Designers » C » Floral « Groups

StormFlower Eau de Toilette Cheryl for women

StormFlower Eau de Toilette Cheryl for women
dislike

I have it: 11 I want it: 11

StormFlower Eau de Toilette Cheryl for women Pictures StormFlower Eau de Toilette Cheryl for women Pictures

British pop singer Cheryl (known as Cheryl Cole, born as Cheryl Tweedy, now Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini) presented her first fragrance StormFlower in 2014. In early 2015, she launches its new edition—StormFlower Eau de Toilette.

StormFlower Eau de Toilette is described as a light but undeniably feminine fragrance, captivatingly modern, and playful with a hint of intrigue. The composition opens with a bright and sparkling citrus blend of lemon and bergamot. The heart combines flowers of rose, peony and sensual jasmine. The base of sandalwood, white musk and vanilla finishes the fragrance.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lemon Bergamot

Peony Rose Jasmine

Sandalwood Vanilla White Musk

StormFlower

StormFlower Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Isobela
Isobela

There is a E.U wide ban on the testing of cosmetic products on animals since 2004-2009, and a ban on selling cosmetic products in the E.U that have been tested on animals elsewhere since 2013. Therefore this should not have been tested on animals. Hope this helps :)

Since I'm here I thought I may as well give a review of this. I have already reviewed the original and this one is the same to my nose but a much lighter version. This really is an eau de toilette of 'Stormflower'. I personally prefer it as it's more subtle and blends into my skin better. This is going on the want list! I also love the fact that some of the proceeds go to a charity to help disadvantaged kids :)

callumnicholson
callumnicholson

I love this scent! I loved stormflower edp and now I love stormflower edt. They are both quite floral and very feminine scents. Stormflower edp was a much more stronger and a fragrance for younger people yet this fragrance is a more elegant scent. I personally like stormflower edp better for the simple reason being it is stronger and is more to my fancy! I love this fragrance and I am so glad I bought it. I really think there could be a long line of stormflowers just like fantasies by britney spears! Keep them coming cheryl! X

sugahuni
sugahuni

A lighter floral version of the original.A beautifully designed bottle and fragrance.Smells great ♡

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

I have just picked up my 100ml bottle of StormFlower EDT by Cheryl. I have to say it is beautiful !! Lighter but still great ! Whatever people say this is NOT tested on animals. Anyway I sprayed this on my hand at 9am and I could still smell it at midnight when I went to bed. The EDT seems to last longer on my skin than the EDP. Either way I love this fragrance, I love the bottle and will always buy Cheryl's perfumes. The colours are gorgeous and the bottle is beautiful. I give this fragrance a 9/10. Just because there could have been a couple changes. Keep them coming Cheryl because I Don't Care what people say about your perfumes I love them !!!! xo

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I tried the eau de parfum and was disgusted by the fishy drydown so I tried this eau de toilette and yes, it has the same fishy drydown. Had to scrub it off because I didn't want to walk around smelling like fish. Thankfully, the fragrance isn't very longlasting and came off quite easily. Then I heard it is tested on animals which made me feel guilty for even trying it.

pinnock22
pinnock22

Could the notes be anymore uninteresting and boring? I don't think Cheryl had a lot to do with this to be honest...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cheryl StormFlower Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cheryl StormFlower Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify StormFlower Eau de Toilette by Cheryl. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of StormFlower Eau de Toilette by Cheryl represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cheryl StormFlower Noir Cheryl StormFlower Beyonce Rise Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer Katy Perry Spring Reign Ariana Grande Ari Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid Taylor Swift Taylor Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Katy Perry Royal Revolution Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Nicki Minaj Minajesty Exotic Edition One Direction That Moment Beyonce Pulse NYC Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Paris Hilton Can Can Beyonce Heat Rush Katy Perry Purr