Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete Cerruti for women

Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete Cerruti for women
dislike

Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete Cerruti for women Pictures Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete Cerruti for women Pictures Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete Cerruti for women Pictures Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete Cerruti for women Pictures

Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete by Cerruti is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Beatrice Piquet. Top notes are cyclamen and pink hyacinth; middle notes are plum, red peony and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood and white amber.

Cyclamen Pink Hyacinth

Plum Red Peony Jasmine

Sandalwood White Amber

Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete Fragrance Reviews

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Limited addition EDT, light greenish floral spring frag, notes of men aftershave. Very pleasant, similar to cerruti in pink round bottle without sweetness. This is intimate frag, light with avarage longevity.

A wonderful every-day-fume. Clean and fresh. Nice flowers and a splash of amber. In topnote I can also smell a hint of apple , but apple is not listed. Not a loud scent but its there around you. I love that kind of fragrances thats just surrounds you without being heavy.Sadly there is something in this scent that makes it turn male-ish on my skin,(I cant wear Light blue neighter).

En härlig varje-dag-doft. Frisk och fräsch. Härliga blommor och en splash av amber.. Jag kan känna en mjuk lätt äppledoft i toppnoten men det finns inte med i doftnoterna. Ingen högljudd parfym men den är där runt dig och jag gillar såna smygardofter. Absolut inte tung eller stickig, men någonting i denna doften gör att den slår över i manligt på min hud,( kan inte heller bära Light blue, den blir manlig oxå på min hud).

Florentine
Florentine

I kind of like it. It starts very fresh and clean. Peppery even. I smell citrusy notes even though they are not listed. It settles down quickly in a more rich, more dense and heavier scent. Although it is listed as floral green I do not smell flowers too much.
It is an intersting fragrance, fresh, clean but with a deep and amberish drydown. I agree with the person saying that it is a perfume which is a bit heavy for a floral green perfume but in a good way.

misswhite130
misswhite130

I got this perfume as an 18th birthday present. it has such a floral scent which you could never get bored of. it's unlike anyting else on the market. shame it was a limited edition :(

e9rul7
e9rul7

i would really like to know what it is like!! would you please describe it..
what its like, and which frag is similiar to? thanx

karenlsinging
karenlsinging

I absolutely love this. I bought it in a duty free airport shop a few years ago and have never seen it again since as it is a limited edition summer perfume. However, I now found it on Amazon and have bought 2 bottles! Lovely floral scent for daytime.

golden
golden

I smelt this on someone years ago and i just love it.
However it was a promo/special offer and i haven't seen it since! Does anyone know where i a can get hold of it?

barbiot35
barbiot35

I think this perfume has an ingredient too which makes it very heavy for a floral green perfume:(

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerruti Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Ete by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Estée Lauder Pleasures Lancome Miracle Christian Dior J`adore Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dolce Vita Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Yves Saint Laurent La Collection In Love Again Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Kenzo Summer by Kenzo Christian Dior Dior Addict Shiseido Zen Burberry London Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women