Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women Chevignon for women

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women Chevignon for women
dislike

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women was launched in 2010. Top notes are kumquat, black currant and pink tulip; middle notes are freesia and peony; base notes are woodsy notes, musk and amber.

Kumquat Black Currant pink tulip

Freesia Peony

Woodsy Notes Musk Amber

D&G Light Blue

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women Fragrance Reviews

sky74
sky74

People think I am wearing Dolce Gabbana "Light blue".

evanthie
evanthie

I guess it smells different on everyone. I don't detect any tulips, florals as such, and the kumquat. It's a mix of the blackcurrent and something woody. Smells great on me.

isabelle007
isabelle007

This EDT reminds me (and some other friends of mine) of Dolce Gabbana's Light Blue. Love it!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Forever Mine Into The Legend is very juicy and fruity in an exotic way and the fruits definitely dominate over the flowers, on me anyway. It's very breezy, fresh and invigorating. Also, despite it being a fruity scent it's long-lasting - it lasts for a good 18+ hours on me. I prefer it to Chevignon's Forever Mine which I quite like but not enough to want to keep it because it's a little too dry and spicy smelling for me overall.

Although it's not a commonplace kind of scent it did remind me immediately of a perfume I already have - Ungaro's Apparition Sky. They're incredibly similar scents yet, as far as I can see, they have almost totally different notes in them! Although Into The Legend and Apparition Sky do smell so similar, neither perfume is commonplace as such and aren't that easy to come by so they're not the kind of scents every other woman wears!

This is a perfume that could be worn easily just about anywhere. I do think it's probably more a warm weather perfume though rather than a cold weather one but then there are no rules to say a person can't wear a summery perfume during the middle of winter, so personally I'd wear this kind of scent anytime, anywhere!

shoreshells
shoreshells

A very lovely and generous fragrantica member gifted me with this lovely perfume! I am so thankful to her and I am really enjoying this perfume!

Martyna
Martyna

I really envy the previous reviewer, who found this fragrance dry, almost unisex with a woody undertone. I got my hopes up after reading that review, but on me this is a straight up fruity-floral with an emphasis on fruity. I agree that it is a bit unusual though, because on my skin, the kumquat really dominates and I do not think that I know any other fragrance where this note plays the leading role. It is usually somewhere in the background getting lost among all the other fruity notes of berries and currants of all sorts.

Here, I can barely detect the blackcurrant and floral notes because they all drown in the kumquat which makes this fragrance very juicy and slightly exotic on me. Just a little sweetness and really juicy fruit with some flowers softening it after a while. Funny how differently a fragrance can turn out on people.

After initial fruit blast this quickly loses sillage and sits rather close to the skin. When applied on my neck, throughout the day I was catching subtle whiffs of the fragrance but I do not know how much of it would I need to use to leave a trail. The longevity is quite good for an EDT though. It lasted all day but because of the minimal sillage it didn't make much of a difference. Seemed to be a bit more intense on clothes but still not very impressive.

I think it is a very nice fragrance, but since I have recently turned away from fruity perfume, it just isn't for me. If you like cheerful, fruity scents which are more juicy than sweet you may want to give this a try.

Well, you have an account of two completely different experiences with this fragrance so I guess that you have no other choice than trying it out for yourself ;-)

Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon 3.69 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chevignon Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chevignon Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Mine Into The Legend for Women by Chevignon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.