Designers » C » Oriental « Groups

Celine Oriental Summer Celine for women
dislike

almond
Celine Oriental Summer Celine for women Pictures

Celine Oriental Summer by Celine is a Oriental fragrance for women. Celine Oriental Summer was launched in 2003. Top notes are almond, mandarin orange and pepper; middle notes are iris, jasmine and heliotrope; base notes are sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

Almond Mandarin Orange Pepper

iris Jasmine Heliotrope

Sandalwood Amber Vanilla

Celine Oriental Summer Fragrance Reviews

A very nice spicy oriental scent. I can smell manderine , dried fruits ,pink pepper and almond at first. The dry down has a lot of amber and floral notes.
It's long lasting on my skin.
It's an Indian Summer scent I should wear it on a sultry summer evening at the beach.
Interesting ive you like spicy oriental scents.

SheShe
SheShe

I had hope for this to be something great. I'm a Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre lover and the title "Oriental Summer" made me almost drool ;)

I finally managed to get a sample and unfortunately I was disappointed. I remember I've read somewhere that this fragrance contains dried fruit - and it was there indeed. The dried fruit was irritating, actually they don't smell good even in reality in my opinion.

The fragrance made me imagine an oriental market with dry fruit. I didn't like it, so I swapped my sample.

The bottle looks pretty.

TeleTelo
TeleTelo

Oriental summer means - seasonal infusion. Whenever the summer is not around, pst pst it out. Tested on a male skin. Starts as an orange-glow in the dark-sandalwood stick, with a neon heliotrope halo around it. Which all of a sudden hits me in the face, saying (at the back of the tester) - Top Notes: Pimento berries, Mandarine, Dried fruits. I kept looking for Almonds and Peppers under my rug and behind a fridge. No luck. If anyone cares, I could send a picture of the tester sticker. Light and mid - fall-ish yet mature. If I stick my nose to it for longer I start seeing a bottle of Fahrenheit in front of me, as soon as i take my nose off the scent the bottle disappears. Magical disappointment. During dry-down it get's a tad sweeter and cooler. I've noticed that Iris, is prominent throughout Mid to End phases. The imagery I get is a juicy, orange saturated sunset in the background and a chilled out casual orange tango on the beach, which is vanilla sweet, but without wearing sandalwood sandals.

If dried fruit are there indeed then the richness in the opening makes sense.
Anything I could associate this composition with orbits the sun. What makes it oriental is the fact that pepper never leaves the development, straight from the beginning it's there, till the end, so much loyalty for a top note only. If an orange fruit was a tree and the whole tree was edible, this is the bitter spicy bark of it, dried on the Sun for at least 23 years. And that is probably what makes it a mature-like composition. Sandalwood is there but it just feels like the wrong description for it. "Mini spicy orange" "Wood" is the right one. I finally nailed for myself the origins of the sex beat in this one and it happens to be the most prominent Citrus>Heliotrope>Sandalwood development, wrapped in a vanilla pepper cloud. Cha-Cha-Cha folks.

lucifera
lucifera

i love it too! its very oriental indeed!
the only thing that stopped my from buying was the fact that its shortlived :(

Sissi
Sissi

Oranges and Spices Dominates this Perfume and i can also pick up the smell of Vanilla And a distant wisper
of Incense. i love the Cleaver Gold
etching of her name CELINE on the bottle
i think is more for a Autumn Scent then
Summer.

rockrose
rockrose

Oriental Summer seems a misnomer for this beautiful, warm, incense-type of fragrance. The incense is not heavy and oppressive; instead it is lighter and very feminine. I think that what I am smelling is the heliotrope that is wonderfully blended with the floral notes. I picked up a 1 oz. bottle for $10 at TJ Maxx, and was pleasantly surprised. It smells much more expensive.

nadzieja
nadzieja

In the beginning Celine smells like wooden pencils or crayons with some powder. I like this stage, it brings some memories from childhood. Than I find there some body-balm, the scent blends with skin and sweetens. The base is very pleasant, warm and incense-like yet too delicate.
Celine Oriental Summer is a nice all-the-day fragrance, maybe lacking of this special "something", but comfortable and not dominating.

Very pleasant scent, oriental but not too heavy, bright and happy, sexy too.
Unfortunetely I can't find it anymore in shops.

angelahta
angelahta

I love the almond in it. Strong, sexy and adorable scent, but its staying power is weak.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Not a typical summer scent, this one is not citrusy or fruity at all, instead it
is opulent mix of almond, pepper, iris and sweet base. Way too spicy and rich for hot weather, but have excellent warmnes for cold winter times.

Celine Oriental Summer by Celine 3.33 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Celine Celine Oriental Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Celine Celine Oriental Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Celine Oriental Summer by Celine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Celine Oriental Summer by Celine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.