Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Image Harmony Cerruti for men

Image Harmony Cerruti for men
dislike

Image Harmony by Cerruti is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Image Harmony was launched during the 2000's. Top notes are banana leaf, bergamot, lemon, black pepper, birch leaf, mint and pear; middle notes are juniper berries, jasmine, cypress and fig tree; base notes are musk, patchouli, cedar, sandalwood and vanilla.

Banana Leaf Bergamot Lemon Black Pepper Birch Leaf Mint Pear

Juniper Berries Jasmine Cypress Fig Tree

Musk Patchouli Cedar Sandalwood Vanilla

Cerruti 1881 Summer Fragrance pour Homme

Image Harmony Fragrance Reviews

erasmuss
erasmuss

Got this at Marshalls for $14 after reading the reviews (blind buy, of course). It reminded my a lot to Prada Luna Rossa (Original) but just a tad soapier and softer. Anyone else got this vibe?

jdfarley
jdfarley

Found this at Marshalls while looking specifically for Curve Crush. Did some research and found out this is a pretty rare fragrance. The price was right so I went ahead and blind-bought it. It turned out to be really good! Citrusy with lots of floral vanilla notes. Definitely a warm weather fragrance. I definitely don't regret having this one in my collection.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Harmony is a nice fruity and fresh fragrance. Longevity is not too good though. The pear and mint work well together. This isn't like the original image at all but it's a very nice scent and O.K. for hot sunny days. I can't help thinking though, that it could have been so much better somehow. Ted Lapidus' "Excited" is a much nicer option and lasts longer.

kisherceg
kisherceg

Very nice scent, I can say.
It's less sharp and loud than the original is (which I like though).
Harmony keeps the prominent fruity (pear) note but it's fresher (birch leaf -mint- juniper) and thanks to vanilla-musk-sandalwood-combo it has a very-very nice creamy, semi-sweet undertone till the drydown..which I love. I use it all year round but it's the best in summer when the cooler notes can blossom on the skin (jasmine, cedar,lemon).
Longevity and sillage are around the average.
It's worth to buy 'cause it's rare and not an overused scent.
On the whole Image Harmony is the perfect name for the scent. This is the more modern and tender, harmonic interpretation of the original Image. Love, love, love :)

619haifisch
619haifisch

is this worth getting? As I have the original image and I am not sure whether to purchase it or not ....

Image Harmony by Cerruti 4.00 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti Image Harmony fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cerruti Image Harmony, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Image Harmony by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Image Harmony by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Alain Delon Samourai Animale Animale Animale for Men Givenchy Pi Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Dior Fahrenheit 32 Versace Blue Jeans Nautica Nautica Voyage Lacoste L.12.12. White Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Elizabeth Taylor Passion for Men Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Michael Jordan Legend Zirh Ikon Azzaro Visit For Men L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Lanvin Avant Garde Thierry Mugler B*Men Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men