Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Nino Cerruti Pour Femme Cerruti for women
dislike

tuberose
honey

Nino Cerruti Pour Femme by Cerruti is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Nino Cerruti Pour Femme was launched in 1987. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Delville. Top notes are coriander, bergamot and plum; middle notes are carnation, jasmine, ylang-ylang, tuberose, rose and white honey; base notes are vetiver, musk, sandalwood, oak moss, virginia cedar and vanille.

Coriander Bergamot Plum

L`Insolent

Nino Cerruti Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

Sheza
Sheza

I've been curious about this for a while and thanks to a lovely fragrantica friend I was able to sample. As other reviewers have stated I do find this very similar at the top to clandestine which i own and wear however I find the heart and dry down veer onto a different path, the tuberose sweetens it up making it more playful. If I had to choose between the two( I don't think you need both) I would choose this. Would also be great on a man, very sexy!

rossiniopera
rossiniopera

In autumn 1990, when I was in 8th grade, my mom bought a set of minis with Nino Cerruti, Valentino, KL, Scherrer 2 and Fendi. She kept the Fendi but gave the rest to me.
I was not a cool, pretty, popular, mature or confident teen. But I knew what I liked. I always wore skirts and dresses to school although no one else did, because I liked it. And I wore perfume, because I liked it. This set was perfect for me. I truly loved those scents. The dark, plummy Nino Cerruti – such a wonderful olfactive image of autumn.
I guess 14-year-olds today just don't know what they're missing...

sjam3295
sjam3295

This is a very well blended perfume, to the point where I can barely pick out the different notes; I can say only that it is a warm, creamy floral, slightly ambery, slightly woody, with just enough sweetness.

I find it very far from being like Poison, which I also love, but which is considerably less subtle. Perhaps it's similar in conception, rather than execution. To me NCPF is a classically Italian perfume: beautifully blended, beautifully balanced, complex without being complicated, simple without being basic, and elegant without pretension - like Italian cuisine. I like it very much.

Planet_X
Planet_X

That one took me by surprise. It has lots in common with best juices of 80-s that I love and know.
With eyes shut - at the beginnining, I couldnt probably differentiate Clandestine from Nino Cerruti Pour Femme - honeyed plum, by first accord of juicy mandarine - similar with Strass Soprani, but in Cerruti tuberose is more prominent, by soft flowery smokiness - reminds Balahe by Leonard once again, glamorous, lively, energetic, very smooth and sandal is fab over here!
THe projection is terrific, lasts really well,I can only praise this juice for all it presents to you generously.

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

I think Nino Cerruti was trying to create a tuberose scent as a rival to Dior's Poison. In my opinion, Cerruti won. Althogh similar, this scent, in comparison to Poison, is richer, fuller, less boisterous and more grown up. I think it's the oakmoss in the base that takes it to another level.

Lakambini
Lakambini

First notes are the distinctive acrid, burnt odor I associate with classic chypres, which remind me a bit of rust or iron filings. Perhaps this is the coriander mixed with something else. This goes away quickly, though, to be replaced by a stern dry floral scent, like tuberose strapped down under tailored gray tweed. I get spiciness, oakmoss, woodiness, but no other notes, certainly not the honey nor the plum listed above, at least not in the way those notes are treated in today’s bestsellers. (EDIT: But after an hour, whoa! Honeyed tuberose wafting up from the skin of my arm. This perfume is full of surprises)

Pour Femme is a very elegant perfume, and very different from the current lot of department store fragrances. It’s severely intellectual; it’s angular; but also insidiously sensual. It’s for extremely confident women, perhaps with PhDs.

Grasse
Grasse

Nino Cerruti was sure eighties, it was my alternative for Poison (the first purple bottle).
The drydown was really beautiful, it offends nobody if you are going out, or if you had a dinner at the time.
It has such a big personality, and character, also a perfect bottle!
It was also at the time very difficult to find, because
my friends where very tired when they come from town, if they want to give this one fore me as a birthday present.
Fine, I say that make's me, and this perfume so unique, was my excuse.
This all with a big smile, they now better about me, but this perfume was
really, really unique!
Sweet memories, will miss this scent!

puppynose
puppynose

Elegant and eighties, love it, miss it already, I treasure my one remaining bottle.

moly
moly

First notes of Nino Cerruti pour femme resemble me a little of "Femme" Rochas - I guess it is coriander and plum, but NC is much lighter. NC is a light, delicately sweet (honey) and elegant chypre, very pleasant and sensual.

aliciastar
aliciastar

parfum sensuel et élégant parfait en Automne.
Sillage: fleuri, fruité et boisé (subtil et délicat)
Notes de tête un peu froides: éclat de la mandarine, charme de la pêche, rondeur de la cardamome et osmanthus de Chine.
Le coeur est un somptueux bouquet floral: ylang-ylang, tubéreuse,jasmin,rose,fleur d'oranger,iris,jacinthe et muguet.
Les notes de fond sont provocantes par la sensualité de la mousse frottée de santal; la vanille et le patchouli.
conclusion: ravissant bouquet de fleurs comportant un accord original excitant (pêche- ylang ylang- osmanthus)qui se conjugue aux notes acidulées et délicates des fruits et des fleurs, sur un lit de santal!
C'est à la fois un jardin chinois et un verger de Provence.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti Nino Cerruti Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerruti Nino Cerruti Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nino Cerruti Pour Femme by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nino Cerruti Pour Femme by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.