Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum Chanel for women
dislike

honey
Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum Chanel for women Pictures

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum by Chanel is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. The fragrance features hawthorn, freesia, frangipani and honey.

Hawthorn Freesia Frangipani Honey

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

If you liked Elie Saab Le Parfum you'll like this one as it's kind of in the same family. It's honey and flowers. The honey note stands out. Sweet perfumy, a bit like beeswax but in a good way, very wearable. The floral notes of freesia and hawthorn give it a nice flowery touch but it's not heavily floral. The frangipani is a tropical sweet plumeria white flower and I like how it's used here. To me this smells like a sweet sun tan lotion that doubles as a perfume. It evokes Hawaii or Tahiti, sand and sun. It's really very beautiful and very different than any of the Chanel fragrances. In fact it doesn't even smell like a Chanel. It can easily pass for an Estee Lauder. It's got something that seems to be marketing an American clientele and not European. That's how I feel about Chanel Gardenia as well. This perfume is actually not very popular among the French. It's really really big with my friends here in the States. This is a gorgeous honey and plumeria tropical fragrance.

karrykins
karrykins

This is lovely - I am currently wearing it and its more stable on fabric than on skin - the honey is just beginning to appear , the hawthorn quickly dissipates - I'm not yet getting sandalwood because the scent has poor longevity - which , at £220 for 200 ml is , for me , an issue . I like longevity and a moderate sillage . I'm not getting the base notes in the frag at all because they are not properly fixed . Chanel need to address this . The other exclusifs are better fixed - this one needs work. I disagree with Luca Turin about the quality of ingredients because Chanel don't need to do that , but he's right about it not being fixed in the base . Gorgeous , but fleeting . Perfume may be better ?

magda14012
magda14012

A little treasure I got for Christmas. The beauty lies within a tiny bottle of known classic shape.
When I first put a drop on my wrist, I got an incredible whiff of white flowers, powdered, pastel, delicat. Very feminine and elegant. Then it morphed into luminous honey dewed white petals
Versatile, round and warm notes will go well both with an evening gown and Burberry trench and Converse.

Old Biddy
Old Biddy

Is this supposed to be available at the boutiques? I asked at a boutique, and was told I had to order it online. Not sure if they were brushing me off, or if they genuinely don't stock it because it's small enough to be easily shoplifted... Any guesses?

Sugandaraja
Sugandaraja

Chanel has recently released an extrait version of Beige that I have mixed feelings about. Oh, don’t get me wrong – it’s lush, ravishing, and beautiful. It’s simply not unique.

Added to the notes of the eau de toilette is a large rose, orange blossom, and jasmine, all traditional stars in florals everywhere. The peach note of the EDT is rendered more lifelike; almost a syrupy, ripe nectarine, and the sweetness is increased substantially. The top notes are an ecstatic burst, and the most dramatic of any opening in the Chanel line ( unless one crosses the aisle to the punchy lavender of Aramis ).

The drydown, however, is a bit of a letdown ( a surprise for an extrait, as extraits are all about those long, lingering drydowns ). The effect is rounder, fuller, and duller, the rose and jasmine coming to the fore and making it more mundane. Beige is special, but when it leaves its own little freesia niche enters into the larger pool of millefleur florals, it’s certainly not giving Joy and its ilk a run for their money.

The extrait is by all means quality, but in the end my money went to the eau de toilette.

FiveoaksBouquet
FiveoaksBouquet

When Beige edt came out I fell in love with it and soon found myself wishing Chanel would make a parfum version. I even emailed Chanel on two occasions to ask them to do so. Well, now they have done it. My wish has come true and I am tongue-tied. I am so smitten I can't even describe it. Maybe after a while objectivity will be possible but for the moment all I can perceive is a heavenly daze.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Ah, my precious Beige pure parfum. I am never letting this gorgeous scent out of my hands. I always thought the Beige EDT was nice but I didn't love it. But when I read Bois de Jasmin's review of how much better the parfum was than the EDT I had to have it. And I'm so glad I bought it. I have to say this is the best $200 I ever spent. For me, this juice is worth it.

When I first put it on my skin the hawthorn was a bit strong in the opening and some woods that I didn't remember from the EDT were there also. But very quickly the fragrance begins to develop into a softer more and more beautiful scent cloud. The frangipani is very prominent for me and it is divine with the honey and freesia. The perfectly composed background of the hawthorn and some sandalwood and bergamot that I smell create what to me is the scent of Elysium, that lovely place where the Greek gods live. It is golden flowers and honey dripping off the trees and bushes leaving shimmery golden trails of deliciousness on your skin. This is an escape to paradise for me. Beige pure parfum may not make you a goddess, but it will make you feel like one when you wear it.

Eos
Eos

Review of the pure parfum.
As compared to the EDT, I find the parfum of Beige to be generally softer and rounder as well as a bit less sweet. On my skin the compositions of both concentrations are built around a crisp freesia note, followed closely by heady frangipani, silky honey and soft woods. While neither concentration made me fall in love, I think I would prefer the parfum as it feels more sensual, has arms length projection and a full day of longevity. Very, very pretty.

LuiLui
LuiLui

Sounds very good!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.