Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Chaumet L'eau Chaumet for women

Chaumet L'eau Chaumet for women
dislike

Chaumet L'eau by Chaumet is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Louise Turner. Top notes are sicilian bergamot, tea and chinese red currant; middle notes are mimosa, wild jasmine and rose; base notes are sandalwood, white musk and almond tree.

Sicilian Bergamot Tea Chinese Red Currant

Mimosa Wild Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood White Musk Almond Tree

Aqua Allegoria Grosellina
Dreamlife

Chaumet L'eau Fragrance Reviews

Scintillia
Scintillia

Very good combination! Very nice scent! Perfect for the spring. It's really like cup of fresh tea with sugar! :)

LIN
LIN

I love this one so much!!!
Does anyone know where can i get it this days??? I believe it's gone forever... if you know anything please help (:

fotolux
fotolux

I like this frgrance. It`s smells very nice, like a river, like a cup of fresh tea(tea and redcurrant note) with sugar (sweet mimosa).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chaumet Chaumet L'eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chaumet Chaumet L'eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chaumet L'eau by Chaumet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chaumet L'eau by Chaumet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Midnight Poison Lalique Amethyst Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess  2011 Gucci Gucci pour Homme Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Giorgio Armani Sensi Burberry Burberry Women Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Nina Ricci Nina Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Estée Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Lancome Tresor In Love Versace Versense Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Salvador Dali Dalissime Cacharel Noa Perle Creed Spring Flower