Designers » C » Oriental « Groups

Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel for men
dislike
Total people voted: 2015

I have it: 1878 I had it: 379 I want it: 1225 My signature: 101

Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel for men Pictures Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel for men Pictures

The new version of the famous men's fragrance Chanel Allure Homme is arriving as a luxury edition in a simple light-colored but elegant bottle. In the history of Chanel house color white has played a significant role.

This time the accent is put on the fragrance for men created by Jacques Polge as a 'diamond fragrance', what means that this is a fragrance with many facets, or to be precise, the strength of the fragrance is reappearing with the fragrant levels.

The first level brings spicy aromas of black pepper united with pink pepper from Madagascar. The second level brings in fresh aromas with the scent of leather, Sicilian lemon, Calabrian bergamot, and sandalwood which gives it a depth.

The third level introduces oriental accords with Brazilian Tonka, white musk, Haiti vetiver and sandal wood. This level also reveals aromas of ginger and velvety vanilla wrapped in amber. The fourth level brings woodsy accords of cedar wood which add to the masculine character of this fragrance.

It is available since February 2008 and comes as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDT and50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) after shave.

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Tahitian Vetiver Musk Calabrian bergamot Cedar Madagascar Vanilla Sicilian Lemon Pink Pepper

Allure Homme Edition Blanche Fragrance Reviews

Paulo Rocha
Paulo Rocha

A wonderful citrus fragrance! I have to disagree with Zaid: there's not only lemon. I smell of bergamot too. For me, Kenzo Sport is much more "lemonish". In fact, if it were only citrus, it would be much more bitter than it really is. The acidity is counterbalanced by the sweetness of a bit of sandalwood and vanilla. As for longevity, I don't think that the so called "summer fragrances" were meant to last from dusk 'till dawn. Take another good shower and reapply it!

Naher
Naher

so they have changed the formula to edp or just the name ?

Marciu

@Gault - yes, because Chanel changed all their "eau de toilette concentree" products into eau de parfum. That happened to Allure Homme Edition Blanche as well as to Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme and Pour Monsieur Concentree.

Gault
Gault

Has anyone noticed that the new boxes are named eau de parfum?

LadyKiller
LadyKiller

The best designer fragrance on the market and It is the best lemon based fragrance by far.
Scent 10/10
Longevity 9/10 (7-8 hours)
Sillage 10/10
Projection 8.5/10
Overall Perfect 10/10
It is better than a lot of the niche scents too It worths the money I recommend it for spring and summer
You wont find a better citrus based fragrance period

calculus314
calculus314

The smell:
Starts off with fresh lemons and then turns creamy like vanilla ice cream. Very smooth.

Reminds me of a Lemon Italian Ice Gelati from Rita's.

Sadly, no matter how many times I spray it, it's completely gone after an hour. A huge surprise considering every other Chanel lasts all day on me.

***Update***
I bought this from the official Chanel website. Keep checking the site regularly for availability. However, because of the poor longevity, I can't recommend this fragrance.

Zaid391
Zaid391

lemons.... lemons..... lemons......lemon juice.... lime...... just lemon

S.Banks
S.Banks

For me, I get the infamous Lemon Pledge (possibly the pepper) opening at the top until it transforms into smooth/beautiful lemon pie and vanilla vibe... BUT! by the time that transition occurs the scent doesn't continue to project enough to cause the ruckus I NEED it to. I can see this shining in the extreme heat but for the price (IF THAT'S AN ISSUE) there are slightly better options. Definitely try, but a no go for the full bottle. Not a bad scent at all, just not strong enough for me.

B+

reboulenorellana
reboulenorellana

Que rico olor a pie de limón, es una fragancia que te marca para toda la vida y que te dan ganas de tener dos o tres botellas de este perfume en tu colección. Para mi esta dentro del salón de la fama de los perfumes.

rowanrock
rowanrock

I think this is the best lemon designer fragrance available in the market.
This is so smooth and creamy with zesty, bitter lemon. It smells like wet orange peels mix with vanilla during the first few hours and once it dries down you can notice vetiver.

I normally grab this during spring and summer time. Projection and sillage are fairly good with me and it lasts 6-8hrs. I normally go with 3-4 sprays.

If you need a unique designer summer fragrance, please sniff this one out. You can’t go wrong with this.

bluektq
bluektq

Lemon Pavlova in a bottle... yumm!
Great summer scent, fresh, clean and up-lifting.
I hope it will never be discontinued!

johnsmunro
johnsmunro

I love this citrusy/vanilla/peppery/synthetic beauty. This one just draws me in for some reason. Probably because I haven't found a citrus that is as sharp and deep as this one. It's unique and fun. A great summer citrus for anyone ages 15-40. It's great for work or casual. Doesn't offend but people love it on you. I highly recommend getting it now that it's on sale again. Enjoy. Happy Hunting!

velgasius
velgasius

Smells like orange peels, like those car fresheners you hang in front of your AC. It smells like wet orange peels during the first hour but then it'll smell quite dry, zesty, bitter, and powdery afterwards until it fades away. Projects up to an arm's length for 2 hours and then it'll slowly fade away. Total fragrance life is about 10 hours on skin but it's pretty much a skin scent after the 6th hour. I don't recommend buying it though. If you like the smell just hop into your car and smell your fresheners. Did I mention it's expensive?

vitor rd
vitor rd

This scent seems to be simple, but the more i use, the more i see the beauty of the fragrance. When i apply, i feel like im taking a shower of natural lemons, then the creamy notes appeared, and mixed with lemons e some vetiver, turns the smell wonderful, chic, elegant and delicious.

Anosmic
Anosmic

I've tried this from samples I bought online four or five times on my skin. I really want to like Edition Blanche.

But, I can't get past the fact that the lemon is so intense and it is one hundred percent the exact same lemon note that was used in the cleaners my mother used around the house as I was growing up.

m.monia
m.monia

this is an amazing fragrance,do you know a similar fragrance which has the same scent and from the same line.thank you for your help

phreaspirit
phreaspirit

Absolute favourite! And to me, the best from Chanel yet. One of those fragrances, when you dont want to detect any of the notes and just enjoy the heavenly smell.

pierrecason
pierrecason

to me, this is a cold weather fragrance, and not fully living up to the hype

ali20400
ali20400

hi.i bought this perfume and this one of the best perfume i had.perfect

GucciFragrance
GucciFragrance

if u hate this fragrance u are a hater! haha! chanel allure sport edition blanche is the perfect summer/fresh fragrance in the market! seriously i give a 8,5/10 . the openning is just amazing with a taste of lemon , a little bit of vanilla featuring woody ! if u don't have this fragrance buy it! u will not regret it!

edge42
edge42

Possibly my favorite Chanel, and possibly the best lemon scent available anywhere. Top marks for quality, this is so smooth and creamy with just a little clean white muskiness and a fantastic peppery vetiver. Definitely underrated as a vetiver fragrance. Lots of versatility and wow factor here, I love Edition Blanche!

Citrus2014
Citrus2014

Allure best men series. A fragrance for spring and summer. I think Chanel created this fragrance as a better alternative for the younger audience of citric/fresh fragrances. Warning - after I wore longer can say that it smells much better if used in cool weather. In warm weather has a metallic flavor. However, it is one of the best perfume on the market.

brent0529
brent0529

I smell almost zero creme or vanilla in this one. Allure Homme Sport I would describe as lemon creme pie, because of the sweet vanilla. But not Edition Blanche.

Edition Blanche is very lemony in the opening, cold feeling, almost metallic, and dries down to vetiver. A very good scent.

Dcarlo
Dcarlo

For summer time I prefer this one over the classic Allure.
I consider a sin and a crime comparing it to a disinfectant or anything like that.
Allure Blanche edition reminds me of Allure Sport ( not cologne which I really hate).
It has a creamy touch that makes a difference from the sport version and a spark that the classic doesnt have.
If you want my point of view, Allure classic Eau de toilette and Edition Blanche are the best of this collection.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Great opening and middle life, average dry down....

CAEB has the classy smell you would expect from Channel. I love the lemony opening which is very nice and appealing (despite being quite synthetic in my opinion). The lemon scent is contrasted by an elegant woody and semi-spicy background. CAEB is fresh, clean, alluring, elegant, and easy going with the classy Chanel stamp. People like it as do I. CAEB is perfect for everyday casual wear, but more so for daytime.

My only complaint is the drydown. Though not in great extend (like Versace Eros for example), it exudes the well known and ordinary vanilla and Tonka bean combo I get from a few other designer fragrances. But this is a just a petty bellyache of mine.

StardustHK
StardustHK

For my part I don't get the creaminess that is so much talked about. To my nose AHS got the velvet-like smoothness or creaminess, not Edition Blanche. EB really reminds me of Pledge in the opening but only for a few minutes until the wood starts to peak through. From there on it is just a fantastic scent till the end of its life after about 10 hours. Well blended and much woodier and mature than all its brothers.

MSL
MSL

1. A refreshing fragrance that reminds me of 'Dior Homme Sport', the classic version. Also reminds me of 'Sporting Men' by 'Paris Elysées'. 2. Lemon and cream, basically. I believe we can interpret it as the 'Allure Sport' lemon version. 3. Nevertheless, this text reflects only my *first impressions* since my A.H.É.B. just arrived.

jotalopez
jotalopez

I adore it. Allure Edition Blanche is by far one of the best lemon-based fragrances I've ever smelled. This juice is perfectly balanced. The creamy lemony notes match appropriately with the vanilla-amber-tonka combo, which is something that only experienced perfumists (as Polge) manage to do well. This is one of my top compliment-getter scents.

Jefdaj
Jefdaj

Smooth criminal. Perfect for a hot climate. Women love it.......

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

What a wonderful lemod-based fragrance by Chanel! This is one of, if not the best lemon-based scent I have ever smelled and owned.

I won't go into the specifics of how this smells, but I must comment on how natural this lemon note smells. So beautiful and so authentic. Some people may think it smells like lemon Pledge, but I'm not one of them. I think it smells like you just sliced up some fresh, yellow lemons and sprinkled them with a little bit of pink peppers to add a bit of spice to it.

However, I have one problem with this fragrance, and that is longevity. It lasts for 5-6 hours, which is disappointing when it comes to a Chanel fragrance, although my skin eats fragrances just like that. Projection and spillage are fairly good with me, thankfully.

If you need a unique summer fragrance, please sniff this one out. It is something else. You will smell like no other man (or woman) and you will definitely leave a good impression on others. You can't go wrong with Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche.

panoulis1992

longevity:7/10
projection:7/10
sillage:6/10
versatility:9/10
overall:38/50

Mo12
Mo12

This is very good quality, there is no denying that. I personally am not a big fan of the Allure line aside from Allure Homme Sport but this one is very good quality and I can definitely see why someone might like this.

The citrus is slightly metallic but also sweet, that cold lemon pie smell that everyone talks about is most definitely true. The scent is more unique than the other citrus fragrances out there, but I personally feel like the citrus smells slightly synthetic. But frankly, despite all of the issues I have with the smell, it is far from being an offensive smell. I think this scent may be loved by some but very few will actually loathe it; a safe scent in other words

In terms of how long it lasts, the scent doesn't last very long at all. The first half hour or so it projects pretty decently but after that it sticks to my skin and becomes very very faint within 3-4 hours.

dmirror

Great fragrance I don't know which is the best of the allure line this one smells like a really good milkshake spiked with fresh lemon good stuff my girl likes it its a perfect sunny day scent lemon and vanilla its smooth

bobosan336
bobosan336

I have all 3 of the Allure Sports and like this one the best. Opens like you are applying lemon pledge to furniture. Thankfully that lasts only a few moments and we go into beautiful lemon pie territory. Eventually that gives way to zingy spices - bright, light and envigorating. A great blissful and carefree experience all the way into the drydown.

Perfect for daytime, ideal for the office, great for causal wear, works well at night as well. All year fragrance - highly versatile. Masculine. Doesn't project very strongly but it last though the day.

Of the 3, the original has been my top compliment getter with this one coming in second. Of all my fragrances, this one and th original have been consistently liked by everyone. Easy to use, very easy to enjoy.

Me.Teejay
Me.Teejay

Allure Homme Edition Blanche - Creamy Lemon Heaven

Casual, Lemony, Fresh, Lemony, Spring,Lemony, Summer, Lemony, Versatile, Lemony, Lemony, Lemony... AHEB is all those and more (lemony).

A straight up Lemon dose for the pleasant spring time and the hot summer months. This is what I would call as a refreshing and rejuvenating fragrance.
Works wonders in the summer heat and becomes it's best self in the hot days.

I first sniffed this fragrance during autumn-winter time and I wasn't impressed by it. It also fared badly in terms of longevity and projection too.
Fast forward to the next summer, I sniffed this again. This time, it was heavenly. Lemony Heavenly. It also performed so much better that it did during the colder months. I guess it was my mistake that I tried it at the wrong time and judged it too soon then.

Edition Blanche, for me, is by far the best flanker in the Allure Homme series, even better than Allure Homme itself. It even performs better than AH, AHS but falls short of AHSEE's performance. But hey, no complaints though!

This is all out lemons for me, starts with a blast of sharp,invigorating lemon. This is really strong with the initial application. Nothing much other than a strong lemon scent initially.
Slowly the sharpness subsides and then transforms into a smooth, spicy creamy lemon which is due to the vanilla and pink pepper. This lemony-creaminess character is what makes this fragrance so enjoyable.
The vanilla and the pink pepper makes this lemon based fragrance stand out amongst its peers.
This phase lasts a long time and is there till the fragrance dies out.

I find this fragrance to be so effortlessly versatile for summer, and imo this is the quintessential creamy lemon summer fragrance that one would need for braving the heat. Pair it up with a white tee and denims or wear it with button downs, wear it to the office or wear it for a casual event, this works ceaselessly. But only for the Summer (and spring).

This is also the best looking bottle in the men's lineup by Chanel (with BdC being a close second). The bottle color combination looks amazing and the sprayer is as expected from Chanel - Quality.

As for Performance, this starts out sharp and strong, people around you will definitely smell your presence.
I get good projection for 3 hours or so, after which it starts getting closer and stays close to the skin for 3-4 hours more.
I use 4-6 sprays of this, mainly on my chest(under the shirt) so that I keep getting wafts from time to time. Lasts for about 6-8 hours and projects for 3 hours or so. This is more than what I had expected from such a fragrance.

So folks, if you're looking for a quality lemon based summer scent that won't loot your banks(under 100 usd for 3.4oz) , give this beauty a try. I did, and fell in love with it. Worth every penny.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I get good longevity and sillage from it. It won't clear a room but it's a top 10 spring/summer scent. You can't expect every scent to lasts for 12 hours!! Try Montale for that. This is a sexy lemon/pepper/ woody blend that gets compliments. The vanilla/Tonka is not overwhelming but blends nicely. A good blind buy if you have not smelled it.

kellz1843

I prefer this to allure myself! It's nice to see u in a good mood pronose!

pronose
pronose

i prefer this to allure! it's classy and fresh! a nice scent to wear but not a masterpiece!

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Overall Edition Blanche is an excellent, and unique, Spring/Summer fragrance. I keep hearing how this one smells like Lemon Cream Pie but, on my skin, it smells like a lemon aromatic blended with a touch of cedar and sandalwood. Although it has a nice creamy vibe, to my nose the vanilla, pink pepper and white musk are not prominent---hardly detectable---they just blend-in to support that creamy vibe.

To be honest, I don't love the opening since it reminds me of lemon pledge. Fortunately, that opening stanza lasts only a few minutes as it changes into something delightful. Moreover, this scent is so much better than the lemon cream comparisons I've heard mentioned as it is not a gourmond. The more I wear this scent, the more I love it. The longevity is weak to average and it only projects for 1-2 hours before sitting close to my skin. However, that's fine with me this type of classy warm-weather scent.

antoine22
antoine22

So well blended. I don't really like the five first minutes, but the rest i simply amazing.
It's alluring even worn in a causual way.

Projection: moderate, but i wouldn't want this to project like a beast

Longevity: quite good, i get easily a 4-6 hours of decent projection, then it settle to a closer to the skin scent.

It's quite expensive but totally worthy

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Parfum kerja saya, sangat save dan tidak menusuk. Recomended buat semua org yg tinggal di tempat tropis khususnya indonesia :)

Belvedere
Belvedere

I was tempted to blind buy based on reviews and thinking it would be difficult to find but managed to sample at local department store. Strong lemon opening, a little industrial, softens up a little after a few minutes. Not amazing projection which is normal for a lemon spring scent. Did not get too much of a creamy dry down just softer lemon. This is a lovely spring scent but I don't think it smells of highest quality, Acqua Di Parma does this better with better ingredients. I would buy if heavily discounted

EzioAuditore
EzioAuditore

Superb frangrance! Longevity and sillage shoud be a bit more powerfull.
Fragrance has class and like chanel says : It has Allure!
Compliment getter!

steve1991
steve1991

I fully agree with Toto and coffee, this scent is just too weak. Would have to be a breezy hot summer day to enjoy this.

toto453
toto453

Disapointed by its longevity...even if a chanel fragrance, I cannot imagine perfume that stays only 2 hours and then disappears...not a perfume for me !
A pity because the scent is great thought.

Fragrance seems to Sculpture of Nikos, with more complexity.

marcelopcr
marcelopcr

Absolutely amazing. In my opinion, the best designer fragrance for spring. Creamy lemon, reminds my of lemon cheesecake, but there's just something about it that screams class and freshness at the same time. A must buy.

Vondas
Vondas

I just purchased a full bottle of this after resisting the tempetation for a while. When the saleswoman told me the notes I have to admit at first I was bored. Lemon citrus and spices? I've never been one with a nose for sweet scents so I was worried. However I was totally wrong about my initial hesitations!!

AHEB is a very creamy smooth luxurious lemon scent that really draws you in. It's recieved quite a few compliments and there's just something so intriguing about it that makes me not want to stop sniffing my wrist. It is not overly sweet like I was worried, it's actually quite toned down to be sort of a nice pleasant lemon rather than giving off the household cleaner vibe or the one million super sweet vibe. It's definitely very mild in that regard, but very very excuisite and intricate. This isn't your powerhouse sort of cologne as in it won't clear a room and it will hover around your body, but personally I find that a good thing. A cologne that projects too strongly is more likely to offend than to please. Not everyone likes cologne and those people who spray 8 sprays (known as "cologne guys") are doing nothing to help the average person - especially when we have to sit next to you on the bus. This scent is light, versatile, and amazing. Definitely try it at your next visit and see if its for you.

Longevity 7/10
Projection 7/10

stevenc
stevenc

Elegantly simple. Seems very safe and modest. Soft, creamy, citrus but nothing particularly memorable or overpowering about this. It is very mild but rather long-lasting.

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

Worked through testing the Masculine Chanel fragrances over a long period of time. My initial reservations are that I am not into the 'traditional' type of masculine fragrances of citrus/leather/spicy sweaty/grunting/aggressive fare. I like a fragrance that sobers you up and out of that generic stupor that we are surrounded by. I have to wait for something to 'move' me.

Edition Blanche surprised me! I was expecting a highly acidic fizz from this, like a strong cologne, but the Vanilla/Musk softness and Amber/Tonka warmth surrounding the citrus and spicy notes completely threw me. I tend to like oriental style fragrances so having checked the notes it was no surprise to find those notes taking centre place in my nose. The remaining notes are beautifully supportive and in a strange way push the contrasting four forward. The other stand out note I enjoy in fragrances is that tart dryness that the Vetiver can achieve, like it does so well in Egoiste Platinum or PRADA Infusion D'Homme. Almost makes my mouth dry!

I have no hesitation in recommending Allure Edition Blanche for someone who wants to step forward from the line and receive applause rather than shrink back in their seats and wait to be called!

nileeagle
nileeagle

First, it's really nice. Very fresh but not dawn fresh. Late morning fresh. Somehow to my nose it smells like beautiful mandarin fruit along with sea breeze in fall (autumn) day. I know those notes are not really in it, but this is how I felt. Happy fresh citrus (but not too citrusy) mandarin soft by the sea. How beautiful. My wife loved it that she actually used it a couple of times! No regrets there, ever. Not sure if they stopped making it, but I'd have this as my only signature fragrance if I had to, with no problem. Allure homme sport is sweeter and too hyper so to speak, and allure homme extreme is sexy and a bit darker.

Bogarde
Bogarde

Truly natural lemony scent, juicy, creamy, spicy, some vetiver...very linear but smells really great. Sillage is average and surprisingly longevity is long lasting on my skin.Quality fragrance, if you like the Chanel line i highly recommend it.

Overall: 8/10

elisnewthing
elisnewthing

summer evening out with friends this is it!!!
so so smouth

headofstate
headofstate

This is nice, but because it's a Chanel with a rather high MSRP, Allure Homme Edition Blanche will be regarded as sheer brilliance and yet another masterpiece on this board. Bear that in mind when deciding for yourself to buy this based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews here. Give this another label, the reaction would still be positive, but not as overwhelmingly so.
Is this nice? Yes. And very easy to sum up. Lemon meringue pie with a side of French vanilla ice cream. It's a really uplifting fragrance perfect for early spring and early fall daytime use. It doesn't do well for me in cold or hot weather, longevity and projection are much reduced, but does really well for itself between 50-75 Fahrenheit. That means, depending on where you live, the occasion and versatility of this fragrance is rather limited. But don't let that stop you, it's a nice compliment-getter that oozes sugary sweet, lemony, vanilla, pink pepper delectability.
But is it great? Is it a must have? Can we really say this is essential? No, not really. It's nice, it's like a lead-off double to right field, but it doesn't knock it out of the park, it's not a homerun. It's a really nice, uplifting, enjoyable fragrance based on a simple construct of lemon and cream. But there are more original, more interesting orientals out there that offer much more for a fraction of the price and still manage to outperform this one. Very good, but not essential.

SeanBones
SeanBones

The epitome of a warm Spring day. The lemon gives it the fresh citrus burst while the pepper gives it some punch. Put these two together and you have the perfect warm weather scent. 10/10

thegreekone
thegreekone

Great fragrance . similar to the original but more clean and grown up. It definitely belongs to the Chanel family judging from its kind Citrusy sharpness and the great lasting power.A worth having one.

sdcga161
sdcga161

Oh yes. Please and thank you! I'm not blown away by the variation in Chanel's line up, but when you do it this well, why change? This is a lovely creamy scent that others have captured well in their reviews. I will only add that it is my current favorite from the House, followed closely by Egoiste Platinum. What I find most interesting about Chanel's men scents are their seemingly apathetic approach to specific notes. You definitely get the lemon in this one, but the sum seems so much more interesting than the parts. It's the entire suggestion and whole experience, not a digging down into components. I don't smell my wrist and think, "There's that grapefruit hint." I smell my wrist and think, "This is exactly the way I want to smell."

godfather2.0
godfather2.0

i like it, but girls love it.
smell: for my nose 8/10 girl's nose 10/10
longevity: 8/10
sillage: 6/10
My overall rating 7.5/10
girls overall rating 10/10

attajigar
attajigar

به نظر من بوی زنونه ای داره خیلی موندگاریش رو لباس زیاده بوی لیمو میده که با وانیل مخلوط شده باشه من از ایت عطر با این قیمتش اصلا خوشم نیومد کلا کارای مردونه شنل به نظر من نسبت به قیمتش کیفیت بالایی نداره

ceebaby
ceebaby

One of my favorite fragrances for men. It's clean, fresh, creamy (as SmutRavageur jubilantly stated) and nonoffensive, just how I like a man to smell. :) Yes, men, get your nose on this one! It's a creamy lemon backed by vanilla and pink pepper. Oh so good!

SmutRavageur
SmutRavageur

Oh my god. Oh. my. god. This juice is outrageously creamy. And fresh. And creamy! And fresh! That needed to be said multiple times to hammer the point home.

Look, I am more of a darker, wintertime-related fragrance kind of guy, but I kept thinking about how I wanted a couple of more spring and summertime fragrances to add to my collection, and I decided to blind buy Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche after much research, and now I have to declare this as another successful blind buy! Fresh, creamy! Creamy, fresh! I can't stop writing those two words to describe this juice!

First off, this doesn't smell ANYTHING like Pledge! The folks saying that must be smoking some heavy duty doobies to come to that conclusion, but hey, get your nose on this scent. You might be a part of the Pledge people, but I doubt it. This is too creamy to compare to a chemical or a dish detergent. There's so many more players playing in this one asides from lemon. I think it's the vanilla and pink pepper making this puppy stand out from the rest of the lemon fragrances out there.

I can't stop sniffing my wrists. I don't care if it's only February ~ you can rock this all year long. I can't wait until spring and summer roll around so that I can test it out in warmer weather. I love this stuff so much and couldn't be happier with this buy.

I'm getting 7 to 9 hours of longevity with this juice, which is outstanding to say the least, and projection is moderate, perhaps something to be expected. For a lemon fragrance it's one of the most unique in my collection and a gem I'm glad I stumbled on and took a chance with in blind buying.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

this is by far one of my all time favourites. It's the quintessence of fresh, it last long and simply makes you elegant.

SenseOfScents
SenseOfScents

Allure Homme Édition Blanche by Chanel

SUBJECTIVE

Dubbed the lemon meringue pie of fragrances, this sweet fragrance has a polarizing effect among audiences. Towards this scent you will be a hater for its acidity or a lover for its creaminess. More than an essence of lemon, the complex composition makes for an undoubtedly sophisticated summer fragrance that surely stands out amongst its citrus counterparts.

Not only is lemon an unusual note among the bottles atop your nearest fragrance counter, it may also appeal to you for its harmonious blend with other bold notes (namely woods, ginger and pepper). Think of it not as a gourmand scent at all, but rather a sweet aquatic fragrance. While its sweetening aroma is ideal in the heat and in the gym, take note that it will come across as sharp rather than smooth. It has for me, admittedly, earned a spot in my collection for its public appeal rather than my personal taste.

OBJECTIVE

Credit is due to this cologne intended for the warmer months for its powerful performance regarding longevity and projection. Unlike the fruity alternatives, several sprays to the neck will last you the day, even after a good sweat. Beware that it easily desensitizes the nose to its presence, and so you can assume it still works even though it may seem to you to have disappeared. One other “light” fragrance that has tremendous staying power – albeit deceivingly – that comes to mind is Creed’s Aventus.

IMPRESSION

This fragrance will certainly be like none other in your collection for a sweetness based around the lemon note that is nicely supported by other notes to provide it some backbone throughout the day (i.e. pepper, woods). While you will likely either fall strongly in favor or in revolt against this rather daring fragrance, you will not deny its versatility. For the youngsters and for the experienced fellows, there are no problems pulling this one off while dressed up or during sports, so long as you couple it with an expression of maturity. Do note, however, that this fragrance does just as comfortably on the skin of a female.

PLAN

This unique fragrance begs a whiff, especially since you may be in the pool of gentlemen who adore it. Even if your collection seems set for the summer, I reckon none of your bottles highlight the note of lemon in such a bold yet refined way. Also, pay no attention to the “Allure Homme” part of its name, as this cologne bears no resemblance, in my opinion, to Chanel’s Allure Homme, Allure Homme Sport and Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême. As with all Chanel fragrances, discount sellers across the world (eBay included!) have tried to duplicate this one; therefore, take no chances and expect to pay the full retail price. ★★★

Hoxx
Hoxx

We all know what Chanel is to perfumery world. To me, along with Egoiste and Antaeus - I'm eager, but unfortunately far from trying Les Exclusifs - this perfume is a testament to a class of Chanel. A pure magnificence.

A lemon opening may seem usual per se, but Edition Blanche puts it to an another level. This lemon note feels so natural, like a hand-picked lemon fruit. It's so lush and juicy and not overly sour, like, a reference lemon note you compare all the others to. Hell, this smells more natural than some lemon plants or fruits do. I feel a rather clear lemon here, with no mentioned peppers or any spice in particular. That may seem strange but that's what I got.

Edition Blanche keeps a lemon note in the heart, but, mixed with vanilla, it becomes sweeter and creamier and resembling lemon pie or lemon tart. An inclusion of tonka and sandalwood in the drydown makes all this even creamier, with something like a lemon sundae smell. All in all, you get a scent based on lemon through top to bottom, but with different tricks to keep a dose of unexpected. To make things better, every single phase smells otherworldly good.

If it's summer, you can pull this off in any possible occasion - on the beach, at the work, at night, for date, for party - it's suitable for pretty much everything. Winter days are very good with this one also, while I find it a bit too fresh and unobtrusive for winter night. Its sillage and longevity are very solid for a citrus fragrance. Pretty much, Allure Blanche has all the pluses a summer perfume should have.

This is a type of fragrance that can change your perception of citruses for the rest of your life.

9.5/10

drakecito
drakecito

The notes sound lovely to me but the fragance is toooooo light and a bit boring.
Smell like lemon but not in a citrus way, in a confectioner way.
Good smell but too funky and not character.

smell: 6.5/10
longevity: 5/10
sillage: 2/10

braen80
braen80

kellemes krémes luxus darab imádom

aeg8193
aeg8193

The best on offer, before delving into the niche side of things. Luxury in a bottle

curran88
curran88

At first to me it seems a little overpowering but after about 10 minutes or so it starts to tone down!

All about the citrus with this one! Lasts on my skin and clothes at least 8 hours great refreshing summer Fragrance!

gerald.ng3
gerald.ng3

Amazing scent. The best out of the allure line in my opinion. Very natural lemon scent at the top, slowly getting creamier as it proceeds into its heart and base.

Juancho410
Juancho410

It smells like a LEMMON PYE.

deeanna
deeanna

Well, I quite like it, even if its a kind of somewhere "deja vu" impression. It suits to a classy beautiful boy, man, but, I don't know why, not serious. A youg jet set boy, or an older middle aged one enjoying adultere wearing beige suits ! That's why I wouldn't have it on my man !

jude1321

Solid solid juice..especially for summer. Imagine if a lemon pie crashed into Chanel Allure Pour Homme. Very good and inoffensive, but perhaps slightly boring. Overall, I recommend this stuff.

asheble93
asheble93

Allure Homme Édition Blanche by Chanel:

A very clean and polished scent that stands out as being head and shoulders above many of its contemporaries.

To start, Édition Blanche employs the citrus accord so wonderfully that it almost makes up for all of the blasé releases which rely so heavily on it as the dominant set of notes. Here the citrus is crisp and tart, as it should be, and it has the endurance to remain at the forefront of the composition throughout a majority of its longevity. Immediately under the citrus is a vanilla that should be described as frosted or iridescent;it works well with the piquancy of lemon and bergamont, and gives the scent its "white" feel. I really do appreciate the vanilla in this, as it grounds the citrus when it tends to become a little to loud and overstimulating.

Projection is about 6 inches, longevity is a few hours.

Overall: 7.8

djews
djews

@cakencuddles, you said it perfectly!
I went in the shop and tried this today, walked around for half hour to let it sit and only really detected a lot of woody notes with a bit of vanilla, very similar to allure though, not different enough to want to fork out $150 on it. I walked out to my car and I think the change in temperature triggered it off, it was 30 degrees in sydney today. I got to my car and smelt my arm, unbelievable! I could pick out so many of the notes instantly, the clarity of all of them is just jaw dropping, never smelt vanilla like that in a fragrance either, it is so clean and subtle, just awesome! I basically ran straight back into the shop to buy it!I would love to say this is as good as allure homme sport which is my number one but that would be a huge statement from me and would have to wait till I have more time with Blanche to make that judgement. Right now I would say it is up there with AHS and platinum egoiste though, this one is something really special and this summer will be pretty much using one of those 3 every day.
Sensational work from Chanel and Jacques Polge yet again, thank you so much!
I find it amusing how some people say it is definitely a cold weather scent and some say hot weather because I absolutely get that. It does do that to you. I'm thinking that it will be great for summer and I bought it with that in mind but I think it will definitely go well in winter as well, and I find that all the allure's are like that.

90hou

love love love, no more words!!!

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

If only all men could smell this nice...
A sunny and spiced vanilla. The lemon is sharp and slightly sweet and pink pepper is bright and subtly spicy. The vanilla is not creamy or dense, rather more of a clean plain vanilla. I don't mean to make it sound boring, it's anything but! It's just comforting and nummy but unmistakably manly. A great men's gourmand that is still clean and very pleasant to the masses I'm sure. There are warm, woody, and sweet notes in the base making me think of a man's skin. Really wonderful scent.

Tpainter2
Tpainter2

Perfect for summer. I find that I reach for this almost everyday over many other fragrances. Clean and inoffensive so I can wear it to work or out about town.

konami125
konami125

Have been wearing this scent for a few days and I have to say that it is one of my favorite fragrances. It's clean, fresh, sweet, and creamy. If I could have the opening of L'Humaniste with the drydown of Edition Blanche....would be the ultimate fresh scent hands down.

benkim
benkim

Lemon might be offputting for some people, but give it another try! It's one of my favourite favourite scent, and I can't use it that much on the fear of running out and not be able to use one day when I really need to bath myself into this! (lol)

That creamy vanilla with just a hint of lemon just makes this the perfect scent for fall... and winter (but I prefer this in fall).

fisken23
fisken23

My wife think the smell of this reminds her of potpurri. Good or bad, i dont know...

ed
ed

I was feeling rather over enthusiastic this morning and applied about 8 sprays of AH/EB. At first, I must have smelled like a lemon meringue pie! I had to allow some evaporation to occur before leaving the house :)

At lunchtime, I did a little exercise (walked quickly up a steep hill) and noticed a very refreshing smell. This is certainly a good frag to use on any occasion where you're likely to sweat. Hope that's not too much information!

Anyway, I think this fragrance was a success. I received a very generous compliment at around 4pm (nine hours after application) - a woman at work said I smelled lovely.

I think I might wear this again tomorrow, but 8 sprays was not necessary. I think I'll try 5. Overall, I really like EB, but it's not my favourite frag. I think I prefer something just a touch less sweet. Perhaps it's the vanilla?

wquiggle25
wquiggle25

if anyone is looking to sell let me know! send me a message

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I got this fragrance for my birthday this year. I love citrucy fragrances and ALLURE Homme Edition Blanche hits the spot. It is a very light lemony/vanilla fragrance. It is nice for the offic and it lasts a long time onme.

Cardenal Mendoza
Cardenal Mendoza

This is not just another fresh summer scent, this is however another Chanel masterpiece, as described above (in the product description) it is a 'diamond' fragrance, multi-faceted and layered, and the three 'levels' of transition described for the scent life cycle are pretty accurate. Reading that just now, after a few weeks of wearing, I can relate to all the notes described and these stages of evolution. EB is instantly recognisable as a Chanel and as a close relation to the original Allure. I actually layer EB with the original Allure (shower gel, deodorant and aftershave splash) to create a stunning, luxurious and mouthwateringly sexy blend; the underlying scent of the original will create a base of sensual woods and sweetness, which will be detectable for anyone that gets that little bit closer to your body -an ultra sexy combination that will make women go wobbly at the knees! With EB I get powdery citrus (lemon) and vanilla sweetness throughout, very very good performance, this is probably because I live in a hot climate and because I layer it with the other Chanel Allure products. A brilliant bottle to have for the hot months, sexy, masculine, polished and refined, as to be expected from Chanel. Wonderful!

donnie12
donnie12

I'm from the Philippines like juiceman below. first time wearing EB today and what can i say... Bought this off reviews and... i never regretted it. its a clean-lemony-creamy scent. at first, i was kinda overwhelmed by the citrusy lemon. but as time passed, i was able to appreciate the vanilla (creamy) heart notes.

longevity is still a bit sketchy as i could smell it going on for the first 4 hours, but had to search for the smell after. it was still there, but only as a skin scent. hey, as i said it was my first wearing so i still have to try on varying number of sprays. i hope to get the balance so i could get at least 5-7 hours of good projection.

versatility is also good i think. could be office, formal, or weekend-to-the-mall type of scent. ages 25 and up. but a 'mature' teener could easily rock this.

anyway, its kinda good in tropical weather (we only have rainy or hot). subtle alluring scent. IMO the best in the allure line.

UPDATE:10/31/13

wore this today. had to refresh twice to get better projection. my officemates liked the scent though. still searching for that perfect balance to improve longevity. i got 4 hours with 4 sprays.

mikeyt1975
mikeyt1975

Chanel never lets you down another very nice cologne from Chanel to add to my collection

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

At first spray I get pure lemon. Freshly sliced lemons.

At 5 minutes I get fresh lemons that are being slowly smoothed out.

At 20 minutes I get this amazing blend of lemon, a hint of vanilla/tonka and sandalwood. This part is addicting. Its not that sharp lemon smell we all think of. This is a super fresh, smooth lemon.

At around an hour is where the lemon slows down (but is definitely still there)and the vanilla and pepper peer through. At this point is where it gets very manly and elegant.

It took me a few tries to like it because the first try all I smelt was lemons and I didnt give it time to settle.

I am going to put it out there.. I believe this can be for any season. I believe it mellows out enough for the colder days....not nights.

I cant comment on the longevity/sillage since its only been on an hour or so but I can say it is becoming close to the skin. I'm guessing it will be 2-3 hours before it disappears. Unfortunately it could be better in this department. However, luckily I got a bottle so I can reapply;)

LanceDior
LanceDior

I really want to love this scent. It smells delicious for the first 5 minutes on me, and then I get a real headache from it, like I've just had a lemon sorbet and vanilla ice cream in a waffle cone (which is exactly how this smells). It has decent longevity and sillage, and I can see how other people would find this like a sparkling diamond, but it's too sharply sweet and maybe a little dull for my taste. Bleu does the trick for me.

tarekh020
tarekh020

Simply impressive and wonderful but too expensive ,most of chanel and Dior is expensive here in Egypt ,the 100ml bottle cost 200 USD if you found it at cheap store ,and if you are lucky enough to find a tester bottle it would cost about 130~150$
but i think this one is worth it

True love.

Oscar_84
Oscar_84

Last summer I went into a perfume store with the idea to buy a summer fragrance. I was intrigued to smell Channel Allure Homme flankers, especially because I’ve never had one of Chanel perfumes. When I saw Allure Homme editions on the shelf, the “Edition Blanche” caught my attention with its elegant bronzed bottle and with its with cap, on which stands out the silver incision “Chanel”.

Just I sprayed “EB” on my skin, I immediately thought: “Ok, this is the classic summer scent that smells of lemon juice or, if you prefer, those wipes with which you clean your hands after a tasty lunch at the seafood restaurant”.

While I was smelling other Allure Homme flankers, “EB” was expressing something that set him apart from the usual lemony scent. As the time went by, I felt more and more attracted to the scent. It embodies accords that make it distinguishable among a thousand other lemony fragrances. In fact, after the initial wave of freshness due to the citrusy head note , "EB" releases a spicy sweetness with heart notes of vanilla and pink pepper. Woody and balsamic accords emerge in dry down. “EB” is one of the most pleasant, elegant, refined fragrances I've ever worn.

Longevity is very good even though the sillage could be better. Since this is a typical summer fragrance, that's okay. I think “EB” is more suitable for sunny days, both in spring and in summer. However, personally I find it also suitable for pleasant summer evenings.

Do you wish to know how our meeting ended? :-)
I bought a bottle of 50ml and I'm really happy. I'm not a fan of lemon notes, but I would recommend everyone to try Allure Homme Edition Blanche. You will be impressed.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

A COLD LEMON CREAM PIE IN A TROPICAL COUNTRY!!!!!!

This is my signature scent for the tropical weather here in the Philippines. It smells like citrus, sweet, and creamy. I always get compliment with this cologne. Lemon cream pie in a tropical weather!!!

The hotter the weather gets the Edition Blanche gets better. It turns heads, gets a lot of compliments and I meet new people that ask questions because they adore fine fragrances.

They could probably see a Lemon Cream Pie walking the white sand beaches and streets of Manila everytime I pass by.
How can you not love eating a cold lemon cream pie in a tropical country.
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche will be my signature scent while I live here in the islands of the Philippines.

My overall rating 10/10

gqtechvin
gqtechvin

Had the chance to sample this and I immediately fell inlove with it. I looked all over Macy's and Nordstrom and they dont have it anymore. Chanel website is the only chance. OVERNIGHT shipping. DONE! DONE! This fragrance gives me satisfaction. I love the way it projects. You can absolutely tell that its made with high quality material. very very happy!

Marciu

@orestes - Platinum Egoiste was reformulated already and is a shade of what it used to be in 90's...

But I too hope Allure Edition Blanche won't be reformulated.

orestes

In my opinion this fragrance & egoiste platinum are the best chanel male fragrances EVER! till now.I wish never discontinued both & refolmulated.....

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

I'm very excited to write a review about this one. To start with it has a lemony fresh scent, and as all the other fragrances from this house, it is not monotonic meaning, the scent has some different layers to it, but the lemony scent is the most obvious one and it can be smells all the time. I'm not generally a fan of very pure fresh scents, and I like my colognes to have some complexity. That's why I love Channel Homme Sport. Now, while Homme Edition Blanche does not have as much complexity as Homme Sport does, it for sure has enough complexity to makes it not BORING. After all it is from Channel and is a masterpiece. In the Allure category it won't beat Homme Sport though.
Ok, Now about projection, while fresh scents don't have a lot of projection, this one does a pretty good job. Not something extra ordinary, but does the job.

Three words...Lemon meringue pie!
A very expensive smelling lemony scent with a hint of vanilla and woods it's truly heavenly.

I generally like the Allure range but had a bit of trouble finding this one, tracked it down now and oh my word it is really really lovely.
Lemon fragrances are great but usually aren't the star of the show and I can understand how people don't like them as they are too sharp with citrus or remind them of household cleaners or something?
Do not be put off by the lemon at the forefront of this fragrance because it is delicately nuanced, how anyone couldn't think this was anything other than delicious is beyond me.
Easily the best Chanel fragrance by a mile!

Marciu

@Jamie1983 - OK, its distribution may be discontinued in some countries, but Chanel Allure Edition Blanche as a scent itself will not be discontinued. I hope so....

Jamie1983

@ Marciu, they are phasing it out in the UK. It used to be sold in major retailers like Boots, Debenhams, Selfridges ect. not aymore, Chanel recalled all stock and now it is only available from Chanel boutiques.
I think it will be discontinued at some point, it was never one of the top sellers

601red
601red

Sure, there's a lot of lemon/citrus scents out there...But I find this lemon note to top all others. The lemon in this bottle just does not smell cheaply sweet, chemical or detergent-like lemon... I pick up fresh, quality lemon (even my inexperienced nose can tell the difference...).

And then it settles down to your classy allure family dry-down.

One of the best.

Marciu

As far as I know Chanel IS NOT trying to phase Edition Blanche out. I don't know how you all get such info...

Jamie1983

Lemon is not really a note i agree with in a luxury fragrance. There are so many cleaning products out there that are lemon scented i find it really diffcult appreciating this one for what so many say is ''a work of art'' or ''a masterpiece''. Whenever i smell this i am instantly reminded of Mr Muscle Kitchen Cleaner, or Lemon Washing up liquid, or worse still lemon scented toilet bleach! Not surprised Chanel are trying to phase this one out. They should of called it, Edition Bleach!

mmironov
mmironov

This fragrance is amazing. If I had to describe it with one word, it would be "luxurious". I think what makes the scent really great is how perfectly the individual notes are blended - the lemons (which I get from start to finish, but predominantly only in the beginning), the pepper and the vanilla work just great. I also very often get the sandalwood.

What I like about the lemons in this juice, by the way, is that they're not bitter but more aromatic instead. They remind me more of a lemon garden than of the fruit itself.

Longevity on my skin is quite good and I get 8-9 hours. The projection is average. However, I can smell the scent through the whole day.

I think the fragrance is good for any occasion and the only season I wouldn't wear it is winter.

If you are looking for something interesting, citrusy (but genuinely citrusy), a little spicy, a little sweet, which smells expensive, go definitely check it out.

southchicagoray
southchicagoray

I had such high expectations for this. This was a blind buy and I tried, I REALLY tried to fall in love with his because of they hype. 2 things that occured...I never got anything but PLEDGE orange furniture scent on my skin and it was too heavy for the hot humid weather of a Chicago summer. I can see this working better on my skin mid-fall or early spring if I ever wanted to smell like Pledge cleaner. As for the creamy dry down...it never happened. :(

lorensiuswlt
lorensiuswlt

Smells like lemon juice and very natural. I don't get the creamy vanilla note as others said, a bit linear, and reminds me of Bvlgary BLV Pour Homme.
Great longevity, long lasting for a fresh scent (chanel quality), usually 6-8 hours ( can be more on clothes). Very good projection, i always smell the scent throughout the day, rises from my chest to my nose ;).

Marciu

To me Allure Edition Blanche and Hanae Mori HM EDP are quite similar. They both have quite transparent lemon in the opening. However, the lemon in HM stays throughout the whole time while fragrance lasts on me, in EB it slowly evolves into vanilla-woody scent.

elvis944
elvis944

This has to be the classiest summer fragrance on the market! Very well done and excellent quality. Worth every penny!

rprovenz

Masterpiece. One of the very best designer frags I have ever put my nose on.

Ivanaish
Ivanaish

I really have a big concern and I need a convincing answer about this didactic issue, isn't that one of our biggest concern that when you apply a fragrance on yourself is to hear someone passed near you then he or she is going to ask you what it is that fragrance called, you supposed to hear a coment accordingly, however that was positive or negative!! I consider this version of allure man line is the best one, even more the best of the whole Chanel house, this fragrance is just glorious, a man masterpiece, very nice combine from the citrus beginning through the sweet powdery creamy notes, ending to the charming masculine pink pepper, I'm always careful to buy my perfumes from a popular shop, and this time I bought this by the most famous perfumery shop in Dubai, despite that and even I apply more than seven puffs, but it's shocking how fast this fragrance fade away, maybe after 2hours I still be able to smell it over my clothes only when I stick my nose to it, but no one else can feel it on me after even one hour, the longevity and sillage are just disappointing, the smell is breathtaking...

eric.cius
eric.cius

Finally got to try this one as it has quite the positive following and I was completely underwhelmed. Sure it opens like Versace Homme but where Versace changes into something much more pleasant Allure just stays as rank lemon pledge.
Just like the entire Allure line, toss.

hog
hog

Just tried a sample. I really don't like the citrusy opening...it's kind of sharp and synthetic but about 30 mins later it starts to settle down. Probably my favorite allure...i get a lot of pepper once it starts to dry down.

mridul99
mridul99

Great fragrance indeed! Like other Chanel fragrances, it is really refined and has a great blend of some super soothing and fresh notes. The only issue in my opinion in this one is the projection. This one remains close to the skin and somehow even with 5 sprays does not able to project as much as one would expect from a chanel fragrance. They picked up very well in Allure Homme Sport eau extreme though.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A initially sharp piercing lemon EDT which overtime becomes fiery-creamy, with good projection and longevity...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 2 hours - 2 foot projection. Strong, potent lemon with not much more. Its a sharp lemon, with a manly twist, suitable for wearing a suit but IMHO not really jeans and t-shirt. Ages 28 - 44

2 hours - 5 hours - 7 inch projection. Good strength, Sexy.... the lemon begins to turn creamy-fiery...

5 hours - 7 hours - 4 inch projection. Lots of creaminess now; amber and tonka bean blend with the pink pepper to form a creamy-fiery sexy concoction. Very Manly now

7 hours - 8 hours - 2 inch projection

8 -11 hours. Close to skin

This frag offers so much - a sharp refreshing opening and a creamy-fiery ending, with so much sexiness along the way...

I think there are more refreshing summer frags than this though, due to the fact that creaminess replaces the citrus

IMHO the best Chanel for men

Quality

Michael1962
Michael1962

This sweet creamy lemony scent is also readily available here in Australia

blindbuyer
blindbuyer

@Marciu, it is not discontinued. You can find it easily here in Brazil and Europe too. In the USA I only found it in the duty free store. The same happens with dior homme intense. Both are hard to find in US, but I believe they are sold in Chanel and Dior boutiques.

Marciu

Why some of you say that Edition Blanche is discontinued? How do you know it? It hasn't even been replaced by anything....

areyouin729
areyouin729

one of my favorites by Chanel; it starts REALLY lemony but really turns into a powder-vanilla scent in the dry down; kind of amazing how diffrent it becomes from initial spray to the actual body of the scent; it's a same they discontinued it so get it while you still can.

jude1321

unfortunate. this stuff has an amazing dry down, after a slow beginning which smells like lemon pledge. unfortunately, it disappears rather quickly. gone from my skin after 1 hour - even though Chanel sells the Concentree version. great smell, no longevity.

stayclose
stayclose

lemon pie, lemon pie, lemon pie, never had a lemon pie so i wouldnt know. edition blanche, edition blanche, edition blanche, did have the original allure so i can say that this is allure with lemon. Its okay I guess.

andgac16
andgac16

Edition Blanche is possibly the best lemon based fragrance ever. This is the modern answer to classic citrus based eau de colognes which I find usually too dated.

At first you get a combination of lemon, bergamot and pink pepper which can be a bit too sharp for some. However, after few minutes the pepper starts to calm down which makes the perfume smoother and more easy going. As it dries down other notes become more prominent which sweetens the perfume and makes it the best part for me.

It's very versatile in all categories. The performance is excellent on me with average longevity being 8 hours and moderate projection. It's best suited for spring and summer, therefore, warm weather but as I said it can be worn at any time.

I don't really get the "lemon-creme-pie" reference I see and hear people mention so often as it's simply not sweet and creamy enough for such comparison to be made. Personally I would compare it to a moderately sweet, highly concentrated lemonade.

I haven't smelled anything similar to this and I would encourage to give this a try even if you don't like lemon/citrus based perfumes. You might be surprised in the outcome.

Alex Souza
Alex Souza

Verdadeiramente este perfume é a torta de limão,a nota cítrica é dominante com uma cremosidade deliciosa da baunilha,chega a dar vontade degustar essa maravilha de Jacques Polge!!!!!

tolgaselcuk
tolgaselcuk

this is what Chanel does to the 'citrus segment' of men's
fragrance world...

the best lemon note I've smelt in a perfume so far....
smells like a creamy lemon pie actually...

1st class Chanel quality,perfectly balanced,smooth notes...
very good longevity for a citrusy..
feels EDIBLE ...

well done A+

I can say it is like a beautiful creamy complex of Bvlgari Blv & Acqua di Gio...

drewqxc
drewqxc

Reminds me of Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme, but with a prominent citrusy smell. Reminds me of someone very close to me. Smells great!

frag-overdose

scent from
Chanel for men.

kokorico46
kokorico46

masterpiece! like scarlett johansson.

hameedbilal
hameedbilal

very very fresh bit loads of lime....
its like wake up this rascal...
done nicely...but among the allure sports...this is at the bottom....imo..
prefer the allure sport...to this
yet this is a very good and nicely done frag

dmirror

Blanche and bleu de chanel are the best for men from the house of chanel they both have that good citrus and lemon kick to them blanche is for the day time bleu is for the afternoon blanche citrus/light vanilla-bleu citrus/woody great stuff blanche & bleu 9/10 my woman likes both of them just mentioned both for guys that's considering a chanl fragrance but don't know which to choose you cannot go wrong with bleu or blanche their about a tie

Oslo-fjord
Oslo-fjord

This is the best from the Allure line. It smells much more sophisticated and luxurious than the others. Its a "creamy citrus". You can clearly smell the high quality ingredients.
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche is a classy citrus-oriental scent, perfect for all occasions and great for spring and summer.

Winter Breeze
Winter Breeze

Edition Blanche is a beautiful blended fragrance, It's a creamy vanilla lemon meringue with a really sexy hint of wood & pepper. A very beautiful edible smell by Chanel!

meama
meama

90)better than the original
this Edition Blanche puts the bar high for all future masculin launches. Ok it's archi-classic, a fresh and sensual fragrance for man (not original at all), but also greedy, elegant yet simple and obvious (read: not for perfumista).
When you smell it for the first time, you said that if the formula has certainly been carefully refined by Mr. Polge (with perhaps a touch signed Christopher Sheldrake? ...) which is essentially the difference is quality of raw materials used. A lemon natural at is best, juicy, mouthwatering, taste like a homemade lemon meringue pie, and in no way resembling a detergent or often seen perfume, it has its price. Especially when it persists even overtaken by spicy, woody, and slowly spreads on a bed of vanilla, coumarin and musk soft and muffled.
A delight simply that women can also wear without fear, when it is good, there is no rule!

Jwaks
Jwaks

Lemon zest, vanilla powder and lots of pink pepper comprise the dry opening; lemon, pepper and vetiver, especially the woody vetiver, stands out most on my skin. Perhaps the tester I used at sephora is old...yet I do not get the 'lemon creme brulee' that many talk about and swoon over it being such a loveable scent. There's no burnt sugar or sweet vanilla, it's much too dry, woody and peppery to be gourmand though some creamy, sweetness creeps into the dry down from the sandalwood and amber. For now, I prefer the sweeter orange and salty vanilla treat that is chanel allure homme sport...I'll try this one again if I find a tester at a different retail store...And if you want a true creamy lemon scent then try Kerosene unknown pleasures; it smells just like lemon gelato in a waffle cone.

Plucus21
Plucus21

This is the quintessential rich, playboy, yacht club scent. Whenever you see those Ralph Lauren models in magazines this is what they would smell like. It is casual and elegant at the same time. Something Richard Branson would wear while lounging on his private island.

Ironically enough I hated this scent when I first tried it. Most likely because of the harsh lemon opening. However, after trying it again a couple times I came to love this scent. This really shines in the dry down when it becomes a creamy, slightly spicy lemon. This scent is not revolutionary but it is so well blended that you won't care because it just smells damn good. Give it a try and wait for the dry down. Top 3 in the Chanel line.

mferri19
mferri19

There are lots of perfumes in our life.
There are perfumes we like, we hate, and there are the ones like Allure Blanche.
Blanche is mouthwatering, is breathtaking, is lovely.
Lemon, pepper and vanilla. Sandalwood, when it dries.
Freshness, then it gets warm. Then you have the balanced sweetness of vanilla. Some woods.
It is, absolutely, my signature. My heart goes faster when I sniff this. People compliment me, lots of people.
When I have doubts, Blanche is the guy.
I know lots of fragrances, but my soul needs it.
It's elegant, sexy, hell, all together.
It's love, nothing else.

fuggerone
fuggerone

great summer all purpose scent.. had to have several back ups, simple and sophisticated

omesh17
omesh17

I bought the samples at first and really liked it. I just got the 100ml and couldn't be happier. Worth the price.

juan carlos.henriquez

buen aroma, pero algo hay q no me convense, tal ves un limon algo espeso tal ves cremoso, prefiero mil veces el allure sport y el blue.

Idlehands
Idlehands

much better than Allure Homme Sport (which did not impress me). This actually reminds me so much of Herrera Aqua which I believe is now discontinued.

rodolfo
rodolfo

Allure Homme Edition Blanche is a great fragrance! Smells refined, but at the same time casual. Can be worn in any situation. It also projects VERY well! It keeps a nice cloud around me for 6 hours easily, any day. No other fresh fragrance performs this well on me!

It's not overbearing, actually it's very comfortable, but it's super detectable at the same time, you WILL get noticed. Ladies love this one, lots of great compliments!
Probably one of the best quality fragrances I've tried up to date. Top notch!

Projection: 4.5/5
Scent: 4.5/5
Versatility: 5/5
Compliments: Yes.
Extreme Compliments: Yes!

Overall: 5/5

Marciu

When I wrote my first two reviews about it, I was writing about Allure EB to be discontinued. Hopefully, I was wrong. I still see it widely available. And that's very good for me.

If I had to pick up only three Chanel frags, it would be: Allure EB, Antaeus and Allure HS Cologne Sport.

elisa.fuentes briones
elisa.fuentes briones

may a woman wear it .......

Opium80
Opium80

A really nice potion, this one is a favourite. First 20 minutes are a bit strong, real lemon hit, and I wonder if that's why people say "It smells like Lemon detergent" and they don't give it a chance to dry down. Which is a shame because when it does it's really nice and creamy, I find it's similar to Allure homme not in smell but the way it will hit you with a different scent every so often. Really nice, for when the sun is out.

9.0/10

khalilh
khalilh

I get very good longevity on my skin when i spray this (close to the skin, but still quite strong)around 6-9 hours, although i stopped spraying my shirts with this because the longevity on clothes are not good at all, disappeares after 1-2 hours.
My best tip is to spray your neck twice with this and then wait for a few minutes and then spray it again over the spot you just sprayed, then you'll get very good longevity!
I really like the smell, has a very fresh and lemony scent, and that smell stays with you the whole day, smells really good.

beobeo796
beobeo796

Amazing scent. I adore this beauty :)

blueribbonbullies
blueribbonbullies

Very nice fragrance..love the lemonhead candy opening..and then the pepper comes and is very strong..but I like it A LOT..and then the scent turns south for me..seems like the scent dies QUICKLY and I bought it from Chanel..projection isn't good at all and neither is longevity..I enjoy their fragrances..but there are TOO MANY of these big names with POOR projection..and I'm convinced they do this to get people to buy more!

baltinore
baltinore

Very unisex, with decent projection and longevity...still prefer Allure Homme Sport over this.

sawyer82
sawyer82

Top quality fragrance.

One of the best to wear in summer, specially with a white shirt.

Very natural meringe milk lemony scent. A little metallic at the begining and a little peppery on the mid.

This is like the refined brother of Allure Sport Cologne. Probably these two are the most natural lemony scents.

Totally unisex (as the entire Allure line, except the original). And when I say unisex i mean unisex, not feminine.

Very nice longevity. The sillage is another story... If you want to improve the sillage try this trick: Spray it on your skin. Wait two minutes to dry, and then spray it once more at the same place. On my skin works.

Between Edition Blanche, Allure Sport Cologne and the New Dior Cologne (The Lemony Trinity), I try Edition Blanche without a doubt.

jmacscp
jmacscp

I bought this perfume in the dark and... I dont understand so many "likes" about him! Nothing Special and I dont like his smell! Chanel Blue is sooooooooooo much better than this!

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Perhaps it sounds strange but to me Eau de Cartier Essence du Bois smells very much like Edition blanche, which is odd EdC EB being unisex smells more masculine than the Chanel scent. I don't get the lemon pie feeling most people do, it is just beautiful smell of well being, clean but not soapy at all. I wouldn't mind my girlfriend wearing it.

kellz1843

My son says, "Dad, it smells like bleach!" I say to him, "Son, this is the smell of beauty." On my skin I get lemon, soft vanilla, peppery vetiver and ginger. This will be my signature for spring and summer among with prada infusion de vetiver. Lasts up to 8 hrs in 70 degree weather with gentle sillage. I feel when the weather warms I will be able to detect it much longer. Another plus is it is somewhat unique as well because you can't decide to smell good this weekend and find it in stores around here. I still want Dior Homme sport 2012, but this is simply outstanding.

EloquentOgre
EloquentOgre

Edition Blanche starts off with a wonderful, cool caress of lemon, quite akin to what others have said, that sweet, soft smell you get from fresh lemon cream pie. Just beneath that creamy lemon, there is a rich vanilla, and a really nice, warm pink pepper which blends in a wonderful way, complementing the lemon and vanilla well, and giving the whole composition a very subtle, but enjoyable spicy edge. Adding further richness and warmth to the fragrance are sandalwood and a soft velvety musk.

My initial expectations for the fragrance were simply a nice lemon cream pie, but that's not exactly what it has proven to be in my experience with it. Everything blends together marvelously, and the end result is a fragrance that is far more than just that creamy lemon, which I must emphasize is an absolutely wonderful scent unto itself. Rather it is a fresh, very unique perfume with both the cool sweetness of lemon and vanilla, and soft but masculine warmth provided by the pink pepper and woods. I have many gourmandy and citrus centered fragrances, but this one is one of a kind.

Lifespan is good but not great, I get steady wafts of it for about 4-5 hours with 4 sprays, and it stays close to the skin for a few hours beyond that. It's a very nice, versatile scent, to say the least.

Jim_Jones
Jim_Jones

Hi, I am new to the site. I'm a fellow fragrance lunatic...LOL...but seriously, I am. My Favorite scent ever was (and is...still have 2 bottles in the fridge) Dolce & Gabbana BY for men

Any way, this AWESOME version of Allure is the only scent I've (and I have MANY) smelled that I can call a NEW SIGNATURE. So redeeming...Citrus sprayed over vanilla. A Masterpiece!

kazewayz
kazewayz

A very clean and creamy scent, with lemon lime accords. Reminds one of lime pie. The opening is fresh but not synthetic. A nice summer fragance. Projection is moderate, apply more than 4 sprays as this doesn't last long, but then again the smell is awesome. Great job Chanel.

Marciu

I still love it, but I've just discovered one thing. I have to apply about 5-6 sprays of this one to get the good longevity that I was talking about. That's strange, because this is EDT Concentree...

However, I love this lemony and creamy pie.

tna11
tna11

I spray this on my wrist and smell very similar to 212 men by ch

stockbreak
stockbreak

I went to Bloomingdales with the intent of buying THIS fragrance based on the reviews....

WEll, when I got the Chanel boutique, I sprayed this on one arm and Bleu on the other and hung out and talked to the girls for a while....they didnt see what i sprayed by the way. So after about 30 minutes I smelled the edition blanche and it was just Super Lemony! Not a lot else going on. The Bleu was quite nice I must say (I know its safe, boring etc) but I really liked it. I ended up leaving with bleu. I asked the girls to smell each arm and they did and both thought the bleu smelled much better.

A few hours later I got that nice lemon pie smell from the blanche but it was very very close to the skin by that point.

I would say if you really like lemon go for it! Dont blind buy it though, test it out on your skin and see how you like it.

defunkt
defunkt

Beautiful.

Creamy lemon meringue. Citrus and vanilla blended beautifully.

Love it.

keedon
keedon

absolutely love it. fresh lemon scent but also blended in sweet vanilla. One of the must try for citrus lovers. I got an extra 100ml version in complete packaging (sealed unopened) for anyone who wants to buy it off me cheap. Am also willing to trade for Heeley Iris de nuit too if you got one. email me if keen- keedon at gmail.com

zvoncica
zvoncica

Allure Homme Editon Blanche is beautiful citric perfume with outstanding classiness and sensuality. Among Chanel, which is my favorite perfume house, Blanche is best male perfume.

Blanche is a smell of french kiss under pouring rain in city square.
Its a smell of the wind hitting the sail on Mediteranean coast.
Its a smell of children laughter, the sound enters your windows while you sleep in summer morning.
Its a smell of the ringing bell from church tower.
Nine gentle kicks.
Its a smell of summer air blossomed, restful and balmy.
You lay and hear the laughter... and the bell.
And your not quite awake yet.
You feel the hand on top of yours, soothing and caressing.
Blanche is a smell of blessings.

I've been in love with it since our first encounter.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Many years ago I purchased Allure for Homme in 99' and enjoyed it. I recently decided to try Chanel's Allure Homme Edition Blanche....it is an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS fragrance for men. As I sprayed it on my skin I found that it had a perfect citrus blend of Sicilian Lemon and Calabrian bergamot as a top note. I find it strange that it is listed as base note not a top note. Both Sandalwood with Amber come together beautifully to give it a masculine aroma. After it settles the aroma of pink and black pepper come through spicing it up and at the same time still keeping it VERY FRESH!!!!. After 4-5 hours the cologne takes on a woodsy aroma keeping the top note of lemon/bergamot with the deep aroma of pepper still coming through making it a well balanced cologne.
I found that towards the end of the day the cologne was still going strong on my skin.
I sampled this cologne several times and I finally decided to buy bought it and wore it for the last two days, I received so many complaint's I wish I had bought it when it first came out in 2008.
There is a lot of generic summer colognes...Allure Edition Blanche is most definitely NOT one of those colognes.
This cologne is a MUST HAVE for the summer time !!!!!! I'm sure that after I finish this bottle I wouldn't hesitate to go out and by a second bottle.
This fragrance is a MASTERPIECE...this is one of now ten signature cologne's that I have and won't go without. If there is perfection Chanel is it!!! Chanel understands exactly what men and women want in a fragrance. Without a doubt this cologne is a 10/10 and is worth every cent you spent for it.

aqva1
aqva1

hi everybody

chanel allure homme edition blanche is one of the best fragrances i have smelt in my life actually the best one

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut

i hate that pepper note in the heart of the fragrance i bought it when i just sniffed it in the store its magical but after 1-2 hours the pepper not was so apparant on my skin to the degree i returned back to the store after 2 days and tried it again went shopping for the next 5 hours then i was right it is not for me so i returned it and took terre d'hermes instead
if they remove this stupid note in my opinion chanel blanche would have been the perfect fragrance ever

try it or sample it before u buy and wear it for a full day before buying

salvelinus
salvelinus

A blend of eau sauvage and habit rouge. It's simple, chic and classic. It starts sharp, juicy, natural and it finish creamy, sensual, confortable. I think it will be on the market for a long time, maybe more than the original allure homme. I also thick it's a good start for those who are not into fragrances yet. It's evolution on skin is very slow, gradual and pleasant.

A futur classic...

Rerik
Rerik

Fine citrus scent. Something for everyday use.

Amer149

I just have my second bottle.

Amer149

It is amazing, fresh lemon i like it and i will purchase my second bottle soon

Marciu

Maybe it'll be available only at online purchase. Don't know, hard to say. Gucci Pour Homme II is discontinued and you can still buy it(not only online, I mean).

However, this one is a quality juice.

DJM
DJM

I just ordered and received mine directly from Chanel several weeks ago. No signs of it being discontinued there

Marciu

@Sarteart I heard few times a rep in Sephora telling me it's discontinued and replaced with Allure Sport Extreme. Probably they'll be selling it all over the world until one last piece.

Sarteart
Sarteart

@Marciu How do you know it`s discontinued ? As far as I know its still in production and available from many retailers. (phased out for allure sport extreme but not discontinued)
As for the frag itself I do agree. Its one of the best ,natural lemons you can get. Smooth and creamy.
When you read about Chanel`s quality this Allure is like a definition of that. Very universal juice but at the same time it holds its uniqueness with ease.

Marciu

To me personally, this one is the best from Allure line. In short - it is something between Allure Homme and Allure Homme Sport(without its artifficial molecules).

Actually, it opens with really natural lemon burst, I have to admit I love the opening of this fragrance. Later on it gets very creamy - vanilla joins lemon and they play with each other. Beautiful. At the end it's getting a bit warmer than before, I guess because of tonka and sandalwood.

I like it, because it's long lasting(more than 8 hours), projects very well and is good for every season. And it's a very universal perfume.

Too bad, it's discontinued and replaced with Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme, which is a little worse than Edition Blanche...

true
true

عطر آلور ادیشن بلانچ با کیفیت بسیار بالا موجود است
پخش عطر روحانی
rohani.moh@gmail.com

garett
garett

Ok , it is good , it is expensive.Lemon pie with cream that is.Good for summer time.But i dont know what is happening , whenever i wear it , it reminds me also of Burberry for men perfume ,something is similar too much to this one and this similarity feels like almost 90 %.
It smells that much floral,citric, gardenish like burberry but at somewhat higher price tag.
I thought this would be similar to Dior homme sport(2008 version) , but its not.DHS (2008) was a ginger blast , this one is lemon bomb.
I give it generous 9.8 out of 10.

benlane18
benlane18

What a fragrance! Ooozes class and style!
Right off the back, all i get is lemons, creamy lemons. The vanilla is what is making the lemons creamy. Not a synthetic lemon scent either, it smells very very natural and pleasing.
So after about 2 hours of that insane creamy lemon, BOOM, pepper! And a lot of it in the dry down on my skin for the remaining 3-4 hours. I get 6-8 hours on my skin, and silage is about average, although the longevity could be better seeming as the price tag is quite high, this is a must have.

Niche quality, masterpiece from Chanel

PaulDJ
PaulDJ

One of my all time favourite fragrances. The best of the Allure range for me. Snap it up!

mahaduciel
mahaduciel

Such a great fragrance!! Can't stop smelling it haha. Two sprays max 3 in my opinion. Less is really more with this diamond of a frag!

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

Great scent, but lacks performance. If you are looking for a creamy lemon scent then go no further this may be for you. I would caution though that the performance of this fragrance is just below average. I would say this is a 4hr cologne on me, and after that its done. Good for a summer date or dinner, any event where you do not need it to last 6-8+ hrs. I find it pretty versitile and feel you can wear it with a suit and tie or shirt and shorts either one. Good, but try a sample first.

bozotheclown
bozotheclown

This on my skin smell 100% like lemon pledge so bad ! you have to try this before buying.

And channel edition blanche is really popular in the USA i guess they like lemon there ;-)

Nothing original for me there, compare to Dior homme sport

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Another of the very few spring/summer types that I will wear. Smells just trendy enough to be nice, but also has a different note than the million other fresh citrus juices out there. Pickup a bottle before these all disappear. Smell different this summer than the rest of the guys.

darrshan77
darrshan77

Review of Darrshan

Well first of all there r so many citrus based perfumes in world but now it's Chanel who has and is able to pull a diff note with this Blanche edition , a rich lemon with vanilla and sandalwood in the dry down, the dry down and the opening r excellent, perfect for summers with humidity like the ones in southern India , thumbs up and the longevity is pretty good with sillage and projection , which generally citrus perfumes don't have

aliks
aliks

An excellent fragrance, very fresh, original and elegant, with a mix of lemon, soap and vanilla in the right proportions. It should remain as a classic in the future and I find it wearable in various circumstances, and in all seasons. The bottle looks very good too. This is one of the very few fragrances that I would be able to buy again after having finished a bottled.

Carter-Blood
Carter-Blood

Christian Dior produced Eau De Savage that has that wonderous lemon and leather top tone followed through with soft spice, woody aromas and floral attributes. Chanels Blanche Concentree is similar, more vanilla, more spice, less floral,less leather, befitting the modern gentleman on warm summer days. I cannot say that this is any better but will say it is worth having.
This is now my morning fragrance, the zest to begin the day with, perhaps a base layer to be topped after a few hours with Bleu de Chanel.

super

bonanza1
bonanza1

Okay, so I have to admit. when I first bought it had just came out and to me back then it was just so so nothing special so it sat and sat. Now after a year my 1.7 bottle has only 4 sprays left. AND NOW I LOVE IT !! Oh yeah will rebuy this one. Maybe its better when its cold outside. Awesome soft scent of lemon and vanilla that last and last.

curtmaster
curtmaster

One of my True Favorites. The Creamy Lemon is something fantastic. It's just well made and gets tons of compliments.

muffe
muffe

Smells like Lemon Pledge cleaner right off the bat. Calms down 15 minutes later. Dry down is nice. Doesn't last long 4-6 hours tops. Overall good but not great.

hamednoohi

omg this one is crazy good , i layered it with jpg and now i can truly say i know what heaven smells like i mite have actually beat the heaven smell,

rprovenz

An incredible compliment getter.

cerversa
cerversa

Den är såå bra. Jag fullkomligt älskar den.
Bästa citrusen för mig.
Kanske för att den är så soft och lätt att bära efter ett tag, och sitter i tills jag somnar in..

hamednoohi

love this , classy , quality , can not go wrong ! i dont get how some ppl dont like this , like that amazes me, i just got it and can not stop smelling it every two seconds and every time i smell it im like damnnnnn this smells good . i have allure and now this , honestly they are both amazing but i like this one just a lil more

oilizer
oilizer

I don't want to compare this scent to lemon pie since I haven't tasted any lemon pie I liked. I would say it smells like lemon and cream (I know it's tom-ah-to/tom-ae-to but humor me once)... maybe lemon cream ice cream minus the sweetness. As much as I love the scent and longevity of it (I get 12+ hours which is ridiculous considering this is citrus scent), it makes me feel too "cold" even in 80-something degree weather. If I lived in more hotter region, I might feel more comfortable wearing it.

docmukali
docmukali

Open up with blast of lemon but not a cheap lemon rather pure smell of creamy lemon,with pepper in background, dries down to a very sophisticated crisp and clean peppry smell with a tinge of lemon.
It is classy fragrance.
Smell 10/10
Logevity 8/10
Sillage 6-7/10
Projection 7/10

This one is for special occasions.

SwagScent
SwagScent

The opening of this is amazing, but it dries down to lemon Pledge.

Migalex
Migalex

Lovely fragrance. Very lemonish in the opening but then it gets really really sweet,a bit gourmand even, but not too much, and it does have a very noticeable and sweet cinnamon touch, probably from the Tonka Bean. The pink pepper sometimes I find quite subdued. A really nice fragrance for men, quite away from the far too common stereotypes. And, last but not least, staying power is great. When I wear it, I keep sniffing it for many hours. A plesaure to wear.

paul.trollson
paul.trollson

The best of the Allure lineup. Also the simplest in terms of composition.
Spicy, creamy lemon with the famous pepper.
Subtle. Safe. Yet totally classy.
I wouldn't wear this in the cold, it's too "bright". Instead wear it on a nice day when you want project some class and not destroy people with your silliage. Can't see anything really wrong with it except for its probably a bit sweet for some and isn't out there as others would like.
Who cares though? It's good.

svillatoro

I love it but it works better in warm weather. I totally disagree about ginger. Try the new Dior Homme sport, that one is certainly a ginger bomb!!!

mimikins24
mimikins24

I originally smelled Allure Edition Blanc last Christmas while shopping for a scent for my husband. While I ended up selecting Bleu de Chanel for him, I kept thinking about this scent.

Fast forward 6 months (spring-time) and I am now the proud (female) owner of a bottle of Allure Edition Blanc.

On me it is a lovely, creamy citrus, with a light touch of spice (pepper). It remains fresh and not at all cloying even with the vanilla base. On my husband, the spice/sandalwood/vetiver notes are much more pronounced.

I would suggest that this is a unisex scent, which changes a great deal with individual chemistry. Once I got past my mental block about this being a "men's" fragrance, I believe I have found a wonderful daytime warm weather scent.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

I concur with all of the reviewers who consider this a creamy lemon accord. It is the most sophisticated and appealing lemon-based fragrance I have ever encountered. I do not usually like lemon as a standout note in a scent, but this brew mitigates the citrus in a deft and exotic manner. Aromatic and alluring, it truly lives up to its name.

Swahili

لك أن تتخيل في يوم حار يستقبلك أحدهم بكأس ليمون باردة ومنعشة تطفئ ظمأ عطشك ولفح الشمس المضني .
كذلك أعتبر شانيل ألور إيديشن بلانش الليموني المذاق ,بصراحة عطر ولا أروع بس يعيبه ثباته وهو ليس بالضعيف جدا وتطفى قوة عبيره وجمالها .
خاصة لمن لا يهوى العطور النفاذة هذا العطر هو مراده وبدون تردد وأنا مسئول عن كلامي هذا .
لم اصادف احدا لا يعشق عبير هذا العطر أبدا

mersilover84
mersilover84

The best Allure out of the bunch. Smells like lemon but not a sharp, sour lemon. More like a frosted/creamy lemon rind. Very unique, not like other lemon based fragrances out there.

THEBEAST
THEBEAST

I DONT LIKE CITRICS ... BUT ... THANK YOU FRAGRANTICA .... THIS IS BEAUTIFUL ... AND MAYBE ITS NOT THAT STRONG LIKE OTHERS, BUT, IMO, IT HAS TO BE MINE.

Chattermonkey
Chattermonkey

I've read and watched all video hype on Allure Sport. I bought both this and Allure Sport on the blind. I would honestly say I'm way more impressed with his. The dry down is so much better IMO.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

smells like Bvlgari Soir in the dry down...opening is a harsh sharp minty lemon ..smells like lemon pledge or a toilet bowl cleaner..once its dries it gets muskier and sweetens up a bit..resembling Bvlgari Soir.....this stuff is sexy,sophisticated and clean ..bad part is this stays close to skin ...TRY BEFORE BUYING

nerRADeldDEK29
nerRADeldDEK29

Make no mistake - this is a stunning fragrance. Of all the versions available in the range of "Allure" fragrances, this is undoubtedly the best- by a country mile! Lemon, vanilla and pepper are all to the fore in this creamy, powdery concoction, yet description alone of this remarkable fragrance will never do it justice. A definite modern classic, this stands alongside the time-honoured Pour Monsieur, Eau Sauvage and Grey Flannel. Buy them all!

marius.scurtu.10
marius.scurtu.10

Very good quality, definitely worth the money!
I love the scent, and it works perfectly for me.
Just 2 sprays on the neck, and I can enjoy it for the whole day

bet85
bet85

Do not overspray this!! First time i wore this, i went 5 sprays (2 on the neck, 1 on chest, 1 on each wrist) on a hot summer evening. Nobody liked. Nobody!! People said i semelled like rancid lemon peel. I was bummed out. But a few days later i gaved it a second shot. 2 sprays (one on chest and one on back of the neck/hairline). People who asked what i was wearing, were surprised to hear the same fragrance i wore last time. The lemon note in this can get really cloying. As with any other fragrance, i can never detect it after one hour. However, people were still picking it up after 5 hours of application. Stays on your clothes forever. Not a sexy scent, but a pleasant classy one (if sprayed lightly). :)

istateistate
istateistate

It smells like a kind of lemon powder. It really stays forever on your skin, it stayed on me for oevr 12 hours!!!

Actionmac
Actionmac

Back in stock at the Chanel site. Can not get this anywhere at this time except the Chanel site or stores. Chanel started a few years ago pulling their products back and definitely away from discount stores and sites. To be sure your getting the real Chanel product I would only purchase from their site or stores.

This is one I have been without almost all summer so I had to rely on my Terre d'Hermes to carry the weight. Yes love them both for a staple in my collection and daily use.

orestes

Good fragrance,better than eau sauvage and dior sport(refolmulating both....) i like this fragrance the same as armani pour homme but very expensive! As all chanel fragrances.....

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

exala bem,mas parece rente a pele...fragancia com aroma unico,fixa moderadamente,suave e elegante...limão cremoso com fundo gourmand,é fresco e depois quente,é quente e depois fresco...muito show

one1990
one1990

I love this frag so much, however, I fall in love with it only after the third try. I think this one is better than AHS, this one is softer, more elegant, less aggressive. I think both men and women can wear this, its breath taking.

busyworksbeats
busyworksbeats

Smooth Lemon. Period. Something to wear with a button down. A little lacking in the longevity and projection.

mse-21
mse-21

This opens with an overdose of lemons...and then you get more lemons and eventually it dries down to lemons presented over a base of vanilla-woody notes which as mentioned below gives impression of a creamy lemon scent. I think it can be seen as lemons poured all over Allure Homme; and of course crafted very well.

The scent is very pleasant and has a very refined style. It fits a young well mannered gentleman.

It has moderate longevity and projection on my skin. Overall it gets 8 out of 10 IMO.

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

This chanel is a keeper for sure. It has good projection and longevity but could be better. Spraying on your clothes helps definitely. It smells like a lemon cream pie to me. Initial spray is this very authentic lemon "probably the best lemon I have ever smelled". The lemon is definitely prominant in this fragrance. Then it forms into a peppery lemon smell which vaguely reminds me of Fierce by A&F believe it or not. I sprayed both frags on each arm and i couldn't tell the difference between the two and so did other people. However this is only in the mid notes. Before and after that does not smell like Fierce. After the peppery lemon stage it starts turning sweet with the vanilla and tonka bean which mixes with the lemon and some pepper which is a good blend. Chanel definitely did an amazing job with this one and looking forward to any future releases from them

ScottyVizz

A perfected version of Allure. You don't need to bother with Allure, Allure Sport, or Extreme.

raghavanb
raghavanb

Great perfume...
A bit of l'eau par kenzo homme and armani code in dry down. Awesome!!

frangellan
frangellan

I've really become a fan of the allure series. This flanker is no exception. Edition Blanche is a classy fragrance that features two key players: pepper and lemon. While this may sound more like a marenade than anything else, it really is done nicely. It's probably the most natural lemon I've smelled and the pepper-citrus accord is a bit reminiscent of terre d'hermes. Not overpowering like some other chanel fragrances, this is ideal for the warmer weather. I'll add this to my wish list.

vicente.zacatenco
vicente.zacatenco

Acabo de Adquirir este perfume y me gustó mucho. Hace mes y medio compre el Allure Homme Sport y me encantó su aroma muy fresco y limpio, el cual se destaca por su fragancia a naranja. Allure Edition Blanche es muy diferente, empieza con un aroma intenso a limón, el cual al principio puede parecer un poco fuerte y tal vez algo sintético, pero después de 2 minutos el aroma se vuelve más sutil e interesante combinando el cítrico de limón con las especias. Al hacer la comparación de los dos Allures puedo decir que el Allure homme sport se puede usar para cualquier situación a cualquier hora del día siempre dejando un aroma limpio y agradable. El Allure Edition Blanche a mi gusto es un poco más formal tal vez para su uso en oficina o por la noche. Uso nocturno pero no para salir a un antro o disco, creo que es más para algún bar, cena, etc..

scenturian

I see a lot of people complaining about the longevity and projection, but I don't agree with.
Even my deostick projects like a monster and stays for quite long time.

sillybilly89
sillybilly89

i wasnt a big fan of citrus fragrances but this fragrance totally changed my mind. the juice is blended so well that u can smell each note.the fragrance starts of slightly peppery mixed and then the main player steps in lemon and creates such a beautiful luxuries aroma that i think is the dna of chanel fragrances and the dry down is more beautiful as the sandalwood,vanilla and a hint of leather join the party and making it the best lemon based fragrance in my eyes. longevity is great im getting like 8 hrs which is more then enough for me because fragrances dont last on me especially in hot weather (42 dc here) and the projection is great too so its a winner in my eyes and worth every penny

iamfrdz
iamfrdz

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche is a fragrance that is dominated by lemons .. lemons .. lemons. Like most of Chanel's fragrances, the ingredients have been mixed extremely well. Lemons may take the center stage but all the other ingredients play important roles in making this fragrance a breathtaking modern classic. As described by many below, EB dries down to that creamy, delicious lemon that makes you look like a walking lemon pie (in a good way of course).

I've been using Allure Homme Sport and although I do find them a bit similar (not much), both fragrances are pretty much different from one another and the original Allure Homme. I can't really say whether I liked one over the other but what I can say is that AHS is more appropriate if you're just hanging out with friends while EB is more suited for those formal events where you want to make an impression and yet remain classy at the same time.

Desirable.Sophisticated.Classy

Sillage: A
Longevity: B+
Worth the $: B+
Overall smell: A

bsbnsc

weird that this smell makes me wanna eat lemon cream or lemon cookie or lemony milk (if there's such thing) so bad.

bsbnsc

smells very unique & natural indeed. but will chicks find this scent "masculine"? It'd be great if somebody answer this question. I really like it personally but I kinda feel like I'm wearing ladies' perfume. That's the only thing I'm hestiting in calling this a masterpiece.

bcoops

follow up ......another great scent that doesnt last or project at all

and yes I'm lazy and dont want to reapply this all day....I wanna set it an forget it

its a shame

Abstraction
Abstraction

I love it, but my favorite citrus fragrance is Dior Homme Sport.

gregmech26
gregmech26

Lemon Pledge with a hint of soft vanilla. Disappears in less than 30 minutes....just like Pledge!

EDIT: This smells exactly like one of those pre-packaged Hostess Lemon Fruit Pies you find in a gas station.

LiteEmUpGood
LiteEmUpGood

My favorite of the Allure line.

Ewalk81
Ewalk81

Ok, so i just ordered this frag from the chanel website. Heard a lot of good things about it, so i am looking fwd to seeing how it blends with my natural oils. First blind buy I have done in a while.

brigittehiroshi
brigittehiroshi

I heard this perfume is being discounted and I wanted to like it, but I just felt soft lemon, soft vanilla and soft everything. Very nice creamy lemon scent but very weak and soft.

Projection is so weak I had literally to stick my nose to my skin, longevity is also paired with projection: very bad. It seems these "watery" fragrances are quite popular nowadays, but they don't match with my skin. I won't spend my money in something that I have to imagine how it smells, because I can hardly smell anything.

I don't like when a fragrance has to be smelled directly from skin, I believe a perfume should create an aura around you, and should be smelled directly on the air. It doesn't mean it should be a strong scent, but something that you can smell when passing by, and unfortunately, this is not the case.

bcoops

there discontinuing this? I just bought it the other day.....i love it!
I'm not even kidding when I say when I first put the on my mouth starts salivating like crazy!!!

plastik
plastik

Initial spray smells like a blast of lemons. Once it dries down, it smells like lemon mixed with some woods. Projection and longevity aren't that great. I prefer Allure Homme Sport over this.

Acqua Di Gio 333

How can anyone dislike this? Perfect peppery lemon fragrance! 100/100 :)

Scentrist
Scentrist

I gave this a full-day's wearing recently to see what the fuss was about before Chanel retired this scent. I came away from that realizing that its disappearance won't be much of a loss.

Edition Blanche in this case seemed to mean "vanilla". All vanilla. However, not a very good vanilla. This felt more like a weak variation of that note, confused and offset by a series of elements struggling to find a purpose. The sandalwood shows off only briefly, only to be overpowered by the tonka bean and musk. The end result is a creamy, powdery mess that lacks the ability to do much more than offer a subtle background. This is the cologne version of Elevator Music: It simply sits there, acts as a backdrop, but it's not so memorable that it evokes any sort of emotional response. It's the equivalent of smelling whipped cream.

Honestly, I'm sure people enjoy this, but I struggle to understand just why. I found it just like most Chanels of recent vintage: Great marketing for a truly mediocre product. Wearing this won't make you smell bad. Frankly, you probably won't smell much of anything.

lalelu
lalelu

10 / 10

axa5780
axa5780

this is #1 designer scent i own in my collection. Love it in the summer. The best creamy lemon scent ever. Lasts 8+ hours on me, and the girls love it!

cesaroliveira90

I LOVE THIS!
It last forever!

Kain
Kain

This is a great lemon based fragrance. I love it.
The opening of this fragrance is fresh and so natural lemon scent with pepper and only hint of vanilla.
The pepper note warm the lemon note up and make it much more versatile. I love pepper!
The vanilla in the opening is so light. it's not sweet like so many fragrances with vanilla in it.
It's just there to give the lemon note a creamy feel.
In the drydown and base, the lemon and pepper notes settle down, but both are easily noticeable and a little more vanilla which give the smell more creamy vibe, but still it's not sweet, powdery, cloying and anything like those! it's very smooth and great.
Very good projection and longevity.
I get 6-7 hours which is really great for this type of fragrance.
I do recommend it for spring and fall and summer nights.
I think the pepper note is a bit strong for hot summer days, but in the summer nights, this fragrance work like a magic!
Two thumbs up!
يه عطر بسيار عالي بر پايه رايحه ليمو ترش كه شخصا عاشق اين كار هستم
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر بوي ترش و بسيار شاداب و طبيعي ليمو ترش هست كه مقدار قابل ملاحظه اي بوي فلفل اونو همراهي ميكنن! من فلفل خيلي دوس دارم! :دي
مقدار بسيار كمي هم وانيل تو رايحه ابتدايي وجود داره اما به هيچ وجه شيرين نيست. فقط يه حسي مثل كرم ليمو، خامه ليمو يا همچين چيزي به عطر ميده
در ادامه بوي ليمو و فلفل كمي ضعيفتر ميشن اما هر دو همچنان وجود دارن و رايحه وانيل كمي قويتر ميشه و مقداري حس كرمي و خامه اي بودن اونو بيشتر ميكنه اما همچنان شيرين نيست. خيلي ملايم و دلپذيره
پخش بوي و ماندگاري اين عطر بسيار خوبه. روي پوست من به راحتي حدود 6-7 ساعت ماندگاري داره
يه گزينه بسيار مناسب براي بهار و پاييز و شبهاي تابستان
به نظر من بوي فلفل تو روزهاي گرم تابستان ممكنه يه مقدار اذيت كنه، در نتيجه تو شب و موقعي كه هوا خنكتره استفاده بشه خيلي بهتره
در كل خــعـلي خوبه و من شخصا خيلي دوسش دارم
فقط در مورد عطرهاي شنل بصورت كلي حواستون جمع باشه چون تقلبي اش مثل نقل و نبات ريخته تو بازار و پيشنهاد ميكنم حتما از جاي مطمئني خريد كنين

جميلة جدا وحبيتها بس يعاب عليها الثبات والا فنكهة الليمون جميلة جدا

kbro4897
kbro4897

Projection 8/10
Longevity 9/10
Value 10/10
Overall 37/40

For the first couple of minutes, I got overpowering lemons, but the heart warms up quickly with the powder notes and pink pepper all wrapped in a hint of amber, which is where Edition Blanche begins to shine. Past the heart, it moves into a very pleasant vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood dry down while still retaining a subtle lemon cream accord throughout.
Projection was disappointing at first, but then I started using 4-5 sprays and that really amped it up to a respectable level. If you're not getting the projection you want, try a few more sprays. I got 9+ hours on my skin which is great for a summer lemon fragrance.
It took awhile, but the more I wore this, the more I loved it. It has a certain complexity to it, like the many facets of a diamond. It is rumored that it will be pulled from stores and only available through Chanel botiques, making it an exclusive luxery addition to the Allure line. I have to say, Edition Blanche is one of my top 5 fragrances and the best lemon fragrance I have ever smelled. Sure L'eau d'Issey pour Homme is golden, but Chanel Allure Edition Blanche is a diamond.

blaisepascal87
blaisepascal87

fresh and soft! a very wonderful fragrance for spring and summer! for me it's very different from the others of the Allure series

Guodric
Guodric

Best chanel perfume for men!

EnragedApollo
EnragedApollo

This is some classy scent right here. Very versatile but I can see this best worn in the evenings and at night during spring/summer/fall season. Winter I just can't... Imagine frozen lemons lol.

Anyways the opening is really fresh and lemony and on the dry down I get a very smooth creamy lemon and vanilla which smells like sex to my nose.

This lasted a good 6 hours on my skin and projection was superior in the first hour, I could smell myself but then after that I get the olfactory fatigue so I can't really tell.

I'm impressed with this. I should've picked up a 150 mL bottle but 100 is good enough :) It's very light and it's not the kind of scent you'd wear if you want to be the attention whore. But definitely give this a try. At first it'll be different on your wrist, but trust me on this one it smells damn good on your neck. So definitely try this :)

Btw, spritzer on this is LETHAL. Don't spray too much or you will run out fast! Seriously!

henky
henky

this thing doesn't last long on my skin, and to me it smells like armani black code in the drydown...i don't know what to say whether it is good or bad...

Jean-Baptiste
Jean-Baptiste

It's not going to be discontinued. They are just probably making room for Eau Extreme. It still will be available on Chanel's webstore

jodsan

I hope it won´t be discontinued! it is my favourite fragrance for summer night's. By the way, i will purchase a 150 ml bottle to stock.

valvulado
valvulado

People have been talking about it: "Edition blanche is being discontinued", but, why they would discontinue this fragrance, if it's a winner? Tell me one reason. Just one.

Dougczar
Dougczar

Tried a sample of this yesterday. Within 2 hours, I had purchased a 3.4 oz bottle. Incredible creamy lemon. Never imagined a lemon scent could last this long. If you want a quality lemon scent that has great longevity (but mild projection) I would highly recommend this!

LindyLou
LindyLou

I love the smell of it one me, but it doesn't smell the same on my boyfriend. The lemon comes on a bit strong on him. It is a male scent so I can't wear it. If only he had my skin chemistry *sigh*. It smells like schweppes bitter lemon tastes, but more creamy. I like it a lot.

adygrosch
adygrosch

The best lemon fragrance I have ever had...everybody loves!!

Acqua Di Gio 333

Very lemony and with an adequate amount of sweetness. I loooove how it smells and longevity seems to be quite good on my skin. One of my favourite scents!

vetiverable
vetiverable

GOING TO PURCHASE!!

the only fragrance i miss in my collection of Chanel

annd the new Allure homme sport extreme

benjililin
benjililin

What a fragrance! Ooozes class and style!
So after about 2 hours of that insane creamy lemon, BOOM, pepper! And a lot of it! Lots and lots of black pepper in the dry down on my skin for the remaining 3-4 hours. I get 6-8 hours on my skin, and silage is about average, although I'd expect better from a house like Chanel.

ganabalong
ganabalong

Allure is a wonderful fragance but Allure Blanche is the "Best of the Best", it's citric but not like a sport fragance, indeed is a non classical lemon-pepper based essence for men, you can use even if you suit up!

dr.ivan_h
dr.ivan_h

When I want to feel classy and fresh at work, I spray this. And the feeling will stay 8-10 hours with me.

The lemon is excellent.

dmoman
dmoman

Some say is a pledge lemon but feels Like a fresh lemon to me. This fragrance is met to be close to the skin, and it last about 6 hours on me. Base is where this is good, lemon cream pie. I like my scent to project better though but still a quality cologne. 9.5/10 only due to projection being sucky.

Chimp
Chimp

Allure Homme Edition Blanche is a pleasant creamy citrus fragrance with an wonderful hint of spice and a decent longevity. On the drydown, after more than five hours applied, i get a really unpleasant and strong lemon pledge scent which forces me to think that Chanel AHEB is not worth it's price tag. If you like Chanel AHEB i'd recommend you to try out Serge Lutens Five O'clock au Gingembre which is fantastic.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

This is so boring. I like mr. Polge's work in general but I can't see the allure in this. I would simply call it "a little bit of everything in a bucket of powder". From the moment you spray it's a race of "what can you make of this in 1,5 minutes?" and then enters the mildly choking drydown of starchy powder-musk with hints of tonka and a whiff of lemon-detergent. No projection AT ALL! This must be a technical feat in itself. I think I might be having a reaction to one of the ingredients (olfactory fatigue?) because after I smelled this I can't't detect the perfume I am wearing either (hope it's not permanent damage).

Hmmm, come to think of it, this is cocaine in a bottle. Now I see why the description says "diamond perfume".

rafael.cevidanes
rafael.cevidanes

Stunning! That's the word I'd use to describe this impressive fragrance! I think this surely is one the masterpieces by Chanel.

At the very beginning, all you can feel is the smell of citrus, mostly of Sicilian Lemon. Calabrian bergamot breaks next, leading to a noticeable note of Vetiver. That combination of citrus/green notes disappointed me when I first used the fragrance and I guess it can happen to all those ones who don't feel like wearing fragrances oriented to citric/greenish scent; I've got caught in situations such as someone asking where "this lemon scent" was coming from LOL. Instead of getting embarassed, I felt like: "wow, this means it really works" - a sign of its excellent sillage.

The relief comes by the next step the fragrance gets to: a sexy mix of pepperish and ambery notes combined with the remnants of citric/greenish notes - what made me fall in love with this job by Chanel.

At the last sniff, you can get the woody scent mixed with vanilla and Tonka bean.

Since I live in Brazil, a very hot country, this is a very suitable fragrance for every day, along all day.

I've got a fixation about 6/8 hours a day (it lasts longer in fresher and moister days on me); if it had a longer fixation, it could be a 10/10 fragrance but I think 9/10 is an excellent rating.

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Allure Homme Edition Blanche is a masterpiece and the perfect balance of lemon, vanilla, pepper, tonka bean, sandalwood and musk. This is my favorite from Chanel for men.

ROMIOS
ROMIOS

I'ts amazing, for me its a day, night, and all season Fragrance.
The impresion you get at first is that its a refreshing summer fragrance, but at the dry down wich is the best part,you know that you can wear safe all year. One of the best.

deki

it is a strange thing,,this is summer fragrance,but I love this also in january,februray,,,,,

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I wear this to gym, n my aerobic instructur spontantly come near me and sniff my neck, and she scream "you smell wonderfull!!! very macho", hahahhaa.. this is my first compliment :D

ScottyVizz

Much, much, MUCH better than Allure Homme Sport. A creamy, whipped-like lemon with nice, breezy, cool punches of cedar and vetiver to give a more green feel. Bleu De Chanel, Allure Blanche, Platinum and the original Egoiste would be perfect for a mini arsenal!

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Can't wait to buy this for my husband.It will make a great scent for spring,fresh at first spritz but also sexy in the drydown like all Allures...Very expensive but worth it!

P.S. I personally think that Chanel fragrances for men are waaaaaaay more better than women perfumes from Chanel! WHY???

qwerty82
qwerty82

Excellent stuff. I had a 50ml bottle. Great for summer wear or any season really. Goes on first with a zesty burst but softens down to a nice smooth creamy scent...which has decent projection too. Yes it has citrus but this scent is so well made that the citrus does not seem like lemon juice. Masculine and sexy and highly recommended.

manofscents
manofscents

above the comment thread where it asks "This perfume reminds you of" its no surprise to me that after so many reviews theres still nothing there, this fragrance stands alone in the test of many. just got another bottle today after months since finishing the last one, and surely enough the lady at the desk where i take classes at payed me a compliment on how i smelled. as one reviewer said, i cant imagine anyone not liking this scent.

mo212
mo212

Excellent perfume indeed. i cant imagine that some one wouldn't like this perfume. 1 of the favorite in my collection. perfect wit summer.

longevity 9.5/10
sillage 9.5/10
scent 9.5/10

bigdaddy22
bigdaddy22

One of my daily work cologne and it did the job done, lots of complements and none bad remarks so far. Very smooth, pleasing to the nose and not too heavy.

I work in a inclose space where elbow to elbow of distance where 4people are working,NO WINDOW !......and my co-worker love it.

i prefer wearing this in summer or spring, too lite for winter but still very pleasing.

longevity, not bad.... only i wish it stay stronger a little bit after 5hrs. for others to appreciate.

neptune1121
neptune1121

I love it... The opening is a very strong lemon, almost "metallic". But a few minutes after that it become very soft, powdery, lemon. I love it.. It's my signature fragrance. It does "match" with my style. Simple, elegant and modern :) Thanks Chanel!

Detroitcolognereview

Pikced this up at Saks yesterday and am loving it. Its resting right next to Allure Sport in my collection. I think that the Platinum Egoiste is next...

sf2explus
sf2explus

Quality scent right here Edition blanche is very versatile in my opinion. The scent is very much lemon, not the juice which is used so often in fragrances but lemon skin grated thats the opening. after 30 mins. The mild pepper is always there and nicely done won't chop your nose off like some scents. there is also a vetiver note but doesn't become the main note in the scent i find that the vetiver and the vannila in the scent are there to support the scent not to take over which is nice, imagine the scent turning too soapy or sweet, would not be good. a very clean scent and fresh. the sandle and the amber give it a nice creamy feel. which adds to the classy style of this Chanel scent. If you do like lemon cream cake you can now wear it, keep in mind the person who baked the cake forgot the suger.
The scent has a decent sillage someone has to be standing near you to smell it but wont need to hug you if you know what i mean. no scent trails here.
Lasting power of the scent is quite good to be honest i get 6-8 hours.
The bottle design is very impressive a gold/bronze finnish which adds a nice touch of luxury. The sprayer is a monster, super soaker 5000 lol. it sprays alot bottle will not last too long if you take chanel showers.

Scent 8.5/10

rfp111
rfp111

My first ever complemented scent...thanks Chanel

extraordinario, clase de perfume

juan carlos.henriquez

helado de limon, pero de crema de limon.

recklssabndon
recklssabndon

I tend to go for more masculine, spicy, even seductive smells so this one took some getting used to for me. It's very bright and crisp but has some amazing undertones and stamina. Plus, unlike smells that get worse after time, this one gets better and better hours after you put it on. I would not recommend it as a cold weather, fall or winter fragrance, but it is perfect for SPRING and summer. I can't overstate that. Overall, amazing investment. If used correctly, girls (or guys if you're into that) will cream their pants over it.

Comparing this to the normal Allure Homme EDT and the Allure Sport is where it gets interesting. If your taste in cologne is anything like mine (masculine, spicy, a little woody, seductive, warm, etc.) then you will probably like the Blanche the most. You may, however, like the original as well. One thing I can guarantee you -- if you like synthetic smelling scents you can get out of a 3 dollar can of axe, by all means go with the Sport edition. If you're a professional or just like to be taken more seriously than a teenage boy, please heed the overwhelming advice you'll find on this forum and avoid the Sport edition. As far as the differences between Blanche and the original, Blanche is much better balanced, it has way longer and better stamina, and a much brighter, more alluring initial tone to it. The original, on the other hand, is less invasive, spicier and better if you want subtle scents that fade over the course of a few hours. At least that's what I've found.

Paz y Amistad -- hope this helps someone out

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Although I love the original Allure Homme, this version does very little for me. I admire its familiar (but thoroughly pruned) pink pepper top, and find the creamy lemon dry down to be trite and uninspired. Very well made, but too simple and unworthy of the brand.

rafiqi

chanel blanche édition, well it has been awhile i didn't douse myself with it. really miss my great time wearing it. i tought maybe tomorrow i'll give myself a chance to have a great experience with chanel blanche edition.

scenturian

Once I came across Concentree version of this at D0uglas. Since then I haven't seen it anywhere.
Does anybody know where to find Concentree?

jakobi3000
jakobi3000

i love chanel allure blanche! a creamy lemon top with a sexy pepper spice on the bottom to keep you interested! love the two together!

bp
bp

I love the style of this perfume.
It is absolutely wonderful.
I think Chanel in recent years has been very positively, reshaped all perfumes who owned old-fashioned.
Way to the Chanel, it is the innovation of the future. We can not stay forever clinging to the past.
It is good to remember some old perfumes as excellent, but in many cases is highly inappropriate use them in the 21st century. But this is just my opinion. Each one uses what understand.

This Allure Homme Edition Blanche represents the modernity of Chanel and is absolutely excellent.

OZ
OZ

It's a burst of lemon citrus and hint of cream, simple, nothing else. I haven't decided whether or not I like it...

aeli
aeli

- Would say the best CHANEL Perfume for Men.

- It's way less intense than the Allure Homme Sport and more soft and warm!

- Quite a warm citrus, with yet a great Staying Power!

- It's way more unique and less conservative than his silver brother.

- Everyone's got the Allure Homme Sport, treat yourself with something a little more special ;-)

Detroitcolognereview

I thought i was a Chanel know it all. Wrong. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Will be buying. Would have bought yesterday but being introduced to Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir threw a wrentch in that

jae
jae

Ah.. the male companion to Cristalle Eau Verte. Jacques Polge really knows how to work a lemon, right? In the dry-down, the creamy accord from the original Allure Homme is lurking around. This flanker is true to its name. This is essentially a brighter Allure Pour Homme aka a flanker done RIGHT. I'll be acquiring this one very soon.

Update (06 NOV 2011): Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche has been added to my collection in a 150ml bottle. :D

jeffwithfrags

Sadly it's not versatile enough. But it's great to see a big name fragrance these days actually delivering!

I also love the Colgone sport version loads aswell. I can detect enough differences in the content of creaminess, lemon and spices to actually want both bottles!

Maybe I just really enjoy sweet lemons. To be honest, this sort of natural lemon should not be that hard to do, but all credit to Chanel for actually being 'Chanel' we know and doing it right!

ikipi
ikipi

Sophisticated, aromatic, delicious and elegant aroma of lemon peel.
Spring-summer.

twlahue
twlahue

For me, Bleu de Chanel is the best men's Orange fragrance and Allure Edition Blanche is the best Lemon fragrance. A real Masterpiece.
Everytime I walk by this bottle I have to open it and smell it again.

jeffwithfrags

I really do not understand perfumery. Maybe perfumers play big tricks, joke, lie, whatever.

I do not like pink pepper, sandalwood, vetiver.

But for some reason, I found this thing epic. Madly epic. The lemon is superior, clean, refreshing, never powdery and synthetic. Amazing, smoothy creamy tonka and vanilla, always with the lemon set up in the backdrop. I also get an amazing spice yet plus sweetness as well, that wildly projects for an hour , whole scent lasts 6+ hours!

If only they put some honey or stronger woods, it would have been beyond perfect, but 5/5 anyhow.

BANGOTIGO
BANGOTIGO

you know you smell so good and when you're ready to go smells gone puff!

bloomia
bloomia

I am a woman and I can say that this is my fav smell on a guy. Wonderful, I can't get enough! It smells like fresh limes and a hint of cream. Yumm..

Ad nauseam
Ad nauseam

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche, despite being ANOTHER flanker of the original, is good enough to stand on its own merits. I like it as much if not more than the original, and I love that one for cooler weather. It has taken me several wearings to appreciate it for what it is.

It starts out a true zesty and then creamy lemon similar to YSL Pour Homme, and for me dries down into a nice woodsy vetiver similar to Lalique Encre Noir. It's similar but much lighter than that one in the dry down. Good stuff and long lasting on my skin. I don't detect the four levels of the fragrance listed in the description above, but it's far from being linear. It has a slightly spicy middle that reminds me of the original Chanel Allure Homme(which I guess is why it's classified as an Oriental). Otherwise don't be mislead by the scent classification. It has the typical Chanel richness, but it's pretty light. Oriental citrus???

I think it works nicely from Spring until Fall, but if it's your type of fragrance you can rock it in any season. Day or night if dressed up. Not a casual scent in my opionion. Perfect for the office and formal occasions as well.

Wear Edition Blanche if you want a rich and sophisticated scent that is on the lighter side with a degree of coolness to it. One of the finest dry downs in the entire Chanel men's line. A must try, but give it time to evolve on the skin. Trust me. You'll be glad you did.

gn2244712
gn2244712

nice smell, even better than allure sport..

but i got the same problem..
it only last about one hour on me..
quite disappoint..

xpetra82
xpetra82

smells nice but not lasting

soleroc
soleroc

* * * * * * * * * * A M A Z I N G ! * * * * * * * * *

Okay... I apologize for the hyped up title on my post. I say it only for what it is and does. It has been almost 24 hours since I showered and it is still mildly projecting. And that, my friends, is an amazing feat for this type of scent. This is an extremely long lasting frag that will project appropriately and accordingly.

Now, what we have here is a very refreshing and natural lemon-based fragrance. The lemon is absolutely screaming for the first couple hours, which results in more of a lemon-extract-type feel. I say that because, even though this frag dries down to something sweet, it starts off very sour (loud) and almost bitter; making the lemon seem concentrated. But once it has had a chance to warm up on your skin, the lemon tones down and goes along for its ride with the other notes. It starts to turn creamy-like with a little sweetness, which reminds me VERY much of a Lemon-ice (Lemon flavored Italian Ice) from where I grew up. This "lemon-ice vibe" lasts for the duration (pretty much until I wash it off).

The "Chanel Charm" shows up about 3-5 hours in, and although it is mild, it also remains on my skin for the life of the scent (until it gets washed off). The "Chanel Charm" is that spicy/peppery kick that is found in basically every single Men's fragrance offering from Chanel. I consider it to be of signature status; Chanel's "olfactory-way" of signing their name on each men's frag.

I must say, that this fragrance is amazing considering what it is and what it does. Well worth your money. I am sorry to hear that the reviewer below me only gets 2-3 hours. Like I said, I'm going on 24 hours... lol, and it continues to let me know that it is still there. Anyway, Thank you all and take care.

JJ

Akahina
Akahina

For me this starts with a nice lemon and is so refreshing! And in the end I get a very nice amber mixed with musk. A perfectly wonderful combination and great for warmer months. Very comforting and well made, very balanced and with that Chanel quality. Silage is average and projection is not huge either. And it seems to last on some people but on me it lasts just 2-3 hours. It seems like a personal scent to me, not over powering and rather "close". I LOVE this scent, but since it does not last on me I will not be buying this. Too bad because I adore this fragrance. If this lasts on you, that's great! Try it, buy it and enjoy it. Beautiful... NOTE TO THE REVIEW ABOVE: Perhaps I need to try this again and use a bit more. I really love this one and I think it is my favorite of the year's releases.

longevity : 4/10
projection : 6/10
overall smell : 9/10

Karenin
Karenin

Chanel AHEB is a likeable scent. It starts off with a refreshing lemon note, which is joined by peppers and barely perceptible (at least to my nose) vanilla in the drydown. Perfect for spring/summer, but I can well imagine using this frag all year round. I would have bought it a long time ago were it not so overpriced.

ION
ION

I smelled Allure Edition Blanche first time in Milan soon after its launch. I remember it smelled so much NOT me, a disappointment since the original version of Allure smells so very much ME indeed! :)
If I had to use one word to describe this perfume, it would be, "safe".
I can easily imagine a young man (more a young husband or a father) wearing it, it definitely leaves a certain feeling of trust comfort and familiarity and on the right person it performs miracles!
It comes in a wonderful polar shiny glass metallic bottle, which I find even more alluring than the smell.
In a way this is the sophisticated "Giorgio Armani pour Homme" and I know that the hair & body wash is lovely.

A tip: Mix it with "Old Spice" and you'll be surprised..

Heverton
Heverton

After the initial spray, Allure Edition Blanche gives us a burst of lemon, not a sour one, but the kind of lemon that we could only find in a Swiss lemonade, delicate and rich.

At the drydown, we then have the appearance of vanilla accompanied by a creamy tonka bean, serving as a sort of meringue on top of a delicious lemon pie. A refreshing scent, subtle and clean. Simply amazing.

At the end of life then we have the subtle scent of musk accompanied by the emergence of pink pepper that appears there in the beginning, but here the fragrance is already so close to the skin, making difficult to detect this change.

Anyway, with Edition Blanche I complete the entire Allure line. From the warm and woody Allure Homme, through the sport version with it's creaminess and orange note, finalizing with this one that was able to take the position as my favorite summer fragrance on my entirely collection right now, beating his brother Allure Homme Sport.

Edition Blanche is lemon done right, folks. This Fragrance is simply fantastic.

Omega Man
Omega Man

I wore this for a week. For me, I didn't get all the lemon that everyone writes about. I got a linear, soft smooth elegant woody scent. Nothing like the other Allures which are powerful, sweet and ever-changing scents. Borderline unisex.

seand7373
seand7373

I wear this when I just want to smell good for me. The sillage is kind of weak but as long as I can smell it, I'm fine with that. I just love the smell.

BamBamBaby
BamBamBaby

take a shower with a coconut showergel... and put this on... go to a party and where girls are at... you will be sad for every other bottle you bought, instead of byuing back ups for this !

amazing like no other !!!

onlineallday
onlineallday

I think it's better than Allure Homme Sport. Blanche Edition is so creamy. It's perfect for a summer date.

rafiqi

this fragrance will excel in hot weather... fresh lemon and vetiver.. longevity has some issue

mn77393
mn77393

i was given a free sample of this last time i stopped by the fragrance counter at my local department store. my perception of a fragrance sometimes changes a little after a few exposures, but this one is all lemon to my nostrils.

it starts of SUPER-LEMON, overpowering any other notes. this part is the worst stage of the fragrance for me, as i find it to be almost overbearing and reminiscent of lemon-scented cleaning products. the lemon essence mellows out a little in a few minutes, but all i get after that is an almost cloying "lemon allure homme".

i guess that might be the point of this fragrance, but the lemon scent just doesn't work for me. i don't think it's altogether bad, but it's not what i want to smell like at any point in the foreseeable future. i feel like i scrubbed my entire kitchen with lemon-scented cleaner and then sprayed some allure homme on afterwards. the lemon just makes me feel less confident about my image, and it makes me a little nauseous after smelling it for a while.

EDIT: i do think women could very easily wear this with success.

raverdudes
raverdudes

I passed by a local store the other day and they were giving away samples of this fantastic fragrance. I don't usually care for "versions" of an original name ("Summer" or "Sport" editions, for instance), but I was fascinated by this. The one and only note of the opening of this "white edition" is a pure and natural lemon. Its intensity and purity is quite surprising, as similar perfumes usually use more diluted tones. In the middle phase the lemon is still dominant but starts losing intensity in favour of woody and oriental aromas (like in the original Chanel Allure for men), up to including cedar and vanilla. In the final notes, lemon is still quite present, although also with the juice and not only with the zest. The base is with sandalwood pepper and green vetiver. I already own a bottle of the classic Allure Homme, and I really like it, and I have tried the "Sport" version of this (which I don't particularly like). But this... This is simply amazing. What a great smell! Highly recommendable. I'm definitely buying a 100ml bottle. My favorite Chanels were Platinum Égoïste and Pour Monsieur. Needless to say, my new favorite is this one.

groovysilversurfer
groovysilversurfer

The lemon in this is amazing. Smells like creamy lemon pie but not cloying at all. So well done. The lemon opening lasts a long time too - like two hours on my skin. It transitions very smoothly and slowly down to a wonderful subtle balance of amber, musk, vetiver, and woods.(You can smell Allure homme here.) Not as rich as the original Allure, and it is probably best as a spring scent. But I am telling you -- the lemon in this is fantastic. So even in the summer: as long as it is under 100 degrees I am wearing this!

junglefun
junglefun

Best lemon scent that I have smelled thus far. The longevity was decent, but never projected that great after 2 hours which is ok for this style of scent I think. I love the opening of lemons that smell real to me, and not synthetic. I am not sure how I feel about the dry down, it never caught my noses attention, but I will have to try again. I own Bleu de Chanel, which I like better than this one, but they are slightly different types of fragrances.
All in all, a definate 'like' that makes me want to try it more, but may not be purchasing.
Love, love, love the opening though, just great for spring/summer. Well reviewed for a good reason.

taboloman
taboloman

Amazing fragrance!
Very classy, clean and fresh.
I love the smell of it, it reminds me a bit of a female fragrance my sister wears all the time, but with a masculine touch to it.
I can smell this all day long!
It's great to wear during summer, only down part is that it doesn't project too well after the dry down. The longevity however is pretty good for a summer fragrance.

Sly88
Sly88

I had this before I love it but I wont be buying another bottle frankly I feel like I wasted money buying it because it has such weak projection and sillage. Its hardly noticable to ppl. The projection and sillage is so weak it feels like it doesnt last long thats what ppl needs to get lolz. other than that I feel these perfumers need to label these perfumes UNISEX yes I said UNISEX because to me both men and women can rock this. but overall this smells good but poor power. If they happened to make a version with higher power then I would def buy this again but from now on no.

jodsan

I've never get tired of this one.
A very classy and well made fragrance. In spite of being fresh and apropriate for hot weather it has distinct notes that are perfectly combined to crete a higher fragrance.
Superior to the others!!!

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

Nice perfume, but a bit to lemony for me. Sillage and longevity are quite good, but I'd prefer original Allure rather this one

masboi
masboi

lemons done right!

my fave. from the allure line.

creamy lemon, sweet and a bit spicy, i really love this.
reminds me of lemon custard dessert.

longevity is amazing, i've got 10-12 hours. sometimes even more. projection is quite strong, be very careful with the trigger here.

perfect for spring and summer.

and this is a dress up frag for me, smells so sophisticated, a bit sexy, and flirty.

i used it for special occasion only.

longevity : 9/10
projection : 9/10
overall smell : 10/10

MrCoolink
MrCoolink

Very nice lemon/vanilla based fragrance. Starts with a burst of lemons, then vanilla and soft woods takes place mixed with the lemons until the end.

Projection: 8.5/10
Longevity: 9.0/10
Bottle Presentation: 9.0/10 (Classic Chanel)
Overall: 9.0/10
This is a buy to me.

rafiqi

the marvelous scent if if you live in KL, the best.. and i think better than allure homme sport

too young
too young

it's not bad on a blotter in a store but i didn't enjoy it on my skin because of the reason the same as Dior Homme Sport - it's too warm for summer that causes headache but too citrussy for winter. as a result i can't imagine an appropriate time for applying it. in addition it's not original at all

A nice daytime scent for a man. I gave it to my husband on his birthday and we both liked it.

yilmazg
yilmazg

This is like lemonade with spices in it. Delicious smell. Very safe wear. Sillage is extremely good. Longevity is quite good. Although nothing groundbreaking or unique, very natural smelling and uplifting. Puts a smile on your face. This fragrance is hot and refreshing at the same time. It is like having a shower with a broken pipe and water changes from hot to cold to hot to cold. Only bad thing about Edition Blanche is lemon is ever prodominant. The volume of the lemon could be turned down a little bit.

rafiqi

this is the best summer fragrance i've ever encountered. the creamy lemony vibe is very intoxicating. last about 8 hours on me..

Auskk25
Auskk25

The juice just doesn't last long on my skin, after two hour it disappears.

I would much prefer the Chanel Egoiste Platinum over this.

putwhy
putwhy

This is a beautiful scent. The transitions from top notes, middle and base are amazing! I have never enjoy such fragrance before. I found out that if i spray about 4-5 inches away from my skin I get more of those creamy lemon vibe in the heart notes. More of the lemon w/o creaminess if spraying at a closer distance.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

People say that is a cream lemon pie maybe but not made by a human being was made by gods in Olimpo the best designer in Chanel ever!

Raptole
Raptole

The very beginning when you spray it on your skin is not the greatest part of this cologne, neither the longevity, but after a few moments you can actually feel, not just smell the good ingredients and the quality stuff they put in it. This cologne is amazing for your greatest summer memories. This is the kind of stuff you would like to wear on a wedding, graduation, birthday or anything special in the summer. This is one of my most favorite colognes(but 30 minutes after I spray it on my, the beginning is too citrusy and Im not a citrus kind of guy)
Longevity is poor, very poor on me. Last for no longer than an hour, can't even smell it after that, doesn't even leave a trace. Silage is average and the projection in the beginning (20 minutes) is VERY VERY GOOD! But you don't want to be projecting oranges and lemons, people are going to think that you sell them, not that you wear them as a cologne. I wish it would last 2 hours longer and it would definitely be my most favorite summer cologne for all time!
But this is it, you can't put quality stuff in such a classy bottle and expect it to last 24 hours. Quality stuff does not last forever, this is why yellow bananas go bad after a few days, and green bananas become yellow after a few days! See my point!
This stuff is amazing! Definite try, but you have to keep in mind that it is not the single longest lasting cologne you will ever see. It is far from that. The bottle and the juice inside whisper "Hey, see me, I have money, but I don't say that everywhere and I don't act like I'm Immortal, I know who I am and what I want, this is why I am here"

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I'm a serial citrus-hater, so naturally this is no good for me. But there is more to my opinion than that.
Putting well aside my instinct revolt both for sour top-notes and high end market brands, I've decided lately to aim for these brands rather than avoid them. Some instances have been surprisingly orgasmic, others more disappointing than I had expected... like WOW disappointing. Blanche is one of the latter, where Allure homme began refined and quite enjoyable, with an even balance of boise, fraiche, epice, I didn't expect Blanche to be much better anyway. But Blanche ended up with a slight overkill of citrone which takes ages and ages to die down. Then FINALLY, when the scent has lost projection, is smells a fresher kind of nice elegance. Reapplying is to reoffend.

I don't expect anybody dislike it, I just think if you don't like citrus, don't waste your time.

kisherceg
kisherceg

The purest elegance and a hint of solid sexiness in a white bottle.
Irresistible.
It's a little bit expensive but worth its price.

svillatoro

If you all guys arguing about Chanel's great citrus fragrances, lived in tropical countries, you would love these masterpieces...

Great job Chanel!!!

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

While pleasant (ok, more than pleasant but...)Sillage weak and it has no projection. Seems to die on the vine!

Sport and Allure have it over this one. Citrus comes out to play and never leaves. Vanilla is right behind. Expected more from Chanel. Not sure what's the purpose after Allure and Sport.

With all the frags out there why would one need to own this? Next.

emilimo701
emilimo701

I wanted so bad to like this.

I brought home a sample and have worn it twice. I wear fresh/citrus scents rather exclusively, but the lemon in this is still too much. Overall, it reminds me of insect repellent. For the life of me I can't understand what the designer was thinking. Maybe it is too mature of a scent for me. I'll try it again in a couple years. For now, I will have to give it a thumbs down.

newjex
newjex

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE ITTTTT <3 <3 <3
its a number One FOr me THaNX a LOT CHanel ;)

Cylob
Cylob

Not a bad interpretation of the original Allure Homme, but (just like the Sport Cologne) the citrus kinda spoils it for me.

Of the 3 summer variations on Allure, for me Allure Homme Sport is definately the winner.

Again: not bad at all, but this just isn't the jawdropper that Chanel usually is for me.

Markx
Markx

High End Lime Scent, Lime in nature has a soft bland smell and it is weak but this perfume is something else, it is like Lime from Heaven fresh, lovely, soft and strong without being harsh. The bottle with the white cap is just beautiful, If you love Lime and vanilla you must buy it!

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Creamy citrusey light scent.
Moderate in longevity but poor in projection.
U need a huge to smell it from others.
Best for spring,summer and fall.
It's like a high quality shaving cream scent.
Very nice,wish it has better projection.

Yohans19
Yohans19

i love this!!!got loads of compliments from it!!!and lasts for the whole day on my skin!!

nas2000
nas2000

This is my Signature Scent and the BEST i have ever smelled to Date!

Mr. Polge created a real Masterpiece that has not much to do with the Original or the Sport Version in my opinion.
From the first test in the shopping Mall i knew, i have to buy it immediately. Now I have always one bottle in reserve, if the first bottle becomes empty.

Its really lovely, beginning with the calabrian Bergamotte and Lemon giving the lemon/lime sorbet smell to it very fresh and tasty, not a hint of cheap cologne smell to detect, wonderfull.
This is really fast mixing with the creamy powdery smell of the vanilla and sandelwood. The full Citric smell is fading very slowly and is ending with a Ambery/Musky coconation that stays for hours.

Sillage is moderate if you spray it once on a single spot, but can be transformed to a powerhouse if you spray the same spot twice, as the first spray is mostly absorbed by dry skin. Then It can be detected over miles and is lasting for hours (6-8), thats the little secret to overcome the lack of sillage and longevity some are missing.

Wearing it brings tons of compliments by women (and men too), and my own girlfriend prais it as my holy grail. But its never offending or colying, so very safe to use for every situation no matter if you go to dinner, office or a party!

So if you are searching for a summer scent that can be used in winter too, this is what you are searching for... an elegant and sexy Masterpiece!

Gelladon
Gelladon

The best chanel fragrance to date.

scenturian

Why people writing about only lemon as if it was only lemon juice.
Yes the top notes r citrussy but within 10 minutes it goes back and spicy peppery, musky mid comes into scene, and stays for looooong time.
I also get a tobacco note.
Reminds me Carolina Herrera Chic and Paco Rabanne XS.
This is the least similar Allure flanker, almost nothing is similar to me.
Sillage is acceptible and longevity is ok.
Maybe people judging only by top notes wo wearing some days, wearing and testing r absolutely different things.

zecheiroso

Top *****
Heart ****
Base *****
Final score *****

I've made a new review from the ground up, it took me months to understand this one. It wasn't love at first sniff but we could compare this one to a very special naughty friend. While not really the love of my life, she's cozy and will always have a place in my heart.
I wouldn't bother but it really deserves it.

The good
It opens with a superb duet of citrus and sweet notes; its quality is nothing short of amazing. Even citrus haters are forced to concede they do like this one. Then the wood and spices coral joins the musical, albeit with a slight hiccup in execution, which is at the same time likeable and not offensive to the common folk.
By the end of the concert, just a quiet humming of musks can be heard at a distance but their melody is just as loveable as the main event.
I smell the citrus as lemon and citronella in the initial blast, and it's soothing, uplifting, embracing.
There's some talk online on how the Allure line was designed not as a pyramid but instead as a crystal of many facets, and they can't all be perceived at the same time. It can really be read in many ways: formal, refreshing, elegant, laid back, fun, unisex.
Despite its shyness, its longevity is spectacular once one finds the base; it took me weeks.
A stylish jack of all trades for modern times, it can face any occasion, any weather.

The bad
Way too complex to the common sniffer, and very reserved: sillage is lacking.

The ugly
That musical could indeed present a more interesting plot. It leaves the attentive listener wishing for more.

Pretty much every non-perfumista prefers it over anything else I wear, two thumbs up, way up.

If I had to put an image or picture by the smell of this, it would be cereal.

Picture yourself smelling a bowl of "fruit loops" when you are having this cereal.

That's what this smells like!

Allure Homme is by far one of my favourite scents on a man, so it made perfect sense to see what it's many versions were like.

Allure Homme Edition Blanche, may not have all the rich woodsiness that made Allure Homme so appealing, but this fragrance is a nice alternative for casual wear and warm days.

This fragrance opens with subtle lemon, delicate vanilla creaminess and a dash of pepper. It's quite smooth and soothing. I particularly like how clean it smells on a man. My boy tried on the aftershave version of this fragrance in the store and I really enjoyed its refreshing subtlety.

He wasn't so keen on the fragrance unfortunately, mostly because he's a smoker and lighter scents are much harder for him to smell. I must admit that at times, this fragrance was even hard for me to detect.

The lasting power is pretty good, in both the EDT and Aftershave concentrations, and like I mentioned before, the sillage is fairly intimate.

The drydown is quite possibly my favourite aspect of this fragrance, which is a creamy sandalwood, musk and vanilla blend. In some ways I find this fragrance quite milky, a little similar to Emporio Armani White for Men. Despite its creamy approach and the rather delcious vanilla accord, this fragrance is very masculine, so don't let the notes fool you into dismissing it.

scenturian

There is concentree version of this also.
Why it is not added to Fragrantica yet I don't know.
I hope responsible person will read this and add it.

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

The fragrance escapes from the conventional mixing at fresh bergamot with sweet vanilla. On my skin it looks like a lemon mousse i like very much.

SAMaura
SAMaura

This one is a WINNER in my book! It's a very well crafted, high quality fragrance. All of the notes just seem to blend so well together. Goodness... I can feel the warmth of the scent upon application.

I don't find this to be a linear scent, even though the lemon remains VERY present throughout. On myself, I get the lemon and vanilla during the opening, and during the very strong drydown, the vetiver & pepper kick in. At this point, the lemon turns kind of sour, but in a good way.

It's light, but definitely surprised me with what I like to think of as mini bursts of freshness every so often.

Allure EB is a masterpiece, no doubt about it. Versatile, you bet. But for me, this one's for special occasions only.

guest_ROUSAK
guest_ROUSAK

The scent is lemon and vanilla miixed in a balanced way. it stays for 6 to 8 hours on my skin.Nice scent but very expensive for what it is.

Too lemony! For special occasions only, not a casual scent.

This is good for summer, but all I get is lemons and nothing else!

I would check out dior sport or the allure sport instead.

this is such a delicious scent by Chanel, so citrus, warm at the same time, sofisticade and sexy to death.. this is really good, better, much better than the others Allures flankers.... this is divine....

ravjan
ravjan

It's a masculine version of Dolce Vita for me! Every time I wear it my mood is enhanced in an opulent yet understated way. Goes so well with a white shirt, sunshine and a bit of je ne sais quoi..

abirae
abirae

This has one of the best fizzy citrus topnotes I've ever smelled. It's light and euphoric - like a laser lit hologram of a citrus scent. Very beautiful.

Allure Homme Blanche is like a creamier version of Allure Homme Sport. It's fresh and creamy like a lemon sorbet and whip cream. It's just delicious and the pepper spices up the scent and doesn't let the scent become totally gourmand. The base is just subtle woody musky freshness. It's just great from start to finish.

It's a lovely version of Allure Homme. It's more sensual and less sporty than the Sport Version, and less mature than the Original. Guys and girls and enjoy this. A nice welcome to Allure lineup and I can't wait to get one!

matteo
matteo

if you are looking for a citrusy smell,then this is the fragrance to go with!!!!great lasting power,,,however i do believe its for over 30s age range...!!

guest_PianoBoi89
guest_PianoBoi89

I received this in a gift bag at a red carpet event... i usually don't pay much attention to that stuff but I really like this fragrance!

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Perhaps this is an intimate one? It's lemony fresh, with a dry, creamy over tone... thanks to the vanilla note. It lacks intensity and stays very close to the skin. It's too faint. A scent like this should project. Thus far, nothing has outdone the original.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

It's good, but..it would be better if it were blended/layered with bath and bodyworks "coconut lime verbena"

jacquezz
jacquezz

LOVE IT!! a very citrusy and lemonish kinda smell when i just opened the bottle. though i wasnt really sure, how long will it last on my skin at the beginning, but i purchased this together with my allure homme sport.. my opinion is.. this blanche edition will be suitable for daily wear especially in a hot weather and those who lives in tropical countries..

stxgdv
stxgdv

Lemon cream pie in a bottle! I like this one in the spring. Becomes too musky on my skin in the summertime. Best lemon note I've smelt in a fragrance so far. Think freshly squeezed natural lemon!

Indro
Indro

Awesome frag!& what a longivity,this definitely trumps Allure Homme Sport,good that I went for a 150ml bottle,going to be great for an Indian summer.
Cheers

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

I could not agree more with Maddyrain ☻ Allure Homme Edition Blanche really is nose punching with its full strength of lemon and bergamot.

IMHO, these are the only strong notes left apart from a mild vetiver and amber staying close to my skin. It is a very nice well-formulated scent but unfortunately, not for me ☻

I prefer Allure Homme Sport over this one. FYI, Allure Homme Edition Blanche is definitely a good summer fragrance ☻

Cheers,

costaleo
costaleo

absolutely fabulous!

jonr951
jonr951

LOVE IT!!! My absolute favorite from Chanel. It's 100x better than the original and the Sport. It's so fresh and clean. The quality is amazing. It smells like actual lemons. It's a must have guys. I need to stock up because I'm pretty sure it's a limited edition. It's my favorite at the moment. YUM!!! : )

guest_fericsen
guest_fericsen

chanel allure sport and chanel allure are much better. just bought allure homme blanche edition. only last for 1 hour and no one can tell that you are using any perfume

mado17
mado17

Lime is really awesome, lovely scent like all Chanel's..Allure Homme is still better...you should still keep it in ur collection :)

andrew85
andrew85

this masterpice you should wear with white shirt, pants, in a beach, maybe Malibú.. love and be a little surprise how Chanel took on this.... Similar to Blv by Bulgari in the basenotes, but much, much, much better and sofisticade..

dm8m
dm8m

I love allure homme blanche. it's a very fresh scent with hints of citrus in the opening & shifts to a light woody-musky scent at mid to base note. the shift of scent notes is very subtle & at just the right strenght.it's a very balanced scent that makes it a very versatile scent IMO.

I was with my girlfriend & my sister when i bought this scent. I was taken away by its fragrance at first sniff & so were my gf & my sister. it's a very irresistable scent not just IMO, but so as my gf & my sister's opinion as well. so irresistable that i just had to get one right then & there.

it's yet another solid release by chanel a future classic. I believe that it's of limited release by chanel, so for those interested, go on get yourself one now while supply lasts.

Stefan
Stefan

Love it!, makes me somewhat hungry for candy. Kinda the way Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce makes me want to bite into fruit. It attacks the senses of taste more than smell. Very well done though. I blend this one with the Allure Homme Cologne.

DC-8
DC-8

As a big fan of citric scents, this one is just an adorable feat to me. No wonder, as Jaques Polge -this genius!- is behind it, as well as most of the Chanel perfumes.

It's one of those rare scents that has no top/heart/base notes. It starts with lemon/vanilla/meringue and ends almost the same (with just a touch of spices).

The longevity is a bit low (considering my weak skin, which a scent usually might hardly remain on it), but yet one really cute nice scent.

I wonder why it's being categorized in oriental group, while I believe it could be placed in the citrus family.

Stands to be "A man for all season". :-)

Hope that Chanel does not cease producing it! ;-)

P.S. Chanel is Chanel!

da_markos

actually i've started to like this one. it's very cheers, happymaker summer scent. it smells like shaving cream ( creammy vetiver & amber) - but in really good way - it put you in good mood. it's simillar to blv homme but this one is softer and easier to wear.

polo shirt+ white, loose trouser+ this scent = summer lounge :)

M.David
M.David

Good! What a fragrance ... is incredible, with BLV Homme by Bvlgari and Hypnose Homme by Lancome fragrances are the 3 ... I have eclipsed, but the Chanel is the number 1 on this day.
I met thanks to a sample of the tester of Chanel Allure Homme Sport (EDT, gray metal pot) and I loved its smell, but disappointed me greatly because their poor durability was less than 2 hours and the initial scent was transformed into an common scent and almost imperceptible. Then I met the Allure Homme Sport Cologne (boat transparent) and I loved it, fresh and lasting fragrance (about 6-8 hours) and with very good fixation. And when I thought buy it, I got to try the Edition Blanche, which is a similar aroma with a touch more refined. I think that this fragrance is 10/10, plus his durability is also very good and has a proper projection (non invasive).

Ghukas
Ghukas

I'ts the best one I had and I want to have it again.

periquito89
periquito89

I couldn't imagine that I would really get lemons here, and I got. A lot by the way.

Update: Hello BLV ... The notes are differents, but the feeling just after the first spray was very close, specially on the clothes. The Bvlgari BLV pour homme, at that moment, remembered this Chanel. I know, there are not lemons there, and there are not soapy here ...

ChristyS
ChristyS

Opening is citrusy, but not a sharp one, it is so soft and natural, than the soft woodsy note comes out. To me this is one is a masculine fragrance that has a sweetness that is perfectly balanced. It is not too sweet, but also not too harsh, it is just soft, longlasting and great. I love it!

da_markos

in a nutshell - opening of allure sport + middle/base notes of allure homme. quite nice but nothing speciall for me. i don't like too much lemon top note of allure sport so i come with reserve to this fragrance.

guest_polar
guest_polar

I just got it as a present, and I love it! I'm an amateur, but I agree totally with sky76sky that it's "multifaceted yet homogenious, nothing off balance" - it has many levels, sandalwood on most of them, you can s-e-e the whiteness in top, then very fluent transition to leather+wood. For me personally, it could be a tiny bit less formal, but still, this is 95% of pure perfection :)

sky76sky
sky76sky

With Chanel, I believe men get the better deal....I know this will not be a popular view (I can hear the Chanel women sharpening their manicured claws) but if I count up the male & female Chanel fragrances I like, the bulk of them are in the male dept.

AHEB is a lovely, well-crafted, gentle citrus. The spice is added with a delicate touch, the vanilla is barely there, the woodsy notes are handled with care. It is not tart, nor sweet, but there is a warmth & light creaminess from the cedar/sandalwood/vanilla combo. It is multifaceted, yet homogenous. Nothing is off balance or overpowering in this creation. As vdxl says, it smells of real lemons - this scent is not synthetic in any way which shows its pedigree.

It is NOTHING like Chanel Allure, nor is it as full-on as sport versions.....it leans towards the sport, but we're talking cricket & lawn tennis, not surfing & base-jumping :)

Chanel female fragrances are great actresses, but I'd rather see a perfume's REAL personality (that said, they have made a few true classics & those ones speak volumes). AHEB's personality has the volume turned way down, so it whispers (not screams)laid-back class.

If it had shoes, it'd have well-used, well-kept, good quality, italian brown leather ones, hand-made in Milan.

vdxl
vdxl

A nicely done citrus-oriental. Lemon notes that smell like natural lemon, natural woody and vanilla notes. A masterpiece of 2008. Please don't ever discontinue this, Chanel.

Andrewthecologneguy
Andrewthecologneguy

this stuff rocks! It is very foody, a comforting yet manly blend of lemon and vanilla. And it lasts a long time too.

dunatko

vlad ionutz

super!!!!

afraafra
afraafra

Jaque Polge the creator is a genius (most Chanel Perfumes) and it is his best men's effort yet, I just tested it.

Iceberg7
Iceberg7

Very citrus, I guess Allure Sport is much better..but it still nice :)

guest_sally
guest_sally

smells like lemon juice. i think chanel allure homme sport is better, similar but not this simple.

guest_Miranda
guest_Miranda

Excellent!

guest_NiKko
guest_NiKko

FANTASTIC! my best perfume with Allure Homme Sport!

guest_ thaiboy
guest_ thaiboy

i love him.

Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel 4.45 out of 5 based on 2015 ratings and 380 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.