Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Miss Chi Chi for women

Miss Chi Chi for women
dislike

I want it: 10

Miss Chi by Chi is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Miss Chi was launched in 2006. Top notes are grapefruit, red apple and peach; middle note is orange blossom; base notes are vanilla, amber, tonka bean and musk.

Grapefruit Red Apple Peach

Orange Blossom

Vanilla Amber Tonka Bean Musk

Miss Chi Fragrance Reviews

üürnlerinizden tester istiyorum mümkünse

this is a nice fruity sweet & sour fragrance with some tastes of spices.
red apple and grape fruit are my favorite fruits and peach smells very well in this one.
it's a good perfume for teenagers or those who like younger fresh perfumes(like me!).
when it remains it becomes more romantic and sweet.
I regret that there aren't so many bottles of this one where I live.but the last time I found a flacon for an incredible discounting price!if I wasn't in the money crise I would buy it for sure.

Miss Chi by Chi 3.67 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chi Miss Chi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chi Miss Chi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Chi by Chi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Chi by Chi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity Gourmand
Crabtree & Evelyn Found Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten Lulu Castagnette LuluCastagnette Deborah Frutti Rossi Avril Lavigne Black Star Escada Desire Me Crazylibellule and the Poppies Poule de Luxe Vanilla Sucre Glace Koto Parfums Hello Kitty Woman April Aromatics Heart Chakra Oil Pamela Anderson Malibu Night Payard Lychee Mousse Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Balkis