Designers » C » Aromatic Green « Groups

Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche Caudalie for women
dislike

milky
Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche Caudalie for women Pictures

Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche by Caudalie is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Francoise Caron. Top notes are citruses and fig leaf; middle notes are fig, rose and coriander; base note is cedar.

Citruses Fig Leaf

Fig Rose Coriander

Cedar

Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

Beautiful opening. The fig is detectable without being to milky and warm. I usually shy away from figs but this I can wear. However, the drydown is soapy, in a boring way.

I agree with miaou that this series of fragrances by Caudalie(except the one in deep purple bottle) remind me of Hermes garden series.

Longevity is poor. I felt like it was more like a cologne.

HUEbris
HUEbris

Fresh and Soapy Fig Perfume.

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

I bought this for my dear friend I hope she likes it! It s perfect for summer and not so cheap either! Let s see what she has to say xo

Sylfaelle
Sylfaelle

I totally agree with the previous comment : window cleaner fragrance ! At first I found it smelled kind of woody, then I got the cleaning solvent scent. I asked my coworkers (we happen to sell it ^^) and they all agreed.
Disappointement for a great perfumer doing my fave : fig

beep_beep
beep_beep

Terrible fragrance. Smells exactly like my window cleaner... Not appealing AT ALL!!

Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche by Caudalie 3.58 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caudalie Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Caudalie Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche by Caudalie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Figue de Vigne Eau Fraiche by Caudalie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Tom Ford White Patchouli Caudalie The Des Vignes Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Chanel Cristalle Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Hermes Jour d'Hermes Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Sisley Eau de Campagne Hermes Eau Claire des Merveilles Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Caudalie Zeste de Vigne Roger & Gallet Fleur d`Osmanthus Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Burberry Burberry Women Kenzo Madly Kenzo! Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris