Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Nino Cerruti Cerruti for men

Nino Cerruti Cerruti for men
dislike

Nino Cerruti by Cerruti is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Nino Cerruti was launched in 1979. Top notes are bergamot, amalfi lemon, green notes, mint, galbanum, hyacinth, lavender and juniper; middle notes are carnation, jasmine, nutmeg, thyme and pine; base notes are musk, oak moss, virginia cedar, amber, benzoin and fir.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Green Notes Mint Galbanum Hyacinth Lavender Juniper

Carnation Jasmine Nutmeg Thyme Pine

Musk oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber Benzoin Fir

Nino Cerruti Fragrance Reviews

CGV
CGV

Amazing stuff. Together with Givenchy Insensé they are the best floral male fragrances I know. This is sharp and slightly soapy with a gorgeous floral aspect shining throughout the entire development from application to drydown. A forgotten world comes alive again not stuffy and old smelling but bright, uplifting and very special! Why oh why is this not available anymore....LOVE it!!!

mrgeebee
mrgeebee

I discovered this whilst travelling the world as a teen. It was my first proper scent (along with Armani homme) bought off the duty free trolly cart. I have a mini i treasure like a lost lover..Simply sublime. A rich, androgynous and stunning creation.

williamvargas
williamvargas

got a small sample of this, a mini.. excellent fragrance, very impressed with just the overall scent of this one.. smells much more expensive than I bought it for. now I will have to find a bottle to have.. I think if it was just being released it would
get lots of love.. glad I read some of the reviews on this board..i appreciate that very much, I have discovered many fragrances via the reviews that are on fragrantica this is a very becoming blend of notes.. ..this is a love fragrance for me instantly, I think this would be an excellent fragrance to wear in close quarters with that special one , even if only for a day, loved the opening and really enjoy the drydown. I am a happy to have tried this one.. I ended up buying 3 mini's after my orginal purchase, building a small atomizer until I can find a good buy on a bottle.
as it seems the prices point is a wide variance, so that tells me that is sought after.
it is a warm spicy with some excellent soft florals In the drydown that intrigue me , a little bite at first but seems to smooth out very quickly. a lovely fragrance for a guy to wear and you will not smell it on others, unique is good.

KellyGrant
KellyGrant

I bought this in a store in Toronto Canada in 1984. It was love at first sniff! WHY did they discontinue it??!! The pain is intense; can I possibly survive? My search is in vain!

Obanonatto
Obanonatto

Is there a reason if this perfume is one of the most sought after by collectors? YES, ask to them, they will answer with a large smile: only those who have felt really know what it is! Nino Cerruti PH 1979? this is pure gold, rich and intense as a Clive Christian, wonderful.
10+

missan
missan

To me this is like an interpretation of Missoni Uomo. Ligher and a slight fresher, with jasmin in the foreground. Or if Missoni is an interpretation of this.
It doesn´t matter, this is about as good as it gets IMO.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

I like this, but I agree it has a slight 'dirty' edge - in a nice way. I think it's the combo of jasmine also galbanum can have that effect as does musk. Quite sexy while being classic.

rainbow heart
rainbow heart

I had this when it came out - I LOVED it, my signature for a few years. I see it's available - does anyone know if it's been "reformulated", i.e. ruined! They did that to my other great love of the 70's Signorricci 1&2

A very nice blend, with just enough "edge" to keep it interesting. More than an hour into it, and the mint, herbal jasmine, juniper, oakmoss, and galbanum have been softened up nicely by the amber. I don't get much if any wood or spice here. There is a slight "dirty" quality, which one would assume to be the jasmine. It's got a bare touch of sweetness but none of that syrupy amber you find in many fragrances that have it listed as a note. If you have tried Z-14 but find it too "dark" and not "fresh" enough, but think you might like it if those things were changed, this is one to try, though it's not easy to find any more at reasonable prices. You never know when you might see it at a yard sale, though, so there's always hope! Some BNers have claimed this is like a refined version of Insense by Givenchy. Longevity and projection/"sillage" are excellent. If you like the idea of a thyme and jasmine focus, with some fresh notes like juniper to liven it up and some amber to soften it up, this is one to consider.

Nino Cerruti by Cerruti 4.68 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 9 user reviews

CERRUTI 1881 for MEN by Nino Cerruti EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
Aftershave 3.3oz
L'ESSENCE DE CERRUTI for MEN by Nino Cerruti AFTERSHAVE 3.3 OZ
L'ESSENCE DE CERRUTI for MEN by Nino Cerruti AFTERSHAVE 3.3 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti Nino Cerruti fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cerruti Nino Cerruti, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nino Cerruti by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nino Cerruti by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.