Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Une Fleur de Chanel Chanel for women

Une Fleur de Chanel Chanel for women
dislike

Une Fleur de Chanel by Chanel is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Une Fleur de Chanel was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. The fragrance features jasmine, green notes and citruses.

Jasmine Green Notes Citruses

Une Fleur de Chanel Fragrance Reviews

Scentmad
Scentmad

Snaffled a bargain - part used but I can forgive that. This. Is. Lovely. Perfect spring frag and such a shame it's discontinued. It's a white floral (all too commonplace these days) but with a lovely peppery note that adds a coolness. This is anything but commonplace - its Just wonderful, really a knockout. I imagine it would be too expensive to produce now. If I compared it I fear it would not be entirely fair but I feel I must reference that this smells like a combination of cristelle and diorella with a dry note that is ALMOST masculine. It's like nothing I have ever smelled or had before yet it feels familiar.

So, it's mildly sweet but barely, sharp but subtly and if its at all possible a chilled down spiky pepper note that is really well balanced and not vying for top billing. Absolutely lovely. Why do I do this to myself - buy a part bottle of a discontinued beauty only to fall in love and know that the 15 or so mils I have will never last me. Hmmmmm. I am a fume masochist - clearly!

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

One of the first and few floral fragrances that I actually adored. It smelled as if Chanel put on a lab coat and spliced all the darlings of the garden and dripped a few aldehydes and aquatic notes for good measure to create this singular radiant bloom.

The fragrance seems to thrive upon the limits of your aura, undeniably feminine, classy, reserved, and romantic. It is as gentle as a fragrant breeze so I doubt it will offend anyone (as long as you don't overspray, of course).

I feel glad and sad to have experienced this limited edition scent. But, rumor has it that it is set to emerge again someday...we just don't know when. And when that time comes, I (and my wallet) shall be waiting.

sophiacica
sophiacica

I am so sad and I MEAN SAD !! The day this precious scent could no longer be found
was the end for me . How Chanel has not made this a permanent fixture is beyond me ?? It truly is the most heavenly scent know to man . I have never found any fragrance that is so utterly enchanting .

ivan.vusurovic
ivan.vusurovic

same family like les exclusifs gardenia,but much stronger.have 2 botles of it and use it only on very special ocasions.my signature perfume!

Smile2nz
Smile2nz

I really love this fragrance, it is a shame they dont make it anymore. I love the soft fresh floral scent. I have been on the persuit to find something that smells like it but havent had any luck. Guess I will continue to use my bottle very sparingly and enjoy it as long as I can.

Charlston
Charlston

I had this perfume and really miss it! Apparently Chanel only produced it for one year?

marilynne
marilynne

I am not a fleurs person but this one really works with me. It makes me feel good every time I wear it and I don't care if it's une fleur or lots of them.

pisces3774
pisces3774

I wore this on my wedding day, in 2000. It's a bright, gorgeous floral with a touch of creaminess. Wish I could still get my hands on a bottle!

thatbrownelf
thatbrownelf

Une Fleur de Chanel is a gentle, sweet bouquet of jasmine, magnolia, and orchid petals floating on clear water. There's a drop of soap here, a hint of spice there, all leading up to an *idea* of what camellia would/should smell if camellias had an actual smell. I'm reminded of Japanese camellia hair oil--soft, delicate. Une Fleur maintains its aquatic notes all throughout its drydown with just a hint of woods. Is it complicated? No, but sometimes when it's hot out you just want the comfort of a light cotton sun dress.

toothfairy
toothfairy

Very floral, delicate scent filled with green notes.I love this fragrance though I consider it to be a little bit old-fashioned. It stays long on my skin and I love it. Fleur de Chanel is more delicate, gentle and mild than other Chanel fragrances. It doesn't look like Chanel but it's Chanel.I like it.

guest_Persian cats lover
guest_Persian cats lover

Une Fleur is a very interesting perfume: fresh, crispy clean and clear... not like any other Chanel creations. Definitaly "one flower" only but not camellia, so the picture of the camellia flower on the box is a bit misleading. Many people say that camellias do not smell. Yes, some do. Sasanqua "High Fragrance" for example.
There was a very strong crispy green note at the beginning, a couple of hours later it evolved into a gentle jasmine and stayed that way. But that was not the end. The next day I smelled the best of the fragrance, my sweater I worn the day before smelled a bit flowery, sweet and citrusy. Wow! What a surprise it was!

fountaingirl
fountaingirl

Une Fleur de Chanel is a lovely heady floral fragrance that features jasmine quite prominently. It is nowhere near as one-dimensional as you might think from the name "Une Fleur" or "One Flower." There are other notes in here, but the whole mix works together to set the stage for the star of the show.

If you are a jasmine lover, you need this in your wardrobe. The first time I tested this, I had sprayed some on the little paper strips they hand out at the counter. I'd rubbed it on my wrist as well and forgotten about it. Maybe a week later, after a brief warm spell, I put my coat back on and got this faint whiff of something that smelled SO GOOD, so fresh, floral but not cloying, not sickeningly strong but still plenty clear. I traced it back, trying to figure out what it was from my wardrobe and sniffed by current bottles and it wasn't any of them! Finally, I figured out: Une Fleur.

If you aren't a fan of most jasmines because of the indolic thing, try this one just the same. It's a very refined but playful jasmine, not a super-heavy smutty jasmine. I personally like the smut too, so heavy jasmines don't bother me, but I think this is an excellent addition for someone who "really would like jasmine except for that thing you sometimes get with it" because to my nose that's not the case here.

Une Fleur de Chanel by Chanel 4.39 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Une Fleur de Chanel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chanel Une Fleur de Chanel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Une Fleur de Chanel by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Une Fleur de Chanel by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.