Designers » C » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Chanel for women

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Chanel for women

Chanel launches new Allure fragrances in 2002, created as lighter versions of the original editions Allure for men and women. The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge, and it is a feminine fresh aldehyde, floral and oriental one.

Top notes: aldehydes, bergamot, grapefruit, mandarin and blood orange. Heart: jasmine, May rose, magnolia, water lily and honeysuckle. Base: vetiver and vanilla.

Bergamot Grapefruit Blood Orange Mandarin Orange Aldehydes

Jasmine Water Lily Honeysuckle Rose Magnolia

Vetiver Vanille

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Fragrance Reviews

I wore this for a couple years in college and I'm sad that it was limited edition. I do love Allure eau de toilette and eau de parfum, but this was my most favorite version. It lasted on me remarkably well for a softer version of Allure, and it just mixed well with my chemistry. I wish they'd re-release it and have it permanently apart of the Chanel Allure line. It smells similar to Allure but it's just a lighter variation and this never felt too heavy even in summer. Very glad I ever tried it and had the pleasure to wear it for even a couple years, just disappointing that something so fresh and beautiful would be only released as a limited edition.

As it is a summer fragrance, it smells the best now in hotter days. It is quite heave, i just need one spray on my wrist. Good sillage too. I bought 50ml for about 25 Euro.

This is my all time favorite version of Allure, and now I'm just waking up to the fact that it may no longer be available except for scoring on eBay. If so, I'm sad. It's beautiful. On Makeup Alley, there is some complaint about Allure Eau Fraichissante's staying power and sillage; however, whenever I have worn it, people with discerning noses have always sniffed and sighed, "Someone's wearing Allure." The EDT and EDP aren't as lovely on me as the Eau Fraichissante. Good luck finding it and trying it!

I have recently purchased a bottle of this from Ebay-lucky find and great price! Its just a lighter version of the original allure,the citrus comes out more and it is more suitable for the daytime In my opinion.

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel 3.58 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chanel Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Allure Sensuelle Chanel Coco Noir Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Instant Magic Avon Far Away Chanel Allure Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Christian Dior Dior Addict Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Yves Saint Laurent Y Stella McCartney Stella Chanel Allure Pour Homme