Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Chevignon For Men Chevignon for men

Chevignon For Men Chevignon for men
dislike

herbal

Chevignon Brand was created in spirit of minimalism. The bouquet is simple (citrusy, spicy and woody), but very quality and masculine. Bearing in mind that America is the muse for this brand, the perfume smells and looks very American - American men like strong and simple fragrances. The package has a shape of whiskey bottle.

Artemisia Caraway Juniper Berries Green Notes Basil Bergamot

Carnation Jasmine Caraway Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Geranium

Leather Amber Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Polo Modern Reserve
Polo Crest

Chevignon For Men Fragrance Reviews

tzazal
tzazal

I ve got a miniature of this and I tried once. Its opening is cologne-like and makes you think that nothing is going to happen. After 15 minutes it starts its development. It's quite green, the typical pine forest fragrance we know, with some "ash" nuances. It lays between Loewe Esencia pour home and Polo Green. A gentleman's fragrance, very safe but a bit trivial, too.
What is impressive is it's performance. It lasts from morning till night!
The thing is that nowadays there are so many products of house keeping or personal care that have the same character of that, in minor quality of course. So I don't find any reason to use it as a perfume.

faramarz
faramarz

very lovely and sweet perfume for spring and summer. good sillage and longevity too.

Mojan
Mojan

I'm a girl and I'm loving this stuff.
I received a 30ml bottle of this as a gift on my buying several perfumes and I was about to give it to my brother or someone. But the curious cat as I am, just decided to give it a whiff before saying goodbye, and oh man, I'm glad I did it,'cause now I'm keeping it for myself.:)
I'm not that kind of girl who's used to wearing masculine scents. I enjoy delicate, feminine scents. Don't even enjoy most niche perfumes which are unisex. But this one, apart from opening which is rather cologne-like, turned to a soft, classy, woody-warm spicy scent with a hint of leather and a sweet warmth which I don't know should I attribute it to musk or amber or flowers. Anyway I really love it. It's a bit nostalgic to me. Smells like a real gentleman. I don't know what it is, but it has captivated me and I'm gonna enjoy every drop of it.

Cerulean
Cerulean

★★★★

This fragrance gets four stars for the following reasons:

-It works perfectly in any weather, currently wearing it in the summer and it's glorious

-Signature scent potential

-A longevity of 7 hours with good sillage staying refined and classy instead of loud

- If you miss the scent of vintage Ralph Lauren fragrances such as Polo or Polo Crest then this fragrance brings it all back...

-...at a very good price!

I don't think I need to be more thorough, just pure class, masculinity in an American casual way. (even if the brand is French)

The only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is that unfortunately, something in the base notes (probably the amber) is very synthetic, and it cheapens the overall quality. But the perfume is so cheap it's only logical.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

If you want to have a cologne that almost smells like Polo Crest or reserve, Chevignon For Men is IT!! I tried and I found it hard to know which wrist had Crest or Chevigon. A real attractive aromatic pine needle scent with a woodsy/herbal/spicy blend.
Longevity and Silage is decent lasting about 4-6hrs.
If you did the Coke/Pepsi test, most wouldn't be able to tell the difference. For a generic fragrance for a fraction of the price...I give it two thumbs up. 8/10

thomasrainy
thomasrainy

It has been my signature perfume for almost 10 years. I am experienced in niche perfumes but it is the most wearable perfume which does not influence my mood, just provide great aura. In Europe it is so rare and unique, not so many people use this scent.

I haven't tried this but the notes listed at Parfumo suggest it is similar to Polo:

Basil, Mugwort, Bergamot, Green notes, Caraway, Juniper berry.

Geranium, Jasmine, Caraway, Lily-of-the-valley, Carnation, Rose.

Amber, Oakmoss, Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Cedar.

kazak
kazak

A Cologne for those, who are tired of smell vanilla and cardamone. Contains note of peat smoke (not oysters) like good а whiskey.

syarul
syarul

When I wear this, I feel like a cowboy.

If you know what I mean.

So
So

It's my husband's signature perfume for about 20 years. Ever since, we've been trying to find a similar one, for the sake of variation, even for a much higher price. It was not possible. The closest ever, in my opinion, would be John Varvatos by John Varvatos.
In my opinion, it is a very manly, unique and unmistakable aroma, not commercial at all.

missan

I don´t know how it is possible to find this similar Rive Gauche, at least mine is not. Of course mine is rather old, but it´s much more Polo than anything else. It´s very well made.

meysam vazifeh
meysam vazifeh

در اولین اسپری خیلی زود متوجه میشید که با یه عطر کلاسیک طرف هستید . رایحه اولیه این عطر آشناست . فضای نه چندان Egoiste Chanel دوری با رایحه ی اولیه
داره و این به خاطر گل میخک هست منتحا تو این عطر گل میخک با روایح گیاهی و تند ترکیب شده ولی این بو رو یه رایحه خیــــلی ضعیف شیرین که نمیدونم گل هست یا میوه همراهی میکنه
بعد از حدود یک ربع رایحه میخک کمرنگ میشه و عطر یکم حالت چمن مانند پیدا میکنه و رایحه رز هم این بو رو همراهی میکنه ولی همچنان تند و گیاهی باقی خواهد ماند با شدت کمتر
درعرض نیم ساعت تقریبا شما میتونید تمام نت های بویایی این عطر رو حس کنید
پخش و ماندگاری خوبی هم داره

LeBart
LeBart

My best blind buy ever! Great masculine cologne, rather classic but original in its own minimalistic way. It starts with fresh bergamot and green notes but it doesn't last long. After some 20 minutes or so, the fragrance starts to LIVE, and the very heart of that "living" is carnation mingled with caraway and leather with a bit of rose that calm down the cedar and oakmoss that appear as base notes in the end. The middle notes last pretty long and they make the best part of projection.
Chevignon is an aromatic, spicy scent in its own calm way. It is masculine but not aggressive. It is strong but not cloying, it is self confident but not bragging. Of course, not for androgynous men, and the unisex lovers.

EDIT: After couple of days I can say one more thing: It is balanced in a beautiful and harmonic way. Great value for the price!

dasa
dasa

Great masculine aromatic scent. It reminds me of Rive Gauche pour homme a lot, especially in the beginning, but RG smells more, shall I say, soapy (kinda like shaving cream). Great quality of the juice, which was a pleasent surprise, since the bottle looks a bit cheap. It lasts about the same as RG on me, which can only be a compliment, considering YSL never lacked in quality and longevity of its perfumes. To me, Chevignon works its magic the most in the drydown, which is hats off, one of the better woody drydowns I experienced. Calm, aromatic, not overpowering nor overbearing - a scent to make both the one who carries it and the people around him happy - and thats whats all about when it comes to perfumes isnt it?
I read some of the reviews, and see that some of the people find it aquatic, or even citrusy. I dont get that at all. Bottom line, it starts, herbal and aromatic - patchouli, juniper and basil mostly, and then it settles into wonderful woody scent where the harshness of cedar is calmed by flower notes (bunch of them judging by the pyramid here, but I can not recognize all of them when I wear it). Base is what gives Chevignon its ultimate masculinity - oakmoss leather amber, musk - what more can a guy want?

sulistyocisco
sulistyocisco

this perfume smeeeeelllllll good and love it!!

Endymion
Endymion

My tester bottles says:

Top note young and fresh:
Wild mint - Basil - Bergamot

Preserved nature in the green leaves which warm under the Tunisian sun, Oregano and Rosermary.

Adventure in the middle note:
Cedar and Patchuli, Canadian Pine

Nostalgia with the Virginia Tobacco, the Russian Leather which enrobe the bottom note with authentic and virile.

missan

I like vintage Chevignon. Like they say it´s citrusy, spicey and woody, but there are also some very nice flowers. Long lasting and rather elegant, a bit similar to Jazz, which I love.

Cheadle
Cheadle

This cologne smells exactly as it looks. Strong Masculine, with a powerful herbal opening, initially very rough and wayward. Later on the notes assemble themselves creating a great woody scent trail. Something guys can reach for as a respectable backup for Anteaus, Polo, Boss No1, Aramis or Kouros.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

A light, very commercial-smelling aquatic-woody fragrance with a hint of citrus and swimming-pool chlorine residue. Eventually the chlorine subsides, leaving an aquatic scent with woody-musky notes in the base. It’s OK, but not really something I would want to wear or smell on someone else. A resounding neutral on this one.

arel81
arel81

they changed the bottle already...similar to davidoff silver shadow,kinda

faisal5384
faisal5384

This is a classic and STRONG masculine perfume. Citrus, grass spices and leathery. found this quite similar to polo green. Great silage and longevity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chevignon Chevignon For Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chevignon Chevignon For Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chevignon For Men by Chevignon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chevignon For Men by Chevignon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.