Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Forever Mine for Men Chevignon for men

Forever Mine for Men Chevignon for men
dislike

Forever Mine is a fragrant pair from 2009 which promises eternal love and symbolizes togetherness. Top notes include cumquat, cardamom, bergamot and nutmeg, a heart features sea aromas, jasmine and woody-solar aromas. A base finishes with tonka, cashmere and precious amber. Available as 50 and 100ml edt.

Kumquat Bergamot Cardamom Nutmeg

Sea water Jasmine Woodsy Notes

Cashmere Wood Tonka Bean Amber

Forever Mine for Men Fragrance Reviews

karlochacon
karlochacon

I have it on me today first time using it....well it is very weak... I bought it at discount... not very happy with it

instantjim
instantjim

I got a 100ml bottle for $5 at a local perfume store here in Australia (for those in Oz - the biggest perfume chain store - which, sadly will be closing down all 50 or so branches within months). This is really a non-event as far as fragrances go. It is not really bad, it's just so weak that it is hard to say much about it at all. It is a sweetish fragrance, possible related to Lemale, Joop and others of the same ilk. I will be giving this one away, or perhaps, using it as whiteboard cleaner.

Molko
Molko

Yees, I also think this can be unisex, because it's a sweet scent, I feel nuts and little vanilia, like Diesel fuel for life homme...

blueberry
blueberry

It is Oriental Woody and could be considered Fougere - on the sweet side, but much more subdued and skin-close than both Joop Homme and Le Male. Generally, as for the notes, I would not compare it to Joop Homme because it lacks the immense cinnamon/vanilla/patchouli/sandalwood and almost cherry-like blast and sillage of the famous Joop!
Forever Mine is very rich in cardamon and tonka bean - it is soft, warm, sensual and cozy, almost powdery, with very little citrus notes - in fact I am trying to detect the kumquat as this fruit reminds me of Corfu so much! It kind of reminds me of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge or Xeryus Rouge even, still it is more on the woody side.
7 hours on skin-the lasting power is not bad, yet sillage could be better - it is a very intimate scent, only detectable if you sniff it. However, on the scarf it will stay for days and exude nice aroma delicately.
UNISEX fragrance, no doubt about it!

badkarma
badkarma

it's close to both joop homme and le male.. not bad for the price

carera
carera

its very close to joop homme

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chevignon Forever Mine for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chevignon Forever Mine for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Mine for Men by Chevignon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Mine for Men by Chevignon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Gucci Envy for Men Gucci Gucci pour Homme Laura Biagiotti Roma per Uomo Thierry Mugler B*Men Jesus Del Pozo In Black Givenchy Pi Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Prada Infusion d`Homme Dolce&Gabbana D&G Carolina Herrera CH Men Dolce&Gabbana By Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Escada Escada Magnetism for Men