Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Chaumet Chaumet for women

Chaumet Chaumet for women
dislike

Production of perfumes in jeweler houses has already become a custom. It is also a usual thing to produce bottles in shapes of jewelry. Pure, simple and elegant bottles in shape of pendants, as well as white colour, say a lot about a perfume’s character even before it is tested. This fragrance is feminine, elegant and very casual. The main notes are freesia, green ivy, tea blossom, jasmine, sandalwood, white musk and cedar. Chaumet was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony.

Orange Peach Anise Coriander Brazilian Rosewood

Carnation Tuberose Osmanthus Ylang-Ylang

Sandalwood Benzoin Vanilla Cedar

Universe

Chaumet Fragrance Reviews

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

Another great potential classic that they discontinued very soon (at least, in Spain, where I live). It was a very nice and decent fresh floral-oriental scent. I think the notes are not correctly listed here. It opened with a citrus-green-flowery accord (ivy and some critruses), had a green- white-flowery heart (tea flowers) and a strong and elegant basis, mostly consisting in amber. The flacons were very chic, and seemed sumptuous without being garish, and very modern. Logevity and sillage were very good.
Slightly reminiscent of Givenchy's Eau Torride, which was withdrawed too very soon.

Escoteric
Escoteric

Wot can I say about this perfume. It is exactly what you would imagine a classy sophisticated Parisian woman would smell like. I bought it because overtones of the male version only sweeter. Its up there with the best of the best.

Elviraelbasan
Elviraelbasan

Very elegant perfume... Adorable .
It smells identical to Allure chanel... Emmm
Love it . Longlasting , not overpowering . Beautiful

Aardwolf
Aardwolf

I am so happy - I obtained a large tester bottle EdT of Chaumet! It was a blind buy, but a good one. I found out to my delight that it is very similar to Iceberg Universe, which I had and sadly lost and which is also difficult to obtain.

I think I understand why this fragrance is no longer in production; the official notes describing this scent are completely different from the actual notes in the juice. That is confusing and weird! Green ivy, freesia and tea are absent, this scent is definitely sweet woody with a hint of peach, very feminine and elegant, to be used with moderation. For special occasions only!

lirving
lirving

Bought this in France when we lived there and been hooked ever since. Very feminine and never over powering. Absolutely love it and very disappointed that its been discontinued.

Disconouvo
Disconouvo

The liscensing ended for this fragrance and so did the production...bummer! No longer available sadly as is the case with all other chaumet fragrances.

mariesthlm
mariesthlm

this was all new when I at bankok airport fell in love with it, it was a fragrance I wore when wanting to feel xtra feminine and luxorius. It´s very feminine and elegant. just enough flowers and a bit powdery. i liked it a lotand the flask itself is a gem.

klonk
klonk

This is a very beautiful one. In fact I tested Boucheron 'B' lately and I find that Chaumet smells almost identical....!
A warm, sensual and sophisticated scent. Quite strong, so only a little goes a very long way, which is a good thing. I would not discribe this as green or casual though...
Beautiful bottle too!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chaumet Chaumet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chaumet Chaumet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chaumet by Chaumet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chaumet by Chaumet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.