Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

Michelsen's Bay Rum Caswell Massey for men

Michelsen's Bay Rum Caswell Massey for men

Michelsen's Bay Rum is a blend of bay leaves and zesty orange. It has been a stand out for generations. Available as 100 ml eau de cologne.

Orange Bay Leaf Rum

Royall Bay Rhum

Michelsen's Bay Rum Fragrance Reviews

To Alafrom:

Bay leaf contains a very high concentration of Eugenol, which I'm sure you know is the principle aroma chemical in clove. Growing up in America, I don't get the dentist office association. Growing up in Florida, however, it does remind me of drunk fathers. :(

Not the best Bay Rum.

Well, is this made out of clove? You can swear it! The opening left me perplexed for a few seconds as it smelled unpleasantly familiar but couldn't exactly detect what it was about. Then a big clove started to materialize in front of me. Huge, brown and running towards me at 200mph speed...Clove is all I get, sorry! I quite like clove, but this interpreation is definitely crude and very (very) linear. If clove often brings to mind of dental offices, Massey's interpretation represents the whole dental treatment without anesthesia...Scary.

Michelsen's Bay Rum by Caswell Massey 2.80 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caswell Massey Michelsen's Bay Rum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caswell Massey Michelsen's Bay Rum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Michelsen's Bay Rum by Caswell Massey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Michelsen's Bay Rum by Caswell Massey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Aromatic
Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Men Davidoff Cool Water Freeze Me Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Blue Sky Gap G7 Spiked Perfumer`s Workshop Samba for Men Lanvin L`Homme Sport The Healing Garden Perfect Calm Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Melissa & Verbena Ocean Pacific OP Blend Calum Best Calum Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Granville Jeanne Arthes Cassandra Pour Homme