Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Paris Nights Celine Dion for women

Paris Nights Celine Dion for women
dislike

Paris Nights Celine Dion for women Videos
Paris Nights Celine Dion for women Pictures Paris Nights Celine Dion for women Pictures

Paris Nights by Celine Dion is a limited version fragrance introduced in 2007. This fragrant rhapsody is created in cooperation with Karine Dubreuil. It seduces with wafts of wisteria, passion fruit, and black violet in the top. The heart follows with wild jasmine, laburnum, osmanthus and rose, while the base introduces vanilla, amber, cashmere, sandalwood and patchouli. The fragrance comes as 15ml (0.5 fl.oz.) and 30ml (1 fl.oz.) EDT, with matching 75ml (2.59 fl.oz.) deo spray.

Passionfruit Black Violet Wisteria

Laburnum Osmanthus Wild Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Vanilla Cashmere Wood

Paris Nights Fragrance Reviews

guest_guest
guest_guest

Paris nights is one of my favourite perfumes. I love this perfume because it is soft and smells very nice. I do not like strong scents.

pansylady
pansylady

somehow this manages to be old-fashioned and modern at the same time- keep them guessing!

I love the bottle,specially the stars on it,but I don't think it's a night perfume.
among Celine Dion perfumes,this one is just average.but I like the top notes more than the other impression of this fragrance.it matches exactly the color of the bottle too.but totally I can't recognize any specific note in this perfume.
it's not fresh nor energetic.it's not even very romantic or wild.that's why I call it average.it's a perfume without personality.

Is a very pleasantly perfume,subtle and sensual...

Paris Nights by Celine Dion 3.88 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Celine Dion Paris Nights fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Celine Dion Paris Nights, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Nights by Celine Dion. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Nights by Celine Dion represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Eau de Rochas Celine Dion Belong Lancome Miracle Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Celine Dion Enchanting Cacharel Noa Beyonce Heat Celine Dion Sensational Christian Dior Dior Addict Chanel Allure Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Avon Little Black Dress Avon Outspoken by Fergie Calvin Klein Euphoria Hermes Eau des Merveilles Revlon Charlie White Dolce&Gabbana The One Jennifer Lopez Still Dolce&Gabbana L`eau The One Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night