Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Carven Le Parfum Carven for women

Carven Le Parfum Carven for women
dislike

Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Videos Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Videos Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Videos Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Videos
Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Pictures Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Pictures Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Pictures Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Pictures Carven Le Parfum Carven for women Pictures

Carven returns to perfume market with the new release simply called Carven Le Parfum launched in early 2013. The fragrance represents ideas of spontaneity, Parisian elegance and approachability. This is the first fragrance launched under the guidance of creative director Guillaume Henry.

Perfumer Francis Kurkdjian created the new composition of the upper notes of fresh mandarin blossom, apricot and delicate white hyacinth. The heart captures authentic bouquet of flowers that includes sweet pea, jasmine and ylang-ylang. Notes of sandalwood, osmanthus and Indonesian patchouli form the base of this fragrance.

Thierry de Baschmakoff designed the perfume bottle. The scent is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Mandarin Blossom White Hyacinth Apricot

Sweet Pea Ylang-Ylang Jasmine

Sandalwood Osmanthus Indonesian Patchouli Leaf

Amyris Femme
Ivoire

Carven Le Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Ellamay
Ellamay

Tried a sample of this and immediately purchased a bottle. It's refreshing and classy but also a bit edgy, and it has the powdery soapiness I crave without being too sweet or too fruity. The longevity is also great, and a little goes a long way. I just love it.

suhaesa
suhaesa

if u r a vintage carven lover you will not be so thrilled with this but if you hav no idea about carven you might even like this..this is a new florally classy powdery musky evercent fresh french clean..vibrant opulent dreamy classy mature elegant yet young and almost sweet with hints of citruce top notes,maybe aldehydes white florals dreamy vibes eleqnt vibes..a skin scent yet radiates its a new inspiration of carven a new classic warped in sensual light yet opulent creamy powdery florally accords that sing together in harmony ..almost faintly green
a modern day carven a more modern version without the utter vintage retro feel..its almost watery aquatic in a way almost with this melon like new vibe we get from many synthetics but in this it doesn't smell that synthetic it almost smells natural in a more modern way with more linear facets
all in all its a great everyday friendly safe sent with a character and an affluent vibe a modern trend and a dreamy side a modern interpretation for today's generation from the beautiful past glorious days of carven

FragFrog
FragFrog

This is another modern perfume trend I noticed.
It reminds me of others such as B by Balenciaga who downplays the white flowers with edamami and other weird stuff.
In my humble opinion there is nothing Parisian about this scent. It is not even pleasant for me.
I bet that nobody will run after me, asking: ” Mademoiselle, what perfume are you wearing ?”

bibibling
bibibling

Pretty, clean, innocent, safe, harmless, boring. That's how I would describe Carven. This is the perfume you hope your 18-year-old daughter wears when she goes off to college and away from home for the first time so that all the guys think she's so boring and bookish, they all just leave her alone. This is what Belle would wear in Disney's The Beauty and the Beast when she's going off to get more books.

I received a sample of this from Sephora or I would have never gone near it. Even the ads and commercials were turning me off. How many more 'girls prancing around Paris sipping coffee in cafes' perfumes do we need? Fine, Carven tweaked it a little and made it 'awkward girl acts weird in Paris' instead. All I can say is, the perfume fits the commercials.

I'm disappointed in Francis Kurkdjian, he is capable of making such mind-blowingly exciting and inspiring scents and this is really the opposite. I'm just going to imagine that he did his best to deliver what the company wanted him to do as he rolled his eyes and shrugged.

Just one more sheer, harmless floral that you could pour into a pastel colored bottle and write "pour bebe" on it and sell it as baby perfume without tweaking the formula whatsoever. There is a market for stuff like this for sure but to me personally it feels like a waste of time. NOT safe to blind-buy unless you love baby perfume or are looking for something sweet pea flower intensive (but there would be cheaper options for that...)

curvealert
curvealert

Have you ever gone to the cinema to see a film, only to discover half way through that although the film is well made, you don't care what happens to any of the characters? Wearing this perfume is a bit like this experience. It's not bad, quite elegant in fact, and if you just want to wear something inoffensive to the office, this is a good choice. But it's incredibly boring.

brettashley
brettashley

I've unexpectedly found myself lemming at least a small rollerball of this. Today, I tried my sample, determined to use it up in a day and never think about Carven Le Perfum again - because the first time I used it, I found it to be a pretty boring white floral.

But there's something incredibly refreshing about this, and I found myself reaching for the little sample again and again. It is all the adjectives that people have been using to describe it, words that made me shy away from wanting to like it: fresh, floral, young, feminine, elegant. It's a very clean musk, something strongly reminiscent of freshly shampooed hair or washed sheets, which lingers after the initial hit of sweet pea and lychee fade. It doesn't quite sound like the kind of thing I want to like.

And yet. I enjoyed myself immensely wearing this today, and I can see this being something easy to reach for, like a casual sweater, especially as the weather gets warmer. I have my phases with these pretty and inoffensive perfumes (like most of the Chloes, for instance) - I go through periods of momentary madness, where I'm convinced I want nothing more than to smell pleasant and unobtrusive. Most of the time, I grow bored of the fragrance after a while, and I grow out of it.

For now, I'll use up the rest of my deluxe sample and see if the phase passes.

SouthernBelle158
SouthernBelle158

I feel traitorous saying anything negative about this perfume because the hype and the reviews compelled me so much I bought it without a second thought. It's just okay on my skin. It's light, green, floral and work appropriate but it has that bubble gum, teenager thing going on as well. I think I'll save it for summer. It's definitely light and airy but I was hoping for something more original. Prada Candy is a better version if you prefer sweet perfumes. I prefer single note florals, so admittedly this perfume is not my go to scent.

pansylady
pansylady

This fragrance starts with a tingle of citrus, and on me, it skips the heart notes and goes directly to patch and wood- disappointing- I was really looking forward to those sweet peas-

Longevity is poor-

primarycook
primarycook

This is so lovely and refined. To me, it is a perfect example of fine French perfume. It is subtle, gentle and very elegant. This scent contains the sort of mixing of white flowers that I can enjoy, it's not sharp, headache inducing or shrill in any way - at least to me. I get a little jasmine, a little hyacinth, a little sandalwood and a little clean patchouli, all blended perfectly, expertly. I can't pin point anything else. The only drawback to this perfume is its lack of longevity - I got 2 hours or less before it was a skin scent. However, I do love it, and may at some point indulge in a full bottle anyway because wearing it, smelling it, makes me feel chic and sophisticated, even though I'm wearing jeans and a tee. If Le Parfum works seamlessly with casual wear, I can just imagine how heavenly it would be to wear it dressed for a day at the office or a special night out. This scent is just so comfortable to me, I keep sniffing my wrist deeply and saying "ahh." It just makes me feel good.

Reading this over, I've convinced myself and this is definitely going on my want list!

Top notes were quite nice, but unfortunately after a while all I could smell was intense apricot. What a shame!
IMHO scents with dominating apricot notes are nauseating. This Carven scent is just a better version of Tresor by Lancome.

Irina Yakubovskaya Leyk
Irina Yakubovskaya Leyk

si, claro, este perfume es para mí

gmoonbeam
gmoonbeam

I do not care for this parfum. Even though it is white floral I almost feel it has a masculine quality to it. It has a tendency to be a touch to strong and has stayed with me. I would suggest only using a small amount as to not over power your neighbor

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Sour peony and fruit. It's "fresh" and sweet, but not as likeable when sprayed on my skin. Maybe it's the fault of hyacinth, I don't know, but Carven Le Parfum smells a bit harsh and heavy on me, more of a "matron" rather than "gentle girly". When I asked what my BF thinks, his reply was: "way too strong", and I only sprayed once!.. not for me.

Tried it at the store - not for me. Too sweet and fruity.

Provade den på affären, inget för mig. För söt och fruktsliskig.

HeidiLynn

White florals are usually not my thing, but I’m always up to try a free sample. Descriptions online categorized this as “soapy”, in the style of fine milled French soap. I agree with this: Carven smells like a smooth, oval bar of creamy off-white soap, the kind with a delicate tracery of flowers on top, the kind that you don’t want to use because it’s so pretty. This is not “soapy” in the Dove soap/rosy-white musk style of some scents, but is rather a soapiness that is floral with a hint of alkaline astringency, a sharpness that you don’t find in many modern soaps.

To me, the sweet pea note smelled like syrupy canned pears, quite fruity. I think I smelled a combination of the sweet pea, the apricots and also the osmanthus, which can be quite fruity and dense. That was the opening 30 minutes of Carven. This was followed by the soapy smell with a hint of green florals, the hyacinth I think. This scent did not develop the way the pyramid would indicate, at least not to me. It did certainly transform from fruity to soapy, and is now hovering on my skin as a very clean floral. It is slightly sharp (my pet peeve about most florals), but not screechy.

After 2 hours, this is nearly gone. Sillage was never heavy, and longevity is slim; but if you want to smell clean and fresh for a few hours, this will do the trick.

Edit: after almost 4 hours, there is a light bergamot-musk that I smell. I think this is what people are calling "masculine", but I love it. It's lived in and cozy.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Not bad, not good. But nothing exceptional!

Lizka7
Lizka7

This perfume has no staying power on me. It disappears within an hour or so. I don't smell any masculine notes in it either. I wish it lasted longer.

Centsless
Centsless

Loving the duality of this beauty. It was just a like at first spray, but as it dried down, I love the masculine edge. All in all it is a clean and fresh scent, but with a luxurious French feel. Kurkdjian is the nose behind so many of my most loved scents. This one isn't going to wow most people, but it very good at being modern, French and lovely!

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

This is very much like Coco Mademoiselle Parfum...not Eau de Parfume. I like it very much.

Shwets
Shwets

A classy scent reminds me of the fragrance I've smelt in 5 star hotels in India. Long lasting, would rather smell around the building than wear it. A fragrance for the summer.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fragrances. It opens up with a burst of juicy mandarin, reminiscent of Miss Dior (new). The osmanthus and other flowers keep it softer and a bit more subdued, though. The fruity floral feminity is layered over a more masculine base - what seems like freshly applied men's deoderant (which is a comfort scent to me). The masculine and feminine blend together in the drydown for a more unisex scent - fresh and slightly fruity and woody. Love it.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

I don't know why everyone is hating on this fragrance. I have gotten myself so deep into fragrances that I can't even figure out if I'm wearing it out of respect or just because I like it. I've paid so much attention to notes and reviews… when it came time to find one to wear to my brother's wedding, I found myself wondering what everyone in the wedding party would be okay with. And I was at a loss. Narciso? Too musky. Ford? Too boozy. Coco? Far too noisy…

So I started fresh. I closed my eyes and the sales associate showed me this one and one from Hermes and I found myself obsessively sniffing this one and bought a roller ball of it. Sure it's not grand and it does't have leather or tires or snake venom or any other exciting notes to make it stand out. But sometimes, I want a scent that doesn't wear me, that won't offend anyone, and that works for any occasion.

This one is blended beautifully, it wears all day, and it's just plain nice. I just adore it. It makes me smile.

aqua76239
aqua76239

as many others have noted, this does bear some simularities to such fragrances like Miss Dior or Coco M-except I find Carven to be more green, cool and floral. This is not a sweet scent in any way but green floral with patchoili. Patchouli is not something you may associate wiht fragrances for the summer but personally i find this scent fresher than some others i smelled before so I think its appropriate for hot weather. I can't say this is something I really love-I like it for work or anywhere you don't want a strong scent(i also spray a lot of it after a shower). on my skin it doesn't project well which is a dissapointment. I can smell it for several hours but rather faintly. I think its too "cold" for my taste

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I agree with the previous reviewer who likened this to miss dior, coco mademoiselle. You definitely get that with an air of creamy, soapiness. It leans more chypre for the majority of its stay but the final drydown becomes this beautiful, soft sweetness that I wish played a bigger part in the fragrant étude that is Carven Le Parfum.
Nice scent but not unique enough for me.

silviaci
silviaci

The most interesting part of this fragrance is its mysterious source of freshness. I blame it on the white hyacinth-osmanthus combo, but it's simply stunning.
I find this fragrance elegant and simple at the same time, refreshing, uplifting, gracious, almost unique.
On a personal note, I decided to buy it because it has sweet pea among the top notes, and sweet pea was in my wedding bouquet and I remember it smelled so fragrant in its simplicity.
Carven comes very close to my peculiar memory of my wonderful wedding day.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

I'm so glad that I didn't let this one pass me by because it is pretty different than most of the new perfumes out there. It's definitely fresh and does evoke the feeling of being very French. At the same time it does have a slight masculine vibe during the last stages that smells very clean. I feel it's pretty long lasting but doesnt project very far which is very common these days in lots of perfumes. Over all I really like it and the bottle is simple yet classy.

HeidiLynn

This is a pleasantly clean floral in the beginning 3 hours. My nose is not educated enough to pick out all of the floral notes, but I agree with other reviewers that this has a fine milled soap/clean laundry/upscale hotel room with the windows open kind of vibe. It's sweet, but not sugary sweet--that must be the sweet pea.

After 3-4 hours, it does fade; but then around 5 hours, it reappears as a light musk-bergamot-sandal scent that is slightly masculine. Instead of "clean woman" I now smell like "clean man". I really did like that scent, but it faded after a final hour or so. Total longevity on this scent is 5-6 hours, and sillage is low-moderate.

rhynel
rhynel

Gorgeous scent that does open as lychee as other reviewers have mentioned. The heart blooms into jasmine and sweet pea on me. The dry down is my favorite part, as the sandalwood makes it a skin scent. I sampled it at about 5:30 and at 11:30 I am still sniffing my arm, which is pretty impressive since my skin tends to throw scents. My husband loves it, too. Very luxe, sensual perfume -- it will be my next buy.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Strangely, this smells very much like gardenia to me, though it is not listed as a note here. The opening is somewhat bitter, heart smells of expensive bath products, and in the base I get impressions of a lighter, fresher, slightly cucumbery gardenia. It reminds me a little of a more youthful take on 24 Faubourg. Interestingly, though in the middle I get the impression of familiarity, I've never smelled anything like this before. I'm not sure that it's me, but I definitely like it.

archivist
archivist

This is nice. It reminds me of a guest soap from a hotel I stayed in a long time ago - I can picture the soap, it was a small, pink, sweetly chubby little round of french-milled soap that produced creamy but not bubbly suds, stamped with a small bouquet. I enjoyed the smell of the soap, and that's probably the format in which I'd enjoy Carven. I can't imagine wearing this as my perfume scent, it's a little too flowery for my personal taste - but it's nice.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

A bit of freshness and muted down sweetness. To my nose, it's more fruity than floral. I don't see anything unique about it, except that the drydown smells slightly masculine and yet it's so soft that you can get away with it.

JennyMH
JennyMH

I was given this recently as a present. It's very pleasant and unobjectionable on me. Doesn't last that long, but then lots of scents don't on me. A safe bet for the office, the chaps shouldn't get too excited.

Caist
Caist

Sweet pea, sweet pea, and sweet peas.

Its good news that this design house has risen from its ashes, but this fragrance smells old.. not young.

This is a sweetpea take-over.. and almost candle-esc. Not a very interesting dry-down compared to what some may say, I think it's very horizontal and stays the same.. Not a fan at all, sure it's got a nice citrus backing up the floral but Sweetpea? Really? This is 2014, hopefully we're are done with launching ROSE versions of everything, but I know for sure Sweetpea is not inivative, I always smell car fresheners and candles when I asociate anything with it.. it's a strong floral note so, go figure.

They should do a flanker with more fruit to it for the summer, it could save them. But I see this one in a perfumania in the next year or sooner.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This fragrance contained a humourous surprise twist which quite amused me. The top notes are fresh, green and citrussy, a little floral, and very barnyard animalic. After about 20 mins. the animalic side settles down into a nice leathery scent. I was expecting some similarities to a retro chypre, due to the green and white striped box, similar to Ma Griffe's. At this point, I was getting just what I'd expected, a feminine, lady-like, old-money type of chypre.

Then after about 30 mins. the second act begins. A curious transformation takes place, and Miss Moneypenny steps out of drag, revealing a male fragrance instead! It is now a soapy barbershop green-citrus masculine cologne, and completely unisex.

Unfortunately for me, all that I liked about it is gone, including the leather and floral notes.
Sillage and longevity are poor, and not worth the cost.

zant
zant

It's not a particularly exciting perfume, nor is it unique by any means, but it is a nicely done fruity white floral. I was handed a card with some sprayed on as I walked out of Saks, and it smelled so nice that I decided to turn around and walk back in to find out what it was. It would be a nice everyday scent: not too loud, no insane sillage, pretty and unobtrusive.

Marie76
Marie76

This is very nice, sweet, sugary somehow, a sugary white floral. It doesn't project much at all, a very close to the skin scent on me, and, although it doesn't have much character I think it has enough quality to become a modern classic. Very good packaging, it smells as it looks, classy and sweet, would be safe blind buy.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Suprised to see this at Sephora so had to try it. I easily detect sweet pea. There is also a bouquet of ylang-ylang and jasmine, but done softly. Very floral, soft, pretty and unoffensive. Good for office or for places where strong perfumes are frowned upon. I love the bottle presentation from the font to the bottle shape and liquid color. I think it is trying to appeal to a huge audience. I like it but there is no special note to distinguish it from a cheaper bottle. Hubby likes but likes Atelier Vanille Insensee better.

One spray on me:
Sillage: close to skin
Longevity: about 4 hours then skin scent

sim0nsalas
sim0nsalas

boring, insulting, ordinary...

It says, "Hey, look at me. I fit in, but please don't stare and try to figure me out, your acceptance is all I want."

All marketing and no follow-through.
A stamped-out designer fragrance for mindless, mass market purchasing.

This is, in true essence, a feminine reflection of what has already happened to most men's fragrances in the last few years. Women have so many amazing choices for scent... this isn't one, it's a commercial.

thatsperf
thatsperf

Very elegant fragrance. I agree with another Fragrantican who said that the perfume had a prominent lychee (litchi) note.

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

The similarities to Elie Saab Le Parfum are uncanny, from the shape of the bottle to the name to the same perfumer to the juice... at first spray, Carven Le Parfum is a bouquet of jasmine and hyacinth with a sour twist. The sour note turns sweet and this perfume dries down to a very similar heavy, honeyed orange flower/jasmine combination as Elie Saab. Out of the two I prefer ES, but I do like the playful sour twist of this one. Sillage is good and lasting power is moderate, maybe 4-5 hours max.

giola
giola

So elegant, so French. Not elderly lady French, but young French. Sophisticated with youthful vigour and accessibility.

shellpol
shellpol

Miss Vie Cafe u explained chypre so well. Thanks fr that. This perfume is fast gaining popularity.i would like to have one.

amelie
amelie

Le Parfum Carven shines with femininity and glamour, just perfect for red carpet. Carven Le Parfum put together past and future; yeah, it's a bit retro, but still enough modern chypre that could appeal to many. My eyes are wide open with hyacinth, apricot, sandalwood... has the strength of Coco Mademoiselle. Mandarin blossom is quite rare,
edit/ it's musky CM if you can imagine

This is so stylish, a true chypre without being too heavy on the alddhydes. Fresh and elegant, beautiful floral notes , the type of perfume an elegant French woman would wear, I love it! I finished my bottle and will repurchase next spring. Carven had created great scents, thumbs up for this modernized and pretty chypre !! I will add it has good longevity also. .
I will add this is very French indeed, in its simplicity and pretty appeal. I know, I am French.!

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

What a beautiful perfume! The jasmine in this perfume is truly authentic. A perfume from late afternoon to evening, very French and as that wow factor. Long lasting and strong, a little goes a long way. well done Carven, one of the best perfumes to be released this year.

violetta12
violetta12

Finally I smelled it at SAKS and did not like it . The opening is nice, the dry down is nothing special, very generic and short lasting. I do not understand all the hype around this perfume, sorry.

AgnesONutter
AgnesONutter

I'm in two minds about this perfume. On the one hand, I do love how my skin smells by the end of the day. What is left after 12 hours or so of wearing is a soft, clean, sweet and soapy sandalwood. The kind of scent that invites you to cuddle up close to the one wearing it, just smelling it happily. If it smelled like this the whole day, it would be a given in my perfume collection, but there is sadly an "on the other hand".

The issue I have with this perfume is that it opens up with a punch in your face clash of strong, sweet but still slightly sour flowers that individually are quite lovely in their own right but together bicker for attention trying to be sweeter and louder than the next, giving you and everyone around you for the hour or so it takes the flowers to settle their disagreement a headache.

Once the burst of loud flowers settle, they do so quite nicely on my skin. There is jasmine, a hint of something slightly sweeter and younger that must be the sweetpeas and just a trace of what my nose insists is apricot and sandalwood. Once the perfume reaches this stage it is lovely. It is everything I wish for in a modern daytime perfume. Clean and sweet, definitely young but grown up at the same time.

To summarise, a very nice, young, modern and sweet floral which would be a wonderful everyday scent if it was not for the fact that a single spray is enough to induce headaches in a whole bus until the flowers have settled down a bit.

yellowmarigolds
yellowmarigolds

The first burst of this reminds me nothing of flowers, but instead of lychee! (Or litchi, as most non-Asian countries have it). It must be something about the apricot and the sweet flowers that gives that fresh, juicy, intensely sweet fruity flavour to the top notes.

As it settles, I can't tell the flowers apart, but I do get the sandalwood and patchouli notes that give it a seductive smoky hint. It remains very sweet, and I can pick out jasmine occasionally.

I'm 22, and I'd pick this for a evening perfume, more than daytime. It's quite a sweet heavy scent, almost headache-inducing, but not quite. I think the patchouli and sandalwood hints give it sophistication and a little bit of sexiness. I like this very much!

LIN
LIN

This one is a "french perfume"! Very feminine and soft, long lasting white fresh floral. I just fell inlove with it from the very first sniff! The bottle reflects very well the fragrance, what you see on the outside is what you get in the bottle. Very lovable scent in my opinion, classy, young, soft, very easy to wear and as i already said, very "french"!

This is really lovely, fresh lively top notes, going to a floral heart, a really French scent, springlike. Feminine. Stylish, going to a warm base, this is haute parfumerie . High quality scent, upper class. Love it!!
The hyacinth is there, with the fresh mandarin behind it, the notes blend in nicely, not one more than the other, a pretty floral perfume, with a bit of a classic edge.

maen
maen

Carven Le Parfum is fresh, floral, very french, young with classy. I really like it.

I can perceive mostly hyacinth at first, mandarine note, then floral bouquet, always in a bright way, super chic. As it developes, nice and not strong sandalwood appears.

Very feminine, enough noticeable and long lasting. Bit sweet, really pretty, it has that innocent girly side, like the ad's girl, and also bit cheeky...

Is easy to wear. It matches very good with the skin.

Perfect in one word.

Carven Le Parfum by Carven 3.48 out of 5 based on 300 ratings and 51 user reviews

Carven Le Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Carven Le Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Carven Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Rollerball, .3 oz
Carven Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Rollerball, .3 oz
Parfum 6.66oz
Carven Carven Le Parfum Gel parfum eacute pour le bain et la douche Shower Gel 6.66 oz
Parfum 6.6oz
Carven Le Parfum 3.33 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Parfum 3.3oz
Carven Le Parfum Spray, 3.3 oz
Carven Le Parfum Spray, 3.3 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carven Carven Le Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carven Carven Le Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Carven Le Parfum by Carven. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Carven Le Parfum by Carven represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.