Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women Chevignon for women

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women Chevignon for women
dislike

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women was launched in 2010. Top notes are kumquat, black currant and pink tulip; middle notes are freesia and peony; base notes are woodsy notes, musk and amber.

Kumquat Black Currant pink tulip

Sea & Sun in Cadaques

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women Fragrance Reviews

nursafwah87
nursafwah87

I buy this blindly for 50ml and yes, I do not regret it!

I bought this for my mom. However, I am the first one who tested it.

Let me tell you about this perfume. It's great! It's long lasting and the sillage is powerful. You only need two sprays and that's it, the smell lingers for quite some time. I think it's more than 7 hours on me.

I live in a hot humid climate (Malaysia) and this perfume is so great because you know it's hard to find a quality perfume that is cheap in price but doesn't cheap in smell!

The citrus smelly is so refreshing and It's actually much better than Guess by Marciano (for female). I have bought so many bottles for Guess but this perfume has changed my mind and perhaps my brand loyalty!

I just bought another Chevignon's perfume which is Forever Mine. This time I bought for 100ml and I know I wouldn't frustrated. And yeah, that's not for my mom, it's for me!

This brand got quality in it. Love it!

p/s: sorry if I sounded so excited. This perfume really excites you, truth!

blinkadooo
blinkadooo

I found this one with a lovely price online, the notes and reviews here looks nice, so I blind buy it. But I'm not really impress with it. I don't know how Kumquat smells like (also those warm weather flowers since I'm tropical girl), I did detect fruity and woody notes, and a warm musk, this should make me feel fresh but I don't.

I guess it's just not the right combination for me. Not fresh and feel a bit synthetic/plastic. It's not an ugly scent, but make me don't wanna take a deep breath full of it.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

This is a wonderful perfume and I believe very under estimated. The qumquat note is dominant and makes a nice combination with light woody notes where the flowers are kept in the background. It is very long lasting and appropriate for summer and spring since is very fresh. I Own also the "forever mine" which is a winter perfume. The quality is superior in both and I am glad I added this in my collection. Reminds a lot to Light Blue by D&C.

Megamind
Megamind

I love this scent. I feel that I will never get annoyed with it. I can distinguish exotic kumquat and freesia in this fragrance. Kumquat and freesia whiffs are deliciously fresh with slightly sour lime note enduring all the day long. Moderate sweetness of black current balances the freshness of kumquat and lime (even if it is not mentioned). This refined subtle perfume merits to be at the same rang as Dior, D&G and other big perfume houses. Some people even think that this scent is similar to light blue D&G. Any case it's in the same category. This fragrance is underrated.
Very long lasting power and great silage on me.
What a lovely perfume!

sky74
sky74

People think I am wearing Dolce Gabbana "Light blue".

evanthie
evanthie

I guess it smells different on everyone. I don't detect any tulips, florals as such, and the kumquat. It's a mix of the blackcurrent and something woody. Smells great on me.

isabelle007
isabelle007

This EDT reminds me (and some other friends of mine) of Dolce Gabbana's Light Blue. Love it!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Forever Mine Into The Legend is very juicy and fruity in an exotic way and the fruits definitely dominate over the flowers, on me anyway. It's very breezy, fresh and invigorating. Also, despite it being a fruity scent it's long-lasting - it lasts for a good 18+ hours on me. I prefer it to Chevignon's Forever Mine which I quite like but not enough to want to keep it because it's a little too dry and spicy smelling for me overall.

Although it's not a commonplace kind of scent it did remind me immediately of a perfume I already have - Ungaro's Apparition Sky. They're incredibly similar scents yet, as far as I can see, they have almost totally different notes in them! Although Into The Legend and Apparition Sky do smell so similar, neither perfume is commonplace as such and aren't that easy to come by so they're not the kind of scents every other woman wears!

This is a perfume that could be worn easily just about anywhere. I do think it's probably more a warm weather perfume though rather than a cold weather one but then there are no rules to say a person can't wear a summery perfume during the middle of winter, so personally I'd wear this kind of scent anytime, anywhere!

shoreshells
shoreshells

A very lovely and generous fragrantica member gifted me with this lovely perfume! I am so thankful to her and I am really enjoying this perfume!

Martyna
Martyna

I really envy the previous reviewer, who found this fragrance dry, almost unisex with a woody undertone. I got my hopes up after reading that review, but on me this is a straight up fruity-floral with an emphasis on fruity. I agree that it is a bit unusual though, because on my skin, the kumquat really dominates and I do not think that I know any other fragrance where this note plays the leading role. It is usually somewhere in the background getting lost among all the other fruity notes of berries and currants of all sorts.

Here, I can barely detect the blackcurrant and floral notes because they all drown in the kumquat which makes this fragrance very juicy and slightly exotic on me. Just a little sweetness and really juicy fruit with some flowers softening it after a while. Funny how differently a fragrance can turn out on people.

After initial fruit blast this quickly loses sillage and sits rather close to the skin. When applied on my neck, throughout the day I was catching subtle whiffs of the fragrance but I do not know how much of it would I need to use to leave a trail. The longevity is quite good for an EDT though. It lasted all day but because of the minimal sillage it didn't make much of a difference. Seemed to be a bit more intense on clothes but still not very impressive.

I think it is a very nice fragrance, but since I have recently turned away from fruity perfume, it just isn't for me. If you like cheerful, fruity scents which are more juicy than sweet you may want to give this a try.

Well, you have an account of two completely different experiences with this fragrance so I guess that you have no other choice than trying it out for yourself ;-)

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon 3.88 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chevignon Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chevignon Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.