Designers » C » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Chanel for women
dislike

I have it: 917 I had it: 418 I want it: 397 My signature: 58

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Chanel for women Pictures

Eau de toilette Coco Mademoiselle was launched one year after the perfume and eau de parfum concentrations. Lighter and sweeter, it starts with cooling citrus freshness: the orange of Sicily and Calabrian bergamot united with aromatic note of Sicilian grapefruit. Sparkling litchi gives a beautiful fruity nuance and brightens the classical floral duo: rose and jasmine. The gentler notes of patchouli, vetiver, Bourbon vanilla and white musk are balanced In a new way and create a sweet and soft base. The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge in 2002.

Orange Grapefruit Bergamot

So Elixir Eau de Toilette

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Fragrance Reviews

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

This is a worthy departure from No 5 if you are a fan of the brand and that particular hallmark fragrance and if Coco, the original, is a bit too rich for you. It is fresh but very, very classy and sophisticated, and smells pure Chanel.

It's great for those who aren't inclined towards amber fragrances or very deep orientals, and those who find the original Coco Chanel a bit too strong or spicy. I personally love it, but this is a fresher, more summery interpretation of Coco, which I think is one of the best fragrances ever made. It's just so beautiful.

This is a great fragrance for all year though and I think would be glam enough for an evening event but safe enough for work. It can easily appeal to a delicate girl or a sporty type.

This is a good example of a brand taking a classic and reinterpreting it for a new era.

ellina1984
ellina1984

I bought this thinking I would enjoy it in the scorching summer heat. It is pleasant in the beginning, and the citrus at the top is rather refreshing. But the jasmine in the middle does not agree with me at all, and smells like urine. I know this sounds rude, but it' s the only accurate way of describing what I smell. I have also smelt it on other people sinc,e, and keep picking up this weird urine smell - kind of stale and tart in a bad way. I have also read in various fragrance blogs that jasmine can smell like that if not done well. Sorry, I had to give this away.

Love it just like I love EDP. Elegant, classy luxurious fragrance for confident modern woman.
I like citrus notes and I enjoy patchouli.
Very sophisticated and exquisite.
I can imagine wearing it with black coat on autumn when wind is blowing and leaves are falling.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I got its vial sample..I really love CM edt as it smells fresh n cooling-citrusy on its initial spray...it dries down to be floral as I can smell rose in it.the drydown is also a bit balmy and "dry-woody" type as it originate from vetiver..the best part of this perfume is the earthy patchouli.

patchouli in CM edt is an exceptional for me,as not all perfumes that consist of patchouli suits me well..CM edt also smells a bit sweet as it has litchi but I couldn't hardly really smell the litchi fruit as stated here...too bad.the sweet scent maybe comes from vanilla.

As a conclusion, CM edt smells expensive,sophisticated n unique..i honestly feel like an educated n professional woman when I put on this perfume..

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

I have no idea who took off the cap cum sprayer of my cmedt. I couldnt put it back. I poured the remaining edt to a plastic bottle spray. It looks a real cheapo, only the liquid inside is cm. This rose-citrus scent is one of my favorite. It is innocent, but drop dead alluring.

angel6
angel6

Got a sample from chanel counter the other day, and apply some before bed, I find it too sweet and boring maybe too generic, I will finish the sample as room spray.

CIsabel
CIsabel

When I bought this I was extremely excited about it because I absolutely loved the scent when I tried it at the store. But when I finally got around to wearing it it was the most terrible experience I've ever had with a perfume. My chest turned all red and my skin felt and looked burned, it was horrifying. It took about 3 days for my skin to heal.
I know this is not the most positive review but for people prone to skin problems or just overall have a sensitive skin, I would not recommend this perfume.

nise
nise

I completely adore this scent so much so it is my signature. Whenever I wear it, women in particular ask what I'm wearing and comment on how lovely it smells. Some of them are disappointed when I tell them it is Coco Mademoiselle as they say it does not smell as good on them as on me.

I must confess I am not a big fan of the top notes. There is something in it initially that hits the wrong chord in my nose, something too musky and "poohy" smelling. I've noticed it in other perfumes and men's colognes and am yet to identify it. It's more than likely because I am menopausal and my sense of smell has changed/heightened. Still I'd be interested to know which particular scent it is - the hunt continues.

That stage does not last long thank goodness, and the vanilla settles on my skin so warmly, all day. I'm still sniffing my wrists in the evening and just loving it.

I've read quite a few reviews about how "common" this perfume is. I believe it is a stayer and will be around as a classic firm favourite for decades to come.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, long may we enjoy her journey <3

EDIT: On reviewing, I suspect it is actually one of the middle notes I don't like, possibly Tahitian Vetiver? I'd be interested to know if others have experienced this too. So annoying because I usually love vetiver and other musky aromas.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Now that I've gotten my new bottle, and am currently re-obsessed, I thought I'd post a review.

I do feel there's a difference between the edp and edt, namely the fruity aspect. The lichti is most prominent, followed by the citrus and a heavier dose of vanilla. Less patchouli, vetiver and rose to my nose. I normally have trouble wearing fruity scents, but because of how damn fabulous Chanel is, I still feel like myself in this, and not like some teenager.

The citrus doesn't feel sharp to me, not at all. Honestly the edp has much more bite on my skin! Much more bergamot and patchouli, then the sexy vetiver finish in the edp ;)

Overall, I adore both concentrations of Coco Mademoiselle. Ideally the edt is my springtime/summertime signature. Now that I have a new 100 ml bottle, I will spray freely and not feel the need to conserve! Weeeeeee

My boyfriend actually commented on this one, which I was very surprised at, as I've always considered Coco Mad. to be a less likable scent with its woody, sharp edges -- but that seems to be what works best on my skin! YUM

Very fresh. A scent for spring and summertime. I have a problem with citrusnotes - they often turn maleish on my skin, this will never be a favourite on my skin, but its a great scent when other women wears it. Modern and flirty without being to sweet.

Väldigt fräsch. en doft för vår och sommartid. Jag har problem med citrusnoter - de blir ofta manliga på min hud, så denna blir aldrig en favorit på mig men är fantastisk på andra kvinnor. Modern och flirtig utan att vara för sötsliskig.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This one is my new favorite and possibly new signature. It smells exactly like the EDP with a few differences. It's not exactly as present as the EDP, but still sweet floral and smells amazing! I wear this for spring/summer and I wear it everyday.

caros76
caros76

Worth the splurge. I adore this scent, one of my favourites. Fun, invigorating, sophisticated. It would be my signature scent if I didn't smell it on so many others. If you're looking for a great gift but haven't tried this before, I really don't think you can go wrong.

brettashley
brettashley

I finally, finally, finally made myself buckle down and get a large 3.4 oz of the EDT last time I was at duty-free. I've been having a 2-year back-and-forth about Coco Mademoiselle - I want it because it reminds me of Disneyland, and Las Vegas, and those places are fun (although maybe not exactly the setting Chanel meant to evoke), and it's perfumey, and I don't actually have very many perfumey perfumes. It's actually quite gorgeous when applied with a light hand, and longevity, even for an EDT, is amazing. But then again, I didn't want it because everyone had it, and I smelled it everywhere (see: Disneyland, Las Vegas - it's most pronounced in big crowds), and sometimes it would give me a headache. So I wrestled for two years with competing desires and sniffed sample vials and thought about it way too much for what it was. (Seriously, it's just perfume. Get a grip.)

Coco Mademoiselle is very much a victim of its own success. It necessarily can't channel the upscale and elite because everybody has it, but it's a very refined and well-done fruitchouli, and as sweet as it is, it definitely has the body to back it up. Right away, I get the litchi and orange and smoooooth patchouli. The lingering floral vanilla (rose and jasmine - the classics of perfumery) as it dries down is great. (Where is the vetiver? I love me some vetiver.) And again, something about this smells like Disneyland in a bottle to me - a well-done, perfectly polished dream, bottled and sold to the masses. This is definitely not my most sophisticated perfume, but it's not something I can put on unthinkingly either - it falls a little in-between, and I like that subliminal space.

I got the EDT because the EDP often wandered much closer to headache territory than I liked. The EDT is a little more citrusy, a little lighter, and a little more fleeting, but I think that's how I like my Coco Mademoiselle - not announcing its presence in a booming voice, but in whiffs and fleeting snatches.

SannaM
SannaM

I received a sample of this today and tested it right away. It starts with fresh citrus. After an hour or so, it reminds me of CK One :o ... Three hours later I only get a faint trace of an elegant, soapy aftershave (only sprayed it once, though). Maybe its my skin chemistry (many scents appear to turn sour on me), but I find nothing special here.

I think Coco Mademoiselle EDT a safe choice for anyone over 30, but lacks the wow factor.

piggyluv
piggyluv

I picked up a 100 ml unused demo bottle at my local thrift shop for 30.00 Canadian. Lovely, soft bergamot tea scent on me, with just a hint of rose, musk and vanilla to keep it from being too bracing. Reminds me quite a bit of Cerruti 1881. Honestly, I would not pay retail for this scent, as it is a little commonplace but very pretty nonetheless.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

I love this because it's Chanel, and everyone knows it - but if the exact same fragrance was released by a cheaper/non-designer company; I wouldn't give it a second sniff. Same goes for Dior Miss Dior and Miss Dior Cherie.

ecerusen
ecerusen

i like this more than edp version. the accord that i find sexy, is more obvious in this.

as an edt, it does its job perfectly than other perfumes' edt versions. doesnt cloy the other people, and less intense without losing some notes in it.

wowgirl
wowgirl

I like many fragrances and will always like many fragrances, but I LOVE Coco Mademoiselle!!! The edt is the greatest, and it's so worth the splurge. This is my signature without a doubt. It's classy, sexy, beautiful, womanly, sensuous, flirty-and again, damn sexy!!! My search for my signature is finally over because it doesn't get any better than Mademoiselle!!!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I own the EDP - tested it, loved it, bought it, wore it a few times, and found it to be just a little bit too much for me... I think the fragrance is beautiful, but I just couldn't wear it. I tested the EDT and find it to be much more wearable. It has the same spirit as the original, but it is just slightly lighter. That's not to say weaker. As always, the quality of the fragrance is top notch. Coco Mad EDT is a bit fresher, and I think wearable year round.

If anyone wants to swap, I have an almost full bottle of the EDP and would love to trade for the EDT :)

Giezza
Giezza

This is my first Chanel perfume, I must say I like it but I can't say I love it. It's not because I wasn't completely falling in love with the smell when I first tried it, I was, this one indeed smells wonderful. I think it's because I smelled it too often everywhere, and made me somehow a little bored with it.

I chose the edt because I thought the edp would be too strong and heavy for me, and I guess I made the right choice. The edt is sweet, elegant but also playful.
A bit strong at the beginning, but after a couple of minutes it turn into a soft and warm fragrance.

One thing that I notice from this fragrance (or maybe every chanel perfume), it smells expensive. just like the price

ngmama
ngmama

Once this dried on my skin I smelled metal. That was weird. I don't hate this, scent, but it is not a favorite. It did not last more than 20 minutes on my skin. Yikes!

LisaMari
LisaMari

Sweet and flirty fragrance. Chocolate, cotton candy and warm citrus.

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

Eau de toilette is definitely lighter and sweeter than the Coco Mademoiselle perfume. And I actually like it better because of that. It's less heavy, less woody-patchouli. It's better for everyday use than the original.

ambersuz
ambersuz

My new favorite! I adore younger fruity scents but hate how they don't last long or smell too manufactured/chemically. This is a very classy scent and a good one to graduate to in your 30s as it gives you the fresh fruit smell you love, lasts long, and has many many layers! I can't smell the patchouly on me at all. More of a spicy fresh cold orange. I prefer this way better than the EDP. This EDT is more citrusy, more fresh, while the EDP is more powdery/musky with a more mature dry down.

insolence
insolence

To me Mademoiselle edt smells like sex. Not in a dirty animalic way though. It is about lusting after someone, a scent of a body during a foreplay while it starts to smell too sweaty.

Smells very expensive. Indian summer time is perfect for mademoiselle - it needs the sun to show all its complexity...

tijgetje
tijgetje

I have worn this one but somehow I could not appreciate this one. Proberbly it's the litchy . because it was the drydown I didn't like. This one smells a little like MD eau the parfum, but that one is better, in my opinion ;-)

grillita
grillita

Agree with Fragance, at first sniff it´s soft & elegant fragance but after a while turn out gave me stomach ache. I suggest to try on your skin first.

geur
geur

One the BEST perfumes ever, whether eau de toilette or eau de perfume - so exquisitely yummy - mix of citrus, touch of spice (vanilla) with patchouli. So soft yet strong, lasting silage. I always get asked what I am wearing and I get compliments on this perfume.

It is always good to wear -whatever season you wish. Of course, because of fresh citrus lasting fragrance, it is most ideal in spring and summer.

Just LOVE it.

Caprice
Caprice

I love wear it in rain. It seems to me completely different in any season, but I love it in cold rainy weather. And I will love it whole my love. It's definitely my fav.

Sweetchocolatecookie
Sweetchocolatecookie

A beautiful fragrance ,elegant,sophisticated, excellent for a confident , feminine young woman is in the top of my favorite fragrances :D

Bella81
Bella81

I just bought my first bottle of Chanel Mademoiselle and I love it! I tried the EDP and EDT however, the EDP when it dries down it reminds me of an old lady. The EDT I smell patchouli and bergamot as the top notes as it dries down I smell oriental musk but I do not smell the fruit that some are talking about.

renepaulson
renepaulson

I think that Coco Mademoiselle is Coco's Chanel best pefume!!!!!Specially the eau de toillete version!!!!It's different and sexier than the other perfumes frome Chanel's collection!!!Men love it!!!Coco Mademoiselle eau de toillete is on my top 5 list!!!!!

fedz
fedz

My first connection with Mademoiselle was "Well, I like the smell, but it's not a big deal".
Oh, how I was wrong! I am so glad I gave it a chance, because now I feel like this is my signature. I love Coco Mademoiselle. When I am wearing it I feel like I am at the right place in the right time with the right fragrance :) It suits my shopping, work and wild nights. And it reminds me of Rome. Probably because I re-discovered M there...
Once again I looooooooove it!

Fonna
Fonna

I went to the mall determined to try out Chanel M perfume, however they had the edt on display.

I first sprayed it on the paper, and then myself.

On the paper, and my skin, an initial blast of eucalyptus. On my skin it readily mellowed into citusy floral that I can't really distinguish the notes ....walking out the door I could smell a only a light mix of fruity florals. By the time I am in my car, I am pressing my nose to my wrist to get even a hint of scent.
Oh yes, I did put enough on.
I stil have the paper I sprayed it on, and that has more of a fragrance.
Still mixed fruity florals.

It's the kind of fragrance to wear if you don't want too much fragrance. It's a skin fragrance.

Now being it was the edt, I would expect this to be weak, but not as weak as I found it. It diasappear on me in a matter of 20 minutes.

Update: I tried the edp, hoping I would get some kind of surprise. Same notes. Going into a very light vinyl-fruit on my skin. Lasts 40 minutes longer though.

ktyhan
ktyhan

My first Chanel fragrance... youthful and energetic... decent lasting power (>12 hrs)... and wearable...

Délicieux
Délicieux

Such a perfect daytime fragrance. I prefer this one to the EDP. For some reason the EDP gives me a headache and is just too much on me, although I love it on others! After a few hours I'm definitely reading the litchi/bourbon vanilla notes on me. This has such wonderful lasting power without being overpowering. I wear this all year round or whenever the mood strikes.

I resisted this one for a long time and wouldn't even try it because I was so wedded to the the original Coco. Her little sister is quite memorable in our own right, I have to admit.

wonderlu
wonderlu

Perfect for daytime and the EDP is perfect for nightime, perfection for my nose! Love at first smell

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

Like drinking pink lemonade on a hot summer day, that's how refreshing this perfume is for me; so I don't advise wearing it during the winter months as it may leave you feeling cold. This is, however, the perfect perfume to wear during the spring and summer months because it's light, it's citrus-y, and has just enough florals to sweeten the mix. It reminds me of spring and summer vacations as a kid. It's romantic and a little sassy too. I have fun wearing this and fun is something good for any age.

mimi88
mimi88

Very feminine perfume. Elegant but yet playful, makes you feel cheeky and classy at the same time. In that way it reminds me of Miss dior cherie edp (the old one), not the smell itself but the way it makes you feel.. I have never been in Paris but for me this perfume associates with it. I have the edp version too, actually i bought it first, but this one is more wearable. The eau de parfum is more mature,sensual and warmer, it has more depth than edt so i use for special occasions or when i want to emphasize my femininty and when i wear appropriate clothes (coctail dress etc.) And edt suits for everywhere everyday wearing and is a mood picker!

xxlovekittenxx
xxlovekittenxx

Oooh my first review and it's a negative ... sorry folks! But it seemed to me a travesty for a frag to copy another so closely. Whichever came out first, I have no idea, I'd have to look it up.

However, this to me smells exactly like Miss Dior Cherie - a perfume I unwisely bought in all its varied re-formulations before realising it just wasn't 'me'.
I like something softer, more subtle, more complex, more seductive and sweeter, less tangy and jarring.

Coco Mademoiselle - and I am smelling both MDC and Coco side by side - has that exact same sharp, cold, nauseating note which is common to all the Miss Dior's and which just acts as a barrier to any fruity/flowery accords peeping through; and it hangs around until way past dry down stage.

I don't know what it is, but it just STICKS & won't budge.

Coco Mademoiselle EDT had this same vile sharp headache inducing smell, they are absolutely identical.

Never tried Coco before for some reason, but now I have, it's been sadly disappointing and unexpected, knowing how popular (and incredibly expensive) this fragrance is.

I would not try the EDP as the eau de toilette was enought to make me feel headachy and sick within 20 mins.

guest_Vie Cafe

This was my very first Chanel, I bought it only a couple of years ago, before the amazing Coco and the easy eau premiere. I was never really in love with it, but I guess I fell into the amazingly attractive commercial campaign for it and bought it, amongst ten million other youngish women.

I still have the purse spray at home and it still smells perfectly fine, but I have to store it away, because it causes my eyes to burn, my throat to shut, I cannot breathe and I sneeze and sneeze. Now, I am no hypochondriac and I am the first one to enjoy someone else's sillage and compliment them, but as soon as a customer walks in with this perfume on, I run to the back or outside and someone else has to deal with them!! I CANNOT be in the same room as this stuff. I now hate it with a passion.

I hear I am not the only one with this odd reaction to this perfume... let's see. Citrus, patchouli, jasmine, rose, vetiver, musk, etc. I don't see why it doesn't agree with me??!!

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

This is my favorite Chanel fragrance, its a scent you can wear when you want to dress up and feel classy, but also when you want to feel laid back and smell amazing. The EDT version is a lot more versatile than the EDP which was too much for me it did not feel right on my skin.

The EDT has a sweet and citrusy scent to it. I actually have a hard time distinguishing the notes because its blended very well. I pick up the musk in it, but I do not smell any vanilla. I assume that the jasmine is helping with the sweetness of the fragrance and combining with litchi and vanilla. The dry down is definitely woody which is one of my favorite parts of this fragrance.

Lasting power on my skin is 10-12+. Sometimes even after a shower I still smell this lingering on my skin. Which is impressive for an EDT.

Overall this a fragrance that I fell in love with easily. <3

Juliana6

One more thing- this is the best on the skin. The warmth helps it to "wake up" and show all the notes.
On my scarf it smells just really good.
On my skin it smells divine. Gorgeous!

Juliana6

Young and already spoiled :)
I see a young woman with naughty sparkling eyes and her hair in the wind.
I usually don't like patchouli, but here it's balanced with citruses an flowers beautifully. I discovered it as something new. By the way, it is noted that patchouli is a base note. Well, no- I feel it from the beginning till the end. But end... I don't think about it because the lasting power is absolutely incredible. The design of the bottle reflects well this scent- simple but from every edge you see ( smell) something different. Light going through the bottle plays with it and creates the image of this young lady.
This one is amazing- deep, sensual, woody/ earthy notes like sparkling diamonds- Coco Mademoiselle's eyes.
It's elegant and sophisticated. Wakes up the body to love...

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

Ooh lala! It doesn't smell like young and innocent Mademoiselle. It's a true sexy WOMAN who is experienced in love affairs and knows exactly how to make you beg and cry! My kowtow to Sillage and Longevity, they are both monstrous!!!
I remember how my boyfriend got a terrible allergy at citrus components in this one, but did I care? :)

damitello
damitello

Loove it on Women :D

RGR
RGR

I used to have this version (the EDT) and then my mother bought the EDP.
Later on when I ran out of the EDT I decided to buy the soap and body lotion. Every now and then I would steal some EDP from my mother but it didn't feel the same. It felt less "joyful" and young. Years later I realize there are slight differences in the formulas. The EDT is fruitier and less heavy. This is the reason I loved it. I feel as if the EDT is the younger, day time version of Coco Mademoiselle. The EDP is spicier and sexier as if it were intended to adorn classy ladies in night time affairs and elegant settings.

Either way you will always smell classy, lavish and french in a Chanel fragrance. I don't know what it is about this house in particular but once you wear it you will never be the same without it.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Someone mentioned burnt hair - brilliant description! I'd say more particularly greasy hair that's been blasted with vanilla scented hairspray then drenched in fruity smelling dry shampoo. With patchouli it depends how it's handled in perfume and maybe that's what's giving off the greasy hair/wet socks on the radiator vibe. Anyway, why would anyone want to wear what every other person is wearing? It really has staying power and perhaps my obvious dislike is that an ex boyfriend's car smelled of this from his previous girlfriend, or perhaps she wasn't so previous. Hmm.

HANDAN86

i love this. very classy. by far one of my favorite perfumes. will never be w/o a bottle.

pri_alip
pri_alip

This is one of my favorites. Elegant, feminine, unique. Every time I wear it I feel like a powerful woman, ready to take over the world!
It's intense but not overpowering. And lasts A LOT. I guess this is my favorite thing about it. Love it.

kamigreiss
kamigreiss

One sniff, and I hated it. I typically wear more woodsy spicy fragrances, but this was not what I expected. It came off as orange rinds, indian musk and burnt hair. Not all what I expected.

HANDAN86

my mom always wore the toilette of coco mademoiselle. my mom and i rather this one over the purfume/parfum. i find the toilette to be fresher and it lasts allllll day long. love it.

cinnamonswirl
cinnamonswirl

I was given this as a gift and I like it very much. I get lime and soft patchouli and musk. It's a lovely scent, suitable for any time of day. Elegant, inoffensive, likely to produce compliments on how nice you smell.

Porgio
Porgio

For ladies 25+ in my opinion. Fantastic scent, very sophisticated and elegant.

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

just bought a bottle after weeks of testing, it begins sharp at first but the dry down is amazing, smooth, creamy and sexy. it has good lasting power. to me this smell just lighter and creamier than flowerbomb. flowerbomb is much sweeter tho. plus both contain similar notes.

Mamabear88
Mamabear88

I was gifted this fragrance by my best make friend when I was 23,not a fragrance I would ever have purchased for myself because if you just sniff the bottle,the beauty and complexity does not shine.I really cant put into words how much I love this gorgeous fragrance.I have owned and completely finished the eau de parfum and this one,I actually prefer this one as it fits my body chemistry better.I am a beauty therapist and have had numerous compliments on this.Chanel Madamoiselle completely encapsulates femininity and grace,its soft,yet lingering ,it's slightly oriental yet floral and it's longevity is amazing.If I could afford this fragrance it would be my signature scent.Beautiful,elegant,quietly understated and feminine.

guest_Vie Cafe

I am desperately trying to get rid of this. it smells awful on me and I hate it. Smells very nice on the right person. Anybody looking for this, I have about 30ml left of the EdT in practical purse spray form. Pm me:) i have good swap references!

gaasen
gaasen

This perfume suits some perfectly. I've had this twice but ended up giving it away as it smells more like dog (yes, dog!) on me. Definately one you need to test before buying. That said - I love the smell in the bottle and on someone other than me :)

Angelstar
Angelstar

Bought this a year ago and wore it once or twice, read the reviews but couldn't get the soft drydown, the first spray was very sharp and green, which put me off. Was going to give it away but this morning decided to give Mademoiselle one last chance. Well, what a difference a day makes, can't stop smelling my wrist, very soft and feminine with a hint of spice, very sophisticated. Perfect for wearing all day when you want something subtle. Best of all my husband likes this and he is very hard to please when it comes to fragrance. This one's a keeper!

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

This is what perfection smells like. Enough said.

CocoLaurent
CocoLaurent

This is my signature scent. It is very floral, sweet and feminine on my skin, but I think it also smells very classy and expensive. Good for day or night-time.

PerfumeFragrance01
PerfumeFragrance01

On me,this perfume smells like a mens fragrance. It's wearable if spritzed from afar.
So although I own this perfume, I don't use it. Smells great on some though.

Sweet citrus and lovely soft warmth. Smells very similar to the original Coco Mademoiselle but is slightly sweeter and softer to me.

Jazzku
Jazzku

This one works wonders on my skin on grey, not too hot days. Wakes me up, makes me feel relaxed but in control. It is perfect for grey spring days, but it also reminds me of my trip to NYC last september.. Love!

samloves
samloves

Too citrusy sharp don't like it on me or others.

Aspendina
Aspendina

earthy, woodsy, green you got that part right holy crap I wish I never sprayed this on me, it smells like someone took a forrest and chopped it up and liquified it. Horrible!

chirobi
chirobi

This was the first bottle of perfume I've ever bought so I was not that experienced yet, didn't know I had to let the perfume develop to really get a sense of how I would like it. I loved the opening. It made me so cheerful and happy--I think owing to the burst of fresh citrus--and bought it at the Macau DFS based on that. However, after about 30min, it degenerates into a very unpleasant chemical scent. I've steadfastly held on to it for about a year, trying it in various seasons and times of day to see if it will skip the chemically stage but to no avail. It was sad, but I finally had to give it away. I owned the EDT. When I tried my friend's EDP, I also had the same problem. I see here that many people love it, makes me feel a little left out.

hegvie
hegvie

Classy and feminine! The citrus comes across a bit sharp at first, but within a few minutes everything mellows into a smooth, well-blended fragrance that is appropriate for any occasion. I would wear this with jeans or a cocktail dress. I'm so excited to have finally bought this one!

leahmarie12
leahmarie12

I have been looking for quite some time for an everyday perfume and I think I have finally found it. I am in my mid-thirties and found that not very many perfumes these days target my age group. Every thing either smelled too young or too mature on me. After sniffing the tester bottle of Coco Mlle edt I thought, "eww, no." Then came back a couple of weeks later with no luck from any other perfumes I sampled and actually sprayed this on my wrist. At first spray, this smells too "men's cologne" on me, but that only lasts about a minute, thank goodness! Then it hit me. I was finally at ease with a fragrance that I thought fit me well. Very pleasant and sophisticated. Not too young or mature. Not too floral or sweet. I usually keep away from anything with patchoulli but I think that it's not too overwhelming in this fragrance and rounds out perfectly. It is a bit on the higher price range, but I find that you get what pay for and this will be worth it.

BARUNIN
BARUNIN

When I smell it I imagine something soapy and very clean, beautiful and feminine.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I liked this one from the first smell. It's fresh and spicy at the same time. I think this perfume is elegant. It's a perfume you recognize when worn by others. I know there are a lot of people who wear this perfume... but I still like it.

Narmis
Narmis

This is not an original scent, to be honest it's a bit generic for my liking. It starts off strong, a little musky (kind of reminds me of Dune by Dior), then as you go through the day it turns into a smell like Euphoria by Calvin Klein -_- If you're looking for a similar scent and a friendly price tag, go with Calvin Klein's Euphoria instead of this EDT.

I really like the EDP, so when I tried this on I was very surprised at how different the two are, in a good way. The EDT is woodier and less syrupy sweet than the edp. In the heart, I smell a creamy vanilla, lots of bergamot, and some pepper. It's very elegant without being overbearing. It's more mature than the girlie pink bottle would have you believe. I think it's positively gorgeous and makes a very nice light, yet lasting, scent. Sometimes young ladies come on this site and ask about what they could wear to school that would not be too loud, and I think this would be perfect. It's also perfect for frankly any woman of any age and appropriate in just about every situation imaginable. I like the edp, but I LOVE the EDT!

amandajane
amandajane

This fragrance reminds me so much of "Earl Gray Tea", the bergamont is the most obvious note to me. Coco Mademoiselle fragrance is delicate and very likable, it is my favorite of the entire Chanel collection.

Désirée
Désirée

My Coco Mademoiselle perfume, EDT's and the refills (all original and purchased from airport shops&trustworthy shops) are gone bad in 2 years, even the never-opened refills.. I used to wear this religiously but after some time I thought that is was so heavy and not so good for the daily life. So I was using them from time to time. This summer, I didn't even touch them. It was this month that I saw the sad truth, they all gone stale... If you are gonna get this perfume, keep in mind that this smell has such a short shelf life. Get the smallest size. Never back-up.

merrissa.matheson
merrissa.matheson

This smells like the scent of a classy woman to me. When I wear it, I feel instantly transformed into a gorgeous, confident woman.
For me personally, it is a little strong upon initial spray, but after a few minutes it settles into a very sexy scent that gently wraps around me.
I like this scent because I feel like it has just the right amount of strength. You can't smell me before you see me when I wear this, but it's not invisible either. It's just light enough that everyone can enjoy it.

christina2015
christina2015

I love this perfume because it smells very classy, fresh and lasts very long. It's high class smell I can say. If you look for a bottle of perfume, you should choose it because it is worthy of your money and it will bring the confidence to you while you wearing it I bet. I buy many perfume but this is the one I vote for and I also vote for Miracle Lancome. I hope my opinion will be useful for you.

tarayeo
tarayeo

very classy and classic. too strong for me when I first apply it but it transitions into an elegant less intense scent and lasts.

Sherry9LeE
Sherry9LeE

Wonderful classy perfume that works any time at the day, at any occasion. I wasn't too impressed at first, but today I absolutely love it.

Tristiana
Tristiana

I'm beginning to be disappointed.. I'm looking for grapefruit accent when I buy perfume for summer time. That's why I love Dior Addict 2. Last month I finished one of 100 bottles of Addict I had.. Ready to buy new one I decided to take CM EDT, I thought "it is more fruity and refreshing sister version of EDP" but now I see - this scent has any similarity to Dior and it hasn't such good vibes like CM EDP has.. any grapefruit accent, but lot of chemistry.. I tried few times to give my Coco a chance but I said "enough" and "goodbye". It is, simply too sour for me !!

greenrunner4
greenrunner4

I have the parfum and thought I would give this a try because it is less expensive. I SERIOUSLY dislike this. It smells a lot "older" than the eau de parfum, which I personally love. Disappointed.

FmeNot
FmeNot

I love it. Like creamy peach with a hint of pleasant sharpness in it that reminds me of Dune.

ION
ION

This one smells like an elegant and a rather naughty girl!
Older women can (and should) give it a try, but it smells naughty and young, with a hint of sophistication on top.
It shares common spirit with "Miss Dior" (the original) and while it comes many decades later, I wouldn't say it is any better, maybe more contemporary (which proves how good "Miss Dior" actually was!)
It is a safe perfume if you want to smell nice, but it is not a perfume that will appeal to men in an audacious way.
It is more of a nice smell a woman will buy for herself.
For seductive purposes there are better choices out there ;-)

bunny
bunny

Very similar to Chance Eau Fraiche, but without the "coldness" and the "depth". Just the beautiful mid-tone of Eau Fraiche, a fresh and yet complicated floral, not very sweet. The dry-down is a very mild feminine feel, not cloyingly warm, musky or vanilla.

saidah
saidah

i think perfume is better than toilette

picisziv
picisziv

I first smelled Coco Mademoiselle when my boyfriend's dad has been to Marseilles and surprised his daughter with an EDT. As I went down the stairs my first thought was "what smells so good?" I find Coco Mademoiselle a 'your skin, but better' scent. Works beautifully with my skin. I own a 50 ml bottle of Eau de Parfum but honestly I think the EDT is way better. As soon as I finish my bottle, my next choice will be the toilette. I ofter experience that when I spray the EDP it's very very strong and later I get nothing from the drydown (not on clothes, it's beautiful on fabric). While the EDT is amazing from the first second and simply the scent itself is lovelier and more interesting, more complex. For me the Coco Mademoiselle scent is the scent of the Eau de Toilette.

vanillablossom
vanillablossom

i love this on other people, there are many wearers its a popular scent. But on myself i find it very sharp, its a shame. pleasant to smell it on my clothes though...

GataBella
GataBella

Sophistication in a bottle. I am obsessed with this perfume. It is the quintessential classy fragrance I have been searching for! I believe it would suit anyone. In fact, a teenage girl AND her grandmother may both wear this scent with ease.
Nothing else compares to this perfume, not Miss Dior Cherie, not Zen. Nothing. This perfume has THE perfect combination of notes!

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

I've had the EDT 1.7 oz for a few months and I'm quite pleased. It's an earthy yet fresh scent. I find it very sophisticated, elegant and feminine - the perfect fragrance for ladies who are independent, ambitious and self-confident.

Arome Sara
Arome Sara

Coco Mademoiselle eau de Toilette - I think it's less sweet than EDP, is sparkling, refreshed, I like a little more than EDP.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I honestly wasn't sure why I "wasted" my money on this the first time I smelled it (yet another blind buy lol).

It smelled similar to a perfume I bought my Mum (called "Flourish") except something about this perfume seemed too strong. I got excessive amounts of patchouli and sadly I'm not such a huge fan of that particular note. A lot of people I know like it and I can't seem to understand why.

However, I decided to give it another chance and this time, instead of spraying it on my shirt, I chose to spray it on my wrists. And what a huge difference it makes! It surprisingly goes very well with my body chemistry and I like it a lot, now. I'm wearing it today.

It's very sweet, floral and expensive smelling at the moment but a part of me dreads this "musty" fragrance that apparently reveals itself after a while that everyone is talking about. I guess I'll have to wait until the dry down wafts up my nose haha.

madhatter1
madhatter1

OMG, I just tried a tester vial. It is so long lasting, fresh, feminine, nd beautifully unfolded on my skin. It felt complimentary. When you first spray it, it seems sort of strong in the air. I wasn't sure I would like but once settled on the skin its a different story. My husband has said twice now how good I smell, and its 6-7 hours since I sprayed it. Will have to invest in a bottle for my collection, its timeless year round, I dont think this Chanel will disappoint.

gracious
gracious

Coco Mademoiselle edt is my favorite fragrance
Is is the best, the best!!!!!!!!!!

larali
larali

My mom wears this. It smells nice right after she puts it on, but after a few hours it smells awfully musty on her. Probably chemistry. It does smell nice on my sister though.

c3c
c3c

To me Mademoiselle is a sophisticated strawberry fruity floral. Escada for "grown ups" if you will. Whether or not strawberries are listed in the notes this it the overall impression it leaves with me.

As I struggle to decide if I should replace my withering bottle I am constantly reminded of my biggest hang up here, the aftermath.
While the sweet, pleasantly surprising scent makes me feel like I should be in the finest fancy casual attire with my hair in a bun I can't forget how it smells much later and that is in a word, masculine. I have often wondered where the rather unpleasant cologne smell was coming from after many hours of wearing this fragrance. A complete turn from the mood it initially sets, it throws me every time. However I think the classiness this perfume exudes for hours may make the bit of a "fragrance hang over" worth it in the end. Still trying to decide.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Less complicated and easier to wear than the EDP. I like this better because it's much fresher yet still has the same sophistication. I liked the original, but there was a weird note in it that made me frown a little. luckily, this one doesn't seem to have it.

krissycat
krissycat

Sooooo good. I don't think anything smells as good

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Quite thin and watery compared to the EDP, and doesn't last as long as the EDP. For this particular scent, I prefer more body and substance, so I take the EDP over the EDT. But if you found the EDP too much, then you may like the EDT - it is really like a watered-down version of the EDP.

Miss_Dasha
Miss_Dasha

I adore this perfume
When I first spared it the smell was so soft and clean and still strong and very long lasting on me.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is for young women and teen girly girls.
LOVE CHANEL ♥ (:

TakaBeata

I wear coco mademoiselle last day or two I. fell in love sie with this scent. I needed beaut , delicate, sensitive but did not used the water to the refreshment of the body. Happened upon EDT Coco chanel m. They Wonderful , beautifully and very gently are developed. I use in small quantities. I am happy .
Try different scents , do not fear from a lot of people this buys. Try EDP or EDT on your own skin . I was well surprised.
Yuuuuhuuu.....

TakaBeata

Elegant. Good for the different age. On different exits .Nice for the nose. Sweet in the final phase of the scent.I like more this version- EDT because is lighter ;)

guest_christina
guest_christina

I really love this perfume. It smells very good and also lasts long. If you're looking for buying one bottle of perfume, you should buy this because it's worthy of your money.

melia
melia

Holymoly, I've never expected to experience such a difference between an eau de parfum and an eau de toilette! I have the edt version and I recently received the edp in a sample version.

Here are my findings:
The edt is way sharper, especially the opening, which always blasts me away with citrusses (and later on sits down with a little bit of litchi, love that! It's also kind of more watery then). The edp on the other hand hasn't got this 'blast' in the beginning, nor later on. Both are fresh and alike of course, though the edt has definitly got more 'fruityness' (therefore I have to say the olfactive groups that are given to both do fit: chypre floral for the edp and chypre fruity for the edt). As the edt shouts and speaks a bit more softly afterward, the edp stays kind of monotone. There is also some note in the edp which I couldn't detect in the edt... I suppose it is the tonka bean. This note makes the edp more wearable for different ages in my opinion, whereas I find the edt more young and vibrant.

So I like them both.. Now I really don't know which one I'll buy if my bottle will be empty! My advice: go to the shop and try them both on bare skin. You'll smell the difference!

ps: I always like to wear mademoiselle with black blazers. It just gives me that feeling :)
ps2: the staying power is brilliant for an edt; it lasts all day and I only need a little for it to be noticed. So if you're considering to buy the edp just for it's lasting power, there's no need!

Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE edt is a somewhat funky fragrance which bears a family resemblance to ALLURE, while also containing the slightly sour note found in a few of Les Exclusives. To my nose, COCO MADEMOISELLE is a quasi-linear fragrance with a slightly discordant quality: the citrus and the florals and the patchouli and vanilla all play off one another but something--perhaps the lychee--makes this composition somehow quirky.

The reason why I never purchased a bottle of this Chanel creation is because my first choice from the modern frags of this house is ALLURE, so if I had a bottle of both, I'd always reach for ALLURE before COCO MADEMOISELLE. But in the event that I somehow found myself with a bottle of CM but no ALLURE, I'd surely wear the former. I like COCO MADEMOISELLE, but I confess to being rather obsessed with ALLURE. Know thyself!

Elue
Elue

I wore this almost everyday for a long time until one day I realized that this is too synthetic, too heavy and not good for daily use.

I have EDP, EDT and the fresh deodorant of this perfume.(it was my signature) But I would only recommend the EDP, because it is somehow more distinctive but softer than the others. EDP is creamy, not as cloying as the edt and deo. I would say EDP is blends with you more naturally and performs so much better during the next hours.

I loved Coco Mademoiselle so much. However I think this is a powerful scent and suits only very cold days and night out..

secretcrush
secretcrush

I tested this 2nite @ Macy's and didnt find it 2b anything special... I found it 2b very green w/ a dark undertone (the patchouli???), also the grapefruit was especially annoying in this one...

JOAN
JOAN

I LOVE Coco Mademoiselle,so classified and sophisticated smell.Also very long lasting!!!

SYDNEYGIRL
SYDNEYGIRL

i love love love this perfume!! im not normally into florals but this has a slightly edgier side to it. its modern young, strong but sensual. i get a compliment everytime i wear it, day or night, i just wish the edt had longer staying power. i love the purse pack 20ml refills, they fit in every work bag as well as evening bags, GO CHANEL!

mcmurphy
mcmurphy

Light, Soft, Elegant. Wearable day or night. Leaves a lingering, soft fragrance. Not too sweet or too floral. ~ M

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I have owned both the EDP and the EDT and they are two completely different animals. The EDP is STRONG, and therefore should be applied with a light hand. Sometimes, it smells like a fine, subtle and mouthwatering piece of dark chocolate with orange rids. When it acts up, it dries to a strong patchouli aftershave (specially if applied right after a shower). Neither is bad, but the first is always heavenly and the second can be annoying to others. The EDT is much lighter and breezier, and it never seemed to change on my skin. One of its advantages was that I could apply it right after a shower and not have to worry about unpleasant changes in my scent. I could also apply it more lavishly without the fear of blowing anyone out of the room. Sounds like an oxymoron, but many EDT's are in fact quite strong. Not this one. The litchee is very noticeable during the first stage in the EDT, and the tonka seems much more pronounced than the patch during the drydown. They're both lovely, and I think it's just a matter of preference. I'd love to try the pure parfum because I heard that it is much smoother than the EDP, with a pronounced rose note and a very subdued patch in the background. Must be heavenly!

Anahi
Anahi

I prefer the Eau de Parfum to this; I only like the dry down to this because of the vanilla and musk, but this smells more bitter than I had expected opposed to the Eau de Parfum which has tonka(which is YUM), vanilla and some more sweeter fruits.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Finally managed to test the perfume I've been waiting soo long to test :)
bt ..quite disappointing.... :(
At the first spray it's lovely.... wonderful and elegant... but after few hours it turned in to a cheap smelling perfume.I think it's not good on my skin.
I like the first spray ..but not after that

lat
lat

I tested EDT on purpose, because I was afraid EDP might be too much for me. This is one of those fragrances that smells so much better on paper than it does on my skin :(

It comes across as one-dimensional and spicy. pleasant but nothing spectacular, whereas on the paper strip in my pocket it develops into a wonderful waterfall of flowers boosted by vanilla.

I strongly believe this one is more complex than it shows on my skin.

guest_stacey
guest_stacey

this is my third 100 ml bottle, I love it,love it love it. everytime i use it i get reactions right away

picuri82
picuri82

I must admit i totally agree with missk. My partner had a lot of courage to get this for me at the beginning of our relationship. He asked in the shop for something special for a young lady and was recommended this bottle. They were right , it is adorable, fresh and makes me feel ever so young. Best pressie ever.

rednose
rednose

Another one of my mom's favs. I have to say, as pretty of a fragrance it is, I still liked the other Chanels more.

I was originally looking for the EDP version but they didn't have a tester bottle, so I settled with the EDT.

I find many similarities between this fragrance and Allure by the same house. They both have a familiar soapy, fresh vanilla scent. I can't say that the lasting power was all that, but for an EDT it isn't bad.

The scent is a little common for my liking, however it is a perfect, inoffensive fragrance suitable for Spring or casual outings. Don't buy this if you're searching for something that is sensual, sexy or head-turning, Coco Mademoiselle EDT is much better suited as a bright, feminine and youthful fragrance.

julianne35
julianne35

ı finally receive my perfume just a few minutes ago..I was looking forward to because it is so nice on me..As far as I see on most of the people..Dry down is so nice...warm and still fresh...I normally like orientals but this one is for me good so far...I'll wait and see what it turns to in some hours:)

kahokero
kahokero

My mum was so kind to buy me a 50ml bottle of this 3 days ago. I must say that the 50 ml bottle is prettier than the 100 ml bottle (I mean the proportions of the rectangles). I love it since I have it now. It smells a little like Miss Dior Cherie plus Mid Night Poison. However, it is nicer because it is not as sweet and heavy as Miss Dior Cherie, and not as dry as Mid Night Poison. It is elegant in its own way.
If I had a chance to travel overseas, I would definitely buy another bottle, since it is much cheaper at Duty Free.

elaida_00
elaida_00

i`ve heard many good things about this perfume but i only bought it this summer..i was passing by a Chanel counter and some wonderfullll smell captured me..so i instantly bought it it`s dry but also floral and has some hypnotic smell hard to explain but once u feel it on your skin, you can`t stop smelling it..verrrry nice

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

Can't help but love this one! I know everyone is wearing it, but they are wearing it because it is so darn nice! Coco is a beautiful, heavy, deep scent. Coco M. is just as lovely and heady but it is lighter and not as dense. It's a great way to smell sexy during the day without the concentrated and somewhat somber scent of Coco.

solocha
solocha

The first idea that came to my mind with smelling this was that it resembles Cabaret, but is just a little bit creamier. The second - that I thought there is a smell of chrysanthemums. I'm going to wear it for job interviews, when I have any. This is a peak of sophistication for a woman of any age. suitable to wear for many occasions. It is long lasting and it made my grey day sunny.

marinadinatata
marinadinatata

definitely my favorite of coco chanel;s perfumes... special and sofisticated,, wonderfull for business meetings i would say..

bulyov4e
bulyov4e

I have the edt - it's not as dense as the edp. And it is a bit sharper than the edp. I received it as a wedding present from my mother-in-law.
I sense mostly the citrusy rose (if I can call it like that) - I reckon it's a man's fave, because I always receive compliments on this elegant freshness. No sweetness of vanilla or litchi (given in the pyramid), just a subtle soapy note, maybe due to the combination of vetiver, rose and patchouli.
One of my all-times must-have - it turned into a classic fragrance from the moment of its release!

Moszatka
Moszatka

I like it, secially fruity but not sweet. Elegant fragrance.

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette by Chanel 4.16 out of 5 based on 1170 ratings and 125 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.