Designers » C » Woody Spicy « Groups

I have it: 2427 I had it: 944 I want it: 1383 My signature: 193

marine
aldehydic
Allure Homme Sport Chanel for men Videos
Allure Homme Sport Chanel for men Pictures Allure Homme Sport Chanel for men Pictures Allure Homme Sport Chanel for men Pictures Allure Homme Sport Chanel for men Pictures

Five years after the launch of Allure Homme, Chanel house presented Allure Homme Sport, which came as a fresher and sharper fragrance. The crystal clear beginning introduces notes of water and aldehydes. It is followed by woodsy and spicy character of the fragrance, which thanks to luminous vetiver is not oriental heavy, but light and translucent. The base is composed of sensual white musk, tonka beans and amber. It was designed in 2004 by the famous 'nose' of Chanel house, Jacques Polge.

Aldehydes Orange Blood Mandarin Sea Notes

Pepper Neroli Cedar

Tonka Bean Amber Vanilla Vetiver White Musk Elemi resin

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme
Thallium Sport (Limited Edition)
A Sports Man
Mercedes-Benz

Allure Homme Sport Fragrance Reviews

King Faiz
King Faiz

My late high school years scent wore it all year round. Carry a decant for the winter very beastly scent and my most complimented till date. Had to dress business casual for high school perfect with suits, very elegant fragrance.

Scent 10/10
Longevity 4-6 hours on skin
projection beast for first few hours!

My personal favourite from Chanel

fahimshorab
fahimshorab

Using for almost 6 days without any compliments. May be not for me.

crypticat
crypticat

I completely agree with the notion that this feels like walking through a department store fragrance section and getting bombarded with 'too much'

Jason Harrison
Jason Harrison

Its an exquisite smell. And its "Chanel" but at the end of the day it is far far too pricey for what it does! Who wants to spend that money on a day-scent? Because it cannot perform on the night-time its not a night scent lol....Better out there for the money but watch me go buy some Allure or Bleu`Parfum when will I learn ;)

eav
eav

allure sport has nothing to do with sport. its a creamy marine pleasent fragrance that calms people. if pe is dirth and antaesus is smoke than this is a clowd fuilled with milk and roses water.

onlymynoseknows
onlymynoseknows

Very fresh and clean scent. A big compliment getter from girls. This is a fragrance that will never goes out of my collection. I understand why people compare this to Versace pour homme,there are simularities but its different. Both are amazing fragrances.

Duft123
Duft123

Go for Benetton "Let's Fly" if you are looking for a cheaper alternative of the same scent. Frankly I hardly find much difference between the two.

israuseli
israuseli

Probably one of the best in the market. Fresh but with personality, sexy and not boring.
However, tooooo pricey, not sure if worth it.

Citrus, freshy, bit of sweetness. Great casual/night out scent if u have the extra $$$

Miss LaCreevy
Miss LaCreevy

Not bad. Nothing special either. Rather chemical, but not bad. A nice all day cologne for a young man.
The young gentleman wears Pour Monsieur.

Nuhgwin

Chanel Allure Homme Sport, a citrusy blast coming out until that darker drydown to the tonka. Really great DNA in a fragrance. I really like how versatile it is, you can wear it as a signature scent, to the office, or to school. A very safe scent, but a really good scent. Good longevity and projection in my opinion, my girlfriend mentioned how she could smell me from across the living room, so I guess this fragrance has its moments.

Murray2524
Murray2524

Received this one as a gift in error. But what a serendipitous mistake it was! Great scent; possibly one of Chanel's best.

Mitonios
Mitonios

Hello everyone,
When I am thinking Sport in a fragrance I am thinking lemon-ginger-boring. Chanel's approach it's totally different and unique. Generally a very pleasing scent. A very versatile and well blend scent. Quality is real over the roof for a ''Sporty'' fragrance. Any age can wear it.
I prefer it when I am dressed casually, it can be an excellent signature scent if you don't wear a suit daily(formal).
Defitelly give it a try:
Quality:9/10
Projection: Excellent for the scent.
Longevity: 5-7 hours

beibinis
beibinis

In my eyes it is unique fragrance. It fresh but not freshie, much more complex than regular sport/ fresh fragrance.

Starts with orangy and slightly aquatic feel. Later turns into creamy tonka bean still maintaining orange notes. To summarize the smell - smooth creamy fresh/sweet orangy mix.

Another thing is versatility. Probably the most versatile scent I have ever tried. Any season,any occasion - work, date, night out, casual. It IS that versatile.

Performance is decent. Longevity is up to 8hours with moderate projection.Actually, very good on my scent-eating skin.

Compliments. This scent is adored by young women. I've never met girl who didn't like this fragrance. I would say this and 1 million are most beloved scents by chicks. So, this would be my nr.1 suggestion for a guy who is going to university and looking for a fragrance that would get attention from girls.

Now - downsides. Pretty common and heavily faked. Also some people may find it a little bit synthetic. Also quite expensive, but it's CHANEL.
And last thing - it's so good that sometimes I used to find it boring without true character- it fits every occassion, every season, every age group, everyone.

Now the ratings.

Overall 9/10
In my book.

thiefofnoses
thiefofnoses

Allure Homme Sport was the beginning of my quest for a relatively affordable designer aquatic/marine/sports everyday fragrance.

I find it a very creamy orange/lemon scent that sweetens a lot when it dries down while maintaining its fresh and sophisticated character. There is also a barely-there marine note in this. But to my nose it smells like walking through the fragrance section of a department store, especially the Chanel counter (for obvious reasons): it's not an unpleasant experience but it's not what I wish to smell like. I'm by no means an expert on Chanel but I feel that Chanel has 'Chanelade' in the same way that Guerlain has 'Guerlainade', although Chanel's signature is in the top notes while Guerlain's is in the drydown.

I feel the ad campaign sums this fragrance up nicely: great for the metrosexual man who sculpts his physique at the gym but does not play contact sport and has done very little or no physical work in his life. I'm sure it would attract positive attention, and while that can be a factor in a fragrance I choose, if I don't love it, it doesn't get worn.

mohdjana7i
mohdjana7i

at first I didn't know whether I should buy this or Bleu De Chanel, because I wanted a fragrance that works, especially in the hot weather. But I finally got this, and I love it way more. They're both citrusy but Allure Homme Sport is a little bit sweeter.

First of all, I love the sprayer! It's been a long time since I've owned a fragrances that gives such big sprays! so I don't need to overspray with this.

At first, I smell a lot of citrus with sea water. When it dries down, I smell mandarin, orange, Tonka Beans, a little vanilla, and sea water as well.

Longevity: 9/10 (it lasts on me quite a long time)
Silage: 7/10 (starts of a little bit heavy in the first 10 minutes, then slowly becomes moderate)

This scent is pretty safe as well, it's not unique, but it's nice and it works!

Nuhgwin

I can see the comparisons to Versace PH but this simply blows Versace out the water. You can get more juice with Versace for the Chanel price, but that Chanel DNA is a go-to for me for dates and on the nights out. This is fresh and versatile, I would recommend more spring/summer use with this bottle, and the Eau Extreme bottle for fall/winter. Did I mention women love this, yeah they do.

calculus314
calculus314

I love the smell of this. It's a unique, citrus, sweet, spicy, long-lasting, quality fragrance.

However, there's something in this fragrance that gives me a sick feeling. It's like motion sickness or the sensation you get right before vomiting.

I know from reading other reviews that it's not just me. It must be an allergic reaction that some people get.

If they reformulate this then I'd definitely buy it, but for now, I recommend spraying it a lot and trying it for a day before buying.

joshualim90
joshualim90

I sprayed twice onto a piece of fleece fabric (like I always do for a new purchase) and waited for a minute before smelling.

First thing that I noticed? The opening as stated is one that is ozonic, citrusy and a whole load of alcohol that fizzled from my nostrils down my throat.

The citrus themed alcohol is still present during my second sniff after 15 minutes, greatly masking the metallic vanilla and musk accords.

My only impression: A Screwdriver Cocktail by Chanel.

Took about 30 minutes before it is cleared of the alcohol. Got a little more acceptable with the musk and cedar taking center stage.

Max Ioannoff
Max Ioannoff

Immaculate top class from the Allure line by CHANEL. Very good

seachase
seachase

I never thought Chanel would make a fragrance for men that I would actually like. Let's just say that their mens colognes aren't exactly of the masculine variety.
Well, I finally gave Allure Homme Sport a try and I actually liked it.
It is by no means a true "sport" scent nor is it a general 'manly' scent, but compared to other Chanels for men, it is far less feminine and has a sophisticated quality.

Scent - 7
Longevity - 7
Sillage - 7

C@nn@r
C@nn@r

I still want this even though I have VPH. Although there are similarities between AHS and VPH there are major differences. VPH is slightly more transparent and has more floral and sharp sour fruitiness while AHS has more of a sweet fruity oceanic feel with a more rich spicy musky base. The AHS is much richer and deeper and smells very fresh but definitely is not generic or boring!! I get the blast of aldehydes and orange. Then I get more of the woody, peppery, and oceanic notes come in. Lastly I get the sweet vanilla, tonka, and amber all wrapped up with a musk. Overall an excellent cologne that I could use almost any season or occasion. Definitely a crowd pleaser!

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

It took me some time to see the hype over this stuff for myself. I didn't see what was so special about this for a while. It has finally dawned on me that the lemon and tonka and freshness is warm yet refreshing. It's comfortable and sexy. It's daring but reliable. I will always keep it in my collection.
Now, I will admit, that personally it is not my favorite for summer days. I prefer Parada Amber P and Dior Homme Eau for Men. AHS is the runner up for me but hey, there's no shame in that.
I had worn AHS to the mall several weeks ago. There are these two beautiful girls that work in the food court at the pizza place that I like so much. I'm a regular there and the employees have known me by sight for a few years now. The manager pulled me aside after my transaction was made and told me that those girls wanted to know what cologne I was wearing. They were standing in the back watching and looking shy. I called the girls over and pulled the decant out of my pocket and told them it was by Chanel. I let them sniff the cap. We all chatted for a bit and I left to eat my food.
Last week I returned to the mall to purchase Dior Homme Eau for Men. Afterward I returned to the pizza place to eat. One of those pretty girls was working the register. I wanted to see what she thought of the Dior. She said that she was interested and offered to gimme her opinion. So I wasted a spray inside of the box and let her sniff the inside of the box. She said that she loved it but she liked the Chanel better. Go figure!

Fragrantguy
Fragrantguy

When it comes to designer colognes, I must say that it's sometimes ruined by it's artificial fame and sheer synthetic over usage. HOWEVER, this lovely fragrance deserves it's fame and recognition in the Chanel line. Allure attracts you with it's Chanel like aldehydes which propel the madarin and sea notes to a beautiful wave. This is not a tropical drink, if so, then it belongs in the city surrounded by steel and elegance. The drydown is a sweet base that retains it's classiness with the well deserved Chanel fame that makes a man the sophisticated gentlemen who wears this. Don't be fooled, any man can get away with this, but only the man who wears this has an idea of what elegance is. I rate it 8/10

cologneprophet
cologneprophet

Wow this is fr3sh in a bottle right here.

Don't let the opening spray baffle you as it will dry down into one of the nicest, fresh summer vibes going around. Absolute top class from the Allure line by CHANEL. For some reason this is a scent I could imagine being worn at the gym, erasing all those nasty sweaty vibes. I can also imagine sitting on the coast with the nice breeze brushing past me.
Going to give this sample more wearing then I will possibly make the purchase.

9.5/10

trmjkd989
trmjkd989

Compliments galore with this fragrance! Fragrance fanatics say this one is too generic, or too synthetic. Yet, the rest of the world absolutely love this. Projection is pretty beastly and the longevity is moderate. If you're looking for a fragrance that will attract attention, give this one a chance.

Teahupoo
Teahupoo

The best of the Allure line!

Compliments keep coming with this one...I'm telling you!

It's orangey, creamy, delicious!

It's amazing guys! I can't count how many people loved this one on me...one of my favorites!
A definite buy!

illatos
illatos

This is two nice scent put together parallel each other. An aquatic and a sweet one. Some people said that this is similar to Versace Pour Homme. Well only the aquatic part. You must add also Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme to have the exact feel of Allure Homme Sport. Without that sweetness it is not even close.

khosro.zk
khosro.zk

This fragrance is very good indeed. I'm more toward woody scents, but I like it very much.
Doesn't smell cheap, but somehow smells like gum. I bid most people like it, but it doesn't made for my taste. Performance wise it is excellent.

jochris
jochris

i bought this perfume in a duty-free airport and went to philippines to have a nice vacation and I'm a little bit disappointed because it does not last long to my skin i got 3 to 4 hours and thats it....

picasso_x
picasso_x

Perfect modern summer men perfume. I'm love it at first smell and can not stop smell it. It's classy gentleman same CHANEL style. Good sillage and good long last good for spring summer, easy to wear in crowd. Best one in men perfume.

JF Dufour
JF Dufour

I use this perfum mainly during the summer and the day. Lemon and mint. Smell good. Regardind the others season, i prefer something else, more warm.

acmilan221
acmilan221

smells amazing, and has been a compliment-getter for me

camposg
camposg

This stuff right here whether you like it or not is good stuff, a compliment getter

Mr.X
Mr.X

Nice smell. Many compliments. Longevity is good. Projection is great. Perfect for summer.

blake123
blake123

Absolutely amazing to my nose. It may not have what everyone on here is looking for, but this is the one that started it all for me. For some reason i fell in love with it when i first sampled it inside a Macys. Ever since its been a signature scent of mine. It's versatile so this can be worn on almost every occasion. Someone similar to man eau fraiche in a way.

Madholm
Madholm

It's a likable citrus scent and the aldehydes upon application smell great to my nose, but they fade so quickly that I'm left disappointed. It then settled into a moderately sweet lemony citrus frangrance with an aqua note hanging out behind it. As it dries down further it starts it's dissapearing act and becomes almost undetectable around 4-5 hour mark.

I'm just let down by the this fragrance performance after the initial opening; which I love. If the opening was the dry down I could forgive.

6opar
6opar

If you like to smell casual (as in ordinary - just good smelling man who does not flirt with perfumes, does not look for an inspiration in them, and in fact misses the point of the colourful, sensational and beautiful art that is pefume), then this is an excellent option for you. I'm not like you, so **(***)

MSL
MSL

1. Very nice. Cool, comfortable, exquisite. The 'Versace Pour Homme' creamy brother. Also reminds me of the 'UDV Best of'. 2. Wonderful aroma; but very common. We can see the 'Versace Pour Homme' as its lighter and fresh *version*. The best Chanel. 3. Good sillage: ~1h. Good longevity: ~9h.

paulhunter
paulhunter

To my nose, I would describe this as "Summery tonka." Tonka is the one note that stands out individually, and obviously there are loads of other notes but I get a generally fresh citrus vibe which makes this perfectly suitable for warm weather. I like it but it doesn't make me addictively smell my wrist in the way that the original Allure, or even Bleu (sorry not sorry) does.

bonovox
bonovox

I finally thought I would put my thoughts down about Chanel Allure Homme Sport and the whole Allure line in general. It's one of those that people I find either take it or leave it. I would not describe the fragrance as offensive so it's not a love/hate type of fragrance, it's just one of those that works for you or doesn't. The same could be said about the YSL Homme line which I personally love.

The Sport on Allure line is without question right there with Versace Pour Homme.... blindfold someone and do the spray test and for the first five minutes one may be a little stronger than the other but you're going to get a sporty lemon fragrance, with hints of aromatics and the ever popular vanilla bean/tonka bean that is just below the surface. Throw in some pepper and vetiver to make a little more masculine and you have a formula for probably at least one fragrance and every perfume house.

The problem for me with the Allure line is that it does not project very well after an hour, the longevity is maybe 3 to 4 hours especially in the heat of the day which this is supposed to be a "sport" fragrance. But I really don't see or feel anything sporty about it, which is actually a compliment. I enjoy a lot of the notes that I get after about five or 10 minutes. I do not think it is as good as Versace, but I can see where people like it. It's also a better value as I just smelled it yesterday.

Now on the other hand the extreme may work better for someone who enjoys the scent but overall it doesn't do much just like the whole Allure line with the exception of "Blanche" which is almost impossible to find anywhere except Saks.

My recommendation, try all the Allure's, smell the cards at the department stores and put up with the sales lady trying to pitch a gift set, spray one that is your favorite on your wrists, and then spray the Versace Versace pour Homme and see what you like after two hours. Also if you've warned us, please try the extreme and give me your feedback on that one. I can definitely see where that one would be darker, more nighttime, even into the fall. Again I believe that the word "sport" on this fragrance is a misnomer.

In summary:
S: 8/10
P: 6.5/10
L: 6.5/10

lollero
lollero

The start of this fragrance on my skin smells really lemony and way too stingy. Like all of the scent comes right into my nose and it makes me sneeze. But you need to let it calm down. It's very nice when you smell it after an hour or so. The vanilla is so beautiful and I wish it would stand out a little bit more. The weirdest thing is, that after a long time, maybe 8 hours or so, you smell only a little bit of the sweet engredients on your skin, but the smell of the top notes radiates about two feet away from you and everyone else can smell you while you personally get only a whiff of it and stop to think who smells like that? Definitely from hate to love scent.

Brock
Brock

Ugh. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Elite Gentleman
Elite Gentleman

Much like the bottle, the content smells metallic. But you can do worse. Much worse. A casual 7/10. I've gotten compliments that I smell hot while wearing this, so it's quite potent if you're a ladykiller.

darien.head
darien.head

Chanel Allure Homme Sport is such a nice scent. The opening is an immediate lemon burst, but tones down to a nice vanilla lemon scent, but not too overpowering and feminine.

optoergo
optoergo

been wanting to try it.
since I am a straight Issey.
I*ve ordered and still on the way, hopefully I ll like it.

panoulis1992

longevity:7.5/10
projection:8/10
sillage:7.5/10
versatility:8/10
overall:39/50(great as all chanel scents)

mikel.joko

P: 6/10
scent:3/10

Logan Garfield
Logan Garfield

My dad bought it for me. I love this smell because it is so masculine.But I hardle ever wear this as it is very strong.

maani
maani

Allure sport perfume is very refreshing ,sexy and masculine ,very nice for young boys and best for casual daily use

sokar_zeyada21
sokar_zeyada21

I Love THis Perfume
but it's sillage is soft for me

Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman

هذا العطر من أجمل العطور الصيفية على الإطلاق
وبدون مبالغه الكل رح يحبو لانو لما احط العطر هاد الكل بسألني شو العطر اللي حاطو :)

jackcrew
jackcrew

This is a strong salty-sharp aquatic during initial spray and top notes but mellows into a soft, sensual neroli with a touch of spice. I live in Florida where the smell of orange blossoms (neroli) floats on the humid night breezes during summer. It seems to exist right outside of my attention, but when the air shifts, it is welcome distraction. Chanel Allure Sport, after the crushing wave of aquatic mellows, flowers into that lovely neroli balanced with a peppery spice and vanilla. This element (pepper) adds masculinity to the dry down. I admit that the top notes are not my favorite but for those who can wait, the middle and especially the dry down is highly seductive.

I would recommend this fragrance to any young man leaving behind his 20s where he relied on citrus/aquatics as a signature, but isn't ready for the powerful orientals. This is a transitional cologne and the man who wears this with confidence will be remembered fondly by others.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I must admit that I prefer Allure Sport Eau Extreme, but I picked-up a bottle of Sport and love this one too; so elegant and classy...excellent for the office or out-and-about town. Plus, the women love the Allure Homme DNA (all of 'em) and this one is no exception since it generates a lot of complements.

februaryxiv
februaryxiv

This perfume is great though it doesn't last long on my skin. Anyway the top notes are super great! very youthful, sweet, fresh and seductive but on the latter part, the scent changes to something sour, just like when you're very sweaty and you added a cologne then it dried up. the scent is not pleasant.

chancchiu
chancchiu

Not especially different but well done and very balanced aquatic citrus spicy. A class act, it's very center but elegant. It reeks of quality

takeitupthenose

The most versatile, best smelling, dress up or down, fun yet serious, wedding or the office, sexy yet not to serious, fragrance on the market below $100 for $100 ML and that by a landslide!

I had it, didn't respect it sold it, purchased again and now goes in my top 6. Longevity, projection and performance is the best for a fresh fragrance. So what the guy next to you wears it, that means you both have impeccable taste! Just a wonderful fragrance!

king_basim
king_basim

من اجمل وارقى العطور في العالم

ولكن الحلو لا يكتمل

فوحانه متوسط للاسف

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Sporty or not, that is the question. Let it be known, I am not a sporty frag guy. That being said, I am not clear if I would categorize Allure Sport as a traditional sporty frag. I received this as a gift (would not have bought it for myself) but I have enjoyed it for times when a more manly (this is not really manly man) frag is called for.

First off, not a fan of aquatic leaning scents but this one gets a pass (its Chanel!). Well executed. This one wears well, dress up or down.

The citrus notes (mandarin, orange and neroli) is what drives me here (love the citrus!). They keep the sea note in its place.

The upside is that this frag will attract compliments.

The downside is that it is popular and not one to follow (smell like) the pack I wear it sparingly.

Sillage and longevity are above average.

I do recommend.

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

I really want to like this scent. I impulse bought this stuff. There is a slight metallic scent that on me can be overpowering and gives me a headache. As the day goes on it seems to fade into a mild aquatic scent similar to Acqua Di Gio without the peppery edge. I hate to throw stuff away and so I am giving it another try just before I hit the gym. Two sprays are usually enough on me to give this stuff an incredible striking range

waleed2006
waleed2006

the best

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

Just one word:Perfection!

lyktor
lyktor

One can be foolished by the fresh/citrus opening, but this fragrance is not sport at all

The sweet drydown can be annoying in the heat, more appropriate to night times in my opinion.

Its actually very sexy.
Aquatic and synthetic mandarin opening transitions to a bit of spices from the pepper and merges with a sweet white musk with a lot of sandalwood.

Definitely a complement getter.

Issue:
Cool Water epitomized the generation above me
Aqua di Gio, Issey Miyake and Le Male epitomized my generation
Now the orange citrus, woods and musk combo epitomizes the current college crowd.

If you want an upgrade and slightly more mature version of this, check out Creeds' Aventus. Its a different fragrance, but the composition is along the same vein.

Poboijosh
Poboijosh

@ScentPanther: I'm completely confused and boggled as to what Tom Ford has to do with Chanel`s Allure Homme Sport, and the only thing that Tom Ford is going to be `Womanizing` is his very own make-up line. I'm sorry to burst your bubble about your strange and entirely freakin` weird as all hell reviews buddy, and obviously you didn't get the memo, but in `real` life... Tom Ford likes boys...

twlahue

Here is the perfect plan for the whole year:
Spring: Allure Homme Sport
Summer: Allure Edition Blanche
Fall: Allure Homme
Winter: Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Chanel Allure Line- All you need for the whole year!

Vondas
Vondas

This cologne is my most complimented my scent and easily my signature due to its versatility. It's a very creamy spicy scent, if you own L'homme Blanche Edition this is the creamy spicy while Blanche is the creamy lemon. In regards to projection and longevity this cologne nets me around 8 hours and strong projection with only one spray. I've put one spray on my chest and had people five hours later asking saying they love my cologne. I personally wouldn't ever do more than one or two sprays or else you'll transcend from subtle and intriguing to loud and obnoxious. Careful with your trigger finger!!

The scent is very nice, and I've actually just recently purchased my second 100 ml bottle. It is a unique and complex smell that smells like it's been made of quality ingredients - you don't get that horrible synthetic smell that you can find in a lot of colognes.

Scent - 10/10
Longevity - 9/10
Projection 9/10

Ranger0987
Ranger0987

To me, nothing great..smells stong, clean at first, then like a creamsicle. But wife loves it - scratch that - likes it... and I do get compliments.

...Doesn't last..Wife likes the Pour Homme better, and so do I.

Liking it better...

ScentPanther
ScentPanther

Those of us who personally know Tom Ford know that two things truly define the man. His love of womanizing, and his passion for underground fight clubs.

A few years back, Tom and I were in some warm tropical island nation in the ring of fire, on one of our biannual junkets to far away places for exotic women and unregulated street fighting competition. Now, on these occasions, we typically begin each night by injecting into our eyes and privates, a blend of viagra, cialis, synthetic gorilla pituitary extract (it's as good as the real thing, and far more humane), rhinoceros tranquilizer and some experimental hallucinogens and cold war top secret nerve agents and super soldier serums. It helps with the jet lag, and raises our spirits for the frenzied sex and bare knuckled fighting that each night brings.

This cocktail, and the intense, inhuman physical exertion that accompany its use, leaves one feeling a bit drained, and severely dehydrated. When we stow away aboard a freighter with just the clothes on our backs, our machetes, and maybe 3-4 women each as souvenirs, we also make sure to bring good amounts of citrus fruit and champagne.

Though it lacks the salty musk of our passion wracked, unwashed, sweat soaked bodies, Allure Homme Sport does have a certain sparkly citrus character that makes me think of these sea voyages back to our homeland. Good times, good times.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

This is another very lovely male fragrance which (when tried out with my boyfriend's body chemistry) made me reminisce about Cool Water, which is another fresh aquatic fragrance. Although Cool Water is much more intense, Allure pour Homme has the same pleasantly enrobing scent which is sweet yet masculine, just more sophisticated. This is a scent I imagine some pampered man who lives by their own rules would wear.

I will say that although I find Allure pour Homme quite nice, it didn't exactly thrill me nor kept my nose's attention for too long.

elisnewthing
elisnewthing

110% go to for summer well balanced snooth
ladys love it

drewqxc
drewqxc

One of my favorite colognes on the market. I get a citrus mixed with this cereal fruity and nutty scent. Absolutely my go to fragrance when I do not know what to wear, or when I am going for a super casual smell. You can not go wrong with it, definitely a recommended buy for your collection!

smoj
smoj

not a fan of Allure homme sport, that said, it has been the one fragrance i've worn with the most compliments. so it has something about it.

Riobard
Riobard

Really did enjoy this fragrance but the lasting power was Zzzzzz so i gave it away.

dttk
dttk

This smell is PERFECT just too perfect for men. It's citrusy which makes it fresh and this is so cool. Not too much citrusy or too fresh, it's very well balanced. When I smell this fragrance, I get a wet cool metalic sense from it which I love for.

I don't like very spicy fragrances both on men and women, because it makes me feel that someone is trying to be sexy by wearing a fragrance. But, this one is creating an image who is very cool, confident and sure very attractive.

Also, I love Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme version too. I think that's a longer lasting version of this one, a bit different but not very different. Both of them are unique.

Bogarde
Bogarde

Wonderful fragrance and my signature scent. My girlfriend loves it.I smelled it in 2008 and then it becomes one of my favourites. I don`t know if other Chanel fragrances are worth the price they are sold for (i.e. Bleu de Chanel) but this one worth the price.

Projection: 7/10

Overall: 9/10 A must have for every fragrance lover

ThiagoRRGomes
ThiagoRRGomes

Great fragrance!
Nice combination of notes!
Ideal for a sunny summer day! Fresh and young.
Liked it at first smell!

J.Gilmore
J.Gilmore

Most complimented cologne I've ever owned its longevity and projection out last anything on the market..... I've been to smoke filled clubs, women smell this frag and flock!!! no bs the girls were not all there mentally but physically they were 10's ...lol anyways u can't go wrong.

arduradu
arduradu

Class in a bottle. Superb! I wonder if it will ever be considered as dated..

MickeyB
MickeyB

After reading the reviews I almost just bought another bottle of Versace PH. I love Versace PH, it is one of my favorites but honestly these 2 are not even close to being the same. I'm glad I bought this, and actually like this a little better. If you have Versace I would not buy this if you only have a few fragrances, but if you have a few dozen this is definitely worth the buy.

Ayl
Ayl

بسیار خوشبو . نیاز به توضیح واضحات نداره این کار . خیلی نرم و باحال . شیک و دوست داشتنی . این عطر شانل هم الگوی بسیاری از عطرها شد و بارها و بارها ازش تقلید شد . ا

Gina Lungu
Gina Lungu

I usually love my husband very much, but I love him more when he's wearing Allure homme sport.... Perfect fragrance!

chrisw

I really do love this one but I'm often torn between this and dior homme sport.
Cant decide which is the better citrus.
Either way both are in a different league to any other designer summer scent.

chrisw

I really do love this one but I'm often torn between this and dior homme sport.
Cant decide which is the better citrus.
Either way both are in a different league to any other designer summer scent.

ahmedyoussif4000
ahmedyoussif4000

everyone smelt this stuff say " what a wonderful fragrance "
i love it :) and it is one of the best summer fragrances .

Oslo-fjord
Oslo-fjord

One of the best scents in this genre. Fresh, spicy, smooth and sexy. Maby not the most unique and artistic scent, but it smells very good. Both modern and timeless. I don't see this as a 'sport' fragrance. It's too sophisticated and classy for that. A great work horse/signature scent for gentemen. Perfect for casual and formal, all year round. High quality!

Eddie2082
Eddie2082

Lovely scent, a must have from the house of Chanel.
Sadly too many counterfeits for this one. Watch out

bp
bp

Perfect combination of modernity and tradition.
Stupendous combination between lightness and intensity.
Perfect balance between freshness and depth.
Excellent scent for winter and for summer.

These are some characteristics that define the Allure Homme Sport, as well as the vast majority of Chanel perfumes.

Regarding longevity and projection can guarantee they are excellent.

It is one of the few perfumes that effectively transports us into a maritime environment, but a strong maritime, such as when we are at sea on a winter day.

Loved receiving this perfume that my son gave me this christmas.

I highly recommend. Excellence in pure state.

sranjit
sranjit

Allure Sport opens with nice uplifting citrus notes and that is about it. after the initial burst, it cools off on my skin in 15-20 mins. Sillage appears to be pretty weak and it stays too close to the skin. Longevity is 5-7 hours on my skin.

niro25
niro25

Quality stuff! One of the best and one of my most versatile scents that I own. Although, I think this has a little too much tonka to be considered a sport fragrance. This is my signature scent for the office and works really well and lasts well through the work day. I definitely smell different things based on the season. In the summer, I get more of the fresh aquatic orange cream top notes. Winter I get more of the tonka bean/vanilla/amber notes. Absolutely love the dry down on this. Allure Eau Extreme amplifies these basenotes, but I love how AHS blends everything together.

GMK
GMK

Really unfortunate to see the brand like Channel and Perfumer like J.Polge producing product similar to millions already available , whereas the same combo has created an array of classic women and men fragrances.

How could a tonka , amber rich sweet clogne be called
'sport'.. sportsmen and women better understand what happens when it sweats with a rich sweet cloying fragrance.

but after all its Channel.

Looking forward to see Egoiste 'sport'.

brandonR
brandonR

Chanel fragrances are not worth the price they are sold for. Let's get that out in the open. They are quality fragrances, but houses like Bogart and Lilique make quality fragrances too for a quarter of the price. This doesn't mean that I won't purchase another bottle of Allure Sport once mine runs out, it just means that I'm well aware of how much of my 80 plus dollars for a 3.4 oz are going towards company marketing once I pass the cash over the counter to make the purchase.

I went to the Van Halen reunion tour in Louisville back in February of 2013. I bought two draft domestic beers for my wife and I for 18 dollars. I bought them because I wanted the beer, not because I thought It was a good deal. Only difference is, once I left the venue I could roll down the street and buy a six pack of the same beer for $1.10 a bottle. Good luck finding such a price difference with a Chanel scent. They've got their market pretty much locked up. You're stuck inside the Louisville KFC Yum Center and can't get out; and to me that makes wearing scents like Chanels less fun, and wearing fragrances like Liliques and Bogarts more fun. You don't paint yourself into a financial corner when you purchase them, and scoring a good deal is always a rewarding feeling anyway.

I'm getting more and more disenfranchised with expensive mainstream scents anyway. There's a whole world out there of wonderful obscure stuff that can be had for great prices. Allure Sport however is one of those exceptions. It's popular, but boy does it smell great! If Allure sport is new to you, be prepaid for the "Are you wearing Armani?" question you"ll get over and over again with this one. It's not a matter of If, but when.

edge42

My appreciation for Allure Homme Sport continues to grow... it's just so versatile, infallible, classy and smells damn good!

According to my wife this smells "very sexy!", especially when I wore it with a suit. She confessed to absolutely loving it and when she asked me the name of the fragrance I was wearing her response was "alluring is right!".

What else needs to be said?

MY RATING:

Scent 4/4
Longevity 1.5/2
Projection 1.5/2
Versatility 2/2

jaxxsun
jaxxsun

I liked this scent. But it way to popular around these parts. I prefer to smell unique.

usas
usas

Really fan of this one. I wish it wasn't so popular, though. everyone seems to have it.

Fresh, evigorating. Well done from top to bottom. Above average lasting power. Love the smell of my clothes a day after having worn this.

edge42

To be honest, I HATED Allure Homme Sport when I first tried it... had a sample and it smelled synthetic, cheap and made me sneeze.

Well, I deleted my old review because I've done a complete 180 with this fragrance! That must have been a bad sample or something because after I tested this in store a couple more times I had to have it! Just bought a bottle and love the stuff. Sits right beside Bleu de Chanel, Lanvin L'Homme Sport and The Body Shop's White Musk for Men for those days I just want something clean, simple and sexy... something reliable and versatile when you don't want to think about what you're wearing, just spray and go. Doesn't hurt that it's a monumental crowd pleaser either.

zachparks1
zachparks1

After sampling multiple times, I finally purchased this fragrance. I absolutely LOVE it. Great fresh smell that makes you feel great.

Projection: 7/10
Longevity: 8/10 (at least 8 hours)

Works really well during the day, especially in summer, but can definitely be used year round.

Marcos Oliveira

o perfume dos elogios !!! as mulheres amam sentir isso,tem alguma coisa que puxa o olfato das mulheres e elogiam...fragancia agradavel se usada de maneira correta...3 a 4 sprays é o necesasário,Chanel é mestre em criar fragancias que projetam de maneira perfeita afim de seduzir quem sente. similar a Versace PH ,mas é cremoso e adocicado tipo baunilha, AHS é um Monstro da perfumaria.

garethjamesluke
garethjamesluke

infallible.

djews
djews

Since the first time I tried this I knew that was it, since then it has been my number 1, nothing else comes close for me. Finished a bottle 6 months ago and finally bought a new one. Got to say it was like seeing a loved one that you haven't seen in a long time. As soon as I sprayed it I felt as if something important that was missing was finally back with me. Definitely my number 1 without a doubt, the most perfect smell imaginable for me, i don't understand that anybody could find this anything other than unbelievable. I'm at a point now where I pretty much only wear my chanel fragrances, i believe that it's by far the best house hands down!

harrypbuana
harrypbuana

Just blind bought it based on reviews. The smell is great, something i enjoy very much. The opening is citru s fresh, a little bit strong for my nose at first, but it melows out within couple of minutes and turns gorgeous. Sillage is good for the first 2-3hrs. Longevity is good, more than 10hrs on my skin. Glad i bought it. I get some compliments. Love it.

saiful.enver
saiful.enver

This one is better than Chanel Allure Pour Homme Sports Eau Extreme in my opinion.

Kevin_tuan_91

Smell at mall and fall in love right away. I don't know why people don't like it. But this for clean, lean guy. Young.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Straight to the review: A scent that every man and woman would love to smell again and again. Really sport and really Chanel. It's one of the greatest casual EDT for Chanel. I wish it could last longer. It's more fresh aromatic and citrus with a musky and sweet ending. 8.5/10 and for ages 18-40 max. Use it anytime of your casual day of the year. This one and Allure for men are the best. Go for them when you're searching for Chanel fragrances and don't waste your time.

omar88
omar88

عطر كباقي العطور .. ما له أي تميز

Marcos Oliveira

Cremoso e sensual , campeão de elogios é Allure Homme Sport Chanel.

demby
demby

aroma fresco para el verano, me gusta usar allure sport esos días llenos de mucho calor, en verdad es fresco y placentero.

haristondo
haristondo

One of my favorites. You will feel sexier. I always get compliments when I wear it. If I only had two fragrances for the rest of my life; this would be one of my choices (the other one would be Terre de Hermes)

colognelover93
colognelover93

My signature cologne:) best smelling cologne I've ever smelt in my life!
If I could smell this scent all day I would.

devynm
devynm

I am in the middle with this one, I have no problem with longevity or sillage but the smell itself. My first impression of this was great, I had a sample bottle that I used, but I distanced myself from it after wearing it, just kinda lost it for me. while that's just a personal problem for me, I had a buddy wearing some and it smelt good. I would recommend this actually, despite my mixed message I am sending.

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

Beautiful! It starts off with a really fresh and invigorating blast of citrus which is identical to that of Versace Pour Homme. It almost feels aquatic in a way. It then dries down to a wonderful sweet creamy scent that lasts for a very long time. This is a candidate for the title of Mr. Versatile, however its only downfall is that it can't be worn in winter; Chanel Platinum Egoiste beats it in that category. This along with Versace Man Eau Fraiche will be my next purchases for the summer. Buy it if you want a safe, sporty, summer fragrance, but at least give this a try, even if you aren't into this type of fragrances.

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening : Fresh , sharp sea salts and light Mandarin. The Mandarin is natural and adds a sharp kick to the opening ocean base. Hard to explain the ocean note but it does remind me of the scent of southern Ca waters off the coast. I am assuming sea salts. Its pleasant.

Dry Down: The Orange note comes thru and creates a smooth creamy and heavy mix with Tonka Bean. Both strong and noticeable. Doesn't hold any aquatic vibe in tis heavy dry down. As the end of its life the base becomes sweet from the well made Tonka Beans.

Projection: High, people will smell you all day.

Longevity: Last a long 8 to 12 hours.

Overall: Im not sure why this is considered a sport fragrance. It only has the sport notes and vibe in the short opening, then becomes sweet and border lined gourmandish. In short this smells like a orange cream ice cream from the dry down on. Versatile and well made.

Purchase? Yes! Long lasting, high projecting and smells damn good.

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

I can't believe this but it smells almost exactly like Versace Pour Homme! However It does get a bit creamier. It's a very nice scent just like VPH :)

This is very versatile. Suitable for all seasons due to the citrus (for summer) and the creaminess (for winter.) This can be worn for any day time occasion.

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

Smells like the beach but why would the price be so inflated? Oh, because of the name. There are dozens of perfumes that smell just like this one and last longer for much less $.

A friend of mine let me try his a while ago...and I thought it was okay but not something I'd wear.
Admittedly it hasn't left a lasting impression so it can't of been that good.
However...so many comparisons with Versace pour homme I can't help but take that onboard.
Strange really because I remember disliking the Versace so maybe I hate this too?
Haha...great review huh?
I'll have to trial them side by side.

Brandon_4078
Brandon_4078

I can't do a very in-depth review on this one because I only sampled it on my skin once. It's all Citrus (mostly lemon from the Aldehydes), Vanilla, and Tonka Bean. I don't like this one at all because it's too creamy for summer and too citrus for winter. The only time I could see wearing this is on a cool sunny spring day where the sun is hot on the skin but the air is brisk. The quality and performance are there but the scent can only be pulled of in a narrow window of time each year. I don't know how this gets so much hype on youtube.

P.S. It does not smell like Versace Pour Home which I love and own, but it has a similar mellow feel that VPH has after the opening.

pftuggerah
pftuggerah

The perfect scent for a man. Smells masculine and full of class. Sillage and longevity are out of this world. Highly reccomend. Definitely a compliment attracter.

anna.dkr5

I didn't manage to get past the opening. It smelled terrible on my skin.

Heinmyatmin
Heinmyatmin

I understand that different people different taste but come on guys..this one is really working..I mean it repreaent really sport scent like he promise..sillage n longevity is also amazing..the price is quite high as well but think it 's worth..everytime I go out I wear this..n my gf used to say she really live that scent it's so gr8 n..she can still smell on her hair after she laid down on my shoulder..till she back at home...really Thumb up

Valfar
Valfar

I use this one on daytime during spring/summer. I also apply 3 sprays before going to the gym. Very fresh and pleasant. But nothing special. A regular generic citrus/aquatic scent. I get decent projection with this one for ~2 hours and longevity about 6 hours.

sangxuine
sangxuine

Terrible longevity and sillage. Becomes very faint after 20 mins.

seanscented
seanscented

This is my summer scent . very versatile . last all day.

hamednoohi
hamednoohi

so i just got this bottle and its really weak juice i can barely smell anything and doesnt last either unlike all my other chanels .. and this one happens to be made in USA vs all the other 3 that are made in france .. do you guys think that mite be the reason why this one is so weak ? i would appreciate your input

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

I beg your pardon, when you do what up and what out? Really, the scent world is going up side down, literally.

grdowntown2020
grdowntown2020

For me, the metallic smell came across as an unappealing after taste. It's like eating something you think tastes good, but when you burp it up or fart it out, it loses its appeal. The moral of the story: don't eat things that will make you burp or fart later. So I gave my bottle away to a friend who loves all colognes.

BTW I still like the original Allure for Men.

fhr
fhr

Iwas using this back in 2006-2007 with great satisfaction As that time This was new seemed to be ibnovative having several faces when its lifecycle on my skin from head to base notes. And to be precise its not just seems bu it IS still in 2013 so after some research on the 'market'again of course re-purchased for this summer. Its having pretty longevity received lots of compliments hours after one-two sprays.I hope it will be kept on the shelves of stores for long time giving me the chance to use thos nice aquatic with lemon (by the way it turns on me sweet in middle and base and no such bitter or sour face cames out what someone mentioned).

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

Nothing ground breaking, but I liked this. Sweet rather than sharp/sour citrus, which is unusual for an aquatic type scent, and very likable. Kind of an inoffensive office guy vibe about this stuff. But sadly, Allure Homme Sport performs typically of summer scents (badly) in the longevity and sillage department.

KinG JameS

Guess what? @drewqxc That was the same thing I was told when I tested Bleu de Chanel, I think some people gotta be on drugs,dont you think? Well anyways I ditched the perfume right away, nothing against Acqua di Gio but I cant afford such comparisons. lol. I wont say much about Blue De Chanel but this is the loveliest thing under the sun, I would recommend it then. Long lasting, wonderful sillage and by far my top compliment getter, just hope no one ever comes to me with the same remarks as they approach drewqxc... I would kill them for such lunacy. Only prob. it is very popular.

ssyed1
ssyed1

At first, I hated it (maybe the tester had gone bad?) but I came back to AHS a few days ago and I really started to like it. I got a sample and received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Needless to say, I ended up snagging a bottle.

If you don't like AHS, give it another chance - you might end up loving it!

franksgirl
franksgirl

On my BF it smells sexy & uncomplicated. Good for work and play

uxmanali
uxmanali

AHS vs. VPH

I have both of them, they have similarities.

If you smell them separately in different times, you might think they are the same perfume.

But if you smell them together e.g by spraying VPH on one hand and AHS on the other you will find them different.

Similarities are more in the beginning but as they start to dry down it looks like both are going in different directions.

When you smell them up close VPH feels lighter than the AHS but from some distance both create amazing aura.

AHS is slightly more woody and peppery than VPH and the presence of rose and Hyacinth in VPH makes it a little floral.

Both are citrusy, fresh, slightly musky fragrances.

You can buy any of them depending on the budget.Both are beautiful fragrances and you cant go wrong with any of these.

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

i just purchased AHS and what a surprise for this stuff is amazing,it works so amazing on my skin,the projection is great and it's easy to use,in my opinion it can use for male or female

well done

gazgreen
gazgreen

NO this does not smell like versace pour homme. My colleague used to place a bottle of this at his desk to show off but this smells ordinary and non-descript. Ho hum, what a hype !

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

el mejor aroma deportivo de todos los tiempos para mi, huele mucho la naranja natural notas marinas y mandarina, considero el precio y es muy costoso pero vale la pena darse el gusto, me gusta mas q otros perfumes de la misma linea como aqua de gio dior homme sport y burberry sport, para mi una joya de chanel junto al gran blue de chanel.

miyake
miyake

versace pour homme smells like deodorant, this is the real stuff.

aryo
aryo

First impression when 5years ago i work on cafe inside golf field.. and some customer use it. The smells is Amazing.. really fit on a sunny day and outdoor wear..
Just once i buy this fragance but no More..
Because the price too expensive,,
Scent : 9/10
Longevity : 8/10
Silage : 8.5/10

reddishmango
reddishmango

Versace pour homme but softer not as sharp and not as bitter as VPH

vitilsky
vitilsky

No! It does NOT remind me of Versace Pour Homme. VPH is a bitter lemon manly fragrance. This is just like a women's fragrance, light and sweet, without any masculinity whatsoever.

jesslockz
jesslockz

I LOOOVE this fragrance! I really plan on buying it. It's such a nice spicy-ish fragrance. It's basically a mix of musk and citrus on my skin. Good for any season in my opinion.

jamesalldridge
jamesalldridge

amazing smell, very long lasting, medium projection. Overall just a perfect smell. GO BUY

Ecko_rx
Ecko_rx

Get Versace Signature on fragrancenet.com for around $47, with a 15% discount code which is always readily available, that price comes down to abt $40. With half the price, u can then get another designer fragrance. Now that's being a smart consumer!

Seriously, the similarities are noticeably there, even though there are a couple of nuances on the dry down...but versace pourhomme has about an 85% similarity to Chanel Allure Sport.

But back to the main fragrance on this thread. This cologne get's a letter Grade of "A" for outstanding projection, longevity, sillage.... An "A+" simply for smelling good.... i would post the same grades for versace's pour homme.

Serious fragaholics, this is a must buy for your collection. for the thrifty shopper, get the other best alternative to this :-) yah dig? lol

anna.dkr5

On my skin, this smelled sour and linear from beginning to end. Not for me.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I normally find fresh/clean/sporty scents boring, so I didn't have high expectations for this. My initial take, just after spraying, was that this is one of the better such fragrances I have tried. I expect no less from the House of Chanel.

But, uh-oh, about an hour after spraying a sour note arrived (is that the salty marine note?) accompanied by that annoying clean/fresh/sporty scent (scent molecule, probably) I think is overused in modern masculine scents.

So, for me, no good.

hornetz
hornetz

Allure Homme Sport was in my Top category, sadly it's getting harder to find and for me VPH is a good replacement. This is one of those scents you can wear all year round and not get bored with it. What I like best is the combination of metallic notes with citrus tones; very unique. Its one of those sport fragrance that has little to do with the tennis court or golf course, its more like the one just hanging out at the country club feeling an edge of sportiness with refined lounging and having a good time with friends.

All in all the sillage is great and always garners compliments.

browne54
browne54

Definitely get a lot of aldehydes. Definitely get a lot of salty citrus. Slight sweet/powdery vanilla and base has something slightly off putting to the rest of the combination, must be the pepper. I think it smells a little too generic, but like all Chanel fragrances, it is masterfully blended. As far as sporty fragrances go this is the best you can get at the department store. It is without question that this inspired Versace PH, although less synthetic. It is aromatic so it is ideal for the summer season. However I would save the bills for something more distinct and go to Miyake or Kenzo PH. Still a pleasant and appealing fragrance. However if you are committed pick up the Eau Extreme edition of this, much more pungent and a bit more distinctive IMO. However I think the original Allure Homme takes the cake. That is a wonderful fragrance. It come at you from so many angles and is in no way linear.

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

not MY personal favorite on my skin.. but it smells great to me when i just smell the top of the bottle.

however, i dont DIG the opening that much, the dry down is very nice though. the opening smells very lemony.. kinda like a smooth version of pinsol lolol..

but it DOES work well with the ladies.. they like it.

i remember the first time i wore this, some lady on the bus said damn you smell gooooood.

it works well in the summer, BUT CAN BE used any season.. very versatile.

my personal opinion i give it a 8/10.. it gets the job done and lasts for 6-8 hours

Sahm1985
Sahm1985

سلام
ادکلن خوب و خوشبوییه و میتونم بگم شکی ندارم که عامه پسنده ولی بعضی وقتا احساس می کنم شاید خیلی زیاد مناسب استفاده تو روزای خیلی گرم تابستون نباشه و بیشتر به نظرم مناسب بهار و پاییز و زمستونه
کلا کار خوب و پر فروشیه و موندگاریش هم خوبه و به نظر من 8 نمره از 10قطعا براش منصفانه ست

daknee
daknee

It didnt last long on my skin. There should be a longer lasting scent of this kind out there.

mvwso
mvwso

Allure Home Sport pode ser definido por três palavras:Complexo, intenso e oriental. Fantástico perfume!!!

PaulDJ
PaulDJ

Classic. I absolutely HEART this stuff. Go buy.

kambelz
kambelz

One of the most versatile fragrances out there. It can be worn all year round. It's sweet enough for winter, and fresh enough for summer.

The opening is a very fresh lemony blast, which shortly turns into sort of a sweet powdery lemon. It's a little synthetic, but it prevents it from smelling like cleaner and actually makes it smell better. It has a very nice ambery warm tonka bean dry down, that really only comes out during the cold weather, so in a way, this fragrance is almost best worn during the cold months.

dylan.kohout
dylan.kohout

I've been wearing this one for the past 3 years, and I think it's about time to give this one a review.

Well first I would just like to say that I've smelled hundreds of fragrances, from expensive niche to cheapie designers, and this one has always been in my top 10.

When you first spray this on, you're going to get a blast of aldehydes and citrus, with something sweet poking out in the background. After it starts to drydown, the aldehydes burn off and some pepper and more of the sweetness comes in. In the heart, I primarily get a nice orange/neroli mixture along with the pepper and vanilla/tonka (aldehydes are just barely hanging on). In the base, the citrus takes a back seat and the tonka bean becomes the main player, with a little pepper, and just a little freshness from the powdery aldehydes and neroli.

My rating out of 5

Scent: 5/5, I really enjoy this fragrance, it's a great combination of citrus, spice, floral, and sweetness. It always puts a smile on my face.

Projection/Sillage: 4/5, Really great sillage for the first 5 hours, and it slowly dies down but never becomes a skin scent. This fragrance will carry some very nice sillage for the majority of the fragrance. I've had instances were I've walked into my chiropractor appointment and after passing by the secretaries and sitting down in my designated office, one of the secretaries came running in and had to ask me what I was wearing because it was driving them crazy. From that point on they always looked forward to my appointments because they would always come over and smell my neck.

Longevity: 4/5, I get a good 7-8 hours out of this fragrance all year round, and that is perfect for me, it lasts a whole workday consistently.

Versitility: 5/5, This can be worn all year round, any situation, night or day. This is the definition of a signature scent. If you're the type of person who just wants to have one or two bottles in your collection, I would highly recommend this to be one of them.

Uniqueness: 4/5, Sure it's an aquatic fragrance, but this has much more going on in it. It has spice, sweetness, and a lot of character. Some say this is similar to Versace Pour Homme. I would have to agree with that, but only for the first 10 minutes, after that VPH just falls apart while this just gets better.

My overall rating: 4.4/5, This fragrance is highly recommended by me. It has a wonderful smell, great performance, and can be worn all year round in any situation. I've been wearing this for the past 3 years, and I will continue to for a very long time. This has gotten me so many compliments, and has so many memories attached to it. I will always have a special place in my heart for this fragrance. So definitely go try it out!

Wolf13
Wolf13

In the first minutes I feel a grass-plot. What is it?

Marciu
Marciu

This is one of the best sport fragrances in mainstream.

On my skin, it's a mix of orange, mandarin, adehydes, a bit of vanilla with vanilla-tonka-amber cocktail at the end. The longevity is good(about 7-8 hours), sillage and projection are quite good also. It works good in all seasons of the year on me.

If I were Jacques Polge, I wouldn't name it "Sport" per se. To me it's a little bit too heavy, heavier than other Sports in the mainstream.

At first, I was neutral with it, then I started to hate it, I don't know why, maybe because it's so popular(usually I don't like very popular frags. But now... I like it again, however I prefer its cousins(Allure Edition Blanche and Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme) over this one.

Oh, I've almost forgotten to add, that it beats current formulation of Dior Homme Sport all the way.

munnalay
munnalay

Read lots of good review about this beauty before I bought but never got a chance to try in Sydney. Finally, saw this in KL airport and can't resist myself to bought one. This is so beautiful and I think perfect for all season. If you don't like the opening just bear with it and wait for the gorgeous base, you will definitely love it.

Kevin_tuan_91

Smell it today and I like it. The citrus is wonderful and lasts long. However, after a while, it seems to be boring 'cause the projection is fine. I will go for acqua di Giorgio

ali..khalili
ali..khalili

نمیدونم چرا نمیتونم رابطه خوبی با محصولات چنل برقرار کنم.
الور هوم اسپرت ادکلن خنک و خوشبویی است که بین عموم محبوبیت دارد ، رایحه پرتقال ،رایحه غالب ان است.ادکلن شاد و خوبی است ولی نمی پسندم.مناسب برای جوانان.پخش و ماندگاری خوبی دارد.
ماندگاری:7/10
پخش بو:8/10
ارزش خرید:5/10
در مجموع:7/10

MixMasta
MixMasta

This is a pretty good fragrance - though I feel like it's hyped up a little too much. It garners an absurd amount of compliments but I feel that most people would agee with me that it's very easy to get bored with this fragrance after a while. The musk/tonka combined with the citrus (although beautiful smelling) can become somewhat cloying to my nose after a while.

The opening is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. To me it smells like fresh citruses with a very light tonka in the background. After about an hour I get a much more prominent tonka and slight pepper (this is where the fragrance begins to slightly bother me). It fades off with a musky/tonka combination.

Overall, although I much prefer Versace's Pour Homme, I respect this offering from Chanel. I pesonally would only wear this in the spring and, perhaps, the fall becuase I find the tonka just too strong in the summer. The citrus doesn't really jive with me in the winter either. As most people know, this is the "swiss army knife" of versatility as it relates to occassions. You can basically use this for ANY occassion imaginable. It's slightly more youthful than mature, but I could really see anyone with the right personality pulling it off. Decent longevity and above average projection. I get about 5-6 hours longevity total and about 2 hours of quite heavy projection.

Overall, out of 50 I would give it a 40.

DanielGoulet
DanielGoulet

There's nothing like Chanel! I love this scent.

Chanel was a tough sell for me, at first. As a novice, I didn't know what to make of it's complexity and was unsettled at not placing any single ingredient.

Having spent a little more time in the field, I now appreciate it's masterful blend. It's bright but complex enough that I never get sick of it. It's also long-lasting and high quality.

My only complaint is the bottle. I have the opinion that the bottles should look interesting and well-designed. There's nothing wrong with the bottle. It looks and feels high quality, but I find the shape and the paint together make it look a bit boring. I get excited by the scent, but not by the bottle.

Alfred1617
Alfred1617

My favorite fragrance of all time. Using this fragrance for the first time got me on average about 10 compliments per day and about 8 of them were beautiful women I never even have talked to before.. Great work scent, high school and college scent. And next to GIT from the creed house, this is probably in the top 10 best signature scents of all time.

master_Shaiki
master_Shaiki

Distinctive fragrance.Of the best perfumes used by the

Gator83
Gator83

This fresh lemon vanilla scent is one of a kind! It's easy on the nose, without being cloying even though it projects like a beast and last 12+ hours. I wear this in Florida all year round except on very hot days outdoors. It can be formal as well as casual because of the tad sweetness of the vanilla mixed with the lemon. Those notes (and what awesome ones they are) play the main role in this scent. This scent is very well blended and executed, nothing less from Chanel. The first time I smelled it, I knew it would be mine. This scent is also a compliment getter hands down (from the ladies). I would definitely add this to your arsenal of most reached for collection.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Found this at Macy's years ago when I was in search of that marine/hollow citrus typce scent. Loved it and wore it often, especially at clubs. Well I just found my bottle after having misplaced it a couple years ago. Now I don't know about this one anymore...I catch whiffs of it here and there and it quite frankly bores me. But I will agree that it is indeed a long lasting and high quality fragrance. Love the cap!

suhaesa
suhaesa

it smells like airplanes.. bushiness class.. the cold air.. that citrusy.. clean.. non nauseating scent in the hot or cold towels they go around with..
its a sporty perfume.. citrusy yet not over whelmingly so.. woodsy yet not intoxicatingly so...a bit balmy a bit amber y musky aldehydic ..with faint hints of subtle sweetness maybe patchouli..its a unique strange blend for a sports scent.. it can be for office ware..for casual ware.. its fresh yet spicy.. subtle yet invigorating.. its warm yet cold..its a contradiction..a bit oriental..a bit modern its a good perfume on many basis of the term.. its long lasting.. it stays true to its character.. develops slowly and wonderfully in to something masculine with a hint of oriental femininity..

150 ml edt
perfume ratting 4 out 5
bottle ratting 4 out 5

Mattybono
Mattybono

Allure Homme Sport is my favorite Chanel fragrance and one of my all-time top picks in any category! It provides a glorious blend of delicious citrus, wood & pepper that keeps its presence throughout while drying down with some tonka-vanilla-musk creaminess to boot.

Do not be fooled by the "Sport" in the name, this is a classy, high-quality EDT!
With 3 sprays: Longevity is SUPERB at 8-10 hours. Projection is better than great for the first 3-4 hours and even at 8 hours, I have received compliments long after I thought I was merely in "skin-sent" mode.

In my opinion, this is a year-round, any time of day or night fragrance that is a perfect "signature-scent" for nearly any age and you can always trust that it will perform well for any occasion. I am extremely confident that I will always own a bottle (or two) of Allure Homme Sport and highly recommend it to anyone even remotely considering it!
It is a must-buy and an absolute legend! (10 out of 10)

rudwat
rudwat

A solid all rounder. Ideal for casual use

I view it As a marine fragrance.... in the middle of it I detect something one would find in a synthetic fruit flavoured fizzy drink- fanta grape comes To mind.

Balances out nicely after a few minutes, the sweetness becomes less intense- not that it is ever nauseating.

A good addition To anyones collection.

Frankenstein
Frankenstein

This makes anyone infinitely sexier. My absolute favorite. And always gets compliments. If I only had one fragrance for the rest of my life; this would be it.

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

Chanel did a really good job crafting this fragrance. The creamy dry down is very pleasing to the senses. This is also a very versatile fragrance. U can easily wear this for all occasions in any season. I will say however that I like Allure Homme Extreme better than this. Just my opinion. My only gripe with Allure Homme Sport is it's popularity with the public. It seems like I smell this everywhere. I can't really be mad at that though, because this fragrance is so good.

christine.leake
christine.leake

A woman's opinion:
This is my bf's main fragrance. I met him wearing it 4 years ago, and I will never forget the smell. I think this scent mixes well with most men's natural scent, and the result is a complete lady killer. I remember leaving home and still smelling him on my shirt, and missing him.

It's specifically a great sports cologne. I noticed the more active he would be, the more the cologne stands out ;)

Kudos to any man who wears this, you know good cologne. And if you're debating on buying this, well, beware, because this is literally like a love spell in a bottle.

IrekFF
IrekFF

synthetic as hell
citrus and pleasant, ladies love it but I don't

best sport after porsche sport . beauty on spring ,

best sport after porsche sport . beauty on spring ,

gio
gio

Best sport perfumes at allllll

sarifuchs
sarifuchs

No 1 for summer. Long lasting and Chanel quality.

Lanlisa
Lanlisa

I bought this for my husband several years ago and he's on his 3 rd bottle! Oh my.... Sexy! Almost too sexy for work because women tell him how great he smells all the time!! Lol. But this is a home run for men if you ask me.... Fresh, clean, citrusy, masculine, gorgeous. Wonderful! Definitely Alluring...

itachi
itachi

this is one of the best fragrances for men ever, like ever period!!!!!

rprovenz

An excellent and versatile ladykiller. Great for year round and any occasion

14Fragrance
14Fragrance

Great smelling fragrance, but I wish it lasted more than 5 hours. Scent wears down fast.

hod
hod

just like spraying lemon juice on your hand. really don't get the hype - don't like it. projection and longevity are awesome for a summer fragrance though.

Cathylenez
Cathylenez

This smell like Versace pour homme
but I like this more versace

erik.siqueira
erik.siqueira

Comfortable, but i hate the projection and longevity in the hot weather, only works in my skin at night, when I feel all the notes and phases.

Marcos Oliveira

AHS vai impressionar sua namorada e qualquer mulher....
melhor Chanel em minha opinião.

Ahmed dedo

Need some help here guys I'm confused between allure sport & platinum ?! I wanna fragrance to use day& night &ofcourse toimpress my gf :)

Ahmed dedo

Need some help here guys I'm confused between allure sport & platinum ?! I wanna fragrance to use day& night &of course to impress my gf :)

rprovenz

This is a go to killer year round.

inspectorkane
inspectorkane

Absolutely amazing fragrance. It seems like people that review here and on youtube are into the classic "old man" smell too much! If anybody thinks this scent isn't GREAT, they need to get their nose checked. I have had more compliments from this, than anything else. Synthetic as some snobs have said? Maybe...Who cares! Wearing cologne is not natural...NEWS FLASH, lol. People do not naturally smell good without the help of fragrances, so who cares if it is synthetic or not...I never get that.

I got it in a swap for my husband and this is so nice, the ultimate masculine scent, not too spicy, not sweet, not overly aquatic, in my views the perfect scent for a natural man sure of himself, not trying to impress anyone.Love it, it is fresh yet has the Chanel touch. Sophisticated but not overly, casual yet charming.Good for day, for night, any occasion really as it is timelessly great.

Diego birigui
Diego birigui

- Otimo perfumee...10/10 Total

kambelzful
kambelzful

I did not like this fragrance at all. But for some reason, I still kept wearing it. And I kept getting compliment after compliment. Then, the fragrance completely grew on me and I now love it.

The opening is very fresh. It has a natural smelling lemon note, with some synthetic sweet note in the background. I like the play on smells with the natural and synthetic mixture. It is very sharp in the opening. There is a little pepper in there to spice it up. The dry down is very sweet and powdery, making this fragrance heavy enough to wear in the winter as well. I for sure get the vanilla and heavy tonka bean dry down. Very nice scent from Chanel. I like Edition Blanche better and the original Allure a lot better, but this is for sure one that will stay in my collection. Great signature scent as well, if you are looking for one. Very versatile.

3gecos
3gecos

If you are the kind of guy who has only one perfume in the wardrobe i think this should be it!Projection very good,longevity at least 6 hours,versatility all year and all scenarios!I don't think there is someone in this world who has this perfume and didn't get at least one compliment!Everybody likes fresh cut oranges smell so you can't offend to many noses!The price i consider it good for a Chanel product,it is a little popular in some region but worth purchasing!You can control the level of projection with the number of sprays,can't be cloying but can be annoying for the others near you.This and Aqua di Gio i think there were the most loved perfumes by girls owned by men...and probably still are!

smellwell9.58
smellwell9.58

WHAT ?!?!?!?!?
Whoever said this smells like DIOR HOMME SPORT has nose cancer or something... no, just no

Marcos Oliveira

o melhor Chanel !!! as mulheres sempre elogiam seu cheiro... so casual,basico,formal e etc... verstilidade muito boa. fragancia parecida com VPH,sendo cremosa,adocicada... a nota de aldeídos o torna singular . sofisticado,elegante,jovem e moderno,SEMPRE NA MODA !!! é uma honra usar AHS , te deixa confiante,especilamente ao ser aproximar das mulheres.

*aroma/fragancia = 10/10
*silagem/projeção = 9,5/10
*fixação/longevidade = 8,5/10
* geral = 9,5/10

rodolfo

AHS is on my top 3, no doubt!

Super versatile, can be worn any time of the year, day or night.

Projects nicely on cool days and nights, but really shines on summer nights. On hot nights, it projects well for 4 to 5 hours on me, with 2 sprays! I can't ask for more!

If I apply this at night, it will last close to my skin until 12pm of the other day. I always wake up with a nice smell around me with this! Excellent!

It draws compliments like crazy! Girls love this one.
Besides, this is a bucket of extra confidence! I feel like "the man" when I wear this.

Perfect for a signature scent. But I need to warn you, this performs better if you live at a humid place. I wore this for a long time in a city close to mountains, with dry air, and it didn't last/project as much.

It has its flaws, ok. But the smell is awesome, the compliments are non-stop. What else can I say?

Overall: 10/10, a perfect score for me.

SwagScent
SwagScent

This was my signature scent for a while. However, there is a note in this that kinda turns me off. It is still good and too sophisticated to be a sports fragrance.

trickykid300

I finally figured out what this scent smells like. It smells like chewable vitamin C. Its pleasant but now that ive owned it for a few months i go to it the least. There are so many better colognes that i feel i cant go too long without putting it on. This is not one of them. tommy bahama martinique is a highly underated aqua. if you want something that keeps you coming back, get that.

socialise
socialise

The best

InsertName
InsertName

Great scent! It's really well made citrus scent but not overly fresh or youthful. It has complex masculine base that doesn't get boring.

It's best at summer and spring but can be used all year round. Projection suffers in cold winter days.

You can use this scent in everywhere: Weddings, formal occasions, dates, work and casually. It can be used as a night out fragrance on hot summer nights but probably it's not the best choice when air is cool.

If you are searching for something to the winter days and you like this check the normal Allure, it should give little more projection power.

-Projection: Lasting average projection on warm summer days. No projection on cold winter days.
-Longevity: Good longevity. I get 8-10 hours.
-Age group: Males above 20 years old.
-Seasons: Best at spring and summer. Can be used on winter but it doesn't project.
-Occasions: Anything from casual to formal during daytime. Not the best night out fragrance.
-Sprays: 3-4 Sprays is enough. One/two sprays to the upper chest skin helps with projection.
-Value for money: Great value. It's one the best fragrances available for men.

-Buy/Try/Pass: Buy! Safe fragrance to blind buy.

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

I am thinking of wearing it myself. It sounds really unisex to me, fresh with a little sweetness in the aftertaste.

tontonbaton
tontonbaton

had this when i was in HS. one of my favorite..

nimiel22
nimiel22

I found a sample of this in a drawer so I did what anyone would do. Sprayed it on my four year old. I was instantly drawn to the scent as it was a very clean and crisp citrus with the edges slightly softened. It's cool and maybe a little metallic. I remember only spritzing him once in the morning and it was still present in his hair the next night. It remained on his clothes for days. When my husband got home I immediately sprayed him and continued to do so over the course of a week until I emptied the sample. This will be his Christmas gift to both of us.

rickyfreaky13

Horny in an instant when i sniffed this on my boyfriend neck!!

mrfume
mrfume

Modern,Classy is how i would describe this masterpiece,in fact i would go ahead and say that this is much more than your avg designer sport EDT,to be honest i don't use this at the gym its counter part Deo should do the job just fine.Its a very versatile EDT and can be worn almost anywhere from the office to just hanging out with friends Bar,gym etc.Senior reviewers have reviewed this to the Bone so there's nothing more to add , but if you're a fan of orange/citrus and aquatics ,this is one of the classiest out there at least for me,the orange/citrus is very very well refined and the creaminess which starts to pour in sometime after the middle notes have opened up is really surreal, again thank you Mr Polge for this Masterpiece.On Me this lasts about 5 to 6 hours with 6 sprays and im pretty happy with it,maybe more or less sometimes this is also the first EDT i have ever got a compliment with nevertheless i would still love it as much as i do now even if i dint get that compliment :D

8*/10*

dustyf152
dustyf152

I'm a freshman in high school, and girls love this stuff. I've gotten lots of compliments. However, I use three sprays and it projects well for only the first 2 hours. That's in the summer. In the colder weather, nobody else seems to ever smell me.... But I Love the smell.

micpower
micpower

I have purchased AHS after the positive reviews all over the net, but, I expected more complicated fascinating frag. It's ok scent for me nothing great and nothing bad. It projects and lasts well .
I will give it 7/10.

kavi
kavi

If there was ever a collection of fragrances made solely for the purpose of garnering complements, this would probably be the highlight of that collection.

I have got more complements with this in one month than I ever did with any other fragrance in a year (La Nuit De L'homme & Bleu de Chanel coming kinda close, but not that close).

This is the frag I reach for if I want to make myself and others happy. Longevity and projection are amazing to boot.

trickykid300

This perfume is like a sweeter, greener aqua di gio. If you like aquatics, this one is good. But it is not great. Its a little to sweet to be worn on a daily basis for me. THere are a lot of other aquatics to enjoy. It kind of smells like water mixed with a creamcicle. Be sure to try before you buy.

Marcos Oliveira

usar AHS é um privilegio. aqui no Brazil faz muito sucesso devido ao clima tropical,usar e receber elogios,4 sprays pelo dia e 2 ou 3 pela noite,projeta em torno de 1/2 metro e fixa em volta de 7 horas,aroma sensacional.melhor da casa Chanel.

JMonroy98
JMonroy98

This fragrance is to die for!! But unfortunately it lasts nothing on my skin. Projection is good and longevity is pretty bad(On my skin)

necromancer
necromancer

Chanel Allure Homme Sport EDT

Imagine yourself a fresh cut orange, fresh and pure. Add some vanilla and some pepper and you've got yourself a magnificent scent. An overall fragrance to use all year long: when is hot, when is warm, when is cold and when your freezing; day, night, any time you want. The best thing is that comes from the top: CHANEL.

Longevity and Projection are great.

Girls love this stuff, trust me.

One of my personal favourite, and has never let me down.

Nicely
Nicely

Versace pour homme like this,yes,but so good as this, no!.This stuff is serious,strong,sharp enough for the winter, Soft,creamy...fresh enough for the summer, this stuff is realy.. realy good, first i think this is an fresh sporty standard not at that very good fragrance, but now 6 months later, omg, this is some sexy stuff guys.

Girls:
Girls like it, girls like it when she come very close to you.

Projection: Not very good, but good, projects good on me about 3/4 hours,

Longevity: Yes,Chanel quality. Good, 10+hours every time i wear this,

Smell:(0/10) 8.
Seasons:Winter,Fall,Summer,Spring.
Time: Morning,Night.
Projection: (0/10) 7.5.
Longevity: (0/10) 8...

Like if this comment helps you, Write to me if you have more questions, questions are welcome.

angeldoll
angeldoll

Hey, guys :) This perfume is incredible and unique. It is slightly citrus & very fresh. For me this is the best perfume for men. When I feel it,on someone, this scent drives me crazy !

too young

i'm afraid it has been reformulated(( it is not such a good frag as it was a couple of years ago anymore(( it wasn't such weak and simple

banks1124
banks1124

I agree that this fragrance is not challenging but it cannot be denied that it smells great. For me this is the best casual fragrance I've smelled. I've worn it to work and in somewhat formal occasions and its ok but I really prefer to wear this with jeans and a sweatshirt. It projects moderately (3 sprays) and lasts forever. I can smell it most of the day and when I wake up the white musk is always still lingering. Well made simple stuff.

eshauls11
eshauls11

Absolutely perfect. Fresh, crisp but smooth with depth. The top is very crisp and pleasant then the middle is where it truly shines. Middle consists of a distinctly masculine smooth creamy orange. This stuff lasts a solid 8-10 hours and projects just how you need it to, not to loud and in your face but you can certainly smell it. The perfect daily wear scent for anyone under 30. my absolute favorite fragrance ever.

joeinto
joeinto

After much research and smelling, I bought Allure Sport. I have been looking for a light, crisp citrus scent and Allure Sport is it! I love this frag, and unlike some other citrus scents, it is not too sharp, or compromised by spices and other ingredients. Very pleasant and uncomplicated. I find all of the Chanel men's scents to be of high quality. I guess you do get what you pay for!

dnnhts.00@gmail.com
dnnhts.00@gmail.com

Rather too "pinchy" with the aldehydes and citruses, one might just as well wear pine-sol.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

I fell into the hype : ( ..another overrated fragrance..BORINNGGG! smells like any other lemon sports fragrance.. doesn't last or project....Dior Homme Sport blows this one out the water!

kevdg18
kevdg18

This fragrance is very sharp. I smelled a lot lemons not oranges. Smh. It has average projection and great lasting power. I will not buy this fragrance because it just wasn't a wow factor for me.

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

nice fragrance but sharp,if u spray it 6-7 times it tires ur nose..

tobbe.sjodin
tobbe.sjodin

Alright! I bought this perfume online 100 ml for maby 80 bucks!
I got to work and some guy asked me if I had Aqua di gio on me....I was so dissapointed for pay this much money and smell like di gio mainsteam "14 year old guy..."
BUT STILL I love this fragrance and women does too! Got some complimants by this for sure!
Longevity on my maby 6-8 hours....the first 2 hours are the highlight for me in my opinion!
For me this works best for going out in the summer evenings! <3 peace out from Sweden!
Check out my perfumecollection guys!

mrs2241
mrs2241

اصل این محصول هر صلیقه ای رو جلب میکنه،اما مشکل اینجاس که فقط کسی که اصلش رو داشته میتونه تفاوت ضریفش رو پیدا کنه...بوی تقلبیش مثل پرتقال موندس ولی اصلش با یه رایحه ی خیلی ملایم و آرامش بخش "وانیل-عنبر-وتیور-بهار و کمی پرتقال" شروع میشه و آروم آروم به سمت پرتقال میره...
منچند سال پیش 3 تا شیشه از این رو فرانسه خریدم و با خودم آوردم ایران

young....
sexy....

Bierko
Bierko

chanel projection and amazing setting, great and perfect dispensation comments ...

Migalex
Migalex

Why this is classified as woody spicy I do not know, because to me it totally smells as a typical, common, plain aromatic fougere. To me there is nothing else to it, there being hundreds of edt's more or less exactly like this one. I do not appreciate this type of scent, to me it is the sour scent of beer, which does not appeal to me, actually the opposite. Lots of these male scents are all more or less the same, even when they are classified in different categories. Different brands, different names, sometimes even different notes (so they say), but the scent does not vary much. I think the art of perfumery as it stands would take a big leap forward if it were not so heavily dependent on fashion, which in many cases seems to be the only thing to it.

liorman
liorman

Every CHANEL fragrances are like diamonds.It takes a few minutes to get the whole gamma of the colours inside of each fragrance.Allure Sport plays with your senses and teaches you about quality of the fragrance,the versatile fragrance.Althogh including soft components,the fragrance feels very strong ,fresh and masculine.It is not usual sport fragrance,it has character,imagination and presense,all that through being true and modest.Chanel doesn't have to prove anything.It goes for quality,intellect and reputation.It gets adjusted to your skin,to your mood and to your senses.Men who like quality and luxury,will truely appreciate this.It will cost you more but what you see that what you get.Chanel and Dior are classics ,and will always stay that way.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Smells great

eightbitgus11
eightbitgus11

WOW such an amazing fragrance. All the women I work with adore this smell. The women love this smell and I get compliments every time I wear it. Its a must have without any doubt in my mind. Perfect fragrance for summer time.

Projection: 5/5
Smell: 5/5

DENETTE
DENETTE

very attracting smell, its very manly i love it

Ultra.Black7

منو یاد پرتقال قاچ کرده میندازه
پخش بو و ماندگاریش هم تعریفی نداشت

willfcw
willfcw

Allure Homme Sport is my favorite one in my collection. I love and get crazy for this fragrance. It is really incredible, fantastic, high quality & amazing!!

I love the citrus & vanilla notes and I always sniff the smell on my wrists. It gives me a feel of elegant, and makes me feel confident ever.

I wear it mainly for my daytime work, especially in spring and summer seasons, but I do think it is also okay for all seasons and occasions. I used to have 2 sprays on each of my both back neck, and 2 sprays on both wrists. It stays on my skin around 6-8 hours, and projects well around 4 hours.

I think it is suitable for all men at all ages, easy to wear, very versatile. Certainly a must buy fragrance which will not make you disappointed!!!

Jamspan
Jamspan

All I get is the aquatic note thats lasted 4 hours too long now...

Prefer Chanel Allure Sport Cologne as one of my summer go to colognes.

wchickillo
wchickillo

Allure Sport is a very nice sport fragrance. It opens up with nice citrus notes and aquatic notes. It dries down to a strong woody, peppery middle that radiates for a long time. This fragrance definitely only needs a couple sprays max, more than that and you'll probably be over doing it. it can certainly be overpowering for some.

If you like Allure by Chanel i definitely recommend trying this fragrance. Its a little less heavy and is very nice during the day.

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

This is a great all year round fragrance that has great longevity, projection and sillage. It opens up very fresh orange and mandarine with sea notes surrounding them. Then dries down to a nice vanillic fresh scent which is extremely brilliant from chanel. At first I didn't like it because it was a bit too bitter at first. Then I tested it again and I just needed to get myself a bottle. It is just so good. It could definitely be used for winter and summer, that's how powerful the scent is. I strongly recommend this to anyone if they like fresh semi-sweet fragrances.

svillatoro
svillatoro

My advise:

Allure Homme Sport.. Egoiste Platinum is good if you like "green fragrances" it is fresher and lighter..

Allure Homme Sport is more aromatic spicy, great sillage and longevity....

Mephistos
Mephistos

The greatest fragrance I ever smelled. 10/10

bsbnsc
bsbnsc

It's synthetic in a good way.

lalelu
lalelu

only lasts 3 hours
to bad, the smell is actually very nice

ali.khalili

البته اینو هم اضافه کنم که اصلا به قیمتش نمیارزه.میتونید انتخاب بهتری داشته باشید.برای افراد اسپورتی و دوستداران رایحه میوه ای خوب است زیرا شما بوی پرتقال را تا انتها به همراه دارید.عطر خوشبو و جذابی است اما ازش راضی نبودم زیاد میوه ای و اسپورته .

everlast31
everlast31

nice creamy vanilly light fragrance, i just don't' get how people compare it to versace pour homme,i own both and i can assure you they don't smell anything alike

Marcos Oliveira

hiper maravilhoso,melhor chanel p mim. aldeidos aquatico muito show com fava tonka e baunilha formando um corpo aveludado porém refrescante,com bom projeção e fixação

vicente.zacatenco
vicente.zacatenco

Es una fragancia excelente! Predomina la esencia cítrica dulce de la naranja. Te hace sentir muy cómodo y limpio, desgraciadamente al igual que en otros comentario en mi piel solo dura 3 o 4 horas, en la ropa un poco más pero tengo que usar demasiado. Actualmente la uso, y aún con el problema de la duración la volvería a comprar. Es realmente agradable!

bcoops

follow up....i love the smell but this goes close to the skin in 2-3 hours and is gone off me in 4 hr.....I wish I was one of the guys getting 8 hrs :(

follow up again. and despite all my complaining its still the one I'm reaching for the most this summer

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

This is a really sexy guy scent that doesn't scream "I'm trying to be sexy." Seems like it was designed to be a more casual scent, but it's interesting enough on a primal level to inspire a sideway glance from me to see who it's coming from, and I wish I could articulate more on why.. but I can't. Simply put - I love this scent on a guy, yum..

huyyu
huyyu

Great scent, totally amazing
Smell like lemon,orange and grapefruit
Very nice and last about 8-9 hours on my skin
Perfect perfume for summer, love it

ali.khalili

بسیار خوشبو،جذاب و گیرا. رایحه پرتقال دراوایل ان به طرز گیرایی بکار رفته .خنک و مورد استفاده در تابستان. برای مناطق گرمسیر در بهار و ربع اول پاییز نیز قابل استفاده است.پخش بوی خوبی نیز دارد،ادکلنی که دیگران و رایحه دوستان از نام ان سوال خواهند کرد.یکی از بهترین انتخاب های تابستانه میتواند باشد.

martinezSVK
martinezSVK

this is beautiful summer fragrance usually im not interested in big fame brands but since i sniffed this in parfume store i say: "i want this" and the projection of this one is just extremly long i can still smelt it after 4 days ! for real .. try it yourself guys

delicious!

Castor
Castor

Geat complexity and longevity at the expense of smelling like an calone-full lemon pie. Not my cup of tea.

sameh
sameh

A GRATE EDT 4 summer , can't wait 2 try EXTREME VERSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Not bad and certainly superior to the abhorrent Versace Pour Homme..Allure Homme Sport starts with synthetically juicy orange top with a faint sweetness of tonka bean. The tonka bean then evolves within 15 minutes and the scent becomes sweet and powdery. The sweetness gets bitten by the pepper and the scent becomes sharp. The sharpness is not something like you would find in an 80's fresh cologne like Alfred Sung Homme, but rather a friendly pepper that emphasizes the freshness when mixed with the other notes. The base is a sweet vanilla with the aldehydic tone still intact to maintain the freshness of the fragrance. In conclusion, it's a ho-hum scent that will draw attention, but might get mistaken for an axe body spray or deodorant.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Oh dear, torrent of chemical orange, neroli and almondy/vanilla.

The beautiful note graphics at the top of this page could not be more accurate, yet inaccurate! Sample, always sample people!

Base notes become something more worthy of a Chanel 'brand', some spice and quality woods, but by this time the £35 investment seems well outdated.

'Lemon-based' Allures instead for me sorry.

5/10.

moky2381
moky2381

I love this fragrance from top to bottom! But the only thing is that the sprayer is a monster. If you're not careful, you would easily run out of this. The other thing is you cannot see the remaining juice. So my advice is if you like it so much, you better have a back-up bottle.
I really recommend this to everyone!!!
I rate this 8.5/10

sanel
sanel

Had a screenwash that pretty much smelled like this. Very citric in the beginning. After it dries down, your not left with much. Maybe a little leathery, not sure because it's realy not intense (after the drydown). Still like it though, because it's good in the beginning, and it takes a while till it drys (~1h).

vigi1891
vigi1891

I smelt this on my Uncle and found it really great.!!
Im from a tropical country and this is supposed to have great longevity.

If i have to choose between this and Dior Homme Sport, which 1 should i go for??

Im in my late teens

Please add ur comments.
Thanks :) :)

michel.beraud
michel.beraud

Simply classy "panty dropper" sent for alpha males with a sensitive side. Perfect for nightclubs, not so for work. Unless you want to turn on the ladies... ;)

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Allure Homme Sport is a wonderful scent and ideally balanced the most balanced of the entire line. Jacques Polge is simply one of the greatest noses of all time.

Acqua Di Gio 333
Acqua Di Gio 333

Initially it seemed too light, but it got better with each time I sniffed it at a department store again! By now, I have to agree with people who find a resemblance between this and Versace Pour Homme, but they are different enough for me, so I think I want to own both! They both are just sooo good, uplifting, delicious and heavenly perfumes! :)I already own VPH & I think I'm gonna buy a big bottle of Allure Homme Sport soon. Big thumbs up !

rmahimbo
rmahimbo

Its the BEST PERFUME I ever wear,its along lasting perfume with sweet smell, My wife Love it and she even go futher by starting jealous on me to other women who will smell it !

aaronr0ndale
aaronr0ndale

A must have! my old sig scent was versace until i got this.

ismellgood
ismellgood

i luv it. people around me luv it. get it if u dont hav it.

darrshanjvoraa

the best part of this scent is the vanilla and the white musk which is the settling notes, i love the base botes and tis fragrance is at its best after 3 hours plus,awesome dry down, a must in my collection always.
my most favourite.

dmoman
dmoman

Very simular to Allure pure homme chanel. Only difference is that it's more fresh than sweet but still smells sweet a little. It kinda reminds me of fresh cut grass to me, smells very good. If you don't like sport colognes this can be a exception to have one, or at least test it. 9 ot of 10 easy.

mrcontinental
mrcontinental

This was my first "blind buy" and I based it solely on the reviews here. I generally avoid anything with "Sport" in the title as they are normally not to my liking but I am most pleased with this Allure Sport. It is quite balanced and not as sharp as many other sport offerings.

I haven't had any Chanel in my rotation since the mid eighties (Egoiste) so I was certainly due for a fragrance from them and am glad that I decided to give this a go. I was fortunate enough to come across a gift set with after shave lotion and body wash so I did get some added value for the above average price of most of the Chanel line. Do yourself a favor and grab this without hesitation, it is simply that good.

nasoz
nasoz

the smell is like fresh vanilla ... sometime it just simply smell similar like versace pour homme which is more fruity than this Allure sport .. but this fragrance just awesome for me.. i really fall in love with this fragrance ..

itchymecocky
itchymecocky

There's something about this that I don't see it being a summer frag. It's to thick, musky and vannila laden for hot days. The fruit is totally overwellmed by the thick "foggy" musk/vanilla. Fall, Winter and Spring is when this one shines for me...not 90&sunny.

darrshanjvoraa

i completelly agree with seensoon that this is a fragrance u should wear for yourself and not for others, i love to sniff my wrist the whole day after applying this stuff, the dry down is classic and amazing, my all time favourite.

seensoon
seensoon

Its a 10/10 for me.

If you don't have it, you are seriously lacking a hit. Its an instant liking, check the store and I am sure you will fall for it.
I am a person who wear perfumes for myself, not for others to get me compliments. Yet, I do get a lot whenever I wear this. It is something special, something that will definitely take you to the next step of confidence, courage and charisma.

sosgezbir
sosgezbir

this is very very uniform(common) fresh parfum that is good for youths. this is ideal for summers

jozi1991
jozi1991

Good daytime scent for summer and spring. Very well-done citrus which I like very much. Nice projection and longevity. Highly recommended for anybody because its not offensive at all. Overall 8,5/10

fazilsyedmohamed
fazilsyedmohamed

i own this Allure Sport, ADG & Lite Blue. Lite blue & adg smell similar but not Allure.Longevity is great. More than 10 hours on my skin..fresh and not over powering..

manofscents
manofscents

any fragrance that gets me a compliment is a winner in my book and this fragrance is. a Champion? maybe not. but surely a winner

bobosan336
bobosan336

Mesmerizing smell - for me the white musk comes off right from the start in a melange with the citrus notes and the vanilla. The citrus fades and gives rise to the woodsy spiciness and a subdued sweetness. The warmth of the white musks stays throughout. Only complaint is that it loses its projection very rapidly.

Marcos Oliveira

perfeiçao em um frasco? seria AHS ou VPH,parecidos sao,mas se dividem ao estabelecer na pele,AHS ao lado de bulgari extreme foi a fragancia que mais me rendeu elogios femininos.maravilhoso por que fixa bem,silagem super bem tambem,casual...combina com tudo.o que diga a namorada,fica o tempo todo no meu pescoço.adocicado aveludado abaunilhado refrescante e muito,mas muit marcante. ao lado de versace pour homme os melhores de minha coleçao,nao consigo definir qual o melhor.

sf2explus
sf2explus

A nice sweet and mild spicy note dominate this scent with some aquatic notes in the opening with alot of orange. The scent does open very harsh to the nose and melows out within 30 mins. Its a good clean smell a little heavy for the summer day imo but would be great for the night. This is very similar to chanel allure but with added orange and aquatic notes and the exact same spices toned down. I am still finding it more comfortable wearing chanel allure edition blanche over this. However this does last quite long compared to that one.
I think of this as a year round fragrance rather than a straight up summer fragrance.
The sillage of the scent is excellent for the first 4 hours. Longevety i get an easy 7-9 hours every single time. Bottle design is very nice although i am one of those people that prefer to be able to see how much of my fragrance is left. Sprayer is as usual chanel bomb, do take it easy and spray from a distance otherwise you will soak one area of your neck with too much sport.

Scent 7.5/10

mikeyt1975
mikeyt1975

the best fragrance for men in my eyes 10/10 love it :-)

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel is a very woody/earthy/salty Eau de Toilette.

The opening is very salty, yet fresh, like a few orange trees near a sea beach. The opening gives the middles notes of pepper, neroli and cedar a twist.

The middle gets a little creamy with the vanilla coming and smoothing the pepper out. The creamy vanilla also keeps the spices in control.

The base is what is left of the vanilla, pepper and the oranges. The salt water keeps a hint of freshness throughout the fragrance. My most absolute favourite male Chanel!

Overall, a great composition. The phrase "Allure goes physical" is very appropriate for this fresh, close to the skin scent.

ian .neira
ian .neira

This perfume is one of my favorites, I've been places where question is which carry perfume, her Longet is very good, my clothes after 24 hours even smells.

Aegis
Aegis

Vibe: Creamy and sweet key lime pie.

top: starts with high quality aldehidic citrus with a hint of ginger and salt water, one of the prettiest top notes i have had the ´pleasure to smell. duration 5-10 minutes.

Heart: Incredible, top notes never disappear but they fade in intensity, the sweet part of the pie is coming, vanilla, tonka give this perfume the alluring part without leaving it overly sweet, thats because top notes never fade in this level: duration: 4-8 hours

Base: you smell a clean hint of musk mixing the top and the heart, pretty well executed. (4-8 hours)

Overall one of the best summer scents ever created.

Sillage is medium to high, high enough if you apply more than 4 sprays.

Longevity is simply awesome, more than 16 horus on my skin.

scent 10 (conbines the 5 elements).
sillage 9( first 2-3 hours) 7-10 feet and 2-3 feet after that.
Duration 9.5 (10 hours or more)

all in all, a personal favorite, girls dig it greatly.
heaavy compliment getter, glory for mister Polge.

rickyfreaky13

Buy this for my boyfriend, and he loves this so much... He smelled so sexy wearing this :)

FORCED_TO_REGISTER

I just love this perfume.

Very good sillage & longevity.

I can't get enough of it.

However, it's not my signature..as I do not wear it everyday..I keep it for really special occasions ;)

mehrdad

جذاب
مردانه
مناسب برای آقایان شیک پوش حتی با لباس اسپرت
از داشتن آن حتما لذت خواهید برد

Very good and very nice perfume

E.mail: perfume.gallery121@gmail.com
Kik: mehrdad_galleryVery good and nice perfume
با تقدیم احترام
مهرداد

One of my favorites!

SCENT:
The opening is really harsh if sprayed on the neck. It gets better if you spray other parts instead(like your arms, chest, back of the neck...), but this obviously reduce its projection.

The smell of this fragrance is great! It's something I enjoy very much! Opens with an ozonic-lemony vibe, without being too citric. Then, it settles down to something masculine and semi-sweet.

I would say that this smells like a refined vanilla-lemon-cookie that came out of the oven right now! It smells quality!

PROJECTION AND LONGEVITY:
Projection on this one is good! But it won't project well for more than 2 or 3 hours with only 2 or 3 sprays.

Yeah, you could spray a little more and get better projection, but you pay the price: Nobody will dare being next to you, specially on indoors places.

It lasts a long time. Close to my skin, this one lasts up to 18 hours!! One could still smell it on my neck after that much time!

COMPLIMENTS:
Women dig this! I received a lot of compliments on this one! Besides, it's my girlfriend's favorite(alongside with Joop! Homme).

OVERALL:
Great scent! Sometimes it can irritate me if oversprayed(and overspraying here can mean 2 sprays on the neck). I still think that 212 is a little better than this or it's at the same level...at least Allure Homme Sport is a little bit sexier, because of the great sweet base.

darrshanjvoraa

i hav been using some niche brands like cdg, creed ,tomford, but in chanel this allure homme sport is my fav after no 5, well in this u hav to wait for the dry down notes, they r awesome, i love this perfume very much, i hav 150ml bottle and 2 100mls and hav travelling bottles too, a must have fragrance for me.

It smells pleasant but it's certainly not "challenging" in any way. It seems to be directed towards younger guys who don't want to think about fragrances. It's nicely balanced and not "synthetic" to me, but once the opening fades, in 1 to 2 hours, it is of no interest to me. Longevity is very good and projection ("sillage") just right (with one spray to chest).

KERMITHENRY24@yahoo.com
KERMITHENRY24@yahoo.com

when i wear this my girlfriend loves to stay up under me with this one! personally this is my favorite cologne period,i have quite a few! but htis one does it.u will get a lot of complimants! no lie!

Wit_Siamese
Wit_Siamese

This is my 3rd Chanel fragrance (the others are PE & Antaeus).

It is really good for tropical (hot & humid) weather
AHS is a nice chic & clean aromatic fragrance that is so versatile, but it is too popular.

oxm
oxm

Allure pour Homme Sport is a very hot and spicy fragrance, it might resemble the Versace pour homme, but Allure is the most sparkling and
remember a faint scent of almonds gives it something of orientale.Al first spray, immediately comes to meet us part mixed spicy citrus that will not immediately relieved from the bottom of amber and vanilla, the fragrance is quite persistent in my opinion is better use it in spring and autumn when he could pour out in all its magical splendor that at times seems a little sugary
as the flesh of watermelon curious ... I've tried this effect with Acqua Di Gio for men.
A fragrance carefree, cheerful and pleasant, therefore, Chanel never disappoints.
Very good.

cosminsolomon
cosminsolomon

This one smell horrible on my friend's skin, but it turns fruity and spicy on my skin.

9/10 :)

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I'd preivously left a slightly negative review on Allure sport (though it's dissappeared), but that doesnt matter because i came on here today to change that review to a positive one.
After smelling alot more colognes since that year ago, I'd come to realise Allure sport is among the better of finds in that it's a very pleasant wear, it's pleasant to smell on other people, it's easily recognized in such a positive manner and brings about feelings of energy and freshness; the kind of freshness that doesnt rely on the citruses but instead on the actual flavor of the misture of orange, blood mandarine, aldehyes/sea notes, musk and cedar.
In my view, the orange used for this scent is a softer, sweeter juice, and the blood mandarin itself is always a better pick than mandarin as its sweeter and alot less bitter.

Definitely a summer scent, great for the office, though for the prestige aroma and the price, probably best suited for a party or gathering.

If you like Acqua Di Gio, then dump it and go for this instead. you'll stand out with a much more pleasant aura and its not an extremely popular find.

lazzz
lazzz

Great scent, however after a few hours the smell does get similar to Acqua di Gio. Not to say this is a bad thing, it just smells somewhat similar during dry down, enough so that it certainly reminds you of AdG, this is true at least for my body chemistry...

rodolfo

I disagree...this smells nothing like acqua di gio to my nose...i have both this one and acqua di gio.

bet85
bet85

This smell's similar to Aqua di Gio. However this has a creamy citrus that really got to my stomach. :( I read reviews that some people also couldn't stand that note. Not for me.

Davebee456
Davebee456

a crowd pleasing, great bang for your buck, classier citrus, aquatic with a nice creamy dry down..beats most summer frags in the price range.

m-hani

اینو در مورد تمام محصولات این برند عرض کردم
با احترام

Klonjunkie
Klonjunkie

I have liked this fragrance ever since I first smelled it at the men's counter at our local department store. i first had a small bottle and finally used it all. I invested in a larger bottle this time and for some reason this new bottle doesn't seem to have near the longevity that my first bottle had. I still love the scent, but am very disappointed in the scent life.

FORCED_TO_REGISTER

I just love it..any season..anytime..any style on.
Just love it.

editionblanche
editionblanche

synthetic futuralistic perfume...
i understand the purpose of Chanel... i think this perfume has it's uniquiness, and being synthetic is part of it
creamy alluminium citrus, not really fresh though. Citrus in edition blanche is much richer.
truly alluring, sillage is ok for a few hours, then very close to the skin. Fixation could be better
good quality perfume overall
too expensive for what it offers...

defo
defo

This is by far my favorite fragrance. There's nothing quite like it out there. Sexy, sporty, and fresh. It has real class!

UrbanEnergy
UrbanEnergy

This is really a deceiving fragrance in many ways. It's supposed to be a sports fragrance, but it's not. Comes out with an all out citrus bomb that smells like lemon, but there's no lemon in it. Has an aquatic note that doesn't seem to exist. A pepper note that is so faint you'd miss it and begins to transform into this almost vanilla drydown. Then when you think you have it figured out it releases a beautiful white musk, vetiver, and amber drydown. Finally when you think it's all done, that lemon note that doesn't exist bites again and performs the final magic trick. Don't know what the hell happened, but you want to see it again. I can't imagine someone not liking this. Exceptional fragrance.

KinG JameS

@(scenturian) thanx for the correction concerning pour Monsiuer concentre, I just thought if Chanel ever made any EDP it might as well be that and I do get your point that their edts often smell more intensive than many edts and edps out there but think about how Dior Homme was thought to be THE fragrance untill the "intense" version was brought out and everyone all of a sudden noticed how good it was, now its nearly everybodies favourite, so dont get me wrong, Chanel definatley does make high class stuff, I just find it a pity that they have never brought out ANY, I mean really NEVER brought out ANY edp for men, I mean thats definitley alittle odd if U ask me, am quite satisfied with this edt, but we will never know till someone comes out with an EDP of this...

Abid

@mattcejr: This fragrance is not designed for a sample card or whatever...it is designed to evolve on skin and let me assure you that this stuff can work magic if worn accurately and on perfect weather conditions for it i.e summer when its really humid. or when you're doing some sort of sport. yes it can be a little "headache inducing" if you wear it in closed quarters and in cold weather.I think that's the reason its called "Sport".

mattcejr
mattcejr

Take this review with a grain, maybe two or three, heck... a salt shaker full of salt. This is my first review so I am new to this. Chanel Allure sport is a good fragrance, I'll give it that. I recognize it's done very well. After reading the reviews on here, I went out and bought it quite readily. But when I went home, after sniffing the sample card a few more extra times, I realized something. This fragrance did not TRULY appeal to me. The REVIEWS this got appealed to me. The CHANEL BRAND appealed to me. When it came down to it, something about the orange in this was annoying to my nose, headache-inducing almost. Anyways, I went back and exchanged this for La Nuit De L'Homme and couldn't be happier. That being said, what should you get out of my review?

This:
-Try smelling this fragrance without the brand bias either for or against Chanel.
-Get the fragrance that makes you happy, that makes you confident, that makes you smile.
-If you don't like this, try chanel allure. I found it to be less citrusy and more 'alluring' to my nose. I liked it a lot actually.
-Fragrances are like attitudes. Some work for some people, others don't. Definitely see if this one works for you.

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

Allure Homme Sport is a masterpiece. It can be defined as a citrus-aquatic fragrance with a touch of vanilla and tonka bean, giving a sweet aroma on this EDT.
Some people say that Allure Homme Sport and Versace pour Homme are similar. In fact, both of them have some characteristcs, the same DNA, but while AHS is more sweet and refined, Versace pour Homme is more flowery in my opinion. As if we could say AHS is the rich cousin of VpH.
This EDT is also extremely versatile and great for almost all ocasions, like office, college, casual and summer nights/summer parties.
Unfortunatelly AHS doesn't last long on my skin. Knowing about a lot of fake AHS on eBay, I bought my bottle at Nordstrom but after 5h I cannot smell it on my skin.
But despite it, I recommend Allure Homme Sport for any guy because it is a very nice fragrance and women love this kind of scent.

My final rating: 9.25/10.

scenturian

Pour Monsieur Concentree is not Edp., And Chanel Edts r way stronger than many edps and edts out there.

KinG JameS

I think its time Chanel as a fragrance power house follow the lead of other Houses like Dior, Hermes, Givenchy etc concerning producing EDPs of these big success stories, is there really any edp for men besides pour Monsieur concentre? I think not... what a pity if you ask me, they should really think hard about it, we need intensive stuff too lmao

frogman
frogman

This little gem is emperor of the aquatic perfumes,and it is becoming classic like acqua di gio.

ION
ION

As someone below rightly mentioned: "not fresh enough, not loud enough"!
It will undoubtly turn some head every now and then and I do keep a bottle of it in a house somewhere in the country side but the fact remains that this is an inferior perfume (not technically speaking) to the almost identical but better smelling "Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete Chanel" (see my review) that was inspired from and somehow replaces.
Sad.. :(

gloystar
gloystar

Amazing fragrance, but its popularity is growing rapidly which may affect its uniqueness. Still, a must-have summer fragrance.

CARLOS05
CARLOS05

Well what can I say, this is my signature scent and rightly so, I had it on at my wedding and believe me, the Girls love this one.

It is so fresh and different, It has good sillage and lasts for quite a while.

The only bad point is that it is very popular so every tom dick and harry is wearing it.

Buy this if you havent done it already.

Vierhuizen
Vierhuizen

King of the fresh and woodsy segment.

Want to smell great, but not offend anyone? This is your new best friend.

You can take him to the club. You can take him to work. You can take him to a date. You can take him to a wedding. You can take him to the beach.

Summer, Spring, Winter, Fall.. Doesn't matter. This guy projects and lasts year around. (But does best in Summer!)

Starts off with a burst of citrus and eventually the woods take over, but the citrus will remain the whole time. Girls love you when you wear this. Guys hate you when you wear this.

If you don't have it, get it.

silentrich

There's no lemon in this fragrance. That distinguishes it from Dior Homme Sport and Allure Homme Blanche. Also AHS has a woodsy note in the base and it really blends well together. This has much better projection and longevity than Blanche and just plain smells better. Blanche to me is a lemon bomb with a little vanilla and spices.

Anup
Anup

A truly zesty fresh take on the original, Allure Homme Sport doesn't try to take anything away from the original. I believe this fragrance is PERFECT for the man who has Allure Homme as his signature, and would still like to be able to wear it in the spring/summer. I was first introduced to this fragrance a few years ago along side Allure Homme, this is before my nose was developed, so i would often confuse the two(They are VERY similar, save for a few discreet differences).
Allure homme has sort of a "syrupy" accord about it whereas Allure Homme Sport replaces that notion with aldehydes and salt.
I am impressed again Chanel, bravo!
It's worth mentioning that i believe that this would be a great fragrance for someone starting to be able to pick out the different accords.

The top:

Crispy, fresh aldehydes simulating a day so hot that the air is toasting are paired well with a dirty bold saline accord. Sweet, sticky oranges are a perfect compliment to the dry salty notes listed before, pairing quite well with their savory, juicy sweet/tartness. I also get a VERY buried whiff of Styrax in the beginning, interesting indeed.

The middle:

The more i analyze this, the more i realize that this fragrance is really big on complimentary accords. Pepper and neroli fight a vicious battle, of which neroli is the victor. He doesn't walk away with out some spicy/earthy buises from pepper though. There is also a very strong wooden accord in the middle.

The base:

Sandy/sweet tonka beans welcome you onto a sun drenched blanket of amber. Vanilla is the main course, and is almost "melting" in the extreme heat of the sun. Vetiver cleans up some of the vanilla that has gotten onto the amber blanket, smiles and licks his fingers. White musk ensures that this is carried on your skin for quite awhile.

I approve

Smell: 9.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 10

happychub
happychub

perfect !

homogenic
homogenic

Years ago, the first time I smelled it, love it!!!
Bought a bottle and now.... Tired of this.
Not enought fresh and not enough loud....
But in 2004 was an innovate perfume..

silentrich

Great all around fragrance. There's a lot going on in this fragrance and the overall feel of it is a very slightly aquatic and fruit drydown with the more prominent notes being the musk, vetiver, and amber. You'd be hard pressed to find people that don't like this fragrance.

Heverton
Heverton

Another top in my collection. This fragrance is just perfect for me. Smells so different as the usually summer fragrances we have out there.

Starts out with a citrus chord guaranteed by an orange note that through time fades out giving space to a sweet chord where tonka bean and vanilla takes place. Just gorgeous.

It stays on my skin for about 6 hours and projects for about 2~3 hours.

I love this stuff, just love it!

seand7373
seand7373

I have the whole shabang with this one. Edt,a/s lotion, a/s balm, deo. You get the idea. Works really well at the beach and it thrives in humidity. I can only wear this with my girlfriend around :)

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A clean, crisp, loveable, fresh, non-complex, iconic, modern scent, but it is mostly very close to the skin..

I appplied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.5 Hours. 1.5 foot projection - superb. This smell makes life uncomplicated - it arguably personifies modern day masculinity. Office wear or night time. Not sporty to me. Absolutely brilliant

1.5 hours - 2 hours. 6 inch projection

2-4 hours. 1 inch projection tops, but feels close to skin. What a massive, massive shame. It gets less clean in the drydown with a little bit of iron harshness coming but still a top, top smell

4-7 hours - Close to skin, a creamy, soft beautiful drydown, lovely

I love the first 1.5 hours- remarkable, but then it dies quickly. Bring out an EDP and it will revel in all time glory

tvnewsguru
tvnewsguru

Perhaps I don't have the most sophisticated nose, but then again neither does most of the general public. People only care if they like the aroma or they don't. Most don't care what's in it. I presently wear Allure Homme Sport. I've never had so many compliments with any other fragrance I've donned. Previously I wore Allure when it was released in '02. I believe the original is more mature and sophisticated/softer and warmer. Sport is more youthful and energetic. The fragrances last for the better part of the day and are noticeable to others without having to be intimate with them to smell you. They are NOT the most pricey fragrances out there, but if you only buy your cologne at Wal-Mart you're somewhat limited in your palate. I believe them worthwhile. I also have never met anyone that wore or wears either of those two editions which makes it even more popular on me. I did not like Blanche but forgive me for not remembering exactly why and I have not sampled bleu.

sara123
sara123

Allure Homme Sport Chanel را از فروشگاه آنلاین والاسان بخواهید . فقط با چند کلیلک

Abid

Fresh, clean and very sensual!! has the capability to induce weak knee phenomenon in women! lacks in projection but have a nice sillage.

edit:
I hate the aldehyde note it makes me dizzy sometimes. I think it works its full magic which I would describe "weapon of mass seduction" when you are on the move (sports, walking etc)..and not in a calm setting. let the original Allure homme take care of your calm situations.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

A very synthetic aqua fragrance, with so much sea and citric notes in opening. The woods give a lovely touch. Really strong and a little bit boring; great sillage and longevity. It's nice for hot summer days but not a good buy at all, mainly because the price.

too young

For me Chanel Allure and Allure Sport have became all-time masterpieces. But Edition Blanche and Bleu de Chanel are a complete failure(((

Lance
Lance

For me, nothing can beat this on Chanel house for men!

Rudy Arnak
Rudy Arnak

It´s a very "kind" fragrance. You can wear it in summer, in winter. At day, at night.In the summer time and in winter. You will receive compliments for sure. It´s not my favourite, but always have it ready if one day I dont have a lot of time to prepare my day.

SmellItOut
SmellItOut

This fragrance is my curse... Want to wear it, want to smell it and each time wolf under sheep skin wears that smell...

ZinoD
ZinoD

I get many compliments, when I 'm wearing this!!

mn77393
mn77393

something about this one just clicks with me. i like allure homme, but i LOVE allure homme sport. i do the similarities in versace pour homme, but i prefer this one in general. i don't know if it's the vetiver or the vanilla or what, but i could just bask in this scent. it's gotten plenty of compliments from both genders, and it is thankfully not very common here, so i don't smell like everyone else when i wear it.

i've been on the hunt for other fragrances that strike me the way this one does, but nothing has quite hit the mark. this is one i could feel confident wearing in any situation, from casual nights out to dates to professional settings. this one will be in my collection for a long time.

Fabricio
Fabricio

A great addition to my collection. Invigorating and relaxing scent, not too citrusy and not sweet at all. It is balanced and fresh. Lasts long and adds vitality to my day or night. You don´t need to over wear, it is strong enough. It goes well in any weather. Great scent.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

The best ''sport'' in the world, but i dont think this is a aromatic sport like others, he have a oriental base with white musk,tonka, vanilla, in light rate, mixed with the top notes orange (best), spice, sea scent and neroli. Allure Sport have a great versatility and the women loves! Younger cousin of Versace Pour Homme!

shark
shark

sou um jovem advogado trabalho de terno e gravata,e em dias de folga uso roupas esporte fino,e este perfume cai bem em todas as ocasiões citadas!!muito elegante e versátil,com sillage moderado e fixação muito boa!!apaixonante e rende muitos elogios!!

mr_euphoria
mr_euphoria

The extraordinarity of this fragrance comes from the orange scent at the top notes, it makes it my absolute fav fragrance!! I cant say i like the smell of orange but here it is ballanced very well with the other notes and it adds to the fragrance this youthfull note :))
I dont agree that Allure homme sport is a summer fragrance or a casual one. I find it very classy and it needs a shirt and expensive shoes to fullfil the look. :) Fragrance for early fall, spring, even winter! I can say that I have had a lot of compliments when I wear it :))

mimi88
mimi88

bought it for my boyfriend, we both love it. it's a very masculine (not that way perfume it self, but when someone wears it - to me the real man should smell sth like this:)) its very sexy it adds charm and oomph, the name allure fits the smell a lot. and it reminds me of clinique happy wich i love too. the longevity on my skin and boyfriend is very good, stays from morning till evening.

twlahue

I like it, but my wife does not find this one to be very memorable. Her comment was, "I don't think anyone would even notice it." (That is after 5 sprays) She likes Bleu De Chanel much better...

KinG JameS

Now this is the "coolest" under the sun, and I mean that literally... this is my #Nr.1 summer scent, boy is it lovely, I give it a 9.0/10, its strong and versatile, nice projection and the best of all its Laaaaaasssstttss, especially on clothes, I think I´m in love the tonka bean & vanilla combo.
BUT, and here it comes... wait for it...
One bad thing, as you may have already noticed all the reviews... its very popular, so many lovers out there lol. without a doubt chanels best in my eyes hehe.

@tuturudka- U might wanna sell me yours lmao.

scribs
scribs

i have this cologne, it is a good FILLER FRAGRANCE, when u don't know what to put on and need something that says u remembered to put on cologne but didn't wanna give it too much thought. the projection is OK not GREAT like others but it gets the job done, on my skin it dies out after 4-5 hours

takeitupthenose

Chanel Allure Homme Sport is probably the best blind buy a human being can purchase. It is the most balanced scent I have come in contact with. No one will be offended and you will get compliments across the board.

It starts off with a nice citrus blast that is perfectly blended (ignore all the synthetic hoopla) and as it dries down becomes creamy, sweet and a little earthy. The only problem I have with this, is that this is no more a sports fragrance as Buffalo Chicken has Buffalo. It is a very well blended, creamy dreamscicle that develops well.

My only problem is that it doesn't project a bunch and for such a great scent I want everyone to enjoy it :o)

Xandria
Xandria

this bottle makes every girls in my office go crazy. they love it. too bad it doesnt hit me as it does to other girls.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

You wear this stuff and you are in instant HIT!!!! Seriously! This cologne is really all inclusive; its passionate, fiery, calm, collected, refined, robust, masculine, soft, delicious, romantic, boardroom etc. all at the same time. Its freshness meets a hint of spice. This is a cologne that if you took on the road with you on vacation would turn heads in the elevator when you are leaving out and when you return at the end of your day.

If you like clean and fresh, buy this. Oh and there is an initial punch that this one has that dissipates as the day goes on but that keeps it lively on your skin. Let it wear down before you judge it.

BamBamBaby
BamBamBaby

you guys know I give honest rates....

this is a BUY ! If you can grab a bottle DO IT !

Fresh. Orange, Creamy...... you will smell soooooo good its really a masterpiece....

9/10 !

Flatnose
Flatnose

Knockout...!

lnicky
lnicky

Absolutely awesome fragrance. Cannot say enough about this one. Truly a masterpiece. The dry down is one of a kind, the staying power is amazing too. One of the very best

uscguy777
uscguy777

This is a good one ya'll. It's a real smooth, laid-back kinda smell and you can wear this anytime. Girls dig this stuff I'm not gonna lie haha. It's great for dates, work, school, get togethers, not clubs so much it doesn't blend to well with cig smoke. It's not gonna project like crazy, but within it's proximity it's pretty bold, and it stays quite a long time (6-8 hrs). All in all an exceptionally product.

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

I just got it today, and it might be early to write a review on it, but since I had tried it before a couple of times I'm gonna go ahead and write my opinion(not a review). It has some similarities with fuel for life by diesel, which is one of my best scents. This scent is also amazing not just because it smells kind of like diesel but because It lasts long, and smells awesome. I agree that this doesn't smell like the other "sports" cologne. yea, you would expect an aquatic fresh scent from an sport cologne. This is a chocolate like cologne, and among all CHANEL products, this is more contemporary, which makes it better than the others in my opinion. Overall a masterpiece. At least a must try.

spirit966

This is not a "Sport" fragrance at all.

Good for Spring/Summer, along with fragrances such as YSL L'Homme, GIT, so AHS not the freshest thing around.. Nothing unique really but it is well done, although top notes are slightly synthetic.

I like this more than Allure Homme, not because AHS is better, but because there are too many better alternatives under the oriental spicy fragrance category that Allure Homme has to compete against.

AHS smells quite different to Allure Homme . The cedarwood is more prominent and powdery in AHS. AHS is aquatic orange + powdery cedar + creamy musk

Allure Homme = warm slightly bitter orange + dabs of pepper + sweet tonka and sticky amber (labdanum?)

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Similar to a lot of acquatic ,that airy watery vibe but this is more sweet and spicy.
Have great longevity for sport fragrance 6 hours and great projection.
People seems to love it a lot .
For me i wouldn't buy another bottle,it's just average for me and became too popular.

marioslg1
marioslg1

one of the best sport perfumes that can be used in any occasion/season. very attractive and draws compliments all the time...one of the best from Chanel

Stefan
Stefan

Ok here is my take. For one, I owned this. It's just to synthetically sweet. I have some good sweets ones like Black XS to use an example. But this one didn't hit me.
Allure Homme Sport Cologne is better.

Yes, the edt projects better, but in heat, do you really want that?

A new one by True Religion just came out called Drifter.
I think they smell the same, only drifter is milder and it kinda more compromising.

Like I said, I tried it, but my nose just didn't see the fireworks, and as much as someone likes it on me, it's me first ladies.

Hence why D&G Light Blue, Aqua Di Gio, Armani Code, and Gultier didn't end up sticking in my collection...

I think if you like sweet, go with Ralph Lauren Double Black, Pi, or Hot Water.

Cylob
Cylob

It took a few wearings but I think I finally found my new summer fragrance.
Just like the other Chanels and the original Allure this is multi-layered and shifting different notes to the top all the time. I really love it!
Usually I'm offended by citrus in the top notes, but the orange / mandarin are a real joy! And it gets better and better after. Woods, amber, vertiver: yumyum. It doesn't beat the original, but it gets darn close!

n4nette
n4nette

This one makes me wish I was a man so I could wear it all the time :) perfect....

dab
dab

Allure Homme Sport Vs Dior Homme Sport. How do you put (1st - 2nd)? who the best of the two?

Thanks.

Khulo
Khulo

This one is probably the best of my collection, I absolutely love this fragrance. Everywhere I go, I get complimented on. When I mean everywhere it is everywhere, at work, at the club, at the bar,at parties and even walking down the street.
I'm on my second one on this cologne and I can guarantee won't stop in here.

Nanc
Nanc

My husband where's this and let me tell you this scent is H.O.T on him! The first cologne his ever enjoyed enough to purchase and wear!

Mrgstar
Mrgstar

This one is definately in my top-10 list! A very good scent, with high quality ingredients! Fresh and clean. The notes blends very well together! It has a delicious vanilla note, which I like very much! I dont think the name "Sport" suits it, it is much more than just an ordinary sports fragrance.. It is so classy! Can be worn for almost any occasion. Its great in warm weather, but can be used in cold weather as well. I would say any season. Above average longevity and sillage! It is a real compliment getter, for sure!!
Final overall rating: 9/10

asianmetalhead
asianmetalhead

beautiful top notes with the citrus it really is captivating. It's nothing you probably haven't smelt before, something similar but its probably the best fruity citrusy kind of smell you will experience ever. its very well put together and girls favor this one the most from my experience. It's the best day time scent.

Karhu
Karhu

I don't think I can put it any better than gypsy parfumista did below. Simply put, this is an amazing fragrance that my wife immediately noticed when I tried it on yesterday! I am still very much an amateur and only a few months into my new-found obsession, but I rapidly find myself becoming a Chanel aficionado. I seem to have issues with fragrances disappearing on my skin after 2 hours, but not with AHS...incredible projection and longevity.

I will definitely be purchasing this EDT and will have to invest in Bleu when it warms up a bit here.

So far the best fragrance I have worn.

JustinV
JustinV

I did a review on Allure, so check it out for reference =p

Same with the Allure, only thing it pops out more citrusy, juicy and creamier.

In the middle the citrusy maintains its vibe. The pepper like scent pops up, but under the radar.

And at the end, it is a creamy, well done citrus, with the other 3 elements under neath it all.

So basically, the creamy citrus scent is over the top. Unlike Allure Homme, which spices and woods are on the top most of the time.

Why did they call it sport? I don't know, if I were to call it, I would call it Chanel Allure Homme Deux. HAHAHA!

Same scoring, 4.5/5, this is targeted for the citrus fan. But I personally pick the original. I like that one more. =)

yudisuseno
yudisuseno

oh my, one thing i learn today is

price tag don't lie

even it's expensive, i dare to blind buy, and heck, this scent is SO exclusive

it opens with a sharp citrus smell (the best part i'd say), really sharp but not offensive.don't worry

when it reaches heart notes, it is flowery, i don't sense any pepper but it is still masculine

the base notes are like ice cream, so vanilla

i guess i have to learn more, i only spray it once :P

overall, i am satisfied,
one thing amazing after the price tag is the longevity, you'll be dead lucky if you can find a fresh smell stays more than 7 hours.

UPDATE
what's generic and synthetic smelling is the musk in the drydown, it is not vanilla, it's musk, and yes, it is a flaw in this scent,. but i still like it though.

I finally broke down and bought this! I cannot believe I went without it for so long! Superb, and better than I remembered it...

This is an elegant manscent, but also clean and light. The opening just sparkles and has an almost lush juiciness to it. Fresh, but not too sporty. Aqueous in nature, but NOT aquatic. Just wonderful!! The heart is an exceptional blend of floral subtlety, light spiciness and warm soft cedar. The drydown is just that: dry, warm and sexy; but not overly oriental or spicy. Smooth, crisp and very refined.

Jacques Polge is a master!! Chanel always radiates class and style...

sherwin
sherwin

Smells good to me but I'm still not WOW'd by the smell... scent is ok

Bapi
Bapi

One thing I will never understand, why I see the negative comments about this masterpiece. There are things on earth that you so crave, that you so want, that you so want to be like, so want to smell like; for me, if you are a man you would always want to smell like this. There are things that you would always want to carry from the earth life to the after life, this would be a thing, a smell.

In life we often think that we are searching for something, something we don't know, a person, a love, a life, a dream, a meaning, we don't know what we are searching for, we expect and hope that one day we would find it by accident and then we will recognize it after finding it. And when we find that it makes us feel like "where had you been?" When I first met this masterpiece I knew I would never let this thing slip away from my life. I remember the month I met this, October 2006.

At the first sniff I knew I would always love it. Heavenly. Heavenly. Heavenly.

Misty orange like light smell mingled with aldehyde is the note that will force you to love this in the opening note from the first spray. Love it. You would, too. However, the oranges or aldehyde will go but the nuance you will have at the first sniff will stick around you like a shadow.
Then the trumpets of Cedar's arrival is heard, pretty loudly, beautifully and tucking the pepper's sweetness and neroli's love. This gorgeous cedar-neroli affair will mesmerize you and anyone who can smell it.
The sweetness of the opening note still won't leave you and will keep dancing with the cedar around you when the base appears. It's THE BASE. Sweetness of musk and amber will play the backward vocal in this song where tonka and vetiver will be the main vocal. This tonka is not like the tonka being smelled anywhere else. The opening's sweetness, gorgeous cedar, pepper and neroli's lovely union of the heart and the richness of the vetiver and tonka will radiate a smell that will make people ask what you are wearing (male and female both).

I was asked by a lot of known people, stopped by many unknown faces, and quizzed by few what exactly I was wearing, people of all ages, all sexes. I'm a perfume freak, my wardrobe is very rich in numbers, this is one of the 4 perfumes I've ever used that made people ask me so many questions.

In my opinion it is usable for day, night, office, party, casual, formal..........everywhere. If you wanna be the one who smells absolutely different from others then you wear this.

I'm not with the people who says it has poor silage and longevity, I feel pity for them because I don't think they're talking about the original smell.

To me
Silage: 8/10
Quality: 9.5/10
Uniqueness: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

If you are a one-perfume man who thinks about a perfume being liked/loved/accepted by all then I'd suggest this for you.

misswithoutlogic
misswithoutlogic

A man wears Allure Homme Sport by Chanel. He cames in in the room. And.. It's enough 1 second to smell this scent and you wanna rip off his clothes and sniff all that powerful and incredible masculine scent.
there isn't anything better than men's neck + Allure Homme Sport. it's absolutely magnet of woman.

How people enjoy this synthetic crap is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe good for the younger crowd, but not sure about the older crowd.

This is kind of the azarro chrome in chanel's caliber, if any.

ROUSAK
ROUSAK

A long lasting scent, yes it is fresh but it did not suit me, i just did not like it...nothing special

MAHENDRA
MAHENDRA

Too Familiar,

But very nice,

can smell young-ish sexy.

Lasting power dont justify much

I was initially shocked by how familiar this fragrance was to my nose, I could have sworn I'd smelt it before. Either I reviewed a scent very much like Allure Homme Sport, or there has been many a man that has walked past me wearing this.

Allure Homme Sport is what I'd describe as a lemony, green scent with a touch of powder and pepper. In some ways this fragrance does evoke a sense of 'sporty-ness', however it is also a clean, Summery, casual and fresh scent.

Although interesting, and certainly pleasing to a female nose, Allure Homme Sport seems a little generic to me. Although not exactly the same, this fragrance is along the lines of Davidoff's Cool Water, Beckham's Instinct and Armani's Acqua di Gio.

The peppery citrus notes can become irritating over time, so due to the rather strong sillage, I can only recommend going light with this one. I like this fragrance's crispness however, I think it's a nice Summery alternative to the original rich and spicy Allure Pour Homme.

Although the blend itself works well, I also found this fragrance quite linear. I wonder whether this fragrance was composed to appeal to those men that aren't too fussed with perfumery as an art. As much as I hate to say it, I think Chanel is taking a step backwards with this release. Allure Homme Sport just doesn't seem to match the class, quality and distinction of other Chanel scents.

scenturian

I had it when it was launched years ago.
Has the core of the original with touch of aquatics, more citrusy and softer.
Good for younger crowd IMO.
Longevity and sillage r good since the brand behind it is Chanel.
I have allergy to the word "sport" on frangrances however this is indeed a nice fragrance.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Oh, my God, this is edible it smells so amazing. I adored it's subtlety and was so looking forward to buying this for my man... until my brother wore it first. Which I will forever be angry at him for.
Still, this is one of my absolute favourites for men.

guest_ROUSAK
guest_ROUSAK

Boring and expensive... a lot of scents smell close to this one....
Anasteus and Platenuim are the only two men scents i respect from chanel

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

I am really undecided about this.. There seems to be big hype about this but I don't see where it's coming from... It's fresh no doubt, but then I don't smell anything else... its like blah for me. Maybe others can smell it? But no one said anything.. Its not bad, some oranges, musk & aldehydes are sort of 1 dimensional for me. Such an average frag for Chanel... I can only give it a neutral rating leaning more towards a negative review.

Nimue666
Nimue666

This scent disappeared completely after 10 minutes. I have that problem with a lot of scents, which is why I often go for homme, heavier woody incense stuff.

Got this as a free sample. Wouldn't buy it but may be my personal chemistry.

I first smelled the AHS in a mgazine, but unbeknownst to me, it was the Cologne (5 oz bottle, clear flacon)and I wrote it off as another watery citrus scent and never looked back...UNTIL I was picking up my reserved bottle of The One Gentleman the other day and decided to give it another spray...WOW! THIS is AHS? I must have it...

I love Allure (both mens and womens)and on the whole am pretty sceptical of 'sport' versions,(other than POLO SPORT) and this divine juice turned me around. It begins with a super fresh-juicy combo of blood mandarin (a citrus fave) and oranges, with airy aldehydes and smooth watery notes; not sticky- fruity but light, zesty slake your thirst kind of citruses and they last! The body of this is unbelieveable-cedar, pepper and neroli (wood, spice and flowers)all done in a VERY masculine, refined way; and none of the notes in this rise above or overpower the others. Cedar is strong and rich, the pepper is pungent but elegant and the neroli-sexy and soft, I'm in love! The drydown is warm, smooth, earthy and sweet all at once, and the longevity on this is superb! Even now on the two day old test strip, I can smell the smooth freshness of this, along with the lovely oriental aromatics in the base. This one is a winner and I can't believe I ignored it for so long-I must have this juice...and SOON!

Sillage: close but noticable
Longevity: Out of this world!
Overall: 4.5/5

Oh, Chanel...how could I have doubted you? Can you ever forgive me...

guest_Meh
guest_Meh

At first I loved it! Smelt alot like boss in motion( silver ball, orange ring) but the dry down smelt like every other channel for men. Very typical Chanel. So I'll Stick to boss in motion. Was really dissapointed, I though maybe this Chanel would be different. It's not with paying for something typical.

Alee
Alee

The dry down is amazing!! i had tested this on paper and 2 days later the smell is still there!! im sure it will smell good on skin. Very long lasting which i adore. A bit expensive though, but its Chanel..:)..highly recommended as a daily wear, great for summer and for those in the tropical area. its a must have!

guest_sissou
guest_sissou

c'est le meilleur parfum qui existe

Omega Man
Omega Man

High quality, strong and complex fresh scent. Smells wonderful, but it might be a little too sweet and fancy for a grown man to wear to the workplace. I imagine it would be great for school and to pick up chicks.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Too good to be, it's already well said by everyone here. I believe whoever loves chanel fragrance, this is a must have product! Out of all my collections, this is one of the 3 best chosen by my friends and even my gf. My first bottle after so many years been wanting to get chanel again. Years ago Antaeus and Egoiste was the best.

lfmars98
lfmars98

Very good fragrance. Citrus and fresh opening that does sweeten up during the drydown. I think its strong enough to be a year-round scent. Good sillage and it last 6-8 hours on my skin. 8.25/10.

matteo
matteo

I had this cologne two years ago!!its a really nice smell and when i would go out i got compliments from the table next to mine!!!real nice fragrance!!!!

andrevarx
andrevarx

It really is cooler and softer than the normal version. This EDT has an entry too citrus and gradually becomes creamy, pleasant, stands Allure Homme fragrance but with a more creamy and smooth, while slightly floral.

Very nice for men a little younger than users of Allure Homme, and I even think Chanel is a very stylish with great potential for really warm weather, in very formal for warm climates in general.

Allure Homme Sport is very strong at the beginning. For me, the real gem is actually at the base note, and it will take some time to get to it.
To make a long story short, the scent transforms itself into something else and there is nothing quite like it. It's actually frizzy, refreshing, and slightly sweet. I find this to be perfect for a date night as the scent is smooth and sexy. I consider replace my original Allure with this.

bwcw81
bwcw81

A very harsh citrusy and freshness at the opening, mostly synthetic. Minutes later, I can smell white pepper and mild spicy scent with hint of floral, very nice on my skin, last notes is mild woody musky scent. Very good longevity, bout 6 hours on me and sillage is great! People start to notice the scent from far!

Somehow it is very similar to Hummer H2 which I like a lot, but this is softer and more floral version. Great for active sportmen!

guest_goran
guest_goran

It`s a really good fragrance, fresh, longlasting, suitable for daytime wear and hot weather. But it reminds me very much of BOSS bottled. Allure is fresher, but still they are similar on me.

WJ55Hombre
WJ55Hombre

when you go to a perfume store to buy something suitable for a sunny day you'll buy this it's the best for hot times..casual use
for me:

Rich28
Rich28

I find the citrus notes at the beginning cloying, it's too heavy for me. However my brother used the scent once and I didn't get that over powering citrusy opening that I get whenever I wear it, so I guess it must be my body chemistry or, it just smells differently to my nose on my skin.

Funny that some comments compare this scent to versace homme because I have the same reaction to it where I find that the citrus opening is way too strong. The vanilla and tonka bean dry down is nice though and I get lots of comments whenever I wear this scent.

It's a good frag, I'm trying really hard to like this one but alas, I have to admit that it's not one of my favorites. I think I'd like it a lot better without the heavy citrus opening.

henrycemo
henrycemo

wow this is the one.allure home sport is the best daily and summer fragrance it is little bit better than issey miyake this is my fav right now with issey miyake and angel man pure malt

jacquezz
jacquezz

I LOVE THIs ALOT.. one of my favourite perfumes for all times.. it has been more than 4 bottles, as i got lots of good compliments when i wear this out.. one of the best from chanel collection..

DC-8
DC-8

Cute scent, specially the vanilla part of it is nice. A bit too warm and sweet for a hot summer day, yet too cold for winter. After all these, yet a jack of all trades!

Cute scent, but not too very unique.

The startup is fresh and a bit green. A bit too sweet, for a sport platform, specially in the hot season.

Longevity and projection is very satisfactory on my skin.

The price is too high for such a scent, to my opinion. Almost twice the worth. But after all these, it is yet an attractive product and would satisfy you. At first I did not like it, but now I love it! :-)

For some minorities, it might smell a bit like synthetic, which I have to agree, in a way...

P.S. Chanel would not disappoint you!

Score: 8 of 10

Venom
Venom

Very nice scent and not widely used. Will draw much attention and be a favorite to many ladies. Highly recommended for any man to use in summer, night or day. It's price might not make it an everyday use type but it's worth a try.

guest_maneli
guest_maneli

that's my favourite

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Beautiful blend of vetiver with remarkable opening citrus notes.

I have to admit that vetiver has never been my favourite note but Allure Homme Sport changes my attitude ☻ I start to love it after 10 sprays with difficulties at the beginning.

Longevity is incredible and sillage is great. I can smell it on my skin after 8 hours.

☻▬☻▬☻ Highly recommended to try before buy as it is very pricey (approximately £53/100ml at Boots) ☻▬☻▬☻

behzad1280
behzad1280

Very fresh and load citrusy beginning. Every one passing around can easily smell it as a pleasant and cool scent, and you will get many compliments and admirations from women.

I felt it as a very strong scent in every single seconds of long long longevity and my nose couldn’t get along with it or even deny it at all.
So after 2houres I got stuck in dizziness, vertigo and nausea feeling.

I thought the word “Sport” on the bottle means that you have to engage with some sports and let others enjoy of this scent, not directly concentrate on it or even use it in resting or calm situation!!! Yes Chanel, I know you meant it!!!

Or maybe I better blame those whole Aldehyde things!

I don’t like to experience those feelings again. So The great Allure Homme Sport, all be yours gentlemen.

بوی بسیار خنک و شدیدی داره که اول کار ممکنه کمی زننده به نظر بیاد
به مذاق من بوی مواد شیمیایی و بطور کل ترکیبات مصنوعی رو میده و بعد از مدتی باعث سردرد میشه
دوام و پخش بوی بالایی داره که باعث میشه همه اطرافیان اون رو حس کنن و تحسین کنن
همونطور که از اسمش هم بر میاد بیشتر به درد روزهای گرم میخوره
در کل اول بهتره تستش کنین و در صورتی که خودتون تونستید با بوی اون کنار بیاید بخرید

dm8m
dm8m

allure homme sport is a good refreshing scent but it closely resembles the scent of versace homme & armani mania. so it has the smoke but no fire.i still like it though.=)

bronstein
bronstein

Wonderfully fresh, perfect for really hot summer days. Almost impossible to overdose. Not very sexy, but sportive.

This one is the scent of choice for young Central European men if the thermometer is above 30° Celsius.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Youthful charm and natural sex appeal. I can't cease liking it, though it's been around for five years. Aqua or not Aqua, it doesn't give me any delight on my own skin, but inspires and cheers me up on men. I'd say, it's the very case when everything is simple, but of genius.

Daria
Daria

Me amd my mom bought this as a souprise for my brother,I smelled this on the store and I said to my mom "This is it!!"
My brother was so happy :)
2 shpritz and it enough all day long!!
and the smell is AMAZING!
If I was a man I swear it was one of my FAV!

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

Little brother of other Allures.
This is my less favorite of all Allures.
Not bad, but I prefer the original Allure by far.
edited: I did not like this one...

guest_Federal_86
guest_Federal_86

The best "acqua" fragrance in the market. Perfect for using during the day, that's the only CHANNEL I like, but CHANNEL surprised me this time.

mahamud
mahamud

NOT SO MUCH EXCITED I EXPECTED ABOUT THIS ONE ALLURE HOMME SPORT CHANEL.THOUGH I TRIED ONCE AFTER I BOUGHT THIS ONE.

IT LASTS LONG BUT VERY LIGHT WOODY SMELL.I AM NOT SATISFY.

costaleo
costaleo

When I tried this one in the store I was so amazed... the salesclerk just said: "It´s a Chanel". As if she said, "what´s so surprising about the quality of this scent?". Ok, Chanel, you win again.

It's charming and sexy. Masculinity at its very best interpretation!

UPDATE
After some use, I have to admit it is a bit overpowering for me. I recognize its qualities, keep every word I wrote above, but I can't wear it. I got a bottle of Versace pour homme, which is quite similar, but a bit more citrusy, which makes it more wearable to me.

andy
andy

love this scent its totally diffrent and a very sexy aroma and im thinking of getting the creation lamis version for 3 on perfumemax

flem
flem

Seriously. This cologne will last basically forever. You will be able to smell it on your clothes even after a wash sometimes, if you use unscented washing soap.

That being said, 1 or 2 sprays tops is plenty!

The smell is exactly what others have said, strong. I feel empowered when I wear it. It's also a very complicated and multi-layered smell. It's almost thought provoking it seems. Modern and masculine.

Even after all that though, it still feels to be best suited for a guy between the ages of 20-30. I can't really see it on anyone much older then that.

guest_ubong
guest_ubong

its the coolest things after ice. i love its strong,lasting masculine fragrance. problem:pple can always tell where i been to or with (lol)

pascalchito
pascalchito

love the scent but it doesnt last long enough... i really go gaga over chanel!!

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Chanel Allure Sport had me at first whiff! Its seriously is a one of a kind. I've smelt other colognes that have reminded me of this but nothing compares to it in my opinion.

It's the perfect blend of citruses, amber, vanilla, and spices. Very masculine and refreshing. I think its the tonka bean in the mixture that makes me like it so much. Versace Pour Homme does resemble this but Chanel is sweeter to me.

The longevity is good, I wish it would be a bit stronger though. The drydown is just like when you initially spray it but the citruses calm down quite a bit.

Definitely my second favorite cologne I own. Chanel please do not discontinue this. It'll be like discontinuing my soul.

vdxl
vdxl

Nice, many consider it as being a more wearable version of Allure. Maybe because of the fact that it can be used with sportswear. I perceive it as being more intense than the classic one, but it also has some aquatic notes which make it a little cheaper smelling. Not bad, but not excellent either. From Chanel, I have high expectations.

guest_LJ
guest_LJ

I am a man of classic, retro taste and for me, this, along with many other contemporary fragrances is just not masculine enough for me by far. I would never buy a bottle of this stuff. If you want to smell like a girl, then go ahead, but I have absolutely no interest in loosing my manliness.

slamb
slamb

This is not a great perfume, but it is a lovely fragrance. I especially like this on an older man. I enjoy the contrast of this light cologne on a mature man.
Too many times older men choose a perfume that just adds to their age rather than creates a contrast. The opposite problem exists for younger men who choose a "young" smell which just makes them younger.

kugkng
kugkng

Easy wearing sweet in my mind it's not masculine..for me just sweet-woody and fresh....long lasting though.

Toni Lop
Toni Lop

The best fragrance for men ... Excellent perfume ... Scent is elegance ...

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

ALLURE goes physical. A new interprettion of masculine ALLURE. A sparkling and energizing freshness, combined with sensuality.
The fragrance includes a mixture of mandarin & oranges blended with tunsian neroli, aldehydes, tonka bean, white musk, amber, black pepper, atlas cedar, and vetiver.

FUELedbyCHAOS
FUELedbyCHAOS

I love the original but this version gives me a headache every time I wear it.

01emino
01emino

i love this one!, its my favourite its strong fresh and lasts ages! all time fav:D, its not cheap and doesnt smell cheap. its a little too common though

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

one of the sexiest men i ever met (i met a lot;D) was wearing it, since that time i am addicted to it, but i can swear it smells different on other men, on my ex it did not work - there it was ordinary...:)
who knows...:) i guess i smelled his skin in the mix...and this guy was pure sex....

DeamonKenji
DeamonKenji

The notes are stuck in your mind and soon you become addicted to the scent! It is puzzlingly light and sweet at the same time!

ALEXEIFEDOROV
ALEXEIFEDOROV

THE OPENING IS BEAUTIFUL¡ I WEAR THIS SCENT AS A CASUAL OPTION. BRILLIANT¡ MASCULINE AND FRESH, AND SOLID LONGEVITY AS ALWAYS IN CHANEL

Southish
Southish

Very nice perfume for sport fragrance. It isn't simple cologne. Elaborate and harmonious composition of notes. Long lasting to. I like it very much. Chanel as usualy is on top.

seekme8888
seekme8888

I think last note on my skin seem like Chance chanel eau fraiche really

elaida_00
elaida_00

one of my friends has this one GODDDDD even now it gives me the shivers is so masculine so...powerful..sooo sexy i cannt explain is HOT

Giorgio
Giorgio

Like Allure Homme with "fresh notes". Very weareable, good sillage and it last a long time. A good and classy alternative of "Aquas and Lights" fragances.

Vader_GR
Vader_GR

I always read very good reviews for this one...Also its notes are very promising...And it is a good fragrance...but in my opinion not a must-have as almost everyone says...I prefer the "Blanche" edition which is simply enchanting.

lolita82
lolita82

my husband wears it!
Very classy...everone passes a comment...its chanel after all. Best fragrances ever!

ticalau
ticalau

I don't like it! :( just to fruty and very light... not so powerful as i expect from chanel!

Althea
Althea

I love it, beautiful, sexy... actually it kind of smells unisex to me, just a bit.. although there isnt one unisex scent on the market that I like, but I would buy this one and wear it from time to time.. yeah I think I will buy for my boyfriend and will steal from him :)

dancam86
dancam86

One of the best fragrances i´ve ever had. So masculine and powerful and girls love it, I used to get a lot of compliments when I wore it. I totally recomend it!

don_k
don_k

Пользуюсь Allure Homme уже три года, летом 2006 попробовал Allure ​Homme Sport, аромат воистину волшебный, после его покупки остальные перестали для меня существовать!
Allure Homme take three years, in the summer of 2006 tried Allure Homme Sport, the aroma of truly magical, after its purchase of the remaining ceased to exist for me!

guest_alex
guest_alex

unbilievebly cool spray!!! the best fragrance for men ever made!!! Allure Cologne Sport and Blanche edition are far from clean ALLURE SPORT(((

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

It's cool, it's cute. Youthful, fresh, easy to use. But it's not my type. Just like so many aquatic scents out there.

Giv1952
Giv1952

the cedrat note is the star of this one. It's bring the youthful, modern, artistic to this fragrance

Moszatka
Moszatka

It is the best fragrance for men! I love it when my husband is wearing.

kurtnobrain
kurtnobrain

my personal fav out of the 70 colognes..i have

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel 4.29 out of 5 based on 2868 ratings and 430 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Allure Homme Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Allure Homme Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Allure Homme Sport by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Allure Homme Sport by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.