Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Vanilla Orchid Caswell Massey for women
dislike

tropical
coconut

Vanilla Orchid Signature Scent is a blend of warm vanilla and orchid, tropical mango and coconut. For long lasting scent there are Hand & Body Lotion and Talc also available.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Vanille Coconut Orchid Mango

Vanilla Orchid Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Vanilla Orchid Caswell Massey

Notes Vanilla Orchid Mango Coconut

A tropical fruit scent of pure deliciousness. I guess I can't wait for summer. This is a sweet fruity scent to take to the beach. Can't find anything to wear? Spritz on this baby. Unfortunately it's hard to find but still out there in the ebay universe. At the first spritz I smell the mango. Then there's a floral note of orchid which is on it's own a very tropical exotic flower. I love orchid scents even if they are synthetic. This is not too floral however as it's mostly about the fruity scents of that mango. Then there's the vanilla which appears in the dry down. The whole thing becomes a vanilla scent. The coconut-vanilla mixture is milky, creamy, a bit like sun tan lotion but I don't mind that. A summer time scent of fun in the sun.

LL2
LL2

Caswell-Massey is discontinuing this signature scent!!

flamelibby
flamelibby

sweet very sweet borderline sickly, but its also very tropical and Ca be the most seductive if used directly on pulse points rather than vaporised over the body.
i use it when i'm feeling sunny, and its great for diluting down strong masculine scents

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

An intoxicating, beautifully sinful fragrance. Upon first spray, the Vanilla is toxic....but in a great way! A few moments later, the Orchid sneaks in and adds a beautiful depth to this lush, tropical fragrance. All the while, Coconut & Mango are in the background playfully mingling about. By all means, this is a VANILLA fragrance but it's light & warm all in the same concoction. It's sultry & I can see a large brightly colored flower in my hair, a big ole' coconuty umbrella drink in my hand, a barefoot stroll on the beach with the waves crashing & a HUGE smile on my face every time I take a whiff of this lush, tropical fragrance. I really like it!! Now, I need a vacation to that place...wherever it may be!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caswell Massey Vanilla Orchid fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caswell Massey Vanilla Orchid, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanilla Orchid by Caswell Massey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanilla Orchid by Caswell Massey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Casmir Oriflame Dancing Lady Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten Jo Malone Sweet Milk L`Occitane en Provence Peach Blossom Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Salvador Dali Laguna Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Parfums Berdoues Les Contes Bucoliques Clair de Rose Mistral Wild Blackberry Salvador Dali Purplelips Sensual Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Creme Brulee La Perla Charme Escada Sunny Frutti Parfums Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Parfum Estée Lauder Sensuous L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Vanilliers Bond No 9 Fire Island Oriflame Enigma Agent Provocateur Strip