Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Vert et Blanc Carven for women

Vert et Blanc Carven for women

The house of Carven introduced its Vert et Blanc fragrance in 1958. The fragrance contains notes of aldehydes, galbanum, gardenia, clary sage, jasmine, ylang-ylang, cinnamon, sandalwood, vetiver, styrax, oak moss, labdanum and benzoin. Available as EDC.

Green Notes Galbanum Aldehydes Clary Sage

Dino Napoleão
Dino Napoleão

Para Fabien77:

Texto de Clarice Lispector aos leitores de um jornal em 1972

Minha próxima e excitante viagem pelo mundo.

Amanhã vou partir para a Europa. De onde mandarei meus textos para este Jornal. Minha sede será Londres. E de lá planejarei minhas viagens. Por exemplo, vou a Paris ver de novo a Mona Lisa pois estou com saudade. E comprar perfumes. E sobretudo reclamar com a Maison Carven por eles não fabricarem mais o meu perfume, e que mais combina comigo, Vert et Blanc.Irei ao teatro também. E à Rive Gauche.

Text of Clarice Lispector for readers of a newspaper in 1972

My next exciting trip around the world.

Tomorrow I leave for the Europe. Where to send my writing this journal. My office will be London. And there plan my trips. For example, I go to Paris to see the Mona Lisa again because I miss him. And buy perfumes. And especially with the Maison Carven complain they were not producing more my perfume, and that suits me, Vert et Blanc. I'll go to the theater too. And the Rive Gauche.

Clarice Lispector :

"Dilermando gostava tanto de mim que quase endoidecia quando sentia pelo faro o meu cheiro de mulher-mãe e o cheiro do perfume que uso sempre. Esse perfume se chama em francês Vert et Blanc, isto é, Verde e Branco, e foi inventado por um homem que se chama Carven."

In: A mulher que matou os peixes.

I had a small bottle of this parfum when I was twenty,It came as one of five of carven's parfums in a package.
My first reaction was very negative -a very strange scent unlike all perfumes I had earlier known. It was sticky -something like not trying to please. No sweetness and no invitation to a seductive woman either. But something I realised that seemed very unknown like a person you can't just place in a cathegory and you start being curious and find out that you like it more and more every time you meet. I cant really say what notes reached my nose but I thought of pepper and hot air and paradoxically also somehow something clean and fresh and i started to like it very much and was very sorry when I couldn't find another bottle. I would be very happy if there was a parfum like this. I wonder if Carven still owns the recipe. Im think the parfum had the same attitude as the cloyhes by Mary Quant and Correges

this actually comes as pure parfum as well (extrait) and parfum de toilette. Still saving up to buy a bottle. I have heard that this smells like an interpretation of "Miss Dior" vintage, but i am not sure, maybe someone who actually owns the bottle may write a proper review for this classic. I am sure this one is great like all the rest of Carvens.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carven Vert et Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carven Vert et Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vert et Blanc by Carven. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vert et Blanc by Carven represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Revlon Intimate Givenchy Givenchy III Rochas Madame Rochas Guerlain Chamade Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Christian Dior Miss Dior Rochas Femme Rochas Givenchy L`Interdit Carven Ma Griffe Jean Patou Joy Chanel Chanel N°19 Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Caron Bellodgia Carven Robe d'Un Soir Gucci L'Arte di Gucci Trussardi Trussardi Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Corday Toujours Moi