Designers » C » Citrus « Groups

Pomegranate Caswell Massey for women

Pomegranate Caswell Massey for women

I have it: 4 I want it: 11

Pomegranate Signature Scent is a light fragrance with a fruity fresh and citrus sweetness. Pomegranate origins from Persia and is a symbol of power and vitality.

It is available as 50 ml EDP, soap, bath gel and body lotion.

Citruses Pomegranate

Pomegranate Fragrance Reviews

This was a blind buy for me and I am so glad that I took the chance. It is a bit sour and sweet all at once. It is a lovely fragrance that I would presume might more well suited for someone 35+. The pomegranate is mixed with what seems to be an extremely light floral. Perfect for summer or for office wear. If you like English fragrances, such as myself, I highly recommend acquiring Caswell Massey Pomegranate.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caswell Massey Pomegranate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caswell Massey Pomegranate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pomegranate by Caswell Massey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pomegranate by Caswell Massey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus
L`Artisan Parfumeur Mandarine Tout Simplement Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada L`Occitane en Provence Ruban d'Orange Comptoir Sud Pacifique Kumquat Alhambra Creed Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse L`Erbolario Bergamot Van Gils Between Sheets Christian Tortu L`Eau de Cologne O Boticario Nativa Spa  Mandarin + Damask Boadicea the Victorious Refreshing Penhaligon`s Eau de Cologne Floris Pink Grapefruit