Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Charriol Eau de Parfum Charriol for women

Charriol Eau de Parfum Charriol for women
dislike

Charriol Eau de Parfum Charriol for women Pictures Charriol Eau de Parfum Charriol for women Pictures Charriol Eau de Parfum Charriol for women Pictures

Charriol Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2008, along with Charriol Eau de Toilette. Woody-oriental character of this fragrance is defined with juniper berries, orange blossom, mango, incense, frangipani flower, vanilla orchid, amber, tonka and patchouli. The perfume was created by Guillaume Flavigny, as a sophisticated fragrant radiance of ultimate luxury, combined of gold and gems. Its flacon is striking, circle-shaped, framed in Charriol's characteristic motive of spiral steel cable, with a relief in transparent glass. The fragrance is available as 50ml and 100ml (1,7 and 3,4 oz) EDP.

Vanilla orchid Orange Blossom Juniper Berries Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Mango Woodsy Notes Incense Frangipani

Flowerbomb

Charriol Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

on the noze
on the noze

Got this with a blind buy and what a pleasant surprise! Reminds me of Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf.
Very 'pretty,' 'fluffy' and 'soft' without being too light. Impressive strength. Lasts for 5 or so hours.
Love it!!

Soofiya
Soofiya

After loving imperial saphir,I decided to give this one a try
It's amazing,as lovely as saphir and even better!
Highly recommended to all oriental lovers,this is a heavy,rounded,rich oriental with dominant tonka,amber and incense which is soften by bright notes like frangipany,mango and orchid
It's warm,soft,delicious and very sexy,I agree there is something masculine here,but it soon drys down to a sensual,smooth scent
I totally agree this is an underrated gem,just as saphir,very unique,well made and well blended and longevity and sillage are great too,it stays with you for good hours,totally noticeable for others without becoming cloying or irritating at all
I really regret not buying this treature the day I tested it,now I can't find it anywhere
If anyone knows where sells this beauty in tehran,please let me know

onaona
onaona

Underexposed.
Underrated.
Underappreciated.

Any talk of hidden gems, must start with a conversation about Charriol Eau de Parfum. I feel as if it has been kept under wraps here on the site. That is, of course, the case with many fine jewels. Until now ;)

Charriol is tonka balmy and sensual, while remaining sophisticated and fashionable. It's incredibly warm and alluring to me, made especially so by the lovely vanilla orchid and golden amber at the very heart.

It has a subtle, yet persistent sweetness about it, but will still satisfy any sweet tooth perfume lover. It's more naturally occurring (thankfully) than candy coated, courtesy of the mango.

The berries (not exactly distinguishable as juniper berries to my nose) appear to be responsible for a little spice, and maybe the little tingle of tartness I detect initially.

The incense adds a haze of smokiness from top to bottom, but it's slight and distant, adding a layer without the darkness sometimes rendered unbearable to me by more intense incense notes.

Impressive projection, longevity and wonderfully blended to perfection.

Let the conversation begin. Don't let it end, until you have a bottle :D

Tiger84
Tiger84

Wonderful, similar to Serpentine without the unbearable sweetness, this feels to me like Serpentine done better. Well blended, good quality, rich and warm. Unfortunately half of my small sample evaporated during my two weeks absence from home, which scared and saddened me. I quickly used up the rest so all the brilliant balsamic juice wouldn't go to waste.

quea
quea

Strong and warm scent. I think this fragrance is more into woman 40+, I remember my mother ever smelled like this.

In my country we usually use natural oil to massage when we caught a cold or nause not. This Charriol also reminds me of that oil.

And if you can't stand patchouli, don't try this.

T1
T1

This is a really surprising fragrance, to me it totally represents the 'lear-jet hippie'. It is a restrained, elegant cocktail of spicy+woody+smoke blended with tropical fragrances - reminds me of falling into a dreamlike state as if I were in a very high-end luxury hotel resort... wandering along in the gorgeously heady magnificence of ginger-lily pathways, dressed in flowing silks on my way to an exclusive nightclub. The scent trail is a sheer mix of balmy weather blended with cooling sea breezes carrying exotic flowers, sun-soaked tropical fruits and an overall feeling of relaxation, I am expensively calm and refreshed after a long swim in the turquoise sea.

I can easily imagine this perfume being popular in Brunei, Saudi Arabia and Dubai. It totally speaks of high quality living. A sophisticated Angel (Djinn) for squillionaires who don't want anybody to recognise their signature scent, yet still be part of modernity. The tonka base is absolutely beautiful!!

Bettany87
Bettany87

Charriol EDP is an impressively powerful scent yet it maintains its sensual qualities. The intense first spray immediately surrounded me with an orb of the smokey incense and the mild nutty-vanilla flavor of the tonka bean, totally luscious. I tried searching for the patchouli but failed to detect any on my skin, that is not necessarily a bad thing. The amber rears its head after minutes have passed giving this oriental-floral fragrance more of that warm and subdued sweetness. Positively enchanting.

I have a feeling that lovers of Shalimar will find Charriol altogether appealing. The drydown is reminiscent of the smokey and sweet Shalimar Fourreau du Soir. Longevity is not as good as Shalimar's, the scent lasted about 5 hours on my skin, but enough to garner compliments.

mimi.smell

This si fantastic scent! Elegant powdery tonka bean incense. It's sooooo gorgeous and I always, really always get compliments when I wear it. Strongly recommend. You should at least try this beauty - choose a semi cold day or evening.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

If you hate vanilla/TM Angel don't go for this.

mimi.smell

I have EDP.I'm shure I can smell some red pepper in it's sharp opening. Than relatively quickly it becomes smoky and sweet fruity fragance with some drop of bitterness inside. It's pretty loud, but more playfull than serious.
I like this warm smoky sweet smell - it's simply gorgeous, specially today when the weather is really bad - rainy,windy and cold. Thanks Charriol for warming me.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

when i smell this perfume i feel something like vanilla and i love the way of this vanilla or caramel but there is no vanilla or caramel ...it is a mango :) anyway i love it and i think it is one of my favorite caramel scent or that my nose feelings :)

ella21690
ella21690

every time i wear this perfume i m being asked what i m wearing..this is the perfect one.
i usually wear it night when i m going to different parties and where is a lot of smoke from cigarettes..but i must say that in combination with that smoke the perfume is even better.

Eyla
Eyla

Whenever I think nothing can surprise me, a fragrance appears around the corner and punches me right in the nose!
2008. as the year of creation does not fit Charriol EDP because, besides the scent, it's bottle looks like something that would be found under a layer of dust (after you have overcome the fear of the dark and allergy to dust & dust mites), in a remote region in the attic.
opaque glass is cut so that it has an antique look, a heavy ring around the syringe and a metal cap seem like they are made of real gold, or at least covered with it. gold ring with rhinestones is very convincing and looks nice on the finger, even if, like me, you're not a fan of gold, and "all that shines''.
manly opening is without juniper berries and it starts immediately with amber cream & woodsy notes, and the ingredients are so well mixed that the first few hours of wearing it I cannot recognize the notes individually. the smell is just warm & resin-like, with ubiquitous refined sweetness; pleasantly strong, if there is such a category.
But slowly, hours later, I start to feel Tonka, and in this fragrance it must be written with a capital letter. Here, Tonka is wonderful, warm and wet with undertone of tobacco flavored almonds. Incense here is elegant, added with measure, accompanied by subtle notes of fragipani.
the smell is constantly creamy, but in the manner in which the cream smells like from a warm, freshly bathed and dried, female skin. the pleasure comes from a mix of mango, neroli and vanilla orchids (yes, pollenised vanilla floral scent), and the sharpness of patchouli is reduced to a minimum so it too is creamy.
my brain seeks similarities and finds them in the Estee Lauder Sensuous, Armani Sensi, Jacomo Art # 02 and Kenzo Amour Le Parfum. but not as if this is a copy in any way, because it smells older than all of the above, but like it took everything that impressed me with these smells and here it is connected into one harmonized body which, apart that it is an unmistakable Oriental Woody, it cannot be placed in any age group, not even in a time period nor it can be added to the opportunity that is appropriate for it to be worn.
For me, Charriol EDP is "all for one, one for all", yes, for me, it's all that.

Cheryl5406
Cheryl5406

This is a perfect example of how all the right notes sound so good in your mind but the reality is a symphonic disaster. Terrible scent - so disappointing. This perfume smells like one of those Coty drugstore wannabes. Total stinkerama...

c3c
c3c

I just received a sample of Charriol and currently am in lust.
The opening notes are reminiscent of a mens cologne, but a wonderful cologne. If I walked past a man that smelled like this I'd drool on him. Juniper berries, mango, and just the slightest aura of incense.
As the opening notes soften the flowers begin to creep out more, still with juniper in the background.
Gradually tonka becomes noticeable and Charriol starts to remind me of a well behaved Angel. "Well behaved" as in no danger of the patchouli wiping you out depending on the day. The patchouli here is a well blended accent. If I didn't see it in the notes I would miss the fact it's even there.

For me the opening notes are comforting. Like giving your man a hug right after he puts on the most incredible smelling cologne. That is what makes Charriol stand out from the other Angel and Euphoria style perfumes out there, even though the dry down is in their range.
Unique and well worth looking into.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Very strong woodsy opening, almost masculine, but comforted by just enough amount of sweet notes. I love juniper berries combined with mango and incense in this fragrance - very unusual, warm and seductive. Charriol Eau de Parfum is very innovative and up-to-date, very mature chic.

Eglantina
Eglantina

Very charming parfum. With woody notes and some of vanilla. Soft and warm. I'm in love with them from first smell :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Charriol Charriol Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Charriol Charriol Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Charriol Eau de Parfum by Charriol. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Charriol Eau de Parfum by Charriol represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.