Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Gardenia Chanel for women
dislike

tuberose
Gardenia Chanel for women Pictures Gardenia Chanel for women Pictures

Gardenia is gorgeous floral bouquet and an admirable example of talent of the great perfume creator Ernest Beaux. He created this perfume in 1925. Gardenia was relaunched in 1980-es together with other exclusive perfumes - Bois des Iles and Cuir de Russie. The reconstructed version is very similar to the original (vintage). At the time of Ernest Beaux synthetic materials technology was still undeveloped, and due to synthetic notes the new version of Gardenia is more modern and not at all that heavy and strong as expected from white flowers. The elegance of Gardenia is timeless.
Natural fragrance of gardenia can not be distillated, and in this composition it is substituted by fragrances of orange blossom, and jasmine, succored by sweet tuberose note. In the base of the composition, beside musk, there are woody notes of patchouli, vetiver and sandal. Gardenia comes as eau de parfum and eau de toilette.

Orange Blossom Green Notes

Fruity Notes Tuberose Jasmine Gardenia

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Vetiver Coconut Vanilla

Ellenisia

Gardenia Fragrance Reviews

diamondsr4ever
diamondsr4ever

Beautiful gardenia/tuberose.

Amazingly expensive for such low sillage and longevity.

It has lasted just one hour on me. Such a fleeting beauty and I have cheaper gardenia/tuberose and much longer lasting fragrances in my wardrobe. Glad I only bought a card sample.

shivabglr
shivabglr

I have finally found the perfect floral for me,

but why does is have to be so light and so expensive?!

apart from my disappointment with sillage (staying power is very good), this is everything I want in a floral fragrance,

it's fresh, creamy, airy, sweet, feminine and smooth,

somehow it smells both sweet and bitter at the same time,

it smells so pure and clean,

it's called "Gardenia" but that's not how this fragrance smells, in fact orange blossom, coconut and jasmine are the most pronounced notes on my skin,

overall I love it so much, one of the best of Chanel

♡♡♡♡

estherica
estherica

Completely agree with Arbre Amber's review. This has nothing to do with the scent of a natural gardenia.
Mine is just blossoming and the scent of gardenias is deep, mushroomy, warm and hard to describe. There's some dirt in it.
Chanel's Gardenia interpretation is a clean soapy floral, on the light green side. It's okay, not bad, but not good. And not what would come to my mind when I think of gardenias.
I wonder why some people say, this perfume smells like true gardenias. Did they ever smell them?

tubereuse
tubereuse

Angelic, luxe, pure, bright, soft, uber-feminine. A beautiful burst of white floral & gardenia for Coco’s favourite camellias. Authentic gardenia scent but a bit light compared to others out there.

CarmendyNola
CarmendyNola

Gardenia is warm, alluring, extremely feminine and soft. It has a musky backbone that makes it discernibly Chanel but the main note is obviously pure gardenia. On those bad hair days when you have nothing to wear and your already running late, one spritz will make everything just right! Just makes you feel pretty and feminine. I would say if you love Chanel scents and haven't tried this one, it's a must have.

FinerThings
FinerThings

When I first tried Chanel Gardenia I was trying to figure out what it smelled like and then it hit me: Dior Poison. I thought I was crazy until I started reading up on Chanel Gardenia online and there were several comments from people who said it smelled a little like Poison. So there it is, my sniffer is not so off after all!

Bottom line is Gardenia is a tad too synthetic for my taste and I can't get over the Poison comparison (I dislike Poison.) It is a nice enough white floral blend and it is very feminine so I can see how many people would like it, but overall, it just does not cut it for me and I am a floral perfume lover.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

I was very curious to see how Chanel treated a bigger than life floral note, which also happens to be my favourite white flower.

Chanel's interpretation is a very sheer, almost transparent formation of white petals in the centre of which a tuberose made of glass can be found. This artificial flower hybrid has none of the sappy, waxy, fungal, indolic and generally dirty or unpleasant aspects of the real thing because it is not rooted in soil but in a hazy lukewarm beige musk, the likes of which can be found in many feminine products and toiletries.

The common nature of the musk aside, one cannot find other flaws in this flower and strangely this is where my problems with it start. I find it a very unfaithful interpretation because it is exactly these omitted flaws that give gardenia its character. For me gardenia is all about volume, an overload of the senses that results in a creamy meltdown. It is a floral that has no sense of measure, an olfactory expression of abandon and decadence. It is the flower of sex, sex and more SEX! One can choose to make an abstract interpretation of it but there is a limit to what can be omitted before gardenia becomes unrecognisable and Chanel has crossed that line. As a result Gardenia is not unlike an angel, beautiful and full of grace but sexless, not even sensual and eventually not like a gardenia at all.

It is not bad and some of you might even love it. Others might hate it. I don't hate it, I just don't love it but in this case this is a big let down...

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

I had the pleasure of trying on this fragrance during its relaunch and even though it was a new formulation, it still held a classy and feminine tone as is a tradition in the House of Chanel.

The staying power of this was superior than most modern fragrances. As the name implies, first and foremost you'd gather the scent of gardenia but then it begins to whisper a path to a secret garden as people get nearer.

Overall, a lovely, non-cloying, timeless fragrance that makes a perfect gift that can be appreciated at any age.

Antares811
Antares811

Simply divine.
Unfortunately, no lasting power on my skin.

Catty
Catty

The most exquisite Gardenia scent in this world!!!

This floral is soooo beautiful, refined, fresh...it´s a gardenia garden in a memorable spring day!!!!

No words to describe it ...just try it!

FashionSavvyDolly
FashionSavvyDolly

This is the perfect summertime fragrance. I reach for Gardenia when I'm looking for a feminine, soft and understated fragrance. I love this perfume. Love at first whiff...

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

For the clean white floral lover. Virginal, pure with a 'butter wouldn't melt in its mouth' vibe. It doesn't project strongly (two hours then fades to a slight soapiness). The touch of fruit is slightly pear-like and the smidgen of coconut rounds it out somewhat

Almost clinical, white elegance though, no-one will dare touch you!

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

I have the EDT version. I love this. It smells exactly like gardenias. It is VERY soft, like you have to get up in my space to smell it, which I usually don't like but I'm glad this perfume is that way. It would just be too much if it had more sillage. This perfume lasts between 1 and 3 hours, so I do have to reapply many times a day. Still a fantastic perfume. Next I am planning on buying the parfum version in hopes it lasts longer :)

arae
arae

This is my favorite everyday, summer scent. I adore the lightness of the scent, very sexy, very feminine. I spray it on as soon as I get out of the shower, and reapply midday. At night, if I want something a little heavier, it layers well with other more intense florals, like my other favorite Le Perfum by Elie Saab. I get compliments from men and women alike. For anyone who does not like the intensity of most white florals this might be the perfume for you! It is an easy wear perfume, one that never offends, always tantalizes!

velvetpeony
velvetpeony

I ordered a sample of this some time back and was disappointed. I love gardenia scents, but I didn't get gardenia from this. Rather, I got a nice, basic, watery floral. It only lasted about an hour on my skin (even with nearly half the vial ml applied).

If not for expecting a gardenia scent, I would have found this quite pretty for a light spring floral. Still, the lasting power would have been a deal breaker.

antfarm
antfarm

I tried this in the EDT and fell in love--it was a creamy, green white floral that smelled luminous, feminine, and modern without being sharp. Unfortunately the EDT only lasted on my skin for about an hour, so I bought the parfum concentration on ebay.

The parfum is some seriously precious, expensive stuff. I felt like I was opening a box full of liquid gold. I put it on, and it was like gardenias glowing on the surface of my skin. (It's probably one of the only white florals I can wear--most of them get too indolic or smell like buttered popcorn with my skin chemistry, but Chanel Gardenia works very well).

When I smelled the parfum concentration, I imagined soft white flowers floating on the surface of a green lake. It reminds me of Chanel Cristalle eau Verte, only all voluptuous and past puberty. It lasts a lot longer than the Gardenia EDT, although projection is close to the body. That's okay it doesn't fill the room though-- it's like Chanel Gardenia is just sitting on my skin whispering me secrets like a funny gal pal.

EDIT: I tried it on again today, and I'm going to have to sell this one. It faded off and was completely gone within two hours, which doesn't justify the price tag. Don't know why it lasted on my skin one day and disappeared the next. Skin moisture maybe?

alexis.mascitti
alexis.mascitti

First review, and I have to defend this perfume. Although the commenters on this board are relatively kind, I am sick to DEATH of the haters of this perfume. I am a girl who was raised on Joy and No.5. Other reviews on OTHER boards (which will remain nameless) and a certain Mr Turin reject this scent out of hand, which is infuriating to me. His comment "This isn't gardenia" Well no Sh** Sherlock. Gardenias are un-extractable. And anyone who read ANYTHING about the development of the scent knows it was meant to be an ode to the EXPERIENCE of the smell of Gardenia. After reading what fragrance "experts" have to say about this lovely, creamy white floral scent, I know can saftely say the Emperor Turin has no clothes.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Beautifully soft and feminine but gardenia and my nose do not get along (piercing headache and feel being smothered). Not so sad as there are so many others in the Exclusifs line to love and own!

One spray on me:
Sillage: close to skin
Longevity: 2 to 3 hours

ranchorita
ranchorita

Perhaps Tom Jones said it best when he sang "she's a lady.". One of the most gorgeous white florals I've experienced. A big, bouncy gardenia is most prominent, but jasmine and tuberose have their prim little places at the party. Absolutely lovely!
Also, if a man is comfortable with pretty florals, he should try this too. I could well imagine this on a Dandy.

Imadele
Imadele

I am curious as to which of the Marc Jacobs perfumes is being referred to in these reviews .. Thank you.

moonwalker
moonwalker

Absolutely beautiful, airy and feminine CREAMY gardenia fragrance with the hint of orange blossom and green notes - absolutely stunning!!! However, it lasted only about 1,5 hour. For the prices Chanel charges I would expect more lasting power.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance smells as a typical fragrance with a gardenia note. I would say that I feel more citruses and vanilla a little bit. It's rather light to my nose than heavy. Not bad, but not interesting enough.

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

Chanel Gardenia is just a beautiful dewy fresh floral fragrance. The gardenia note is beautifully represented and dominates the fragrance. It is light, yet slightly heady at first, but the silage is subtle. It does last quite well on the skin. For me, it could be a bit 'bigger', and I would love to find this scent in a more potent form.

fumehead
fumehead

save yourself a couple of hundred pounds/dollars by buying the body shops 'moringa' body spray. smells identical and lasts longer.

muchachito
muchachito

Bought the EdT for my wife. Has a lovely scent, but disappears in seconds! At least I spent a lot of money and my wife is disappointed... :-(

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

For Gardenia lovers new perfume to check out by illuminum, called white gardenia, used by English princess. Love it.

leighhannah
leighhannah

I've tested about 15 different gardenia perfumes and this is easily my favorite. It is a soft classy scent for when you're in the mood for a ladylike floral. The EDT has a sharper edge I don't care for. But the EDP is well-rounded and pleasing and one dab on my wrist lasts all day. It doesn't change or develop on me, but that's just fine because I love the scent. I'd highly recommend the EDP if you can afford it. I would not recommend the EDT, or at least buy a small sample first.

silagelover
silagelover

Gardenia is probably the "youngest" smelling member of les exclusifs, in terms of whats going in fragrances marketed to the under 30's. It is a sweet white floral with a definite fruity element, it is a wet/damp lush floral with no powder at all. This would probably be a starting point for anyone who is used to typical fruity florals and wants to explore Chanel scents. On my skin I get gardenia, soft gentle green notes, orange blossom, jasmine, tuberose and fruit, with a bit of vanilla, and tiny bit of coconut and sandalwood. I don't get any patchouli or vetiver at all. The sillage and lasting power of this fragrance is weak to say the least, i find I have to spray quite a bit on to get any effect, and 2-3 hours later its gone. Im hoping to get the parfum which I have heard is more tenacious, and maybe layer it with the eau du toilette to see if it makes a difference. I love gardenia sooo much just wish it would last longer!!

nita_tico
nita_tico

The1st chanel fragrance that doesn't makes me smell like an old lady...i really really love it..i have to buy it again even the price is so expensive

greenparrott@verizon.net
greenparrott@verizon.net

Absolutely the best gardenia Ever made. No one has ever come even remotely close. Not too strong. When dries down is very soft with boys of gardenia and vanilla - an awesome fragrance combination. La creme details
La creme

FBenoit1
FBenoit1

Gift from my mom, I don't like it at all. Makes my tummy turns...blah

Gardeniawhore
Gardeniawhore

I'm sorry, but this smells absolutely nothing like a gardenia. I'm a little surprised, actually. Not that it doesn't even resemble the flower,because 99% of the perfumes bearing the name don't, but that such a cheap smelling perfume came out of the house of Chanel. I have the parfum, and it goes on very bitter green, then goes into a watery Jolly Rancher Watermelon candy note, and then it vanishes!! I mean, what the hell?! Couldn't they at least try to fake it with a high quality tuberose and jasmine? I'd be interested to smell a well preserved sample of the vintage original. When they try to "update" these old wonderful formulas they almost always screw it up - especially when they decide that things now need to be "lighter" and "fresher". That usually means watery and blah, with a dose of some green smelling chemicals. Not always, but usually.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

Oh god, this is the smell of wealthiness... sophistication, money, breed, elegance! Can't wait to put my hands on a decant !

Mamako
Mamako

Bought mine Chanel Gardenia EDT 20 years ago, hardly use it. The new Chanel Gardenia taste different and not as lasting.

Tusnelda
Tusnelda

I am I the only one who gets a whiff of banana in the extrait?
I was disappointed. It's a brutal concoction. Not ethereal and sophisticated like I expected.

Jacster
Jacster

I live in Sydney, Australia. It can get awfully hot and humid in the summer and one of those days I love to wear Chanel Gardenia. It is somewhat overpowering, but that is what I love about it in the heat, which is rather odd because I also love light fragrances on a hot day like Ralph Lauren Blue.

I have just the eau de toilette now but I really love the parfum, which I bought in a five-piece Christmas release set of miniatures. Pity it's so expensive in its full size!

Hallo_smiling
Hallo_smiling

oh.. i do not have many words.. i bought it because i read the super good entries in this page,.. but i am totally disapointed.. it smells very soapy and not flowery at all .. it does not last at all .. and it is really expensive :S ..i am normally Chanel Fan but this one was not for me i kept wearing Chanel 22 or 5.

Even the best sometimes fail and here Chanel failed. An harsh and cheap plastic/coconut white floral that would be an awful choice even as a freshener for a dog's basket. Meh...

iivanita
iivanita

i TOTALY agreee with one reviewer here..this scent is so so nice! i smell only flowers here tuberosa and orange blossom and jasmine...the scent was so strong better then jersey for first 1 hour...suddenly after 2 hours it was GONE! completely gone, i never experinced that before...until recently when i also tried one scent based on organe blossom(romantina)..those things cant last----pitty but thats how it is with white florals ....

CYoung
CYoung

Last month, I tested Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige, Gardenia, Jersey and No.22.

I loved Gardenia so much that I bought the 15ml parfum immediately.

Gardenia is not as Chanel-like as No.22. It is simple and noble.

Chanel Gardenia reminds me of an elegant lady collecting her white bouquet from a local florist in a sunny spring morning.

Chanel Gardenia is so modern and timeless that it is hard to believe that this fragrance was orginally created in 1925! If it has been reworked, it's a successful recomposition!

A friendly reminder: the lasting power of the EDT is rather weak. The parfum is highly recommended.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

As another reviewer said, I also do not smell anything remotely similar to Fracas. Fracas is thick and cloying, and heavy on the tuberose. This is a light, fresh gardenia - almost a soliflore. Sillage and longevity aren't great, but it's a wonderful perfume. It's the only Chanel I've ever liked. The price is outrageous though. Elizabeth Taylor's Gardenia is also a wonderful gardenia fume and can be found deeply discounted.

Timetoski
Timetoski

My apologies to the reviewer who smells similarities to Fracas. I have both the Chanel Gardenia and the RP Fracas and they don't smell even remotely alike (to me, at least). I wouldn't even say this is a soft or light version of fracas. Completely different. So if you don't care for Fracas, don't let that deter you from this fragrance.

greydove
greydove

This is so beautiful. This and 31 Rue Cambon are just gems of fragrances. Its the type of thing that seems deceptively simple until you realize the delicacy of the craftsmanship that went into it. Its like a simple white blouse that upon closer inspection has tiny, hand sewn stiches in intricate little designs on the fabric. Just perfect.

PiggyB
PiggyB

This is a review for the vintage one.
It smells very natural and I feel it contains Jasmin or Neroli like absolutes at higher concentration than the current version.
Very short lifetime, lesser projection but lovely, it is enough to amuse me and make me feel I want to smell more and more.
Newer version seems much more attractive kind, but there are something for me to stick to the vintage, it has a power to make me stop the clocks.
So natural and powerful, even layering to the current version might work.

4.5 Roses
4.5 Roses

Well worth investment, if you are an owner of lands on the moon or you have ever capitalized for the space exploration. It's OK also if you are a house wife of such husband(s).
I own one and have been using this charming bottle, but no more, very sorry.

Cylob
Cylob

My favorite "women only" of Les Exclusifs. A beautiful, elegant and light flowery fragrance. Amazing!
Bummer I can't wear this. Believe me I tried, but it just won't work.
Women bless yourself with this fragrance. Any age, any season, anywhere! And be loved...

betty15november71
betty15november71

I live in Oxford where unfortunately, you cannot get Les Exclusifs de Chanel - so when I was in London in Oxford street last week with my boyfriend we went to Selfridges and I tried every single one of them and completely fell in love with Gardenia-it's a Summer's day-fresh and beautiful captured in a bottle-I am looking forward to my birthday next year when hopefully my lovely boyfriend will buy me a some!

oona noir
oona noir

I have a bottle of the EDT and while I love the scent, it lasted a half hour, maybe, on my skin. I've never had a scent disappear faster. I liked it enough to start looking for a sample of the parfum in hopes of a longer lasting experience.
Putting this on, I immediately thought of Marc Jacobs. I've worn Marc Jacobs and find it a little too pure for my taste. If you like smooth, go for Marc. If you prefer sharp or green, give Gardenia a spin.

Bab
Bab

I used to have Jungle Gardenia and Hawaiian Gardenia and so when Chanel's became available, my hubby bought it for me.
It is lovely. It is green and sharp - a bit too strong/sharp. I prefer the creamy smooth, warm gardenia to this one. Don't get me wrong, it is a gorgeous perfume.

Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn

Gardenia is a lovely feminine scent. It is not what I usually wear (too sweet for my taste), but I am thinking of purchasing it anyway because... I keep thinking about it since I have tried it! Moreover, my husband loved it and it does not happen often...

Gardenia by Chanel, is certainly a lovely, well-composed white floral, however for such a high price tag I can think of many fragrances that smell just like it but for cheaper.

While pretty, refreshing, delicate and luscious, I can't say that this fragrance is purely gardenia, even though the note is certainly present. The tuberose and jasmine tend to counteract with the gardenia making the scent more of a white floral rather than a soliflore.

Apparently Coco Chanel wanted this fragrance to be created to represent the closest thing to her favourite flower, the Camellia, which unfortunately doesn't have a scent, so Gardenia was supposedly the next best thing.

It has a somewhat dewy feel, that is highlighted more in the heart where the white florals take on a more green approach. Chanel Gardenia isn't as creamy as some gardenia based fragrances I've tried, however I'm glad that it isn't as predictable.

In the drydown I get a lot of white musk and a subtle hint of orange blossom. This particular scent likes to cling to your skin and clothes for hours, lasting well into the next day.

Personally, as much as I enjoy white florals, I find them too innocent and feminine most days. I am a 'girly girl' don't get me wrong, but I tend to wear perfumes that have a little bit of a bite to them. Chanel Gardenia just feels too refined for my tastes, like a lady sipping on a chai latte with a string of pearls about her neck.

Like all the fragrances in the Les Exclusifs line, the lasting power is amazing, as is the sillage. I honestly prefer Kai for a more tropical gardenia scent and Annick Goutal's Gardenia Passion for a rich gardenia and tuberose blend, however I haven't written off Chanel's Gardenia altogether. For those white floral fanatics that seek something softer than your average powerhouse floral, look no further. If you can work your way around the expensive price tag, by all means, Chanel Gardenia is a lovely choice.

soupygirl3
soupygirl3

Now I'm going on memory. At the time (20 years ago) I found it too floral, too strong and though I tried wearing this scent several times,I remember being driven to distraction (and not in a good way) by the smell. I wonder if I would feel the same now.

kylexora
kylexora

I never smell a gardenia, but I know how it look. Chanel Gardenia is the best intrepetation of gardenia flower. White, pure and elegance with sophistication and classy. This is the best perfume to accompany you when you wear a white dress/blouse with matching accessories. it bring you the clean, elegance feeling.
Usually, I dont like white flowers especially jasmine. However, Chanel managed to blend it wisely and become very good when mixed with other flowers. I can accept the existance of jasmine inside this Gardenia.
Gardenia is soft, green and fresh. A little soapy, but without being cheap. Clean without smell like detergent, fresh without smelling watery, green without smell like freshly cut grass. despite it was created in 1925, it is timeless, i love it and I am just 26 years old... The best white dress perfume in my opinion. I have the 35ml edt in my closet (limited edition)..

Chanel GARDENIA edt is a big white floral, but it is also, to my nose, very sharp and green. I say this especially since my primary experience with gardenia has been through MARC JACOBS, which I find much smoother and creamier than its Chanel predecessor.

I know that this may incite ire--perhaps even a riot--but I find the sharpness of GARDENIA to be on a par with some of the sharpest white florals around: yes, CABOTINE, FLEUR DE ROCAILLE, and FIORI DI CAPRI all leap immediately to mind. I am consoled somewhat by the news that gardenia is always "synthetic" (at least according to the Fragrantica notes, above), and so maybe my nose's unspeakable irreverence toward Chanel in this case actually has some basis in chemical fact.

Chanel GARDENIA edt is certainly wearable, when sparingly applied, but I'll continue to reach for MARC JACOBS for my big white gardenia floral fix...

pinkywithabrain2020
pinkywithabrain2020

I love the scent it is such a great spring/summer floral fragrance...but there is a draw back and maybe it's just me...but it lasts about an hour on me then I just barely get a wiff of it if I hold my wrist to my nose. I think I need EDP not EDT...but love it!!!

Tam
Tam

I'm a big Chanel and florals fan and finally got my hands on this. Wow it is lovely - reminds me of a warm, comforting summer day from my childhood - even though I don't have the original composition there is a lovely vintage note here. It is kind of how I wanted Beyond Paradise to smell - they are similar but this beauty doesn't have the bitter, cloying notes of BP. If you like florals you really should try this one. The only slight drawback is the staying power - I do need to spray alot but this is often the case with my skin.

guest_lilja
guest_lilja

i have never had such a fragrance Chanel gardenia is such a beautiful true scent of the gardenia and it stays much longer than any i have used

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I have always been disappointed with Chanel fragrances...they have never smelled good from the bottle to me or smelled good on my skin so you can imagine my suprise when i realised my favorite perfume of all time was hiding in a chanel bottle... this is for me the most beautiful white sensual floral fragrance available it is actually more honeysuckle than gardenia but it's exactly the way i always wanted my gardenia fragrances to smell like but they never did...I have always said this would be the most beautiful wedding perfume unfortunately one needs a second job to afford keeping themselves stocked in this most precious nectar.

F_A
F_A

Yesterday I was testing some of fragrances from Les Exclusifs de Chanel and I fell in love with Gardenia. It is luminous and sensuous, very elegant feminine fragrance. Although it is very flowery, it has some kind of edible scent of dried fruits in sugar on my skin which makes it unbelievably addictable!I couldn't get my nose off my wrist, amazing fragrance!

hopflower
hopflower

I loved it the first time I tried it at a Chanel counter years ago. Now I cannot find the parfum, and refuse to wear the EDT; it is just not the same. If you can find a bottle, you must buy it!

DallasDiva
DallasDiva

Chanel Gardenia is a very true, wonderful gardenia...one of the best, in my opinion. If you like gardenia, you will love it. And it has great staying power.

jeca
jeca

This perfume is beautiful, very very feminine flower scent, very Chanel-like...

2007

Gardenia by Chanel 4.15 out of 5 based on 336 ratings and 62 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Gardenia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Gardenia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gardenia by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gardenia by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.