Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

L`Exotique Cerchi Nell’Acqua for women

L`Exotique Cerchi Nell’Acqua for women

I want it: 4

L`Exotique by Cerchi Nell’Acqua is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. L`Exotique was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Enrico Buccella. The fragrance features bergamot, lemon, orange, mandarin orange, green notes and amber.

Bergamot Lemon Orange Mandarin Orange Green Notes Amber

L`Exotique Fragrance Reviews

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Keyword: citrus. The opening is just an overwhelming, ultra-sour bomb of citrus and lime, really bitter and zesty, terribly realistic, astringent and pungent like ammonia. Greener than green, with a hint of boozy, so basically like a lime cocktail. This opening is so powerful and realistic and extraordinarily raw, it almost does not really smell like a "perfume", rather a pure plain smell of citrus and limes, as if you cut one in two and apply it on your skin. In a way, it's quite a statement fragrance, as it's basically so martial, austere (composition-wise) and "basic" it may be taken like some sort of avantgarde, ultra-raw and simple citrus composition: a hyperrealistic take on the classic masculine "eau de cologne" tradition – as below all this citrus, there is indeed here too a subtle base accord of patchouli and woods. On the other side, though, after this brilliant opening something starts to emerge with increasing sharpness... which is that ammonia note I mentioned at the beginning of my review. It was just a nuance at first, but it soon starts to become the prominent smell. And ammonia is an euphemism for, well, "cat pee". A pungent and more and more unbearable synthetic harsh smell of that, which made me make quite a 180° change of mind about Exotique - it smelled promising at first, but then it went just wrong. An interesting idea perhaps, but sadly it just does not work for me.

I must agree with Cereza, with a few exceptions. (Thank you, Cereza, for the sample!) I think I used bergamot and mandarine oil to revive my favorite tree. And I think green + bitter + citrus + animal is pretty great. But there's also a 'fresh' or 'aquatic' vibe, which ultimately ruins it for me.

On me this was such a dissapointment. Imagine a green tree with no fruits, just leaves, bitter leaves. Then imagine a cat/dog/any animal who went on and had a poo under the tree. Then imagine that this was your favorite tree, so you decided to get rid of the fecal scent by pouring orange essential oil all over in.

Very unpleasant for me. Sharp, oily and with fecal undertones.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerchi Nell’Acqua L`Exotique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerchi Nell’Acqua L`Exotique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Exotique by Cerchi Nell’Acqua. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Exotique by Cerchi Nell’Acqua represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.