Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Cerruti 1881 Collection Cerruti for women

Cerruti 1881 Collection Cerruti for women
dislike

Cerruti 1881 Collection Cerruti for women Pictures Cerruti 1881 Collection Cerruti for women Pictures Cerruti 1881 Collection Cerruti for women Pictures Cerruti 1881 Collection Cerruti for women Pictures

Cerruti 1881 Collection is classified as floral-oriental. It embodies the elegant sensuality from Italy; almost all of the ingridients, such as Sicilian tangerine, olive leaf, Florentine iris, cypress and grape, originate from this sunny country. It was created by Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Yann Vasnier. Cerruti 1881 Collection was launched in 2005.

Sicilian Mandarin Oive Leaf

iris Grapefruit

Tuscan Cypress Patchouli

Avon Passion
Red Jeans

Cerruti 1881 Collection Fragrance Reviews

santos andrea
santos andrea

É maravilhoso ! Perfeito para o verão.

xabaras
xabaras

I like the fragrance in this red bottle much more than the one in the pink bottle. I can smell sweet apples. I know they are not in the notes list but that is what my nose detects. After this very pleasant apple opening it tones down to a nicely balanced mild woody fragrance. If I had to describe it in a few words I'd say that this is a more sober version of Be Delicious by Donna Karan. I prefer Be Delicious, of course, but Cerruti 1881 Collection is worth a try.

indecisive85
indecisive85

Very classic and pretty. Makes me think of a more advanced version on Versace Red Jeans. Bought this to take a break from all the celebu-scents that I currently own.

bjkeough
bjkeough

I'm currently on a new Cerruti fragrance hunt and read the notes for the 1811 collection, the scent possesses a blend of Sicilian mandarin, Corregiolo olive leaf, heart notes of Sangiovese grapes, iris from Florence, cypress from Tuscany and patchouli. Unless I'm mistaken, not one review said they detected the scent of Grapes which I love in a fragrance. I don't know which to purchase, this one or the Cerruti 1881 in the Rose colored bottle with notes of bergamot, violet, and rosewood. Base with hints of chamomile, sandalwood, and musk. This fragrance had many mixed reviews. Can someone help me out here. Thank you.

dlane1953
dlane1953

I was looking for a light summery scent and was intrigued by the composition of this one. It's unlike any I've had, and I like it very much. It DOES smell like the sunny mediterranean, fresh and breezy when it opens. The olive component is an unusual touch but it works; grapefruit instead of the expected lemon is really nice! The drydown is really lovely for those who are drawn to scent of evergreens and patchouli. (On me, the patchouli is subtle.) I think it's a refreshing choice for warmer weather, and unusual enough to make it a stand-out. Two thumbs up.

After numerous wearings, I am delighted to report that it has great longevity--a rarity in citrusy, fresh fragrances. A great addition to my summer wardrobe.

stellamarinaa
stellamarinaa

I find it fresh, yet sweet and juicy: a smell for warmer days but I love to wear it in wintertime as well.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Fresh and sweet - perfect for balmy summer days!

getora
getora

Too strong, to overwhelming. Sorry to say, but I just hate it!

pixiecaramel
pixiecaramel

I am a great lover of florals and on my search for a new one I decided on blind buying Cerruti 1881.
I think it is a beautiful classical fragrance without smelling 'old'. Very original scent and is great as you won't find other people wearing it too often.
It is certainly not overpowering and like other reviews say, it gives a feeling of comfort.
Very versatile i would say, suitable for day or night, casual or romantic.

Unfortunately the EDP leaves my skin very quickly. Maybe it is just the way it sits on me personally. I should try it on a friend to see if this is the case or if it is a fragrance that sinks into you after a short while.. Softer than a lot of florals, very nice fragrance- glad i took a chance.

kerini
kerini

In one word: Mediterranean.
It starts with a sweet and juicy citrus note. Next come the iris and olive leaf, even though I'd swear they've thrown the whole tree in there, must be the cypress playing in. Up till then I'm enjoying it a lot, it reminds me of a vacation in Italy.
Unfortunately I don't care much for the dry-down. Cypress simply isn't my note. To me it always smells a little weird, stuck somewhere between woody, musky, mossy and basil. I'd say 1881 Collection feels a little more complex but I can't really place anything else, this confusing cypress tends to turn my brain to mush.
Overall a pretty nice fragrance with reasonable staying power, about 7 hours on me.

I assumed that CERRUTI 1881 COLLECTION edp was simply a more concentrated solution of CERRUTI 1881 edt and so was very happy to find it online and bought it immediately upon spotting it, as I find that the edt (which I really like) needs to be reapplied too often.

In fact, CERRUTI 1881 COLLECTION is an entirely different perfume, albeit an equally nice one, in my opinion. Just as subtle and smooth as its namesake, with a similar floral woody musk demeanor (not so oriental, to my nose...), the flanker has a different note line-up and is more resiny and less soapy in the drydown, but smells just as swell--plus it has excellent staying power.

This being my third Cerruti experience, I have now added this house to my very short list of those from whom I may buy bottles scent unsniffed. The Cerruti aesthetic is certainly not for everyone, but it certainly is for me! (-:

notme
notme

It is an oriental smooth fragrance with a woody dry-down that is sensuous and warm. It is so well balanced that it can be worn in daytime as well as in the evening - I dare say it is a good chameleon scent. It really smells classy.

I can't make up my mind about this perfume. I had tested it in a department store, and another perfume on the other wrist, and I thought I really loved it so I decided to order a bottle over the internet, which I just got today. I've tried it again and it seems quite different to how I remember it smelling when I tested it. Although it's pleasant, I don't think it's anything special at the moment. In some ways it smells slightly unisex and it also fades very quickly, on me after 3-4 hours. So far I'm not finding it at all sexy or even particularly girly and I might well return it for a perfume I really like, like Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy!

guest_kosova_gurl
guest_kosova_gurl

this is the one that i bought 5 time in a year cause i liked to much and i still do.

Russian
Russian

I didn't like it at first.Don't know why.But as soon as I smelled it after a few hours I felt like it matched my mood exactly.It is a rich,but light scent.You become addicted to it after a few times of using it,and it's definetly something you must have if you are looking for something soft and sensual,but not too overwhelming on cold winter days.

Migotka
Migotka

Last year I had a choice to get this one and the original one. I made a horrible mistake of getting two bottles of 1881, for me and my sister, which ended up being offered as presents to distant family members, so we would not have to smell it.
This one, which I believe is a limited edition, since I couldnt find it anywhere in stores this year, is so much nicer and optimistic. While 1881, though nice, on my skin starts smelling 'old' after some time (which I discovered too late), Collection remains fresh and delicate. It is an interesting fragrance, and while I cant see it becoming a signature one, would certainly be a nice addition to my collection. I see it perfect for warmer days, since it is not to sweet and will not make your head turn.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti Cerruti 1881 Collection fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerruti Cerruti 1881 Collection, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cerruti 1881 Collection by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cerruti 1881 Collection by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.