Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Chanel for men

Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Chanel for men
dislike

Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Chanel for men Pictures Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Chanel for men Pictures

Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport by Chanel is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. Top notes are aldehydes, orange, mandarin orange, grapefruit, neroli, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are spices and fir resin; base notes are tonka bean, atlas cedar, vetiver, white musk and pepper.

Aldehydes Orange Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Neroli Bergamot Lemon

Spices Fir Resin

Tonka Bean Atlas Cedar Vetiver White Musk Pepper

Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Fragrance Reviews

Loewengel
Loewengel

This is a true fresh summer fragrance that sticks to its motto: a sensation doesn't have to take over to be strong. Natural-like fresh lemon smell in a bled of green notes like coriander and basil, that also has peppery scents and nutmeg, very aromatic with no weak notes, too. This one coud be worn both after sports, in the office, during daytime and even I'd wear it in a suit and tie for an evening in spring or summer. The best male fragrance from Chanel to my taste!

Dad jax
Dad jax

I Loved the original old formulation but this one is just not that, a lemony watered down modified in a bad way kind of stuff... oh my how much i dislike this one what used to be one of my fav.

stefanel80
stefanel80

Citral!! Citral!! and more Citral!! Buy one lemon, put it on your skin and you will smell like this fragrance without spend money!

Shaheen
Shaheen

Cologne Sport is comprised of a very tart and tangy citron, bergamot, lemon, and grapefruit opening. The heart and base consists of aldehydes, neroli, and cedar. This is probably my second favorite summer fragrance next to Mugler Cologne. It's just fantastic stuff for really hot weather.

Le Nez001
Le Nez001

This used to be my signature scent.

I loved the original formula's fresh, cold, citrus blast, that had gotten me so many compliments from women and men alike. I wore it year round.

Unfortunately, Chanel has changed the formula. It's been watered down to a mere shadow of it's original glory. Now it's simply a timid citrus smell one might find on a scented hand wipe.

Longevity and sillage are negatives on the number scale.

The search goes on.

shaherimad
shaherimad

Wild leek in the bottle.

neo_77
neo_77

l'auteur de ce commentaire est obsédé par les parfums
J'ai choisi une fleur de chaque jardin
Possible certains d'entre vous n'ont pas compris le sens de ce parfum ou bien les goûts, mais franchement j'ai arrêté mes recherches quand j'ai rencontré ce cologne élégant .

dmirror
dmirror

This scent is just wayyyyyy too lemony so much lemon it smells like an industrial bathroom cleaner or some sort of super odor neutralizer all I get is lemon citrus and sage or some kind of herbs its like a bad version of edition Blanche this version is a no go its the only one I don't own out of the allure line

Update: I retried this for the third time and its not that bad when it gets to the dry down but you literally have to wait a few hours for the scent to improve it has a nice citrus aroma. In the beginning this scent is sharp and rough on the nostrils but I'm changing my dislike to a like after all who doesn't like the smell of lemons and oranges at least when the smell is mellow

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

the only Chanel's men fragrance that I like.. It's on my wish list for summer. Very fresh, uplifting and clean.

heartcooksbrain
heartcooksbrain

Before I purchased this I stood at the counter repeatedly sniffing this on my arm. I was impressed with how natural the fresh squeezed lemon note smelled. It really does smell like just squeezed lemon juice. The initial impression I got was enough for me to pull the trigger, not knowing my mind would soon change a couple days later. The first full wearing of this cologne I really did enjoy. It was really summery, and surprisingly enough had staying power for only being a cologne spray. It also dried down into more of a woodsy citrus smell, and that initial burst of lemon did die down considerably. It was the second wearing of this though, when I started to have bad feelings about it. It soon started to have the same effect on me that Leau Dissey Pour Homme did from Issey Miyake. The constant smell of natural lemon started to make me nauseous everytime I would get a whiff. I nearly got sick once while wearing Issey, and I think I've just figured out from wearing this fragrance, that heavy citrus frags are not for me. They just seem to turn my stomach after a while. The dry down on this eventually started to make me sick feeling to the point of where I would've rather washed it off than have it on. To someone who enjoys citrus/lemon, summertime frags, this is a great one though. Just not for me.

Mostafaamrzaki
Mostafaamrzaki

It's Summer (Day Dreaming)

Hussin1989
Hussin1989

عطر صيفي مميز جدا يمتلك نكهة ليمونية رائعة الصراحة ابداع من شانيل

colognelover93
colognelover93

To me, it's grapefruit in a bottle, but that's ok. I love the smell of grapefruit!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A refreshing citrus frag which is modern and lasts and projects quite well..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 hours - 1.5 foot projection. This is a modern citrus fragrance, which has a little tangy edge. The tonka bean of the EDT and the creaminess of the extreme version are not in this cologne, so what you have is the most refreshing, summer fragrance out of the series. This is brilliant, for me this cologne destroys the EDT and Extreme version; this is so much more invigorating and sporty. I so much prefer Sport/Summer colognes which are pure citrus, just like this

1 hours - 5 hours - 6 inch projection. Really good projection for a cologne, this frag is like an auora around you. Getting more complex as it goes on and more sexy; the tart orange comes out more as the bitter citrus starts to withdraw

5 hours - 7.25 hours - 3.5 inch projection. It's not massive projection but this beats 90% of EDT.

7.25 Hours - 9 hours. Close to skin. This is a beautiful fragrance

This frag for the first couple of hours is not as nice as Dior Homme Cologne 2013 IMHO, however the final 4 or so hours are so close to Dior in terms of brilliance and beauty and this Chanel has much better projection

Quality

waleed2006
waleed2006

Very nice for after shower in the morning and befor gym smell lemon very beautiful

waelh
waelh

One of the most natural citrus fragrances out there.

Medium projection.

Long lasting compared to other Chanel fragrances.

Not sure if it's discontinued,I am not able to find it anywhere.

saurabhjodhani
saurabhjodhani

A great summer cologne. Hard to believe that the citruses in here stays and stays so well for 6-7 hours. It makes you feel good and happy.

Notes: The initial 30 minutes is kind of harsh but rest of the stay is very enjoyable. The fragrance is like freshly squeezed lemon juice. There is a pinch of spice and a dash of vetiver in the middle and base to provide some versatility to this pure citrus fragrance. Very ideal for summers when the outside temperature is between 35-45 degrees celsius for a country like India. Good for office wear as it is non-offending.

sotiris30
sotiris30

Great summer scent!!!

Scentica2009
Scentica2009

For some reason I've only had this once. Smelt it again today and I forgot just how good this scent is. Very hard to beat summer scent. 9/10!

baruchdr
baruchdr

Great scent, super good for summer - if you live in a warm country you can never go wrong with this scent...

Marciu

No, I really don't understand all those bashing reviews. The smell of Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport is unique in my opinion, it's a perfect casual scent, I wouldn't mind to wear it with a suit and tie also.

It's quite strong on me so I think it would fit as a whole year round fragrance. But it definitely smells delicious in spring and in summer, better in summer IMO.

And it lasts 8+ hours! Projection isn't superb though, but I like it nevertheless.

Marciu

I fell in love in it, purely and absolutely. It might be simpler in composition than Allure Homme Sport EDT, but to my nose, it's not.

Actually, the more I wear it, the more I'm sure it has not so much to do with AHS EDT. Why? Because of so many herbs in it, spices and fir resin make it so different. At least on my skin.

And I'm quite sure this one is also in EDT concentration(not EDC).

misstral
misstral

I don't agree with nikolay_marinc...to me, this perfume works flawlessly ... very durable, spicy and fresh .. I have no problems with durability - I can feel it throughout the day .. and is incredibly durable for Еau de cologne;)

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

I bought the perfume from the international airport in Budapest. But I am a little bit surprised, I mean - disapointed. The longevity of the fragrance is not good - it's weak - around 1.5 hours. It's a little unusual for Channel. The sillage is poor. The aroma can be used for everyday, and in the summer months when it's warm, but it's not for special moments in the summer. I do not think that this is a good work from Channel, unfortunately. This can't be the quality from Channel!

Marciu

Comparing this scent to the newest Dior's cologne, I realised that this one is better for summer and Dior Homme Cologne 2013 can be worn also in spring, eventually fall.

I really like the spices in this Chanel. They make the citrus note stronger, I'd say. And luckilly I don't get any aldehydes like these from Allure Homme Sport. I don't feel any tonka bean and that's a good thing! This fragrance is not sweet at all. Rather sour and dry, I'd say.

tedeschi
tedeschi

Love the smell, its juat that it doesnt last very long, and doesn't radiate far from the body... awesome citrus scent, just need it to last longer... reminds me of a knockoff in the way it fades so quickly .... thats just my take on it... an for 90.00 it should last longer...

Marciu

Uhm, I read somewhere here that it's simillar to Allure Edition Blanche... WHAT? Excuse me? The only similllarities I see between them is lemon. But these two lemons are SO DIFFERENT! Edition Blanche has a kind of sweet lemon, lemon-vanilla pie I would say. This one is much, much more sour. It's like fresh squeezed lemon juice to my nose.

Nevertheless, I love them both, and find them as two best flankers from whole Allure line.

mse-21
mse-21

Believe it or not: this is my favorite in Chanel Allure line!

It's such a bright, clean, and comfortable scent! Of course the opening has an spicy facet but wait a little bit to see one of the most springy citrus scents ever made!

For me this is one of the best modern Colognes! I wish Jacques Polge would put more of his time on creating scents like this!

Very good longevity and good projection. Overall: 8 out of 10.

tarekh020
tarekh020

It's CLASSY , FRESH , CLEAN ,NATURAL but weak Longevity & projection with max 3 hour @ summer , 1 hour @ winter , but this is me .maybe result maybe different

Marciu

I like this one from the Allure line the most.

First of all, it's smells sooo natural! Fresh squeezed lemon juice with a hint of spices and a little bit of herbs on my skin - that's what it is. I love it!

Second thing is that it's much stronger than cologne concentration. It's a eau de toilette to me. It's sillage and projection are very good and longevity is quite good(about 6-7 hours - that's what I get from it).

I think, it can be a whole year fragrance. Of course that it's one of the best summer perfumes :) But for fresh fragrance lovers this one is ideal.

A little bit stronger than Dior Homme Cologne 2013.

Quality juice, good job Mr. Polge!

bcoops
bcoops

This is really nice, the sharp citrus opening cuts back rather quickly and a soft citrus remains....I can get a SLIGHT soapy vibe but a soft authentic citrus takes center stage.i also get the pepper nicely..this is a pleasent,citrus,clean somewhat 'juicy' smell thats a welcome edition and looks to be a work horse in the summer.....i find this one like guerlain l'eau. not that they smell the same but there made to be used in high heat where projection will be increased, i'm sure in the spring this would be wonderful also but might have to to jack the sprays up a bit
very well made and authentic smelling...dare i say maybe the nicest scent of the line

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

I do not know how I discovered this perfume only now!
This is the real sport of Allure line, for torrid days, those who enjoy Hadrien Eau de Hadrien Absolu or in designers, this is what comes closest.
Beautiful silician lemon with grapefruit, natural and invigorating, love it!

nszlufik

Wow this is something amazing. No average person would accept such a bursting of Mr. Clean or Lemon Pledge applied to their skin but that is what the intial spray seems to remind me of. If you can wear this alone for about a minute or two away from everyone else and ttthen join evreyone else away from the waft of the lemon cloud you will be wearing one of the best fresh, sharp and sophisticated scents citrus in any bottle can offer you. It goes from sharp and dries down so nicely that I cannot even explain. All I can say is give it a few minutes after that first spritz becuae it is a shock but its high class - you need to try it. It lasts a looooonnggg time and really good projection and longevity. Perfect daily scent for any occasion.
This is the watery, summery version - the creamy softened version of Edition Blanche.

Mickey Mouse Parfum
Mickey Mouse Parfum

Scent of Freedom !

terreri
terreri

Was slightly disappointed when i first purchased this as I have always been such a huge fan of the original Allure Sport EDT. Having said that I am a fan of the nostalgic notes I get from the first spray (see D&G Masculine). It's only recently that I've started to discover how most companies will "re-brand" a popular line of fragrances like the Allure Sport range but make them all subtly (sometimes drastically!) different. I get a lot of *thumbs up* when I wear the Cologne version and it's ideal for around the office...but I do much prefer the original EDT for its longevity and female arousing powers ;-)

bet85
bet85

This summer i went 4 sprays with this to the office. Nobody asked what fragrance I was wearing. At first i thought nobody picked it up, because like or dislike, my friends will let me know. Then a female coworker got real close and said, "You smell like you just got out of the shower." She complimented that i smelled like the cleanest person in the building. Thats what i believe Chanel was aiming for. This is in my opinion a better version of Mugler cologne. Where Mugler smells like irish spring soap, this smells more like lemon citrusy soap (if there ever is one). Its clean and soapy. I dont get any tonka, spices or any creamyness as with the other Allures. I could see this being a perfect signature scent. Its really unique. Who doesn't want to smell fresh and clean? Cologne Sport lasted the whole work day. My other allures will be there for special evenings or outings. This 150ml bottle is the best bang for the buck from Chanel, and that is because its a perfect daily scent. Who knows? I might get more compliments if i added a 5th spray.

Jamspan
Jamspan

Love the top notes of sharp citrus although they disappear within about an hour or two. The drydown of white musk gives this one a nice balance.

Usually need 6-7 sprays of this to get any type of longevity but best to spray your clothes to get more of the opening to last longer.

lockdown
lockdown

Allure sport is better , but sport Cologne is way more citrusy, I might think about getting sport C
ologne

KopaneDePooj
KopaneDePooj

To me it doesn't smell like lemon but like my grandmother preparing something good in the kitchen with lovage (Levisticum officinale), and pepper :)
Very different than AHS edt.

aventus88
aventus88

some one want to sell or swap allure pour homme sport?

spanto
spanto

Great choice of cologne. Chanel is definitely a favorite. The only imperfection about this cologne is that to me, the smell doesnt really last that long. Very unique lemony citrus smell, literally smells like a lemon tree. I use this one for outings and special occasions.

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

La amo. Adorable. Alimonada, fresca, chispeante, cristalina... unica!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Great!

This is subtle but pretty beautiful mixture of sporty yet soft/smooth Lemons mixed with base of fine woods, gentle spices and pepper. I tried this after my disappointment with original Allure, and this was the first perfume to really blow me away, it shows how hard it is to actually do quality citrus.

It's basically the gentlemen's modern lemon-colgone that does away with all the previous references to 'generic' an 'cleaner' - wearable anytime, anywhere.

I prefer it to Blanche as that can get quite loud and spicy, better for formal occasions.

Almost niche quality, and now nearly-niche price, very rare grab the bottle or sample while it's still there!

Scent: 9/10.
Quality: 7/10.

aerial
aerial

This is an extraordinary cologne. I recommend it to anyone who likes fresh aromas. It is totally classy and well made, natural and versatile. The only downside is its lasting power, it is only fair but again we are talking about a cologne.

n1Musashi
n1Musashi

It's a great citrus, one of the best out there... wish it was an EDT... get 4 hours of longevity with this one, projection is poor though.

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Allure Homme Sport Cologne is an excellent citrus cologne created by the great Jacques Polge. The key to this one is the beautiful use of fir resin, atlas cedar and vetiver which adds such richness. Chanel does cologne right.

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

Chanel is my favorite house, I love my original Allure and my Allure Edition Blanche but this one along with Bleu are their most uninteresting offerings; a very harsh citrus that almost gives me a nasal gastritis...

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

today i tested 4 perfumes on me. chanel homme sport , burberry sport , versace pour homme, and givenchy pi. all are a master piece. pi seems to belong to some other class (much more like ck obsession, but in reasonable limits, feels good rather than a burdon).Givenchy pi is a bit more bold and heavy because of intense almond notes. burberry is more like chanel . chanel i consider to be the best of these 4. chanel has something which makes it more sophisticated , and outstanding. there are strong notes of anise.versace is very slighly sweet/sour but is still smooth.i think burberry+versace+fennel notes=chanel :).
by the way , it is now about 5hours and i have washed my hands 5-6 times since that time and i still find all the perfumes on my hands. my ranking would be chanel, then burberry and versace. pi was another kind, it is still smelling good but it belongs to some other class , it is the perfume which can go wrong sometimes and in some company can go super right. but others are all very sober.

TWO WEEKS LATER
i just comparted it with EDT and found it more sophisticated than EDT. the lasting power was a bit less than EDT.

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

I'm a girl and I love this one. very refreshing ;)

ReM

Funny thing. When I finally decided to buy it, after a month I can't smell the citrus note in it. I thought that it may be something with my cologne so I went to three different perfume stores to test the ones they have there. And still nothing, zero lemons... People around me can feel the citrusy top but I don't anymore. And without those notes this cologne is nothing special anymore. Now it smells to me like a coniferous forest on a hot summer day. Anyone ever had a similar experience?

riadmahmud1
riadmahmud1

Lemony!! Great to use in the morning before going to work, as it will wake you up as well. Longevity is a bit poor on me though. After an hour, it is gone.

Anup
Anup

What it says here in my notes section is "amazing lemon note". I wonder how i drew that conclusion? :P. Above all else, this needs to be said. Allure homme sport cologne has the most REALISTIC lemon accord i've EVER(July 20 2011) smelled in a fragrance. What else could we expect from Chanel.
Yesterday while visiting my local boutique, my normal perfume counter lady was not present. Instead i had the pleasure of speaking with a Lancome representative. She was kind and we walked around for about 20 mins decanting random scents.
Each Allure homme has their place on the calendar in my opinion.
Allure being November, December, January and February, Allure homme sport being March, April, May and June, Allure homme sport cologne being July, August September and October. This, ironically, would be fantastic for the man who plays sports in the heat (like basketball).

The top:

Right away there is an exciting, refreshing rush of lemons with neroli, nuances of orange and grapefruit zest holding it up. Aldehydes and bergamot are present here in the top, but are not forefront, nothing gets past the lemon in this composition. One of the most cooling, misty openings in any fragrance.

The heart:

Is nearly undetectable in this composition. Lost in the nuclear blast of extreme freshness. If one would dig there would be a SLIGHT nuance of caraway and a cypressy wood note.

The base:

Not vanillic like it's Eau de toilette twin brother, the base of this fragrance preforms completely different. Not as hard to discern as the middle notes were, this one doesn't take much smell digging to get at. Upon drydown there are tonka beans sprinkled with fresh cracked peppercorns, but remember this is all going on in an echoed perception of a background.

I approve

Smell: 9
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7.5

funkyfresh
funkyfresh

I really love this scent. Initially it seems far too citrisy and all you can smell is lemon. But once it settles it has a wonderful clean scent. Perfect for the gym as it smells like you're fresh out the shower.

nszlufik

One of the best citrus fragrances out there! If you like citrus, dont hold back. For the person that puts it on, you may feel like mr. clean at first bc its so citrusy and sharp at first. that first spray is quite invigorating a much for some but after even a minute it takes over and gets better with the dry down. it is a mature citrus scent that isnt fruity-tutti or overpowering. the scent mellows out throughout the day and turns into a soft scent that cannot be confused with a womens scent. Sporty, but mature citrus scent. I can compare this to the dior sport scent for men. Comparing this to Lacoste Challenge - challenge is cold and dark smelling stuff compared to this if you can reference that

godunga
godunga

I ♥ ^CHANEL Allure Homme Sport Cologne^

kasun
kasun

awesome perfume 10/10

riri
riri

Yep, that's right... I'm rocking it lol. I find Allure is such a perfect daytime summer perfume for me, lol. It's not so manly nor overpowering and I love it so much!

Cylob
Cylob

Citrus overdose!
This fragrance doesn't deserve to wear the name Chanel.
Sorry...

jrock78 is right: the exact same opening as Burberry The Beat. And I didn't like that one either.

The drydown is not bad at all (just like The Beat), but the harm has been done by then already.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

This is what should an edc smell like!
Bright citruses with neroli and spices background.
It's very appealing,very comfortable,light,crisp casual smell.
Longevity is about 5 hours and projection is good.
If anyone enjoy Dior Homme Sport ,this is a better replacement IMO.
Amazing in real hot weather.

jrock78
jrock78

this stuff smells good for sure but is very weak IMO.It's identical to Burberry The Beat in the opening,but berberry's opening last way longer and projects better as well.Anybody that has the beat that tries these two side-by-side will see what I'm talking about.

guest_Icetea
guest_Icetea

Love it. Every man is very special for me when wears it. Real masterpeace. In the beginning it is citrusy and develops into soft, fresh scent i can`t resist. Best of all

andrevarx
andrevarx

Really a citrus aroma, crisp, slightly soft, and may even be a little acid.

Perfect for sports, after this, or casual gatherings. A more casual version of a Chanel, less elegant than usual, with all this is a scent of high quality. Perfect for casual occasions.

xyntax
xyntax

citrus and invigorating...
simply...
i just love it...

amay87
amay87

Pure lemon all I can describe this fragrance,and great scent .

getcarter
getcarter

So, "Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport" - what a mouthful! Why couldn't they have given it a simpler, less confusing and more distinct and user-friendly name rather than saddling it with an obvious flanker moniker? I have tried most of the Chanels and currently have this, Antaeus, Egoiste and Chanel Pour Homme Concentree on the go. As for most contributors, cologne enhances a mood. Well I HATE the regular "Chanel Allure Homme Sport" it turns into flyspray in seconds. But, this, well, I for one, think it is great. I bought the 125 ml bottle and it's nearing the end. It's clean, clear citrus with light cedar, vetiver and pepper on the dry down. There are certain similarities to "Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche" but it has more pronounced musk and a clear ginger note. The CAHS Cologne Sport has it's own personality and whenever I wear I revel in its simplicity. It is lovely. Perfect for a Summer's day. I would bet money that Chanel will discontinue this in favour of "Edition Blanche" and that would be a loss. So, grab a bottle today and ENJOY!!

DC-8
DC-8

As a citrus fan, I purchased it, while no testers were around:

It's citrus for just a few minutes, even less. Soon it turns into a spicy thing. All in all, very cute and masculine scent; The spicy part might be a bit cold for chill season but highly recommended for warm days.

Very great balance between sweet, bitter and sour part of the citric accords. The highly present pepper and tonka bean notes are so craftily playing role behind the other spicy accords. The sweetness of the tonka bean gives it a new aspect, making it even sort of sensual. So, it makes it suitable for 30+.

Considering it is an EDC (the essence part must be typically about 5%, i.e. almost half of the EDT), the longevity is relatively a bit weaker, but comparing a general EDC, it lasts too amazingly long. As it carries the name, it is a SPORT compilation and suitable for doing sports, although I use it for office and everyday purpose as well and it's really satisfactory to me. Its sillage is impeccable.

The price, considering the longevity seems a bit expensive. No wonder why they have been piled up in the shops!! But I would definitely buy it again.

This scent is one of those products, which might take some time till you get along with it, but once it happens, you just can't leave it. One lovely artwork, I can tell. :-)

I wore it for doing sports in the hot weather. I wondered how it did boost me to act more and more like hell, believe me or not!!!

P.S. It's a Chanel and made by Mr. Polge!

ReM

I could make a scent like this in my kitchen from just water and lemons. However, I think it could be nice if it weren't for those overpowering lemons :/ Anyone knows a scent familiar to this one but without such a strong citrus note?

ravjan
ravjan

I have it and I like it. Can't say I love it though. It's very simple, sporty, lemony (the original AHS is not sporty at all for me). I like its crispiness on a hot summer day. And I like to mix it with other Allures for the evening, especially AHEB. Try that!

Lance
Lance

My God I love this scent, I always want it. The only thing still keeps me from buying it, is the price, it's too expensive for me :(

Marki san
Marki san

I got a sample of this and I hate it. Its too sharp end citrusy and it makes me sick. Yet another disgusting mens fragrance

Kenzoboy
Kenzoboy

This is my favorite from Chanel. It has a fresh clean scent that you would adore. It is very light and mild that makes it perfect for everyday use.

andrew85
andrew85

i love this. fresh, fresh, citrus smell... much better than allure sport... perfect summer scent.. clean, fresh and sexy...

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Just smelled this on my husband for the first time today. Nice! Lime-y, fresh. He doesn't like colognes that smell like Band-Aids (readers: you KNOW what I'm talking about -- it's that gauze bandage smell) and there are so many of them out there. Also, for some reason, this cologne reminds me of the kind that European men wear (and this can be a good thing!).

guest_Arie R
guest_Arie R

Very citrus-y and fresh! But I think Dior Homme Sport much better than this & the price only half to this one. But top of "sport" fragrance still original Allure Homme Sport.

M.David
M.David

Allure Homme Cologne Sport is a versatile, fresh (but classy) and durable fragance with a touch of Chanel, this is undoubtedly... my next purchase! My only question is to buy a bottle of 150 ml or 75 ml. The truth is that recently I decided to buy small or medium sized bottles, but I love so much this fragance!!

andy
andy

nice scent but i prefer the original allure, but very long lasting sporty scent that will get commpliments give this scent more versatile versus the original which is much more seductive and perfect for romantic occasions

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Chanel Allure Homme Sport is my favorite cologne that I currently own! I never smelt anything so citrusy before. I love it so much but the price kept holding me back from buying it. But being the person I am i made it a priority to get it.

The big variety of citruses are extremely dominate in this cologne. They braught back a great ingredient from the toilette, the tonka bean, which gives it a nice kick. I do smell the musk and spices but they are barelly there.

The longevity is soooo great. I can smell the great tanginess all day.

I love clean-cirtusy based colognes and this is way more than I could ask for. Its such a classy scent yet very sporty. Chanel outdid themselves on this one. Props to Jacques Polge. I idle him :)

vavavoom
vavavoom

Still right now after all the ... sport that we face on market , Allure cologne is the best , i love the perfume , the smell , it`s amazing and i cannot see my self going out home in the morning without made it
99 % of my customers love it !

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

ALLURE goes physical. A new interpretation of masculine ALLURE. A sparkling and energizing freshness, combined with sensuality.
The fragrance includes a mixture of mandarin & oranges blended with tunsian neroli, aldehydes, tonka bean, white musk, amber, black pepper, atlas cedar, and vetiver.

minimalist
minimalist

An absolute discovery, hidden behind the idea of being a bland flanker of the original Allure, I bumped into a totally new scent bursting with the most natural fresh and citrusy top note I've encountered in ages followed by an excellent blond-woods sillage distilling great raw materials as usual coming from Chanel.
Dior homme sport tries the same path but imo fails so bad...

FUELedbyCHAOS
FUELedbyCHAOS

The vetiver note in this makes it perfect! Very soft and I always get many compliments on it.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

very special, sexy fragrance for him, great creation, to me very unique, when i smell it on a men, i will follow...:)

Alexey
Alexey

It's simply OUTSTANDING!!!!

Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport by Chanel 4.30 out of 5 based on 415 ratings and 83 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.