Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Always Belong Celine Dion for women

Always Belong Celine Dion for women
dislike

Always Belong is a joyful, spontaneous and fresh composition which follows the theme of the previous version named Belong. Always Belong smells like a delicate bouquet of mimosa and violet with amber in the base. The five-sided bottle symbolizes Celine’s lucky number, 5. The perfume was created in 2006.

Violet Amber

Boheme

Always Belong Fragrance Reviews

Ahmed_dh90
Ahmed_dh90

a beautiful and fresh one , bes for summer days and evenings this one will make you feel happy and left your soul up , i use it when i'm at home mostly
it's only problem for me is the longevity , i have to spray it every 2hrs
the bottle is cute and it has my fav. color :) light purple

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

Although it dries down kind of cotton-y, this fragrance is too sharp for me. Maybe I'll like it better in the summer. The lavender color is really pretty.

It doesn't smell anything at all like the original Belong, which is still a huge favorite with me. Right now it's my 'in' fragrance.

I love the bottle it comes in, it's too bad it's not refillable. It's a shame most perfume companies supply their fragrances in such beaufitul but throw-away bottles.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I forgot that I had a bottle of this. Its mellow like all the other scents, don't know what it is about her perfumes but they all tend to stay on the soft side.......hummmmm go figure for such a power singer huh?

ramiske
ramiske

I really wanted to like this because the bottle was so cute and it is my fave color. But it was pretty boring as scents go. Nothing remarkable about it. I did not purchase it.

always belong has nothing to do with belong,although both are beautiful and the bottles are similar.
like most of celine's perfumes it's so sexy and feminine.I think this one is designed for females at their 30 or 40 ages.simple & chic with nice violets in it which is the flower of sophisticated and mysterious women.
it's a bit like Donna Karan delicious night,even in color.but it's the more old fashioned version.
my favorite celine dion perfume is senational moment and paris nights.but I think mym mum will like this perfume.so I've planed to buy her a 50 ml bottle for her birthday.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Celine Dion Always Belong fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Celine Dion Always Belong, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Always Belong by Celine Dion. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Always Belong by Celine Dion represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mariah Carey M Juicy Couture Couture Couture Celine Dion Enchanting Celine Dion Celine Dion Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Givenchy Ange ou Demon Calvin Klein Euphoria Britney Spears Believe Lady Gaga Fame Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Shakira S Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Golden Goddess Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Emeralds Celine Dion Chic Estée Lauder Private Collection Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Britney Spears Fantasy Katy Perry Meow Versace Crystal Noir