Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ibiza Femme Cathy Guetta for women

Ibiza Femme Cathy Guetta for women
dislike

almond
Ibiza Femme Cathy Guetta for women Pictures Ibiza Femme Cathy Guetta for women Pictures Ibiza Femme Cathy Guetta for women Pictures Ibiza Femme Cathy Guetta for women Pictures

Floral oriental fragrance with bright notes of exotic fruit, sweet vanilla, rose, jasmine, Night Queen flower and spices, brings us the spirit of freedom and happiness, just like in discotheques on the far Spanish island. The package shaped like a shiny disco ball promises a perfect fragrance for a crazy night out. This perfume was designed by Emilie Bouge and it is available as 75 ml EDP. It has been on market since 2004.

Rose Sweet Notes Pink Pepper

Jasmine Frangipani Night blooming Cereus Marzipan

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille Almond

Montana Mood Sensual

Ibiza Femme Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This is sweet stuff. The first spray reminded me somehow of "Halle" by Halle Berry. Think it can be the fragipani. The marzipan is very dominant combined with the lovely vanilla.

Really like this, and the sillage is modern and the longvity is 12h :)

RiqueSchiavon
RiqueSchiavon

OMG!! Please, someone know where can I buy this one?? I don't find it nowhere :'( !

bellalicious
bellalicious

BOTTLE...TOO...FUNKY!!!!

zitoune
zitoune

hi people.
I had this perfume but unfortunately i broke it :(
do you know where i can buy a new one ????
many thanks

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

I am UK based and found it hard to find in any stores ended up purchasing fronm ebay from an international seller USA based.

Presentation box is beautiful comes in a disco ball (hence the name Ibiza it is keeping with a party girl theme I guess)

I don't think this perfume is a partying perfume? It is a lovely mild sweet smelling perfume that is easy to wear. It would suit late teen to early twenties.

The smell made made me hungry? lol..Creamy Vanilla is a top note in my opinion. think there is a hint of chocolate but it's a very discreet kinda perfume. i made my bottle last as long as poss' I did need to re spary a few times so longevity is the only con to this scent.

arianperfume
arianperfume

This is the creamiest perfume I own. Lasting power is quite good, at least on me. It reminds me a little of Kenzo Amour as it has the same rice pudding smell. I can detect vanilla clearly and something else reminding me of something foody, caramel maybe?? Anyway it feels very rich without being cloying and is very comforting scent, fluffy, velvety like a white cloud. The price is great also. One of my favourite purchases and great value for the price. I could not detect any flowers..

takeasniff
takeasniff

This is very hard to get in Australia but I managed to get some from Perfume Empire before they closed down. It smells like very irresistible sensual to me in the dark purple bottle. I can smell rose and aniseed. It is different but likeable. I wish it was easier to get!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i own this since it came out and use it only for my summertrips to ibiza every year... it's truly a gem. it smells so soft and powdery with nice blendet rose and fullblooming sweet jasmin accords, lovely frangipani, woods and this delicious musky vanillabase. it smells like a summerbreeze of mediterran nights when your nostrils fill with the sweets of exotic flowers, the earthy spicyness of mediterran woods and the gourmand tasty mix of indian incensesticks on the hippiemarket from Las Dalias.

this perfume is as delightful and nice as the precious little island giving it its name...

a very tender, soft oriental with a great sillage. very sexy! lasting power is good, during about 5 hours i can detect whims of its sweet powdery trails surrounding me.
the bottle looks stunning - like a seashell. very luxury and fits perfect in your hand!

rosmary12
rosmary12

love it , very powdery and feminine

Rouu
Rouu

OMG , WOW, i've never thought that perfume could be any better, its completely perfect, in all the meaning of the words although um still dunt know about that Oriental part , its so floral but in new path, if its floral so its the most adorable floral perfume i have , if there is an olfctive group named powdery Ibiza Femme will be the 1st on the list , its sooo powdery with floral note u wont miss it at all not that boring floral note, no its so interesting , like the high made face powders and foundations , lip sticks and body powders ..!! so feminine , anew look of femininity filled up in a bottle ..!!

jucfatlips
jucfatlips

I first sprayed this on paper and I didn't like it at all. But when I tried it on my skin...I really liked it! Floral and sweet (not sickeningly sweet). I think it's too light though...

the packaging is soooo cute! I have a little disco ball on my dresser!

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Wow! Never ever thought this would be the PERFECT innocent pink-lolita-sweet-candy-sexy scent in a bottle. It really smells exactly like pink cotton candy, and melted sweet caramel. But MOSTLEY pink COTTON CANDY!!!

I have more than 200 full size bottles (I am a perfume collector), and my boyfriend said "AaaH my GOD what´s that smelling like a divine candyfactory". This is his fave of ALL those hundreds of perfumes I made him sniff on me through all the 10 years togehter as a couple.

This is a MUST have for girl who love perfumes like "Pink Sugar" & really sweet candy perfumes. It's sweeeeeet but never sickening sweet, just like Mmmmm naturally perfect PINK SUGAR-cotton candy!

Staying Power: Amazing :) - So a little goes a LONG way!! And I do not smell any Rose in it this one at all! MMmm... just yummy pink cotton candy!

F_A
F_A

So strange, on my skin Ibiza smells like the mixture of Kenzo Amour and Naomi Campbell Sunset - it is "edible and sweet. I notice some coconut, caramel and rice steam notes mixed with the scent of roses. It is a perfect fragrance for the long walks at the seaside when sun is sinking into the tropical sea. So exotic!

The staying power on my skin is very good.

jeca
jeca

Pleasant and light fruity floral, but too light for me, you need carry the bottle to apply the perfume every hour ;o))

Ibiza Femme by Cathy Guetta 4.25 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cathy Guetta Ibiza Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cathy Guetta Ibiza Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ibiza Femme by Cathy Guetta. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ibiza Femme by Cathy Guetta represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.