Designers » C » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Chanel for women

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Chanel for women
dislike

Chanel launches new Allure fragrances in 2002, created as lighter versions of the original editions Allure for men and women. The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge, and it is a feminine fresh aldehyde, floral and oriental one.

Top notes: aldehydes, bergamot, grapefruit, mandarin and blood orange. Heart: jasmine, May rose, magnolia, water lily and honeysuckle. Base: vetiver and vanilla.

Bergamot Grapefruit Blood Orange Mandarin Orange Aldehydes

Jasmine Water Lily Honeysuckle Rose Magnolia

Vetiver Vanille

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

As it is a summer fragrance, it smells the best now in hotter days. It is quite heave, i just need one spray on my wrist. Good sillage too. I bought 50ml for about 25 Euro.

allureveil
allureveil

This is my all time favorite version of Allure, and now I'm just waking up to the fact that it may no longer be available except for scoring on eBay. If so, I'm sad. It's beautiful. On Makeup Alley, there is some complaint about Allure Eau Fraichissante's staying power and sillage; however, whenever I have worn it, people with discerning noses have always sniffed and sighed, "Someone's wearing Allure." The EDT and EDP aren't as lovely on me as the Eau Fraichissante. Good luck finding it and trying it!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I have recently purchased a bottle of this from Ebay-lucky find and great price! Its just a lighter version of the original allure,the citrus comes out more and it is more suitable for the daytime In my opinion.

Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel 3.50 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Allure Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Cristalle Chanel Coco Noir Chanel Allure Sensuelle Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Chanel Allure Avon Far Away Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Chanel Coco Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Dior Pure Poison Elixir Yves Saint Laurent Y Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Stella McCartney Stella Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Guerlain L'Instant Magic Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche