Designers » C » Oriental Fougere « Groups

CerrutiSi Cerruti for men

CerrutiSi Cerruti for men
dislike

CerrutiSi Cerruti for men Videos

CerrutiSi by Cerruti is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. CerrutiSi was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Pierre Bethouart. Top notes are ginger and mandarin orange; middle notes are resins, rosemary, cedar and geranium; base notes are siam benzoin, patchouli leaf , oakmoss and heliotrope.

Ginger Mandarin Orange

resins Rosemary Cedar Geranium

Siam Benzoin Patchouli Leaf Oakmoss Heliotrope

Signature

CerrutiSi Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A very unique oriental. Too bad it's discontinued but I will enjoy my 2 samples. It's sweet and woody due to the benzoin ginger and cedar being the key elements. I also get some musk and a bit of resins. A scent that came out to soon (2003) way before it's time. It's over $100 now but still well worth it if you love it. Owe I forgot to mention that patchouli is a key note in the drydown reminded me of Smell Bent type of fragrances. It's been going strong for 6 hours so far with strong sillage.

paulhunter
paulhunter

I tried on a sample today, and it reminds me a lot of a fresher Chanel Allure Homme with some barbershop 80's potion. I kind of like it but it was rather short lived on my skin

MrMookie
MrMookie

I call this scent a low-profile scent with a south european bite.
Totally agree with fqjcior's review!
Im a Jaipur lover because of its impact but the impact of Cerriti SI is not for the people around you i guess.

Its a nice scent in a way that i like to wear it to every occasion.
But if you want to make a statement this one can be skipped.

Its soft 'n balmy and sunny,sweet 'n deep aromatic the ginger kicks in in the first 10 minutes and i smell anis?? but that can be my idea of ginger..Overall its not very strong? the ingredients tell me this one is strong but its a very subtle scent!
maybe there could be a nutmeg in it to give this scent more character.
It stays in your shirt if applied on your body in the morning but the longevity is below average. Sillage is good for the first 15 minutes after that its disapearing till 1 cm of my skin.
So its a intimate scent for you and your parnter.

My score is :
7+ for the scent
6 for the longevity
7- sillage

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

I dont know if am using a fake or sumthin but the Cerruti Si I tried on pulled off a disappearing act on me, and thats a big understatement, probably its just my skin or sumthin but this Baby, yes this is the calmest, freshest, smooth and cleanest scent I have ever tried on, U just would wanna keep on smelling this the whole of your life if it were ever made to last more than 2 Hours... I´m thinkin of makin a petition so that they can produce an edp of it, it is absolutely amazin, the funny thing is that I got to know of this from the hotel testers that are found in the bathrooms after a flight was delayed for more than 24hrs, its crazy, ever since then I have sought for the perfume oil form of it, am sure it would be the killer, VERY good for day wear and chillin... I cant say it enough, this is clean and soft in a unique way I never really ever experienced. Good stuff

soned
soned

What a great, sophisticated, unique scent this is. If the same fragrance was made by a niche company, this would have been one of the top of youtube reviewers, and people would have been paying $150.00 for 50ml. Thank God that is not the case, and I just got my second bottle for $20.00. Discontinued I believe, need to get to the store to get a new second bottle, LOL.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Very potent stuff :-)
A few drops go a looooong way!
I can remember I smelled it first when one of my office colleagues, whose desk is roughly 20 yards away from mine, sprayed it gently while he was on his lunch break, I suddenly felt...seduced!!!!
It is difficult to explain my initial feel but I just felt under a spell of the fragrance!
I run to my colleagues desk and took the bottle off his hands to see what fragrance it was and couldn't have enough sniffing my work colleague all day.
The fragrance was gently lingering in the whole office for the rest of the day.
On the same day, I checked the fragrance availability online and could not believe that such a wonderful fragrance was a steal. It was very inexpensive and I ordered my partner a bottle right away :-)
The quality of the fragrance is great; it lingers a long time and is very much noticeable to the people around you.
It is a very much masculine fragrance for a strong and sexy man, self confident, but at the same time flirty and smart.
Apart from Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka - Cerruti Si is one of those juices that make me literally melt in my partner's arms :-)
Highly recommended. With this indecently low price tag you would be silly to give Cerruti Si a miss :-)

Gosha
Gosha

I agree that Si is a "little sweet but in good masculine direction" (fqjcior's words). It is also clean, little woody, creamy, smooth and sensual and I really like the "sweet ginger" and the cedar and rosemary combination. Really nice, quite light and elegant, elegant scent!

snails
snails

balsamic in every possible way. smooth, calm, alluring. try it wile you see the sunset over tuscany! 5/5

AdamB
AdamB

Notes / scent: 5
Longevity / sillage: 4
Overall / subjective feelings: 5
Description: noble, essentional scent of southern woods
Short opinion: Amazing, fascinating fragrance with great depth. Every time when I use it, I'm impressed.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

On initial spray I just get raw alcohol! But then seconds later It turns into a faint wiff of ginger, but it all blows over too quickly. The Base is virtually non existent - all i get is a very very faint woody/watery smell that didnt even last 5 minutes on me! I never used to believe it when people say the scent disappears so quickly . very dissapointed with this one..I honestly feel that this fragrance is 'unfinished' , They should have spent more time on developing the fragrance. I can see why this was discontinued and why it can still be bought so cheap online I bought it on ebay then promptly resold it ......

CerrutiSi starts with a slight bitterness of orange zest and sweet/spicy ginger. Then it becomes slightly powdery resin sweet with a swift of cooling feel, perhaps the rosemary. I can't smell anything in particular after that but just the light clean feeling of wearing it. CerrutiSi becomes watery, never aquatic, that stays light and bittersweet throughout the day. For me, it's just too watery or too light. I can see it wearable year round but don't expect me to wear often.

Update: I got rid of it. No regret.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I purchased a bottle of this off ebay after reading the reviews here. I must say what a wonderful scent. The just cut ginger with a watery orange fruity smell is very fresh and long lasting. The resin and cedar is prominent in the dry down. This is a suprise fragrance for me and I am so glad I found it. Perfect for the warm weather, it is a classy scent and my best unsniffed purchase I have made.

Deetron
Deetron

sexy sexy sexy! SI is one of my favorites – clean and sweet as well…and it lasts all day long. I love it! With CerrutiSi you will get many women compliments :) you may be sure of it :)

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

now this bleeds italian!!!!!!!!! crisp and clean cut but not in that water type way! a suit and tie kind of fragrance.

Flybethy
Flybethy

Wow sexy smell! I love this on my man, but to my never ending joy my man looks like the guy in the advert. Although that party looks like a bit of a horror show with some thing unpleasant about to happen. One of my favourite male fragrances, they got this just right.

edze
edze

i actually like the smell of freshness Si gives me in the mornings. it has good sillage but i realised its scent matures through out the day and becomes warmer and stronger by the close of day. a great scent for the office.

vdxl
vdxl

Sensual balsamic oriental. I will receive it in a few days and I can't wait. It is sweet, modern with no exaggeration on patchouli, at first it smells like AdG, but thank god the after smell is gorgeous. This is great to wear anytime, and it is long lasting because it also contains the famous Mauritanian Balm.

fqjcior
fqjcior

Refined, woody and balsamic. SI is fresh and a little sweet but in good masculine direction. It's an unusual scent, with good sillage and longevity. Maybe it's not grounbreaking or breathtaking but it's really nice one. I can smell a wine note in it which with the the tolu balsam makes it unique. I can't avoid an impression that SI is extremely south-italian fragrance. It's like Toscana in a bottle. Really. The bottle is nice with this cap made of wood(!). SI is very good summertime scent, perfect for an office or free time at weekends. From the other hand - it's been discountinued but you can still find it in eStores or on eBay.

guest_Zak
guest_Zak

it's awesome, just try it

CerrutiSi by Cerruti 3.97 out of 5 based on 91 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti CerrutiSi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerruti CerrutiSi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CerrutiSi by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CerrutiSi by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.