Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Chance Eau Tendre Chanel for women

Chance Eau Tendre Chanel for women
dislike

I have it: 1786 I had it: 548 I want it: 2000 My signature: 113

Chance Eau Tendre Chanel for women Pictures Chance Eau Tendre Chanel for women Pictures

Chanel is presenting a new flanker of their popular fragrance Chance which arrives on the market on April 2nd 2010. The romantic and pink new version, Chance Eau Tendre, is announced as a floral-fruity interpretation of Chance EDP.

Face of advertising campaign is Sigrid Agren, and photographer is Jean-Paul Goude. The flacon is the same as its antecedent, but it is characterized by pink fluid this time. The fragrance will be available as 50 and 100ml. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge.

Grapefruit Quince

Miracle So Magic!

Chance Eau Tendre Fragrance Reviews

katiesimpsonhair
katiesimpsonhair

i have just purchased this after trying it in store a few days ago and i could still smell it on my coat sleave so i had to get it so lovely. i used to wear Chanel Chance years ago when i was younger but trying it now it has a rather farty after smell just like Co Co Mad. it must be a Chanel thing? also reminds me of old sweaty pubs?? but this one Eau Tendre its so fresh and sexy without the fart!!

Maslina
Maslina

Can not wait to receive this. I have been saving my salary for this gem

Germany
Germany

This fragrance has always be amongst my favourites and I was never quite sure where exactly that creamy musky smell came from. I knew it was from the musk but Then why did not all musky scents have that amazing creamy quality . I then realized it's when you pair it with cedar this incredible smell appears , only a few of my fragrances have that quality THIS and the new Narciso ,,,I have some niche ones , like Santal blush and Tamdao that do the milky cream thing but I so far had a hard time finding this quality in mainstream. Crystal noir also has this special musk effect. Sandalwood and musk paired together can achieve this as well but I just recently discovered it is CEDAR and musk that rocks my world ! Thumbs up for chance eau tendre !

A2saB
A2saB

This perfume is gorgeous , clean and chic. a perfect/ safe choice if you are looking to buy it as a gift. its office appropriate and classroom friendly. btw keep that in mind that any perfume can get overwhelming if you bathe in it and this one is not an exception! I use 3 spritz and just like the color of the perfume I could see myself walking in a pink cloud the next 5 hrs. There is no age limit for this perfume. if you are looking for a fresh scent and citrusy scents don't work with your body chemistry ...which is true in my case ..try this perfume u won't regret it ;-)

isabella76
isabella76

Love it. Bought it for a second time 150ml yay! I am often asked what I am wearing.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I tested this today and was shocked at how much I like it. It is a hot sticky day outside and this smelled refreshing & clean from start to finish.
It has a bit I a buzz going on, which is always difficult for me to describe, but it truly smells "effervescent" to me.
I closed my eyes and the image the scent on my wrist conjured up is that of a very refined lady (wearing linen) who is sipping a very strong smelling sweet lemonade at a very strong smelling over priced flower shop (it just smells so rich!) in say, the Hampton's. It has a rather elegant smell to it with a lot more depth than Daisy Eau Fraiche which I too, do not see a similarity to.
The citrusy floral stayed close to my wrist but would probably offer a lot more projection had I spritzed more on since it is quite strong smelling.
I liked this very much and would consider wearing it in the Spring or summer...it doesn't have a fall or winter vibe to me at all.
Cheers!

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

This is really lovely, you know. The most beautiful citrusy floral on the market, yet I admit it doesn't stand out in any way - it's not a fragrance anybody's gonna remember ten years into the future. But that is perfectly fine with me because I was specifically looking for a simple scent that doesn't want to be remarkable. I didn't want another loud, memorable character in my wardrobe. Eau Tendre is soft, refined, the lightest pink, summery, carefree, content with what it's got, and very happy. A shy charmer. Kind of refreshing among all those legendary "big sisters" Chanel created.

It doesn't change much in the dry down. I keeps the citrusy accords but I admit it gets a bit sweeter as time goes by. I just wish it lasted longer. I got my bottle duty free but I wouldn't have paid full price as it only lasts for two hours on me. Although, I must emphasise: even with the disappointment, Eau Tendre made it onto my "love" shelf. So in the end Chanel did something very right with this perfume.

hintay

its not so special , but people told me its very nice on me . I think it doesnt last long

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

I like this..I really do..for the entire 6 minutes that it's on my skin it's really wonderful.

Very soapy and strange on my skin. Someone could also think that I am wearing an intense deodorant. No big surprise because hyacinth is often too intense for me.

marylu
marylu

I've had this beauty in my collection for awhile and recently rediscovered it. Soft, very feminine, and innocently sexy, perfect for this hot summer day with temps in the 30's.

I am not a fan of large amounts of citrus but the citrus is done right in this perfume. It's sweet and fruity, but not overly so, somehow it also smells fresh at the same time. On me the lasting power is amazing. A couple of spritz on my wrists and a couple on my clothes lasts the entire day. Somewhat similar to Versace Bright Crystal but I much prefer this. I don't see the similarity to Daisy Eau So Fresh, which I also own and have become bored with.

This is the best of the Chanel's I've tried. I will keep this in my collection. One of my absolute favorites. Just beautiful.

Jahzara
Jahzara

I normally don't like Citrus perfumes. I normally love sweet scents. But Chance was different. It's like a combination of citrus and fruity. I love it!
The lasting power is just ok. I don't know if people can smell it on me, but I do smell it. And it's still on my clothes. I could smell it on me for at least 6 hours. I don't know if it was strong enough for others to smell it on me. But it's a must have to have in your collection. It's a great daytime perfume and also very ''summery''! It's a little bit expensive though, I bought a 1.7 oz bottle for 70 dollars.

Musky4
Musky4

As somebody who tends to be more interested in 'Intense' versions of perfumes, rather than 'tendre' or 'l'eau' versions, I'm not sure quite what attracted me to Chance eau Tendre… perhaps it was the colour of the juice! Anyhow, I smelled it a few days ago and was very impressed. I'm not a particular fan of the original Chance and up until now the only Chanel that I loved enough to wear myself was my beloved Coco. But today I decided to give Chance eau Tendre a try on my skin and I wasn't disappointed. What a beautiful, fresh scent this is! The longevity is excellent for a fresh/summer perfume, and it certainly has that wonderful Chanel quality. This is a perfume I'd like to own. Very nicely balanced and easy to wear. It falls into the category of flankers that I prefer to the original. If I were to describe this in one word it would be chic.

beatrix75
beatrix75

i am in love with this perfume its absolutly georgous feminine floral citrus with hint of musk long lasting summer frag . chanels best frag

stinkypnutz
stinkypnutz

I smelled this in Carsons and my senses went bananas. Absolutely mind blowing fragrance by Chanel. If I pass by a woman wearing this, I will become instant putty.

harmony5656
harmony5656

Fun and classy. It's hard to explain the originality of this perfume. I think it's perfect! Lasts long and I get so many compliments..

ShellyS
ShellyS

It's my signature scent. It's feminine, pretty and sophisticated. I always get many compliments when I wear it. I've been looking for a new signature for years just because I want to switch it up already, but I always end up going back to this one.

oktober
oktober

I like this perfume very much, but the staying power is dissapointing. Finished a big bottle in 2 weeks and people still couldn't smell it on me after the first 2 hours.

won't get fooled again

po
po

I can't say that Chance Eau Tendre doesn't smells good but I can't say it doesn't smell boring either. It's just personal taste but seems like an inoffensive and pleasant acquaintance that won't be remembered with great nostalgia. (Or just remembered...)

Let me explain; Eau Tendre is perfectly NICE. The grapefruit is on the sweet side neutralized by the quince, the jasmine is just a light touch tempered down by what seems to be ever so mild hyacinth and the base... where is the base?

Of course projection and longevity wouldn't be anything other than soft to moderate; comme il fault in every aspect.

It sounds like a negative review but I finished a partial bottle myself and was happy to do so.

Perfumes are commercial goods after all but I appreciate it when it seems to be some kind of inspiration behind; Chance Eau Tendre feels and smells like nothing more than a carefully manufactured product.

Saretin
Saretin

Sooo fresh, delicious and frutty! The quince and the grapefruit is blasting in your nose at first sniff, whit the quince giving it a not too sharp fruity scent. Grapefruit is giving a little crisp in it, and Hyacinth is giving a little floral to it. Its very nice, but quites down too early, after a few minutes. After that, it isnt too fruity anymore, more like fresh-floral. If they have been added a little sugar or vanilla here, this could have been an amazing fruity-vanilla gourmand scent, wich I would definately wear everyday in summer.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Fresh, delicious, fruity!
I can feel the touch of grapefruit. Actually smells like Sugus chewy candies with grapefruit. Mmm... very nice!
And is perfect for summer!

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I agree with the reviewer before me. I finally wore this (I got a sample to try it out first), and yes, it was absolutely lovely, with good sillage and staying power. However, it smelled very similar to one of my favourite perfumes, Marc Jacobs Daisy (not Eau So Fresh, but the original) on my skin. In fact, it resembles that perfume so closely on me that I won't be getting a larger sample and definitely not a full bottle.

arenee92
arenee92

I wanted this for the longest time! I was absolutely obsessed with it....today I smelled it for the 100th time..and it smells so much like Marc Jabobs Daisy. Since I already have that, I'll be skipping this. A beautiful scent, though :)

dina
dina

I tested Eau tendre yesterday and I quite liked it, though I'm not really a Chanel fan: this is the 2nd perfume I liked from the house, after Allure.

I find it strikingly similar to Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege, with the grapefruit dominant note but it dries down with a more shampoo-ey, clean trail.

Top sillage and longevity.

Liyatle
Liyatle

Not a fan :( Too sweet for me.

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

yaaay! What a beautiful scent!

I don´t own this fragrance yet, I´ve just sprayed it on my skin in the store, and I was really surprised of its longevity! It stayed on my wrist about 48 hours! After 2 showers, after using two different fragrances on my neck, I could smell it on my wrist! WOW

It is really similar to the Marc Jacobs - DAISY eau so fresh, just much much stronger...

Too expensive for me, like all the CHANEL fragrances, but worth the price. I have to start saving money ;) !

Sheks
Sheks

Another great fragrance from Chanel

prettyswag
prettyswag

this smells like mariah careys lushious pink fragrance and also vince cumuto pink one...all 3 smell very much the same...the green chance i love much more..tendre..is trash quality..as in not chanel quality..the green chance has chanel swag much more.

zzMaja
zzMaja

Very clean, fresh, soft, youthful and peppy. Nice spring, summer and day time fragrance. The grapefruit is very pronounced on my skin and hyacinth comes through clearly for me. The iris and amber could be more radiant, but that is my preference. I much prefer the Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

I can never get over how much I love the sleek and simplistic modern look of Chanel perfume bottles. They're very appealing to the eye; classy and high quality with some heft. Chance Eau Tendre is my favorite of the three Chances. Light pink juice inside a crystal clear rounded glass bottle with silver metal trim! Yes, give me some of that!

The scent itself is so pretty and I feel pretty wearing it. I've been on a floral/fruity/citrus hiatus for months and months, favoring my deeper, darker, spicier ones over everything else. Until Spring came around again. Then suddenly I was craving everything happy and sunshiny, dismissing my "wear all scents all year long" motto. I now get why people designate certain perfumes for certain times of year.

Back to Eau Tendre.. When I was an inexperienced swapper I made the mistake of swapping my big bottle of Eau Tendre for a perfume whose box was tattered, lid was loose and scent I grew to despise. I knew I'd regret the swap before I agreed, but I went for it anyway hoping the scent would make up for the subpar condition of its packaging. Well, it didn't. Lesson learned. Never get rid of a fragrance you know you love just because you've gotten comfortable with it and on some days, perhaps bored. If you love it, keep it.

After missing it, forgetting about it, then missing it again I finally decided to pick up another bottle of this while at Macys the other day. It's fun, pretty, long lasting and an all around good uplifting scent that felt totally necessary having now that I'm letting some of these simpler, less oppressive fragrances back into my life. Not letting this one get away this time.

Heatherc47
Heatherc47

This is a really lovely perfume. To my novice nose, I can't isolate the individual notes on their own, but to me, it has depth and has a definite opening, middle and close. Light and pretty but in a more sophisticated way. Highly agree with the reviewer that said it reminds them of Lanvin Eclat but that perfume is one of my all time favorites. Wonderful and long lasting. I really love this one and count it among my favorites. Every time I wear it I think, hm... I like this scent and I am pleasantly surprised by it as it gets better the longer it wears, which for me is rare..

No, I don't smell Chanel Chance or the Eau Fraiche but I don't care for them as they smell heavily synthetic and green to me. Interesting that some find it ordinary because I smell something very unique in the world of the Chanel perfumes...

gardeniapetunia
gardeniapetunia

It's finally happened, that thing you read about and scoff, that thing you don't really understand until it's you: bug spray. Today, I sprayed Chance Eau Tendre again, for the fourth time and finally realized what has been holding me back, the eau du Raid.
Now that I’ve recognized the note, I can’t go back, of course, and thankfully, have saved a few bucks. Sadly, the very top note of Chance blah blah is gorgeous and what has been wooing me for so long. Goodbye, lover!

dielle.desouza
dielle.desouza

I love everything about this fragrance except the price. I cannot justify spending $150nzd on a 30ml perfume. This is my perfect fragrance - one day gonna take this baby home..

Ana81
Ana81

It sort of bores me and there is this cloying synthetic aroma I don't like. However, it's the only channel perfume that is not a complete stink ball with my chemistry.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Very pretty. It's very popular but I woulnd't buy it for me because it is very very mainstream. I smell this a lot when I'm out. when I say this perfume is popular..it is popular. It smells like spring to me and it is VERY romantic. Pleasant to the senses. <3

unoiseau
unoiseau

I fell in love with this right away! When I tested it there was some left in my scarf for a couple of days and whenever I wore it... I was full with happy thoughts!! This is a perfect spring/summer fragrance that keeps a great balance between floral and fruity notes! It is fresh without being citroucy like the majority of summer perfumes! I wear it all day and night!The only minor is that lasts 4 to 5 hours in me and I spray this over 4 times!! I wish Chanel make it EDP.

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I do not have the words to describe how much I love this smell! I noticed the resemblance to MJ Daisy right away, but this one is so much better! It is fresh, elegant, and beautiful. It's not incredibly long lasting, but I could smell it on my wrist after 5-6 hours. IMO, it's worth dealing with the moderate longevity to experience this gorgeous scent. I think it's better suited to daytime, but I love it so much I'd wear it an night, too. My husband also loves it.

Alitza
Alitza

I purchased this because I have been wearing Chanel for about 25 years: Coco, Allure, Coco Mademoiselle etc. This looked different and smelled ok at the counted. I asked for a sample as well just in case. I put it on in the car, it smelled OK and it disappeared within 20 minutes but It did stay on my coat. I kept reapplying and smelling my wrist to figure it out. Really its just quince on me, nothing more and then its gone. Its VERY sweet in a very peculiar sort of way, not sugary, not young, not fruity....its a sweetness that only quince can convey I suppose. Its not refreshing for a fruit either. It reminds me of those candies you get on your way out of some restaurants, not the licorice or mint ones but the sweet fruit ones. See how odd this scent is, you can hardly describe it. II neither like it or dislike it, I probably would have kept it if it lasted longer just to have something unusual. Its not very Chanel-y though. No silage, no longevity, no wonder there is a 5oz limited edition- you have to spray it every 3 seconds.

vanillary29
vanillary29

Smells a lot like Marc Jacobs Daisy, only a tad more powdery and "pinker", if that makes any sense. Refreshing, pretty and inoffensive. Longevity is fleeting, and stays close to the skin. I can imagine this working well as a casual summer scent.

PinkLace
PinkLace

I had bought this, but had to return it simply because it just did not last long on my skin! It does have a lovely smell. It is very soft and not noticeable unless you try really hard to smell it. I wanted to keep it, but could not justify how expensive it was compared to how long it lasted. The smell is pleasant and not offensive at all. I do have a small sample of this, and spray it often because I love the smell. But, it probably lasts 30 minutes tops on me. It is just not worth it in my opinion.

magdach7
magdach7

This is the most energetic and cheerful scent I know. It makes me want to live.
Men love it.

theposhest
theposhest

I will not forget the time I wore this and 10mins or so on our way to a carnival a guy just had to comment. 'You smell so good, I cant take it'. Use with caution.

Aspendina
Aspendina

i do love this alot and see that some people seem to think it smells like MJ Daisy and it sort of does but not exactly. I actually hate the beginning of daisy but love the dry down but Daisy doesn't last long on my skin.

While I like Daisy a bit better Chance last so much longer and doesn't' have the gross opening that Daisy does. Chance stays the same lovely fragrance from beginning til end. But they are slightly different in scent an if Daisy lasted longer that would be my choice first. But this is still awesome and on my wish list :-)

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

La verdad que siempre que olía a este perfume pensaba que era idéntico a Daisy de Marc Jacobs; bueno, con el pasar del tiempo, le dí otra oportunidad y resulta que no son iguales! Para mi Daisy (yo tengo el pop art edition que es EDP) es floral con un toque cítrico, pero más que nada floral.

El Chance Eau Tendre, es definitivamente cítrico, totalmente femenino, suave, y su persistencia me ha impactado, más de unas 8 horas, su estela es buenísima.

Quizá donde se parecen más es en la salida, pero luego cambian mucho (a mi parecer), yo estoy encantada con tener los dos

It's delicate floral scent with a hint of sweetness in the beginning. Nice and clean but I think it's little sweeter than original Chance. It has romantic vibe. Soft, fresh and inoffensive.
I think it's pretty, but compared to this eau fraiche and original Chance, it's less interesting.

suile
suile

First up, I must admit that I am not a big Chanel fan - the only one I really like is No. 19 and recently I'm quite fond of Coco Noir. And I've tried them all, including the exclusives.

Glad this bottle was a present. It's a well made perfume non-event, office safe, everywhere safe. A pleasant enough fragrance, but so unremarkable.

Penelope17
Penelope17

The great thing about this perfume is the steady scent of perfume that it gives off throughout the day without wearing off. It is not one of those perfumes where you and everyone around you can smell it overpowering the room 24/7 but a wiff here and a wiff there.

It smells really fresh which is why I think it is great to wear if you are planning on being out all day and you want your perfume to last.

Worth the money :)

burgundyaltima

grown up version of DG light blue for women but with more floral.. love this stuff and it last all day long..just be easy on the trigger because it can get cloying

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I really love this scent. I however do not find it smells remotely like daisy from Marc Jacobs. It has a fresch clean air, while maintaining the note of Patchouli that I adore. I also have the original chance and opted to buy that one first, however I have been lusting after this citrusy burst of frsh air ASAP. I can't explain it but I have this feeling of optimising and cleanliness, and as an added bonus the signature Chanel scent tends to linger in my car directly after applying. Love! <3

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

Well Chance, we meet again. I didn't like your sister, and thought you might be different, but no.

My apologies to all the ladies who happen to adore this fragrance, this review is not intended for you but is merely my experience of this fragrance with MY body chemistry. Needless to say, it didn't go well.

The fragrance lacks the sophistication that one would expect from such a prestigious background. Is Mr. Polge losing his sense of smell or something? I certainly hope not. I have a suspicion that they skimped on the quality alcohol and used some synthetics because this (and Chance) is so far the only Chanel fragrance that I have actually felt an onset of a headache with. Maybe that is why this was called *Chance? It has that air of uncertainty, lack of confidence yet seems to be forcing its presence into the public by being somewhat shrill in hopes everyone will like it? I'M FROM CHANEL...YOU GOTTA LOVE ME!!!!

Curiously, I know a few young women exactly like that...and they also liked this perfume. Perhaps it is not coincidence after all?

* I know it was named Chance for the french meaning of Luck, but I fail to see the luck in this one.

ceebaby
ceebaby

I get strong wafts of strawberry in the beginning and this one dries down to (on my skin) this soft candy apple vibe. Maybe my nose is playing tricks on me! I enjoy it!

wonderlu
wonderlu

I might not be much of a perfumeexpert, but me and my friend smelled this in the store today and we both was like "its like green apples in a jar", it was the only thing we captured. There are so many other great perfumes! Feels like everyone has this one, but its an OK springperfume for girls in their 20s i would say.

random girl
random girl

The initial spray of this perfume smells VERY citrusy; grapefruity and lemony(a tad bit overpowering imo)...i dont necessarily LOVE this part...but what i do love is after it dries down a bit. thats when it begins to smell heavenly!

it's then that it's such a pretty scent! so soft with a hint of refreshing sweetness...its very clean as well..really nice

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

This is bewitchingly delicious and enchanting!!
Too bad about the lasting power :( - just buy the moisturizer and body mist for reapplying through the day.

SnowFleur
SnowFleur

After reading here that this perfume smells similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy I had to smell it. On paper it smells almost identical... Wow!!! If I ever finish my Daisy EDP I may choose this instead!!! Perhaps it will last longer!

dalenbaby
dalenbaby

I have bought Chanel three kinds of Chance, but I love the more than another two a lot. The smell is so innocent and elegant. Even though it is not very strong, it is so delightful and endearing. I love it so much.

candyaddict
candyaddict

Too much grapefruit and musk. It's much too strong to be called Eau Tendre. My husband actually gagged when he smelled it! I can only wear it if I layer it with something else.

wildpearwoods
wildpearwoods

I have to agree with Skyler's review. There is something in this fragrance that is very cloying.....and makes me quite nauseous. the odd thing is that I too generally like the scent.I have found that I am affected the same way by the other Chanel fragrances. I would like to know what component has this effect on me. If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it.

skylar666
skylar666

I really hate to write a negative review but I wanted to like this fragrance. This is all my aunt wears too, which kind of lead to it's downfall for me. It is clean great for day & night though, very long longetivity. Reminds me of having a espresso and spilling it on my new white skater dress. I'm not sure what is wrong with my nose but it was lovely & clean until dry down, it smelled like one of the notes burped. This smells exactly like daisy by marc jacobs. Can someone pin point what overbearing note this is that i'm smelling? (message me please so i can avoid it in the future) my nose really dislikes it. Expected a bit more from this house tbh. Meeh, Ended up giving both this & Daisy away.

harrypotter99
harrypotter99

fantastica, seducente, una piramide olfattiva azzeccata per la donna Chanel. fresca e lieve, una ventata d'aria fresca!!!!

Eirlys
Eirlys

This perfume is one of the few Chanel fragrances that I really like (maybe I'm not mature enough to enjoy the classic Chanel scents), the other one being Coco Mademoiselle. I didn't like the original Chance and the Eau Fraiche, but somehow when I tried the Eau Tendre on, it was really fresh and feminine. I was surprised I liked it that much, and I bought it on the spot. Now, six months later, it is still one of my go-to fragrances.

Eau Tendre is a vey clean perfume, most suitable for spring/ summer time I think, but I still wear it whenever I feel like wearing it. For me the longevity is over 6 hours, which is great for an EDT, but I guess since it's Chanel, maybe that's why it's so long lasting? This is also the perfume I get the most compliments. I agree with the other reviews that it is quite similar to Daisy (and Daisy Eau So Fresh too in my opinion), however on my skin Eau Tendre is more tender and also sweeter whereas the two Daisy ones are more playful.

Smexi
Smexi

Whenever I wear this at work, all the guys go crazy around me. They don't say anything, but they walk by more often, ask more questions, stay around longer... and then inhale me. I never knew the power of a scent until I put this one on.

ekrapf
ekrapf

LOVEEEEEE!! Tempted to say this is may be my signature fragrance. Smells mature yet still young (I'm 26 and I think this is great for 20s, especially 30s), not too sweet, not too floral but just perfect, not offensive to others around me. Smells amazing in our Florida warm weather. After working at bath and body works for years I always used the inexpensive stuff but got sick of it. Tested out almost ALL the fragrances one at a time at Macy's continuously, across multiple days, for weeks. This one was FINALLY the one I tested out on multiple trips to Macy's without getting a headache or nauseous from it. The only other fragrance I've used and haven't gotten sick of is Ferragamo Incanto (the original) but there is absolutely no similarities between these two fragrances. Purchased Chanel Eau Tendre a couple weeks back and I think this may be my final winner!

Tanyaoxo

A great office perfume, had so many compliments at work!

jasmine28x

Alright - as much as I adore and love this perfume, I don't think I'll ever repurchase it, because of the simple fact being that it doesn't last long at all. And for the super high price tag (in Australia) and the Chanel name - it's a shame!

It lasts maybe 1-2 hrs max.

It takes me 1 hr to get to work in morning, and I spray this 6 times before heading out of the house and by the time I reach work there is no scent left.
What's the point of me even spending so much money on this perfume (mind you, I also own the matching Eau Tendre body lotion which I apply befor spraying on this perfume) - or even bothering to spray this perfume in morning and after all that, when I reach work - I smell like nothing!!

In Australia 50 ml (1.7oz) costs $130 AUD. That's ridiculous for a perfume that lasts maybe 1 hrs! Thats a rip off!

jasmine28x

Love this perfume, have been wearing it since last 2 yrs , already half way thru my second 100 ml bottle.

But the fact that it doesnt last long at all really bothers, it lasts maybe 2 hrs max - that;s a bit of a shame for a fragrance that's so beautiful and soo darn expensive.

Today I sprayed after every 2 hrs and even when I got home, I asked my mum if could smell anything. And she could not smell anything - Although when she put her nose really close to my neck , she could smell it faintly. And that's applying same Chance Eau Tendre body lotion in the morning and after spraying 15 times or more during the day.

brimanrique
brimanrique

A beautyful scent for everyday, weekends or any time you want to be happy and easy-going. Super soft, fresh the perfect conbination of citrus-floral-fruit. You can go wong with this!

hollyms
hollyms

Not sure how I feel about this one. I adore Chance EDP, but first impression of Eau Tendre is too subtle and nothing special. It almost smells like soap, or simply clean skin. I'm not even sure anyone would notice it. Then again, maybe I'm just used to strong orientals. It would have been nice if the fruity notes had been strawberry or something similar to bring it more sweetness. As it stands the grapefruit is quite sharp and cold. I'll keep trying it.

Edit: The boyfriend says he doesn't really like it. It's going back to Ulta

KJofromNJ
KJofromNJ

LOVE. My new favorite, but will be waiting for Spring to wear it again. It's definitely a Spring/Summer day fragrance. It's soft, pretty, clean...never annoying. I get why some people are calling it boring or disappointing. But I think that's why I like it. There's nothing NOT to like about it, and I don't like many perfumes on me..they tend to annoy me or sicken me after awhile. But this is just nice and lovely. I just wish it lasted, especially considering the cost. And you have to spray quite a bit. It is watery and subtle. A con for some, but for me a pro.

muneerah
muneerah

A girly perfume can be used all year around especially were I live ;) it's hot 90% of the year...

burgundyaltima

I am so mad at myself for giving up my bottle of Chanel chance eau tendre earlier this year!!!!..ran into a sales clerk wearing this..AND IT SMELLED AMAZING!!.at first i mistaken it for DG light blue..guys i tell you this lady left a heavenly scent trail throughout the store..i couldnt stop sniffing the air...

lollsazz
lollsazz

I too think this smells quite like "Daisy" from Marc Jacobs. I do like this more than "Daisy" though: it's not as green (I dislike the synthetic grass notes), not as sweet, not soapy and it has a little bit of an earthy/powdery smell, which Daisy lacks. The powdery/earthy smell is just enough to make this perfume a close-to-the-skin. It smells quite simple, sophisticated, politically correct and a little sexy. You can easily wear this anywhere.

I like this perfume, but I don't love it - there's nothing wrong with it either. I like it for days I don't want to smell like perfume. The best way I can describe this smell is sophisticated and effortless. It smells like you've taken a shower, put on clothes you've just retrieved from the dryer, put a little bit of makeup on and that's it. This perfume is quite muted and basically smells like you still have the smells from your conditioner, soap, dried clothes and makeup. People might not even think about that you're actually wearing perfume - Chance is not "in your face" in any way.... EXCEPT: if I spray this on and go outside right away, it smells VERY powdery for some reason, so I try to avoid that. It's probably because there is a lot of musk in this. The description says that his scent is woody on the drydown, but I'm absolutely sure that it rather smells baby powder than woods to me, which I'm quite sure comes from the musk.

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

fruity.
sweet.
floral...
the cap looks like a sugar cube
i love the smell
the quinch smells real...

megkaybeee
megkaybeee

This is the only Chanel's perfume that doesn't make me nauseous. I wish Chanel came out more of this kind of scent. I really enjoy wearing it. It lingers longer on my clothes than my skin though.

alimuanis
alimuanis

Like the smell of roses rare,and you will looking for those flowers in the dense jungle and you'll find only a few of them
i feel when i smell it on my wife those feelings :-
Another sense of love is different.
Silence is the best case at this moment.
Eyes speak only movements.
Spirit scream.
Heart beats.
Love strengthens.
And hugs happen forever.
yeaaah it's chance of chanel and definitely it's also chance to hug your lover forever .
quiet, romantic , sexy , hot , lovely, girly, activity feeling
amazing fragrance i buy it for my wife lovely perfume :)
I bought
Size of the bottle / 50 mL
Price / $99

My opinion is :-
Occasions : walking/wedding/party/meeting/business/normal time/bedtime/office/love moments
Season: fall /winter / spring /summer
Compliments 10/10
Bottle design 8/10

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

The purity of the scent of citrus and flowers make elegant fragrance. The pink fluid that makes it very tender and, in turn energizing! I'm like the little girl hugging the bottle. Spring is here...

Mimielle
Mimielle

Sweet, lovely and charming without being the least bit cloying. The citrus freshness elevates the normally overwhelming and dense beauty of these pretty heavyweight and distinctive flowers. The musk anchors but doesn't intrude and the cedar echoes the freshness as the amber does the sweetness. I like these pairings! Like most, I wear it spring to summer but occasionally in colder months, especially if it is foggy or rainy.

I would recommend this to someone who did not want any powdery or oak moss type scent but wanted something soft, sweet and feminine.
In the Chanel line, I really like the smell of most but for wear I seem to prefer the once-removed interpretations like this, No 5 Eau Première and Coco Noir to the main offerings.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

This is the ONLY Chanel Perfume I could wear! I LOVE it!
Citrusy, fresh, clean, floral feminine, sweet, non-offensive and long lasting. Just exactly my type.

EmilyKay
EmilyKay

I love this parfume. This is the best parfume I ever had. It is so sweet and it makes me more self-confident :)

maemaeri
maemaeri

This perfume was such a suprise for me. Normally, I stray away from Chanel perfumes because they're usually too strong and pungent for my taste. However, Chance Eau Tendre crushed that. I love this perfume! It starts with a sour citrus scent with a slight sweet smell. It smells divine and fresh. Soft and feminine. Playful and girly. What more can I say to prove how much I love this?!

I noticed that people compares this with DG Light Blue so I decided to compare/contrast. Other than having a dominatly citrus fragrance I just can't see how it's similar. Maybe it's my body chemistry because Light Blue and Chance Eau Tendre's dry down cannot be more different.

Broseph
Broseph

All "Chance" bottles very much big! Looks good size for money spend but there are normal size bottle too?

daredevil
daredevil

Like Marc Jacobs pink Daisy gives the feeling of happiness, girlie innocence and the spring sunshine of childhoodd memories :) You cant help but loving this beautiful fragrance which reminds you that even you grow up you still remain a child in your heart!!

Kind of a dull perfume--Chanel copying Light Blue--why? Can't they come up with something a little more special? This is an extremely soft, youthful grapefruit and amber scent. All those boring adjectives come to mind--inoffensive, nice, casual, office perfume. I just don't believe anything with the Chanel name should be described that way. I've waited years to review this and tested dozens of times, hoping I would change my mind and discover something new to love, but alas, like the original Chance, I'm done trying to make myself love it.

Me.maxwell11
Me.maxwell11

I didn't get any compliments on a perfume for years, until this baby. A man, a Dr. no less, stopped dead in his tracks to tell me how much he liked it. I think he used the word lovely. It is also one of the few perfumes that got a "you smell nice" from my boyfriend who usually doesn't say anything. I love this, and I'm pretty sure it is my favorite of my collection. I don't care if it's winter and people think this is more for spring and summer. Smelling good like this should be year round lol. It lasts about 4-5 hours that I can tell. Maybe others can still smell it when I can't. Also, I wore it to work and a perfume sensitive lady said it didn't bother her. Another gal followed me around asking what it was, she really liked it. It's pretty light and feminine. My boyfriend said it was flowery but I can tell there is a fruity component also. I highly recommend if you can get your mitts on it :)

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Feminine, delicate and fresh. Fairytale pretty. Well composed, perfectly balanced and very versatile. If I had a bottle of Eau Tendre I would find many occasions to use it for, but I don't find it unique enough to add to my perfume wardrobe considering the high price I woud have to pay to get this Chanel.

Layzie
Layzie

I love this scent! Chance Eau Tendre is a slightly sweet, floral fragrance that is enchanting. It is pleasantly light, yet noticeable. Women can wear this at any time on any day, and I will enjoy it every time.

charmybird
charmybird

I think I'll always have a special attachment to this one since it's my first serious fragrance and a gift from mom. (Bath and Body Works fragrance sprays don't count). This is the one I reach for when I want to feel classy and elegant but playful at the same time. I'd wear it to work, night outs, and on the weekends too. Kinda multi-purpose for me.

nellychick31
nellychick31

I wasn't a fan of the original Chance, so a friend suggested I give Eau Tendre a try. It reminds me of D&G Light Blue or Marc Jacobs Daisy, both of which I love. I get lovely citrus and jasmine on my skin - quite a nice combination! This is a light, refreshing scent perfect for office wear. This is also a great one for spring and summertime! Eau Tendre is definitely going on my want list as a great alternate to my other light, crisp scents

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

The bottle of Chance Eau Tendre is soooo beautiful ! i think it makes it more than just a fragrance, I love the bottle with this pink fluid !
About the scent, first spray is very pleasing I love it ! it is nice sweet and fresh, also discreet enough so you can wear it in any occasion. The only bad thing, for me, is that some fragrances cause me headaches and even nausea, and this one turns into it after a minute.. So bad because the scent is great and the bottle beautiful !

dia321
dia321

My mom has this perfume and it smells sooooo nice! it really reminds me of Daisy. You can definintley smell the quality and the bucks you pay for it. It smells flowery and fresh but not overwhelming. Recommend it.

hegvie
hegvie

Right now where I live, it's been in the 90's and humid for weeks. This is one of the few perfumes I enjoy wearing when it gets this miserable outside. It's soft and gentle, but it definitely has something unforgettable. I believe it's listed as a "fruity-floral" which for some people can mean "ordinary and unimaginative" (not me; I have lots of those!), but this is absolutely unique and full of personality. Chance Eau Tendre whispers, but people stop and listen to what she has to say! I find this to be more of a gentle and girly scent, but my husband finds it very sexy and sophisticated. Longevity for me is great, especially for an EDT, 8 hours minimum!

mizz.cindy
mizz.cindy

Eau Tendre is a very pleasant citrusy white floral with a woody musk at the base. Likeable, but also much less interesting than the original.
This is something you can wear anytime, anyplace. It is lovely but very generic. I've received many compliments with this, but personally I'm looking for a fragrance with more character.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I like Chanel Chance. It's not an offensive fragrance It that smells decent on me. I do however, prefer the way it smells on my mom much more, perhaps she has better chemistry than me. She gets many compliments when wearing this one. Smells very similar to Lancome Miracle!!!

Elisa S
Elisa S

The first couple of hours it smells very similar to Daisy from Marc Jacobs, but then it devolps into a much more refined and sophisticated scent. It is a soft, delicate, light white floral and slightly sweet fragrance with a very good longevity on me.
There is something fresh & romantic, innoscently flirty or sophisticated-girly about the smell.

cmagot
cmagot

For me this smells way too different from the original Chance to appreciate it, however it is easy to wear and a very likable scent. similar to Nina by Nina Ricci in my opinion!

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I couldn't stop smelling the bottle at Macy's! It's a soft scent, very womanly and playful. I love that it's light and airy, but also with a hint of sweetness to it. I'm putting this on my Christmas list for sure! Like elegance

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

Clean and fresh but also soft and feminine. Perfect for summer.

messier42
messier42

A lovely delicate, classy and versatile scent. I understand it is not very 'Chanel', but seriously how can anyone get annoyed with a brand for not creating something similar to what they already produce. What Coco did was introduce fashion that was versatile and available to a wide audience. The brand was not about luxury and individualism, it was about simplicity and elegance. Times change, roll with it, I think she would be proud of this one.

Edit: after wearing this a few times, it really reminds me of Lancôme Miracle, - the litchi and + musk.

afay92
afay92

Very fresh and clean! great for spring!

It would be a perfect perfume to wear if you are a teacher, not too strong.

MsDana
MsDana

Beautiful. It is delicate, but not at all weak. This is a perfect everyday fragrance for someone who wants a perfume that is delicate, yet noticeable. I have Daisy & I do find them a bit similar, but I like this one much better. This is softer, yet fresher. The longevity on Marc Jacobs Daisy is very very poor, & the silage is mediocre to say the least, but the longevity & silage on Chanel's Chance Eau Tendre is fantastic, worth the money IMO! I will definitely buy this one in the future.

TatyanaS
TatyanaS

This fragrance is perfect for spring and summer! Quite fresh, gentle, feminine and not too fruity or floral.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I'd give it 2.5 out of 5 stars. It's just...not very individual. It's soft and gentle, and the grapefruit makes it fresh, but "meh, pleasant enough, I guess" is as much as I can muster for this one. This just isn't Chanel quality, I don't think. There's no real personality to it, or complexity, or any substance. Don't get me wrong--I like light, fruity florals, but they have to have something at least vaguely unique about them. This one doesn't. I can think of three or four (none of which I have any plans to own) that smell almost identical to my nose.

lovely0219
lovely0219

Ok, so at first I hated this perfume seeing as how spraying it more than twice can become quite cloying and nauseating. I put it away for a while until recently I decided to give it a try and need I say I love it now! I'm a big fan of white floral scents, I had Michael Kors before. Two sprays is all I need and I'm good to go, the drydown is so soft and pleasant that I like to sniff my wrist every now and then just to enjoy fresh smell of flowers. I have tried Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Eau Fraiche and Chance and I've found that they're all very unique in their own way...I suggest trying a sample vial of each before committing to buy a full bottle, you won't regret it :)

Museumgal
Museumgal

Nice citrus, very soft -- the grapefruit isn't bitter and the notes aren't screechy, it's very soft and gentle. Still bright in the opening, and the citrus notes last surprisingly well. Then gentle fresh hyacinth and clean jasmine, not overwhelming. This would be a great scent for work or for daytime, it's refreshing without being too strong, and it lasts well. Just lovely.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Chance Eau Tendre smells like a more sophisticated version of Daisy. This is Daisy done in Chanel manner. Very pretty. You just can't dislike it, can you?

ChubbyRedBird
ChubbyRedBird

This is my signiture scent!!!! It is soft and doesn't offend anyone yet still smells lovely!!!!!
Other chanel perfume are too strong for me but this is perfect!! It doesn't burn my nose like some of the other perfumes do.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I like it a lot, it is my favourite bedtime perfume. I can still smell it when I wake up!

Sulaima
Sulaima

This has been a staple for years and I absolute adore it. It's so light and somehow dreamy. This year I've moved on to some other scents, but I will without doubt return to this own sooner or later.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

I'll probably be the first to say I don't find anything spectacular about this fragrance. And this is coming from one who loves citrus scents. It smells like something I've sniffed before, I wish I could put my finger on it. It's fresh and quite juicy, but definitely not worth shedding $129 for. I wonder just how many "loves" this would REALLY get if it didn't have "Chanel" plastered on the bottle.

hintay

its sweet but still fresh , classyd too . I like it , it lasts long on my skin and doesnt make me headache. I smell the watery on this perfume

Barbara ASC
Barbara ASC

My father gave me one on my birthday a few days ago and, although it has the same fragrance, the liquid is yellow! The box is ok, the bottle is ok, it's really the Chance eau tendre (it's written in the box and in the bottle,it's not fake, but the color is differente.) Does anybody know something about it? The saleswoman told him that the color has really changed...

rita.m
rita.m

Nothing special
Very citrusy <<<<

miss_mary
miss_mary

I llove this sence really light really nice perfume.Really nice for spring and summer

sky74
sky74

I tested this one in a parfumery and I felt as if I 'v reached heaven. This is the most delicate, balanced, perfect, yes! perfect! scent I have ever smelt. The problem is the high price. I decided that I will save for this one. Better not to buy a few perfumes and save your money for a truely crafted perfume.

Venus193
Venus193

The opening of this fragrance is very sweet, like apples mixed with the wrong flowers. Somehow the base notes don't work with the floral on me for a dry-down and this scent becomes very generic. It's probably a good daytime fragrance for someone else; this scent may be marketable to young girls or they who gift to them, but it is not classic Chanel.

one2evolve
one2evolve

First let me explain that I do not have a very educated nose. I know what I like and my taste seems to seems to run to all perfume groups but, I find I have trouble identifying individual notes (I am getting better with Fragrantica's help though). I was given a sample vial of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre EDT and my immediate impression was "Wow! This is really lovely!" I loved the opening of this fragrance so I dutifully waited for the mid notes and drydown. Suddenly, Poof! gone. I mean gone, not just very little sillage ... gone. I sprayed a little more and the scent lasted on me about an hour. Seriously! I don't know if it's just my chemistry or what, but, I can't justify the Chanel price for a scent that abandons me that quickly. While I was pondering this dilemma, because, damn, I really liked it ... I realized it reminded me of another scent I had a sample of. I hesitate to say it because you will think I'm nuts ... it reminded me of Twirl by Kate Spade. Ok, ok I see you rolling your eyes but, I went and dug out my vial of Twirl and I swear on me it is very similar.I did see that both fragrances are listed as fruity florals so it may only be a few notes that I am picking up on but to me they were similar enough that that evening I ordered a 100ml bottle of Twirl which stayed with me like a BFF. If anyone knows what the similarity between these two is, please let me know because I LOVE it.

aficionada
aficionada

In the beginning it's very sweet and quite generic. About an hour later, when it's very close to skin, you can detect some woodsy notes. They are so soft and shy, as almost not there. Anyway, nothing special. Doesn't last long: 1.5 hrs on my skin.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Chance eau Tendre is such a soft and delicate fragrance so light and pretty. Its a great perfume for someone who might not like perfume or at least not anything too heavy. Its so light and fresh, very easy to wear. A little citrus, some delicate florals, and a woody drydown. Chance eau Tendre stays close to the skin but it does have great lasting power. I really do like it, but overall it might be just a little too delicate for my tastes. ^_^

taylorlynn
taylorlynn

Smells good, but too citrus-y for me... When I asked people how I smelled they said "like lemons"... I don't want to smell like lemons.

ameals12345
ameals12345

I find this perfume similar (not the same) to Mariah Luscious pink as well as Versace yellow diamond..lovely fragrance..just to pricey...i am sure i will figure out what to layer my luscious pink with or the yellow diamond to get this smell exact on one day...not worth the price when you can get the other two.

nora elia
nora elia

I am desperate ti finish a bottle of this perfume. I liked it at the begining, but I got bored of it and besides it became a pretty common perfume between girls.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

This fragrance is not offensive in any way, but it smells like a child's bubble bath. Mr. Bubble? Sorry to say, not for me at my age with a grown up son, but for a younger person, this is perfect for school or part time job if working with the public as this is a pleasant, clean, soap/skin perfume. Not one to wear to a liquor fueled night club. That would be like walking into the place in your Hello Kitty pajamas. Definitely a day time scent suitable for spring/summer especially.

I smell the floral notes, hyacinth and iris along with a little jasmine, but not much. A touch of amber and musk as well. Sweet smelling (too sweet for my taste but that's just personal preference). On my skin, not much citrus at all and slightly powdery because of the iris.

All in all, would not run in the opposite direction if I smelled this, but won't be running out to purchase this either.

kabelaced
kabelaced

This smells like a less-sharp version of Dior's J'Adore. I like its subtlety, and if fruity-floral perfumes were my favorite, then I would definitely call this my signature.

It is a lovely smell, but nothing very special these days.

abigaila.dumitrache
abigaila.dumitrache

I bought this and I am not happy no sillage at all I sprayed and let me mention I love this scent it's beautiful feminine just gorgeous but I spay 3-4 sprays 30 min later I smell nothing I usually have people ask me what are you wearing or you smell really good but I got nothing no one didn't notice it my mom oh your wearing perfume ? So Ian returning ASAP what a waste of money

HollyGolightly91
HollyGolightly91

A beautiful, light, floral, summer perfume. I received this for my 21st birthday in winter and I wasn't all that impressed (it struck me as very weak) but come summer I found myself wearing it every day and it has become my summer go-to fragrance. I think it mixes very well in warmer weather and becomes much stronger. It reminds me of Daisy by Marc Jacobs but much smoother and with less 'tart'. I love it! Very classic and very beautiful.

cori.x
cori.x

love the smell. one complain, the sillage at first is really nice, but later on diminishes really fast, pretty expensive fragrance, had to reapply too often.

alanav09

to the people that say this doesnt last long - 8 hours after ive applied it, people still compliment me on it (even though i can no longer smell it). I just feel like our noses get de-sensitized to this one very quickly because of its soft nature.

other than that - this is so refreshing and delishly sweet. anyone had those yellow apples that are usually super pricey? those are the only ones i used to eat when i lived in Ukraine and this perfume is like a time machine. very refreshing.

Naziabegum08
Naziabegum08

Cheaper option: zara applejuice - uk buyers :)

ecechich
ecechich

fresh spring spirit

terezie

I too thought this was a little generic at first, but I got it as a gift and I have to admit that wearing it more often changed my mind. It transforms nicely on my skin and I really enjoy all the phases. The first spray is very lush and uplifting, the dry down is soft and intimate with the fruity notes peeking through here and there.

sofababe
sofababe

I'm disappointed in Chance Eau Tendre. It doesn't last more than a few minutes on me, I've tried it 3 times now in different weathers and situations but it's just gone in less than an hour. From what I can tell the opening is sharp but beyond that I have no idea. I expected more from Chanel. Original Chance lasts forever, as do all the other Chanels that I've experienced.
I applied an Avon body lotion this morning, I can smell that now, a few hours on, who'd have thought Avon would do better than Chanel?

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Nice but very generic. I can think of at least 3 fragrances this could also be. Not memorable for me at all, then again I don't buy into the Chanel name. They have yet to wow me.

lunadestella
lunadestella

Whenever I smell Chance Eau Tendre, it takes me back to my childhood to this particular liquid bubble bath I begged to bath in every night. When I wear Chance Eau Tendre I want to do just that, bath in it. It's such a pleasure to wear. I feel bubbly, joyful, youthful, and flirty.

I do get the hyacinth, jasmine, and a very mild lemon but it's difficult to distinguish individual notes when all my mind wants to cling to is that distant memory of the luxurious bubble bath I used to cherish.

To me, if Chance Eau Tendre were a drink it would be a cherry sprite -- bubbly, pink, innocent, fun and flirty.

This is definitely a springtime fragrance, from early spring to the very last days of May. I think I have found my favorite of all the different takes on Chance.

Tanyaoxo

As a follow on from my previous review, I had to add that even though for me, it's not signature scent worthy, it is just such a beautiful scent. My boyfriend loves it, but once he picked me up and one of his friends commented 'you smell like soap.' NOT the reaction I was hoping for. Still, I have it on my dressing table with the rest of my collection but I always reach for this when I need a scent that will give me a pick me up, makes me feel romantic, very feminine, fresh and classy. Not my favourite but it's up there. Beautiful.

Madrin
Madrin

A lady in the store smiled at me when she walked past and sprayed a little of this perfume on her scarf. 'Let's go for it,' she said. She told me she always uses this perfume secretly in the stores :P
She was about 70 years old. But I don't think it's really an old lady smell. It's fit for young people too. However, the scent is not really that special to me. It smells really nice and delicate, like almost all Chanel perfumes, but on me it stays a little 'plain'. I like perfumes that are more floral and less woody. This one smells like fresh dried laundry and washing machines. And washing powder. And I don't really like the powdery part. The description says it's floral, but I don't really smell it, or it's just a different kind of 'floral' than I'm used to.
I'd love to have a bottle of this, but I won't buy it myself :P

Tam
Tam

I want to really love this but my oily skin just evaporates it in about 20 minutes and so it is very short lived. Beautifully arranged subtle notes - I get lemon, powder and a gentle musk with that special 'Chanel' note developing alongside it throughout. I just wish it would last a bit longer on me!

KateMkay
KateMkay

I don't find it too citrusy, I feel citrus about 15 min. after you can only get very light perception of quince and lemon is all gone. The rest of the time it is pretty floral with a little sweetness. I have to agree, that this is not the most original of theirs perfumes. I have all 3 Chances and Tendre is the most inoffensive.
Pretty much all the Chanel's creations are very strong and distinctive and many people can't wear them so I think they created Tendre like a response.
I bought this a year ago. I found it so pleasent for summer, it was perfect with femenine long dresses. Tendre has young romantic spirit. The lasting power is about 5 hours on my skin and stays days on clothes. I like to wear this when I go to university because we sit very close to each other, so I know my perfume is not going to annoy anyone and it recives compliments.

Chance and Chance Eau Fraiche you can wear them all year around, but Tendre I find it only for warm weather. With hot temperature the oppening is very beautiful and noticeable, it becomes alive but when I wear it in colder weather it just doesn't work out well and I only smell something very plain.

xVal

So I'm commenting on this one again after trying it over and over.
I thought I liked it, but now I feel like it's too citrussy for my taste and it kinda reminds me of Tommy girl, which I already have and I don't like it anymore.
The staying power is ... 2 hours , maybe 3, so to buy this one for such a high price..not worth it, I can find better perfumes that are way cheaper.
Wanted to like it, but at least I wouldn't have a perfume that almost everyone own. :)

kikiena01
kikiena01

Very nice, elegant and simple vanilla-citrusy/jasmine fragrance, ideal to wear in Spring.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

xVal

This one smells sooo nicee , very fresh, I can detect alittle sweetnes !!
I like it , sad it's not long lasting :(

Lkrautter
Lkrautter

I work in perfume and the closest scent to this by far is the limited edition fiori by Vince camuto. Softer, more oily, less musky, but very similar.

I love this perfume! Lately, I've gone little perfume crazy and it all started when I bought my first bottle of Chanel eau de tendre. This is, in my opinion, the most versatile of the Chanel fragances. It's light but long lasting. Not suffocating as I find some of the others to be. At first spray, my nose catches a whiff of powderness ( if "powderness" is not a real word, feel free to let me know). After a few seconds, along come the florals and that hint of fruit in the juice that I love so much. I am not a floral expert, but I wanna say that it's like taking a mild sniff of a daisy and combining that with a touch of lemon zest, maybe some grapefruit and a little bit of juice from an orange. It all combines to make a fabulous and fun aroma that lasts around 6 hours on my skin. The highs and lows of this one are about the same. In other words, the smell doesn't change much from the time of spray to the time of fade. Only good things to say about Chanel eau de tendre! I am fruity and citruisy in love <3

standing in front of Chanel's shelf, shop assistant sprayed this on me. And, obviously, I like it (it's so simple it seems imposible not to do so, and if you don't, at least you can profit from sillage). However, what one expects from Chanel is something sophisticated, classy, mature, complicated...I understand critics.

danie
danie

I love this parfume,but it gives me a headache:(

basgam
basgam

What a beautifully soft scent, so different from any other Chanel fragrances! To me it is a smell to go together with a cosy, fluffy jumper in winter, very comforting and subtle. Love it when it opens up, but unfortunately it doesn't settle that great on me. Pity.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

It has no similarity with the original. I expected more, I was not surprised ... It's a fresh floral scent much like the Daisy Eau so Fresh, Marc Jacobs ...

temo
temo

To me there is nothing that compares to the prettiness of this fragrance. It makes me giddy. Refreshingly non-chemical. Pretty & light says it all, for this fragrance for me. It may well BE "laughter in a bottle"!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is actually a very pretty fragrance but the price tag is steep.

UPDATE: I tried Eau Tendre again, and it reminded me of Marc Jacob's Daisy. I think if you have one, you don't need the other. I have Daisy, so I'll pass on this scent.

saguna
saguna

Here is my story with Eau Tendre.
I noticed a bottle on my friends shelf. All I knew it was Chanel Chance. I sprayed a little on my wrist and it made me so happy, special and luxurious ! My friend came back from the kitchen and said it's her Mum's perfume, so I didn't admit I sprayed :)
I went home and started searching eBay, internet stores, but booom - the price. I ordered a sample. When I received it I was disappointed. It wasn't the same. I suspected it was fake sample. Then I realised that original Chanel Chance has metal cap and I remember my friends perfume was plastic. So I started to look again and discovered Eau Tendre. Ordered a sample and the smell was closer, but not the same ! Why o why?
3 days ago I visited again my friend, and there she was.... the pretty bottle of Chanel Chance... Eau Tendre ! So I told my friend the whole story and she said her Mum doesn't care for this perfume and she has given it to me! Oh boy, I was so happy.
When I sprayed it from the bottle I realised my sample was exactly the same. What does it mean?
I think I store memories about fragrances in my brain, and when I get a bottle or a sample it doesn't make that big impression on me anymore. This is sad, because it happened to many perfumes, as :
Black XS for men ( I loved it and when I bought it for my husband I hate it now)
Angel TM - I still like it, but I loved it more when I had just samples!
Happy Clinique - I was crazy to buy a bottle ( the one for men) because my gay friend smelled so divine of it and when I bought it it's unused, because it smells to me like petrol.

Back to the topic - I am still in search of a perfume which I would love without a doubt. Without saying : I loved it and now I only like it.

Chanel Chance eau Tendre was very close to this ideal. it works perfect, when you will take shower, spray your skin once, put your clothes on and spray again before going out. You will smell it underneath your clothes, skin and people will be smiling to you. My husband said it smells of luxury.
For me it has the same happy , fresh feeling as Escada Especially. Without rose.

Bojolo
Bojolo

A very pretty yet sophisticated smell. More suitable for me (early 30s) than many of the Chanel scents which I find too mature and associate with mothers and grandmothers. I like to wear it as a day perfume in winter to bring a little bit of sunshine to my day or as an all rounder in spring summer. The grapefruit is not too overpowering and settles very nicely. It has soft sillage on my skin but I spritz all over and get a moderate sillage from my clothes. It obviously lasts well on clothes but is only an EDT and doesn't last too long on my skin. Definitely gone after showering. Maybe couple with a body lotion if they do one. I have had this bottle for nearly 2 years now (how time flies) and I'm finding that the scent is turning and little stale. I would say buy small if you're not going to use it as a main perfume or take more care of it than I have and store it in the fridge. I'll be honest and superficial and say that it makes me feel a little giggly and film star like just because it's Chanel!

Daisydukes
Daisydukes

Just thought I should add my two cents in case it helps any blind buyers. I own this, Daisy as well as Luscious Pink and while they be from the same family they are only cousins... Not siblings :) This is by far my favorite of the three. To my nose this is deeper and richer than Daisy or Pink. Daisy has a plastic note in my opinion and Lp has a sugar cookie note. I respectfully disagree with the notion that they smell the same. I actually bought LP after reading comparisons to Eau Tendre thinking I could keep the Luscious Pink in my purse. In fact I dislike it very much.
I like the way Daisy smells but on my skin Eau Tendre lasts longer and smells better.

I hope this helps someone. I do agree that we shouldn't take down other's votes. Chance eau tendre is one of my favorites. I am glad some people don't like it! I just don't want someone to think that buying Daisy or Luscious Pink will save them money. They are quite different aside from a few notes.

Tanyaoxo

This is really beautiful but not strong enough for me! I spray so much and you can only smell it on me for a little while. I love the way it smells but for me I'd say it's more an office/day scent. Hasn't got the oomph you need for a night out

karenrobert
karenrobert

a very pretty scent with mildly sweet opening and floral all the way. Dry down to a powdery generic scent that I've smelled all over the place. Many people mentioned about its similarity to luscious pink (Mariah).There are some truth to that. I own luscious pink and I find Tendre less bitter than luscious pink. Tendre is a alot more complex,warmer, and powdery vs luscious pink is mostly floral but sweeter. This fragrant, Tendre, has a sterile clean smell similar to Chloe also. The dry down is very similar to Chloe Chloe. Some people mentioned it smelled like Marc Jacob or Daisy. And people will say it smells like a million of other perfumes. Hence I don't find it unique. It's non offensive and nice smelling but too generic. Highly recommend for those who like powdery and floral combination. I don't pick up any fruit or citrus. It's rather synthetic and sterile. It reminds me of those English soaps. It's sophisticated and squeaky clean smelling. This scent is quite long lasting past 24 hours on me.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I bought this at Ulta over the weekend and wore to work Monday, Tues, Wed. I literally could not smell this like 20 minutes after applying. Not sure where it goes. So each day I put on more thinking this would help. I pretty much sprayed it on like a body spray head to toe and still could not detect it on me what so ever! So frustrating. I even asked my husband and daughter if they could smell and nope! So returned to Ulta asap and exchanged for CoCo Madamosielle (my husband loves this on me!) I spray one tiny sprtiz of Coco M and the smell lingers for HOURS! Even the next day I can detect it.

shwetadwivedi
shwetadwivedi

What a wonderful wearable floral. It is delightful and alive. It totally makes me think of cycling down a country road in spring time with fresh lucious scent of flowers from nearby enveloping you.I would say it is very hard to hate this one. It is classy n girly at the same time.Extremely loveable. Also has great staying power for an EDT.

deliten
deliten

At first I was really excited to try this because of all the good reviews, but sadly I was disappointed. To me this smells sour, like apples that has been out in the sun for to long. It reminds me very much of Chopard Happy spirit. Overall, it is an OK perfume that suits spring- and summertime but it definitely isn't worth the hefty price tag!

Longevity and silage is low/moderate.

ralucucky

It's nice, but that's all. Also, quite boring.

cherie97
cherie97

It's my first 'grown up' scent that I wished to buy since the very beginning it appeared on the market.
I recieved my 3.4oz bottle in spring 2010 and was using it every single day. This scent brought smile on my face!
I used half of the bottle in about half a year, and simply got tired of it.
I don't know why, but I could no longer use Eau Tendre.
So I put it in it's beautiful, simple, pink packaging and since today I haven't had sprayed a single drop!

Today I opened that pink box and took out the bottle.
How I love the bottle! It's pure perfection - simple, classy and totally Chanel.
I love the glass, the cute cap, everything.

The scent is very floral.
It's a bouquet of flowers in the bottle - definitely pink ones. I don't detect any citrus in this scent, simple flowers are all that I feel.
It's quite a heavy scent for me. It's pretty overwhelming, so if you don't like to be cought in a cloud of florals, you shouldn't go for it.
I do feel like it's the pretty, young part of the Chanel Chance family. I can see, or imagine, the similarities between those two.
I think all of the Chanel's have one in common - they are masterpieces, each and every one, though they speak different language sometimes.

I like Eau Tendre more after about half of an hour - it is a bit weaker then and some soft, cozy, warm side of the floral bouquet appears.

I used to describe it as: 'happiness/laugh cought in a bottle'. It surely is.
After more than two years I find it different than in 2010, maybe I just grown out of it.
Florals are not what I look for right now, I tend to like fresh, citrusy fragrances more, and I fell for sweet ones as well (Hot Couture EDP describes my recent taste very well).
But I do wear Chanel Eau Tendre today, and I like it. It's been a long time!

I guess happiness simply has a different face for me now :)

The staying power is perfect on me!
I used to spray it once in the morning and it would stay with me all day long - until I washed it off.
I got compliments wearing this, too.
I don't find it clear, or refreshing, but it's definitely like a fresh bouquet of flowers!
So I understand why it could be clear and fresh for others :)

I think it's good to use in both spring and summer, I've used this in winter too, and it was very nice to smell the scent of spring during the cold weather.

beccamm
beccamm

I'm so disappointed with this fragrance as I had high hopes and it came highly recommended but its too much like Marc Jacobs Daisy which I don't like.

murasaki
murasaki

one of my favourite fragrances by far. Intense. With a sophisticated floral bouquet. Amber and musk leave a very feminine aura on the skin. I love it... and my boyfriend does too...

baboy
baboy

When tested on paper, my first thought was this smelled just like Daisy Marc Jacobs but with a higher price tag! But when I tried it on, I got compliments around. Some lady even followed me out of a public restroom to ask me what I was wearing. I guess this goes well with my chemistry. I also used Daisy before but an hour later, I couldn't smell it anymore, neither can anyone else. But this lasts around 5 hours on me, not bad since most fragrances do not last on me at all.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I still can't believe its Chanel ....this fragrance is so ..normal! I had a sample of it and decided that I will never spend this amount of money on something that smells like many other fragrances eg Daisy (which I think is much much better and stays on my skin much longer)

I sprayed Chance Tendre on me and first thought was: oh nice fresh clean soapy smell nothing out of ordinary ...and then I waited for it to grow and waited and waited and then....1 hour later i could not smell anything ...maybe a bit of something aquatic.

No. Not for me . It is just few fruits and flowers that don't last...

EDIT:

For some reason I found myself using it almost everyday in spring....and I was ever soooo surprised that it actually lasts a bit longer on me in warmer weather- up to 6 hours. I have to take the negative comments back- this turned out to be very fresh and clean fragrance perfect for me in spring and summer. Also, I cant compare it to Daisy anymore bacause CET is much better...... I have completely changed my mind about it. Chance Eau Tendre has stolen my heart.

Ceylane
Ceylane

I bought this for the Brazilian summer. There are days so hot that some smells can make you sick.
This is so soft! It smells fresh and clean. Longevity is moderate. The silage is greatest in the first hour, then it becomes very close to the skin.
The feeling when I wear this perfume is that I naturally smell good. There seems to smell of perfume.
It smells good, looks very suitable for summer or for those who like sweet savor, but due to the price, I expected more.
Surprisingly, I received compliments when I wore.

Edit: A few months after the first evaluation, I felt the need to edit. I keep saying that a perfume is expensive and there are cheaper options that provide similar effect. But I do not regret the purchase. When I bought it, I only wore very strong perfumes and had a feeling that its durability was not good. Currently, with my bottle in half and have used it in several different situations and climates, I say it's nice to everyone, and has a long durability! It is a soft perfume, but remains on the skin, very comfortable feeling.

MissMaya
MissMaya

After growing out of my younger perfumes, and being the daughter and grand-daughter of Chanel lovers... I approached the Chanel counter. I remember the moment I first smelled this on a tester when it had just come out. From that moment I was hooked.
It is beautifully fresh, grown up, not too strong but not too light and on top of that delightfully playful! I have found I can use it for day or night, but it really depends on one's personality.
I prefer usually more of a fruity smell, but this is the perfect mixture of floral and fruity and quite often I will leave a trace of it behind for a certain someone and they always are reminded of me. It is individual and truly lovely. Give it a try, for every person it is different!

Désirée

This is truly "heaven in a bottle" for me. This one and the eau fraiche one are so different than the usual Chanel fragrances. I used both of them along with the original Chance. The eau tendre has become "the one" for me lately. I am on my third bottle of this.

I would describe this scent as a sweet floral, not in to your face but certainly detectable. Despite the fact that it contains amber, musk and cedar, it feels like a watery, refreshing floral scent. Very feminine, very pleasant and elegant.

people tell me they knew I arrived my office because they detect my perfume on the hall. so the comments about the "poor longevity" is so not true!

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

I don't care for the original Chance but LOVE the Tendre version! This floral & citrus scent may be clean and lightweight but it's definitely VERY FENININE! It is my "pick me up" scent, cause it alwas puts me in a good mood whenever I wear it :) It is perfect for everyday use- to the office, shopping or every time you need an extra boost of energy and want to feel pretty and sophisticated! I use to wear it a lot in the spring and love how it mixes with the leather scent of my jacket- smells very sexy! Not really a signature scent but gonna have it in my collection FOREVER anyway!

reigurl
reigurl

I first smelled it during my trip to Singapore & I instantly fell in love with it. The perfume lasts very long on me & I can't help sniffing myself whenever I'm wearing it. Such a warm fragrance & my friends love it on me too! At first I did think it smelled like MJ Daisy too but only for awhile. This scent has even more depth than MJ Daisy. It's not the same at all! I own a Chanel Chance edp too & I love them both!

SarahBay
SarahBay

A SUPER SEXY SCENT <3 AMAZING

la mariposa
la mariposa

Love it,love it,love it <3

cheeky_lollipop
cheeky_lollipop

beautiful, clean, and fresh... its charmingly demure, down to earth yet not to be looked down upon... though i dont think it has the 'trademark scent' quality... it proves its worth with its longevity and daily practicality... to the mall, work,stroll at the park, date... it is a proud bottle among the collections that i reach upon most frequently...

olivialina
olivialina

As a Chanel scent, I'm disappointed a bit. But it's a nice scent, very clean, young and not offensive. Good choice if you looking for something citrus.

apotter
apotter

this is a lovely daytime perfume at first the aroma only lasted a couple of hours but further into the bottle it lasts a lot longer i sprayed this morning and this lasted till eary evening i would recommend its a good buy.

annettepe
annettepe

i cant believe people are comparing this perfume to marc jacobs daisy! this smells NOTHING like it. i hate marc jacobs daisy, it gives me a massive headache whereas this one is so soft, fruity floral with a significant white musk throughout. this scent is definitely very feminine, pretty and sophisticated.

stacey.donovan
stacey.donovan

Chance Eau Tendre is a fruity floral so sweet, insipid, and lacking in interest that I would say it was most appropriate for adoloscents, but for the price. It seems like you could find a similar concoction at Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret. At the very least, save a little money and buy Marc Jacob Daisy.

This smells so nice, but so many wear it, it is a best seller at the perfume counter here. I can see why ,it is simply a delicious fragrance, fresh yet subtly floral, high quality, princess like almost as t has an innocent quality to it.It is rather youthful but not teenagerish at all. It s modern, simple yet elegant, easy to wear but not boring. The floral notes are crisp and rounded at the same time. Elegant in its youthfullness.
I just got a bit tired of its innocence after a while, it is missing some sensuality and character, but is called Tendre and that it is, tender and attractive.

chimegblog
chimegblog

this is my favorite parfum , just love it, it matches the name. tender.
first i got the perfume sprayed in paper in the chanel store, few days later it was still spelling so nice in the room from the paper.
It's so expensive so I use it when i really want it.

Sierralee
Sierralee

This is my bestfriend's signature scent, and she smells amazing whenever I hug her! It's a very fresh, very chic fragrance, and it's not overpowering at all while still leaving a trail behind. Very refreshing :)

maraika
maraika

I find this to be the perfect office scent. I imagine a woman in her 30's or 40's in her elegant suit, wearing this It's clean, fresh, inoffensive, chic. It says - i have a good taste and style. But other than that, to me it's a little boring.

daflowerbomb
daflowerbomb

I love this, I can breathe it in all day and it feels like it is clearing my head, makes me think of freshly laundered cotton sheets and how you just want them wrapped around you!

RainyDayDaydream
RainyDayDaydream

Got this perfume today- and I adore it, I love it. Its one of the best things I have ever smelled in my life. I look forward to wearing this on special occasions or to treat myself. For a EDT it lasts and the sillage is good as well. The bottle is simple, and classy. And its a change from the other square Chanel bottles. Cant explain how much I love this scent.

Grottola
Grottola

If J'Adore by Dior is expensive shampoo, then Chance Eau Tendre is the conditioner.

Km.Lucy
Km.Lucy

This is the most long lasting parfume I have ever know...Love it.

s_raquidan
s_raquidan

I'm a guy and i use this. Women love this on me.....probably my most complimented scent EVER.

linda82
linda82

I love this perfume , the best :)

paulanoog
paulanoog

I really didn't think I'd like this fragrance. Firstly, it's pink. I hate pink. I really thought Eau Fraiche would be the one for me. However, it was too strong and made me nauseous. I thought Coco or Coco Mademoiselle would suit me better. Wrong again. Coco doesn't jibe too well with my chemistry. Coco Mademoiselle's dry down nauseated me the way Eau Fraiche did--I know! I was surprised, too.

The woman at the Chanel counter suggested I try Eau Tendre. I really, honestly didn't think I would like it. Eau Fraiche appealed to be because I thought it would be crisp and clean. The name "Tendre" conjured up images of powder and florals. However, Eau Tendre is crisp and clean--the way I imagined Eau Fraiche to be, except less bite from the citrus.

The Quince is just lovely here. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It smells like fresh apples and pears. Fresh and true--not at all artificial. It's actually quite luscious.

The dry down is spectacular; it is unmistakably Chanel with base notes intricately interwoven together as to be almost indistinguishable.

xinlei95
xinlei95

I love how Chance are lightly scented, refreshing and at the same time long lasting. I love to wear it daily, I've received a lot compliments when I wore it.

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

My sister use to wear this perfume often. It does remind me of Marc Jacob's Daisy, but it certainly does have its own flair. It's soft, powdery with lovely hits of Jasmine. This perfume is dreamy and fresh. It if you're interested in a perfume guaranteed to make you smell clean and lovely, without being overpowering and annoying. I highly recommend this!

mmpopsicle
mmpopsicle

To me this perfume and Marc Jacobs Daisy smell quite similar and I think they have many similar notes but this perfume definitely beats it. It's just so fresh yet elegant at the same time.

beauty00
beauty00

just lovely, my overall favorite:)))i get many compliments:))

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

Doesnt last all but an hour or so. Not worth the chanel price

swtcandy
swtcandy

I have a sample of this and sprayed a little on neck and wrists before work. The opening was so fresh and juicy but not harsh or synthetic smelling. By afternoon, it had developed into a soft, fleeting, warm, and creamy floral scent that makes me think of pink clouds and I feel so pretty and girly :) It's rainy and cold today but this perfume makes me feel so snuggly and it's perfect year round I think! I thought the lasting power would suck but surprisingly I can still smell it and it has been nearly 8 hours.
I just ordered a full size from Chanel's website. Can't wait to get it!!

Eau Tendre is my favorite from the Chance line. Its a very crisp fresh floral, not sharp, just cool and pretty. It reminds me a lot of Daisy Eau so Fresh, but not so much of the original Daisy. This is upbeat and cheerful, and puts me in the mood to wear pink flower prints. An instant pick-me-up.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This scent is really pretty, casually elegant and a bit fun....makes my mood sunnier and thus does smell like daisy but not exactly....kinda like normal chance and daisy have a really unique cousin that's just beautiful and really sweet. Someone you want to be around that has style but never is in your face but is kind and smiles.this one is soft and easy. If you spray lightly you could wear to work. I also.think this is great for evening especially if u use a little more and use the hair mist, lotion, etc. This is very nice and classic. Can go from day to evening really nicely. This is feminine. I often wear too strong perfume and my man hates it. The truth is lots of men don't like a strong perfumey scent. Most of the guys I know like this one and a few people I know husbands or boyfriends selected this scent. I don't think you can go wrong with this unless u bathe in it.

li_day
li_day

This fragrance took me completely by surprise. After reading many reviews on how it's similar to Daisy by Marc Jacobs I was sure I wouldn't like it (from experience I know that Daisy doesn't settle well on my skin) but, after trying it, I actually came to love it.
It's just sweet and fresh at the beginning, reason why I initially thought it was just another of the kind, not unique and not worth the price. But after only 30 minutes or so it turns into a floral warm fragrance that lasts the whole day on my skin. I'll probably even want to spray it on me sometimes during the cold seasons.
It's certainly not targetted at those who love the strong parfums of Chanel (unlike Chanel Chance) but in my opinion it's not teeny at all. I could even imagine my mother wearing it. Chance Eau Tendre is very elegant and innocent. I love the creamy dry down.
On me, it's completely different to Daisy, so I recommend trying it on before buying it.

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

this fragrance is such a shame, for the price $710 in my country for a 100ml, is pissing me off. eau tendre open fresh, grassy with a little bit of sweet, then within an hour total disspapears on my skin.longevity sucks. that will teach me a good lesson to follow mind, should of boughrt the eau fraiche instead.

Nirsara
Nirsara

I often overlook Chance Eau Tendre in my collection of (mostly Chanel) fragrances. While other bottles scream at me to be taken of the shelf, Eau Tendre whispers so soft that I often do not hear it. It's a shame really.
It's a very soft, romantic and innocent fragrance.
I understand the comparison to Daisy from Marc Jacobs, but I don't agree (IMHO). You can't overlook Daisy, not the bottle, not the smell. But you can easily overlook Eau Tendre. In contrast to all the other fragrances of Chanel (which are "in your face"), Eau Tendre is modest and unpretentious. Wear it on days that you feel innocent and treat yourself on a big bowl of strawberry icecream, it's a perfect fit.

Badege5542
Badege5542

it's nice for summer.

lizzie81
lizzie81

The opening to this is somewhat grassy, meadowy and spring florals. This to my mind is an attempt by chanel at one of those 'modern' watery/light fruity scents that seem to be popular but that i personally find very bland and unappealling. As it sweetens up after initial blast I can detect an expenisive smelling, smooth chanel background wonderfully blended. I have to say though to throw those top notes on it at the beginning seems like a waste of such a lovely base! Dior did something similair which I also hated in a pink bottle (I liked it less than this actually). All in all this is not a bad fragrance but extremely bland and just...well lacking personality. I would not expect this kind of thing from Chanel and I don't think it really warrents the price tag as I'm sure you could get a hundred similair at a fraction of the price. For example Kate Moss 'Wild Meadow' is very similair if you can get hold of it and last i saw cost about €12! Chanel are really disappointing me lately and I don't think I've ever really forgiven them for my last purchase of No.19, previouly my all time favourite fragrance is now watery and have to continually re spray it! At that price...I expect longevity!

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Chance Eau Tendre is a well done floral-fruity fragrance with pleasant sillage.
The opening is juicy and fruity with plenty of sweet and sunny quince, refreshed with cool grapefruit.
On my skin the lovely jasmine note is present from start to finish and gives Chance Eau Tendre a nice, feminine touch.
In the drydown Chance Eau Tendre changes its feel from being fresh and juicy to powdery (with prominent iris) and a little musky, yet the floral fruitiness remains in the background.

The fragrance is light, fresh, airy, optimistic, joyful, clean, somewhat pink and sunny, powdery with a hint of musk and, to my nose, is best suited to spring and summer weather.

The sillage is pleasant, someone close to me would be able to smell Chance Eau Tendre.
The fragrance lasted around 5 hours on my skin.

All in all, this is very pleasant and easy to like.

burgundyaltima

One of my favorites! smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy..i had a love/hate relationship with this fragrance because it smelled amazing on my clothes but awful on my skin ..and the problem was..I was spraying too close to skin..with this one i had distance the spray so that i get a mist...those alcohol puddles made it smell too strong....this is a great work scent just go easy on the trigger or just spray your clothes!

Emperatrix
Emperatrix

Like a dream. I just adore it. My hubby adores it on me.
This is a truly summer's perfume, makes me feel radiant. Now is the time for normal Chance, since autumn starts.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I am wearing this righ now,and have been wearing it from the last 3 days,and man,I gotta say this disappointed me a lot!! I tested it once in my arm in a perfume store and I loved,then I got 2 samples in swapps,and thank god I didn´t buy,or catch none in swapps!!It´s way too citrus in my skin!! I don´t find it appealing at all,and chanel,how dare you to make a perfume like that!?What were you thinking,when you released this?! It´s so f*ck**g pricey for a liquid like this!! I don´t like it!! Sorry it´s just my opinion, It´s absurd,but just buy whoever wants!! I just think it´s a shame,for such prestiged brand,that´s it!! Sorry!!

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

This does not smell like 'a Chanel fragrance'.. But oh, it's wonderful! It's inoffensive, light, mild, clean(not like laundry). Lovely scent for spring and summer days.

It's pricey but it lasts all day, I reccomend this to everyone. I will definitely repurchase.

lordnuey
lordnuey

I reviewed Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT and Eau so fresh, so I just think to myself why not review this one too!? Cause Eau tender smell is identical to those girls. If I have to picture this perfumes into sisters, I'll think Daisy as the eldest she is a free spirit who likes to run around and don't care about the beauty. Eau so fresh is a middle sister, she is very pretty and very out going and fun, but somehow she rarely shows her true self, she always thinks carefully before doing anything. And here it comes to the little sister of them all, Eau tendre. She is very neat, she always obeys and keep it to herself. These are the charecters that I get from these perfumes.

As I implied earlier that Eau tendre is very neat and keep it to herself. That's just how Eau tendre was introduced. Yes, it suits Chanel's aesthetic perfectly, very classy and neat like a well tailored women suits. Eau tendre is like a sweeter version of Daisy, but it's not cloyingly sweet like Eau so fresh. I think it's Quince, but I don't know cause I've never smelled quince before but based on the lists I think it's quince that make it sweeter and more neat and set Eau tendre apart from the daisies. I do enjoy it though and the lasting power is fairy moderate. If I have to rank these 3, I will put daisy EDT first, then Eau tendre and Eau so fresh respectively. All and all, I do enjoy this fragrance and if you like this kinda perfumes, I think it's okay if you buy them all. Cause they are different and unique in their own ways :)

Stacierew
Stacierew

This is my "wear to the office" scent. I actually find it to have a bit more of a backbone than some other florals. I detect a faint spicy/ chanel quality to it. I wear it when I want to feel feminine, with a slight edge. Its a great all around scent, though I am not sure if anyone loves it on me as much as I do, as It isnt a "notice me" kind of perfume.

verzosa
verzosa

Like a lot of other people this one took me by surprise as well. I'm quite pleased with this fragrance, and like it equally as much as I love the original Chance.

It's very light and rejuvenating. I like that it's a great "pickle-me-up" sort of scent, I feel that most Chanel fragrances lack that characteristic. This one stands out in the Chanel line, my only gripe with this is there is a lot of depth to this fragrance but little to no longevity or sillage.

But I may get it anyway, considering I could use it to spritz on my clothing.

molliedollie
molliedollie

I was really surprised by my reaction to this perfume. Ordinarily I like heavier, more opaque scents- even in the middle of summer. It's possible my body chemistry is changing, but in any case I treated Eau Tendre with some amount of both disdain and caution. I found an old sample a few days ago (I'm house sitting at the moment and I took a bag I don't ordinarily use) and since I don't have any of my usual scents with me, I decided, "Why not?" Well, well, well. What I'm sniffing on my wrist doesn't smell anything like the reviews I'm reading.

No cheap, generic feel, and I definitely don't think this smells anything like Daisy. Daisy always smells nice on everyone else, but it turns sour and green on me.

Eau Tendre is a warm, slightly sharp mix of iris, jasmine, and lemon. Very summery, but I could see myself wearing it year-round. As time goes on, it does dry down to a gentle citrus, woody smell, but I don't find it boring, and in all honesty I do think Eau Tendre smells like a Chanel. It's not brash or vulgar, and even if it is similar to other scents in its genre, I think it's easily the best option for me, and one of the best options period. If you like citrus floral scents (I wouldn't go so far as to say it's even "fruity floral" because it's not at all sweet), I wouldn't be quick to pooh-pooh this one.

candygirl007
candygirl007

Fantastic staying power, nice flowery scent with a powdery dry-down. But as many have already noted, it is too similar to the fruity flowery scents we have today. A disappointment for Chanel in terms of uniqueness, but you can still sense something 'Chanel-esque' about it, in the powdery dry down and excellent staying power.

susan1326
susan1326

A cool spring breeze enters the room through lacy white curtains and stirs the fragrance of the freshly cut flowers in the crystal vase. The crystal facets of the vase reflect the gentle morning sun, bathing the room in pastel-colored prisms of light. That's the best word picture I can paint for this beautiful fragrance. It is classic, cool, fresh, delicate and sparkling. I don't get much fruit, only gorgeous pink and white flowers. There is an ethereal quality to this scent that I love. It's easy to wear. A woman of any age could wear Chance Eau Tendre and make it her signature scent. This perfume transcends age, celebrity, and of-the-moment fragrance trends to become a "new" classic for me.

relevos
relevos

Chanel is my favorite brand FOREVER AND EVER, I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE IS SO VERSATILE AND SOPHISTICATED.

MY MOM WILL LOVE IT.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

I love Chanel and wore Coco and Coco Mademoiselle for years!!! I say this because all Chanel perfume IMO has a similar drydown on my skin....with the exception of Chanel Eau Tendre. This perfume is beautiful from start to finish and is a big departure from their norm!!! This is a very beautiful fruity floral. The original Chance resembles CM as it dries down IMO and Chance Eau Fraiche is too lemony for me. This is very lovely. I would not say it is my favorite but a good scent to add to my collection.

isaland
isaland

I loved this scent when i sprayed some on my wrist at the store so i bought a bottle. When i sprayed some on my neck, the smell was simply "too much". Too empowering and it gave me nauseas. Definitely not for me!

sarazonoz
sarazonoz

It's very similar to Daisy but the staying power is next to zero. How can Chanel justify charging so much for something that is nice for half an hour and similar to another scent? Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty and fresh scent but it just isn't worth that much €.. Désolée Chanel!

Lovely123
Lovely123

I love this scent, it smells like spring in a bottle. It's my second favorite perfume. unfortunately though, my friend told me she thinks It smells like an old lady. I'll admit that there is something spicey there, but I've always liked it, since it was just barely there and it's being covered with sweet florals. Honestly, it doesn't smell like an old lady though, its a very youthful scent, we probably just have different tastes. Anyways, it's very feminine, gentle, and sweet. I always feel fun, confident, and delicately girly wearing this. And it lasts all day, it's not overpowering. Andd, I've had compliments on it, so other people don't seem to think it smells old-ladyish.

blakie44
blakie44

After flowerbomb, this is my favorite perfume. It is the best fruity floral scent I have ever smelled. It reminds me a lot of daisy marc jacobs as others have mentioned, just without that sour grassy note that daisy has.

I receive many compliments with this, people are often saying "what is that clean, fresh but sweet lovely scent"?. I have a hard time describing it, but I definaetly smell the grapefruit and the hyacint and that is one of my favorite flower scents, so I am not surprised that I love this scent as much as I do.

Akasha66
Akasha66

I try to like it because of the classic chance which I love the most. But it's not really "the" fragrance made by such a dignified company like chanel.
When I wear it on my skin first it smells real nice(flower scent and a little woody),but after few hours it starting to smell so much like very old fragrance (which I loved when I were young)E.Arden Spelndor! yes ,for me it has a lot of that one! I even started to remember my old boyfried cause of this smell,I haven't thought about him for years... but Chanel brought me back to him and to Splendor -which I wore at that time... :)
It's maybe a very nice perfume etc but it is definitely too common for me and I think not really worth the money! it disappears fast.. faster even than Addict 2 -which I think disappears very quickly.But..
I think I have to stick to Addict2 - gosh that one is far more better, the smell is a lot more interesting

zanny
zanny

oh dear..i LOVE how it develops on paper and clothes, but when i sprayed it on my skin, i was really disappointed.it turned out to be a very weird smell, maybe something like gucci floral but even worse than that:|.and after 15 mins, it DISAPPEARED!:|.
NO LASTING POWER AT ALL:|.
it's really a big pity.i crazily LOVE the scent, but i can't waste my money on a perfum that has no lasting power like that:<
PASS:

Lushylori
Lushylori

I got to sample this one yesterday and I'm very pleased with the scent.I think I like it better than Chance original.
Perfect blend of all ingrediences and all in the right order.
I'd buy this one for sure :)

amelie
amelie

Chance was just too heavy to me, just like many of Chanel. Eau Tendre is so soft, gentle, innocent baby,as I already smelled this somewhere before. It lasts incredibly long on my skin... for hours. I think this is the greatest quality that is so lightweight, yet durable, especially in warmer months. And so youthful, somewhat dreamy.

alanav09

i just bought this, and i am loving it... i did have daisy in my collection, and so i sprayed them both and sniffed and waited for about an hour. and YES, they do smell similar but only at the very top notes, and even then chance is more elegant. the only part i dont like is the musk, but it adds character. you won't get sick of this fragrance, and it won't leave u smelling like a lawn (like daisy often does).

This is for those who want to smell girly and young but interesting, poised, and charismatic. its for one-of-a-kind girls, which i know seems contradictory bc of everyone saying this appeals to the masses - but who doesnt like an interesting, poised, charismatic young girl? not everyone can pull this fragrance off, and thats what sets it apart.

vergil_s
vergil_s

هر چی فکر میکنم لغتی که واسه تعریف از این شاهکار پیدا کنم نمیتونم.
واقعا اغوا گر.
من از هر تنفسی که این عطر رو بو کردم لذت بردم.

anadrianna
anadrianna

for the price of one 100 ml bottle you can buy large bottle of some unique niche perfume or two large bottles of any great mainstream perfumes.

perfume is good, but the price tag is silly. sorry, the 5 letters on bottle will not push me to love average perfume.

sorry, Chanel.

kittensalsa
kittensalsa

I love this! For Chanel, this smells light, delicate and modern....a refreshing change! My mouth waters when I smell it and wear it! Fruity, citrusy and floral, a perfect summer fragrance, though I will wear it in colder weather too to bring out its crispness. I do find perfumes smell different depending on whether it is summer or winter. Summer heat brings out a perfume's richness and makes it more intense.

The Grapefruit is the most noticeable first note, and then the dry-down is lovely and sweet. I am on my first bottle, and I don't think it will be my last!

I prefer this to Chance Eau Fraiche, which is nice though too lemony. I like sweet and 'pink' fragrances! Unusual for me to like a perfume which does not have vanilla in it!

I am not keen on Chance EDT, though prefer the EDP (it has vanilla!!!)....but Chance Eau Tendre is the best Chance variation yet! Keep up the good work, Chanel!

nananessa
nananessa

A very soft, fruity-floral that smells so similar to Lancome's "Miracle"!!! A nice summer scent that is romantic, ladylike.

hunterblu
hunterblu

Does anyone else think that the dry down reminds them of the big box of Crayola crayons circa 1990?

abigail5328
abigail5328

Feminine, light, fresh, soft, airy, clean, happy, bright, carefree, classy fragrance with a hint of sophistication!
Eau Tendre is a combination of soft flowers mixed with grapefruit and quince – Very well balanced!
Eau Tendre is very different from the original Chance and its sister Eau Fraiche which both smelt like different versions of each other. Eau Tendre smells like the sweet innocent younger sister of the 3.
This one is my favourite of the Chance line!
The perfect spring/summer fragrance!
Very pleasant and wearable fragrance that is not overpowering.
Medium sillage and longevity.
If you love fruity-florals but are looking for something a bit more sophisticated than the average generic fruity-floral then look no further.
Comes in a beautiful classy bottle!
Another Chanel masterpiece!

carmie1024
carmie1024

indeed, one of my faves! i even bought the fragrance mist and lotion when i was at some duty free. i love the scent, it's definitely a lady of good taste and class. i won't recommend it for the younger market. chanel perfume caters to the older (30-50) market. This version of chance has a more youthful scent to it.. floral yet fruity!

Elenkina
Elenkina

One of my favourite perfumes! Love it freshness! Love to smell it on myself. Wearing it every day. For these last two years this is my second 100 ml bottle and I have almost finished it. Will defo buy it again, coz its so me!!!!

Jellybean
Jellybean

Quince note made me want to purchase a tester and check it out. Nothing special:( fruity and overly sweet. Quince mixed up with grapefruit is not the best, grapefruit overpowers it with some watery fruity and sickly sweet notes. Utter disaster! Quince has been butchered here:( sad:( and it costs how much? you're kidding me!

JungleSpark
JungleSpark

What happened to Jacques Polge's nose?! I passionately hate Eau Tendre beyond disbelief, It's like the worst scent I've ever smelt! and its wildly disrespectful to the Chance family especially to Eau Fraiche. Anyway you're still a mastermind in my book Mr Polge just please don't come out with more dreadful scents.

ana7aywana
ana7aywana

i love it , it's my favorite perfume for ever :)

misschic
misschic

I was looking for a new spring fragrance and was really eyeing the Anais Anais but the sales lady recommeneded I try this. She sprayed Anais Anais on one hand and Eau Tendre on the other. I liked it right away but now, a few hours later, it smells a bit too "young" for me, even though I'm only 27. Not sure if I will keep it or if I will exchange it for something else.

chimgeen
chimgeen

this is the scent i was looking for my whole life. finally i got it, it smells so conforting and uplifting the mood. But i have to spray it 3 times a day to smell it on my clothes to stay on me. it's expensive to finish too soon.

ewelka
ewelka

Oh, I love it! I am attached to the bottle like that woman from ad. That's how much I like it!!!!!
I like it a lot <3

candacej2005
candacej2005

I am searching for a new light, sparkly floral for the spring/summer and thought I'd hit the mark with this one. Plus, I was excited to purchase it because I've always struck out with Chanel fragrances. When I first tried it on, it had everything I wanted: a soft pretty sparkling floral. I plunked down my cash and walked out of the store a pretty happy woman. Over the course of the day, however, it started to turn into a sharper one-note floral. I was really disappointed but I started to dislike how sharp it was. I returned it the next day. I'm still hunting!!

masami.nakajima
masami.nakajima

I felt that everyone seems love this smell, so I purchased small one but I unfortunately I disliked this one...
I imagined it would be more fresh and citrus-ish, but it wasn't on my wrist.

Helenoula
Helenoula

My mom has this perfume and it's pretty good! I like it because it's flowerly and has a tiny vibe of fruity scent i think!

Biliana
Biliana

I've always liked the classic Chance and preferred it to Mademoiselle (so banal, could be sensed on each third female anyway...). Eau Tendre is really tender and along with Kelly Calèche Eau de Parfum will remain among my most beloved fragrances.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

Aw my husband bought me this perfume. Smells very similiar to MJ Daisy. I was so happy, I totally hugged my baby boo. Anyways, smells very calm rich and just wow amazing. I can't stop hugging the bottle, last a while on my skin.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

I got a tester of this when I got my tester of Mademoiselle. Well, I never tried this because I simply fell in love with Mademoiselle.

I dug this out from my samples today because it kept coming up for me as a scent I would like.

First, fragrances fade fast on me. Not this one. Beautiful silage. 5 hours and still lovely, which is amazing for me. Husband gave my two enthusiastic thumbs up, which I also received from him for Mademoiselle.

Since I already own and wear Mademoiselle, I'm not sure I will buy this one. It doesn't smell like Mademoiselle, but evokes the same feeling in me that Mad does.

I don't get the Daisy reference. This is so much more dynamic and potent. Daisy uses the over used Gardenia with Jasmine combo pack, while this is more creative-bypassing the "easy outs" and creating a unique scent. Girls, smell your perfume past the first 5 minutes of wearing it:)

I do love Eau Tendre. It is classic and fantastic. Reaches a broad range of ages and all kinds of women. I think I will try it against Bright Crystal Versace, which I tried and loved as well. Not sure I need either, but isn't that what being an addict is all about?

I am going to have to try regular Chance and Chance Fraiche next!

hpr2010
hpr2010

I love this! I wanted marc jacobs daisy but this actually smells just like it but stronger, and it is cheaper too. And the bottle is so nice and classic.

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

It isn't oh so tender on me! It actually lasts the whole day on me..can't even do 2 spritz I'm going to pass out if I do...jk but 1 spray is good enough..very long lasting imo. And smells like a stronger version of daisssyy....

mitra-floral
mitra-floral

I love it,it's Unique & the only perfume that I have bought different times.

Cams
Cams

Love this one - even though after an hour I smell nothing. This is the thing - everytime I wear it I get compliments all - day - long. This is long after I don't smell it anymore. The moral of the story (I guess) is - don't worry too much if you can't smell your fragrances as the day wears on (although we all love to!). An absolute favourite!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This is such a different scent than I normally go for (Wonderstruck, Pink Sugar, Fantasy, Angel, Hanae Mori- all fairly sweet) but it's so nice! It definitely smells sophisticated and expensive. I like the soft floral scent, and it doesn't smell to "mature", just right for someone in their 20's and on.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

I'm a guy but i will give the description for such a masterpiece with pleasure.
It open very cooling in a fresh fruit quince and apple.
This improve the quality of chanel ,so much naturel ingredients.
For my nose it's not a citrusy scent at all , like i said apple ,quince with floral background.
Perfect for hot summer days , it's unique, cold and long lasting.
This can be worn by womens of any age .
Crisp and energetic.
Best feminine warm weather scent IMO.
Also rest of the chance line is great , chanel's are great !

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

This is a rare one - the only light, fresh floral I've ever liked.

I'm actually tempted to say that this is one of those truly perfect perfumes. It's sweet and uplifting, but not too girly or overly citrusy. Well balanced, clear and sheer but noticeable.

This one might not be quite as statement-making as other Chanel fragrances, but it's definitely a wonderful one.

natalieisme
natalieisme

Beautiful scent for a young lady. light, warm, sweet and floral. A clean scent to life the mood !

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Chance eau tendre was a subtle surprise. What I thought it was was a lightly woody, chypre fruity floral. It, however, has no character, it is surely a light, inoffensive scent, it does not make a statement, which is very important to me in a perfume. It therefore comes out as a simple, fruity floral. I do like it for that special virtue, but neither does it pay any tribute to the original Chance, nor does it smell anything special, like something that would be used strictly to parties. And, the lasting power is pathetic. It does not last one single minute. If you like this scent, you can try Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Which is more long lasting, has fantastic silage and is much cheaper. If there are any mistakes, I am sorry for them as I wrote this article from my iPad.

polinkasuperova
polinkasuperova

i had this last summer no complaints i would for sure buy it againlovely summer scent very femme

atv315
atv315

There is something about the name that just wins me over...tender water. I love the impression that that name gives me but the perfume doesn't live up to it IMO. I think it is too sharp and dry to be "tender". I wish the sharpness would fade to a softer scent but I didn't get that.

Mandalila
Mandalila

Beautiful smell..but reminds me too much of Versace (Versace) which I already have, so won't be buying it.

tbear
tbear

I will preface this by confessing that I have not worn a fragrance since the 80's. I am now in my 50's, happy and content except for the extra pounds I've gained this year. I am working on taking off those pounds, but in the meantime, I felt like I needed a bit of a psychological lift. Over the past few weeks I have made it my mission to find a fragrance that would do that for me. After a lot of sampling, and not finding any fragrance my husband and I BOTH liked, I was almost convinced I would have to abandon my search. But I am stubborn, and after finally seeking guidance from a knowledgeable SA, I took home four samples, one of which was Chance Eau Tendre. I tried it and really liked it, and much to my surprise, my husband said he liked it too and would actually be able to enjoy this one! (There were others he said he could tolerate, but that wasn't enough for me.) So, I immediately ran right out and bought the 100ml size and I am so happy I did.

I love the subtlety of the fruit and floral notes in Eau Tendre. I did not want a fragrance that would surround me like a cloud, nor did I want to smell like overripe fruit, heady flowers, or candy. Eau Tendre is light and feminine--just what I was looking for. I also like that it stays pretty much the same, at least on me, and doesn't morph into something odd or funky after a few hours. I am comfortable wearing this with jeans or wearing it out to dinner.

I didn't think I'd care about the bottle, but this one is gorgeous. It's classic and elegant, and with its pale pink liquid, it looks beautiful sitting on my white vanity--a lovely bonus.

For those who say that it doesn't last, I find that my nose definitely gets used to it after a few hours, but even when I can no longer detect it, my husband says he still can. He has told me several times how good I smell!

Those who are devoted to Chanel will still have their classics. But they were always too strong/heavy/powerful for me, which is why I initially bypassed the Chanel counter. I am delighted that Chanel created this one for those of us who prefer something a little softer and lighter. I definitely don't see it as just another copy of all the other fruity-florals out there, most of which are way too obvious and sweet for me. (I tried a lot of them over the past few weeks.) I know others disagree with me, and that's okay. Fragrance preferences are highly subjective, and it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things. But I know what I like and what my husband likes, and this is it! Yay!

jachang
jachang

I just tried this one from a sample I received. At first spray, I thought I liked it a lot. My husband also liked it a lot when first sprayed. After it started drying down, though, it seemed to get sharper and sharper on me. It makes my eyes burn. When I sniff my wrist, my nose burns! No, I'm not allergic--it's just that kind of scent on me--very sharp and chemical-like. I can't say that I get **ANY** notes. Certainly no quince or grapefruit, just a very sharp chemical scent. I've had it on for about 45 minutes, and I'm still waiting for something good to happen, but it still seems very sharp and synthetic. At this point, I definitely wouldn't buy it. I'll try it again, though, from the sample. Sometimes I get a different feeling about perfumes on the second or third try.

tulpe
tulpe

Chanel is the house which never dissapointed me. Until chance eau tendre. When it showed up I purchased it unsniffed - because it's Chanel - and this was my mistake. As name says - tender,but in a weak way. I would call this not eau tendre, but chance pop edition-it is pink and not unique - just like pop editons.
P.S. Gave this to my mother-in-law- she likes it a lot because her favourite perfume is MJ Daisy.

mademoiselle-c

The thing I love about Chanel is that it is so in your face, unique and creative. It has that same je ne sais quoi that Guerlain has (if you know what I mean). This fragrance, although fresh and non-offensive, does not have that Chanel pizzazz that all of their other fragrances have (save Eau Fraiche). Unfortunately, along with Mademoiselle, I feel like this is Chanel's attempt to appeal to younger masses in order to keep their house contemporary. Chanel is an acquired taste and they have a mass of devotees (myself included) and I believe that they should stop trying to appeal to the 'next generation' and keep (re)producing classics. If they keep doing this, those who truly appreciate and understand the house will keep wearing it. Just my two cents.

chohe1275
chohe1275

Not bad at all. I kinda like and enjoy this scent, indeed.

If this is your very first perfume or if you are looking for something light and lovely for everyday usage, go for it. (Oh of course only if you can afford it.) By the way, it lasts quite long.

However, would I buy this? Never, ever! I already have tons of fragrances which is MUCH CHEAPER and just like this. Moreover, we already have enough boring fruity florals on the street. This does not deserve CHANEL nor CHANCE.

Timetoski

Just saw the lotion and the twist purse spray in the catalog at Nordstrom that will be able to be ordered as early as Dec 5! Yay, if the lotion is as strong and long-lasting as their other lotions, this EdT will get some much needed help in the longevity department.

Désirée

Starts nothing interesting or captivating but on the skin, after like half an hour, it becomes a beautiful floral with a character. It manages to stand out while being a total crowd-pleaser. It is my safe-Chanel, a safe daily choice for the Chanel girl..

Timetoski

Just heard from a buyer that they are coming out with a lotion in the spring. Before Mother's Day. I was thrilled.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

I have to say that it doesnt represent chanel because of its light and inoffensive smell. However i love it so much even though its lasting power is just so so.

Absolutely devotedd to my Chance EAU TENDRE <3

I can wear it every single day for the rest of my lifee !

Too bad that Chanel didn't come out with Shower gel & Body lotion for this perfume.

Delicious & yummy <3

I love it , love it, love it !

Just doesnt last more than 2 hours & and you have to spray a ton :(

elenian
elenian

I got so bored with it. I wore it all day and night.I dont think its an evening one. It didnt last long on me but it lasted on my clothes. IMO nothing special.

I agree with Elixa, its a MASTERPIECE

lamisa
lamisa

So far, I've used the sheer moisture mist with the body gel. Absolutely gorgeous! Love it as a summer fragrance. Its fresh without being too floral. Love the grapefruit on top and the jasmine somewhere in the middle. The sheer moisture mist is perfect for a light veil of moisture when I don't really want to wear perfume.

Elixa
Elixa

To those whom critisizing Chanel...

Do you use internet?
Do you pay with credit card?
Do you own a car?

If your answers are 'YES', means you are moving forward...with times.
So is Chanel.

Maybe this one doesn't smell like their other fragrances,but this one is a MASTERPIECE - whether you like it or not.

Perfect composition of fresh, creamy flowers, surrounding you and let everybody else know: 'You are here'
...with smile and class.

EDIT: Guys love it!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I think it smells a bit like a very synthetic cleaning-product :(

spantunes
spantunes

Best perfume ever!

ralucucky

Very poor lasting power. Not a classical, not something you would remember. Just nice.

daniara85
daniara85

I love this scent!

jasmine28x

i just adore this perfume

wish it lasted longer than just 2 hours !!

meret
meret

Discovered it thanks to a colleague who was passing by. The trail she left behing.. oh... I would have followed her in my sleep.. it was sooo good! It turned me almost into a blind sleep walker (and I'm a woman, a straight one!) :)

So.. i guess that for lighter everyday office fragrance it's Chance eau Tendre I'm after. (Haven't fully made up my mind though, but it is a likely purchaise). It's light, breezy and delicate. Serious and elegant enough to be perfect for office but nice enough to make me happy. It just brings a smile to my face. :) A lovely scent!!!

Croneangel
Croneangel

Looking for a delicate fragrance, I tried this one at the Macy's counter. Very delicate and soft! The fruit and florals were just "ok". When the cedar and amber warmed up it was SO much better. Then after a total of thirty minutes it disappeared. Nothing left. Absolutely NOTHING! I've never had a Chanel do that before.

jrova
jrova

Lovely, Heavenly, calm, fuzzy and romantic is how I'D describe this scent. Funny how I didnt care too much for this perfume at 1st when I saw it in my moms collection. I sprayed it a cople of times and didnt think much of it until I kept smelling its traces around me...it gives off the most lovely feminine romantic aura.

Both sophisticated and young. The first time I wore it I got asked by everyone what it is I am wearing. Love!

Latoya
Latoya

This one is very light/floral/fruity. You could wear it to work or school easily. It is a romantic scent for the younger market. Not typical Chanel, but it is a Chanel because the notes are very well balanced together. The dry-down is smooth and warm and I can still smell it after 6 hours... (again Chanel-like). In a way it reminds me of D&G light blue. Lovely

karencherries
karencherries

Really lovely fruity floral scent. It's a fruity floral scent for grown ups! Very grapefruit and iris, with an amber & cedar dry down. the citrus notes make it fruity, but not too sweet. the iris and amber give it a beautiful powdery touch. it's youthful and mature all at once.

it doesn't smell like other Chanel fragrances. for those of us, who don't really care for Chanel fragrances..this one is a dream come true.

MaíraSB
MaíraSB

It is a floral fragrance, female and refreshening. Being a lightweight perfume is better to use in hot days.

Aredore
Aredore

Overpriced floral-citrus fabric softener to be used on the bedsheets of Hampton housewives.

Slightly offensive.

jasmine28x

omg this is sucha heavenly scent
beautiful
delish.....yummm <3
warm & inviting
Only one negative: Doesn't last very long : probably 2 hours max :(

Wish it lasted long !

annarox
annarox

My little sister bought this scent, and at first I scoffed at her. I am instantly wary of anything with amber, which is all I smelled on the little card that she sprayed. Well, amber and laundry detergent.

Then one day I saw it on our bathroom counter and, being a perfume junkie, thought, "What the hell, I may as well try it." On my skin it was the most luscious, sensual perfume I have ever worn! Even though I was just sitting around the house alone, I instantly had the urge to put on something sexy, apply lip gloss, toy with my hair, etc. God help my boyfriend if I ever have this on in his presence; this stuff puts me in a very... um, romantic mood.

Sadly, now my sister and I are fighting over the same fragrance, and since she found it first, I am being cast out of perfume Eden. I am on the hunt for anything as hot as this, so please drop me a line if you have any suggestions!

Sonyas
Sonyas

I loved this scent immediately. It's so light, soft, tender and i think it's perfect for spring-summer seasons, though would not be bad for others as well. Initially i also found the smell similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance but still they are different. I like them both and they'll be among my favorite perfumes.

Pinni
Pinni

I've tested this more than twice in a shop but still I have no idea what it smells like! So it didn't really make an impression. I wasn't bad at all... but I probably wouldn't even recognize it on the street if I smelled it on someone.

I guess it's in a way a good thing I didn't fall in love with it as it seems to be almost too popular these day. (I prefer not to smell like everyone else.)

But like said it also wasn't bad and I don't mind smelling it on other people. Not in any way an offensive pick.

Definitely a different one from Chanel!

kikiki
kikiki

Lovely scent.
After indulging on other Chanel scents, I find this very light and sheer. Almost like a day in a field of flowers, but not too loud or serious. It is a fresh floral scent for a girly-girl like me. I had Chance EDP before, but this version is lighter and different. Just what I need this summer.

blanketbay
blanketbay

This smells like detergent. And not a nice one at that. It starts off with some promise - like you're being swamped with very sweet, very pink flower petals. Then it dries down to a headachy detergent-like musk. Lasts for about 5 hours on my skin (fairly dry), with an ok sillage. Make sure you try this on your skin - the initial hit of flowers are nice (I didn't get any citrus at all), but the dry-down is nose-scrunchingly bad. Better luck next time Jacques Polge.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

A charming summer scent...when the flowers are blooming OUT OF CONTROL!

marietita

OMG! today i try this one on my skin .. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

IdrilCelebrindal
IdrilCelebrindal

I love it!! The sweet, juicy pear/peach scent (probably the quince) induces hunger pangs =D

afovh
afovh

Wonderful fragrance is very unique and gives comfort
Fragrant and wonderful version of a wonderful and distinct

Jaquie
Jaquie

Love love love this perfume. So fresh and sweet with a lot of grapefruit. And it smells sooooooo much like Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey. I have the Mariah one but I want this too :)

moynah
moynah

Sprayed today in Shop
First sniff... GRAPEFRUIT OVERDOSE!!!
Whoa!
I wouldn't say its a recognisable from 'House of Chanel' perfume.. However..
I sprayed this on tester paper stick, not skin.
30 minutes later.. Very much calmed down, now starting to notice the floral
2 hours later ...very very powdery, Hyacinth all over, sharpness almost gone

I own Madamoiselle, Chanel, its very similar.

Sorry, Its not on the list of my "poke a stranger omg what are you wearing" list, (TRESOR, GIORGIO Bev Hills yellow stripe, Dior EAU SAUVAGE, Always does that to me) Correction, I lie. Dior Eau Sauvage always makes me ask him "are you single?" As my clothes drop to the floor. lolol

karisma2011
karisma2011

Absolutely amazing, my new summer guilty pleasure! I love the original Chance in winter and it is such a classic, but this one could be a summer classic. Beautiful! And i suggest get the body cream as well, or if not, at least the glitter gel.

terezie

It is similar to Miracle but the grapefruit note reminds me more of Cheap & Chic I Love Love by Moschino.

mademoiselle-c

I love Chanel with all my heart. But my GOD what a snore. So generic.

Hikari
Hikari

Lovely, well balanced, optimistic!!! Pitifully, not long-lasting, at least on my skin

pandacar
pandacar

i got so much compliment while first time wearing this perfume. this's the perfect sense for winter, sexy, femenine.

Mandana
Mandana

If you like sweet and delicate smelling liquid detergent, then this perfume is for you. To be honest, it was nothing special for me; the flowery accord was quite nice although not exciting, and the dry-down was disappointing, I just got a faint smell of sweet dried flowers mixed with hay. I have an air-freshener that smells very similiar!! In my opinion Chance Eau Tendre is not worth the money. I agree with some of the comments that it is "watery" and fairly boring, not really "chanel like". I loved the original "Chance" by Chanel! Now that really wowed the crowds! But Chance Eau Tendre is too weak and too fragile a fragrance to really make its mark as a perfume; it remains bland, never really maturing (on my skin at least) into anything grandiose.

RosaMilena

What happened to my review? Why was it cut to only several lines?

Here below is the original one I posted.

This is absolute feminine beauty and romantic elegance in the extreme. No harsh edges, completely clean, aristocratically haughty, and without question very distinctly Chanel. Lancome’s Miracle goes sour and acrid on my skin; not this one, no such bad manners here. Marc Jacobs Daisy wilts in dry down to an overly sweet, sugary, candied teenage mess on my skin; not this one, no such loss of backbone here. Eau Tendre remains fresh, feminine, womanly, and exquisitely tender, true to its name from opening initial spray to full drydown which it reaches in about 4 hours on me. No question here that non-indolic jasmine is used since I detect no rancid indolic fecality in the core of this scent. Good. Sometimes synthetic is better. I prefer it that way in this creation, which is the epitome of tender feminine elegance in a bottle. The quince and grapefruit here open this creation with a juicy freshness followed through with a gorgeously clean jasmine and cool hyacinth. Earthy iris gives an elegant complexity anchored by a subtle musk layered perfectly with more clean freshness in a light woody cedar, and a bit of tender amber warmth. I close my eyes and inhale a delicate whispering subtle breeze of fresh floral loveliness. I could bury my nose in my wrist and leave it there forever with this one. If heavenly angels, nymphs, and apsaras had a scent, it would be this one. I will carry this bottle around and reapply as needed. I heartily agree with Giselle Viz in that this concoction is worth every single penny.

MissChanel
MissChanel

It's feminine, light, airy, and fresh...but nothing special. Don't get me wrong--I like it a lot. But for the price, I don't think it's anything amazing. It's different from the other Chanel fragrances. It's good summertime scent for young women in their teens.

Shoshi
Shoshi

I tested this at Macy's. Honestly, it's okay. It doesn't smell like a Chanel (even less than the original Chance, which of course is less Chanel-like than Coco Mademoiselle, which is less Chanel than No.5, 19, and Coco, etc.) In other words, it's quite a ways down the Chanel food chain. However, that being said, it's pleasant enough. Not very unique or memorable, but it left a pleasant enough warm-ish slightly fruity slightly floral drydown on my wrist.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

SO PERFECT!
!It's sooooo perfect for the summer! I't a BEAUTIFUL fresh floral with sweet citrus notes. The sillage is AMAZING! It will not last too long on your skin because, the notes are VERY DELICATE. It is supposed to work that way. When YOU don't smell it on yourself anymore,( people around you DO smell your sillage though) dont worry, that's just fine. If you keep the bottle handy, (perhaps in your purse) all you have to do is re-apply. No problem! That's what your supposed to do with perfume anyways, right? When the perfume reaches it's drydown period and, you feel like the scent fades away, go ahead, remind your nose and brain of the beautiful scent by spraying it on again. It's worth every penny! I promise!

jasminenoa
jasminenoa

Very pretty, airy, light, free, a little sweet, refreshing... I like it a lot BUT the magic doesn't last. It fades away quickly. Reminds me a lot of Miracle by Lancome, although Miracle has pepper and is so much stronger and nice as well.

Black Star
Black Star

It reminds me of another perfume, I'm not sure which one. I like this perfume even though it was very expensive. It's a very summery fragrance and I were it on hot days :)

Marie-Chantal
Marie-Chantal

Generally,i like this version of chance by chanel!It is clean,soft,gentle and very pleasant to wear especially during the summer period,but i wouldn't choose it to become my signature perfume because it is very similar to daisy by Marc Jacobs which makes it somehow lose its uniqueness.Actually,i prefer the original chance!

duskangel101
duskangel101

Fresh and floral, very similar to daisy, but I like daisy better because this one is fresher and more sheer. Without the powdery notes in daisy, it seems to lack some personality.

scentsearcher
scentsearcher

I was talked into buying this today at 1:00PM. You can not even smell it now at 8:18PM...I'm glad she gave me a sample so I didn't open the plastic packaging. My skin must absorb it and eat it up!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This was a big surprise. I am not into citrusy notes and I definitely don't like hyacinth. But I really liked this composition on a card. Unfortunately it didn't work on my skin. I think this is a woody floral, not a fruity floral.

Quite fresh to start off with. Very similar to Daisy (Marc Jacobs) as other reviewers have noticed but Daisy is a bit softer and prettier. It is also similar to Harajuku Lovers Music Wicked Style (the latter being almost the same as Daisy).

I think I like the original Chance EDP better.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This smells so great on someone I know that I am envious, it smells banal on me and really not attractive.. I like eau fraiche better but it also has poor lasting power on my skin. I have no chance with all the chance fragrances. I guess I will have to enjoy them on others for now. Sigh

Cherry_158
Cherry_158

i love it! very light, tender, delicate))))))

dlb4ever
dlb4ever

I enjoy this wonderful, light somewhat fruity fragrance. I agree with some comments, it is a twin almost to Lancome's Miracle, as I've sampled that and now can smell the similarities. Still a beautiful scent......

bubblem3
bubblem3

Huele a pura ensalada de fruta!! pero eso no es malo :P perfecto para verano, como ya lei por ahi se parece a Daisy pero este dura masy es mas rico! =D

Very summer. Love it :)

Fragrance

Well I have changed my mind about this perfume:)
unexpectedly I got this as a gift from my husband...
I wasn't a big fan of this when I tested this few weeks ago, But after using it for few times I was totally attracted to it...It's a nice refreshing fruity floral fragrance....And I agree with Lizaan, It makes me happy all the time and It's a not heavy at all... Love it... :) Good selection for Spring/Summer..

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Smells exactly like Marc Jacobs Daisy and Daisy is much cheaper.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

i was excited to try this but let down slightly. i kept smelling my wrist and thinking "this smells so familiar, what is it?!". well on me it smells very similar to marc jacobs daisy, but not as good. while daisy smells sweeter/florally-er (not a word, lol, i know!) this one smells more bananaish. sorry, i'm not good at finding words to correctly describe scents. overall, OK perfume, but it did not excite me.

bunny
bunny

So soft, and yet saturated. Almost intoxicating, it's like a woman every men wants to get married with.

If Eau Fraiche is the woody interpretation of Chance, then Eau Tendre is the floral interpretation. Both of these Chance sisters manage to contain different element without being confusing. In Eau Tendre's case, it's the sweetness and floral-ness with a bit of independence. IMO, the Chance sisters both represent modern woman who has multiple roles and responsibilities. Eau Tendre is more womany, where as Eau Fraiche is a bit unisex.

It's really one of a kind.

=================================================

If you sniff too much the first time, though, it could smell like apple. Then you have to wait until it evaporates a little and then try it again.

=================================================

misslovely
misslovely

I have to say that this scent reminds me a lot like Miracle by Lancome.( One of my favorites a few years ago) This one is much lighter and fresher, it's a shame it doesn't last.

Fragrance

Quite a pleasant perfume... but I'm not in love with this...I only get an apple and passion fruit mix scent out of this..can categorize as a spring perfume since u get the feeling of blossoming flowers around you when you wear it...:)

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

I love it out of all the chances, this one is my most favorite it compliments my chemistry very well.

airchild
airchild

Liked it, but the original will..still be the original one ;)

ilviso
ilviso

pls keep it forever. I'm not a fan of Chanel perfumes. Until this moment I really disliked them, well, and still don't like them just because they don't fit me. I respect the Chanel perfumes, just not my cup of tea, and my evergreen is Light Blue, but this perfume is pretty good. It is perfect. Amazing. Produce it for ever

lizaan
lizaan

I bought the Eau fraiche a few weeks ago and I love the masculine scents in it, really fresch and young! I smelled the eau tendre in the store then and I didn't like it all, I thought it smellt really chemical and not at all flattering but today I sniffed it again and I LOVED it. The citrus and the florals make it a really playful and girly scent that wouldnt offend anyone. Perfect for summer!

vanillaflower77
vanillaflower77

this perfume is a summer day with the sunshine streaming through the trees, fresh flowers and happpiness. Overally a soft fruity floral. BUT the best part is the dry down. Unlike other perfumes that smell similar to chance eau tendre, like MJ daisy and Mariah carey luscious pink and also DKNY fresh blossom, THIS perfume dries down true and is from start to finish - true and confident. The other perfumes mentioned above dry down and seem to dissappear to nothingness while the chanel remains this gorgeous innocent white musk and floral deliciousness. A lot of perfume houses that have come out with a scent change their style slightly to match the times, like when Balenciaga paris debuted, a lot of people were "surprised" that it was a chypre floral instead of being quirky and strong. Overall, a fresh new Chanel scent that is a permanent fixture in my fragrance wardrobe. Thank you Jacques Polge!

Susanita
Susanita

I fell in love with this Chance perfume. It is really gentle and fresh ^^

huiyt
huiyt

I like it, it's fresh and not too floral for me! But I prefer eau fraîche to eau tendre.

O.crystalline36
O.crystalline36

Like this one. It's not subtle but I wouldnt't say it's overpowering either. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a scent that is intoxicating and fresh to me. I am not a big fan of citrus scents but the combo of other notes along with the citrus works. Will repurchase when I'm done with my current bottle.

Catnip
Catnip

I agree with Happyme2009: Chance Eau Tendre is a happy fragrance. I like and wear the original Chance, but its flanker Eau Fraiche left me unimpressed, so I didn’t even try Eau Tendre for a long time. I was pleasantly surprised, however. Go ahead and call me a Chanel girl because I have to admit that, having searched for a new spring fragrance among niche and non-niche options, this was my FB choice for a light fragrance this month.

It is not that it is groundbreaking. It is not that it is even original. All the comparisons with Daisy are spot-on, although I find that Daisy and Eau Tendre tend to go their different olfactory paths after the initial stage. Daisy stays colder and somehow “prim” on my skin. Eau Tendre is warmer, much more vibrant, and ends up with a slight powdery feel that I like.

Eau Tendre’s opening is a loud burst of citrus (lots of it!) and fruit. I like quinces, which I sometimes buy at the local Farmer’s market, but while the fruity opening in Eau Tendre is tart, it didn’t exactly smell like quinces to me. In fact, it smelled more of a generic apple. To my slight disappointment, the magnolia here is not the tropical, creamy flower I have come to love. In general, the fruit seems to dominate the floral notes for me.

Although this is an EDT, Eau Tendre lasts a whole day on my skin. It is a fresh fragrance, but it is not exactly subtle. I still prefer the original Chance, but while my search for the perfect white, creamy floral continues, Eau Tendre remains the Chanel fling of the moment.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

I liked it but I feel it's nothing special, or at least not on my skin, not enough sweet nor refreshing, not a scent to remember in my opinion, but it's nice to wear for a change.

cupcakeprincessponies
cupcakeprincessponies

Chanel stands for many things. Chanel is not just for young people or only for mature women. So I do not understand all the criticism this perfume gets here? My mom uses Chanel number 5, which I also love. And I use this one because it fits more to girls my age (I'm a teenager). It is fresh, young and feminim. And I think it is very Chanel!

applesana
applesana

This is another perfume that i gotta have. Even though my ex-boyfriend's name is Chance, I still love this perfume and I still do love my ex-boyfriend.

AvaAdore
AvaAdore

So feminine and soft and romantic. I love the way this scent makes me feel.

kellcaat
kellcaat

This is a beautiful, really feminine and girly fragrance. It smells very fresh and crisp, and is perfect all year round (in my opinion). Also, the packaging and pink perfume is soo pretty on my vanity.

MDWake8
MDWake8

I have been wearing this for about a month and I have never been complimented so often on a fragrance. I fell in love with the pristine musk dry down. This scent carried all day. I can smell it on my skin after 8 hours plus. Its elegant florals and fresh citrus give it a feminine play at first, but in the end, you will be left with a long lasting crisp and sexy spice.

mil1991
mil1991

very clean and safe fragrances..
its almost like Marc Jacobs - Daisy..
Compare it to Daisy is Chance is more to fruity sweet but Daisy is more to Floral sweet..
chance will last longer if you wearing in the hot and sunny day..

LIN
LIN

I totally agree with HAPPYME2009, i could not describe this perfume better! if heaven had a smell it would be it! this perfume is all about innocence and dreaming.. a little touch of perfection!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

The best fruity floral ever! It is simply heavenly, literally! I mean, I smell it and this is how, in my mind, angels would smell like. Young, soft, innocent and plump! Very plump! Just like the Renaissance angels!
The quince and the hyacinths combine to create this sweetness full of delicacy, natural and serene. Ignore the so called sexy advertising. There is nothing sexy about this, just childish, feminine innocence, in a very upscale style. If I didn't know, would I guess this is a Chanel? Absolutely not, this scent surely doesn't have much "chanelish" character. But it's an absolutely charismatic perfume, a little breeze of perfection, and I adore it.

n4nette
n4nette

on my skin it smells like pure apple. it lasted long, I could smell it even after a shower. i would like to have it for the spring. the truth is, my chemistry doesn't do well with chanel perfumes(even though I respect them and like them on others) so I guess it is not a chanel perfume as many of you already said. I can say I was surprised that I liked it and then I was expecting to read such reviews.

jolla
jolla

didn't like the perfume at first but after 5 minutes it gets a lovely flowery and warm smell.. This fragrance will be great for summer and spring !

shmoo2323
shmoo2323

Chanel for the young...Me generation..exquisitely done. It is somewhat similar to some floral fruity scents out there but it's all in the changing of notes cleverly, classically, transforming- tailored to each ones' unique body chemistry! Only Chanel's in house perfumer, Jacques Polge, can do such masterly deed--Chanel way all the way, baby! How can some of these reviews say there is nothing Chanel with this precious fragrance?? You do get what you pay for. Great for spring and fall, like an ideal cool weather scent.

shinewin
shinewin

This to me smell like a combine version of Acqua Di Gioia and Light blue together. I like Acqua Di Gioia but I didn't like light blue. Very citrusing, smell more of the lemon and then finished off with a floral notes. I dont really smell any woody notes in this one.

carolcabbagerose
carolcabbagerose

I have all the chanel perfumes and they all have a place in time. This one is for daytime, when the sun shines. Light and beautifully lingering but it stays well...smells devine when you take that scarf out of the drawer and a whaft of freshness is still there to remind you how delicate and sweet fragrance is.
Not for those who want to pack a punch with their aromas!

Nikkipenn85
Nikkipenn85

I first smelled this perfume on a colleague. Every time she came over I could smell this faint, sweet delicate smell, so subtle I wasn't instantly sure that it was perfume at all, but I absolutely loved it. It was so innocent and gentle and feminine. It took me a long time to purchase it due to it's obvious resemblance to Marc Jacobs Daisy which I already owned. Over time I kept finding myself spraying it on myself at department stores, and knew I had to own it. It's like Daisy but to me it sparkles more and the dry down is lighter and less musky. I'm in my mid-twenties but I think this is a fragrance for any age group - my grandma loves it, but I can also imagine it on a girl in her late teens, and my boyfriend loves it on me. The only downside is it doesn't seem to last that long on my skin.

I was surprised to see so many negative reviews on here, considering I've had so many compliments on it. I think perhaps it's because it's a Chanel perfume, and many perfume enthusiasts don't believe it lives up to that name, but to me there is still something unique and special about it.
So if you're someone reading these reviews who just wants to find a pretty every day scent for a feminine young lady then my advice is to go for it... you really can't go wrong with Eau Tendre...

pansylady
pansylady

I smelled this on someone recently, and perhaps it was a function of her chemistry, but the only thing I smelled was a dirty amber- there was nothing "tendre" about it at all-

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

This Pink Chance is more of a tender Floral scent, with a very light grapefruit in the beginning. The Hyacinth is dominant, a tiny hint of cedar can be detected from the first spritz. Overall, it's fresh, soft and a little powdery. Lasts well in summer.

However, it isn't a unique one, not memorable, too casual considering the brand of Chanel. I'd like to use it, but I won't spend so much to buy.

mjb28
mjb28

this is floral and pretty something radically different scent. This is a very very girly fragrance. It is my kind of soft, feminine fragrance.

andrew85
andrew85

this perfume smells just like a lighter version of Versace Bright Cristal. awful, simple, ordinary, and no Chanel at all. this is not innocent at all, its cloying, strong and in your face. i will pass this no Chanel scent.

guest_Perfumelover
guest_Perfumelover

So, I purchased at the Chanel counter after being sprayed by it and loving the light, energetic, fruity and soft scent. I received compliments from everyone on the way home and my Fiance and brother asked me what I was wearing as soon as I got home. I agree with most of the reviews that it starts fresh and fruity and dries down in minutes to a warm powdery smell. I wasn't sure about that, but after wearing a few days and hearing nothing but positive compliments I'm definitely sold. I love it!!! Beautiful scent!

Contessa01
Contessa01

fresh and sweet, this is stunning! I got a sample and didn't think I'd like it but I have nearly finished it. I think this is a great scent for warmer weather when you want to put a spring in your step. Definitely full bottle worthy.

guest_Stef
guest_Stef

Actually smelled this on a coworker for the past few days, I totally thought it was her laundry detergent as it kind of had that smell to me. I thought it was great though. Today someone commented on her scent and she told them that it was this. I thought it was detergent, but it still smells great and clean. I will totally be buying a bottle.

Unikko
Unikko

There's nothing Chanel in this scent. Chance Eau tendre is soft, sweet and pretty but definitely nothing special. I can appreciate all other Chanel perfumes even though I wouldn't wear them all, but this is just a waste of time and money. There are dozens similar scents in the market already. Just another boring crowd pleaser, not what I would expect from Chanel.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

People kept saying it smelled similar to Daisy and I didn't believe them until I tried it. it does have a similarity but not all the way, in this one the daisy smell is not as pronounced. I don't like Daisy and I don't like this one either. Very generic and synthetic smelling, too expensive for what it is.

Ouch!
Ouch!

My review of this scent is very simple.

Chance Eau Tendre = Lancome Miracle
Lancome Miracle = Chance Eau Tendre

Such a striking similarity...Chance is significantly more expensive though..

They are both soft floral/fruity smells which I think are gorgeous. They almost smell like scented tissues, very delicate. Very clean and pretty.

wandajo123
wandajo123

I tried the Eau Tendre of Chanel Chance and concluded that this is definitely a softer scent by Chanel. They decided to color the liquid pink which was a good choice as it smells like it should be pink. This is a very very girly fragrance. The Chanel ads position it “as a delicate, radiant incarnation of the decidedly young scent.” I tend to agree with this. A younger woman and maybe even a preteen could wear this.

All in all, I like this fragrance for the younger set.

jfarroza
jfarroza

i'm not into chanel scents cause i find 'em too strong, except for this new fragrance Eau Tendre. It's an everyday wear and not too hot for a tropical climate.

maru8862
maru8862

Hmm, this could be the first Chanel I actually like and might want to wear. All other Chanels are too sharp and sobering to my nose, they are business woman scents to me, and I am not really attracted by that image. Chance Tendre, however, is much more youthful and very non-Chanel, if I may say so. I am surprised how many people here dislike this - to me it is a very neat, well-constructed, likeable, youthful scent.

Amethyste
Amethyste

At first it was regular-bad to me... but after some minutes it turned into a soft smell of sweat. Really. Awful. I'm going to give it another try, maybe there was something wrong with that bottle or who knows?

Edit: tried it again and the same thing happened, the sweaty smell!

echopark119
echopark119

I find this ok, too powdery for me. I prefer the Eau Fraiche way better. This is an everyday office perfume for me maybe? But I'm sure has the potential to smell wonderful on others :) Just not on me :(

clairdelune
clairdelune

Normally I can find something I like about a scent--the opening--the dry down--the juxtaposition of notes, but for me, Tendre falls flat on all counts. It's strange to me actually that Chanel released this and is stranger still that Jacques Polge, clearly a master, was the mastermind behind Eau Tendre. In my opinion the concoction simply doesn't work. I wore it several times and really tried to like it, but there's just too much wrong here. For me, no more 'chances' for Tendre. Quel dommage...

Maathir
Maathir

very nice perfume got lots of compliments , new perfume , different smell nothing like other Chanel perfumes.

Being a Chanel-fan (love Coco Mademoiselle and Allure Sensuelle) I had been looking forward to this one for months, but when I finally got it I found it not that Chanel-ish. And each time when wearing it, it gave me a headache like hell! So I gave it to a friend, and on her it does smell gorgeous!

marad
marad

And once again, chanel created a miracle! I've tested almost every fragrance in market but chanel is always what smells wonderful on my skin! Except Chanel No5,N when I'm sprayed with chanel perfums everybody asks me what's my fragrance is. I'm glad that I've finelly found a perfum that great for summer and morning fresh for winter!

guest_lorna
guest_lorna

I am over 70 and purchased a 50ml bottle of au tendre. I have never had so many compliments and so many people asking me what perfume I was wearing.I could have sold it to at least 10 people !I love it.. My friend has daisy by MJ and never gets the same reaction from people.I think Daisy smells CHEAP.

mihaelasusan
mihaelasusan

I prefer this version of CHANCE ,because on my wrist is romantic,tender....so good.It isn't very long lasting, like other fresh fragrances.Dry down is tipical for CHANEL:VERY SPECIALLY!!!

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

The opening is sweet, juicy and playful.
Tendre? Definitely!

After spraying the perfume on my wrist, I was delighted! For some strange reason I was sure there was apple in the notes..
other wise, a nice perfume!

Chance Eau Tendre doesn't have an inch of that distinctive Chanel quality we all know, so it seems. This fragrance is almost a complete replicate of Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez. You should have seen the Chanel representative's face when I announced this similarity.

Going on smooth yet soapy, Chance eau Tendre has a somewhat synthetic edge. Don't get me wrong, I do like both this fragrance and Live Platinum to a certain extent, however with the latter, I tired of it easily and ended up giving the bottle to someone who appreciated it.

The grapefruit and quince are the obvious top notes, which tend to sparkle with vitality and youth. The heart however becomes increasingly soapy and musky, which gives me the notion that this fragrance hasn't been as well constructed as other fragrances in the Chanel line.

With this fragrance, I think that Chanel is trying to please the younger crowd, letting them know that Chanel isn't just for the sophisticated, older ladies. In my personal opinion, and this is coming from someone in their early 20's, I'd much rather wear Chanel No.5 over this soapy, synthetic floral mess.

The scent may be interesting, yes, and the lasting strength impressive like most Chanel perfumes are, but I honestly wouldn't advise anyone to fork out the big bucks for this. I say enough of all the Chance flankers, give us something new and unique Chanel!

karolla28
karolla28

I smelt it first time in Barcelona. My husband bought it for me. So when I smell it now I'm thinking about Costa Brava :)
When I have it on me I feel lucky, happy, just wonderfull feeling to have it!

dial800whocares
dial800whocares

This is a nice floral fruity fragrance that is a bit more grown up then other floral fruity fragrances out there.

That being said, I agree with the other poster in that it can become extremely cloying in hot weather and is VERY sweet at times.

I personally think this would be a nicer scent for fall as I think it would really bloom on a cooler day.

guest_Lenka
guest_Lenka

Amazing fragrance! I got this perfume before my honeymoon in Tobago - wore it all the time and loved it, very fresh for hot days and stays well on skin and clothes, I had girl folowing me in mall in New York asking me what fragrance do I wear, and just now my male coleague sitting 4 meters away in the office asked what is it I wear, that it's smells lovely - that actually made me to search for the reviews and post my experience. It's summer in a bottle! My best friend uses the classical Chance- and for me its too sour and acidy, but Tendre...I looooove it! want to drink it :-)

guest_prinsess
guest_prinsess

i think this is the best from chanel fresc sweet spesial love it

LenaBel

I agree with Hathor's review below. Although it is supposed to be a summer fragrance I find it a bit suffocating on a hot day (above +25C). It just looks innocent and pink, actually I find it quite longlasting (at least 8hours) and it has a very good sillage (mom enters the house: -mm, something smells nice-is it your new fragrance?/ me: Im upstairs, mom-cant hear you).
I think it would be lovely on a spring/early autumn day, but for hot days I find my Dior Cherie Leau refreshing. Of course, it is not a super strong scent but the heat makes people more sensitive to smells.

Also I would say it is more of a little sister of Coco Mademoiselle (I understand this one is 'related' to coco) than Chance. It also doesnt smell to me as similar to MJ Daisy (well it still does a bit) as I thought it did before I got to own it.

To add, this gets me a lot of compliments as it was probably created to appeal to crowds. Sadly even some of my beloved other perfumes dont get that much appreciation.

hathor
hathor

so far me and this one aren't getting on too well. i don't get the grapefruit in the top note, just smell the quince. i wouldn't call it refreshing at all. i find it disappears fairly quickly on my skin, but i sprayed it on a dress and it lasted on that for ages. it suits me only on days that i'm in a frivolous mood and wearing a multi-coloured summer dress or a pink top. on a warm-ish day but not too warm. i agree with some of the other reviews that it isn't quite special enough to be a chanel. i also have Flower Party from Yves Rocher which is also a "Fun fruity floral for summer" and which i actually prefer. i'd put them in the same category of smells. anyway i keep on trying it because i think i must be missing something. sometimes it's better to wait for cooler weather and then try again. For a refreshing summer smell the Chance Eau Fraiche is much more my cup of tea. although i'm an enormous Chanel devotee, this is one i may not replace when it runs out, or with a smaller bottle. so far not too impressed but not completely decided yet.p.s in the meantime i've got through half my bottle. funnily enough i seem to be enjoying it more now that the weather has cooled down (summer is a sort of silly-season for my nose, in hot weather nothing really seems to work). it does seem to have quite a sillage and people keep complimenting me on it.

kylexora
kylexora

Disappointing. Boring, not original, totally not belong to Chanel. This is more like Marc Jacobs Daisy with less sweet. But still lost the sophistication of Chanel. Chanel should discontinue producing this perfume. Get back on track!! Chanel don't create a celebrity perfume, and Chanel belong to women who appreciate themselves, not fancy of themselves. Totally will not be in my wardrobe. Never ever be...!!!

Flowercat

Update on Eau Tendre: Men love it! I got tired of it fast but will wear it occasionally simply for the reason just stated!

wow-
I have been using a small sample of this all week and just HAD to go purchase my own full bottle- crisp, clean, SUMMER!
Thanks Chanel!

Flowercat

Chance Eau Tendre is my kind of soft, feminine fragrance, so I didn't let the "Not Chanel Enough" logic dissuade me after I tried a sample & then checked out fragrantica's reviews...I kept enjoying the sparkly-powdery top notes and then found myself deeply sniffing the light, innocent drydown scent from my wrist. It's subtly sweet, with a little citrus...mmmm, almost vanilla as in angel food cake. It has qualities that I love in Guerlain's L'Instant Magic, my other "BFF Perfume"-a charming mix of freshness and refined sweetness. Just retuned to the store & bought a 1.7 oz. bottle. Looking forward to discovering others' reactions to it...

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

went to the mall today n tested this frag. Whoaaa... all i got was a cheap shampoo smell on my skin. What a huge disappointment cause i really like the other 2 Chance; the original Chance & the Eau Fraiche. I didnt even bother to smell my backhand again on where i spritzed it cause the smell was really unattractive to my nose. I dont understand y fragrance companies nowadays r blatantly so into producing low quality smelling flankers.

Chanel u could've done so much better. :(

guest_guest_Marina
guest_guest_Marina

I'm not young but still in love with this parfume. That is exactly what I've been searching for. And at the end I feel a gentle rose in it, strange.. but wonderful. to my nose it's so innocent and warm, very touching and nicely done!

sofiii
sofiii

Chance Eau Tendre is a disappointment to me too. It does start really nice and gives me the similar optimistic vibe that Eau Fraiche does, but in a sweet, pink, nice girly way. I did fall at that moment. If it stayed that way, it could be a really pretty day perfume.
However, here comes the horror: in less than 10 minutes, it smells just like Daisy by Marc Jacobs with a much longer Daisy strawberry/clean phase.
It is a nice perfume, but too generic to be a Chanel.

Bouquet
Bouquet

A light and pleasant, but unremarkable fruity floral. OK sillage and lasting power. Daytime warm weather use. I like it better than Chance, but I don't like it enough to buy a full bottle. I would recommend this to someone who is transitioning from cheaper fruity florals (e.g Escadas) to better quality fruity floral perfumes.

mllefantine
mllefantine

I just bought this and I am absolutely in love! It is a delightful fresh, soft scent, that is romantic enough to be worn on a date, but light enough that you could wear a little spritz to the office as well. I prefer it to the original Chance, which I always found a little overpowering. It's a perfect spring and summer fragrance.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

This perfume is GREAT,i tried it today and can still smell it one my hand.Its just fresh and pretty..perfect spring/summer scent

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I found it extremely similar to Creed's Acqua Fiorentina and also to Cacharel Promesse. Nearly identical, in fact. I prefer this one though, as it is much softer. Acqua Fiorentina is just too tart and bitter for my taste. Chance Tendre feels like a mildly sweet glass of champagne: it's refined, sparkly and tastefully fruity. The drydown is very woodsy and cedar-like. I will not purchase it as I already own a bottle of Promesse and they are simply too similar to justify the expediture.

krishka
krishka

nothing special, smells like rose water, forgetfull and dissapointing for Chanel perfume, lasting power is 1 hour...

i love this perfume, everyone like's different kind of smell if you like to smell clean and fresh not too over powering then you will love it , it also last long so what more do you need, Thank you chanel

guest_Lainey
guest_Lainey

Very nice, I don't know anything about chanel perfumes but I can tell that this is not typical. I think its more similar to Burberry the beat after initial dry down than it does Daisy

Manana
Manana

I read so many bad comment that i thought i would not like this perfume,specially i don not like "Daisy",but to my surprise "Chance Eau Tendre" smells different on my skin then daisy,more fresh and rich,Chanel is Chanel,anyway ,"Allure" still is a masterpiece for me

it smells just like MJ Daisy! i'm glad to see that others have picked up on this. MJ daisy is one of my favurite perfumes out there and so I love the Chanel eau tendre just as much. there's very little point buying this fragrance though as it is so light that it doesn't last very long. 3/5

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Right now, I appear to be turning into something of a curmudgeon about fragrance. I don't mean to but I can't help it. Here's an example, a perfume from one of the great houses, Chance Eau Tendre is gentle, flowery and almost entirely personality free. If Stepford wives could be bottled, they'd smell like this.

another fruity floral in the market! the consumers definitely cant get enough of fruity floralness.

i am getting ready to get disappointed and set my standards very low when i tested this one. but to my surprise, it is quite good! silleage was perfect and it last longer than the other fruity florals i have tried. and my skin agrees with the floral-powdery musky drydown.

this scent is very safe and easy to like. i can see many girls and young ladies would love this one. expect to sniff this alot in people in the street.

starts with enjoyable flowers and fruits mix with citruses on top. then it dries down to flower+powder+musk... soft and safe.

enjoy it but i dont love it so much that i will buy it

danimcneil
danimcneil

I am going to re-review this today. As I am wearing it on my skin this time, not just paper. After testing eau tendre today...I can't wait to get my hands on the full size bottle. On paper this smells like grapefruit powder. On my skin..wow..I can't even explain how feminine, luminous and fantastic this is. I would still say that eau tendre is based around citrus, but there is a woody/musky base that lingers forever once applied on the skin. I can't wait to get it!

Iulia
Iulia

What a beautiful fragrance! It really is...but I truly cannot understand why Chanel launched it since there's another one just like this. I'm talking of course about Daisy from Marc Jacobs. I'm wandering what was in their mind ? Such a well known brand to launch a copy cat...Just like when Dior released Miss Dior Chery L'eau ( incredibly similar to Chanel Chance Eau Frache). So if you like Daisy, but want to have a Chanel in your collection , buy this!

Enchantia
Enchantia

Tested this when I walked past the Chanel counter the other day and fell in love with it!! Another classy and sophisticated scent by Chanel, the "youngest sister" of the Chance range - floral, light, sweet and fresh with very good staying power. Makes one feel very romantic and feminine. Mmmmm.....

fragrance_is_happiness
fragrance_is_happiness

I agree, this is too similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy, so much so that there is no need to buy it. Daisy is wayyyyy better, AND original!!

guest_Coco_Mademoiselle
guest_Coco_Mademoiselle

Coco Mademoiselle is my absolute favorite. In winter I wear next to this Allure Sensuelle, but I was looking for something to wear in summertime. I tried Chance Eau Fraiche a few years ago, not even finshed my bottle, cause it was too fresh and sharp to me. Eau Tendre is softer, I smell some Eau Fraiche in but like this Eau Tendre more. I don't agree with people who say this is so unlike Chanel, cause I do smell the typical Chanel ingredient in the dry-down of this one too.

magda14012
magda14012

I am surprised Chanel decided to launch a perfume that is strikingly similiar to already existing Daisy by MJ. It is a lovely, fresh, crisp frangrance. However, not something I would expect of Chanel house.

mandashell
mandashell

Smells nice, light, sweet, fresh and citrusy. Lasts really well too. My tester card is still smelling strong even after three days. ;') There are cheaper sweet, light, fresh and citrusy alternatives out there and in my collection. But with the impressive lasting power I may have to get a bottle for a good price. ;')

guest_chanel.
guest_chanel.

I really like the fragrance, since
chanel eau fraiche is strong for me to have it on summer..and also i really love grapefruits .. but i do think this so expensive. and so un- chanel...

CherryLou
CherryLou

I finally tested this yesterday. And yes, the similarity with MJ DAISY is noticeable. The bottle of EAU TENDRE is much more practical and more good looking though.

jae: Yes, I totally agree with you! I find it great that Chanel does expand it's selection for younger customers. Don't we all deserve our Chanel? ;)

EAU TENDRE is clear and feminine smelling fragrance that is not that recognizable or unique, the wearer just simply smells clean fresh and feminine. This fragrance is very pleasing and I can't imagine anyone to be bothered if someone sitting next to you was wearing EAU TENDRE.

If I didn't already have HUGO BOSS FEMME which has exactlty the same effect though the notes are different I'd probably buy this.

Ziana
Ziana

Yup, I bought it today. Actually, I want to buy Mademoiselle. But, when I smell Chance Eau Tendre, wow! Makes me feel happy and yes I want this too! So, I end up to have both! At home, when I spray Chance Eau Tendre on my wrist, YES I agree it is similar to Daisy MJ which I already have. After an hour, it smell better and not really similar to Daisy MJ. Hu hu...luckily I only bought for 50ml bottle for this. Yes, it only an ordinary smell, nothing special like Daisy or Lola.

jae
jae

I have to chime in on this one. This is a very pleasant fragrance. The name suits this one perfectly. It lasts forever on fabric (virtual longevity) and the sillage is just right. I'll definitely be purchasing this one for my girlfriend. I've smelled MJ Daisy before and I don't find Chance Eau Tendre to be THAT identical to Daisy. In fact, I prefer this one over Daisy, which my girlfriend finds rather heavy. Most people who are giving such harsh critiques are die-hard Chanel fans who typically wear No.5, No.22, No. 19, etc. (aka the OLD stuff). Well, these people are already covered and catered to by Chanel's previous releases, which spans decades. What's wrong with expanding the range to attract a younger audience, ha? Do they not deserve a Chanel that suits them? Have you all forgotten what the purpose of a flanker is?

guest_Kim
guest_Kim

I absolutely loved this perfume!!!! It was so light and yet stayed with me all day..even the next morning it was still there....I thought it lasted so much longer than MJ Daisy, although I really like that scent as well....This is going to definitley be my summer perfume!

APassionateJourney

I do NOT like the dry down in this one. Opening is just like Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink but 2 minutes later something weire happens. There's some kind of rotten grapefruity powerdyish smell to it. Why couldn't I love this? I also HATE the Marc Jacobs Daisy dry down also.

femmeasis
femmeasis

I don't like it at all. Smells sour and cheap, a lot like deodorant. Original Chance it fresh and classy - Chance eau Tendre is not.

LenaBel

Unfortunately it DOES smell a lot like Marc Jacobs Daisy... It is girly, pretty, sparkly and nice. I maybe would prefer it to Daisy because I find it a bit less sweet and slightly more fruity. However, I bet many won't even be able to distinguish it from Daisy in a blind test.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I sampled this one in a magazine I was surprised that it didn't smelled like a Chanel to me. My thinking is that Chanel has so many other unique great fragrances targeted to mature women that they want to attract a younger market and stay competitive in that respect. I would love to try this one on my skin, I'm sure the quality speaks for itself. One thing to keep in mind is that it's not only the fragrance it's also body chemistry that has a lot to do with it too! I'm sure they'll do great with this one!

Minnija

and still...it is So UN-chanel... it is mistake that they made something for everybody, all their scents were unique, not for everybody, but this one is like the rest of the fresh-light perfumes, there is a lot of similar fragrances.

rainydays
rainydays

Usually Chanel fragrances are too strong for my taste (such as number 5... I hated that), with the exception of Coco Mademoiselle. I was excited to see that they came out with something that seemed a bit more fruity-floral oriented (though I know many people are sick of that-- not me!) I sprayed it on and was so incredibly underwhelmed! It had to be one of the most boring, flat scents i've tried in awhile. Not bad. If somebody gave me a bottle, I'd wear it now and then in the summertime. But I would never even consider buying it.

claudia_23
claudia_23

this is the best fragrance from chanel is different from the others because is sweet fruity delicious and fresh it smells like grepfruit beautyfull for the spring and summer

floszra
floszra

What a surprise...:)
I unfortunately can't stand Chanel frangrances (I tried so many times), because I found them too strong, heavy and old-fashioned. I know that Chanel is a very big and respectable brand, but these frangrances are not my type...
But... I've tried Chance eau tendre and it was a really huge surprise!!! It is very different from the other Chanel fragrances. It's light, sophisticated and fresh.:)
It's too sophisticated for teens... It's perfect for young women who have style, and straight personality.

I think it's for everyday use. Maybe I will buy it.;) It will be my first Chanel perfume.

Belle de la nuit
Belle de la nuit

This one really is lovely! I went to the store to buy Madamoiselle but this was just younger, fresher, sweeter and prettier! Still very Chanelesque as it has good staying power and the notes come together so seamlessly. Just adorable!

i dont know what to chose between this one or the Mj-Daisy. this two smell so alike to me, too. which of these two lasts longer and is stronger? anyone...knows?

guest_claud
guest_claud

I love this fragrance, very elegant, suitable for all sorts of occasions.

zfilipova
zfilipova

This one is exactly like Daisy by Marc Jacobs on my skin... I don't know how Chanel could release a fragranse THAT similar to another popular fragrance...

Anyway, it's good, but if one has Daisy, than deffinately doesn't need this one...

Puma
Puma

I admire the grapefruit note! Chance Eau Tendre is the best in the Chance colletion. If you compere it to other Chanel's perfumes, it is totally different! Fresh, young, playful, for summertime.
I believe it is great suprise from Chanel:)

zvoncica
zvoncica

Pink floral fruity made by Chanel? Made me suspicious. And disappointed in advance. With the first opportunity I tried it on my skin. Both wrists. And neck.

The first notes reminded me on Eau Fraiche. The same sparkling, crisp, almost masculine citrus. In few seconds I inhaled light sweet smell. The hyacinth. Covered my skin like silk. I was no longer scared of the pink Chanel bottle. It kept elegant style and femininity. Moderate in strength, excellent in quality.

Few moments later I sit for the coffee and newspapers. Someone smelled my neck, looked at me, and said something I realized the same moment I wrapped Eau Tendre around me "This smells like you"
I know :)

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

To me it smells very nice, although I agree that it doesn't smell "Chanel" at all. To me it smells a lot like Marc Jacobs Daisy, only the base is slightly different, it's fresher and has better sillage. Well I like it a lot because I love Daisy, but I understand why Chanel fans may be disappointed on this.

fotolux
fotolux

It`s reminds me a Promesse by Cacharel, but Cacharel is much better. Sounds strange. What would be next?

APassionateJourney

I wanted to buy this and I would've but I already own Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink. I'm convinced they are the same scent. Too bad, because I'm sure this one will last longer :(

Ninulia
Ninulia

I am soooooo diaspointed!!! really!! I just entered the store and was to surprised to see it in february, as I was waiting for it in April and thought that it would definetely be my next summer fragrance!!! Definetely Not a Chanel Scent, It instantly reminded me of Mediteraneas Sea bu Elizabeth Arden, but even a cheap version of that!!! Doesn't have anything common with Chance and neither Chance Frauche!So I guess I'll Buy fraeche again!!! I can't even name were it is possible to wear, day time, summer or what??? Very Disappointed!!!

Aroussa
Aroussa

So, so dissappointed! It appears the Chanel House has lost its mojo in both fragrance creation and perfume naming. First of all, Chanel Chance Eau Tendre? Reminds me of Nina Ricci, Ricci Ricci or Nina Nina or some such nonesense. Second, the fragrance itself smells like absolutely nothing, if it were a sound it would be white noise. Not worth spending a single penny on. What perfume shall I buy for summer - the question is still open!

Minnija

I agree with loveperfumes! This one really I can't call Chanel! it is the same as Lanvin eclat, or feragammo fascinating or some another just light perfume without personality. Very dissapointed...I expected something better. yes, it is good, smmells good, but not as Chanel should smell. very ordinary, without classy or elegant feeling.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

I hate to write negative reviews. Doing that now only because we turned out to be "in the avant-garde": as written above Chance Eau Tendre arrives in the world market in April but has appeared in Moscow before the women’s day we are having in March, so it’s a perfect period for sales.

Huge disappointment. Neither Chanel nor Chance traces. It would be OK under Escada or Nina Ricci brand but totally discouraging as Chanel Chance flanker. Sweet, boring, very, very common. For days it’s been discussed on Russian perfume sites and I haven’t read any positive review yet. Even the Sales Assistant felt lost presenting this scent to me in the shop. Chance and Chance Eau Fraiche are masterpieces comparing to that.

ustina
ustina

The parfume is amazing, so clear and refreshening. It last long, as summer fragrance.

This reminds me a very water down version of Lancome Miracle. But this one is with very good staying power. I like this parfume, it is suitable for summer and spring time. It is different from original Chance.

Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel 4.07 out of 5 based on 2775 ratings and 425 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Chance Eau Tendre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.