Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Visir Cerchi Nell’Acqua for women and men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 8

herbal

Visir is based on rose, symbol of prestige, respect and power since ancient times and mysterious incense, around which other notes dance while putting rose and incense on a pedestal, as union of body and spirit. The composition develops in cycles, and the first cycle is created of Turkish rose, olibanum, labdanum and ambergris. A new cycle develops with notes of white amber, cashmere wood, galbanum and bergamot, while the third cycle brings black pepper, cardamom, Artemisia, mandarin and orange. After the third cycle, the first one comes again and so on… Visir was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Enrico Buccella.

Mandarin Orange Orange Artemisia Cardamom Black Pepper

Turkish Rose Olibanum Labdanum Ambergris

White Amber Cashmere Wood Galbanum Bergamot

Visir Fragrance Reviews

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

The first few minutes into wearing "Visir", I was quite ready to dismiss it as just another ozonic, salty rose & ambroxan frag that could be on a shelf in Boots for less than half the price.

A cool breath of artemisia and masculine black pepper, watery rose and citrus, followed by a typical salty calone and ambroxan base. I didn't pick up on the cardamom or any smokiness from the oilibanum, just this fresh, slightly aquatic floral.

After a while though, I noticed the refinement. It does have an appealingly cool, silvery, glass-like texture, and the more I smell it, the more beguiled I am.

As my mind warmed to the ideas it created, the fragrance also began to warm somewhat, and I could detect a subtle sweetness emerging in the background, adding a more feminine air to what I had initially tagged as 'sporty masculine'.

It may have taken my brain a while to get over the disappointment of "Visir" not being the heady, exotic incense, rose and citrus that I was hoping for.
Having had time to appreciate it though, I can see that it has an exoticism of another kind. Picture a crisp, wet morning in an Edwardian garden, with rose petals floating in a cold, mossy pond. It's slightly haunting, like catching a face reflected in a ripple.

I might suggest this to anyone who liked "Reflection Woman" by Amouage.

silviaci
silviaci

Wow. A deep, complex, balsamic scent that soothes and calms. Artemisia plays the leading role, coupled with a good dose of cardamom on a bed of Turkish roses.
The effect is velvety, balsamic and also warm. I swear I detect some lavender in the mix, although not listed.
Overall, a nice seductive fragrance, probably more masculine than I expected.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerchi Nell’Acqua Visir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerchi Nell’Acqua Visir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Visir by Cerchi Nell’Acqua. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Visir by Cerchi Nell’Acqua represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Woody
Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Davidoff Silver Shadow Pure Blend Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Women Aubusson man.aubusson Reminiscence Patchouli Reminiscence Noir Ulric de Varens Varens essentiel Santal Intense Montale Full Incense I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal Teufels Kuche Patchouly Incubus