Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Chanel for women

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Chanel for women
dislike

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Chanel for women Pictures

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey by Chanel is a new fragrance for women to be launched in 2011. The fragrance is named after the favorite textile of Coco Chanel - Jersey. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge.

Lavender Musk Vanille Wildflowers Grass Rose Jasmine Tonka Bean

Lavandula
Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours
Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Parfum
Burberry Brit Rhythm for Women

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Fragrance Reviews

smellME
smellME

Sometimes you read a review , go through the notes and then later gets the chance to try it and you knew , just knew
- you would love it !

This is such an experience for me...
I only had one little question mark about it and that was the vanilla-
Usually can't wear or doesn't wanna wear to much vanilla.
Here together in the lavender tonka grass potpurri it works and doesn't take the lead .

The rose , jasmine and other flowers are not very present but the grass is. I also get an citrus note very shortly after spraying but it does not stay.

It is actually the very comforting and balmy musk notes that together with the lavender stands out the most on me.
It might be that note you still get the morning hours after a nice sleep, surrounding you with lovely little whifs.
I think this balmy, calming skinscent is what actually keeps some parfumistas from getting it., and that some reviews are really negatively written.
I have always loved musk and lavender and soft - but not boring skinscents.
I wish was easier to get a hold of and less pricey.
Cause this is that kind of scent for me , that sometimes make my collection laugh me right in the face...knowing it was this I was looking for all along !

StarSpectra
StarSpectra

Jersey on my wrist is all about line-dried clothes combined with lavender. The first thing I smell is freshly washed clothes drying on a clothes line. If you have never had this experience your clothes will pick up all the scents around them particularly if it is a windy day.

These clothes are in a rural setting near a couple of pastures. In the distance is lavender that gets closer and closer but never too close. There is a slight breeze blowing. In the end you get clean, fresh, outdoorsy, and lavender. The lavender is very subtle. The lavender will fade but on my wrists it lasts longer than I would expect.

When I was young I could not afford a clothes drier. I had to hang out my clothes. I was so happy when I got my first clothes drier. I did not, however, anticipate that I would miss the smell of line-dried clothes. At 60 I still do. I'm glad I made this blind buy.

Ludicolo
Ludicolo

Jersey really is all about the lavender, that's for sure.
However, it is far from linear.
This lavender starts off really aromatic actually.
No overt sweetness at all.
I sense green and brown "notes" together with the light purple lavender aroma.
Dried leaves/potpurri, and hay/dried grass is how I would describe the opening.
Jersey smells completely unisex to me at this point.
Perhaps it's the wildflowers + grass notes that gives off this effect when combined?
Smells like fresh hay and dried lavender on a warm summer day.
Really lovely.

As we pass the five minute mark, Jersey brightens up ever so slightly, and a tea like note pushes through.
It smells very much like a classic, black tea (bergamot) infused with lavender.
Not yet brewed, more like the actual tea blend still dry inside the container.
This is how it stays on me for the rest of it's weartime.

This peaceful and calming composition that is Jersey makes me think of a sitting in the middle of a lavender field, enjoying a nice cup of tea and coockies somewhere in southern Europe.

It is just gorgeous, and it smells surprisingly natural.
A clean and refreshing lavender scent.
Would be a perfect scent to sleep in to ensure sweet dreams.
I see where the powdery assosiation comes from, but to me Jersey is more dust than powder, (and I don't mean that in a bad way)!
Like actual, chalked up lavender.

This is probably one of the most overlooked and underrated of the Les Exclusifs, which is such a shame!
Do yourself a favor and at least test it while trying to keep an open mind.
You might just be as positively surprised as I was!

The sillage is just how I like it, not too close, but not a monster either. It is "just right".
It also seems to last for quite a while on me, at least 10 hours, softening slowly as the hours slip away.

There is something in Jersey that makes me feel so incredibly nostalgic. Something about it takes me back to some time in my early childhood, and for that I can't help but love it.

Lana148
Lana148

Lovely lavender fragrance.

The opening was a bit underwhelming to me - powdery lavender (smells like something old and not very fresh). Few moments after the fragrance shows it's beauty: crisp vanilla-tonka been lavender. Very nice!

Later lavender becomes more musky and a bit soapy on my skin. The last stage - a baby powder smell.

Overall Chanel Jersey it a quiet , comforting, casual fragrance.

balzac
balzac

Pristine, crispy, soap clean, breezy. soft wafering lavender, mild vanilla.
Sheen musks.
Egyptian cotton sheets 800 thread count and higher.
It smells airy...as in a pristine air conditioned room.

The scent is pristine.

10/10/10

Germany
Germany

A LAVENDER BATH

This perfume smells like you are sitting in a bathtub filled with essential lavender oil , bubbles all around you, refreshing and aromatic. My parents always bathed in essential oils , this is exactly it.

Sweet lavender with a vanilla , tonka musky feel , very aromatic , a little soapy.

A feminine lavender at last , rounded with vanilla and tonka. Beautiful , casual, classy t shirt and jeans perfume.

This never fails to get lots of compliments. Everyone wants to know where they can buy this.

Top shelf !!!

christianne1
christianne1

Jersey is the last of the Les Exclusifs line that I have tried. After reading the abysmal reviews, I didn't even see the need to bother. But curiosity got the best of me and I finally decided to try it (after having the sample for a couple of months).

And.....I actually like it. Maybe it is that whole expecting the worst and you are pleasantly surprised thing going on I'm not sure. But whatever it is, I actually DO like it. It is the woody/hay/iris note in the dry down that appeals to me. The lavender in this is actually quite mild and very smooth. This is not loud screeching lavender by any means. Absolutely no drug store bath product to be found here. I have no tolerance for that kind of smell and if Jersey smelled like that I would hate it. The lavender in this is actually pretty mild compared to the lavender in Gris Clair or say, Gandini Lavender and Gold Amber. To my nose at least. To be honest, I was hoping for a more pronounced lavender like I find in those two.

This is a light, casual scent that sort of fits the fabric it is named after. After thinking I would absolutely hate it, I actually wouldn't mind owning a bottle.

Summer Fragrances
Summer Fragrances

The more I wear this the more I adore it....

It's not meant to be a show stopper or an attention whore And fact it's perfect for that reason. When you wear a jersey... You're not trying to be premadonna or diva in the room you're just casual and quiet.... Chanel captured jersey wonderfully.

But this fragrance does give a nurturing spirit... A moms love to a child it could be the lavender / vanilla combination and the musk adds a cleanliness to it that reminds me of a babies bubble bath... This fragrance has a natural casual flow

This fragrance is genderless and ageless .... Anyone can wear this from young to old, I'd even consider this a fragrance of first timers inoffensive and safe

Like Marilyn Monroe with Chanel N°5 this is a fragrance you can wear to bed

Woooaaahh! This one rocks! Unexpected heaven for my nose and brain!
I was at Chanel counter to test Bois des Iles and tried also Jersey. Not that I can afford buying any of them, but smelling is still free.
The name is unappealing to me.
But the scent... I fell head over heels!
I'm surprised at mixed opinions.
On a rational thought Jersey smells to me like a super-fine Eau Premiere plus good lavender.
I like lavender smell, but not usually take it into consideration in perfumes.
The opening gave me a knock on my head and woke me up. It smells like wet mushroom, the same as Bruno Acampora Musc oil. I know that wet mushroom is a promise for soft snuggling musk later...
Then lavender, very intense yet elegant, no cologne type (which I don't dislike btw), it's like smelling the skies up.
Then I smell a gorgeus vaguely metallic vanilla, a note that really intrigues me, somehow similar to L'artisan Vanilia, but less banana-y. Musk gets in as promised in the opening and while synthetical, it must be the most wonderful musk smelled around recently. I think it's the tonka bean that gives that cloud effect as if you were walking on clouds with whiffs of lavender coming up... wow!
The whole scent transport me to a higher mental level, purer and a little far from earthy dirtiness and heaviness, as if it had effect on more subtle parts of me... And at the same time it make me fell little and obeydient.
This is not a scent for femme fatale or for making an impact on people with strong spices, not even a girlish floral in the fashion-knowing, no urban awareness, no sexy shorts with high heels trembling on the asphalt to male delightment.
This one is almost childish, a true skin scent, comforting, pure yet enveloping and not faint.
I smell a lot of latest Chanel n.5 EdP here with lavender in it, even more Eau Premiere as said before with a slight lemony feeling linked to vanilla. After a few hours it gets more into lemon cake, not a good point in fragrance for me, but this is exception. Probably the lemon cake they have in heaven cafe.
I was in delight... there came my dear other: "It smells like the inside of a cheap chinese suitcase!"
Broken dreams. For that price. He's maybe oversensitive to aldehydes. He used to like Eau Premiere, now he doesn't anymore. Men.

henri345que
henri345que

Jersey is on the wrong line. This doesn`t have the richness and the exquisite blend that the other Les Exclusifs have. It`s half-worked fragrance, with a good lavender note, dry, herbal, but on a base that fails to deliver a Exclusif experience. After the lavender dries down you are taken with a skinscent base, one that suggests you a musky vanillic aroma left on your favorite pajama, one that sometimes reveals the iris signature note of the brand in a very subdued way. Jersey should have been on the commertial line, it`s suitable for it. But as an exquisite, exclusive scent, it disappoints. It has turn to be for me a pajama`s scent, to be worn after a shower and to go to the bed. It`s not strong, but it doesn`t disappear and doesn`t bother you. It`s innofensive.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Ooh, Chanel! I love your beautiful N°5, N°19 and Coco, but my first encounter with the Les Exclusifs line is disappointing to say the least.
In the opening I smell lavender, a little but of grass and some kind of sugary, sweet, musky accord. It's sharp and it reminds me of a bubble bar I've smelled at LUSH (can't remember which one, but it wasn't the lavender scented one). It's a smell I wouldn't mind in laundry detergent (although I would prefer a different one), but in a perfume... no. Just no.
And this stuff is tenecious! The lavender and grass notes wear of, but the sweet musky sharp laundry scent stays. Too long.
This is just bad...
And I really don't say that often. It just doesn't work for me.

arzacu
arzacu

Lavender and fresh water. That's it. Nice for summer and spring, as a casual fragrance, it's not so complex, and, to be a "light" fragrance, a lavender fragrance, on me, lasts a very very long time, but... smells like cologne.

It's good, but nothing so special.

gbush
gbush

Jersey is a beautiful, comforting, and modern fragrance ... i am surprised by some of the negative reviews I see on line.
This fragrance lasts between 10 and 12 hours on my skin and during it's development I can smell every note listed above (I swear I smell iris also!). The dry down is divine and I am happy I purchased a 200ml bottle. I can see wearing this fragrance all year round ... very versatile.

Update: Jersey has become my comfort perfume that I wear when I am home and relaxing. I do occasionally wear it when I am working my horses and I think they love the smell too ... I always seem to have my best rides while wearing Jersey. I guess lavender calms horses as well as people!!

KissLand
KissLand

I love this....

Jersey for me is that fragrance you wear personally, for more in door use rather outside. The musky lavender / vanilla with a sweet dewy green note.. I lightly apply this when I'm at home or about to sleep

It's really musky so a little goes a long way.. Probably more suited for fall / winter

Shorokh
Shorokh

I am a true lavender lover. I know so many perfumes with it, but it`s very difficult to really please me. Most of lavender scents tend to become too masculine for my taste, the way that an after shave could be.
I`ve been choosing between "Jersey" and Lutens` "Gris Clair..."
And now, just two weeks after I got my Lutens... I`m aching to get this one, too. I`m sure I`ll buy it very soon. Such a tender and unexpectedly light-hearted blend of lavender with Tonka and vanilla that I realize I can`t live without. I love my Lutens very much, but this one is as different as necessary.
If Lutens is a moon scent, shadowy, smokey, a little sharp, so Jersey is definitely on the sunshine side: positive, sweet, soft as a child`s skin. I need both! Urgently!

Typical French lavender scent. Just lavender is all that I can say about this fragrance. I'm not a fan of lavender, because this note associates more with fragrances for men to my nose. But this lavender scent is feminine for sure.

If you like lavender - it's for you. It smells really natural.

Castor
Castor

Think of this as the femenine version of Pour un Homme de Caron, the musk is there, albeit a different one than the former. Besides, it has prominent sillage and enormous longevity compared to PUH.

Now, a word of cuation. In matters of styles, women's scents can be overbearing - yes, some men's scents can also be of the kind. Well, you can apply Caron's liberally, it won't hurt anyone, plus a touch of Jersey on the chest. I did this while waring Jersey out of a sample and it worked, it added some longevity without turning myself into a walking room deodorizer (you get the idea) or tunring an elevator into a gas chamber.

tania.sedik
tania.sedik

THis is such a tonka bean/vanilla/musk fragrance with lavender on top. I LOVE.

aveilhe
aveilhe

Jersey is predominantly a lavender fragrance. It is difficult to successfully create a lavender perfume without it coming across as reminiscent of a men's cologne or a linen spray, but Jacques Polge managed it beautifully!

Jersey is a soft, clean, feminine lavender with just the tiniest hint of vanilla. The green notes and jasmine add a classic, floral elegance to the blend, preventing the lavender from becoming too harshly medicinal, soapy, or herbal. The clean musk base note contributes an overall softness to the fragrance.

The dry-down is incredibly fresh and comforting. What a beautiful scent for spring and summer! It calls to mind picnics, sundresses, and sandals. Highly recommended for the perfume-lover who is looking for a fresh, simple, aromatic perfume -- or for the lavender lovers out there.

MelixMc
MelixMc

I have been wanting this for so long, and yesterday, fortunately, it was on sale. So with one month left until my birthday I just could not resist! All though I am also loving Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire at the moment, Jersey, in my opinion, is just so much more than a perfume! Jacques Polge is a miracle maker that we can all take part in. I am in love and I believe I will be for a looong time!

Muzoona
Muzoona

I bought it yesterday. i was so hesitate to have one, its expensive but i could not resist. I was confused what to choose this one or Tom Ford Lavender Palm. I choose this because it is started with relaxing lavender aroma then it change into sweet vanilla with very very special note.. i could not recognize.. so i took it.

The moment I sprayed Jersey, I thought it smelled amazing--soft and sweet but surprisingly complex. After a minute or two on my skin, it began to smell awfully familiar. Ah ha! Penhaligon's Lavandula. They both smell mostly like lavender, vanilla, and musk. I think I prefer Jersey because it's muskier and less vanilla. I like the little bit of green in Jersey too. I was amazed at the projection. It's a soft scent, but I could smell it on myself all day long without having to touch up.

Sometimes lavender can end up smelling too masculine on me. I don't have that problem with Jersey. I don't have that problem with Lavandula either, which is why I bought it, but the vanilla starts to annoy me after a while because it becomes stronger than the lavender. I think Jersey might be my perfect lavender. This is an absolute LOVE for me.

Edit 5/26/13: I have been wearing it for 13 hours, and it's still projecting to my nose. I have not needed to touch up at all.

justas
justas

Lavender is one of my favorite themes)) This one is soft and creamy, refined and subtle. I enjoy it a lot.

Lavender is one of my favourite notes, and while I do enjoy wearing Chanel's Jersey, (as strange as this might sound), I wish it were more masculine. I love big, bold and herbaceous lavender scents, however Jersey is more refined, sweet and girly. It's pleasant nonetheless, but nothing that I would personally pay $300 or more to own.

The opening has quite a soothing lavender top note, with a hint of spice. I was rather enjoying this fragrance until the vanilla and jasmine softened the lavender, almost smothering it at one point. In most cases I adore vanilla, but since it was unexpected, it had a somewhat rude arrival.

I was reading a magazine just yesterday that suggested Chanel Jersey as an office appropriate scent. I would have to agree. It wears inoffensively on the skin, quite unlike other Chanel Les Exclusifs. It's not nearly as strong or loud as my coveted Coromandel.

Jersey is too tame for my personal tastes. I want to rough it up a bit, perhaps even try layering it with heavier, more brash notes. The drydown is almost clean, like the scent of lavender soaps and white, musky linen.

The key to enjoying Jersey is not to set the bar too high prior to testing it. You also shouldn't expect to be blown over backwards with 'out of this world' sillage. Appreciate it for what it is.

I'm still searching for a replacement for Annick Goutal's Eau de Lavande. So far, nothing, not even Chanel's Jersey has come even remotely close. Jersey is pretty, but for the price, there are unfortunately better, and cheaper lavender scents on the market.

Moonds
Moonds

Absolutely gorgeous - soft, feminine and elegant. The lavender is modern and not cloying, not like ye-olde lavender (which is a relief!) and the subtle vanilla rounds it out nicely. It's one of those frangrances you want to keep for yourself and with the big price tag, hope it never runs out!
Definitely worth the splurge.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

Am I the only person that thinks this smells like a Victorian floral? I get grassy violets, iris, tonka, and of course lavender. I think if the price point was lower, it would be more well-received. Then again, I like lavender, which I'm aware is associated with the elderly in European countries.

lisa o
lisa o

it has the same artificial sweetness that I find irritating in andy tauers pentachords white too. guess it's a violet/iris-note, smells vanillic too, but not a natural vanilla. I find lavender more elegant if more herbal, or- if sweet- the sweetness coming from the lavender itself.
so, didn't find my perfect lavender yet...

Hilaire
Hilaire

This is a gorgeous comfort scent, created with the subtlety and sophistication only Chanel can achieve.

The initial topnotes of Lavender and Mint are a surprise, they freshen and cool an otherwise warm and powdery composition. The top note includes Lavender in it's most medicinal and coniferous aspect, a delight.

Gradually Jersey turns into a deep deep, powdery, creamy musk/vanilla on me with just a hint of lavender to keep the dry down from being tiresome or cloying.

I agree with those who say that Jersey is quite unlike the rest of the Les Exclusifs range, none of the others have anything like the intense muskiness of Jersey, and Jersey does not have any Iris or Bel Respiro references as much of the rest of the range does.

I simply adore this perfume, and the sample I'm wearing is going to inspire a purchase of a full bottle as soon as possible.

The longevity is superb, the sillage is perfect (not a fog, just a halo) and the quality of the ingredients first rate. I highly recommend Jersey to anyone who loves soft, comfortable, Lavender/Vanilla/Musk perfumes.

kylexora
kylexora

Most Chanel Les Exclusif have similarity in each and every of them, like they are connected to each other. But Jersey is none of them. Jersey is stranger. The opening is fresh lavender and drydown to herbal base. Lovely, but lack of character. Very weak indeed. If I don't see the bottle before the salesgirl hand me the paper4 strip, I strongly beleive this is from Prada. Beleive it or not, it smell Prada-ish with powdery-soapy kinda smell. Don't beleive me? Try Prada Candy, Infusion d' Iris or Infusion d' Oranger then you'll know why...!

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

Oh dear..... this is not good at all. I detest lavender in fragrances so this is not pleasant. Basically what we have here is a lavender opening which dries down to a mere woody concoction. Average longevity with average projection. Nothing special, not memorable. Thats my 2 cents on this.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

The lavender opening is great, I got quite excited about this one. Then it settled and became kind of woody and then just...nothing special. This is really not Chanel quality.

emily7
emily7

Two words: Baby Chanel. Not bad, not average, but definitely a baby scent; lavender-chamomile-shampoo-dolly-bubblegum-baby powder fragrance. Nice and kind of boring (except the peppermint accent). Certainly far from what Les Exclusifs line (imho) should represent.
On the other hand, if you enjoy Bvlgari Petits et Mamans or plan a pregnancy any time soon, this could be a classy upgrade.

p.s. very cozy drydown

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

Jersey is much more elaborated than one might think at first sniff. From the press release I expected a cologne or something unisex. The opening is pure, fresh lavender and further evolves to that warmer Pour un Homme accord everybody has been referring to. On my skin the masculine side only last for 10min. The base is typically Chanel: rich and feminine, with musk, vanilla and a touch of patchouli... softer, but not too different from the base of 31 Rue Cambon. I have a slight Eau Première vibe as well. In the winter, I would actually happily wear Jersey for work and Cambon in the evening.

iivanita
iivanita

this is scent sent from heaven, i liked it from the start , was unusual but very very pleasant, i noticed something sweet, sweet musk, now i read its vanilla...its there all the time and this other fresh scent i could not recognise was lavander i read it now :) my friend did not like it at first while i loved it...later as someone said after 2 hours it smelled to both of us so nicely....this is perfect summer scent...and i tested gardenia wich is heavenly but it was gone , gone with the wind in 2 hours! i could not believe it---i like these scents best from all chanell i tried so far..i prefered hermes over chanel, now i am going to buy some chanel after a long long time :)

A disappointing perfume. I almost couldn't believe it was a Chanel. Soapy lavender with a brief but soon-gone flirt of incense vanilla. It's more like a spa massage oil than a perfume and it smells fairly thin and cheap. Probably one of their worst efforts, for all that it's wearable. Still, I would never pay Chanel prices for this scent.

CYoung
CYoung

I tested four Les Exclusifs de Chanel fragrances (Beige, Gardenia, Jersey and No.22) in the Chanel boutique last month.

Jersey has a fresh clean scent of lavender, which I love. But such pleasant smell soon disappears. What is left is a weak, unremarkable floral smell.

Overall, Jersey is a nice, unoffensive yet elegant office fragrance.

calina
calina

If there is a summer or light edition of Caron Pour Une Homme, then this will be it. To sum up, this is sparkling lavender vanilla with a musky floral powdery drydown. It has all the familiar cues of Caron, but much more subtle, muted and polite in an understated Chanel kind of way. Projection is average, but it does linger on the skin.

Since this is more in the vein of Bel Respiro, La Pausa or Eau de Cologne, it would be unfair to compare this against the greats of Sycomore, Coromandel, Cuir de Russie or 31 Rue Cambon. However, given its price tag, one would expect something more unique. As it stands, it is marketed to those that are looking for a pleasant, inoffensive, non-descript office scent and nothing more.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

Opening with a clean, clear, crisp lavender, that lasts less than 10 seconds, Jersey drifts into a confused mass of vague fruity-floral mustiness...with no interesting or significant moments through the dry down...Not for me.

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

Just bought this unsniffed this evening. Hope I like it. I love lavender and grow a lot of it. Only lavender 'fume I own is Jicky. I'll let you know what I think and wish me luck!

UPDATE: Ended up liking this one instead of loving it. Hardly ever reach for it; as I hardly reach for my 2 other Chanels, 22 & Beige - which I love. For some reason they're just not as easy to wear as my other stuff. What I like to do is send samples of this one to others who express an interest for in on the internet. (On another fragrance site I frequent.) I love to receive the feedback for this odd ball, quirky fragrance. It is interesting, but I just don't love it. I hardly ever buy blind but was really caught up with last year's hype about it.

antonpan
antonpan

Nothing to speak about. It smells almost identical to the lavender oil that I bought in Emirates, but with a typical for all recent Chanels musky powdery background.

scentedrat
scentedrat

All I can say is....YUCK. This scent is very weird on me. It starts out with a big announcement of Chanel-ness, and then turns into sweet powder overload with something sour just below the surface. I thought it would be a soft comfort scent, but there is something about it that just doesn't agree with me, unfortunately.

Albertine
Albertine

I received a small tester of Chanel Jersey today. I am on a constant search for a signature scent perfume and 'At Last'!!!! I've found it. I don't get on with any other Chanel perfumes except Sycamore. They all smell like cat pee or toilet cleaner on me. BUT THIS is something else. It's heavenly, very soft and very beautiful.

Kchild
Kchild

Actually, I have had a change of heart about this fragrance. Masterpiece? Not even close. Pleasant? Sure. The first spray of lavender is clear and beautiful. The next stage happens about 10 seconds later and that is when I get burning plastic. It's funny how your chemistry doesn't ask you permission to turn a perfume into something unpleasant. If only......

However, after giving this another coupla chances, I did notice that after about an hour, I was trying to figure out what smelled so good. It was my hair! A beautiful, soft, round, slightly aldehydic, vanille. Nothing earth shattering but entirely......nice.

This is the perfect airplane scent. Incredibly inoffensive, with a nice aura.

stvn.vrstrt
stvn.vrstrt

@ Kchild, Really girl, did you got out of the wrong side of the bed when you wrote this review?
Cause this fragrance is a masterpiece.
Where Chanel used an unpopular tissue to make Haute Couture, Jacques Polge used this less popular lavander to make a masterpiece. The delicate notes that evolves from one into another is so refined. No plastic to me, just pure delight.
You feel the tissue around your skin when you smell this work of art....

I think Jersey is all about comfort. It has a strong (rather sharp at first) baby powdery character which later mixes with sweet lavender and a hint of vanilla and oakmoss. I get something floral too but can't say what it is. The price tag can be intimidating, but lucky to who can afford this newest addition. Definitely for woman but a guy may want to check it out too.

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey by Chanel 3.85 out of 5 based on 215 ratings and 45 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.