Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait Chanel for women

Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait Chanel for women
dislike

Chanel offers a new, fresh and light but high-quality version of its famous Coco Mademoiselle fragrance in a format that is intimate and convenient for summer nights. The fragrance is created by Jacques Polge who combined fresh notes of Sicilian bergamot and orange with jasmine flowers and roses and woody accords of patchouli and vetiver.

The fragrance opens with Sicilian orange and Calabria bergamot, which form an overture to the heart of rich May rose extract, jasmine absolute and Florentine iris. The base tones are patchouli, vetiver, Bourbon vanilla and white musk.

The fragrance is available as perfume extract in bottles of 15 ml at the price of 170 €. Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Orange

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette

Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait Fragrance Reviews

Natalie Carter
Natalie Carter

Coco M is nice. But can anyone tell the the difference of the extrait and parfum?

StephaniaLC

My all time favorite all year round perfume.

StephaniaLC

My all time favorite all year round perfume.

Kysyona
Kysyona

Got half a bottle of Coco M from a friend as a handmedown since she was moving abroad and couldn't take all her perfumes with her. I must say I was blown away. It worked on sunny days as well as on grey autumn days for me - it changed its characted like a chameleon and adjusted to the settings: on a warm day it was incredibly fresh and upbeat, with the citrusy zest and lost of sparkle, and in colder temperatures I could feel the oh-so-much-needed spice surfacing and bringing the cosyness despite the obvious sharpness of the scent. I never really dared since then to blow the big bucks on it again - since it costs a fortune in any store and I was to busy chasing other bargains on ebay, where it doesn't come cheap either, but no other fresh scent I have tried since could beat it. I am seriously considering, after using up my 1001 bottles of summer scents that I already own, moving back to Coco M and sticking to it. It makes me feel special, no idea why. Perhaps this is why it has been so successfull. I only hope that on my skin it will sound a little different from what it is on others, since every second girl on the planet seems to own a bottle or two!

mylancome

Just get this parfum. The manufacturing date is Mar'12, so maybe fall under this L'extrait version. It's less intense and little less sweet than the old version.

Can be good or bad. The good way is reduce the chance for some people getting headache and more wearable for people live in tropical country; bad is some fans may be disappointing with the less sweet part.

Reason maybe is removal of litchi notes replace with iris. Less sweet, more masculine.

A perfume for strong women, who can do almost everything. Kinda little tomboyish. Had a shadow of the Classic Coco.

If the Classic Coco was the cult fragrance in the 1980s, Coco Mademoiselle is the cult fragrance in the 2000s.

mylancome

My experience is EDP and the pure parfum of this is the different thing. So don't worry.

Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait by Chanel 4.41 out of 5 based on 68 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Hermes 24 Faubourg Chanel Allure Sensuelle Christian Dior Midnight Poison Hermes Eau des Merveilles Chanel Chanel N°5 Chanel Coco Chanel Chance Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Chloe Love Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Hermes Jour d'Hermes