Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Celine Dion Parfum Notes Celine Dion for women

Celine Dion Parfum Notes Celine Dion for women
dislike

Celine Dion Parfum Notes by Celine Dion is a Floral fragrance for women. Celine Dion Parfum Notes was created by Jean-Pierre Bethouart and Jean-Claude Delville. Top notes are mimosa, nectarine, gardenia and water lily; middle notes are peony, heliotrope and orchid; base notes are australian sandalwood, guaiac wood, vetiver and white musk.

Mimosa Nectarine Gardenia Water Lily

Peony Heliotrope Orchid

Australian Sandalwood Guaiac Wood Vetiver White Musk

Urban Flowers Paris
Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette

Celine Dion Parfum Notes Fragrance Reviews

lillypad33
lillypad33

This is a great example of a bargain-priced perfume that smells very high-end and expensive. Gorgeous blend of flowers, extremely feminine and suitable for pretty much anywhere - straddles the line between opulent and everyday quite well. It is definitely a straight-up floral, which I love. Gardenia is the one I smell most, but it doesn't dominate as is so often the case, instead blended quite masterfully with the other florals. Quite realistic and a great choice for spring/summer, when things are in bloom. Mature, classy, and sophisticated, but simultaneously approachable and accessible to all. I reach for this one again and again. And I've never smelled anything else quite like it, which is saying something. A+, particularly when you consider the price point.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Nice springtime scent! Light and fresh.

JasmineNikole
JasmineNikole

This is my moms signature but I just start falling in love with the scent. It's so light and airy and makes me feel ultra feminine. Only wsh it would last longer but I guess I'll have to layer

blondeangelface
blondeangelface

Very nice and comforting. You don't have to spend big money to smell beautiful. This fragrance is a purchase from nine years ago. Every time I put it on, I think to myself " Why don't I wear this more often?" It's quite mellow and sensual.

amy1983
amy1983

The juice is an attractive bronzy color,with a matching matte bronze cap. This is a very flowery perfume. It's like sweet flowers. Flower sweet,not sugar sweet. Reminds me of being in the backyard in springtime,yet this can be worn comfortably in any season. Notes is very long-lasting. You don't need to re-apply that often. Very nice!

misteriouswind
misteriouswind

One of my favourite perfumes. It,s amazing how good can this one smell. Soft,elegant,feminine,seductive without being overpowering. It is the perfect scent of a young and beautiful lady in her 20s-30s. It,s gorgeous.

sally.west1
sally.west1

Bought a large bottle of this in a bargain bin at my local chemist - only cost me £5! It is a very nice everyday fragrance - light, feminine and floral. I also like to spritz this onto bed linen. It doesn't last very long on my skin but I always get compliments when I wear it. I have had my bottle now for about 6 years and it still smells lovely - no deterioration in scent at all. Bright and breezy!

fleshy
fleshy

I'm not a big fan of suffocating florals, but this one is okay. Whenever I wear it I get a lot of compliments, and everyone is always surprised its a Celine Dion.

karepula
karepula

Bought it as blind choice. I'd say it's nice and feminine scent, not overpowering, not sharsh, not sugary sweet. So, it's well balanced for young woman, but not for teenagers, it will be too heavy for them to wear stuff like this. Notes are matured, sophisticated, but not oldy. Light, warm and sensual, can brung cozyness through cold time, preferably for day time. It's opening with gardenia, water lily and peach, then turns to musky floral dry down. Great for office uses. The only one minus I've noticed is weakness, it doesn't lasts long, so you need to carry a small bottle in your purse to renew it, from time to time.
The drydown reminds me of True Love from Elizabeth Arden.

superlicious
superlicious

This perfume is gorgeous.......So fresh and floral....so feminine and clean but still it attracts you....It,s just beautiful. Makes me confident and special.

hafsahb1
hafsahb1

This is a great perfume! My dad got it for me as a gift im only 17 years old and i LOVE it ive had many people compliment me when i wear this even my teachers. Its great to wear in the day

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Notes is one of my all time favs.
It smells fresh and fruity-flowery but also warm.
I recently rediscovered the Celine Dion Parfums and bought a 100ml bottle of Celine, Belong and Notes each.
Love the scent.
Another modern classic.
Sad it is discontinued.

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

I got this as a present too. I really like the top notes but the middle or the base has something to it that gives me kind of nausea. I use it sometimes, but it is definitely not my favorite smell.

Lubaska
Lubaska

I ve got CDN for christmas from my sister (who told me that she doesnt like sweet scents). so i was suprised as i constantly sniffed something sweet in it. and this kind of note i can feel till now. in the period I weared it, i liked it a lot. it was "happy" and easy and not causing headache, seemed to me sexy enough to attract attention of others.

Stacey923
Stacey923

Nice fragrance. Soft and light. Sensual.

Celine Dion Parfum Notes by Celine Dion 3.63 out of 5 based on 126 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Celine Dion Celine Dion Parfum Notes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Celine Dion Celine Dion Parfum Notes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Celine Dion Parfum Notes by Celine Dion. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Celine Dion Parfum Notes by Celine Dion represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.