Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Chanel for men
dislike

aldehydic
Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Chanel for men Pictures

Chanel launches new Allure fragrances in 2002, created as lighter versions of the original editions Allure for men and women. The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge, and it is a woody oriental one. The bottle is designed by Jacques Helleu.

Top notes: aldehydes, bergamot, mandarin and orange. Heart: cedar and vetiver. Base: pink pepper, tonka and labdanum.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange Aldehydes

Vetiver Virginia Cedar

French labdanum Tonka Bean Pink Pepper

Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Fragrance Reviews

joshua.cooper1
joshua.cooper1

I have worn this a few times during the summer. It is a great scent, but just didn't work for my wife....so, it doesn't work for me.

ravjan

I've landed a bottle for the upcoming summer. It's such a yummy juice. Nothing out of this world tho. Just a simple decent day cologne. Refreshing but sweetish and with spicy undertones. An ultimate well-being enhancer!

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

A decant of AHEF was given to me by a very generous Basenoter. It is Allure Homme with some of the opening's spices muted and replaced with various citruses. I found the dry down to be identical.

Bond64
Bond64

Why, one wonders, decided Chanel to discontinue this scent? I concur with ION: it was the best perfume for men by Chanel and it is incomprehensible that it is not available anymore. The current Allure is slightly reminiscent of this much missed Allure pour l'Ete but is not even nearly as chic (and happy!) as Allure pour l'Ete. Allure Sport, edition Blanche and Bleu are cheap chemicals compared to this one.

ION
ION

That was a fantastic perfume with so many different facets!
At times it was sharp and light, at times sweet and intimate but always extremely alluring and classy!
I remember the weather temperature occasionally shifted my nasal experience of this little gem which I believe is the most wonderful male perfume the house with the two "C"s has ever produced.
I had more than a dozen bottles of it at home, all bought in advance of its imminent market disappearance.
It really brought smiles on peoples' faces when they were close to me, wearing it.
It had good longevity, it was suitable for a business meeting,
formal dinners, at the gym and around the year (much like Fahrenheit is) and actually cost less that any other male perfume of the same quantity!

"Allure sport", which came later is based on it, a more refined - better "constructed" version of "Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete", but, with a twist :( .
While very close to the original, the magic was gone.
That little something, the imperfection of the original formula, call it as you like.. I don't know. You'd better ask Monsieur Polge.

ravjan

I'm also happy it has been added here. I used to have it back in 2003 and remember enjoying it all the summer. Now when it's discontinued I came across a single bottle online and would like to snap it but can't quite remember why I liked it in the first place. Can anyone still using it remind me why it's nice? :)

Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel 4.39 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Pour Homme Gucci Envy for Men Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Chanel Egoiste Calvin Klein Eternity Cartier Declaration Chanel Egoiste Platinum Givenchy Pi Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Versace Versace Man Hanae Mori HM Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Chanel Bleu de Chanel Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Prestige Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Christian Lacroix Tumulte pour Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS