Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tango Chiara Boni for women

Tango Chiara Boni for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 18

Tango by Chiara Boni is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Tango was launched in 2008. Top notes are apricot, coconut, rose, basil and pineapple; middle notes are ylang-ylang, jasmine, geranium and carnation; base notes are cedar, teak wood, sandalwood and tonka bean.

Apricot Coconut Rose Basil Pineapple

Ylang-Ylang Jasmine Geranium Carnation

Cedar Teak Wood Sandalwood Tonka Bean

Tango Fragrance Reviews

DiaAnna
DiaAnna

Where can I buy this from in Germany ? I can't find it anywhere :(

how come a perfume can be sexier than this one?the shape of bottle,colors,notes and total smelling all are saying how unique this perfume is.it's a very high class perfume for a young lady who likes classics.when I smell it and I close my eyes I can't imagine a girl,but the one who is incredibly beautiful,with long ironed black hairs and who loves dancing.
but be careful!this is not for every day and every occasion use.it's just wearable for evening or midnight and special occasions.using too much of this one would make you dizzy or even give you headache.
the Italian designer has started with fruity notes.combining coconut,pineapple and mint is a new idea that doesn't seem awesome,but it has gone well.the blend of rose softens and gives it more feminity and then it comes to bold floral scents mixed with weak woody notes.
actually I'm not into floral oriental scents but I admire this one and I have it in mind as a probably "but list".

Tango by Chiara Boni 4.00 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chiara Boni Tango fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chiara Boni Tango, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tango by Chiara Boni. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tango by Chiara Boni represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Estée Lauder Tuscany Per Donna Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Luciano Soprani Solo Amore Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Caron En Avion Nanette Lepore Nanette DSH Perfumes Route d'Iris Rasasi Sharina Jeanne Arthes Arthes Love Never Dies Gold Ulric de Varens Isa Playboy Play It Spicy Revlon Bling Bling