Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Collection Pastel Celine for women

Collection Pastel Celine for women
dislike

Collection Pastel by Celine is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Collection Pastel was launched in 2006. Top notes are plum, peach and apple; middle notes are iris, jasmine and heliotrope; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk and vanilla.

Plum Peach Apple

iris Jasmine Heliotrope

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vanilla

Collection Pastel Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

The notes for this fragrance seem to be all wrong. I have seen the completly other notes written on a tester bottle:
Top: bergamot, tangerin
Heart:Jasmin,orange blossom, rose
Base: musks,vetiver,sandalwood.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Very pleasant, light, not intrusive and lasting, flowery , but not sweet, soft and pastel is a perfect name for it.

trialogica
trialogica

I live in tropical weather and was searching among my fragrance wardrobe for a daily scent to wear during the rainy months.
To my surprise this goes rather well with wet weather. While the initial burst is tangy and fruity, it quickly develops to a soft and comforting scent with faint musky drydown.
To me this feels like wearing a light, favorite pashmina wrap.

ivaflower
ivaflower

Just got this in the mail. Unfortunately, on me it opens up with strong, cloying heliotrope, and then stays for 24 hours later smelling like ivory soap. I was hoping for a lot more fruity, but I could not detect any fruit notes whatsoever. One could call it "clean" because it reminds you of a very conservative, pristine lady who scrubs too much. I can see it being perfectly lady-like, and proper. Not for me though, since I like more musky and fruity. If you want to trade, let me know.

twillocks
twillocks

This is a lovely fragrance. It is very comforting to wear for me. Not to heavy but strong enough to smell all day.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I love perfume with identical stages. I really enjoy this one. Despite the lovely bottle, the top and middle notes are of my favourite scent---"floral fruity". For the drydown, I can smell the musk only, but it's still soft and lovely. This is the only Celine perfume I ever have.

this one is more complicated and sophisticated among other "celine" perfumes.I call it more modern,because there are a little hint of masculine scent in it.
at the first minutes,it's all fruity,sour and sweet,a bit artificial,but it turns to be something a bit oriental with more sweet scent.
in the base note there isn't something new,but the it's warm and helps the long lasting power of fragrance.

Collection Pastel by Celine 3.15 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Celine Collection Pastel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Celine Collection Pastel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Collection Pastel by Celine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Collection Pastel by Celine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Stella McCartney Stella Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Hermes Caleche Eau Delicate Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Ellen Tracy Tracy Gucci Gucci Rush Tocca Cleopatra Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Elizabeth Arden Red Door Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Bvlgari Omnia Chanel Allure Hermes 24 Faubourg Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Barbara Bui Le Parfum Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tocca Colette Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial