Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Chanel for women

Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Chanel for women
dislike

I have it: 609 I had it: 193 I want it: 539 My signature: 107

Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Chanel for women Pictures Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Chanel for women Pictures Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Chanel for women Pictures

Coco Mademoiselle was introduced as eau de parfum in 2001, as well as eau de toilette in 2002. Both compositions were created by Jacques Polge – perfumer for Chanel since 1978. Feminine edition Coco Mademoiselle was presented as pure perfume as the very essence of this edition.

A richer composition full of contrasts and nuances can be found in 7.5 ml perfume flacons and each of its drops celebrates famous spirit of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. A luxurious purse edition arrives in a flacon shaped just like EDP edition, decorated with a seal on its neck.

The composition is focused on two characteristic ingredients of Chanel editions – jasmine absolute and May rose absolute. Delicate flowers are enhanced and enriched with a touch of Florentine iris.

Top notes of Coco Mademoiselle Parfum incorporate Sicilian oranges, Calabrian bergamot and Sicilian grapefruit. A floral heart is created of pure rose extract and pure jasmine extract, along with a fruity touch of litchi, while its base notes carry a combination of Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla ad white musk. This fragrance is dedicated to courageous, brave and modern women who prefer luxury and elegance.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum – fragrant gem can be combined with glittery body gel, which refreshes and seduces with its oriental-fresh notes of citruses in top, flowers and litchi in a heart and cuddling finish in base notes.

Bergamot Grapefruit Orange

Lumiere Noire

Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Fragrance Reviews

leschoux
leschoux

I have the Coco Mademoiselle EDP and I have to say that the parfum and EDP are two different things. Twins, yes, but not quite the same. The good thing is: both are lovely. By lovely, I mean, really, really lovely, and there's a reason why Coco Mademoiselle is hugely popular.

Anyway, if you have the EDP, chances are you're used to smelling the citrus notes first before it turns into a sweeter dry-down. The parfum, however, goes straight into the sweetish floral territory before turning into an almost identical dry-down as the EDP's. Projection is excellent for both, but as expected, the parfum is stronger and more potent. I believe the EDP is more suitable for casual wear, whilst the parfum is when you need to bring out the big guns (think weddings and the likes). Compared to the EDP, the parfum has more potential to be overwhelming and cloying but thankfully with careful application it doesn't happen.

It stays lovely even after being washed with soapy water, with more floral notes dominating the scent. Sillage and projection are still excellent even after a few hours and a few washes.

If you love the Mademoiselle EDP and you want a more potent version, you can't go wrong getting the parfum. Just note that a little goes a long way and I believe the tiny, adorable 15ml bottle will probably last forever if you don't heavily wear it. Both the EDP and the parfum are very lovely though and no matter which one you choose, it's still a very wonderful scent.

Rating: 9.5/10

sandalwoodevotee8
sandalwoodevotee8

smells quite cheap, dull and pale to me... no no no!

alemaiden
alemaiden

Para mí es casi igual al Miss Dior Cherie,eau de toilette. Si hay alguien que pueda darme una diferencia por favor hágamelo saber. Gracias.

missferrero_rocher
missferrero_rocher

A sophisticated perfume i could say,it has a very long lasting fragrance , fresh and elegant, good for special occasions. But i wear this even @ work , and i got good compliments from my colleagues , and ask what my secret, well i said it's "Coco Mademoiselle"
and thanks for having this one of a kind perfume.They say it's for oldies, but i don't think so. Maybe because Chanel has in the long run since 1920.

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

It's very beautiful, chic and feminine. There's just something classy about it!

I really loved wearing it and I can picture it being carried by a woman with classic elegant pastel-inspired style.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

I used to have the eau de parfum, which was very nice but something about the pure parfum is so much more enticing to me. The scent is a bit different and a lot richer. I love it! I use the body cream and powder as well and it lasts quite a while. This is probably the most I've spent on such a tiny bottle (.25 FL.OZ) but it's well worth it! It's also kind of nice to dab a perfume on once in a while instead of spraying, definitely feels like a touch of class.

zzMaja
zzMaja

I feel bad. I should like this, but I just plain don't. I cannot put my finger on exactly what puts me off. It is coming off my skin very harsh, citric and strong and I did not put much on this morning. The top notes are too strong and I keep waiting for the middle and base notes, but they are non-existent to me. It may be the grapefruit that I find unpleasant. I remember wearing it about 2001 and I did love it then. Did they change the formula?

donimili
donimili

I have this one and Allure Sensuelle (also 7.5 ml parfum) and I will keep them till I'm DEAD. My next target (hope so )is No. 19, this size :D And they are all beautiful. Maybe you will think "Oh, this is more subtle than that with spritz bottle" but don't get fooled. As you warm it up, it's getting bigger. You know when you spritz EDP it's strongest at the beginning and it slowly fading out, well with this little one it's other way around :D

Cocoagogo
Cocoagogo

Charming, sweet and universally likable. This is a perfect scent for the office or for those who don't like to be "perfumed". Dry-down is rich and sensual, but remains flirty.

I truly do like this scent, but find it a little too juvenile for me. You will get compliments galore, but it does not have the sophistication of someone who has lived.

Of course, since it is Chanel, the quality is unsurpassed and is a nice staple in the wardrobe of a 20 something.

Lunchbox148
Lunchbox148

Wow this is the only fragrance review for a woman's parfum I have ever done and I feel like after smelling this I owe it to Chanel. This is the most beautiful womans frag I have smelled in my life, I might go as far to say it even tops my signature sent and everything in my collection. It's a total show stoper and lasts forever. Even as a big 220 pound, 6'1" man- When I smell this sent it totally disarms me and gives me goo goo eyes. I wouldent say it is alluring in an immature fasion like some womans fragrences are. It is very refined, very grown up, very elegant, very sophisticated... 10/10 I hope when I meet "Her" she will wear this!!!!

Brovo to the house of Chanel!!!

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

I've never understood why this and some of its flankers are so popular. They smell so strong and I would've never known it was a "citrus" scent if not for the top being listed. Yuck. But most "beauty counter" fragrances I find disgusting and so do the young men I shop with.

sharyssa
sharyssa

So if a 6.8 oz of this is 195.00 and alien and a refill would be more than I think ill go with this one because alien bottles are smaller and I think a huge bottle of this would last for years so I think its a nice price for the quantity especially being its chanel ;)

josy_infante
josy_infante

My son gave me a sample of this perfume one day and it quickly became my favorite scent of all times, before this one I used to wear Champs Elysees. But now with this one I receive way more compliments!

It's soft, fresh, feminine, not over powering at all, I smell more rose mixed with a sweetness of citrus. I truly love it!

Cascade05
Cascade05

All time go to perfume :)

comperbee
comperbee

This is my signature scent and has been for the last few years..I love it! It may be as it's practically the only perfume that stays on my skin after a few hours! I like a lot of the Chanel scents but this is my favourite. It gets a lot of compliments, many from the opposite sex...It's my husbands favourite as well! Unfortunately it's also the most expensive perfume in my collection which is why I don't wear it to work :-) (unlike one of my work colleagues, which we disagree on lol)
I've only worn the EDP so can't comment on the EDT.
I did try the original CoCo but found it too heavy for me.

RozaMoisevna
RozaMoisevna

I usually don't like prominent floral notes like rose in this case, but this is one of the perfumes in the modern mass market that I truly enjoy...However, one should be very careful when applying, one extra drop and the wonderful scent will turn into a perfumed headache...

Teoj
Teoj

My husband bought me this parfum and I really love it. This parfum is not meant for tropical weather, but I live here in the Philippines. I still use it with the warm weather and it really projects much better. I love using this only during night times. I only wear this parfum when I'm with my husband, the only guy that I really want to impress. It is a confidence booster for me and I really feel so pretty and special when use this masterpiece. My husband loves sniffing my neck every time I wear this and it always makes me smile when he's doing it.

Germany
Germany

I have never liked this , I find it shrill and it d ones nothing for me. One of my friends wears this. I can't stand it on her. It's sceetchieness and unpleasant. I thought it was just her, but I tried it myself and I gave it away. Not a good chanel. Coco is way better and coco noir is great too. Most Chanel's have something great, but this one is not one of them. Not even sure why, besides the screetciness its just not special.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

When I put this on I feel confident and amazing. It's sophisticated, timeless and ageless. A long term love affair!

SuzeJoanne
SuzeJoanne

I think this is a headache in a bottle screaming for attention. So please, coco mademoiselle lovers, be carefull when you use it.

lia78
lia78

I just bought the 200ml limited edition of coco mad and I am thrilled to say that I'll be swimming in this baby for the rest of my life. It's super potent and lasts for more than 12 hours. It starts of sweet and fruity to me (in a sophisticated/mature way) not much rose or florals in it. The dry down is musky with hints of vanilla. The first spray reminded me so much of vogue... as in the magazine. I say this in a good way... It's like an expensive perfume that whiffs in the air when you flip through pages of vogue... weird! But, I love it!!!

Jenniferr
Jenniferr

I read many really good reviews regarding this perfume, prior to even smelling it. when i finally decided to try it out, it smelled really strong perfumy from the bottle, however when i apllied it on my skin it recieved a kind of sweet feminine classic very expensive smell, which lasted for such a long time. It definatlly smells like a very high-class wealthy woman. I'm totally in love with this.

elliedarling
elliedarling

This was my signature fragrance for five years. Whenever I think of my college days, I can't help but remember this scent. I even once broke a bottle on the floor of my studio apartment bathroom. My bathroom smelled amazing the entire time I lived there! It probably still does!!! I did stop wearing it when I met my future husband, because he told me I smelled like a hippie and that he didn't like my perfume. Well, I married him anyway, but I still haven't found a scent to replace this one.

Giovanna
Giovanna

I bought this tinny treasure yesterday! It has a beautifull package, it is almost a sin to use it! I thought I would discover a new scent, something diferent than coco mademoiselle edp, but I could not find any difference between these two... it is a shame because since it was so expensive I was hopping for something even more special than the edp. I won´t buy it again because don't think it is worth all the money, I would rather have a 100ml bottle for the same price!

Sofreshandsoclean
Sofreshandsoclean

First I was in Love with the EDP, THEN i tried the pure parfum. And it is mindblowing good. The EDP is now unfortunally like a sour unriped grapefruit compared to the sun-riped sweet pure parfum. It is so much more intens, much softer, warmer and rounder. It is a confidence-booster, my girlfriends love it, my boyfriend love it. But most importent the reason I wear perfume, I LOVE IT!

“My reason for choosing diamonds is that, dense as they are, they represent the greatest worth in the smallest volume.”
― Coco Chanel

I would say:
“My reason for choosing Coco Mademoiselle pure parfum is that, dense as it is, it represent the greatest worth in the smallest volume.”
-Sofreshandsoclean :)

I am not going to repurchase the EDP again, but this one will forever be on my shelf. Last and last, so if I don't shower. I don't need to repurchase the pure parfume either. Good projection.
10/10 for me.

Hmmm so good!!! I cheat on Miss Dior Cherie with this one:) love it!!

modelleigh
modelleigh

i find the new miss dior very similar to this fragrance....and slightly cheaper...i also think the new miss dior might smell a little better. but coco mad. is definitely a great smelling perfume.

BorisRubio
BorisRubio

Delicada aroma, para una verdadera dama. Sutil y atractiva!! Ame este perfume!! Definitivamente se lo daría como un obsequio a la mujer amada!!
Romanticismo puro!!
Risas y coqueteo!!
Inocencia salvada!!
<<9/10>>

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

I'm flipping through the mailed Macy's sales flyer and, just out of curiosity, put my nose on the scented paper strip. This fragrance is giving me a masculine scent vibe that I liken to A Men by Thierry Mugler and even some of the men's floral-based juices in my current fragrance wardrobe.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Top of my list of favorites. This is hands down my husbands favorite on me. He goes bananas when I wear this for some reason, and knows instantly when I have it on. His second love on me is Jessica Simpson Fancy Love and third is Victoria's Secret Heavenly Forever...all the rest of my perfumes he never comments on. I own both the EDT and EDP, and find the the EDT good for summer. I love both versions.

mylancome

Bella Ampola: Try the Perfume Extract, very different than the EDP spray.

Bella Amapola
Bella Amapola

A partner of the officed had it and I really loved how it smelled, it was delightful. One day she offered to spray me with it since I had forgotten to put on perfume, I was so excited, she sprayed me and then... my excitement ended :( On me it was too sweet till the point it gave me a terrible headache and I had to run to the bathroom to try to wash it away. By the way, it is very long lasting.
I still think it's a great perfume, however it's not for me.

mimikins24
mimikins24

For me the parfum is lighyears beyond either the EDP or EDT. For me the difference in price is well worth it in terms of the complexity of the scent and the longevity.

I get an initial blast of citrus, more bergamot and grapefruit than orange, which is gone within the first hour.

This settles quickly to the floral heart. I am not typically a fan of rose, as it can come of a bit "old" to me, but the rose here is fresh and light. The jamine is the real star here to my nose.

Lovely base notes of vanilla,musk and woods. There is patchouli as well, but not too heavy and not that "dirty" patchouli scent that I fear.

Overall delightful and complex, but not overpower or too out there. Definitely to be one of my go to work scents, as it makes me feel polished and feminine, not too mature and not too girly. Also lasts my whole, sometimes long, workday. Parfait!!

suesue
suesue

I tried it yesterday, i really love it! I'm thinking about buying a bottle ;)

But - usually my boyfriend comments every new scent i wear, yesterday - nothing *lol* i asked him if he likes the scent - he said its nothing special, he didn't even notice. But it was there, i was still able to smell it.

dmoman

I but this for my former girlfriend, I loved the scent. Any dude smelling this on you they will love this one...worse case scenerio they will like it a lot. Ladies this is worth the price especially f you want to wear this for your man. This stuff is sexy and cute at the same time.

pinky01
pinky01

i wore mademoiselle few years ago but didnt appreciate it enough then, i have discovered it again and absolutely love it, its the kind of scent that fits the bill for any occasion and when i smell it it makes me feel so so good, cant explain why but it uplifts me and makes me feel very very special xx

jasmine.amsterdam
jasmine.amsterdam

i had it! need to order, expensive!!!

Nesia
Nesia

Perfection-used to be - but 10 years ago when l bought it for the first time and used it for over 9 years. Now l am saying good-bye to it, especially EDP, since l am 100% sure they have reformulated it. l don't know what's happened but it does not smell the same as it used to and the smell completely disappears from my skin in 1-2 hours. l am so sorry - l really loved it.

von dita
von dita

Well,it wasn't love at the first sniff but I gave Mademoiselle second chance and it clicked:)this is the best,the longest staying scent I have ever smelled!and why have i changed my mind about this one-honestly,i can't explain it:)Coco Mademoiselle is by far the most feminine scent on earth.

Pegasus
Pegasus

I adore Coco Mademoiselle, simply one of the best women perfumes I've ever smelled

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

In my opinion, the most overrated perfume of all time. To my nose, it is light and sickly. I can't quite put my finger on what the sickly note is, but it's the reason that my 50ml bottle still has 47ml left in it. Up for a good Swap anyone? Secondly, it's common. Do you really wanna be THAT woman who wears a common fragrance? It's like the female equivalent of JPG Le Male in that regards. Hugely disappointing, lacklustre and overrated beyond belief. Don't shoot me.

mylancome

Agree to Sweetbearsandbears' statement, that's why I only choose the pure parfum, not the EDP and EDT.

The EDP and EDT's sharp and unfriendly notes makes me lose my appetite, can't eat anything unless get rid of the smell.

sweetbearsandbears
sweetbearsandbears

This parfum is so delicate and womanly; it really is a sophisticated and mature fragrance. The projection of the parfum is much softer than that of an edp, or the edt(they both project a sharp unfriendly note).
I smell oranges and floral notes. This is so sweet, yet not sickly or outspoken. This" is a night on the town" scent.

emeges
emeges

Probably the most conforting perfume ever, it´s sweet but not too sweet, woody, warm, just perfect. i love coco mademoiselle and i need a new bottle soon :(

enzyme1
enzyme1

I enjoy this scent so much, I think the rose and vanilla are added to make it pleasing to a wide range of noses but the citrus notes and other flowers do give this perfume it's own identity. I think this smells expensive and that is why I wear it.

Biliana
Biliana

So boring. One can smell it on every second woman passing by. I gave it up two years ago.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Chanel №5 is a classic in its own right: A lady in an elegant dress, pearls and a sexy chignon. Mademoiselle is that same woman, after she let her chignon loose and remembered that she's a sexy 'girl' too underneath all that classy 'Lady'.
I ADORE Chanel Mademoiselle because she shows that classy and fun, elegant and relaxed can be embodied by the same woman (scent).

This masterpiece by the house of Chanel embodies a lot of things: A zest for life is represented by the citrus notes that are so well balanced with the elegant florals. A silage that is enchanting everyone who gets near me, and a longevity that is astounding.
This is one of the few perfumes I also spray on when I am all alone at home and read etc. Smelling my wrists and simply enjoying the wonderful scent. *yum*
To me, this perfume is for all ages and all occasions. It's a happy and 'feel-good' scent! Enjoy! : )

ivan.vusurovic
ivan.vusurovic

oh this perfume is the best perfume variation ever.maybe even beter than the original coco.i have all chanel perfumes as extraits( 15ml splash so i can look at something beautyfull and for special ocasions,and 35ml spray for "everyday".35ml are allmost unpossible to find,but have them all!!!)and allways prefere the extraits from chanel.heaven is near...

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I realized I haven't even written a review for this, my FAVORITE, perfume, and the reason is: I don't know how to describe it. It is no one specific scent to me... it's just a perfect combination of notes that adds up to a wonderful, sophisticated, feminine, clean scent. It can be worn every day, on an important evening, to a picnic... to me, it is the perfect perfume, if a tad pricey. (But then again: it SMELLS expensive, so you get what you pay for!)

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Love it...kinda strong so I reserve it for evening. Can't go wrong with Channel!

NABILA AZIZI
NABILA AZIZI

Coco Mademoiselle Parfum I JUST had by shokeper as got to tester and bought other perfume but i was just loving this perfume smell all day till bed time i was just feeling this perfume everywhere i couldn,t stop my self to buy it finaly i got it best perfume maybe many ppl use it but thy all may having best choice so every women likes to smell gud love it

ZlataLaska
ZlataLaska

This is really gorgeous fragrance, a piece perfumery art. I didn't really like on other people before I got a sample at the store. And I just fall in love! This is the only fragrance I know which fits to any season day and night. Bad thing everyone likes and wear it so don't anymore. When my bf first smelled it on me he said: u smell so good! But it's sooo familiar! Where did I smell it before? And when we were separated he told me that he smelled it everywhere which made him think of me. Is it good or bad? I don't know....

sdiane5
sdiane5

Incredibly sensual,yet sophisticated. wear it with your pearls,wear it with your jeans...truly unforgettable,you'll keep going back to it over and over again!

anna.pirogov
anna.pirogov

this is my favorite perfume i get compliment on it all the time.

solemavri
solemavri

I usually wear it, and I love when I open my car and immediately I catch the smell of Coco mademoiselle. It has everything: it is elegant, fresh, sweet, classic, and it doesn't bother other people.

mylancome

Yipee, finally i got the chance to try this parfum. It's great, better than the EDP and EDT. Less cloying, more breathable, won't affect my eating appetite.
I can't use Miss Dior Cherie EDP cause someone told me, I'm too old for that. Coco Mademoiselle suits me. It has the sweet chypre like MDC, less girlly, and I can't get MDC parfum in my country.
The sweet smell of CM makes me so happy, and makes me want to dress up beautiful to match with this parfum.
Compare with the EDP, it has so much rose smell like Guerlain Idylle on the opening, when dry, the spirits of CM is there, more airy. I can keep on smelling the testing paper while sharing my perfume experience with the Chanel girl, without vormit.
A perfume that makes every women beautiful.

Ok, here's the tips to help you choose which version suits you best: Parfum: More rose, less citrus-jasmine sweet, I can breath. EDP: So much citrus-jasmine plus the musk makes me headache. EDT: Less citrus-jasmine, more litchee freshness, drydown same as the EDP, I almost pass out.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Perfection in a bottle!Feminine and unique, it represents the romantic, classy woman that wants to be diffferent but not in an eccentric way.
It smells for hours and is surely unforgettable.
A must have , a signature perfume, divine and chic !

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

Beautiful dry down. I love the way my clothes smell after a day of wearing this. Citrus may get tiresome.

karaaslang
karaaslang

this one gives me a headache and I feel like I am suffocating because of overpowerly floral smell. yes it smells expensive but too floral for my taste. eau de toilette is more bearable, the perfume edition is a big no no....

Minnija
Minnija

hmm...what can I say...if really something smells really expensive, then that's it!!! this one smells absolutely adorable, expensive feminine sexy :) just love. I got this one today as 35ml tester pure parfum, it was really very very very expensive, but it worth that money, do not regret this purchase.

talnyc
talnyc

This was the scent that caused a sensation...It is a timeless scent. It is what lead to Angel, Euphoria....and so on and so on..... This is the one, everything else is a copy-cat ...an attempt at perfection. Enough said.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Just simply fantastic....nothing short of divine....there is not much more to say! PERFECTION!!!!!

Thandar
Thandar

Wow,it smells so great and i love it.First,as soon as I smelled the scent,I thought it smelled like 'Chance' but when I put on my wrist,they do not smell the same and it is absolutely better than 'Chance'.This is the best perfume of Chanel.It smells really really expensive,fresh and sweet.Now,this becomes my signature scent.

armanimania
armanimania

This is definetly my favourite perfume ever!!!!
It smells so complex, it is worth every dime!!!!
Other perfumes may smell nice, but this definetly lives up to its name, it's very special.
XOXO

GataBella
GataBella

i wanted to love this, but upon trying it, i got a pounding headache, which i couldnt shake off all day. :(
i find the EDT easier on me somehow, but still very very similar.

porscha69
porscha69

One of my favourite perfumes.... Love, love , love it!!!
Love the orange, Bergamot, vanilla & rose. The patchouli is light in this perfume. Lasts all day and can be worn easily, day & night, summer & winter for all occasions ...

This one was given to me. I thought maybe the scent grows on me if I use it more, but I just couldn't like it. It's nice but that's mainly it. Maybe I'm just not into powdery scents or so.

huiyt
huiyt

On me it smells like baby powder, I still kind of like the smell but not enough to wear it.

LovelySally
LovelySally

I'm so sad I wasted so much money on it....

mseidoom
mseidoom

This version is way better than the eau de parfum. The EDP is a citrusy-orange scent with a lot of patchouli. The parfum is softer, still has the citrusy-orange feel, but it's a little bit more floral. The patchouli shows up waaaay later, which I liked and it isn't harsh.

passionata20
passionata20

This review is for PURE PARFUM, not edp, or edt.
As much as i dislike all Chanel´s eau de toilettes and more or less like eau de parfums, i really like this one! I am fortunate enough to have a huge tester 35ml pure parfum bottle and it is simply divine! Lasts for very long time and it is wonderful and very full "coco mademoiselle" scent!!! Very floral and sweet but not over the top sweet. This is what eau de toilette and eau de parfum are missing. And this is the only version of this fragrance that i can wear!

StarAnGeL
StarAnGeL

This is now my signature perfume!!! I LOVE it!!! Just right, not to strong and not to light. A Beautiful scent!

tresj
tresj

As someone who does not get along with strong florals, I felt really queasy about Mademoiselle on the first go. I like very subtle perfumes, with a close sillage and a slightly androgynous feel, but the saleslady put a full squirt right on my wrist before I could stop her and my nose exploded. Drowning in roses and jasmine and some bright red-pink fruit...horrifying.

I covered up my wrist in my sleeve and later tried my best to wash it off, but eight hours later it was still there. Remarkably, it did manage to not irritate my mother, who gets headaches from almost all perfumes.

Well, today I happened to put on the same coat again, and upon taking it off caught a whiff of the most divine, soft, not-too-powdery and not-too-feminine scent--a little vanilla, a little sandalwood, warm and cool at the same time. I thought I was imagining it at first; then I thought it was a friend's L'Instant de Guerlain pour homme (which has a similar drydown) had somehow gotten on me. But it wasn't. It was that shot of Mademoiselle from 48 hours ago, still hanging around in my sleeves, but this time it was divine. I caved and bought a bottle (edp. I'd thought I was testing parfum, but am not certain because it was a pink crystal bottle with a spray, and don't the parfums only spray in the white twist-and-spray bottles?)... This will be my new favorite, I can tell. I was looking for a perfume with amazing staying power, and this has it in spades. I will just have to step-mist it, or else use it on my scarves a day ahead of time.

Those who fear fruity florals, I urge you to give this a shot anyway. The drydown is subtle and perfect, elegant enough to die for, and totally worth the floral burst at the beginning. Those who fear clicheness, try layering. I might match this with my other favorite soft drydown, the discontinued Clinique Simply...

I adore it. Even my Doctor wears it as it's the only perfume that doesn't give her a headache or upset her patiens. She said it's the only one she wears. It's the only one I wear and I get lots of compliments. Especially from the children I work with.

kathdecastro
kathdecastro

my boyfriend loves it too..i bought it from sg..im inlove with the scent..=)

After the meeting my Boss asked what perfume I was wearing so he can buy one for his wife! LOL

geur
geur

absolutely feminine, sweet, people-stop- to-ask-what-I'm wearing perfume. very very nice.

Srenna
Srenna

This is the only fragrance that people stop and ask me what I'm wearing.

I think it smells glorious in the bottle and glorious on the right skin, disastrous on the wrong skin.

Test it first.

guest_beatrix-göteborg
guest_beatrix-göteborg

goooooodd i love this one to it is amazing long lasting beauthiful perfume

Sissi
Sissi

The Litchi dominates this perfume at first but then the grapefruit and vanilla shows up in the nose detector
it's why fruitier then no 5 and way
younger it can be heavy at times and it will give you a headache but it's a nice perfume. when you think of who's
going to be the face for chanel but for me keira kightley whould be the least
thing to be popped out of my mind if i was the casting director for this perfume.
she does'nt fit in this advidtisment
i'll think of more like audrey tatou
is the perfect choice for chanel products because audrey has more of a chic bookish parisian sopistacation then kiera but neitherless
it's a fine perfume just don't spray to much.

mademoiselle_louis
mademoiselle_louis

Sophistication in a bottle, though I am forever torn between Mademoiselle and Chance, the latter is my Spring/Summer choice.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

not an actual dislike, just another blah smell which hasn't the guts of the original. I hate these sanitised for the masses versions of classics. The waifish keira knightly advertising it does little to boost it's sex appeal.

guest_Faery85
guest_Faery85

Smells nice, long lasting scent. Being 24 the scent seems a bit too mature for me to wear everyday, its something I have only wore on special long nights out.

dm8m
dm8m

I like Coco Mademoiselle Parfum but the women i was with when we were testing this one at store didn't have as much enthusiasm as i did.

worse yet, they didn't like it at all. they say the citrusy-floral scent is just too strong. So i'm neutral on this one, since we didn't have a unanimous vote.

angelasings
angelasings

I tried this in the store yesterday and regretted it. It has a 'cluttered' feel for one with few designated notes and reminds me of a much older friend. Nice but not me.

sashiboo19
sashiboo19

The base smell of this perfume is really warm i totally luv it. not very fond of the top notes. A mature fragrance overall not sweet but elegant, for special occations!

lisaanz
lisaanz

This fragrance is gorgeous I cannot stop sniffing my wrist!
A bit sharp at first but then simply gorgeous, warm and orangey with some spice.
I love love love this one!

guest_deeababy
guest_deeababy

this is a response to taydev:the difference is that parfum has the highest concentration of essential oils and this means that it is the strongest.After the perfume, follows eau de perfume, then eau de toilette then cologne and then the body sprays, mists,etc.This means that as you go down the scale, the concentration of essential oils drops and the concentration of alcohol increases, meaning that the lasting power drops too.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Thanks dear taydev and Missk :)
Hmmm..I feel like I will prefer the Older version Of Coco madam... since the new version seems to be strong ...:)

taydev

fragrance, i was told by missk that this has a higher concentraction than the original EDP. and instead of it being a spray, it is a dabber because it is very strong. havent tried it tho.

taydev

isnt this the same as coco chanel mademoiselle? the database says coco mad parfum is a new addition? whats the difference?

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Simply magic, good for any occasion, wonderful to the last drop! Mature enough, nothing fruity about it to my nose, elegant no matter what clothes you are wearing! It can make even jeans sparkle!

Coco Mademoiselle Parfum by Chanel 4.31 out of 5 based on 837 ratings and 93 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coco Mademoiselle Parfum by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coco Mademoiselle Parfum by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.