Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men
dislike

I have it: 1411 I had it: 322 I want it: 917 My signature: 59

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men Videos Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men Videos Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men Videos Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men Videos
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men Pictures Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel for men Pictures

Chanel is launching men's fragrance Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme and adds it to the well-known collection Allure Homme. The first perfume of this line was launched back in 1999, and several other versions splashed the market afterwards - Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete, Allure Homme Edition Blanche, Allure Homme Sport and Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport.

Creator of the new Chanel edition is perfumer creator Jacques Polge who provided this characteristic combination made of musky shades, tart spices, aromatic freshness and masculine, woody accords. Sicilian mandarin, mint, cypress and clary sage are in charge of cold, herbal refreshment. Tart not of the fragrance is provided by a fine dose of black pepper, and woody masculine accords consist of cedar and sandalwood from New Caledonia, shaped and softened by sensual musk and warm tonka beans. This extreme composition is reflected in a combination of freshness, tartness, sensuality, sharpness and strength!

Flacon of the new edition has the same shape as previous Chanel Allure Homme edition in dark color with a silver color ring on the stopper with engraved name of the brand. Red and white letters on dark body of the flacon provide dynamics to the edition. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100ml Eau Extreme.

Face of the advertising campaign is professional surfer Danny Fully, while advertising video clips were directed (Chanel presented them in several versions of advertising clips) by Oscar winner Kathryn Bigalow. Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme was launched in 2012.

Sage Mandarin Orange Mint Cypress

Pepper

Musk Sandalwood Cedar Tonka Bean

Allure Homme Sport

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Fragrance Reviews

hasanbenvidi

سلام.قبلا درمورداینعطریه کامنت گذاشته بودم.اماحیفم اومد دوباره نگم که این لاکردار بدجوری خوش بوه.بدجور

noseyboysniffy
noseyboysniffy

If I could only keep 3 fragrances from my whole collection, this would so definitely be one.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2livekru
2livekru

If you're thinking about buying this. Don't listen to all these reformulation rants. I bought this about a week ago on the Chanel website, so it's the EDP. I sprayed lightly on each side of the neck. Five hours later at work, I helped an attractive woman at work. She says, "Thank... Thank you!" I could see in her eyes, that she was intoxicated by the smell. I walked by a minute later, and she jumps my bones(just kidding). She asked if I was wearing Armani? I told her it was Chanel. She said, "It smells really good."

FragNewb
FragNewb

Love the scent. Don't love the performance or the price. Lot of people say this isn't an original or unique scent. Lets see some of those alternatives people! I wouldn't mind a cheaper option.

[email protected]
kasimdubur@gmail.com

Nice;-)

tonyflash
tonyflash

All of you saying EDTC is better than EDP just....I don't know what's wrong with you guys. I assume that's how it goes, 2 or 3 people say something and suddenly everyone else is bandwagoning. I have the EDTC and today i sprayed the EDP version. The performance is faaar better with the EDP. Most of the time the reviews are helpful, but people here sometimes really make no sense.
All in all:
a great compliment getter 10/10
great smell 8.7/10
performance EDTC 8.5/10 EDP 10/10
longevity 9/10

AdamovStefan
AdamovStefan

It's not good at all. First, it smells like Versace Pour Homme and even worse. Second, it's Allure Homme Sport without wings. Where's that mint? All in all not worth the price. Very synthetic and overpriced.

ryan_cool
ryan_cool

I recently got a bottle of this wonderful juice!!
It's an eau de toilette concentrée and i'm so happy having it^^
The best of the best!easy choice^^

Federicomurga
Federicomurga

I recently got a bottle of this juice batch code 2014 and its great in performance. The smell is amazing!. I tested many times now and i get 8+ longivity and a strong sillage for 3-4 hours. Its an EDP version.

shalamanoff
shalamanoff

My fav!!! 10/10

H2Ono
H2Ono

My bottle of Allure Homme Sport 8 yrs ago was great, with good performance...this stuff (edt) has very poor performance. It really disappears in less than 2 hours(maybe less), and of course, how can something that is not there, project to any distance. It pains me to think of my once fave house, what a scam CHANEL. Do not buy this, or the edp I heard is worse. At least, I am loving my BDC edp more and more these days;)

cadamsrock
cadamsrock

I tried a sample at macy's. At first, the opening notes are really synthetic, not blended very well, but ok. It soon shifts into something phenomenal. Not the most masculine scent, but definately something everyone should love. The heart and the Drydown are what really what makes me want this. I see why people say this is a compliment getter.

pgs
pgs

I would never, ever wear this. I kind of like it for the first twenty minutes, then it falls inevitably in some sort of bad body odour. Wearing a scent in order to stink is not my cup of tea. Sorry, Monsieur Polge, I'll have to pretend I've never smelt this.

Nardis
Nardis

I wish the tonka bean wasn't so dominant. They could have toned it down a bit and maybe intensified the mint and sage. Still a good scent. I prefer the regular allure homme sport.

m.t.alkawa
m.t.alkawa

Enough said about it and about the notes.

I've received this as a gift few years ago, i liked it but it wasn't my cup of tea till i finished the bottle, yet i have to say that i've never received compliments with any other perfume as much as i got with this! I got another bottle last year, and again always received compliments with it, its yes veru famous, but expensive which means not many will put it on top of their list.

Longevity and sillage is big with this, you think it doesnt project yet i've still received compliments after many hours of using it.

My collection is not bad, around 40, with few niche's but this remains on top of my complimented ones!

One last thing, i've used it in all around, even in winter it smells pretty, it's zesty and sweet in summer, sweet creamy/balsamic in winter. I believe the resemblance to the sport edition is there but no comparison.

Might not be the first choice when it comes to men, but for women its always great to smell on men.

MrFFF
MrFFF

Extreme edition?? Seriously... it doesnt last more than 4 hours .. and then it fades away

The smell of this perfume is expensive and class, but u gotta spray over and over to be noticed .

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

Strong opening..It does smell really good,This is a really nice scent that I do enjoy from time to time. Its a great fragrance .it's so sensual .. I love it!

frag-overdose
frag-overdose

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is a Tonka Bean King! Creamy, slightly powdery to my nose, and above all it smells sexy!

vova.bogdasic

So, bought edt and edp versions.There is no difference in smell and performance! So stop complaining about things that doesn't even exist.

vova.bogdasic

intresting thing about this, spray it on your hairs, wait for drydown and wash your head with only water, while you are washing you can smell 100% of le male.

josevancouver

The weather is changing from hot and sunny to warm and sunny/cloudy. I'm starting to put away some of my summertime fragrances, and dug through my collection and put on a fragrance I forgot about: Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme. I'm starting to ask myself why I don't wear this fragrance enough. This is such a versatile scent that one can wear all year round. It has such a warm, fresh inviting aura to it....you can wear this to work, you can wear it casually, would not be out of place at a formal event....and this can be worn in all four seasons.

This fragrance will also get you compliments. It's fresh and yet has this tonka and musk base that gives it some depth. If someone was looking for a versatile fragrance and wanted only one...this is one I would recommend.

fragcentral
fragcentral

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is an excellent take off the original. You can smell the DNA of Allure Homme in the background. But extreme is stronger and it has a sweet and almost a floral note in it. Longevity is excellent at 12 hours and this thing really projects. And that is good because you will definitely get compliments with this fragrance. I've had a lot of people ask me what I was wearing with this one. Another excellent offering from Chanel.

10 of 10.

Anast
Anast

Nothing special. Women says is just ok. I found it generic.
AHS is far better.

little.freak.69
little.freak.69

woman love this
smells soooo good
but longevity is poor
whoever said this is long lasting... it ain't true
tried various bottles...
like i said: THE SMELL IS AMAZING
but an hour later you can barely smell it

Gazza97

The opening is very similar to Armani Code, then dries down to a more powdery and minty version of AHS. Quite an enjoyable fragrance.

TheGoodfellaANDSmeller
TheGoodfellaANDSmeller

Longevity: 9/10 (8 hours+, sometimes 9 hours+)
Projection/Sillage: 8/10 (first 2 hours is extreme, next 2 hours are also above average and after that its normal...after 6,5 hours it is a little bit closer to the skin and a skin scent after 9 hours)

Olgarth
Olgarth

This smells similar to Geir. It has the same strange musky, floral, powdery nothingness. This feels a bit more 'real' than Geir though. Geir's notes are difficult or impossible to identify, whereas Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme's are identifiable. It's like Geir for beginners.

Russian's man
Russian's man

This fragrance it's a ''creamier'' version of Allure Homme Sport due to prominent ''tonka bean''. The ''sporty'' quality it's present here although the remarkable ''tonka bean'' provides a more sweet smell even if it's not cloying. Although, it's not groundbreaking it has a very modern and young smell.

Scent: 10
Longevity: 7
Projection: 6
Sillage: 5
Uniqueness: 6
Versatility: 8

Overall: 7

lneleman

@JeffreyHan There is an EDT concentree version. I have both versions, because I wanted to see what the difference was. Too me, the performance and scent is pretty much the same. I notice a slight difference in freshness with the EDTC, but this is most probably placebo.

JeffreyHan
JeffreyHan

Just wondering, is this available in EDT concentration as well?

goingnowherefast
goingnowherefast

AHSEE has a creamy citrus with aquatic vibe in the opening, but when it dries down the woodsy notes starting to come up a little bit not overpowering the citrus and freshness. The notes are blended perfectly and probably you can tell that this fragrance used a better ingredients than other fragrances out there.

AHSEE compared a lot to versace pour homme, but IMO AHSEE Is much much better and much mote sophisticated. Think about honda civic vs. BMW 3 series. I mean they both are in the same genre but you can tell by the quality which one is better.

Tranq
Tranq

Okay, so I'm fairly new to the fragrance game and this was one of the first fragrances I bought. I got the travel version because I intended to use it as a clubbing fragrance mostly, which was the EDTC version with a batch from 2014. After all those claims that the EDP version was weaker, I decided to go to the store and spray the tester, which was the EDP version, on one arm and my own on the other. I did this not once but three times to be sure about it. And I came to the conclusion that there's no difference to me, neither in longevity nor projection. I might not have a trained nose like others, but for me they are the same. The next bottle I'll buy is going to be the EDP version - which will be soon because I love this scent and use it A LOT.

vova.bogdasic

Tried the EDP version, who's saying it's has bad performance maybe got fake one.As many mentioned, this one projects for the first two hours like a beast, everyone will smell you with 4 sprays from a distance, attention grabber, no doubt.Compliments is unavoidable.Girls will like this one.

Also i own mont blanc individuel, If compare those two in performance, AHSEE has much better performance, even a lot of people are saying EDP has bad performance.

thehardnochlife
thehardnochlife

A mad decent fragrance. Good projection for about 1 hour and then slowly tapers off. After 8-12 hours, a loved one can still smell it but its a skin scent. I don't actually think it smells that great but girls seem to think it smells manly.
A four spray wonder

mister_bear
mister_bear

Bought Allure extreme on Thursday. First date with a very beautiful lady same night, Two sprays to chest, dinner and some kissing. Follow-up date next day, two sprays to chest, clubbing, dancing. Lady decides to stay w me for the night, and action. Cant attribute all this to the Allure of course, but it seems it did not do any harm.. And story is still live, as the lady is eager to continue the relationship :)

I have never been much of a perfume guy, but.. it just makes sense to try to please also this sense of the woman. I will definately continue to use perfume now!

As for notes/longevity/sillage, i think the other reviews gives a good picture. I also bought the Bleu edp, but havent put it into action yet. I think the top notes of Allure are just amazing "wow!" ... Allure has more "energy" to it than Bleu edp. Bleu edp might have better end notes and it feels more like a mature "I am the king" type of scent.

abdul hammad

Should have been named Femme Extreme or Tonka Extreme. Smells very feminine and powdery. Only the first 10-15 minutes it has that citrus and aquatic feel from the original Allure Sport but afterwards it is a cheap chocolaty mess.

On the brighter side, the longevity is above average.

Kraemer

This review is based off of the EDTC version (batch 4913).

This is my signature "notice me" scent. It's fun, flirty, and simple. The projection, silage, and longevity of this one beats everything that in have in my collection (including Nasomattos Pardon and Aventus). More than two sprays on my skin chokes out an entire room. To my nose, this is a blast of citrus and mint that's not complex, but incredibly pleasing.

After several years of regular wear, my bottle is still 80% full. That's how well it performs.

rnejad
rnejad

The opening introduces you to a faint citrus. You get the impression you're about to smell a warm weather fragrance. Then immediately out of nowhere comes this heap of cool weather notes. Vanilla and spice rear their ugly head in this bizarre flanker of a flanker. What you're left with is a dry down of play doh, equally uninteresting and equally juvenile. Perhaps if you're into the Prada Luna Rosa Extremes of fragrances, you might like this. Otherwise, it's a major step backwards from the original Allure Homme. Why someone would choose this in a class of plenty other better alternatives is beyond me.

Overall Scent: 4/10
Originality: 5/10
Complement Factor: 7/10
Silage: 8/10
Versatility: 6/10

Total: 6.6 out of 10

WoodySpicy
WoodySpicy

Haven't been wearing this one in a while due to other options.
But I also forgot what compliment getter this is.
Nice little trip to the mall turned heads in the coffe shop along with a few compliments in a crowded area.

chike_0
chike_0

This fragrance is very mysterious. and i love that quality about it.

It opens up with a creamy tonka bean smell , then after about 10 minutes, it turns into this minty ,sandalwoody smell that is really inviting.

Its not my favourite , but if you smell this fragrance on someone passing by , it will definently turn heads.

spirit966
spirit966

Smells like a blend of Code, Le Male, and Allure.
I know the original sport has synthetics. But this is worse, the mint is very chemical smelling, and so is the vanilla.

It you're looking for a sports and fresh fragrance, the original EDT is much better, much fresher, less sweet, and the synthetics are less in your face.

Kraemer

As previous reviewers have mentioned, this is one hell of a performer that has the potential to be offensive if abused. Less is more. With that said, this concoction of tonka bean and spice smells incredibly fresh and is a real attention grabber.

malierhun
malierhun

I didn't expect a fragrance this bad from chanel.

I had the EDTC one and I was kinda hyped for it because I really liked allure homme
fragrances.

Until I bought this.

To start, no longevity. I wasn't able to get any scent of the fragrance 2.5 hours later I emptied the bottle on myself.

Besides that, not a sport fragrance. It is too heavy to be one.

Good smell, if you can smell it.

I have owned the EDP version of this, as well as a bottle of the old EDTC formula. I actually currently have a bottle of the EDTC formula only.

First off, there is no perceptible difference in scent, projection, or sillage between the EDP and the EDTC. Anyone who feels they can genuinely smell a difference between the two is either crazy or suffers from an overdeveloped sense of smell. The only difference I've noticed is the longevity; the EDTC does last slightly longer, but only about an hour more (8 hours on my skin). Anyone who is honest with themselves knows that this is pretty much exclusively a club scent with unreal projection for the first two hours or so; thus, the longevity really doesn't matter much.

AHSEE is a peppery tonka bomb with citrus and mint notes in the opening. While I find the scent nice from a distance, it is rather cloying up close, and when it's on your own skin. I find that it's really hit-or-miss with women, too, and it is very polarizing: people really do either love it or hate it. The drydown is pretty unremarkable and simple, but I find it to be pretty enjoyable.

If you're looking for a good office scent, then this isn't it. If you're looking to impress women, then this will get you there 50% of the time. If you want announce your arrival and make a bold entrance, then this is your scent.

Projection and Sillage: 11/10 for the first 2-3 hours, then a comfortable 5/10 for the next few more
Overall: 6.5/10

manu.tq
manu.tq

The EDP version performs quite good!. I haven't tried the EDTC before, but one spray of EDP on the arm gave me 3 hours of good projection. After that it gets closer to the skin but you still get wafts of it until the 5th hour. Turns into a skin scent afterwards. The downside is that after four hours you are left with a lot of powder, losing some of its initial character.
In total, i got aprox 9 hours.

Scent 9/10
Longevity 7/10
Projection 7/10

PS. It outperforms Bleu de Chanel both in projection and longevity.

siraog
siraog

I own the original AHS. When I learned about this fragrance, I thought it must smell similar and it will be unnecessary to buy it. Today I tested in a store and it's a different fragrance than AHS. They share some similar notes you can detect but all the way from the start it differs in certain ways. So, if you own AHS you will love this fragrance and I think you should buy it.

I also heard that it got reformulated.(Some people say it's the same with a different name) The reformulation is criticized as weaker smell. If that's true I am lucky to buy the old reformulation. You can see the version behind the box. EDP is the new one and EDTC is the old one.

To be honest it's not a great smell. Don't expect niche quality from it. The positive side is women love this fragrance. If you want to get compliments just buy it.

It also lasted more than 8 hours on my skin. In the first 2 hours it projected well enough for dates.

Compliments: 10/10
Projection: 8/10

Edit: I will also have to add my new experience with it. I went to my friends birthday and first thing she said was "You smell great". Also after I got out of elevator a lady got in and she said "Ohhh, this smell is amazing." This is a great compliment getter.

NX1011
NX1011

I'm not usually one that buys into the whole 'reformulation' thing until I recently purchased a new 100 ml bottle from Macy's. My old bottle is running quite low, so I figured I should replace it as it is one of my staples in the warmer months.

The first thing I noticed that was different was the fact that it was changed from an EDTC (whatever the hell that actually is) to an EDP. No big deal, I thought. As I do when I open every fragrance, I spray it on my wrist first and try it out- even if it's one I've previously owned before.

I was greeted with the same glorious blast of citrus, mint and tonka bean. The scent is completely identical to the fragrance I loved. After the first hour; however, I could barely detect it and after about 3 hours, it was gone. Vanished. I asked my girlfriend if she could detect it to make sure it wasn't a case of olfactive fatigue and she couldn't smell it either. I tested it over the week with full wearings and got the same result. About 3 hours of longevity with very weak projection.

My old bottle still has about 10 ml in it, so I figured I'd give it a full wearing today to confirm what I feared- that one of my favorites had been altered. It lasted literally all day, projecting strong for about 4 hours and was still getting noticed at 6-8 hours in.

The new EDP concentration is considerably weaker and I will be returning it the next time I can make it up to the mall. Will be on the hunt for the EDTC in the meantime!

Ratings (New EDP formulation):

Projection: 8
Longevity: 9

nathanlm
nathanlm

I'm not sure what happened here or if this is even a thing but can heat ruin a fragrance?? check this out...

I blind bought this online and it just arrived at my workplace yesterday, so eager to test this out I went straight to my car opened up the package and hit one spray on my jersey closed it up and left it in the car and this smelt really good. I went in the office and my friend walked in and said "gosh is that the perfume you just ordered it smells great" and I'm thinking I hit gold I've already got instant impact with this. About 2hrs later I'm thinking it's sunny outside my car would heat up inside and I just felt I should keep the perfume in the office...when I took it out the box was warm...then when I went home had a shower hit another spray and NOTHING, I just get tiny hints of a fragrance.
In the morning I hit about 10 sprays and nothing again, what happened :( I think the perfume was ruined in the heat, I never thought about it.
Yet the one spray on my jersey is still there till now.

If it is the heat then I shouldn't write this off, but if it's not then this is really disappointing, either way what a shame.

Edit: ok I sprayed a lot of this today and went to work, from initial spray till now I can't smell shit, but funny I've got a few compliments today. maybe not a dud bottle after all...

Greek model
Greek model

i can't describe how much I love this fragrance...Today I bought my third bottle of this juice!!:-)
one of the SEXIEST scents i've ever smell!!perfect for any occasion but as i said to my review of Bulgari Aqua Amara,i prefer to wear this fragrance in the summer time nightout!
Oh,and don't forget the ORGASMIC COMPLIMENTS from the opposite sex..☆☆☆

easily 10/10..!!

Mirza
Mirza

Just like what JeremyFragrance said " Smell me i'm a god " yeah it's absolutely true for the first couple of hours.

daniel89
daniel89

me i have the EDP version, but is very weak, good projection in a first hour, but after...in 5 hours is gone from my skin (and is "eau de parfum")... just a good scent, but for the hot days i have better options .
I regret that I bought it

Scent 8
Sillage 7
Longevity 5

Boxcuttahz
Boxcuttahz

Sexy lets leave it at that.

Yes its almost identical to allure homme sport, but if you loved that, you will definitely fall for this too.

For me, I will be buying a back up bottle of this, as well as buying a back up bottle of allure homme sport.

Its everything for me, compliment getter, signature scent worthy, all rounder, all seasons, all EVERYTHING! Nuff said... Mic drop

AndiJ10
AndiJ10

My favourite perfume of all times ! I find all i need in this perfume freshness and woody to make it a truly masterpiece ! I will keep buying this and even if it will be rumored to be discontinued i'll surely have some bottles in store ! 8-)

rolfii

whereas chanel sport is for the day, this one is for the evening. its darker and more playful. it is also a little simpler. i like the original sport better, but the extreme has its purpose. also good for clubs.

Francoparfum
Francoparfum

This is great.

The original from a few years ago was better yet sharper... they did a good job making the reformulation smoother and less sharp, but should have kept the longevity of the first version.
Still lasts decently, especially on clothes.
Dark yet fresh, happy scent, that is complex and comforting.

Score: 86.7%
Proverbs 27:9

mhiregoudar
mhiregoudar

At first couple of testings, it gave me a sour/rotten note mixed with some aquatic & sweetness in the background with great projection & longevity.

Could not resist & bought it a month later.
Was really impressed with this stuff.

I get a heavy dose of mint & lemony orange on the top with hints of woods & creaminess. If i stay indoors it transitions into a semi sweet fragrance with hints of freshness from the top which i do not like as much.

This shines really well outdoors in the heat more than 35 deg. Celsius, where its top notes rise up & give a very fresh minty, citrus vibe with a very mild sweetness behind.

Love this stuff

Projection: 9/10
Longevity: 12+ hrs

Gazza97

Is it true that they stopped producing the EDT and they only produce the EDP now???

proustmadeleine
proustmadeleine

On spring days, this is the first fragrance I tend to reach for. Intoxicating, awesome mix of freshness and sweetness, tonka bean being one of my favorite notes. I also got quite a few compliments on this. I just feel like this has some performance issues, if they deal with those, it's a perfect 10.

Celeria
Celeria

Swiss army knife fragrance , for which occasion?
Absolutely everything : day, night,night out, date, indoor, outdoor. A well crafted scent which lasts a good amount of time for a "sporty" fragrance ( not really a sporty fragrance IMO ) , dedicated to younger crowd , this one is perfect as a gift for someone who is not into fragrances but who searches a casual scent.

Performance : On my skin I get at least 7 hours, sometimes more.
Lasts really long in hot summer days..
Projection : I get much better performance from this one than the rest of the Allure line , an arm length for 4-5 hours , then it leaves a trail , it's never a skin scent on my skin !

4,5 stars/5

FlashAdler221

Oh, and in case the implication isn't obvious enough, I'm gonna say it out loud. A full bottle of this is going to be my next purchase. So do I want a 3.4 oz or a 5 oz? Decisions, decisions...

FlashAdler221

Got to spend some time with the woman of my dreams today. I've been deeply infatuated with her for over half of my life. I woke up and got myself ready to go take her to lunch. As I showered and shaved and applied my facial care I kept wondering what I was going to wear. We are only friends and I have no hope of being with her but I can't shake that damn urge to try to impress her still. I wanted to wear something that she would notice and like on me. I have over 60 full bottles. What is a man to do?
La Nuit De L'homme? Not only "no" but HECK NO!!!! (Bad memories involving a woman. Don't need LNDL to remind me.) Chanel allure Homme Sport? There ya go! But wait! I just ran out. Blast!
Oh hey, wouldn't you know that I have a sample of both the original Sport and the Eau Extreme given to me by the nice lady from Dillard's. I think I'm going Eau Extreme today.
After lunch we walked around downtown. I forgot about fragrance all together. As we were walking around a gust of wind suddenly blew.
"Are you wearing Obsession?" She asked.
Lol "No!"
"Whatever you're wearing is really good. I like that. You wear it well." She replied
And I just died. My head has been severed and is now floating on cloud 9 like a balloon. Thank you, Coco! I wish you were alive to see how well your house is doing in the fragrance game!

caifan
caifan

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme (AHSEE) I would define it as a fresh, sweet, youthful and sensual fragrance. I would remove the name "sport eau" and leave it only Allure Homme Extreme, because I think this is a fragrance more oriented to night or evening activities, although it could be on the day used in fresher climates, but no in sport activities. The output is a combination of citrus notes with mint and warm notes like vanilla and tonka bean, while in drying, the citrus notes decrease, the woodsy notes grow up, but the sweetness is maintained.

I think this fragrance is in the same segment of Eros Versace, but I feel Chanel fragrance, a little more linear and with less duration, altough the duration of AHSEE is very good too and it has a better final.
I like this fragrance, but it won´t come to be in my top 5 Chanel fragrance for men and not because it is of lower quality than others of the same house, there are simply others that I like more.

shade89
shade89

@Sybren: how many sprays for clubs with the travel atomizer?

SybrenZandstra
SybrenZandstra

I own the travel-spray version of it and I always take it with me when I'm going out.

The only thing I have to say is that the person who smells the best at the club.....is me.

Falco4758

I'm saru you answered your own question I'm not. There's about 5 other people complaining read the comments.

bodm

I wasn't asking about your bottle, I was asking if it wasn't just renamed from EdTC to EdP. Who knows what EdTC stands for... Imho it's the same scent, longevity is the same. The only thing that changed is price.
PS I don't have neither of those, just used some samples. ;)

Saru21
Saru21

This is a community that nearly obsesses over the reformulation of fragrances. If what you're saying were true, you certainly wouldn't be the only user on this entire page mentioning it.

Falco4758

How do I know it was was an edt? The batch number it was made in 2013. Edp started in 2015. Yeah I'm lying it's all in my head lol. Don't be bitter becusse you have the edp. It sucks in longevity too

bodm

First of all, how do you know if it even was an edt? Second of all, there is absolutely no noticeable difference in current formulation...

Marouane85
Marouane85

Is there really a difference between edp and edt concentrée ?

Falco4758

Edt-beautiful fragrance we all know and love. Majestic.

EDP- much different scent. I have one on each hand right now for comparison. It's much more fresh. Smells like orange or lemon scented markers. Very minty. I don't like it at all. Sad what Chanel has done to something that was perfect. Why change something that is perfect ? Of course. Money. Really sad. Get the edt on eBay while you still can.

Citrus2014
Citrus2014

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is a modern and safe creation by Jacques Polge based on tonka, vanilla, orange, cypress, mint and pepper in which we find DNA not only from both the classic Allure Homme and the younger Allure Homme Sport, but also from Le Male and, I dare say, even Pour Un Homme de Caron.

Considering notes that manages to create a feeling of seawater, can say that I find it innovative.

In direct comparison with Allure Homme Sport, represents a major improvement (aesthetically is much better integrated in Chanel portofolio), and, since this is always important, it has an incredible success among girls .

As construction is much simpler (perhaps intentionally built in this way given the sporty and modern characteristics) than classic Allure, in particular notes from the drydown , composed almost exclusively of vanilla and tonka could have been richer (and nicer).

Fragrance 8/10
Projection Medium-High
Longevity 10 h

JezzaN1
JezzaN1

As a lot of people before me have already said, this is not a 'sports' fragrance in the typical sense of the word. What I get is a delicate mandarin that blends seamlessly with the balsamic / creamy nature of the tonka bean, with a little bit of mint and pepper in the background that compliments the body of this fragrance perfectly. I struggle to make out many more of the individual notes listed above, as it is blended so well, it all just works. As the drydown goes on I slowly pick up more woody notes, however the tonka remains quite prominent (not in a bad way) throughout the duration of the drydown.

Projects beautifully for the first hour or two, then settles down to a very close to the skin scent. Longevity seems to get mixed reviews, and after spending a bit more time with this fragrance i get 6-8 hours depending on the weather. Not great, but not awful either.

Overall this is an amazing smelling scent, albeit on the expensive end of designer fragrances, I think it's worth every dollar. Some may argue that it is not the most groundbreaking or unique smelling scent out there, and you are right to some extent..but I love it nonetheless. It is so damn smooth. I'm also glad Bleu de Chanel gets most of the spotlight as far as mens Chanel fragrances go, because i'm more than happy to have this little gem all to myself!

nchux
nchux

opening is sour citrusy but after an hour becomes like colour of the bottle,sweeter!
wear your formal clothes,or sport? doesn't matter,as the name said it is allure sport.opening with light citrus, fresh Mandarin,and after an hour sweeter scent of tonka bean, in the base become notable and dominant
i think what makes AHSEE unique,is the sweet and citrusy scent at the same time
fresh daytime & also a good choice for formal evenings/nights..it is warmer than EDT version,long lasting on me +10 hour.overall positive
7 /10

mohd.haiqal
mohd.haiqal

Guys my age (im 19 turning 20) dont really use this fragrance well a least in my country(Singapore).They usually go for something that is very fresh or sickly sweet or generic.I personally go for something that has depth and this is exactly what im looking for in a fragrance.Starts of with a fresh citrusy note which tones down to a creamy peppery base which gives it the warmth and i really enjoy it.This will definitely get you tonnes of compliments.Strangers tends to sit or stand closer to me when i put this on which is a good thing i think..LOL

Projection:9/10

2-3 hrs-projects like a beast
3-4 hrs- arms length
5 hrs+ -Skin scents but people still can catch whiffs of it if your actively moving ard

Longevity:10/10

Still can smell it till the next day on my shirt

Price: 6/10( in singapore at least)

Cost me $ 165 for a 100 ml

Versatility:8/10

Smell:10/10

eddie.trinh
eddie.trinh

Own the EDT version and have been wearing this frequently for the last year now. After this period of time I will describe this fragrance with two words.

Godly Juice!

I've had so much fun with this fragrance and have gotten tons of compliments. For me it is one of the best fragrances for my everyday use.
It's longevity for me is around 6-8 hours, depending on how active I am, sometimes even +8 hours.

As my signature scent, I will give this a well deserved
9.5/10

The only reason why it doesn't get a 10 is the price. Even though it is a great fragrance it's on the expensive side of the designer-fragrances. But as any other fragrance, if you want to smell nice and different than the average-Joe, you have to pay for it and Chanel's Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is for me definitely worth the price.

dessso

My batch code is 8101 and it is the new EDP version. However I do not find any difference from the previous EDT Concentree version. I am surprised so many people here say it was reformulated with lower performance. For me it is the same. Very nice and long lasting.

@jamesjames, Burberry Brit Rhythm is a cheaper alternative with very similar aroma, but not so long-lasting and sophisticated.

jamesjames
jamesjames

One of the best compliment getters period.
Anyone knows any cheaper alternative to this? I haven't come across any.

cadilo
cadilo

For me this is not something that should be worn on warm days and evenings -- I'd wear it during fall and winter & during spring days (when the weather is not too warm).

Can be worn to work and casually; however this fragrance is something that I'd use mostly for dates and when I'd go out with friends.

The vanilla note is more dominant here than in AHS.

Another great scent from the house of Chanel.

Santos89
Santos89

Allure Homme Sport and I don't mix. It's simply too light and non-descript for my taste. It's disgraceful compared to the nice Allure Homme or superb Allure Homme Edition Blanche. Both of those are stellar examples of making well-crafted fragrances that are also creative and interesting.

Imagine my surprise when I tried Eau Extreme - it's down right great. Sure, it's similar to the original Sport, but it's far better made here and far better balanced.

It opens with the typical Allure Sport accord. A mix of fresh mandarin and aldehydes and a bit of pepper. The difference is that Sport is very aquatic at this stage, where Eau Extreme is way spicier, adding hints of sage and mint to the mix. It makes the accord seem much thicker, more intense and much more balanced.

The heart consists mainly of pepper and cedar. A typical 2000s approach, but not badly done. It's surely not the most distinctive accord, but it embellishes the best of the opening in a nice way.

The drydown is where the biggest differences are. The normal Sport dries down to a thin aquatic base with a bit of faux-cedar and a touch of vanilla and tonka bean.

Eau Extreme dials that way up, taking the tonka to the forefront. It's quite an excellent move, as the mandarin, mint and pepper mixed with the tonka is a very pleasing accord. It's easy to wear, nice and non-offensive, yet also high quality.

However, Eau Extreme suffers a bit from the DNA of the original. Like Homme Sport, it's not very distinctive. That isn't necessarily bad, but it certainly makes Eau Extreme quite anonymous in a sea of bland citrus-woodsy scents. I still maintain that Eau Extreme smells great, despite this. I wear it whenever I just want to smell fresh and clean. It's a very joyous scent, and always brightens my day when I wear it.

Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a nice fresh fragrance. Sure, it's not the most interesting or innovating scent around, but it smells plain good. Sometimes that's all that is needed.

Longevity is very good - 8-9 hours.

TobiasRo
TobiasRo

Found a bottle of the EDT Concentree version Batch 7801 today, so its still possible to find the EDT version :)

gtvidal
gtvidal

If you're a fragrance snob you won't like this thing. Anyway, this is my favorite and signature.
The opening has a blast of fresh mandarine and mint sustained by a base of tonka and musk. After a few seconds a very resinous note starts to take over, is almost like earthy plastic, just as weird as that sounds. After a while the resinous note gets softer and with the help of sandalwood and tonka creates a chocolate vibe. At the same time cypress starts to appear and with the mint gives this scent a green feel, like you're in leafy outdoors. The fragrance stays like this (mandarin, fresh, green and chocolate) becoming woodier and woodier (cedarwood) until it fades in the wind.
Many reviewers seem upset by the "decieving" "extreme" marketing, but too me it makes perfect sense if i recall my own experiences. It's not a tropical sunny day with coconuts, vibrant colors and margaritas. This, to me, draws the following scenario: A cloudy and stormy beach, next to a forest and a manly, beefy dude, chilling out with you resting in his chest haha. The chocotaly-resinous vibe is the skin of the manly dude. The darker freshiness (mandarin-mint-cypress) is the dark blue sea with huge waves and the cloudy-stormy sky. Cypress and cedarwood is the forest. This is a very common landscape here in chile.
The compliments of this are through the roof. Ladies found it very masculine and sexy.
Projection and sillage is awesome. One day i was with my sister in a department store. She was paying for something while i was looking clothes far from her. When i came back to her she said to me "dude, as you were approaching your smell felt like from 10 meters away, and getting stronger as you where nearer and nearer". Longevity is like 10 hours.
This is not a masterpiece or a groundbreaking complex scene, but smells sooooo damn good.
Pojection/Sillage 10/10
Originality 6/10 (it is a freshy and the flanker of a flanker)
Longevity 8,5/10 (good but no beast mode)
Smell 9,5/10
SEXYNESS 10/10!
Sooo to me this is like the allure homme sport lumbersexual brother. Naturally, is very similar to versace pour homme too, this one being like the brother in the office.
I hope this review helps!.

jvrlbrtr
jvrlbrtr

boring fragrance. mediocre drydown. i can smell it after showering, on my arm. pass.

Mtl_Fahrenheit
Mtl_Fahrenheit

Wow this is amazing period!! EDP concentre is what I have and let me tell you it's a nuclear bomb long lasting.I worn it 2 days ago and it cling on my jacket still smell strong today.. So if you like to smell good get this that's it..

Hatta
Hatta

if you guys want to buy this gem, make sure you buy the edt concentree not the edp one
the edt concentree last for more than 8 hours but the edp only last 3 hours..

streetter
streetter

Second most complimented cologne I have next to Prada Luna rossa. I'm downright angry this now costs $15 dollars more than the regular allure sport. Is that how you feel chanel? The stronger the fragrance the higher the cost. All you did was replace the orange note in allure sport with a mint note to create the extreme. Maybe heavier Tonka but how are you deciding that this should cost more????? Check for yourselves people. I call bullshit. Great fragrance love wearing it but won't be buying again since they recently raised the price. Especially when dior isn't raising their prices on extreme or intense versions.

TheWongTim
TheWongTim

I have the batch code 8801 (April 2015) so it's the Eau de Parfum version.
I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE AND SO DO GIRLS, END OF REVIEW.... jk.
The opening: This blast of citrus with tonka bean and vanilla.
Dry down:This smooth vanilla, tonka bean and spicy wood scent, smells SOO Good!
Projection 9.5/10
Longevity 10/10 (about 10 hours)
Versatility 10/10 any occasion
Compliments were though the roof!
(all girls at high school)
*sniff sniff* What smells soo good?
Is it you that smells good?
I thought it was you that smelt good!
UK
This is one of my fav fragrances, I think you can see why.

UK

Afghanimal47
Afghanimal47

The new EDP version is horrible, 4 sprays and all I get is 3 hours max then its a skin scent. Amazing scent no doubt. Look for the original EDT Concentree version instead.

daveysprocket
daveysprocket

I have been wearing Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme (AHSEE) for the last week. I liked it enough in the store to buy a 100ml bottle but I have to say that after getting to know it better AHSEE is excellent. Just smelling it on a paper card does not do it justice. One has to wear it on the skin for a full day to appreciate all it has to offer. I have Allure Homme Sport as well, but I find it quite different and suited for different occasions. AHSEE is more subtle and I find it perfect for wearing to the office. It is much more suited for cooler weather, as I think it would be a little heavy for the heat of summer. Performance is good, I get around 8 hours.

On a separate note, I do not understand Chanel's marketing of this perfume. It is not a "sport" cologne at all, and there is nothing "extreme" in the commonly understood sense of the word. I don't know how well this one is selling for Chanel but in my opinion it would have been better served by positioning it as a "non-sport" flanker of the original Allure, similar to Edition Blanche.

All in all, this is a fantastic perfume, both in smell and performance, just make sure you understand what it is and what it isn't (i.e. NOT a sport cologne).

Isengard7
Isengard7

I bought this fragrance from Boots. The tester fragrance said Eau de Toilette Concentrée. But the ones in wrapped up in the boxes said Eau De Parfum on the packaging so I was bit confused.

The fragrance assistant explained to me that its still the same fragrance just that Chanel decided to reprint it as Eau De Parfum But its just a name change and that the juice is the same. The original said Concentrée which means the same thing apparently as EDP is a higher concentration.

I hope this will be helpful to anyone who was also confused like myself.

kazak
kazak

Biscuit-extreme, so perhaps rather. Apparently this perfume went on sale the First of April...
A joke from the Maestro...
The review is not negative, but I want to warn those, who expects of freshly - sport version of Allure - will smell like vanilla - nut cake.

Dirk
Dirk

Wow guys and gals im sad to see some of you have a new reformulated version.
Well that's not bad as long as it does the same job as the original one.
It seems this one is also victim of the "stricter rules"
or trying make more money in a dumb way.
On the longer run it doesn't work that way, people won't buy it anymore.

I am happy to still have the 150 ML original EDT.
Does a great job, works like 8-10 hours on my skin.
I am getting much of the cypress in the opening.
The drydown is nice warm woody with a lot tonkabean and musky vibe.
Lovely fragrance, quite versatile i think.

versatility 4/5
scent 4/5
sillage 5/5
longevity 5/5

this all for the original EDT

josevancouver

The thing I find interesting about this fragrance is that it is marketed as a 'sport' fragrance and has a surfer guy in their ad campaign...and that this is probably a fragrance suited best for the summer/warm months.

I actually view this as a colder weather fragrance that you would wear in a non-sports environment (I think the musk and tonka in this are not suited for a sporty environment). I like it, it's good and will wear it more this Fall/Winter.

dvizh
dvizh

New reformulated (EDP) - disappointing! Epic Fail!
De Parfum - longevity is just about 1-2 hours, Sillage - soft sits close to skin without a trail!
De Toilette - longevity about 7-8 hours, Sillage - heavy radiates within 6 feet!

Kevin1978
Kevin1978

Chanel Allure Sport Eau Extreme is. CLEAN/CRISP/has one of the best TOP NOTES i ever smelled/a very WELL CRAFTED sport cologne/HAS ENERGY/PROFESSIONAL/LOUD/ YOUNG and SEXY.

this fragrance is an amazing fragrance for the first 1 hour then its bye bye. I use this cologne right before i head into a board meeting or when i am about to meet a client. This is not a cologne that you put on in the morning and head out, it is however a cologne you keep at your office. big compliment getter. (for 1 hour) A must buy for a corporate professional.

Likes. TOP NOTES WOW This cologne is all about first impression. amazing for any encounter that lasts no more than 1 hour.

dislikes Longevity. POOOOR. its hard for any cologne to hold the top notes this has.

scent 10/10 for 1 hour.
longevity 5/10
projection 5/10

8/10 the best fragrance to keep at the office, however the worst fragrance to spray and head out.

Lukadlo
Lukadlo

My bottle has batch number 9001 which is dated to June 2015. I guess they reformulated it again.

The scent is great, but the longevity is just about 60-90 minutes, no kidding!

4 sprays on my neck, 30min trip to work + 1 hour in the work. after that, absolutely nothing. Well, only if I smell my shirt, but no projection, no sillage....

Sofar the weakest fragrance in my collection. Iam just askin myself, what is a nice fragrance good for, if noone can smell it? I won't buy another bottle...

Nba2423
Nba2423

Opening= incredible

Drydown= Synthetic Garbage

samiur.rahman.773
samiur.rahman.773

Every time I wear it, I get compliments. I get good longevity and projection from this one. On every wearing I get at least 8 hours of longevity and it projects quite well for the first 3 hours. The opening is quite similar to original AHS but the drydown is absolutely gorgeous. From top to bottom it's just a gorgeous scent.

sameh
sameh

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme by Chanel for me is a really good one from Chanel as it starts with orange in the top that is all I can smell & then the paper & in the dry down I smell something sweet not like black xs sweet but I think it's the musk & sandal wood , in my humble opinion I take it over the original ( with all da respect) !

dtmtor
dtmtor

It starts with a nice citrusy smell. When it dries down the tonka beans are too predominant for my taste, what makes it a little cloying, especially in summer. So personally, I prefer the original Allure Homme Sport or Versace pour Homme.
Nevertheless, it is a nice fragrance. Long lasting and good projection.

rolfii

am i the only one thats getting DHI in the drydown ?!

perfumelover87
perfumelover87

Not sure why the hate about this scent but it definitely smells good to me. The women in my office likes it and most importantly my lady loves it. That's all that matters to me. One thing though is the sillage, it doesn't project as well as bleu de chanel edp. Overall a versatile as hell scent that's perfect for any occasion

Scent: 9
Sillage:7
Longevity: 8

#signaturescent

lneleman

Starts with a sharp but not extremely special citrusy note that develops into an incredibly manly sweet note that smells like vanilla. Not truly a sport fragrance but it is versatile enough for summer and year-round. Longevity ranges from average to good, as is the sillage. Both highly depend on the type of day, number of sprays and person ofcourse. If you test this fragrance wait till the sweet note develops. This is the best part of the fragrance and it definitely gets a 9.5 for the scent.

jmray93
jmray93

Fruity. Woodsy. Aromatic. And long lasting. From first spray to hours after the dry down this scent is magnificent. This could have been its own flanker because its not sporty! Its classy and its outgoing. Projection is very nice and it leaves a wonderul scent trail...so i'm told. ;)

carlo.ople
carlo.ople

Personally I'd rate it 5/10. However it gets a lot of compliments.

limes7
limes7

great flanker to the original allure.

longer lasting citrusy smell. its a definite buy.

brandonmont
brandonmont

So this is the best way I've been able to explain Chanel fragrances. They are simple, some might say generic, fragrances done absolutely perfectly. BDC and AHSEE are just amazing classy simple scents that get compliments without doing too much. AHSEE is a wonderful scent that lasts all day and doesn't offend. Great juice.

justtwan
justtwan

I usually don't care for many summer fragrances due to the fact that they are all so similar ( citrus, fruity, aqua) but this and versace man have won a place in my collection. I first look for performance and then notes before I'm even concerned with sampling and purchasing a fragrance. This starts off like (dolby) for those who are familiar with that cologne, with the pepper ever so noticeable along with the sage, cypress & citrus but the magic starts when all that strong nose burn opening dies down and the musk and tonka sweetness get involved making this far from the usual sports fragrances that I'm just tired of. Mix this with dolby and its even better but longevity and silage are very good, better than versace man.

Starts generic, but it's sweet dry-down is amazing on the skin. Too much tonka for my liking.

marcoz
marcoz

First of all, this is NOT A SPORT FRAGRANCE!

When I think of sport fragrances, I think of a fresh, cologny and energetic fragrance that that puts you in an active mode.

This is more of a lay back, smooth scent that has class written all over it.

A powdery and a little sweet scent that frankly didin't blew me away. it has a very strange semell that really didin't remind me of anything; almost like smelling a rubber or something like that.

Don't get me wrong, is a nice smell, and a lot of people seems to enjoy it, but it didin't do anything to me.

The best part of this scent to me, is the vanillish dry down that is very nice. but nothing growndbreaking.

Traian
Traian

I was at the office, I went to change my clothes and my colleagues were waiting for me to go home togheter. I sprayed myself with Chanel Allure Eau Extreme. They talked among themselves and when I came out, I passed them and all fell silent, I can imagine how all were sniffing my scent. In my opinion, THAT'S THE BEST COMPLIMENT! (to stop all people around you from doing what they do and smell your scent).

9.5/10 Very good scent!

logger64
logger64

This is one of my most complimented fragrances when I wear it. The women seem to really love it!

Insomnia51
Insomnia51

Chanel Allure Extreme smells fantastic, although it smells very similar to Prada's Luna Rossa. Like most fragrances i don't get much compliments. I do usually strike up more conversations, which is better to me. This fragrance does not last long on me. I usually get 5-6 hours on a good day. It's ironic The Best smelling fragrances last a moderate 4-6 Hours, and the bad kind last 10+ hours. I give this a 9/10.

RussBird82
RussBird82

Purchased this based on many an internet review. To me this has the same milky-lemon scent as Diesel Plus Plus Masculine which I owned maybe 10+ years ago - since discontinued I think? Having just spent £60 on 100ml Chanel, if I were buying over I'd go for the £10-15 Diesel as I struggle to tell the difference.

bizzybazza
bizzybazza

yummy yum yum love this scent but then i am a real fan of Chanel.
fresh lively citrus mellowed by the tonka bean its an anytime scent but then again most are to me lol
its more of an anytime scent rather than a special occasion type

michalc
michalc

It's not super unique, but it just smells great and I can't see anybody disliking this- it's very inoffensive but it's not feminine or too soft. Definitely a lot better than Allure Homme Sport because since I first smelt it, I've thought of the original sport as citrus juice which just burns your nose and tbe lemony mandarin is all I could smell in it, but tbis is softened a lot by the tonka and it just smells so much better.

My skin is terrible for projection and sillage but despite that, this still does well with projecting and lasts long too. I can see it becoming my signature scent also as it can easily be worn at any time during the entire year.

GuyanaMayne
GuyanaMayne

I don't know if its just my skin, but this smells almost exactly like Le Male. The similarity is crazy. This one has a greater use of tonka though, which gives it a very slightly sweeter scent on me.

Nonetheless, both are amazing scents. This one lasts on me forever. Although I feel its too heavy to wear during hot weather, unless you do like 2 sprays max.

Overall, if you like scents such as Le Male, you will totally enjoy this. Girls seem to love it as well. Its not unique, but its still a great add to any collection!

EzraMan
EzraMan

Fresh, hot, sexy, masculine and captivating .
A little more intense, Eau Extreme is a well done flanker, but do not expect innovation. Citrus opening of traditional Allure Sport, with a slight hint of mint mixed with mandarin orange, which gives a more citrus tone. Making it juicy and tart. The body pepper in the same way with less intensity, but to get to the bottom the tonka bean dominates the fragrance; with a touch of musk and sandalwood providing comfort and creaminess. It’s a very versatile fragrance.

mostafa88
mostafa88

سلام.بوی معمولی داره اصلا خواص نیست بيشترم بوش مجلسيه تا اسپرت.من ورژن اولی رو بیشتر خوشم اومد.اما از لحاظ موندگاري و پخش خیلی خوبه

EidUmar
EidUmar

Chances of spotting someone with this scent is pretty high where I live and often, I couldn't tell the difference between Allure Homme Sport and the Extreme. Chanel Allure Homme Sport is very popular in Singapore, you can find people wearing this to work, in the train, at the airport and in the shopping malls.

Marketing wise, it's a good move to cash in the success of Allure Homme Sport but in terms of value and performance, it's more of the same for me. Also on my skin, I feel the longevity was a bit disappointing but that shouldn't dissuade you to try it out on your skin before you make the purchase. Give it a try, your mileage may vary.

garett

This is sex in a juice. Some girl will really get her senses all sexed up in future, not yet .I have a strong feeling for that. How can a girl dislike it. I think a girl can never forget this smell.

When you do wear it , apply it on neck , arms , wrists , i mean so that girl can smell it as much as she can.

When this happens i will write my third review.

Love this.

sentman
sentman

I love the dry down. very creamy scent

Louismanuel
Louismanuel

Very very Versatile. Lasts very long in Summer, Spring, Autumn and even in Winter I wear it occasionally.
My 50 ML bottle is almost gone. Will use the rest while flying. Purchased last month a 100 ML.
Really looove the Chanel 100 ML bottles in my hand. Have Bleu-Edition Blanche & Eau Extreme.
Last Summer holiday used Versace pour homme for the evenings, since the sence is about 75% the same.
When travelling light and for a few days a often pick this fragrance for being the most versatile.

tc312
tc312

This is smooth and has a slightly vanilla and minty drydown with plenty of Tonka, although I found it quite different than lets say Armani Code.

Lasts a good 6-7 hours and has gotten me a variety of compliments from a co-worker, a neighbor and a 2 cute girls working at target and at a local take out place(neither or which would obligated to compliment as part of their job, anyway).

Sillage/projection is quite strong and I am not sure exactly which season this should be most appropriate for. For all intensive purposes, I would say Spring or Fall, though summer evenings could be quite appropriate as well, so overall, it's versatile. Definitely more of an "urban" type fragrance where you don't get the scent of a beach or grassy meadow in this.

Scent 4.5/5
Projection 5/5 (for a "summer" scent, it's heavy)
Longevity 4/5
Compliments 4.5/5
Uniqueness 4/5 (it's not like the other Allure)

seekritdude
seekritdude

Id like to say I think this one should really be tested on skin and not paper. Although some people say the extreme name is misplaced, personally I do feel it has a much more.. Intense, and well ok lets say "extreme" smell on paper. On paper it can actually be kinda off putting because of the thickness of it.

However on skin, its much much better. Sure the name becomes misleading, but its a nice smell so who cares about the name ya know?

Anyway as many others have said im sure, it does smell similar to the original but a much more sweet version. With less citrus and lacking that sorta cleaning detergent sorta smell to it. And obviously none of that pink pepper kick that the original has.

However that being said there is still a bit of freshness here to tingle your nose to add some contrast. But certainly a tonka bomb no doubt. And one of the better tonka bombs in terms of smell as well.

Not particularly sporty but a good smell is a good smell I think. Be sure to try on skin though because well as said I do not think this one smells good on paper or clothes.

hasanbenvidi

سلام. این عطربنظرم اصلا ملایم وسبک نیست بلکه سنگین.تند. و فلفلی کمی شاداب با ماندگاری زیاد است وصد البته بسیار خوشبو

benbaker9405
benbaker9405

A very smooth, powerful and invigorating scent. As time progresses, the beautiful opening citrus scents are gently overridden by a very athletic sweet tonka bean that clings to the skin for dear life. Lasting longer than most scents, Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is perfect for any situation in any season, and could easily be someone's signature fragrance. 8.5/10.

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Before giving my opinion I let go one hours .. and I must say it is really worthy of a perfume Chanel. :) I love her because I love opening and the closing (sweeter and "creamy") is a fragrance by the projection moderate, but from the long longevity (about 8 hours on me). Certainly will buy this. One among the best for man of Chanel .. notes are joined with each other so fantastic well done. Council for spring-summer.

Scent: 8.5/10
Silliage: 7.5/10

Overall: 8.5 / 10.

djews
djews

To be honest I actually bought this one just so I would have all the allures. It never wowed me whenever I tried it at the shop. Anyway after having it for a year or so I need to stress that it is certainly not the weak point that I thought it was in the allure line up. If you are a man who wants to smell good but doesn't know much about quality fragrance, just go buy all the allure edt's and you have it made right there. This extreme one is definitely not extreme in any way. That's probably a bad name for it. Extremely beautiful maybe. It lingers for hours and hours and as with every one of the chanel allure's, people absolutely love it. Disregard the name on the bottle because the fluid inside is as good as it gets!

Narseille
Narseille

AHS Extreme is my signature perfume. Simply 9/10.

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

Simply it's a WOW , smooth , elegant , soft , intimate , masculine and combining freshness with tenderness .
I can detect directly the main 3 ingredients which combined make a magic potion . i enjoy it when i smell it on myself but cannot be easily detected on me by others even for that i think it doens't fit to my skin in term of sillage , Tonka is like Vanilla , always it has the power of " Yes I am Here " .
Merci Jaques Polge .

Doha 12.02.2015

ularewolf
ularewolf

I'm going to sound contradictory in this statement. I like it because I'm a fan of Tonka, but I don't like it because it's only Tonka.

At the beginning there is some orange but the Tonka quickly comes out within seconds, and it's a sticky, syrupy Tonka, not even the smooth kind.

How this can be considered anywhere near a "sport" fragrance is beyond me. I don't go by seasons, but I sure wouldn't pick 'summer' as the first season that would come to my mind with this.

If you're looking for just a sticky sweet Tonka fragrance, check this one out. If you want this to go by the usual definition of 'sport' and be, well... Sporty, then look the other way.

I like how the most picked season for this fragrance is in summer, I almost feel like it's a psychological thing. The advertising and name makes you think of a summer fragrance, but I bet if you put this exact fragrance in a "noir" fragrance, everyone would put it as winter..

@Space
i am broke. i am a mcdonalds worker.
i dont update my fragrantice "wardrobe".
you can PM me if you wish to see my collection.

Hey i do like this fragrance. and thats why its perfect for broke people like me. We can afford to buy it.

Guest_kitti90

this is the scent for a quiet shy guy. he has alot of friends, but never had a girlfriend, but its okay. he's more interested in painting his action figurines.
when its winter he sits infront of the fire and reads, and in the summer, he takes the extra shifts on mcdonalds.

this is the perfect scent for wingmen. someone who allways wants to please others.

9/10. i wish it had a bit more sporty wibe. but a great frag.

Jury
Jury

This is yet another fragrance that I use exclusively for the clubs and bars, I like it a lot.

It projects like a beast and the scent will get you noticed.

This scent says “sit tight boys we are going to have a fun time.”

Silliage: 5.5/10

Jury Verdict: 7/10

APULIAN
APULIAN

i love extreme versions, but this fragrance has nothing in common to the original that is a fantastic eau de toilette. i dont like this fragrance very much, someone loves it and someone hates it. the scent is not pleasant to my nose, i selled it after few weeks. but i have to say that this is a real extreme fragrance, projection is heavy and lasts for many hours on the skin and it's always better than 1 million, the worst fragrance in the world. grazie.

Stromboli
Stromboli

The only Chanel cologne, actually it has the "eau de parfum"label on the back of the bottle, worth having since the loss of Antaeus, Egoiste and Allure.
It does have sillage and is not sporty at all ( which is a good thing for me).

I nevertheless miss oldschool Antaeus, the mighty beast turned into a tamed puppy....

kraskata
kraskata

To my nose it doesn't smell like the Original Allure Homme Sport. The extreme version has a prominent mint note, the orange is very subdued, while the pepper and tonka bean are stronger. Eau Extreme can be worn during the winter and spring. It has good longevity - 7-8 hours with good projection during the first 3 hours.

twlahue

I can't get enough of this. When I first got it, I thought it was ok. The more I wear it, the more I love it. Amazing. There is more here than you might think at first.

E-Jam Q
E-Jam Q

This scent is what you expect from chanel a masterpiece.The ladies love smelling it on me. fresh and clean.I love it very much.easy to use and my favorite. next to Bleu de Chanel this is one of the best.overall 10/10.try it you'll love it..

Kdu
Kdu

Highly praised, impossible someone around you not notice ... stronger than the Allure Sport with great projection and fixing 12 hours. 10/10

Scentke
Scentke

Allure is a sweet cologne, I can even call it safe and one of my personal favorites. I don't like the longevity though, i think it fades off really fast but i rate it highly especially as a weekend scent.

onlymynoseknows
onlymynoseknows

This is a fragrance that needs approximately 15 minutes to develop on your skin. In the first minutes it's not that good it's a bit sharp and the pepper needs to fade away, but after that it develops as an amazing fresh and sexy scent.

It's an absolute compliment getter. Its a fragrance for mature people. Not for the young one million crowd.

Subzero0
Subzero0

After having used the original AHS regularly in the past, I needed to try out this stuff and boy, I didn't regret it a second! Gets me tons of compliments, my GF loves it, projects superbly (at least 4 hours strong projection) and the longevity is pretty good (on my skin).
Tried out several popular fragrances in the store, but this one really stands out for me! You can definately get the high quality Allure DNA out of it, I even prefer its scent over Bleu de Chanel, so it will stay in my collection for a long time.
If you need a great versatile fragrance, all seasons, all occassions, and you like the Allure Homme Sport series, this is a must-buy!

Sillage: 8/10
Projection: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

duzmantic

Yes there's a lot of tonka in the beginning, yes this can be overpowering from initial spray blah blah blah. You gotta wait for the dry down with this one because in the dry down that is where its freshness begins and brightens. The dry down is like the mid of the original AHS where I really pick up the mandarin orange and the musk.

Just be patient with this one and wait for the dry down. I'm currently wearing it in summer and will be wearing this in winter too, only 1 spray is required.

It projects, lasts, smells good and receive plenty of compliments. That is all i require in a fragrance and this one does exactly that.

tonyskaboni
tonyskaboni

I"m new to fragrances, but it just reminds me of armani code when I first wore it from the sample sprayer.

abdul hammad

I had always thought that Chanel is the designer houses that can never disappoint anyone in case of fragrances,..... until this one came around.

Though I wasn't expecting anything as special as the preceding offerings from the brand because of the negative reviews/comments that are present throughout this page, but little did I know that it'll be a lot worse than what I was expecting!

I love Versace Eros, especially as a summer fragrance, but this one is nothing but a cheap, synthetic and mundane composition that makes a lot of people think that these designer fragrances are all overpriced and hence unnecessary and that they should rather stick to their AXE body spray.

Whenever I think of my favorite designer fragrance house it is still Chanel that pops up in my mind.

I am not one of the so called fragrance snobs who are through with the designer stuff and think that overly expensive and rare niche fragrances are the only way to go.

I love most of the designer fragrances.

If you are looking to buy this fragrance do yourself a favor by buying Versace Eros or anything ELSE from the
Chanel lineup.

At the least try this cheap smelling stuff before buying and think that whether you really want to pay the "Chanelesque" price.

4/10 poor

hugo_boss
hugo_boss

I live in a cold climate and let me say this is pure magic in terms of longevity and compliments. I see it as a night version of AHS and in that regard it is b.e.a.utiful! I don't think it gets nearly enough love and between this,sport and blanche (all of which I have) this has become my favorite of the three. If I lived somewhere warmer things would be different but in a climate where it is below zero (Celsius) 7 months out of the year, this is the allure to have no question. Beautiful combination of fruit, spice and smooth soft tonka. Perfect for a snowy winter night with the fire going sitting around the christmas tree with an egg nog and spiced rum :)

King Faiz
King Faiz

Overpriced, but elegant.
Arguably one of the safest scent to wear I almost get chewing a mouthful of 'almonds' sensation I prefer allure homme sport Edt better but this is a crowd pleaser for fall/winter.

Scent 8
projection: strong for 3 hours (carry a travel atomiser for better results)
Longevity 6-7 hours
versatility 10/10

You will definitely get compliments for the first 3 hours, smells rich to other people, even though it smells just good to me.

Chicago Tony T

It's the fall/winter version of AHS. The Tonka/mint combo really stands out in the drydown. It's a very likeable scent that can be worn by women as well. Longevity and silage are good with this. If you are craving vanilla/Tonka then check this out.

olfactorium

Post Script: If you have to compare CAHSEE to something, then compare it to Versace Eros, but in reverse (tonka over mint instead of mint over tonka) and without the vanilla. If I had to pick between the two I would take VE without hesitation, but maybe that is like comparing green apples to mandarin oranges!

olfactorium

I'm not sure I really understand all the preceding comparisons to other "Allures", I mean, why bother? CAHSEE has barely anything in common with any of them beyond the interlocking "C"s on the top of the cap and the name "Chanel Allure". When I pick up the beautiful, masculine, silvery gray flask I really feel like I am holding something as solid as a waxed surfboard, and when I spray it on my skin the luxuriousness of it rolls over me like the crest of a wave. CASHEE manages to produce a cooling, oceanic effect without the use of aquatics, seaweed or calone. If the naming of things is important to you then remember the key word here is “Extreme”. Admittedly, the tonka and Sicilian orange are disproportionate in the beginning, but just before they become a cloying mist the mint, cedar, sage and cypress seem to rescue them and then figure into the unraveling of the scent across the breadth of my skin, which gives CASHEE a reassuring quality. The balsamic notes also give CASHEE an ambiguity which other tonka fragrances lack. When this climate-controlled wave of accords begins to subside I become aware of the pepper, sandalwood and musk which give the whole composition a mild aromatic warmth and opulence. Cooling then warmimg. It seems very "Chanel" to me.

Yes, I think CASHEE is the most alluring of all the “Allures” and has far more projection than, say, Bleu de Chanel. This has been proven to me over and over by strangers who ask what I am wearing with a smile of delight on their faces, but I feel more delightful myself for having worn it. This balmy breeze that rolls over me seems to have a lasting force the other Allure flankers do not, in my opinion, possess. (The original Allure Homme, progenitor of the line, is certainly a classic men's fragrance in its own right, but also quite different from its flankers.) Chanel is always a bit ahead of the curve conceptually and I think it shows in CASHEE’s trending out of aquatic sport fragrance and into a more sophisticated body cocktail. There is a little question mark in many of the female Chanel fragrances which makes them linger in the mind long after their significant projection and longevity wane and I think that same projection, longevity and question mark are making an appearance here in CASHEE. After the first few sprays, I just want to sniff it more. I even decided to write this review to figure out why it makes me feel that way.

Perhaps Chanel isn't known for being "sporty", but beyond the sexy surfer in the ads or the fact that I probably wouldn't wear this to the gym, I discovered that if I really wanted to I could spray CAHSEE on after a swim in a sparkling blue pool or 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and it would do me only good. (OK, I've done it.) Voila! You see, it was a bit sporting of Chanel to have created something like this after all.

smelladdict
smelladdict

I had the Allure Homme Sport in the past and currently own the Extreme version. The Extreme version is more heavy with tonka bean, almost a gourmand scent in my nose. As it brother AHS, this is more suitable in non hot days.

ttuz71
ttuz71

I own both this and the original Allure Homme Sport. This fragrance is a longevity and silage monster. My friend sprayed it on himself and I could still smell this four hours later around 6 feet away. This is a very versatile sweet/ powdery scent perfect for going to clubs, bars, or out to eat with friends. I get more compliments with this scent than any other fragrance in my arsenal, and the best part is the fact that nobody else will have it. I don't like the scent anywhere near that of AHS, but everyone else's nose seems to think differently. Also, this is potent! I've put shirts through the washer that I wore out and they still smell like this when they come out. If you like the scent or want a "going out" version of AHS, I'd recommend this even if you have the original!

Pros:
Versatile
Unique
Gets a ton of compliments
Very good sillage and longevity

Cons:
Scent isn't as good as the original AHS
Not really sporty past the opening, could be cloying in warm weather

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

This is a clone of the original Allure Homme Sport. However, the vanilla is more pronounced in this and the woods seem to stick out to me. I purchased this because I owned the original at one time but got bored with it & besides the fact the it was/is so common. I gave up on it. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to smell like EVERYONE else WHERE EVER I go.

With that being said, this last on my skin six hours with average to strong projection in the beginning. After about 2 hours, I am left with a orange/vanillsh wood type smell that is not unpleasant, but it is synthetic. Chanel normally makes good fragrances, but this I am afraid to my nose is a average offering marketed towards the younger crowed. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not for me. I will say I do prefer this over the original, but when it comes to Chanel's frags marketed for men, I will stick with the likes of Antaeus & Egoiste! Grown up stuff!

Nuhgwin
Nuhgwin

Compliments galore. Every time I wear this I would at least get one compliment, it's DAMN SEXY! Just trust me on this, girls and women LOVE this. Tonka blast, yes. But it's a nice masculine aroma once it settles down just after a few moments. The scent trail is what's so sexy, walk by a female and she'll think you're a God.

I honestly give this a 9.5 on the scent, I'm still amazed at how this smells, a sexy, masculine aroma. This projects really well for the first hour and about an arms length as it dies down. Chanel sprayers are huge so 3 sprays is perfect, one on the chest, one behind each ear, and you're set.

10/10 on versatility, perfect for any occasion. This is the only fragrance that I know of that's labeled as a sport fragrance that should not be used in high heat, I can seriously see someone getting a headache using this in the summer. Autumn and winter weather, this is amazing for those climates.

MSL
MSL

What is my *first* olfactory impression? Great copy of 'Black Caviar' ('Paris Elysées'). It's just what I'm talking right now. I feel somehow - cheated; since the BC costs, here in Brazil, R$ 45,00 and this Chanel cost me R$ 202,00, almost five times more expensive! In short, the quality of the copies of 'Paris Elysées' has been confirmed. Is it possible to interpret this 'Chanel' as the 'French Armani Code'? Yes. An 'Armani Code' more citrus and more alive.
Scent: 8/10 (good). Longevity: 8/10 (7-8 hours). Sillage: 8/10 (good). Quality: 8/10 (good).

Upd.
The heart notes are *great*! It's an extraordinary perfume.

Ivano
Ivano

Totally agree with @Marciu (although I love @Juiceman 0331's reviews), Allure Homme Sport, Bleu EdT, Platinum Egoiste... Currently they're all watered down versions of their former selves.

I don't know if it's IFRA messing up almost every fragrance that came out before the new restrictions or companies using cheaper ingredientes for making the most out of their succesful fragrances once they've become top sellers, or a mix of both, but the thing is that currently it's getting more and more difficult to get what you pay for in terms of quality. Whether you buy a new release made with new ingredient restrictions in mind or go for higher concentration more expensive fragrances without the scent evaporating in two hours and becoming a skin scent after 20 minutes.

Marciu

@Juiceman 0331 - "Chanel doesn't do stunts like re formulation to make their fragrances less better and less appealing to consumers." - you gotta be kidding me. Chanel is the first house to fool customers, reformulate the fragrance and then pretend that nothing has happened.

Gault
Gault

It smells like almond milk, so much tonka bean in this version.

Mitonios
Mitonios

Hello everyone,
When everybody thinking about Chanel it seems to pass Eau Extreme. And I can't understand why. It's a well-blended high quality approach to a sexier Sporty scent, which makes it unique. OK it is not my favorite Chanel but is certainly an underrated one. Sweet and warm for a sport scent, creamy tonka being fresher by citruses.
If you wanna go Chanel and unique in the same time, give it a try!
Scent: 6,5/10
Quality:8/10
Projection: Perfect for a cooler weather.
Longevity: 8 Solid hours.

Juiceman 0331

Chanel doesn't do stunts like re formulation to make their fragrances less better and less appealing to consumers. I am pretty sure that most of us have experienced having our favorite colognes re formulated for the worse by big houses such as YSL and Gucci.
They don't discontinue fragrances that consumers actually enjoy.
They don't have inconsistency with their batches, unlike Creed and YSL.
These are from my own experiences and some people might have experienced something different from their time.

Now, let me tell you guys about my experience with Allure HS Eau Extreme.
I moved from San Francisco to the Phillipines last year, so it has been hard for me to use cold weather colognes here because it's a tropical country, but my Chanel collection has been great in this type if climate.
I use all my other Allure's during daytime, except for Eau Extreme which is exclusive for night time only. Why? Because of the prominent tonka beans, which smells sweet like vanilla, but not cloying or sticky sweet.
The other Chanel that I use for night time is Bleu De Chanel, because of it's incense scent, which I find nauseating during daytime.
All the Chanels I own have great silage, more than arms length and the longevity for all of them are about 6 hours. After 6 hours, they become closer to skin, but people can still smell it if their standing very close to me.
It's very hard to go wrong with Chanel and you can buy them blind, with very little worries that you're not going to like it.

Would I buy them all again when I run out? Yes!
My rating for Eau Extreme is 10/10

Marciu

@pjd1234 - Chanel Allure Edition Blanche is not (and never has been) discontinued.

pjd1234
pjd1234

okay so ive been wearing this for a while now. first of all they should bring back "edition blanche" now that's yummy. My experience with extreme is not quit pleasant I do like the opening very citrusy but when the pepper kicks in I just cant bear with it. They should have made the pepper as a backround instead of a dominating note then with the dry down peeper mixes with Tonka bomb its not pleasant to me and the price?? not so appealing a pass for me unfortunately on this one.

toto453
toto453

Not so appealed by this fragrance first time. But my girl friend loves it ! So I tested again and again, and yes, this has become my daily/night fragrance. Very good longevity and sillage (not too strong but smelly just as much as needed)!
Easy to wear, no headache maker, finally that is a good fragrance!

$$
$$

riffjim4069? dont put cologne on your sack!!! I said your neck lol.

silentrich
silentrich

Tonka,mint, and citrus that doesn't resemble Allure Homme Sport. by tonka bean I mean this is a tonka bomb. There's another new fragrance that's less expensive, smells better, projects better, lasts longer, and is also a tonka bomb. That fragrance is Versace Eros. Don't waste $70 plus dollars on this garbage when you can buy Eros and anything else in the Allure line that is much better than this crap.

Asylumin
Asylumin

One word CHANEL.
Top of the designer era. All occasion fragrance.
Is it a tonkabomb?..yes, but in a very lovely way.
I've tried lots of frags as U, but just Dior and Chanel have never disappointed me yet.
This is a must have one.

Guest_panoulis1992

longevity:8/10
projection:8/10
sillage:8/10
versatility:8/10
overall:40/50(really good)

veies.rr
veies.rr

Allure Home Sport Eau Extrême is a wonderful manly scent for the day time and for all seasons that lasts a long time and has (in my view) a moderate to heavy silage. I love the complex composition with amongst other strong citrus, tonka beans and powdery notes. I only do not understand the Chanel reference to 'sport'? I would never spray this fragrance on when sporting as it would simply overpower. It is a scent I imagine a lot of men may like and you cannot go wrong with it. Absolutely a modern Chanel masterpiece that is worth spending your money on. Please try it!

bobosan336
bobosan336

Of the 3 Allure Sports, this one is my least favorite but I do enjoy it quite a bit. It's quite different from the others - as the previous reviwer said, I cannot pick out any notes other than the tonka.

Very versatile - ideal for work, perfect for night out, great for casual wear. Perfect in any weather. Lasts all day long (8-12) but is a skin scent for me almost from the start - same with the other allure sports. I tend to over apply to compensate so I tend to go through them fast. No harm, thoroughly enjoyable.

The one thing that bothers me is the extreme name which is somewhat misleading - I find nothing extreme or intense about it - more of a sibling to the other allure sports than a souped up version.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

Allure Homme Sport Extreme is a spiced up version of Allure Homme Sport, with the added addition of a noteable layer of tonka bean extract and perhaps the trim down of the citrus portion.
All in all, I greatly enjoyed this scent, although it seemed quite 'busy and complex'. When you first spray this, it is very confusing until the dry down hits. There are multiple notes all flying at you at once, and if your nose is like mine you will go about trying to isolate some of these. It is practically impossible until it dries down and becomes more recognizable.
Once it calms on your skin (after 10-15 mins) you will recognize many of the original notes in AHS, along with the tonka bean that was added for extra effect within the INTENSE version. It is quite pleasant, while still making this scent quite complex.
I believe it lasted a good 6+ hours on my skin, with the remaining 2+ hours sitting as a skin scent. The projection was quite good for the first 2-3 hours, while subtly dying down after to a weaker sillage.
Spray recommendations: one on the chest, two on the neck, and possibly one on each arm. This scent is gentle enough that it will not overpower everyone around with extra sprays.
Buy, try or pass? Definitely TRY. If you liked AHS, then you will most likely enjoy this one as well, but the added notes differentiate it just enough to make it its own scent, apart from the original sport flanker.

Longevity: 7/10 (6-8+ hours)
Projection: 6/10 (Good for first three hours, then calmed down)
Versatility: 8/10 (Anytime! Any season, especially spring/ fall)
Smell: 7/10 (Good smell- a bit complex and bold)

ahmedyoussif4000
ahmedyoussif4000

i think it is one of the most compliment fragrance in my collection .
Projection: 7/10
uniqueness: 9/10
versatileness: 10/10

Manny44

I'm surprised so many people see this as an acceptable
summer fragrance. Anything with this much Tonka is best used in fall and winter IMHO. I have to admit that I never even attempted to wear this in spring so maybe it works in the heat but I'd be surprised.

Dr.Scrotes
Dr.Scrotes

@panoulis1992 It's an all rounder, day night summer winter whenever. :)

del
del

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme smells a lot different from the original Homme Sport. It is a Tonka-heavy fragrance -- powerful with a pretty good longevity. Its freshness comes from the minty opening with mild citruses, but overall, it has the same powdery vibe as Code Ultimate by Armani.

Performance is above-average compared to other designer colognes in the market. I wore this a lot in the summer of 2012, and it gave me a solid 5-6 hours power-punch projection before it decreases its strength. A very good scent for the price.

ShaverX
ShaverX

Not too impressed. This thing is TONKA BOMB... It's like Allure Sport got half emptied and then half filled with tonka extract. Too much dang tonka!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Very expensive baby powder. .smell good and projects but I'll pass

mse-21
mse-21

This is one of the better perfumes that Chanel offered men in recent years. On my skin it is a very well composed scent that has a certain character for itself and smells really nice.

On me this scent is more on the side of warm (e.g. Tonka/ Musk) and Cypress notes; and I don't get the link between what I smell and the image that Chanel chose for it: a surfer...the ocean...and the waves?!! In other words, I don't think of this scent as a 'fresh', 'oceanic' and 'sporty' thing. On my skin it is a scent that can be easily worn on a dining occasion!
Maybe its just my chemistry, but it seems like the fashion houses try to market even warm romantic scents with a 'sporty' and 'fresh' image, with the expectation of attracting more young customers.

Very good projection and longevity. Overall: 7 out of 10.

dreyfoose
dreyfoose

This was my first flanker to try of the Chanel Allure line.
All I can think of is Lemon and Cream.

Extreme, sure enough. This is probably the first scent which made me nauseous upon full wearing.

Probably among the minority here, but I cannot recommend this to anyone.

PhantomPhenomenal
PhantomPhenomenal

All the negativity, claims of unoriginality, and misled expectations aside, Allure Sport Eau Extreme is a very good offering from the house of Chanel. Though the criticisms against Eau Extreme do hold some merit (not being extreme enough or being too close to the original Allure and its Sport flanker), one needs to appreciate this for what it is and not what it was expected to be.

A great mix of tonka sweetness and citrus freshness accompanied by light sprinkles of pepper and mint to round it all out. People claim this to be uninspired, although that may be so, the fragrance is what it is and what it is, is a really good creamy citrus fragrance, probably the best only challenged by its lighter brother, Edition Blanche. And it still doesn't change the quality of the blend, which is more than excellent.

Not to mention the intense staying power this has, 10-12 hours easily. Projection and sillage are very good. The people you leave in your wake will be delighted to pick up on a shinku-hadouken-like scent trail. Speaking of which, this is a compliment monster. I have a handful of fragrances I prefer much more than Eau Extreme, but people of all ages seem to adore the scent, which is always a plus.

What I like best about this is its process. Though possessing a linear ride, it switches from being a citrus fresh fragrance to a tonka sweet one within 3-4 hours, which makes for a perfect spring or fall fragrance when the day starts out hot and the night brings in the cold. Don't be fooled by all the hate. Go and try this for yourself, it might just delightfully surprise you like it did me.

****

Chicago Tony T

Forgot how nice this is. Loaded on Tonka with a citrus/pepper blast initially. All is well with this one including sillage/longevity. Not the most original but it fits right in with the other flankers. Perfect for cool weather.

antoine22
antoine22

I really enjoy this one.
It perform amazingly well. I go with 2 spray(One on each side of the neck) and i get a nice sillage and literally a full day long longevity.
Quite versatile: Spring/summer night, cloudy/rainy spring days, and mainly fall/winter day.

And despite all the negative comments, i get more compliments with the one than Platinum egoiste :/

Revisit on this one:

So I do actually get the mint and tonka bean, but they are so faint and they barely last 10 minutes on me. Overall, the term "extreme" is completely contradicting at least for my skin. This lasts on me a maximum of 3 hours and that's in 75 degree heat. Also, I bought this from Macy's, so I know it's not a fake. I had the original allure home sport before and it lasted about 10 hours on me. This "extreme" version is really a sweeter and lighter version of the original. I will be returning this, and possibly exchange it for something else, probably Bleu De Chanel or Versace Eros. I just got a sample of Eros and damn it smells good, but it may be too strong to wear in the heat.

twlahue

I have owned this for over a year and I am officially switching my status from "like" to "love."

jreily88

Sprayed this on a tester strip and it did smell similar to what the notes describe, tonka bean, citrus, mint, etc. but when I got home and sprayed it on my arm, all I get is pepper. I'll be returning this for sure.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Mirip seperti CAHS pada top notes tapi dgn base yg lebih sweet dengan tonka bean yg kental. Lebih pas di gunakan pada malam hari. Great fragrance!

dessso

It starts citrusy like a typical summer sport scent, but this one seems to have higher quality ingredients than most of the other designer fragrances out there. So I find the higher price reasonable. After 20 minutes the sweet aromatic notes (maybe tonka bean) come into play and they are really strong. It makes the scent smell more like a winter perfume although the opening was sporty and fresh. Really interesting combination and development. This one lasts long and has good sillage. One spray was enough for me. It smells expensive and alluring.

I agree tonka yumminess!

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

I just love,love this fragrance so much regardless of the negative comments,i find it very sexy and "yummy" !
True,the "sport" word written on the bottle doesn't fit the juice.It's not sporty but it smells amazing none the less.
It's classy,warm,creamy,sweet,clean.
It opens with a fresh sharp citrusy-minty note, like AHS and later it becomes warm and creamy and the tonka beans kick in!
On the dry down it reminds me a bit Bleu de Chanel.
It can be worn anytime,anywhere and it is fresh enough so it can be worn during summer.Bottom line it is a versatile fragrance!
It is long lasting(8+ on my skin ) and it projects heavy on the first hour or so,than it settles down a bit.
Overall it's a great quality fragrance like all Chanel are,on the down side it's kinda expensive in my country,110 Euro in retail @ Douglas Perfumes
If you like AHS you will like this one too,it's AHS with the tonka notes boosted up and it can be worn by anyone,anytime!

matty64

I really like this fragrance, very nice.

hasanbenvidi

سلام.گرون بود ولی خریدمش .این عطر رو اسپری کنید تا حسی بهتون دست بده که به سندباد دست میداد البته وقتی غول چراغ بیرون می‌اومد.

mrmyers22
mrmyers22

Chanel hosts some of my favorite fragrances of all time.
But I do not like this version of Allure Sport.
At all, but that's just me.

heartcooksbrain
heartcooksbrain

People can complain about how many flankers Chanel puts out all they want. My honest opinion is that Chanel makes the best flankers out there, and most of them could stand on their own. This "extreme" version of Allure Homme Sport may be portrayed wrong by the title. I will agree the naming of this scent is off, but I'm reviewing the fragrance, not the name. Allure Homme sport is a wonderful fragrance, but on my skin it didn't last as long as I wanted it to, even though it does last longer than most summer fragrances. Eau Extreme is the answer to that problem, atleast for me. It takes the best elements from Allure Homme Sport and adds more tonka bean to give it a more mature, deeper scent. This combination of citrus and heavy tonka is blended wonderfully to create a long lasting scent that will please most if not all who come in contact with it. It's strong enough for the colder months, yet still light enough to wear in the spring/summer. This makes it versatile and well deserving of being a signature scent for someone just to wear all the time. It's perfect for a date night, or wherever you work on a daily basis. I don't get all the criticism, which I'm aware that people have different likes and dislikes when it comes to fragrances, but sometimes I think people expect or demand too much, all while not even knowing what it is they're demanding. This is a great, manly fragrance that will please people. End of story.

Manny44

I think this a really great fragrance that you can't really go wrong wearing. There is however some truth to what the guy below me said about it being Armani Code Ultimate in a different bottle. I'm assuming he meant Ultimate and not Code original, Ultimate has the Tonka that creates the similarity. Tonka is everywhere these days in Mens fragrances and is played out at this point but this is still a serious compliment-getter that I never regret wearing, I'm just tired of gourmands in general and creamy tonka in particular. Still a very successful flanker with tons of sillage and longevity.

dttk
dttk

I love this fragrance. If I were a man, I would definitely buy this one or Allure Homme Sport version for myself. Maybe both of them:)
They are not very different, just a bit different, but both of them smells very good and attractive. Both of them are TOO PERFECT for a man.

When I smell this one and Allure Home Sport, I get a wet cool metalic sense which I love for.

I don't like very spicy fragrances both on men and women, because it makes me feel that someone is trying to be sexy by wearing a fragrance. But, both this and Sport one are creating an image who is very cool, confident and sure very attractive.

hogan00
hogan00

smells very strong in the opening with a blast of citrus and pepper. the opening gives it the "sporty" name.

the mid/base smells like a creamy Tonka bean or chocolate.

last 8-10 hrs easily and projection is quite nice.

another quality fragrance by Chanel. pure class.

mn24viii
mn24viii

I don't like it. I think it's the worst Chanel male fragrance (but 10 years ago, as a young man in his early twenties, i might have loved it...it's not a bad scent)

This works the best on a warm summer night. So, at least, this might be the first evening/going out scent from Chanel since the original Egoiste.

It's time for Chanel to release a more daring nighttime scent. 2008 (AHEB), 2010 (Bleu), 2012 (AHSEE)....2014 ??? Bleu Intense? Noir de Chanel?

Mikeyb50
Mikeyb50

My staple is allure homme the original daddy of them all but I do wear this on cold nights out and it's a compliment getter for sure. When i'm asked what im wearing I simply say 'Chanel' and that just about says it all Quality house

Juiceman 0331

I have all the Chanel Allure colognes and this is the only one I designate as a summer night scent from the 4 Allures because of it's vanilla like sweetness from the tonka beans is so prominent and the not the citrus compared to the other Allures.
This can also be worn during daytime, but I prefer the Original Allure first, Edition Blanche second and Allure Sport third.
You can't go wrong if you want to buy any of the 4 Allures, because they're all great colognes.
I always get compliments from all the Allures.

I would always pick the House of Chanel over Gucci,YSL, and Dior. They love discontinuing and reformulating fragrances that we already love.
They have a bad habit of fixing something that's not broken.
Yes, Chanel have done reformulations also in the past, but in my own opinion they reformulate to make it better.
I have never tried any of their releases from the early 90's, but as of right now I will always have a place in my drawer for all the 4 Allures and Bleu de Chanel. Great fragrances for the money and worth buying again if I run out in the future.

My overall rating 9/10

Rich28
Rich28

I wanted so badly to love this one since I really like Allure Homme Sport but alas! After numerous wearings I must concede that it doesn't perform well on my skin. I've worn it a few times where I experienced what wesleyhclark described as a "pissy...note" (Thought my nose was playing tricks on me so I'm glad that someone else also perceived it).

Performance on me also isn't great either. After about an hour I have to bury my nose into my forearm to smell it. It's close to the original but not as fresh because of the tonka which darkens it's character making it more wearable at night than the original. To me it doesn't smell as refined as AHS and apart from the magnified tonka note, smells too close to AHS to have a personality of it's own.

I don't even think this should have been a "sport" offering. It seems incomplete as is and confused somewhat. I would have preferred that they maintained the AHS DNA, work on longevity and projection and darken it some more by playing with notes like tobacco, incense, vanilla (with a smoky quality) and oud until they had something really worth selling.

I'd also call it something like Allure by Night or something less corny. Given the current oud craze I won't be surprised if they did create a flanker centered around that note.

marioslg3

RIght, Allure homme tonka...the original sport adding tonka...this tonka beans are very very popular in our days in perfumes....creamy perfumes..male colognes and female perfumes are getting closer in the 21rst century.

Scoob89
Scoob89

It's onerous for me to grasp your loathing of this scent. I find it uniquely enticing. I'm currently going on 21 hours after the application of 2 sprays and I can still smell it as if I applied it 2-3 hours ago. I'm currently analyzing it to see if I would like to buy it for myself and I can honestly say that it has more than reached the mark of my utmost expectation. My signature scent is Mont Blanc "Legend," but I can see this scent as a prodigious choice for the upcoming spring/summer season. I understand that most reviews are extremely subjective and will likely be based on their own skin type/senses, but AHSEE has proven to be utterly harmonious with my skin. Happy fragrance hunting!
scent: 9/10
Silage: 8/10

kambelz
kambelz

I agree with the reviewer below me, it should have the Tonka name attached to it, because after 10 minutes, that's all I smell. It's just kind of a sweet powdery mess and not sporty at all. Not really sure if a lot of thought and work went into this one. If you like Allure Homme Sport, like I do, just stick with that one. Chances are you're going to like it more if not, the same.

Daniel.Friedrich42
Daniel.Friedrich42

I'm rather neutral about this one.

Not sporty or really fresh by any means. It could be called "Allure Homme Tonka Extreme"

It's Allure Homme Sport without Aldehydes and Tonka amped up to the max. Overall it's less fresh than Sport but it doesn't have the depth and complexity of the original Allure Homme.

It's a very linear scent without much development. Citrus top, Tonka all the way through and a hint of pepper and musk.

It's inoffensive, can be worn almost anytime and most people will like it. It reminds me a lot of a slightly fresher Armani Code. Mass-marketable and pleasing to most noses.

Projection and Longevity are good and scent is okay.

Not a bad fragrance but nothing i would buy because it's rather bland.

mfeezy
mfeezy

I like this as a simple casual scent not necessarily sporty. I think it will go good as a work scent or a daytime running around scent...

openingday
openingday

This does not smell sporty to me. I could see it as a versatile fragrance for any season, and for any occasion, from work day to date nights. I prefer it over the original allure homme and allure homme sport. The first blast is citrusy and spicy, and this lasts a good while. the tonka beans add a pleasant note as well. This is a pretty safe scent, however. You will smell good, but probably wont get the reaction of something more unique and daring.

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

I had some initial misgivings about this scent. For one thing how on earth can a sporty cologne possibly have tonka in its notes pyramid. I mean come on now how can that ever work. Then I looked at the ad campaign and laughed to myself, are they ovestating just a tad with the use of Maverick size waves in the ad copy. I was wrong on both counts as this a most clever use of tonka along with some stellar ingredients to evoke the raw deep power of the natural elements. It works and is possibly one of the most seriously modern masculines in the fragrance world. Depth and complexity beyond par. This is all about natural male charisma. Raw, rugged , handsome and magnetic. A scent that changes with the seasons. Wear this in summer and you will notice mint and mandarin defining its very own personality that underline how good this fragrance really is. 9/10. One of my all time favorties. Enjoy !

duzmantic

Am I the only one who likes this fragrance? Don't care what none of yol say ima stick with this one, I get excellent silage and longevity. Also love the loads of Tonka this one has.

Force
Force

Good projection and long lasting, simple elegant and formal more than casual.

Marciu

OK, I guess I have to change what I've written some time ago, unfortunately.

This fragrance is full of contrasts, IMO. There are fresh notes at the beggining - mint is really nice here. But then it's getting only sweeter in time. Mandarin orange is detectable and it gives a kind of fruitiness, but not sourness! And when the drydown comes - it's done. Tonka all the way. You can't feel anything else, at least I can't. Sweet vanilla-almond tonka and that's it.

Comparing it to original Allure Homme Sport - well, Extreme looks bland... It smells rather like a mix of Chanel Allure Homme and Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male to my nose.

Longevity and sillage are very good though. I get easily 10 hours with 3-4 sprays.

If you're looking for a solid (and common) winter fragrance - go ahead and try this one. If you're looking for something new - I'd suggest to pass on this one and search somewhere else...

dmirror
dmirror

Nice fragrance women like it I gotten several compliments since wearing it for about 3 months to me this is not a summer scent although it says sport it's better suited for cool spring days or fall winter it smells like a heavier version of allure sport (silver bottle) allure sport is a little better but this one is still good it's for cooler weather longevity is good too around 8 to 9 hours it'll get you through a full work day which is good enough

aeg8193
aeg8193

Most Chanel scents are 'safe' and likeable, but also unique and of high quality. As i smell this one on my arm it is not unique at all, smells like a typical diesel or calvin klein scent. Quite boring and uninspiring

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

I can't see the similarities between this one and the original Allure except they are both masterpiece. This one is chocolaty, the original one is more mature.

GMK
GMK

As i test This fragrance I was like WOW.... Disappointment continues.....Jacques Polge, the creator of Pour Monsieur , Egoiste and Tiffany has re-created Armani Code Under Channel's Banner .. wow
really cant stand this extra sweet , cloying , full of Tonka /amber stuff.

Layzie
Layzie

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme begins with a minty, sweet scent. The mandarin orange provides a fresh vibe to the composition as it settles. The tonka, mint, and pepper commingle into a warm spiciness that is accompanied vestigially by wood and musk.

This fragrance is invigorating yet tempered. It is not loud, but when tested contemporaneously with others, it stood out and was well-received. It's a well-made, unobtrusive, slightly sweet, and spicy perfume that pleasantly surprised many of the sales associates with the way it worked with my skin. Most men will tell you that this perfume is unremarkable, and I would agree. However, the noses of these lovely ladies don't lie!

Really heavy on the Tonka bean...but that's alright with me.
Now all of the Allure range use elements of the originals DNA but focusing in different areas. I think it's a credit to Chanel that they release such expertly blended flankers which don't really allow for criticism... they're just good!
It must be the creamy combo of tonka, sandlewood and cedar or something that gives the Allure range in general its signature as well as the fruit/citrus in the top.
Speaking of fruit... I didn't identify the mandarin note at first because it's against such an unfamiliar background (usually light & musky)
You get fruit/citrus straight away but because of the Allure signature it makes you think of lemons (edition Blanche) it's only when I delved deep in that I got the orangey flavour and to me it's very pronounced and lasts long into the drydown.
I know pepper is listed here but I don't get masses of it.
Another note not listed is Amber to me an amber accord is present in the drydown.
This is a well realized composition like all Chanel fragrances and especially the Allures. My favourite has to be the original but this is a close second and I love the summery, lemon meringue juice, that is Edition Blanche too.

jacob.kizirian

*LongLasting
*Loved By Women

Rating

Scent 95/100
Longevity 95/100 (8 hours ++ )
Projection 95/100 ( 1-5 hours ) strong for the first 2-3 hours

*ALOT BETTER THAN ALLURE SPORT IN PERFORMANCE AND SMELL :)

BUY IT AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

angieluvsscents
angieluvsscents

Got this for my husband for a birthday gift. Its just an intoxicating scent I just want to keep sniffing him all day !! LOL

Marciu

Well, actually, according to Chanel site's info, it's one of two Allure Homme that are made in EDT Concentree versions only (along with Allure Homme Edition Blanche).
After many tests I can say it smells less synthetic and harsh than Allure Homme Sport, maybe because it doesn't contain the aldehydes, don't know...
But all in all I'd say it's a simpler(and stronger) version of Allure Homme (the one from 1999), kind of Allure for younger crowd (late teenagers up to late 20's let's say), because of gourmand side of it. It has definitely better sillage and longevity than Allure. However, I'd choose Allure over Sport Extreme, because stronger doesn't always mean better...

Frietjem
Frietjem

I have bought this a while ago, it smells really good! But it isnt that longlasting on my skin :(

Juiceman 0331

I would recommend using Allure Extreme during summer nights instead of daytime because of the sweetness from the tonka beans.
I get compliments from this cologne and a must have if you collect colognes. You can't go wrong with this one. The regular Allure Sport and Edition Blanche is more suited for daytime wear. Bleu de Chanel is also great for summer nights.

My overall rating 9/10

dad hash
dad hash

Just bought it today...well i think not the very sporty one and i prefer the original one as in sport side but still not as bad as i see the comments here....i think its ok just donot expect a lot .... kewl

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Smelled good going on but after about twenty minutes it began to take on a pissy, acrid, sour note on my arm.

Surprise! After a few hours everything sort of modulated and that edge went away and it smelled good. But, no, I can't deal with that middle section.

I don't care for this, and it reinforces my opinion that most "sport" scents aren't for me.

fuggerone
fuggerone

don't let yourself be misguided by the sport in the name always an allegory for "watered down flanker of..", this juice is huge and in the same line with Allure Blanche, citrusy opening and a final curtain of vanilla and tonke definitely sexy and well down in a world of overpriced rubbish this juice stands up.. a good 8 out of ten!

Smyle12
Smyle12

While definitely the most underrated male Chanel, Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is possibly the best fragrance for men that house has ever made (or "extremely" close to it). The best part about that statement, is that so few people will agree me. I don't really care either. So long as my girlfriend feels the way I do, that's just fine with me. She finds this scent TO DIE FOR and, I should add, better smelling than any other male fragrance by Chanel. Simple, classy, elegant, soft, refined, restrained, and perfect for absolutely ANY season, occasion, or situation. CAHSEE has become my signature scent. It speaks volumes without saying too much... and it does exactly what it should do (smell marvelous) regardless of its dubious marketing as an "Extreme" version of a "Sport" fragrance (neither one of which, it is). Powdery, creamy, mandarin oranges, mingle with tonka beans, the slightest freshness of mint and a deep musk. While far from being revolutionary, it also doesn't smells like any other scent out there. I find it funny that people feel this fragrance reminds them of Allure Homme "Sport". Hint: It DOESN'T!!! I should mention, however, that many people who endorse Chanel fragrances don't sniff too far past the "C". Allure Sport Eau Extreme isn't sporty at all, unless a powdery, creamy orange scent is the definition of "sporty". More like "elegant" and "timeless", perhaps. My only faint qualm with this fragrance is that while it projects like a monster at first, it only does so for 3-4 hours max, although after that, it dries down to a beautiful, citric-tonka infused skin scent for another eight hours or so. Put this on before a romantic evening with your partner and you'll be glad you did. Wear this any time, anywhere. Wear this before playing tennis or lifting weights, however, and well... you don't own any other "sport fragrances", do you?

Overall: 9.5/10 Everyday elegance.

ltj559
ltj559

Not very extreme or sporty, but still a pretty awesome scent in my opinion.

On first sniff it is very generic and familiar, but after about an hour or so it opens up a bit and starts to smell very sweet, like candy. Reminds me a bit of one-million. Like it was its more mature older cousin.

Overall a pretty good day scent that is unique enough to get noticed but not so strong that you can't wear it in casual situations.

garett

Revisiting this again just to reiterate more->

Cuz these days it's raining in my place , i am in a romantic mood most of the times.This perfume is sexy and different.For first 1-2 minutes it tends to give a familiar illusion that you have smelled it before like some soap or some bathing lotion's bubbles but after 2-3 mins , it gives me idea that no , i havenot smelled something like this before ever.It is too fresh and too sexy.I think this can make any girl go wild.
Nothing to me was as sexy like this perfume.I cant describe it much but it is sexy and seems like some soapy smell.

I will always have this in my collection.Negative point is that it lasts 2-3 hours not more.
Positive is that it is freshest among the freshest shit out there and different and any weather scent.

My dream- i want this on me when i want some lover of me go wild on me due to its trail.

Verdict- 2 steps less than a masterpiece.8/10

mrjesse
mrjesse

I think a lot of the hate and dissapointment for this frag stems from the poor naming. Its not very sporty and its not very extreme. With that having been said, I love this scent!

For me this is a perfect work frag, really fresh and pleasing. I'm not a huge fan of citrus fragrances and I don't like AHS, I find it very synthetic. But this is so much nicer. A little citrus up front but a much nicer backbone with the vanilla and tonka bean. Yea its not really original and no it doesn't smell a whole lot like the others, but I thoroughly enjoy it! Perfect for work or anywhere you don't want to offend people. Lasts a good 8 hrs on my skin.

Highly recommend!
8.5/10

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

Smells like Pears Mint Soap. The blue ones.

krysp1n
krysp1n

In the mid original allure pour homme with more pepper. In the base there are the same. I prefer the original allure.

Headhead1000
Headhead1000

I love this stuff it's last I swear 24 hours on me it's refreshing get a lot of complaints and to me it a step up in quality form other designer fragrance this is my go to if I can't pick from the collection .

Happy Turtle
Happy Turtle

This is not a sporty fragrance! It's actually best for cold weather and nights out imo. It performs really well in longevity and projection. Seriously, go easy on the trigger! :D Overall I really like it, it's one that grows on you. I think the original Allure Homme is better smelling and is more versatile, but this one wins for performance.

Smell 3.5/4
Longevity 2/2
Projection 2/2
Versatility 1-1.5/2 (Not too sure about those summer/spring votes up there... I think it might get too cloying...)

TOTAL 8.5-9/10

eshauls11
eshauls11

I absolutely love the original but this isn't even in the same league. they overdid the tonka bean note and mixes with the citrus to give this a play-dough like smell. don't get me wrong its nice in the beginning but after about 2.5 hours you smell like you were attacked by a toddler who threw tons of play-dough at you. the tonka is far to strong

kaizer121
kaizer121

It's basically the winter version of Allure Homme Sport, and that's not a bad thing. I personally like this better than AHS. If one saw my collection, most of what I'm drawn to are darker wintery scents, simply because I find them more interesting, so for my purposes AHSEE is the perfect sumer scent. It has great longevity (I get over 12 hours personally) with average to slightly above average sillage. The warm, sweet tonka note that dominates the drydown makes this scent totally viable as a fall, and even winter fragrance while the citrus opening and overall freshness of this gives it the "Sport" moniker, making it a good summer scent. I'm as surprised as anybody to find a "Sport" scent that works for all four seasons for me, but this is it. AHSEE has become one of my workhorse fragrances for its versatility and its overall quality. I highly recommend it. 9/10

bet85

After spending more time with this fragrance. I found this to be my favourite Chanel fragrance for a night out. It's really sweet, and pretty strong. I keep getting more and more compliments. Have not had a bad experience yet. Other than I still think it smells like baby powder on my shirt.

garett

It is good , longevity is about 2+ hours or something.It has a nice calming effect , you may feel like lying on bed for some more moments if you were already lying.I know this seems otherwise , because it is labelled sport fragrance.
It will remind you also of soaps and soapiness which lurks in it.You must have smelled , soap bubbles and soap foam , this is what it reminds me of.
You may think that you could be able to smell something like this in much less price tag which is a let down point for this.All in all , a fresh , somewhat different than other mainstream fragrances/smells we have been smelling a lot quite lately.

Marco Chau
Marco Chau

I have a sample of this fragrance and decide to give it a try although sport type of fragrance is usually not my cup of tea. My writing is by no mean a fair review of this fragrance as I have it on my skin for only about 40 minutes; however, the whole time I can only think of double mint tooth paste, extra cool sport rub, tiger balm and some Chinese/Asian camphor based medicine oil. So I can't help but ask myself do I really want to pay so much to smell like any of these?

BorisRubio
BorisRubio

Fino y delicioso! Esperaba algo mas original, pero me gusto bastante este perfume. No es para mi, no es juvenil. Aunque es "sport", es mas clase que casual.

kuba
kuba

damn it and go fo Edition Blanche.though it is not a dissappoint

clausa
clausa

unisex, this what women can also use

aliks
aliks

I think it is lacking something. Not bad and very resemblant to the original, but I think they could have worked more on the drydown to smell more refined than this sweet and sour result. I will have to try it again on warmer days to see if something happens. A bit disappointed. It is very wearable however.

fresh_scents

Here is a short and updated review.

I am rediscovering all of my fragrances now, because I simply refuse to spend any more money until they are gone. The Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme just has an equally refreshing and pleasant overall scent. It has not been one of my go to fragrances, but that will change. I don't consider this fragrance to be daring. It's just a very clean aromatic blend.

tavo
tavo

I test it the other day in an airport duty free, and I like it but didnt purchase it, becouse I think there are better fragances outhere that I really like more than this, Still a solid fragance like everything from chanel. Smell wise its a grown up allure sport, sweeter and nice.

marioslg3

I hate this tonka bean odor they all use it the last 1-2 years in their perfumes...this is the same more or less with the original but more creamy and powdery.

urobian

An update for my review: simply the more i wear it, the more i love it, really, totally stunning, to me and others.. comfortable, manly, sexy, versatile, nothing avantgarde in smell but really charming and lovely!

mxer92
mxer92

First off, this scent gets way too much hate because of two reasons.

Reason 1: The name doesn't describe what the scent really is. This isn't a sporty fragrance. Allure homme sport is more of a sporty fragrance. This isn't.

Reason 2: It is perhaps too close to other allure scents (a mix of allure pour homme and AHS), so it isn't a necessary purchase if you have those two Chanel fragrances.

That being said, this stuff is awesome. This is my favorite in the allure series, and one of my favorites of all time. It gets compliments and it has good lasting power. I have dry, fair skin and usually scents are gone within a couple of hours. Not eau extreme, I get around 8 hours with this stuff, and about 4 hours with decent (arms length or maybe a little more) projection.

Try before you buy, as always, but I HIGHLY recommend this scent. Ignore the name and judge this based on it's scent people!

RAG1987
RAG1987

I was curious to try this after reading the reviews, I chose to buy this rather than the original AHS as I am not crazy for sharp citrus heavy frags. I have Bleu and that seems to be ok and quite smooth, nothing exceptional but long lasting for summer. I wanted to try this one as I was curous about it. Sampled it the other day and I am impressed. I do not find it to be too sweet but just right. I get citrus fruit at the start and then it tones down into a smoother creamier fragrance. In the drydown I can still detect citrus but a very smooth balmy citrus which is very pleasant. A lot of people have said that this can be worn in winter due to it's sweetness. I beg to differ as I do not think this has the bravado to stand out as well as some of my other winter favorites. I think Summer,Spring and Autumn are suitable for this but definitely not a cold winter like we get here in Scotland. I think he longevity and sillage of AHSEE is excellent. Just what I was looking for in a warmer weather season

Nanodae
Nanodae

I'm a female but in love with this scent. I prefer masculine scents over feminine. It boosts confidence, isn't too strong as long as you spray a small amount, affordable and overall a good fragrance (:

zelmu

I see that many people tend to hate this fragrance just because it's been marketed as "sport". Yes it does have the allure vibe in it and it reminds me of the original AHS, but it is NOT in any way sporty. However, this juice may have the wrong name but it is absolutely gorgeus. It smells like a sweet orange pie. It is very VERY balmy and creamy with a jellyish orange vibe dominating as the sweetener. It's just a little spicy and mint I do not detect at all.

Yes, this might not be groundbreaking, but it is very pleasing; something I would wear daily just to smell good but not to impress someone. However what I think makes this one special is because of the beautiful sweetened orange note. This is as sweet as le male or LL au masculin BUT it still preserves it's masculinity and mature vibe. This would certainly suit a man aged 35-50. Le male is something you smell among the teenagers and it would be a farce if someone over 30 would use it. AHS eau extreme however is in the same category but is much much more classy.

Definitely recomended, just ignore the bottle; the juice inside is top quality, as expected from Chanel. Also Longevity and sillage are way beyond average.

blauriche
blauriche

It smells pleasant enough for me in short bursts but the trouble with actually wearing it is that I find it too sweet, too creamy. I could see it for someone else, but for me I would want more spice or smokiness to balance out all that sweetness. It's funny because it's like I love it and hate it at the same time. I almost bought it the first time I smelled it, but I hesitated and the sales associate at Sephora offered me a sample of it. After wearing it several times, and now even several months later, I seem to go back and forth between being enchanted by it and made queasy by it. It's the strangest thing.

dj_renovatio
dj_renovatio

They weren't joking when they put "EXTREME" on the bottle in all caps.

It's funny people would complain about the strength of this fragrance when it says EXTREME on the bottle.

It is definitely EXTREME. Even 3 days later. The room you were in when you applied it and every room you've visited since then will be Allure EXTREME'd for days.

This isn't a bad thing if you're like me and you like tonka beans and musk. The citrus/mint/cypress opening only lasts a couple minutes, unfortunately.

PaulDJ
PaulDJ

Not seeing the "Code" comparisons at all, it smells NOTHING like any of the Code range. This dries down into a wonderfully classy scent. I'm a fan of the original Sport and this is a lot sweeter but it takes a lot of the sharper elements out and are replaced with softer, more mature elements. All in a fantastic scent with great projection and longevity.

zelmu

Pleasing but nothing groundbreaking. Smells like CH212 sexy men minus the sweat note. This is a sweet, grown up mans scent.

FragrantAl87
FragrantAl87

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is beautiful. Exactly what a modern cologne should be.

Opening: Citrusy notes blend wonderfully with a minty musky smell right off the bat. Delicious.

Sillage: Excellent. It projects just the right amount to leave that wafting hint you might get walking past someone in an elevator. 2-3 feet, 3-4 hours for me.

Longevity: Very good. Lasts for hours and hours, still noticable for about 12-16 hours. I would say its very similar to Code in both projection and staying power.

Gripes: Miscategorized. Its not sport at all, its got very deep and long lasting smell. The citrus notes are understated. Can be cloying if oversprayed, other than that, meh.

Best for: A night out at a club or bar or wherever. Its projection is best in a crowd of people because its so sweet and bold, and it will last all night. Best in the fall or winter I would say.

Overall: Color me impressed. I love it. It hits all the right blends of sweetness and muskyness. Like the colognes my dad wore, its bold and rich, but its not overwhelming like his were :) Very modern, very masculine, totally worth a buy.

fenxx
fenxx

it projects well an it doesn't smell bad ... the more i wear it the less i like it (probably because i wore on hot summer days), i bought more cause of the chanel name, it smells nice and unoffensive so i wear it to work

The projection of this in insane.... six hours after application a co-worker said 'wow, thats alot of cologne' from about five feet away - i only put on two sprays

Grottola

Very sweet. So much tonka bean that it almost treads into Le Male territory. I'm not a fan of sweet scents, so this really isn't for me.

Another thing worth noting - Allure Homme Sport has definitely been reformulated. I first wore it like five years ago and it smells a lot sweeter and more powdery. Such a shame.

bonanza1
bonanza1

Wow, I tried the original Allure the night before and it lasted way into the next morning even after a shower. So I figured I would go back smell it again and buy it. Nope, I tried the allure sport extreme and that was it, bought the big bottle right on the spot. It has a smell all its own, its not the original AHS or Blanche (thank goodness), this one has a soft open with all the cream smell of the original and then goes into the tonka bean with soft clean woody notes. This is a great anytime frag, I love it not overpowering but smells really sexy on the skin. I want to see how it holds up in the winter months ahead with the pepper and musk in it.
Thumbs Up for this one.

bet85

I found it perfect to wear this fragrance this fall since its way to sweet for hot weather. This fragrance lasts and projects more than AHS. The tonkabean is prominent through out my entire time wearing this. Its a really pleasant smelling fragrance that the ladies adore, espcialy when they catch a wiff of it on your shirt. My girl likes this. Sweet and inoffensive. As for my time wearing it? I agree with many here, its nothing new or even interesting. I prefer the less uninteresting Bleu.

parfemđija
parfemđija

Really nice scent, but not for hot days in summer, it's much better in fall and winter.. very sweet and intensive. longevity about 12 hours, I get a compliment for it after 10 hours I applied it :) it's funny how people are stupid and brainwashed by many commercials.. I freaked out when someone says: this is great for spray it when you are going in gym, or running etc... wtf?? because of this "sport" in his name?? no, this definitelly is not sporty scent.. I think it is suitable for wearing it for some romantic occasions or a date.. :)

wildfire66
wildfire66

Its the best fragrance i've had. Its fresh and lasted for 6 hrs on me. Its fresh and good for hot climate country like Brunei.

Shaheen
Shaheen

Eau Extreme is a powdery, minty, vanillic fragrance reminiscent of JPG Le Male or perhaps Prada Amber. It's not a bad fragrance by any means, but I don't like it. It smells nothing like Homme Sport on my skin, nor is it "sporty." It's closer to the original Allure Homme in composition.

I would NOT recommend that Eau Exreme be worn in hot weather. It's just too powdery and vanillic for that type of setting, IMO.

Try it if you're a fan of Allure Homme or Allure Homme Sport, but I'll pass on this one.

Manofomega
Manofomega

This fragrance is the bomb. Long lasting. Smells great.

markart123
markart123

Beautiful fragrance. It's so classy. Projects well but does not over power or offend.

I wouldn't wear this at the gym or for working out even though it's called a "sport" frag. It is just too strong and sweet for that in my opinion.

I prefer it has a casual scent for grad school classes, work, or a quite evening out. For me, this is perfect for spring, cooler summer days, and early to mid fall.

jodsan
jodsan

they are different but both are good in adifferent way. i don´t considered the allure eau extreme a sport fragrance

bsbnsc

Is it just me or is this one better than Allure Homme Sport?

chaf-sama
chaf-sama

extremely dangerous fragance sports, all my work-mates want it they want buy this spice and good cologne fragance very very soon.

Rating:
Projection: 8/10
Scent: 9/10 (for a sport scent)
Overall: 8.5/10

jozemo
jozemo

own a bottle of this juice, nothing exceptional, a stronger version of Allure to me,skin scent low projection,nice smelling,no mileage....

fresh_scents

Clean, pleasant, inviting, and smooth. Just a pleasure to wear. It just makes me smile whenever I wear Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme because of its aroma therapy properties.

bsbnsc

Like it or not no one can deny the fact that this projects like a MONSTER. I hope my other colognes project like this.

SCENT: 8/10
PROJECTION : 10/10

bcoops
bcoops

my friend from work wore this today.....let me tell you, he uses like one spray on his neck and 1 spray on the wrist & dabs them together..this stuff had excellent projection, great sillage (the smelled lingered for a few minutes after he left the room)and I smelled it on him for the 5 hrs i was with him.....to bad I'm not a fan of the scent

busyworksbeats
busyworksbeats

Off the bat it is citrus/tonka bean.

Then it fades to tonka mainly and stays that way for a long time.

That's the main note and the other notes you have to find so basically, this just smells like tonka which smells a slight less concentrated than cocoa butter. This is not a fragrance that I would reach for daily, but for occasions with older folks or lots of people at a night gathering.

This would work well if you go to events for school or with a group of a few friends.

marioslg3

I bought this yesterday just to see how it goes and in comparison with the original AHS.
The perfumes are more or less, brothers. The one is more citrus/orange, the other more gourmand/warm but you cant miss the similarities. Personally, i think I prefer the EE but as i find AHS a little bit harsh.
I would say that if you have the one, you do not necessarily need the other.
What i would like to say is that Chanel the last years is not taking the ball further, is playing between their perfumes and they are not releasing anything new, original or groundbraking. They are just making perfume that smell like hundreds of others. Blue and EE are a mix of some older perfumes but we can see that they succeed and bring money to the headspring, this is what they want although I do not agree....but money is what counts and not individual opinios or perfumes for the few. We have so many perfumes now and the market goes towards sweet/citrus/vanillic as most of us, prefer those type of perfumes. You do noe find fahrenheit releases now or Ecre noir....the mainstream companies do not want to risk and if someone wants these type of perfumes, he has to go to a niche brand. Chanel is producing quality, high standard perfumes but not uniqueness....The best from their line is still platinum for me. But i like EE because it gives you a wave of freshness and depth....it has a light soapy vibe that i like a lot, being fun of acqua di parma...

willfcw
willfcw

I already owned Allure Homme Sport (AHS), but due to curiosity, I bought this Eau Extreme (EE) version in 50ml just today.

I sprayed the EE on my left wrist, & my favorite AHS on my right wrist. Both of them were quite similar at the very beginning, in which EE started with strong alcohol, citrus, mint, vanilla, but the citrus seemed fade away very shortly.

When it dried down, the pepper & tonka bean came out obviously, and I found EE was sweeter than the AHS.

To me, I still think AHS could give me the feel of elegance, but EE couldn't, instead EE only give me a fresh and sweet scene, which is more general, nothing special feeling...not unique at all

IMO, EE is a combination of the AHS & the original Allure Homme (AH), which takes the fresh citrus from the AHS & the base note tonka bean from AH, so if you already have either one of AHS / AH, you probably could pass on this EE, unless you are a super fan of Chanel house...

Acqua Di Gio 333
Acqua Di Gio 333

Awesome! Great smell.

Mreman07
Mreman07

Has a bit of a Play-Doh vibe with the pepper in the beginning. After that it's a little cooler weather alternative to the original!

bsbnsc

This shouldn't be called 'sport'. This is more like a cologne you'd wear when you go out to dinner on summer night

Manolete
Manolete

Got it a week ago, and after testing it i can say that this is less "Sport" than Antaeus! Smell like the original AHS only 3min (literally) and then a huge blast of tonka remind me a lot of Armani Code (i'm not saying that they wanted to copy/paste one of the most hyped fragrances at the moment...) After three hours changes to a very powdery vanilla/musk/whatever combo very much like the last hours of YSL La Nuit de l'homme, wich is in no way related to any sport (unless maybe a snow sport, but NEVER to surf like the advertising video makes you think!). Conclussion: This is more like "LA NUIT DE ALLURE" (?!) than AHSport. Anyway.. is it good? Can´t say that it isn't.. Gets compliments? Yes, a decent amount. The best CHANEL? By no means. Worthy of the CHANEL price? I don´t think so. I would pick LA NUIT, CODE, or even LE MALE over this any given time.

Riverwide
Riverwide

Seriously underrated fragrance. One of those rare ones that becomes more lovely as it develops. I keep getting gorgeous wafts of this throughout the day, especially when sprayed on clothing. Forget the "sport" in the name and just judge it as a smell. I think it's rather beautiful.

Aegis
Aegis

Um unimpressed, about the concept and the fragrance.

I imagined Allure Sport with more testosterone, but i got Allure VIP (Allure sport + Carolina Herrera VIP)
But the result is weaker in sillage and projection to the two above.

It is not bad, it just that it isnt an sport fragrance.

I imagined like Allure sport, but more like Versace pour homme in the aquatic and woody department, reducing the Tonka and vanilla, and filled with some resin like the soft touch of Abercrombie Fierce. The base would be incredible with some nice woods and strong but smooth musk.

Overall: pasable, but if you want a Chanel go for Pour Homme, Sport or Bleu.

enzyme1
enzyme1

Im not sure if I like this scent, the opening is great with the mint and lighter accords but very quickly it is turning a bit bland. that being said as i go about every now and then I get a smell of something exquistitly beutiful but when i go and try and catch it the aroma escapes and hides behind the pepper.
I am hoping as this calms down the spice goes away and it becomes smoother.

rafiqi
rafiqi

just bought 100 ml.. blind buy.. it smell strange at first and slowly turn into something lovely and good. well done

I have been wearing this for quite some time, and I still don't know what to think of it. For sure, this is nothing like Allure Homme Sport. It's not a lemoney scent anymore. I get a lot of tonka bean. It's syrupy but not all that sweet. It's rich and rather heavy. Not exactly fresh nor it is totally warm either. Everything smells pleasantly weird to me, especially the mint (or basil?). Not a blind buy and it requires multiple tests before making a final decision. For me, the best way to go is to get a lot of sample or a decant, that's all I'd really need.

abraham.roberts
abraham.roberts

I love it! Not sure why its a "sport". After smelling the others, I think this one was worthy of its own name. I've received very nice compliments at work and church.

deki
deki

very very good

LiteEmUpGood
LiteEmUpGood

I returned this within one day for another bottle of Sport. This smells just like sport does in the beginning and then tonka and musk come out. It does not work!

frangellan
frangellan

Ohhh this is nice. Shouldn't have been an allure flanker since I believe it is noticeably different than sport ot edition blanche. You'll notice the stingy powdery citrus that classifies this immediately as a channel. This has depth and if you like woody you'll love this. The tonka and cedar play nicely off each other. The pepper shines through every so often and the orange is always there at the heart of it. Its a little sweet for a summer day and I'm surprised so many people voted this as a summer fragrance. its versatile, moreso than bleu I think, but I would save this for cooler weather. Don't discount this for its sporty sport name

scotthan78
scotthan78

Starts very similar to Allure Sport and drydowns to Le Male. I prefer the original much better.

Sillage and Longevity are above average.

Kankuro
Kankuro

Perfumery is dead! Even the great houses like Chanel and Dior keep releasing crap fragrances. Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is not extreme at all. It's a sweetened version of the original Allure Homme Sport. Creativity = Zero!

The opening of Eau Extrême ist identical to the opening of Allure Homme Sport. But shortly after the initial blast of generic freshness, the fragrance becomes sweeter, the sporty notes fade away. A big tonkabean note takes over the whole composition. It starts to smell nauseatingly cheap, like a drugstore air freshener. I was really surprised that a Chanel fragrance could smell that inexpensive. The same, sweet air freshener note was also very present in A*Men Pure Havane's base. I really loathe that nasty smell, but it completely dominates Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême.

What is so appealing about a synthetic tonkabean perfume? Why is it even called ,,sport"? What is sporty about a rubbishy sweetness? A big disappointment by Chanel.

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

full of ambergris.better than the original IMHO.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is only extreme in the sense that it uses an extremely bold tonka to soften the harder "sporty" edges of lemon, cypress, and sage. I wasn't overly impressed with Edition Blanche, and Eau Extreme is only sightly better. I like the general feel of the scent more than Blanche because this smells like the original Allure, with a few extra trimmings. I'm partial to the allspice in the original, and it's represented here in much the same way, except it's a little sharper. The citrus has the usual Chanel fuzziness to it, very air-freshened and abstract. Cedar and cypress notes keep the sandalwood of the original formula from being too dark and warm. But Allure's original sandalwood note is in there. Kudos to Polge for avoiding the usual bland citrus/musk combo in a sport scent. But one has to wonder if woody-citrus-pepper on the original Allure chassis smells sporty, or just dense and sweet. I'd wear it on a date, but I'm not so sure I'd bring this to the gym.

spumyland
spumyland

appena spruzzato si riconosce bene il cipresso,poi subito dopo si appiattisce il tutto diventando leggero e dolce.mi ricorda a tratti best company cologne for men.
e' comunque un pizzico piu' moderno ma di extreme soltanto il nome.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

More tonka then the orginal , it's more sweet , slightley warmer and has the original aldehydic sea like scent.
It's not more powerful then the original , tonka is more intensive only.
Longevity and projection seems less the the original wich is kinda weird ! But still long lasting(6 hours).
Quality but it give me just like the original a nausea feeling.
For me , the cologne version is the best from the sport line!

Dr_Spazmo

KEEP IT COMING HATERS! THE MORE YOU HATE, THE LESS YOU WEAR IT, THE MORE UNIQUE I WILL BE :)

Dr_Spazmo

I can tell you exactly what this is reminiscent of. It reminds me of Joop Jump! with a touch of le male and allure homme sport. I loved Joop but it was a bit harsh and too powdery to my nose. This is the perfect alternative.

EnragedApollo
EnragedApollo

I'll be honest. This isn't bad at all. But to me, it smells like a weaker version of JPG's Le Male Terrible. I prefer the original Allure Sport. That one is the bomb!

New edit:

What was I saying? This is some good stuff! Yes it reminds me a bit of Le Male but other than that I grew to like this one after going through two samples! Might consider a purchase soon. Longevity wasn't bad!

iMaverick
iMaverick

This is a melding of the original Allure Homme and Allure Homme Sport. It's as if the original Allure Homme had a mid-life crisis and instead of wearing his usual jacket with wide shoulders decided to wear his younger brother's sleeker and more modern jacket, one made of of ozonic musk which envelopes Eau Extreme's tonka core, which I always felt was M. Polge's signature note in all of his earlier creations. I'm happy to smell it again!

I couldn't understand what people meant when they referred to the original Homme Sport as an aquatic--it didn't smell like the aquatics of Acqua di Gio, Cool Water, or Bvlgari Aqva. Maybe Creed Silver Mountain Water, but not the aforementioned aquatic standards, so I guess some people can zero in on that ozonic musk odor and I was just distracted by the other wonderful notes in the original Homme Sport.

What this scent has to do with surf and surfers I absolutely do not know, but if they decided that French fashion was their pastime away from the water, we might have a connection. Danny Fuller is from my home state, and I can tell you now that no full time surfer would wear any scent other than the smell of salt water in their hair and the smell of their own skin and the occasional flower lei.

Eau Extreme seems to have great longevity, but on myself, it stays close to the skin. It is warm, very spicy and woody for much of the duration. It doesn't have the lilt of Homme Sport, but I'm quite happy it has the deep nuances of the original Allure. Somewhere down the line they killed the longevity of the original Allure and has since castrated it somewhat. Nice to know Eau Extreme has come to the forefront to pay homage and at the same time don itself with touches of modernity.

Dougczar
Dougczar

Starts off like a deeper version of Allure Pour Homme Sport - then the Sportness of it fades away and It spins into something resembling a gourmand - not all all what a "sport" moniker evokes mentally. After 30 min, it is nothing like APHS.

It reminds me of Bond No. 9 I Love New York for Him - starts off as sweet citrus summer scent, then evolves into a dark cold weather scent.

I want my summer aquatics to stay that way, and a gouramond to start off there. Probably the worst Chanel I have tried.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An autumnal, romantic, strong yet subtle, unisex fragrance which is a creamy-spicy blend...

I applied 6 heavy sprays.

0 - 30 secs - Alcohol, modern, clean, not much

30 secs - 1 hour. 1.5 foot projection - superb. It settles down after 30 secs to an on the skin very common place creamy-spicy aroma - a bit like harsh spicy rice wine and not too my taste. This is similar to many others on the skin e.g Surge Lutens Gris Clair or Daim Blonde. The scent which projects however is much better and is softer, creamier and alluring with less spice. This scent is ideal in the autumn, very romantic, with walks around falling leaves. There is nothing Sport about this.

1 - 3.5 hours. Still 1.5 foot projection, great! On the skin the harsh rice wine smell gets a smoother perfumed feminine twist and it becomes now a little more of its personality and easier on the nose. The scent which projects is like a more pungent version of Azzaro Chrome Legend for men

3.5 hours - 4.5 hours. 1.25 foot projection, same smell as above. Less unisex now as the spiciness re-appears and more masculine Ages 38-58. Again the scent which projects is much younger and creamier - ages 22 - 38. IMHO I would prefer to spray this on the torso or arms to let the better projecting smell waft upwards as opposed to spraying behind the ears as you will get some of the scent on the skin, which is harsh spiciness

4.5 hours - 5 hours. 1 foot projection, yet subtle. Same scent as above

5 hours - 6 hours. 6 inch projection, yet subtle, Same scent as above

6-7 hours - 2 inch projection. Subtle like above

7-8 hours. Close to skin

There is nothing sport about this, instead this is one to wear if you are falling in love. Romantic and strong, yet subtle.

If you are wanting a strong summer refreshing male sport frag, then I recommend you look at Lanvin Homme Sport which projects and lasts all day and is so affordable and chills you out

Good, but I wouldn't purchase

Sean David
Sean David

Extreme price but rich in flavour. I really love it. I am big Chanel's fan and I bought all of Allure frags, and Chanel Extreme recently.
All of them, longevity in my skin the projection is fairly close to the skin, the longevity is poor.
They are not perfume they are just cologne.
I usually wear Bleu or Chanel Homme Sport, but I think Extreme it's sweeter than Homme Sport.
I am very happy to have bought the Extreme

yacoco
yacoco

more i wear it more i like it
well balanced

I CAN SAY THAT CHANEL HOUSE WILL NOT RELEASE ANY

COLOGNE OR PERFUME JUST FOR ''MONEY'' BECAUSE THEY

ARE BIGGER THAN THIS THOUGHT,THIS FASHION HOUSE

TRYING TO KEEP THEIR REPUTATION ALWAYS IN THE SAVE

SIDE SO,I THINK THEY HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB WITH THIS.

calina
calina

Sadly, there is very little that is alluring about this release. It smells like a pale, plain, middle child brother of the original Allure. I tried it on my skin. I sniffed and sniffed. My only instant reaction was a yawn. It was neither here nor there, similar to sitting through a very slow movie.

Where is the alluring quality and where is the air of Chanel luxury? None to speak of I'm afraid.

If this was bottled in a generic bottle, it would have found its place in Coty's wall of similar smelling sports fragrances.

OZ
OZ

I understand the frustration of Chanel fans about this Allure. Eau extreme is a cross between Allure Homme and Allure Homme Sport. Less citrus and sweeter, it's nice and wearable, pretty versatile. However the fragrance brings nothing new to the Allure line.
PS: I can easily see this as my first bottle in the Allure line.

happytime
happytime

Its really extreme in terms of elegance and richness.The perfume begins like allure homme sport in the first 5 minutes and then develops into a rich sweet hearts and then rests down to a sensual musky base which is extremely sexy and distinctive,people might have been expecting something new with a modern twist but here the name suggests shades of the original with a more deep and sensual scent,its a master piece and better by far than bleu which I think that people were comparing it to axe and now they are enjoying it.

Eau extreme is extremely chanel in terms of scent quality and elegant packaging,well done Mr polge.

marioslg3

very similar to the original AHS but less spicy....For my taste, it does not deserve the purchase. It is a nice pleasant perfume but those who have the original, this is a waste of money because the AHS is very good also in terms of longevity, sillage etc. It is a twin brother in a different colour bottle. I would say is slightly sweeter than the AHS.

Minnija
Minnija

was disspointed....don't like it. I love regular allure sport, I tought that this will be better, just stronger, but no, smells cheap for me..

svillatoro
svillatoro

VDXL I wonder what you would say about CH212 with 2 or 3 editions every year... Chanel is by far one of the greatest perfume houses...

vdxl
vdxl

Haven't tested this on my skin, just on the bottle: it's a milker and more intense Allure Sport ( can't pronounce on sillage and lasting power). By the way, Chanel, you already have a lot of Allure references: classic, eau fraichissante pour l'ete, Sport, Sport Cologne, Edition Blanche, Sport Extreme. The same number of offerings Axe has on the shelves at 2 percent the price. Where is the luxury appeal, the focus on quality and innovation? We only have markets that have to be flooded with new releases every year (every season even). Also, perfumes have to be reformulated periodically, because "IFRA" says "this substance will cause you cancer and etc. ". Come on, reality is other: perfumes have to become cheaper to produce and more expensive to sell. The label is more important than the smell, unfortunately. Should I say the noses at Chanel are useless? Come on, Cristopher Sheldrake, focus more on Serge Lutens.

scenturian

Except the word Sport I ve liked this really, if was named different would be great.
The good is that original's similarity to Issey Miyake has gone which I never liked and the rest is boosted in a deeper a richer way.
Very good projection and longevity.
If I ll own one I will probably put a sticker on the word Sport :)

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

There should be a rule against being able to choose that a fragrance reminds you of it's predecessor. Too easy. However, in the case of Eau Extreme... it's NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING like original Allure Homme Sport. Although it states "woody aromatic", it comes off like a balmy-oriental. Something in the mind of Armani Code and DSQUARED He Wood Silver Wind. For a fragrance that doesn't contain amber, it sure gives that impression, especially 3-5 minutes after settling into the skin. This is the best Allure since the very first. Definitely worth having among your collection.

GreenMan
GreenMan

Not similar to the original AHS.
The top notes blend together into a homogenous scent which is very soft and fizzy. I find it very hard to pick out the individual notes.
The mint is the hardest to pick up for me. I would never have guessed it was there if I hadn´t known.
Cypress and sage are the most prominent notes, then mandarin orange and last mint.
From the very beginning I can detect tonka bean and pepper, which is quite prominent.
The other base notes start to appear after about one hour, mixed with the top notes still lingering.
Very good quality juice and long lasting. But after about three hours it becomes very close to the skin on me. Soapy wood after about 4 hours.
When I smell this, the last thing that comes to mind is sport. They should have given it another name altogether!
I have Allure Homme Sport, but this is so good and different that I just might get a bottle. It is not a "version" of the original.

9/10 from me!

urobian

I do not understand so many negative reviews, Chanel tried to put the saturated notes in the first Allure sport to a wamer tunes with florals and aromatics lines. The first moments in Eau Extreme are sweet, fresh, fruity and maybe nothing new but the smell turns so lovely, confident, charming, sexy and very versatile in the last phase..

Surely we all expect something new, modern and different from Chanel but not simple, straightforward and easy to enjoy a great creation is discarded.

I love the new Allure Sport..an smiling scent.

Deluxe
Deluxe

Perfect. Original, fresh, aromatic. My new signature scent. A masterpice from Mr. Jacques Polge.

darrshanjvoraa

i am a fan of chanel and have all chanel perfumes, but with this eau axtreme i just want to say that nxt time chanel has to seriously think before launching its next mens perfume, seriously, even blue de chanel was not up to mark , but with this new release they have gone too down.

scenturian

Finally tested today. Somehow similar to the AHS for an untrained nose but indeed is different, unfortunately inherits the name Sport since its parent is named Sport, actually this one has nothing to do with sport.

I have really allergy to the word Sport on fragrances, what is trying to be achieved by Sport (wearing to the gym?!), I dont have any idea. Giant houses such as Chanel shouldnt launch fragrances with name Sport.

If I had to choose of one them I would choose this one.

Initial impressions were pepper was boosted, some kinda soapy, richer, more powdery and floral, woodier and also dirtier. I detect vetiver as well.

Need to test more to give a fair opinion.

a2m5a2nb
a2m5a2nb

I've tested this twice on my wrists. Not bad, but not great, in my opinion. It starts out like Allure Homme Sport with something extra that isn't quite appealing to my nose. The drydown is powdery with some vanilla and isn't to my liking. Others may like the drydown, but not me. I don't get the extreme part of the name or the scent of the fragrance. I'm passing on this one. I'll stick with Allure Homme Sport.

Guest_KS84
Guest_KS84

A powdery, sweet version of the original Allure... I love it.
Eau Extreme, how? It turns very faint after 2 hours :-(

Toni Lop

Extreme? Sure ok whatever you say. WOW, huge disappointment! Here we go, fades quick, synthetic and one demential. So unoriginal and boring that I find it hard to believe that Chanel put this out. Don't wast your time or $$, move on my friends.
worthy of this House!

------------

I agree with him.

Odiee99
Odiee99

I sprayed this on the other day at Macy's. This is not a bad fragrance, but at the same time it's nothing special. Especially considering the price tag.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

They shouldn’t have launched this one bottom line. Starts as allure sport. Turns into Edition Blanche and then gets stuck. It smells like an old lady’s perfume to me. Not good. Dissapointed in my favorite non-niche fragrance house on this. Bad move Chanel…bad move.

valvulado
valvulado

I was excited to test this fragrance. So, the first time I found it, I sprayed it on a paper. My opinion: Not bad. It's OK. BUT: the store attendant (a girl) was very honest, she said she don't like it. So, that was a warning to me: "women don't like this fragrance, don't buy it". LOL

Well, I didn't intent to buy it anyway...

twlahue

Of course it does start off very similar to Allure Sport, but it quickly takes a turn in another direction entirely. To me it shares some similarities with Givenchy Pi. It is sort of a mix between Allure Sport and that same cookie dough vanilla, powdery feeling of Givenchy Pi.

benjililin
benjililin

VILE VILE VILE JUICE!
Avoid at all costs!
Disgustingly powdery, by far the worst Allure fragrance. It's a disgrace!
I currently have one spray from a sample on my wrist, and every time i put my nose anywhere near it, i feel like I'm not only smelling, but tasting detergent! Over priced to a treat!
AVOID AVOID AVOID!
I'm not an Allure hater, i currently have edition blanche and i adore it! But this eau extreme is vile juice

darrshanjvoraa

well what a let down by chanel cant believe, the original allure homme sport was a fantastic i still love it to the core, but this eau extreme is one of the worst frm chanel, they will have to think seriously before launching anything in future.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

Disgusting... The drydown alone offended me. Ill stick to the original AHS ....pass on this one. Major pass

Grottola

Smells nearly identical to Allure Homme Sport (and Allure Homme, in some respects), except for maybe that there's more tonka, in the Le Male style as others have noted.

Pleasant, but not my thing. I think the Allure line has gone through some rough reformulations in the past few years.

lalelu
lalelu

sorry but in my opinion this is a terrible release :(
longevity is like max 2 hours on my skin and projection is also very poor + the scent smells even cheaper then the new releases from gucci .. shame on chanel :(

Wilz
Wilz

Found this very similar to Allure Home Sport. Same top notes to me, with a warmer middle and base.
I would agree with the comments that it's not very extreme in terms of smell. One thing I found amazing though - I sprayed one spray on the top of my hand - honestly, 2 days later I could still detect it. And before your ask, yes I do wash! I've never experienced that before - whatever they use for longevity it seems to work.

spartan
spartan

Better yet buy A bottle of Allure or Bleu. 1/10 not worthy of this House!

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is a beautifully rich and warm scent. It is powdery and intimate. It has a very comforting and inviting energy. It is ideal for those cozy sweater wearing nights with your sweetheart.

KinG JameS

I´m with U "Unfinished" concerning the parrelerals with bleu de Chanel, I got a very faint similarity with the original Allure Homme Sport EDT, I have this feeling I have a complete other perception of the word "Extreme", coz this is not intense or longlasting at all, atleast not on me. Anyway, its pleasant alright, but nothin different from the usual crap. I would rather go for its predecesor, its definitley lovelier than this, U really miss the vanilla, even if the tonka still makes it sweet, the good freshy part of its predecesor is completly missin here. SO for all your info, just go for it if you want something safe. nothin much.

Unfinished
Unfinished

This flanker should have been named Bleu Extreme. It has more in common with Bleu than Allure Sport. Imagine cross between Bleu (top and middle) and Paco Rabanne 1 Million (base) It smells generic and has similar semi-sweet drydown with Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Diesel Only the Brave, John Varvatos, etc. Chanel plays safe with this fragrance. The fragrance has quality, projects well and is longlasting but without any distinctive character. I got one compliment wearing this. Thumbs neutral.

too young

Tried it today on blotter so my opinion can differ from the one of men who wears it on a regular basis. I'm a big fan of the original Allure Sport, have bought it at least 5 times and still have a bottle on my shelf (a lot of girls enjoy it so I bring back my pleasant memories from time to time). I have to say that from the very beginning it's hard to find any difference between this two frags. But later on new Extreme becomes more sweet, more common and ordinary. I liked the original one because its perfect balance between sweet and fresh notes, the new edition lacks it. It's not Extreme at all, it's Safe version. Thumbs down Chanel, another bad copy to earn cash(((

Toni Lop

It is better than Bleu de chanel,but No new + I hope Chanel perfume launch close to the Creed ( Silver Mountain Water )

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Scent:6.5/10
Projection:6.5/10
Longevity:7/10

Final Rating:6.5/10
Good, but want the best

dozza14
dozza14

I have been the biggest of fans of all allure frags over the years and still hold the original allure and sport versions in my top five fragrances ever. I also liked the later flankers. I was very excited about the new extreme version. The bottle is fantastic and beautiful, however having tried the fragrance now for a few days, I am a little disappointed. With some much competition of new fragrances it could be much more. It is pleasant, but nothing more, it is simply not distinctive enough. it gets better after approx an hour, although there is a note in there that reminds me of a more traditional than modern feel. The only thing extreme is the price, £66 at Boots, not just extreme but obscene!

CHSeifert
CHSeifert

Just bought the 100 ml today and received 2 10ml EDT's extra as free samples :)

It's a flanker of a flanker from the Allure line.

I own all 11 Chanel Homme frags and all in the largest available bottle sizes.

I have to say that I love the original Allure Homme and have done so since it was released.

Then came the Allure Sport and to me this is nothing special, but yet it's the top seller from Chanel for 10 years - and I have to admit, that while it's boring and safe, it is a very good sport scent and one of the better sport frags out there.

Eau Extreme is NOTHING like the other Allure frags.

The top notes gives you a sweet cloying minty vanilla with a bit of citrus in there.
This frag is quite heavy for a sport fragrance - I feel this might have rather good longevity for such a type of frag.
I still sense the vanilla & mint in the dry down, but the Tonka Bean is more prevalent along with the musk and cedar.

All in all I actually give this a thumbs up rating.

Longevity on my skin was very good - 7-8 hours solid.
Projection is strong for the first 1-2 hours, then the scent stays closer to the skin.

I actually like this frag more than I though I would.
Imagine a JPG Le Male in a lighter less cloying version and with the mid notes from the Allure Sport - this is what Eau Extreme smells like to my nose.

Rating:
Projection: 8/10
Scent: 9/10 (for a sport scent)
Overall: 8.5/10

If you don't like Le Male and Allure Sport, then stay far far away from this.
If you like Le Male and/or Allure Sport, you definitely should check this frag out.

ION
ION

Experiencing "Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme" leaves you with a big questionmark (at times when a big exclamation mark is what everyone seems to want).
Imagine this as a frail version of the now discontinued "Allure Homme Eau Fraichissante Pour l`Ete" with an almost evident dose of "Le Male's" main accord for the first hour or so.
The brilliantly executed commercial of a windsurfer challenging the ocean's waves with grace, feels rather misplaced for this smell but its low contrast b/w aesthetics do the perfume's sandalwood facet good justice for sure!
For a male perfume (much like "Bleu" before it) it is rather "thin" (to put it diplomatically). It needs more character to make any statement, something in excess.
The artistic designers/director have done a marvellous job (as always) but from a house with the tradition and know how like this one, we all expect more originality (to be honest, in this case this doubles with "common sense") and a troubled spirit.
It's safe enough to say that the only "extreme" thing about "Allure Sport Eau Extreme" is the word on its bottle. A very conventional creation indeed.

a note: the projection is fairly close to the skin, the longevity is poor.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Costly for sure. But to a chanel fans it won't be a problem rather than buying much of boring frag marked with different designer brands but they all share the same notes.

Pleased to wait for this one

KinG JameS

Bein a huge fan of its predecesor, I will definatley try this one straight away. Can hardly wait.

antonpan
antonpan

I wasn't really impressed by this Eau Extreme. It is typical "intense" version of the regular fragrance with a big amount of tonka beans and something balsamic (like balsamic notes in Blv Notte and Cerruti Si). Unfortunately I didn't identify any mint here. The base seems to be similar to that in original Allure Homme Sport. So nothing really new or special - I like Bleu more.

frogman
frogman

It is better than Bleu de chanel,but still nothing groundbreaking.
Generic sporty opening with mediocre drydown, similar to the new Gucci sporty frags.
Scent:5/10
Sillage:7/10
Longevity:7/10

ravjan
ravjan

I read it's gonna replace Allure Homme Sport Cologne - my all time fave lemony scent! Pity cause this one sounds very different. It's better be good! And I'll start stocking up on my favourite summer cologne in the meanwhile.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.