Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women
dislike

I have it: 2783 I had it: 896 I want it: 2127 My signature: 223

tropical
Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Videos Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Videos Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Videos
Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe for women Pictures

The new eponymous eau de parfum by Chloe is quite a departure from the once-popular tuberose composition of the same name. A light and fresh yet seductively strong and self-possessed scent, the new Chloe fragrance is in no way its predecessor's timid younger sister.

Just like all Chloe's bold, arty and free-spirited designs, the fragrance is feminine in a rather non-traditional, not all-out-girly way. Its accords expertly play against each other and they seduce the audience by being both elegant and daring at the same time.

The fragrance is very versatile, it is intended for everyday use and is more than suitable for becoming someone's unique signature scent. Chloe edp was launched in 2008. Chloe Eau de Parfum was created by Amandine Marie and Michel Almairac.

Peony Freesia Litchi

Silk

Chloe Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Yayayaya223
Yayayaya223

I have been wearing this since it came out and love it I am on my second bottle,but my bottle always get so dark and dirty the silver part of the top. I used silver cleaning cloth to clean it it goes back to silver but as expensive as thus it's annoying....
It's pretty soapy clean I really love it.will continue to repurchase.

jellybeantree

This is a perfect everyday fragrance, long lasting and pretty, versatile. I used to get a headache from over spraying . I now only spray three times. It seems to be the perfect number for me. This is the only rose based fragrance I like.

piahellgren

Firstly, eaudemoi, sorry for sounding trite- My bad! Anyway, having now worn Chloe for a few days I must say that I sincerely love it. Together with my love for Lopez Glow I think that I am developing a serious crush on ultra clean scents, for this one really is! I get SO much strawberry compote from this! I, of course, do know that there is no strawberry in it, but I basically think they litchi/lychee combined with the magnolia and rose creates this. My grand mom used to make strawberry compote when I grew up and the country house also always smelled from clean woods waiting to be burnt on the colder evenings and fresh roses that she brought in from the grassy sides of the beach. I don´t so much smell the amber in it, but I think is what keeps it from being super cold- now it´s just kind of cold: So cold strawberry compote with fresh beach roses! And it lasts and lasts, which I almost NEVER got from scents made after the year of 2000. It´s wonderful and also- it is sad that girly has come to mean dainty or meek because girls are great and this is for a great girl of any age!

BelleChloe
BelleChloe

This is THE perfect classy and understated fragrance. It is delicate yet powerful - reminds me of Paris.

I don't agree with anyone saying that it is a typical innocent-young-girl perfume. To me those are much sweeter.

@piahellgren

Of course you have every right - I was just mentioning my own experience and associations, due to Chloe EDP's remarkable popularity within a certain demographic. I have no doubt it smells great on you :)

piahellgren

I hope it´s ok to write about this scent not being Korean... ;-) I don´t pretend to be all girly and Hello-Kitty because I am Swedish. I am also not nouvelle bourgeois (I can´t even bother to look the word up), but rather old academia- and why that matters is still flabbergasting to me. Anyway, I´m an old rock chick and this perfume smells awesome on me. Perfection. Will come back to explain why later.

halona1
halona1

I tried this perfume just few times and it always gets me into rose garden. Soft, genuine, innocent smell of roses and clean skin. The drydown reminds me Gucci Envy Me and Aqua Di Gioa. For me it's the best from Chloe, the other perfumes are too musky.

YunitaArien
YunitaArien

Previous comment was cery true. My Korean friend just posted on instagram that she just got this perfume. Its not bad, i have smelled this perfume and I can imagine an Asian innocent girly girl wearing it.

eaudemoi

Chloe always makes me smile a bittersweet little smile to myself. I remember the first time I smelled it - on a girl who walked past me on campus. It was obvious that she was an international student from Korea (I'm Korean myself, and there's a certain way of dressing/makeup/carriage that leaves no doubt when identifying the Korean nouvelle bourgeoisie.) In any case, it fits well into the codes of Korean beauty standards - pretty, innocent, girly, pure...doe-eyed dolls. And so, so clean. There is no jolie laide going on here. No, this is jolie jolie. Any laide must be eliminated.

Anyway, I had no clue what the name of the perfume was then (it was 3 years ago, long before I took an interest in this world) but when I started paying attention, I noticed that scent popping up again and again around campus, without fail, from Korean, Japanese, or Chinese international students decked out in white and baby pink, emanating from their bouncy permed curls.

The cleanliness is almost impeccable. It's not just clean. It's sterile.

So in a way, it tears me apart. So many people wear it, especially these Asian girls, so uniqueness is laughable. It's so pretty, but it fits the stereotype I've been trying to avoid my whole life like a glove. Pretty, fragile, graceful, soft-spoken, never out of line. I'm simultaneously drawn and disgusted.

In the end, I opted for the Chloe EDP Intense, where pepper and sandalwood darken this rose and gives it an opinion. Still not perfect, but it gets me there.

Nil3
Nil3

My 'perfume peeve' is Freesia.

BUT as I tried this today on my chest, 9 hours ago, it would be plain stupidity to not get AT LEAST a 30 or 50 ml bottle of this.

If a perfume works so wonderfully well on your skin then why not wear it once in your life, right?

The beauty of trying out perfume. This is the correct way to do it. Spray it on your chest and behind your ears.... Then go home. It just speaks truth. It never lies on your skin.

promaya
promaya

I tested it just to see what the whole fuss was about. :)
I'd say that i agree with most comments found here - it's a real PRO, it's really FLORAL, it's both CLASSY and CLASSIC, it's very FEMININE, it is a great bridge between lovers of airy/aquatic and heavier/aromatic fragrances...but, it lacks that last kick that would make it SPECIAL. Rose is blended beautifully with other scents, it's got a nice continuum (what you smell immediately is what you get generally), no surprises, no negative undertones...but, not special.

I have also noticed that it behaves very differently on different types of skin which is a warning if you tend to test perfumes only on paper slips.

I agree with the keyword here- unoffensive. But, it won't wake you up in the morning, either.

brebtalka40
brebtalka40

I liked it on the first day when I tried it but later I got bored with it. (I got a sample vial.) Smells elegant&clean, it is a light scent but stays all day on, and the roses are lovely but to buy a regular bottle seems like wasting money.

love ferfumes
love ferfumes

A classic-y floral perfume with bitter, musty note as a start. Then "freshness" kicks in. All with the rose blended in. The end.
It suits a 30s woman who wears suits and wool skirt from anntaylor.
I'm glad that I received it as a gift. Nope, I wouldn't buy one.

Brian's Wee Sister
Brian's Wee Sister

I can understand why people would love Chloe. It is certainly a classy floral, overpoweringly floral, but for me, it is too much flower and too much powder. My niece wears it and carries it off brilliantly, but this is just not to my taste.

lostoros
lostoros

A strong perfume, with a lot of staying power. Rose notes come through thick and fast. I always get complimented when I wear this fragrance, but it's not my favorite scent!

isaland
isaland

Not a bad fragrance but too classic for my taste. Missing a little something to make it special. Smells too much like an old lady perfume. Longevity is awesome though.

jellybeantree

@josemarcos No, it only comes in 75ml . Being the largest bottle.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Is there a 100ml bottle of Chloe EDP? Thanks,

Brookerod
Brookerod

Very clean almost soapy scent. Classic and I just can't get enough. It's not an offensive scent...good for wearing to the office as it's subtle.

Missyee
Missyee

I remember using a soap that smelled like Chloe.
The scent did not amuse me.

galaxy86
galaxy86

If I could, I would buy that big bottle the model is holding in third picture. It is beautiful but simple floral perfume. I am a sucker for rose notes in perfumes and this is very well done with litchi, peony and awesome cerdarwood and amber.

ismellsogood

Well!I went to the perfume shop as soon as the school run was over and let me tell you this.It is a worthy perfume- it is an eau de parfum that lives up to it's purpose ,four sprays and my stomach is full.lol! I suddenly walk with a spring in my step,I feel ultra feminine, heads have turned.It has immediate effect.It does not smell like air freshener it does not smell repulsive,it is too chic to give headaches ...IT SMELLS LIKE PERFUME This beauty is on my wrists and it has literally made me feel like I am walking in a bubble of beautiful Parisienne,luxurious, fresh and clean ...what is the word??? hahaha! I just feel pretty! My eyes have popped! It has done what it was meant to do and I simply applaud it!
It definitely has its own stamp- it does partly remind me of a Michael Kors fragrance,however it is more feminine, modern very sultry, cosy and womanly.You know this perfume is very long lasting, that is what I needed in my life... I am also wearing Davidoff coral reef and it hasn't clashed,Chloe I feel will blend well with most fragrances but equally do well on her own!. So I have ordered a 75ml.,that will last me for a very long time I am sure- I have to say the bottle is deluxe, beautiful to admire,simple and sweet. I feel so excited,hurry up postman!

Instant mood lifter, wear everyday or for special ocassions. I wonder if it was the fact I was wearing Chloe today, the reason why the phone shop manager gave me a special discount;)

CarmendyNola
CarmendyNola

If Michael Kors and Stella McCartney had a baby, they would name her Chloe. Michael and Stella are two of my favorite scents and Chloe is a kind of innocent blend of the two. Pure syrupy-sensual rose(Stella) combined with a classic cashmere and tuberose base. Also, few people mention it in fragrances but I'm from New Orleans and I get magnolias (Michael is 100% magnolias to me) in abundance with Chloe. Magnolias have a natural sillage, as some will know, you can literally smell a blooming tree from quite a long distance away.

I can wear Chloe on carefree t-shirt and jeans days when I need to feel that elegant finishing touch because it is both casual and elegant. I totally understand the Lily of the Valley middle-note. I actually kind of wish it wasn't there. . . As Baby's Breath can add a briny scent to your dozen roses, lily of the valley ads a slight astringency to this lovey fragrance that it probably doesn't need. But I digress into nit-pickiness.

Chloe is a classic, lovely creation.

ismellsogood

The reviews on this Chloe are so wonderful I have never smelt this scent, will be running to the perfume store tomorrow! I actually really hope I adore it

injroa
injroa

Wow so many reviews for this perfume. I did not know that it is very popular well, of course i've been out of the loop of the perfume world for many years.

I used to collect perfumes as a hobby in my early twenties but lost touch with it due to work and life demands. My perfume bottles got tucked away in some closet corner untouched. Joining fragrantica evoke all those lovely memories with perfume.

Chloe was the first perfume i tested after many years. It is soft and warm and really reminded me of why i love perfumes so much. I cant stop smelling my wrist after putting it on. I just have to get a bottle for myself. It doesnt matter that many people are wearing it, i am just happy that i restart my love affair with perfumes with it.

dannielc
dannielc

Not much depth to this perfume, but it's still quite nice--very clean, light, and inoffensive. Great for weddings or daytime events.

venclips

If you have chloe edp and your bottle not yet become tarnished, you can put on some clear nail polish to cover the metal part of the bottle. I've done it on my chloe and it worked, although not look so perfect but it's better than your chloe became tarnished. Hope this tip useful.

cicciosam
cicciosam

Very fresh and floral fragrance ! <3

- I have a friend that uses this perfume and i think it is perfect for teenagers and young ladies ...

- very delicated if used with moderation ...

- very long lasting...

- It is not a sweet fragrance .

boruvka44
boruvka44

I used to like the smell of Chloe, especially Intense version, but after years (only today i met it 6 times on several women and it always smells the same, no body chemistry variety, plus it completely kills any hint of the nice, subtile, natural and unique smell of woman´s skin) it just smells like agressive sour dish soap to me. My perfume taste changed, and my whole perception of the world. I don´t like unnatural, overpolished, overstylish, fake... It has social context.

Andorsia
Andorsia

It has a classic vibe going for it. Feels vintage made modern. Sophisticated and bright, it goes well with a crispy white shirt or pastels. I always imagine someone wearing this in ridiculously expensive casual wear. It reminds me of new things. The initial smell you get from opening something brand new. Like a new handbag, shoes... with a hint of Rose. An "airy" fragrance reminding me of white open and clean modern spaces.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

If Chanel No. 5 and Stella got together and had babies, Chloe EDP would be their firstborn. It's a soapy, clean, sophisticated, classic rose, one of those fragrances that slowly blends in with your skin until you can't be sure whether you applied it or whether you came into this world smelling like a rose. Go anywhere with it, be anything. It's just as suitable for a romantic evening in Rome as it is for a day at the office, playful enough for a day out with the girls and comforting enough for a day inside with the kids. Granddaughter or grandmother, doesn't matter, Chloe smells like femininity in a bottle.

I think I previously confused this scent with its intense version, because when I've tested it today, I couldn't believe how lovely it is. Gentle, feminine, ladylike and charming. Delicate bouquet of flowers. Plus absolutely lovely bottle.

Inventress
Inventress

To me, Chloe EdP oscillates between a soapy and a delicate rosy scent. I smell a hint of sweetness in the opening (perhaps litchi). It is no longer detectable in the midnotes, where the powdery rose takes centre stage. The perfume becomes floral, clean, with a hint of balsam (maybe I'm smelling amber), which fades toward the basenotes, where rose, again, is dominant.

Chloe is a pastel fragrance, soft, unobtrusive, yet deep in its layers and strong in tenacity. I only wish it was less linear.

A rich, fruity tuberose with fresh notes. Easily worn by most age groups, but one must love tuberose. Pretty

sofiebgoode
sofiebgoode

When / if you get tired of Chloé EDP, try layering it with Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin. They bring out the best in each other.

gloom
gloom

a sharp scent very cool fresh and sweet rose floral
the litchi makes this smell like a very sweet pink rose and magnolia
combinated with a clean airy powdery smell
somwhere its a bit green too
it ends with a clean fresh airy powdery base wich makes the scent pure white seductive
style: romantic elegant strong girly

there,s no balance between freshness and warmth its too fresh and too much floral. not my cup of tea

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

The rose-lychee combination is surprisingly lovely. I love peony, lily of the valley and amber as well, so it's a good fit for me. I have been on the hunt for a rose that isn't putrid and so far this is one of the prettiest I've smelled. Powdery, clean rose. Not romantic per se but still addictive and highly versatile. The top notes remind me of Bright Crystal whereas the heart notes and dry down are closer to See by Chloe. I'd say it's in the same family of high quality and versatile wearability as Guerlain Idylle.

devdev12
devdev12

The best way to describe this is as a soapy rose fragrance. Light and never overpowering, but also long lasting. I am in love with this for hot summer days :)

Meiyve
Meiyve

I would say it is a very nice fragrance. The top note is really rosy. However, it is a shame that I can not wear it. It triggers my migraine, and its longevity makes the migraine worse.

Morrigaan
Morrigaan

I love this perfume, it just smells like roses to me. :) It's really floral, therefore I would avoid it if floral is not your cup of tea!

redwine4
redwine4

I dislike this perfume. It is too strong and gives me headaches. Longevity 10/10

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

Wow, I'm so surprised by all the dislike that's going on in here! Although I can understand where it all comes from: Chloe is a powdery rose scent and both of those notes are pure crowd dividers. You either love or you either hate powder. You either love or you either hate rose - there is no in-between here. So I assume Chloe mostly pleases those of us who like clean, non-sweet, powdery rose scents. Chloe doesn't sell any surprises, you get what you sign for. And since there's no major change going on from the initial spray to the dry down, you can decide quite quickly whether you want it or you don't.

Personally, I love this little deary. When I decided to add a Chloe creation to my collection, the only reason I went for the L'Eau version was that at the moment the idea of citruses added to the original fragrance was intriguing. I still adore and enjoy L'Eau as we speak but when I eventually finish the bottle, I'm going to replace it with the original.

jdawg
jdawg

Gave this perfume to my mom Christmas 2013. She loves it! two sprays on her neck fills my parent's bedroom.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

why you judge? real smell comes out just after an hour or even later.

SzekelyEmoke

Worst perfume ever, had to sell it immediately!!
I don't understand why is so many people's signature. It's like a 1$ perfume, but it does have a very long lasting power! Like...is hilarious.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

If you're into roses, this will likely send you into a catharsis. But if you're like me, you may wrinkle up your nose and gently place it back on the shelf where you found it.

Chloe is purely soap and roses to me. It's an old lady smell for a young woman. A young old lady. An elderly twenty-year old. You get it. The bottle is beautiful but the juice definitely isn't for me.

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

Tried this in Sephora and was really disappointed. It is totally different then the original Karl Lagerfeld Chloe. I really miss the peach and the oak moss. Just loved that peach in the original. Glad I have a few bottles stashed away. Wish they had changed the name on this one instead of trying to cash in on the original. It could have been called Chloe Moderne or something else. Anything else!

sadfuq
sadfuq

Pretty scent, not much else out there that smells similar to it. HOWEVER... it smells like rotten garbage on me, guess I wasn't made for Chloe EDP.. :/

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

When I first smelled it: UUUUUUUUUU, gross.

When I smelled it after few months ago: Mmm, It´s not that bad.

Few days after: I think I´m gonna buy one.

After I´ve bought it: I love it! I´m gonna wear it all day, forever, ever.

After I´ve used about half of it: I can´t smell it anymore. It annoys me.

Few weeks, monts, years after: I can smell it on every second women, everywhere : at the university, in the elvator, in the public transport, in the restaurant...

SO..That´s it. On the other hand, I really love YVES ROCHER - MOMENT DE BONHEUR. It ist lightly similar, but more rosy, more fresh and MORE PLEASANT. And you don´t smell it everywhere :)

UPDATE: I also hate the bottle. The golden application on the top of the bootle started corroding and it looks awkward.
I´ve found a dupe for Chloe : C-THRU Crystalline from Sarantis, BI-ES (i cant remember the name, but the bottle is also similar), and YR- moment de bonheur.

Cielo163
Cielo163

Super duper long longevity and monstrous sillage. Here I'm typing after a shower and hard day at work and Chloe's still going strong.

I did ignored this fragrance for a very long time, thinking it's too mainstream to even try. But one day I got bored and decided to test Chloe. Not a love at first sniff. I got a burst of rose,litchi and peony which made me confused at first. All the notes blended well together and then rose appeared, like a diva dominating the whole stage and gave off a sour impression (I always associate rose with sourness LOL) so I just ignored it and went back to work. It's not until I caught whiff of a gorgeous scent surrounded me like clean white linen that I realized that it's Chloe. It smells so divine. The sourness has settled down to let the whole bouquet bloom on my wrist. It smells so beautiful, feminine,clean, expensive and UNIQUE. I have never smelled anything like Chloe, no fragrance has ever came close to resemble this one. I can imagine Chloe as a signature scent for a young, playful,pretty,feminine and innocent lady who only shows her mischievous side to her beloved.

Love love Chloe, this one's worth every penny <3

Edit: Chloe is in no way similar to YR Moment de bonheur, it's true that the opening of MDB does resemble Chloe but it's much fresher and lighter, also lacks the smoky, floral and expensive feeling elements of Chloe that I have come to love so much.

TinyNeuron
TinyNeuron

I smell roses but really reminds me of newly washed clothing... fabric softeners.

shawnjj
shawnjj

Sitting outside today, a breeze blew through the yard and I got a whiff of the most wonderful spring flowers, then I looked for them to smell them more. But I couldn't find them, then I realized it was Chloe--I'd sprayed this under my arms last night and it clung to my t-shirt. While this girl is not terribly interesting on opening, there is something just extremely well composed and charming about her. Chloe is an elegant playful girl with her arms full of white roses, and je t'adore--I went to bed with her, now my slept in t smells like fresh laundry and the most beautiful springtime flora. Love

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

I don't know why but I'm just not in love with this one. It smells nice but it doesn't give me that oo la la that I'm looking for. I like it one minute and then I hate it. This perfume is like dating a man that's sexy, but there's no spark.Maybe I need to wear it again and give it another try because it doesn't irritate my soul like Dior Poison which is a good sign. I will update this when I have a change of heart.

sofia.torre
sofia.torre

This is so sad... I wanted to love Chloe so much, but on me i can only smell soap, an expensive and special soap, but nothing else, it disappeared after 2 hours :(

carolinaesp
carolinaesp

Tested this today at the store, only one spray on my inner arm. I can say that it's a lovely rose scent, fresh, very unique and not too strong. It took some time to set down on my skin and exude that unique scent, but when it did, it was very pleasant, made me want to smell it through the day. My sister said it reminded her of something powdery, the smell that those big, expensive teddy bears had in the 90s... weird, but I agree! haha

If you're looking for "sexy", Chloé is not the one. It's elegant, discreet, mature (not old lady, just mature). I can see this being someone's signature. Also, the lasting power on me was amazing, almost 8 hours. I'm not in love with it, but I could have it if it wasn't so expensive!

freebirdsoul
freebirdsoul

Wearing Chloe today so I felt compelled to review it. :)

I've always loved this scent. I remember the first time I smelled this fragrance on a beautiful woman in NYC. I was determined to find this perfume so I went on a sniffing rampage and finally discovered it was Chloe.

I don't know how certain perfumes manage to smell "expensive", but this one does. It is timeless, chic, feminine, fresh, romantic, soft yet bold, vintage yet modern.

I am not normally a rose lover, but in this fragrance it is blended beautifully with the peony, magnolia, lily, and freesia. It has a bit of powder to mellow out the florals, and a hint of warmth from the cedarwood, honey, and amber. There is no sweetness to it, but a lovely sophisticated freshness. There is a soapiness to it, but in a non offensive way. It reminds me of mornings spent shopping in the city, lunches at posh cafes, walks in the park, and evenings spent on satin bed sheets in luxurious hotels.

It is a beautiful spring and summer scent for a slightly mature audience.

One spray will suffice, any more and headaches may come.

It lasts all day and you will keep sniffing your wrist, trust me. :)

deda147
deda147

Screeching, woody and sharp rose with a good deal of powder. It smells nice for 5 minutes, but becomes sickening and headache inducing after a while. Roses de Chloe or Love, Chloe is a better option imo.

anastasiak
anastasiak

Headaches,headaches...caused by the two colleages that insist on a daytime use in work.Same category as the Angel by Mugler,almost as a desperation try for making a presence noticable.

jellybeantree

What I love about chloe is it's effortless versatility , you can be dressed up or dressed down , no matter what it fits and you feel effortlessly chic without trying too hard. It has a fresh and airy feel that stays with you all day and stays clean and pretty. It's perfect for spring and if you love the scent of fresh laundry . It's long lasting and it has something special that you can't put your finger on.

Aeris
Aeris

I love most of the Chloe line, but this was a miss and not a hit for me. Upon first spray it was slightly nauseating and "perfumy". I was hoping the arrival of the middle and bottom notes would save it....nope. It has the potential to be good in that fresh, soapy sort of way. It reminds me of milled French soap....but the cheap variety with artificial ingredients that you find at TJ Maxx, not the delicate and femine French mill soap.

saeglopur
saeglopur

Considering that my name is Chloe, I should love this perfume. But I don't. I just like it.

Chloe is one of those scents that is definitely feminine -- fresh, green, and rosy, overlaid over a powder base. Thus, it would smell as great on a blossoming teenager as it would on an elegant old lady. It is this universal character that keeps me from naming it a signature, in spite of the name and how marvelous it smells on me. And oh, it does! There is something about this scent that reminds me of pink powder and pencil shavings, and rose is obvious, but the lychee is an unexpectedly good addition to the mix. I eat lychees in syrup for dessert and it definitely smells like it tastes.

So, Chloe is a sophisticated, feminine, and delicious fragrance. It is also a scent that transitions easily from day to night. I probably would love it if it weren't for the fact that in this big city of mine, every third woman walking down the street is wearing it -- and it smells great on all of them.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I have sampled it today for the first time and this is just a rare beauty ..GOREGEOUS smell , very womanly , yet not in an "old lady " style as some would describe some classics , I think this is a rare perfume as it's described , it could be used from the age of 16 till 66 easily . It also can be a signature perfume ..A work of art for sure :)

novembertea
novembertea

Chloe is a 21st century woman, and she has it all. Strong and intriguing while beautiful and feminine. She knows she is an individual. I leave her behind when I'm not looking well, or in a poor mood, because I know I'm not at my best. When I do wear Chloe, I feel like I stand out from the crowd.

Stacierew
Stacierew

lovely watery floral, a bit grounded by the cedar. I love and admire this scent, in the bottle. I even loved wearing it. Somewhere along the way to the dry down I detected a bug spray like edge to the scent. I couldn't put my finger on it, til a male friend told me I smelled like mothballs. Sooo...as much as I love this scent. It is too wiltingly feminine and well, mothballish on my skin. But those who love florals should definitely give it a try. Perhaps it will work on their skin.

Alexia Lopes
Alexia Lopes

Só elogios a esse perfume. Maravilhoso. òtima fixação e projeção, e sem agredir o olfato alheio. Perfume que marca a presença sem deixar pesado. Vale o preço.

sh3ila freesia
sh3ila freesia

Clean..fresh..soapy smell but elegant,modern,light...& this is call perfume..u can deep breath on the bottle before spray...gorgeous

aristouka
aristouka

YES YES YES!
Every chloe perfume starts a bit old lady like smell but after half an hour "you are transfered" in a garden,sprintime, full of flowers the very first moments that sun starts caressing them full of humidity and liveness so divine, so ....
I am not a fun of floral perfumes but my nose tells me different when i smell those great perfumes!
The best floral perfumes in the market!....

ancaan
ancaan

Ah Chloe, you are finally mine! I've ordered almost a month ago another perfume and i received a sample of this wonderful perfume (i know, it has been 6 years since its release and i am smelling it just now. C'est la vie!). For the next couple of weeks, i kept smelling Chloe thinking how gorgeous it is! It has everything i love: roses, freesia, peony, amber and magnolia.
Everytime i smell this, i imagine a beautiful woman with green eyes and soft curly long blond hair, wearing a long dress and running barefoot in a field of roses, looking back and gently smiling to her lover, which falls more and more in love with her.
It's such a delicate, bohemian, feminine and serene perfume! I love it, LOVE it!

clara14142
clara14142

This perfume...is, first and foremost, very popular (as the abundance of reviews indicate). It was my fragrance during summer 2012, but because it became so popular I stopped wearing it--I started smelling it on too many people, and one of my friends started wearing it to boot (the horror!) So needless to say I don't f*** with Chloe eau de Parfum any more, but when I did, oh it was lovely. I really loved this scent, and would continue to wear it it had not become more "common." Definitely signature fragrance material.

The best words to describe this perfume are: 1) pretty, and 2) linear. Pretty as in, perfect for a breezy, non humid, 70 degree summer* day (or hell, night if you're feeling ~crazy~), evocative of a clean, fresh looking girl in a flowwy sundress who's been outside in a garden just long enough that her body chemistry has been warmed by the sun and the scent of flowers and the natural scent of her skin are lingering in a little aura around her. Mind you I say this with the assumption that it is sprayed sparingly (no more than 2 needed) because any more and it will skip the "hovering around you like a halo" stage and jump straight to the "BAM I'm wearing perfume and I want you to know it" stage. No. Don't do that with this perfume. Its essence is delicate, rosy, soft, and just warm enough that it's appropriate to wear to class, out to lunch with mom, on a date with your beloved, or to dinner with your beloved's parents. It's very versatile like that! If you want the "BAM" effect, don't wear this fragrance. Don't try to make this fragrance BAM either. Go to ~Flowerbomb~ or something like that.

To speak to its linearity--I notice people have been making note of that fact in the comments, but I feel that does not detract from the enjoyment and loveliness of this particular scent. Some fragrances are cheapened by their linearity. This one is not.

*I recommend this for summer because of the "heart" of the fragrance (which is not radically different from the initial spray due to its linear nature) that is pulled out of this scent by the warmth of your body heat, but it is appropriate for spring as well.

In summation, it's a very distinct scent. Once you've smelled it you'll easily be able to detect it on others. Longevity is not bad at all. If you fell asleep with this on you would still smell it faintly but definitely present on your wrist in the morning. Sadly, many people do wear this scent, so as long as you're okay with that, go for it. It's an instant classic. It's for girls who know they're pretty and want to compliment that--not beat people over the heads with it ;)

pravda48
pravda48

This is HARSH on me; lots of rose, yes, but what I get most is a sharp blend of raw cedar wood, lily of the valley, and freesia. Together they come across as astringent (lots of fresh chopped wood/peppery freesia/cleaner or soap-like tones from LotV).

Definitely not my thing. Also a cool tone vs warm.

Did I mention FREESIA?! Tons of it!!!

LisaMari
LisaMari

Wearing this right now and I keep getting wafts of warm, fresh baked bread... mmm... Love it.. There is peony and lychee in the initial opening but this quickly melts into the other notes and then none of them particularly stand out. This is fine as they scent they make combined is just delectable.
It's warmly feminine, sweet, clean and comforting - this is what Marc Jacobs Daisy should've smelt like

ginawadsworth

I have had this in my perfume wardrobe for some time now. With age it has become more peppery, and has an almost dirty ashtray smell now on my skin. I rather like this, it reminds me of the turkish cigarettes my grandmother used to smoke. This may also be due to my skin chemistry changing as I hit the middle 50's and it associated hormonal changes. To think I once coveted the stronger version seem ridiculous as I probably would not be able to wear it.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

A floral perfume with a unique style . Absolutely adore it! A must have for this spring, in my view!

cessnaski
cessnaski

I want to get this perfume to wear in Spring. It is very unique, and the litchi in it makes it more endearing. One can imagine a young Parisienne wearing it and picture a young woman who has made this her signature scent.

Penelope17
Penelope17

A VERY long lasting perfume that will radiate from your skin all day. It is easy to be literally identifiable with this perfume because it has such specific rose notes.
It is a beautiful and classy fragrance which I think is represented perfectly through the bottle as well as.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I need a bottle of this. I had not tested this until now, because I just thought it would be a lighter version of the original (which I like very much), but it really is not similar to my nose at all. The original is potent, even a tad dated (in a wonderful way to appreciate... think Ciara 100, Bijan, Charlie, etc...) & has an intense almost masculine floral quality to it. This update is more of a clean, freshly shampooed hair sort of smell that has the intensity of Miracle, by Lancome, but I find that this too, has a wafting softness. Strong as it is, it is so feminine and intoxicating I can't stop smelling my wrist. I do get a bit of a headache from even a small application, but that happens to me with certain synthetic floral ingredients. This is such a beautiful perfume! Perfect for Spring. Perfect for a signature scent. Perfect for feeling clean, sexy & saucy! The bottle is so pretty and belongs on a dressing table in full view. This smell makes me think of chiffon dresses, slingback sandals, Easter, long walks in a dewy park in April, bundles of tulips, Paris, & croissants & espresso, nibbled & sipped with a lover at a sidewalk cafe. <3

englishteacher681
englishteacher681

I absolutely adore floral perfumes. I've eyed Chloe for a long time and I finally bought the 50 ml bottle. The scent is powdery which suits me since I like floral and feminine scents. It's not overwhelming and everytime I wear it I smell like fresh flowers. Only downside is you have to spray a lot of it to make it last for a while.

raw umber
raw umber

Abstract rose and apple blossom dryer sheets. I love this. My boyfriend thinks it smells like shampoo, and it does indeed have an industrially-produced clean quality about it. Crisp, soapy fruity rosy pleasant and calming. Platonic form of the modern girl next door. Perfect, unremarkable and extremely potent all at once. Quite a feat of design.

It's very unlike most of my other scents and I really enjoy the contrast. It smells eternally artificially young and relaxed like time in a vacuum, or a perpetual suspension of disbelief.

I will put Chloe EdP in the mental category of American Lobotomy, along with Viva la Juicy, and a bunch of others. An unflinching, apple-bottomed, rosy cheeked delight. Easy as pie. Just don't over spray or you will level everything in your path all the way to the horizon.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I feel like the more special a perfume is, the harder it is for me to write a review on that perfume, I simply don't think I can justify the wonderful scent of it.

Chloe EDP is my signature scent, it has been for more than 6 months. It's not an awfully long time, but it's the longest I have sticked to a perfume as a signature scent. It was love at first smell.

It's very powdery at first, there are hints of floral notes, and slowly the scent becomes more and more complex, it's like it blooms on the skin, if that makes sense at all. When I first spray it on it's really warm and floral, but then it gradually becomes less sweet and more woody.

I love this perfume because I feel like it's suitable for almost any occasion. It doesn't stand out too much that I can't wear it as an everyday perfume, but the warmth makes it suitable for night time as well. And this perfume is so chic and so sophisticated that it would make a good fragrance for parties or special occasions.

This perfume is like a beast. It's the one with the greatest longevity that I have tried. I think it lasts 12 hours or more. I can spray it on in the morning, and at night after I take a shower, I can still faintly smell it. It's so wonderful.

I'm not great with depicting notes in fragrances at all, but Chloe EDP is the most special perfume I have tried. The bottle is also chic just like the scent itself, and I'm so glad to have come across this awesome scent that I can call my signature.

Edit: Okay this morning I spray it once on my arm, and about 6 hours later I took a shower, then only smelled it very faintly, and I spray Marc Jacobs Daisy on that same spot. Guess what, 5 hours later, the Daisy is gone, but I could still smell Chloe :D

prrrfume1
prrrfume1

Very clean crisp scent. The litchi definitely is prevalent. I went to Macy's and took up a collection of sample sprays, then blindly chose Chloe time and time again! I would select this as my signature scent as I wear it almost daily (but Fragrantica allows one signature scent, so I must remain Hanae Mori). My coworkers have followed me to my car to get a spritz after work and have commented that a week later the smell was alive and even more incredible on clothing that had been spritzed. Some people have said they don't like the bottle as the silver tarnishes, but I think it's beautiful and classy, I am looking forward to the tarnish! Also I find it intriguing the way the wick catches light (with all the straight lines in the glass the curved wick is an optical illusion).
This is one of those perfumes I hope a select and elite few will wear, and that everyone else keeps wearing Euphoria or J'adore....stay away from Chloe she's ALL MINE!!

patriciamarcella
patriciamarcella

Got it for birthday gift. And i had the gift set. From the first spray, i like the scent and how it smell on me. And an hour later, i love the scent cause it's getting softer yet longlasting. This is definitely the first perfume that i'd like to buy for the second time.

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

Waaay too floral for me. There's almost no sweetness/freshness in it, just 'floralness'

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

"Queeny", sophisticated and also my daughters favorite on me.

But I only use this perfume once in a while, it doesn´t
-speak to me-

Beef1
Beef1

Feminine, fragile, fresh parfume. Rose is the scent I smell the most.

mushimushi
mushimushi

I couldn't get home fast enough to take a shower because after washing my wrist the scent was still there :(

I REALLY wanted to love it because I've read wonderful reviews about Chloe. I don't like to write negative reviews because the scent of a fragrance is just so subjective and personal. And I rarely ever dislike a fragrance. But this one...I just don't understand the appeal for this perfume at all! To me it smells like roach spray and the inside of a plastic doll head–I instantly got that sickening tickle in the back of my throat when I smelled this perfume. I'm still nausious from the smell because the scent travelled back into my car. Oh gosh, never again.

jellybeantree

Love this perfume ! It just fits with so many moments. Definite signature quality. I agree with the previous post. Sprayed too much can be overwhelming and makes me dizzy! 2 sprays is perfect!

mjdancer83
mjdancer83

Clean, fresh rose scent. Smells like you just stepped out of the shower using a floral scented soap. Needs to be applied lightly otherwise it can become overpowering.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I've been told by one person that this smells like mould on me. Nonetheless, I adore it. I typically go for the deep, spicy, heavy hitters, but some lighter florals really turn my head and Chloe EDP is one of them. It reminds me of D&G's Rose The One, but while I do love both, Chloe is the superior of the two. Chloe is more mature and refined, less casual, and has better silage and longevity while still having that wonderfully soft and feminine rose/litchi combo I love. I aim to add both to my collection eventually, but Chloe will most definitely come first. In the meantime, I've picked up a rollerball edition, and am enjoying it ever so much. What a simply gorgeous fragrance!

salwas
salwas

I've wanted to like this so much, I adore the bottle and would love to have it but I just can't stand the scent on myself. The rose is heavy and cloying on me, not clean or fresh at all :( too bad.

Srebecca
Srebecca

it's a little too floral for me but beautiful on some. very popular, I smell it everywhere.

Centsless
Centsless

The first fragrance in a long time that I smelled on someone else and said "I must have it" to the point of initiating a conversation about her perfume! Luckily it doesn't do anything weird on my skin & stays true to the romantic yet chic floral and rose bouquet it is meant to be. Sometimes intense florals can be like whew! But this one is finely crafted...it is fresh and chic...it's delicate yet has great staying power and sillage. Been testing it for almost a week and I'm just as if not more smitten as the first time I smelled it.

bojana23
bojana23

if i had to describe it in one word i would have to go for YUCK!
but maybe i'm too young for it
i think a 35 year old who likes the smell of roses could pull this off..
personally i can't stand the smell of roses, unless i'm actually holding them in my hand

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

These new Chloe scents kill me. They start out OK, but get stonger and stonger on me as the hours go by. They turn into some sort of makeup powder scent that finds me choking on my own breath. Maybe if I sprayed the bottoms of my feet, I'd be OK. But anywhere near my nose.....UGH! I suffocate!

andundd
andundd

It's hard to find Chloe line in some places in Indonesia. I only got the 5ml mini bottle of this.
But sadly, I broke the bottle a couple days ago and I lost my last quarter of it :(

I'm in love with this fragrance at the first time I smell and try it. The longevity is actually good enough (for Indonesian weather), it still softly lingers after 5-6 hours.
For my nose, this fragrance is the lighter, cleaner and more feminine version of the spicy Aigner pour femme, but still, it give a classy feel.
This fragrance didn't overwhelm me with strong smell or the feel like you carrying tons of flowers. Everything's just perfect!

Taliera

Chloe smells weird on my skin. Spicy. But having a look at the perfume notes, I think what I am smelling is probably the base - cedar and amber most of all. I can also smell rose, with a little bit of lily of the valley and litchi.

kate.fox_love
kate.fox_love

Fresh, delicate, feminine and sophisticated scent with prominent rose and floral notes. It's not too intense, which I like. It's also not too young; it smells nothing like a celebrity fragrance or something my little sister would wear, but it's also not an old woman fragrance (no disrespect). I wouldn't wear this every day, but it's great for a fresh spring day when you're feeling extra feminine, like maybe for a casual daytime date or a girl's day out.

Nimboo
Nimboo

A very soapy rose; I feel clean wearing it!
Pleasant, but not quite 'special'. Not your average fruity floral, though.

SayakaP
SayakaP

I LOVE Chloe.

It's Rose-y Lichi-y only in opening. Once settled, it becomes slightly honeyed Soap scent.
I find this really sexy... Not American pop star sexy, but ... French film sexy. Sexy in the way your lover's body and skin is sexy to you. It doesn't matter if it's perfect in other people's eyes or not. It is intimate & real.

This one is quite potent. It doesn't "fill the room" but very noticeable. The scent cuts through the air.
So, it's very important not to over spray it.
I find 3 sprays around waist (then touch the spots with forearms) before getting dressed works well with this one.

The top note is so soft that some may not be able to resist spraying a lot. I suspect that's why there are so many ladies in town wearing Chloe too much.

Liebetx
Liebetx

First impression upon spraying: "ugh!" Something reminds me of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers from the 90s. Every cheerleader & in crowd wanna-be seemed to bathe in that noxious scent. The Chloe had not even dried on the card yet so I gave it a few minutes.

5 minutes later: still that sharp, biting note that promises to leave me with a headache. Very green & semi-bitter. I am guessing it's the Cedar since Sunflowers has Cedar listed in the base as well. Also getting that soapiness others have mentioned. If the cedar mellows a bit I might find this tolerable since I really like soapy & green scents in Spring & Summer. Chloe is definitely a spring and possibly summer scent if the sillage is not too loud.

15 minutes later: Lily of the valley & Magnolia. The Magnolia is definitely that slightly powdery, cloying note. Smells just like the Magnolia tree outside my Grandmother's house. What a disappointment as a child to realize Magnolia is not a pleasant scent to me!

Later: I do smell musk. It adds a nice almost sexy, promising depth but the Magnolia is still messing up the whole vibe. Initially I didn't get much Rose but as the musk came through, I could barely detect a lingering of rose. I think the Magnolia drowns the rose out.

I am teetering between loathe & ambivalence toward Chloe. Maybe it's because it is Winter & I am favoring richer, more intense scents right now but Chloe just isn't doing it for me. However, I realize it reminds me of when I was in culinary school because it smells like the Bath & Body Works Green Leaves bath gel I was using at the time. There's the scent memory of that time and I was in a semi-tropical locale so maybe if the weather was a little warmer it would be less loathsome or meh. I'll try it again in a few months when it warms up.
Overall, definitely best for warmer weather. It's not gourmand-type sweet and it's not linear but more neutral & mainly unoffensive to most. It's not very memorable either.

helen22night
helen22night

I thought I'd love this perfume but on my skin it smells awful,very masculine and the cedar note is too intense on me.Totally disappointed.

lollsazz
lollsazz

I thought I would like it when I read people's reviews about it being a soft rose scent, so I tried it out and it hates my skin! :( It smells good in the bottle and on paper, but on my skin it has a very clear undertone of dirty washcloth - I'm not even exaggerating. I have never experienced a perfume do that :/

Lavender Child

No, you don't need a generous amount of this to be able to smell it. This is the Eau de Parfum version. One spritz and the whole room can smell it. I sat in the train yesterday and was able to smell the woman who had it on from half a wagon away. She was talking about it to her friend, apparently just having tried it out.
Don't get me wrong, I adore this perfume! It's just that with an eau de parfum, you really don't need much, however light it may seem to you.

carmencita
carmencita

My signature since came out and still love it. It's fresh, young women, playful, joyful, yet seductive.

iliketea
iliketea

Like plunging my nose into a freshly lathered pile of soapy bubbles from a very expensive bar of soap. The soapiness isn't the straight, smooth smell you'd get from inhaling the aroma from the bar, but kind of hits the nose like bursting bubbles. It's a pleasant smell but to me, very one note, and the monotony of that soap becomes irritating after prolonged exposure.

Chloe Eau de Parfum reminds me of the scent of the new postcards. The rose note is also very light and enjoyable in this perfume.

muneerah
muneerah

Chloe eau de perfume is a lovely floral young perfume you can wear it every day without getting board of it, i have used It for years since it came out..

FashionSavvyDolly
FashionSavvyDolly

Really loved this fragrance but it became far too popular and I began to smell it everywhere, so I had to put it to rest. But nevertheless lovely.

Noiresque
Noiresque

I wish to make something quite clear for anyone reading this, who is tired of the sickly sweet fruity concoctions aimed at teens flooding the market, and who is therefore deterred by the perfume notes listed: Chloe is not a fruity floral.

There is litchi in the top notes, responsible, I suspect, for the "watery" quality I've read about. But thankfully that mostly evaporates quickly on me.

What I'm left with, is a rose scent given a peppery kick, courtesy of the cedar in the base, while creamy magnolia and fresh, sweet freesia ensure that the cedar and rose don't get into an all-out tug-of-war.

The sillage is modest, making it suitable for day-wear, but be warned: just because it stays close to home, doesn't mean it can't be overdone. I have the rollerball version, and would be very cautious with an EDP spray. Even though I usually wear strong scents, I suspect this is one that would induce headaches and/or "catch" in people's throats if over-sprayed.

Chloe is an exotic rose: elegant, slightly woody, with a dab of cream and ever-so-slight soapiness, making it sweet, fresh and clean, without being sporty.

CestCoco
CestCoco

It's funny to read other comments and see that people often say: ,,It reminds me of my mother.'' Because for me it does that, too! But in a good way.

It reminds you of a grown up woman, very feminine and beloved person. I wouldn't wear it, but I still like it.

Tea4Too
Tea4Too

This is lovely. As a previous reviewer said and I agree wholeheartedly, this is the only predominantly rose fragrance that I like. This is sweet fruitiness blended perfectly with rose creaminess. Very lovely and very feminine. I wore this as my signature when I lived in Australia so I can testify that it wears well in extreme heat which is also surprising for such a heady blend, but it was never cloying or overpowering. It just made me feel pretty. When I wore it I felt like I was the only one but since then I have noticed it's very popular and worn by women of all ages. I always enjoy it when I smell it on another woman, it makes me smile and makes me think 'yes, that lady has good taste.' It's beautiful.

chillalot
chillalot

this has been on my radar for the longest..kind of a love hate relationship..plus everyone and their mama seems to wear this..yeah I was being snobby..shame on me..So I finally sampled it and my daughter said that "smells like you mommy"...I wasn't so sure as it seemed a little loud...but the drydown is gorgeous warm musky honeyness. Don't be alarmed by musky... I meant that in the cleanest skin scent type of I just showered way...also I see there is no honey listed perhaps that's the cedar I smell. Feminine, clean and warm... all the things I love in a fragrance

ThisIsEmilyKate
ThisIsEmilyKate

Clean and lovely, energising scent for daytime. Fresh rosebuds in the breeze on a sunny day. I love it for work because it doesn't travel too far, though it has good staying power on my skin. I find it quite linear, doesn't change all that much, becomes just a little deeper hour on hour. I never thought I'd find a signature fragrance, because I couldn't imagine there being a scent I could wear every day to work and not be bored by eventually. Well, I found you, Chloe!

feely
feely

I love this! On me it's a lovely woody rose - and very wearable. The cedar really pops out at me, and in the nicest possible way. Very femmy. Delicious.

Update. After wearing this for a week, it has bumped my Miss Dior as signature frag.
This is so perfect. Just bought the body lotion on Ebay.

Giezza
Giezza

Oh I love this perfume. It's so unique, elegant, very classy. It's a clean and fresh perfume but it stays quite well on my skin, which is very rare for a fresh scent. I feel very feminine every time I wear this

petranfx
petranfx

30 and up age group for women
also i am a men and like the very whit floral fragrances

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

The ONLY rose scent that I like. This smells like a kind woman, feminine, clean, with beautiful smile on her face. With lovely personality. Very nice perfume :)

gaeliclass
gaeliclass

I loved this at the store. It had a sweet soft rose smell. Clean and lovely. Very feminine. I had to have it. My husband loves it. It lasts a long time and simply makes you feel warm and enveloped. It isn't a heavy rose, crush you with the weight of type fragrance. It somehow keeps that soft hint of rose. The peony and magnolia and lily seem to combine with it to keep the scent soft, but luxurious at the same time. This is a timless scent. I love it.

umsultan
umsultan

i fell in love with this fragrance just when it came out. back then i thought it smelled unique and i was in a search for something different in a time where most fragrances releases were boring and similar (to me at lease) this was a winner! this smells clean, powdery, floral, light yet long lasting. it smelled musky and clean on my skin yet seductive. my hubby and i really LOVED it. i don't use it anymore...but i miss it. maybe in my next splurge i will get me one.

Jovette Paquin
Jovette Paquin

I love Chloé ! It's fresh, feminine and long lasting. Perfect for every seasons too. The body lotion is very pleasant and hydrating and smells long! À very good choice!

kasabourin
kasabourin

ugh this stuff smells SOOO GOOD and im not really into florals as i am fruity. i always used to get compliments when i wore it. GREAT lasting power. Used to be my signature scent, until some stupid b*%4# stole it from me. Not surprised, its such a lovely, unique perfume.

Lavender Child

When I first smelled this, it wasn't love. Hours later, love it. How does that work? I can't stop smelling it, it reminds me so strongly of something, yet I can't put my finger on it... Great perfume. The only downside is that it's such a distinct smell that I'm not sure it would adapt to me.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

This is a scent that the young and the mature wearer can all agree on...this smells fantastic!

Yes, this does smell a bit soapy, but that's what makes this scent a great every day scent. Who doesn't like smelling freshly showered? It's the fresh, clean, and lush smell you get from finely milled French soap that smells great any time, whether you're at the office, running errands, meeting the girls for lunch...whatever. Some guys love this because they don't like overly sweet or heavy patchouli perfumes, so it's even a good date perfume. It is that versatile. Even better, this is a year-round scent, the longevity is a shocking 12+ hours, and a little goes a long way. That may account for the price. You do get a lot of bang for your buck because you're not having to respray through out the day or having to use more product to get a decent sillage.

The dominate notes for me are rose, litchi, and lily of the valley followed by a cedarwood base, that gives this composition depth, softened with amber and a little honey.

A few reviewers on another site said that this scent is like a "Chanel no 5" of our generation. I think they might be right because I believe this may become a serious classic one day as it seems to appeal to a large audience.

UPDATE: Funny how things work. When a scent becomes "yours" after wearing a scent daily for a long while, you become use to the scent to the point that a couple of minutes after spraying it on, you can't smell it anymore. It has become a part of you. This has happened to me with this scent. If this happens with a new scent, the longevity is bad with that particular fragrance. It has to be something that happens over a period of time. Well, I've been wearing this scent for months, and I can say that I can no longer smell this on me right after spraying it on. When putting my wrist to my nose through out the day, I smell it faintly...but all day long I'm getting compliments on it. Sometimes in the evening around 6, I get compliments if I'm out running errands or went out somewhere after work...and I applied it at 6 that morning. Yes, 12 hours later!

I do use the shower gel, which a nickel or euro coin size amount lathers like crazy, and also the lotion, which is moisturizing and feels like liquid silk after using just small amounts to cover the body. There's enough for the shower gel and lotion to last you for several months using it daily. Doing the math, long term it actually comes out cheaper than buying cheaper products (which may "seem" better but only "short term" for your wallet) because these products lasts longer than the cheaper products as you're not having to use as much. I highly recommend this!

Misspermata
Misspermata

Even though this is my signature scent (I'm on the verge of changing it.) I'm just OK with it. When I first smelled the perfume at the store, it was light and floral. I wanted to stay away from powdery smells, so I bought it. When it had arrived, I put it on and was loving the scent. A moment later I smelled a powdery aroma, which I hate powdery smells. So, at first whenever I put it on I smell that nice floral smell, but then it slowly turns into that powdery floral fragrance. I still wear it because I get compliments with it daily.

indorm
indorm

I just received a 5 ml mini Chloe at my door, and what dawned on me when I sprayed it on was: some perfumes I like because they smell nice on my skin, but very rarely a perfume feels like Me. Moi. That is what it is about. I am not good at discerning the notes (yet), but I do know when something feels like me, and Chloe does. The art of wearing perfume must be finding something that is distinctly You. For me it seems to be floral, and more specifically rose. All my life I've never been able to walk past a rose without stopping to smell it. That should have told me from the start, so why did it take me so long to find out what perfume I like?

This is possibly one of the most feminine fragrances on the market.
-----(@

aigilia
aigilia

For me this is one of the best perfume and i can say a word perfect..its smell amazing, fresh and feminine yet elegant..the staying power also amazing! Love it;-)

wendyangeln
wendyangeln

Ah, Chloe. My first love.

This fragrance spurred my transition from Bath and Body Works body sprays to Eau de Parfum, so it will always be special to me. I got her in December 2012, and I wore her non-stop for 3 months and then I had to break up with her because she was TOO LOOSE.
Everybody... EVERYBODY and their mother and their bff and their teacher and... EVERYBODY wears this. It is almost the official Sephora scent, everybody in that store wears it.

I couldn't deal with how often I caught this on other people. It didn't feel like my signature any more. I still keep a 30ml bottle handy for old times' sake, but I am unable to fall back in love with it because it now smells common to me.

I do understand the popularity, though. It is a wonderfully young rose. A debutante. Dewy (almost watery) and floral, it is very wearable and works day and night. The longevity is tremendous on me (8+ hours!) but the sillage is not as big (which for me is a good thing).

The bottle is BEAUTIFUL. Quintessentially French.

nikkisq
nikkisq

I normally don't wear much floral fragrances, but this one was really nice. For me, I can really detect the rose. The lychee, not so much. I love how the amber slowly rolls in after about 30 minutes or so. It lasts forever for me, and the silage is amazing, a little really does go a long way. 9/10

mangocherry
mangocherry

Way to floral and headachey for my body chemistry. IT is light; it does have a certain freshness to it but it seriously repeats on my stomach its got that highly chemical acidic tang that a lot of daisy or rose based scents contain that just makes me dizzy. Big DISLIKE

Mado Haddad

My fiancee got me this great perfume on Christmas, so it's very special to me :)
I really like Chloe. It's a modern classic. Smells so classy clean and fresh. Best thing about it is its lonetivity.
It's so suitable as a signature perfume for work, so crisp and attractive :)
I wore Chloe in all seasons, but I seem to love it more in Fall :)

This is a scent that has become famous, known and worn by many ladies and this time with some reason compared to all the over-hyped mass of modern mass perfumes.
I think that Chloe is a much refined house and even if I don't like all from it I can respect the house.
The Intense version is so much kicking, but this Eau de parfum is also a very good work of meaningful prettyness and balanced elegance.
I don't own a FB because I cannot afford buying so many bottles, only very few big love, but it has become a very familiar scent because I spray it anytime I pass buy it on a shelf and it makes me feel fine, girl with class and clean.
It does has the Vinayl effect, but much tamed. It lasts long and it's generally perceived like a not disturbing scent by others.

happygeisha
happygeisha

Rose!? ... now let's be honest here... roses bring to mind a more mature wearer. a lady who lunches in pearls, Chanel suits and white gloves. honestly, when i smell rose in a perfume, i just... can't. no no no. nope.

But this. THIS. this is not your grandmother's rose perfume. this is TURKISH rose and tropical fruits. this is flirty and curious. this is light and sexy. this is something i would actually wear! it smells like sunshine and barefoot strolls through english gardens. it smells like YOUTH!

OH MY GOD CHLOE WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? SORCERERS!? YOU MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN!

ok... for real though, Chloe has been knocking it out of the ball park lately with both SEE and this gorgeous CHLOE Eau de Parfum. give it a chance, take it from me, this is some good juice baby!

charmybird
charmybird

I got this beauty (1.7oz) for 50 USD at Costco! What a steal!

I was originally on the fence with this one because the opening is overwhelmingly rose. It's almost too much for me, but after an hour or so, it starts to develop into something soft and elegant. The litchi notes become more apparent, and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrists. This fragrance balances itself out really nicely the longer you let it sit. It's something I'd wear if I'm dressing up for a date or if I want to feel particularly... feminine and sophisticated.

So glad I picked this one up! The dry down is SO worth it.

scenturian
scenturian

Starts with a strong rose note, famous turkish rose. In about half hour other notes balance the rose. Litchie is noticable as well and gives an edge, btw litchie fruit also smells rosy.
Overall it is clean fresh flowery and a little soapy. Floral but not sweet at all, easy wear, good for spring and summer. Can be worn by all ages.
Smells like a clean woman out of shower.

nellychick31
nellychick31

This has become a new love of mine. For years, I wore nothing but sweet, gourmand scents and didn't venture far out of my comfort zone. As I've matured, I find myself enjoying more fresh, floral fragrances. I cannot get enough of this perfume -- this is a creamy, powdery rose scent that is far from intrusive or overwhelming. It is delicate and feminine, and I find it perfect for the spring and summer months. It lasts all day on my skin and I often get whifs the day after that are lingering aroud the house. Do yourself a favor and grab a sample of this ASAP. It is beautiful!

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

I am saying goodbye to my signature perfume with this review!
As this is a year of changes for me, I am changing it with Narciso for her!

Chloe EDP was a love from the very first sniff for me!
Attracted by the powdery notes and always having compliments when wearing it, was making me feel sexy and full of confidense!

I love you my sweet Chloe! We will definetely have a new meeting sometime in the future, maybe on my 50s birthday!

Mirabele
Mirabele

It took me some time to write a review about this one. Today I got a compliment from a friend and what a happy feeling it was! I normally never get compliments on my fragrance, so this was a big thing to me. Made me so happy and oh so confident. So this is how it feels to be complimented on a fragrance. I love it + want more!

I didn’t like Chloe at the first test. Too heavy, said I to SA. It was in the very beginning of my fragrance journey. I was into super subtle, not noticeable scents, or so I thought then. But I couldn’t forget the scent anyway, so I went to test again – I was mesmerized after the second time. Somehow, being so sure it was not type of scent + not something i would wear, not for me, kind of almost too good. After the third test I was sure I cannot go long without this fragrance. I also loved the bottle – the shape, the color of the juice, the color of the bottle, the ribbon – everything was just right, i took it as a good sign.

I bought it for summer, after I got tired of Daisy. Daisy was a bit of attention seeker and very playful, Chloe had a subtle warmness, harmony, a bit of vintage melancholy and gave me the comfort I was looking for. Yet I felt it was something wrong. It smelled wonderful in a bottle, and it smelled “wrong” on me. I got only roses and roses only. I mean, nothing wrong with roses, but I was longing for that comforting scent I remembered from my first tests. I grew to think Chloe was a mistake and put it away for some time. What a nice surprise few months later. Autumn temperatures made it everything right. It smells rose and peony in well balanced amounts. It is quite linear on me, a bit louder at opening and then dries down to this nice subtle cozy smell. Very aromaterapic, comforting, at the same time confidence boosting and a bit mysterious scent. I love to wear it to work. It lasts good 8 hours on me. I apply in the morning before work and I smell on myself even after I come home.

one thing that bothers me, one of my colleagues started wear Chloe too, about at the same time as me. i am a bit/ a lot jealous, because it is "my" scent, lol. but it smells very good on her too, maybe even better, so I am not so angry, lol. the good thing, when there are not so many women in the place we work, at least our scents don't clash.

It is a floral girly scent, i can imagine many young women would like it. I am rather a grown up woman myself, but i love many girly things, so I am ok with that. Now that i have tried more fragrances, and see that i tolerate well heavier scents, i may consider upgrading to Chloe Intense one day.

I cannot call it my signature, yet this is closest to signature ever a perfume has been to me. It is not me, definitely not, or so I think now, but I enjoy the smell, enjoy it a lot, I can wear it daily, for weeks nonstop, can wear at work, can wear at home in the evenings, can wear to bed and on weekends to meet friends. It is very versatile scent, I would say, very easy to enjoy, very lovely. I reach for it when I tire of other scents; I reach for it when I don’t know what to wear, i wear it in between transitions to other fragrances. It is really pretty close to signature. It is not exactly me, but I love it more and more every day. Chloe, I am happy I found you.

katemcq
katemcq

This is a beautiful everyday scent. The rose is not assertive, the powder doesn't tickle: hooray! It has a high-end creaminess that reminds me of the way Ann Taylor stores smell.

My only complaint is that it disappears almost as fast as I can spray it on.

But I keep coming back to this simple, soapy charmer.

stephanieklein
stephanieklein

Something very familiar here. What IS it? It took me a moment, but I found the link of familiarity. After a few minutes, CHLOE smells very similar to ISSEY MIKAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY! It shares that same clean quality.

sandijak
sandijak

To me it smells like air freshener. Don't like this fragrance at all. It even stinks! Can't stand near woman who wears it.

curlygirlpaula
curlygirlpaula

Every time I wear this I feel like packing my bags and hopping on a plane to Paris. I have no idea why :D
I feel very confident wearing this, it is very clean and slightly powdery. I do not think of laundry when I put it on. It is a very beautiful chic rose. It works best for me when I spritz myself once as soon as I step out of the shower, It gets overwhelming for me if I do otherwise.

becca.rose95
becca.rose95

This scent is by far my FAVORITE scent and it's also my signature scent. i was never all that into perfumes before buying Chloe, mainly because I found them to be kind of a waste of money and also i could never find a smell that fit me. but when my friend introduced me to this i was amazed. This fragrance is so fresh and clean and elegant. i am not a lover of strong, heavy scents (they give me headaches). i like them light, florally, and warm, nothing too overpowering, and this hits those points exactly. if you're looking for something along those lines, give this one a try! I certainly would recommend it.

susie2013
susie2013

so unusual that i love this so much. i have always been a lover of gourmands.....but after wearing it for a few months now , here are my thoughts;
a truly beautiful scent, its rose, infact rose petal. not a red rose, nor pink, yelloow orange or even white. its a vintage cream rose. and i also sense pink pepper perhaps.
chloes is a delicate , airy powder of rose. its so refined and understated. an ultra feminie scent , with out being gilry.
this fragrance could be worn any where, day or night , any season.
i really love wearing it, however, i don't ever actually feel like i am wearing it.rather than hug onto my skin , the scent seems to float around me. i've never experienced that with any fragrance, but i somehow quite like it. its like i have an aura of chloe.
sometimes i get the feeling the scent is not lasting long, when i suddenly get a burst of rose scent whisp around me, and i can always still smell it in my hair in the morning.
i feel like i have been looking for this scent all my life , but just haddent realised it.
can't leave a review withouut a mention of the bottle. its perfection, and it adorns my dressing table with vintage sophistication.

FrancesAnne
FrancesAnne

Fresh, warm, soapy, heady and floral with a hint of vintage. A very clean scent, like a very expensive soap. I do like this and it has staying power, a couple of squirts will linger on me all day long. Beautiful, classy bottle, however if you leave it out the metal rim around the top of the bottle will go a dull colour and need polishing up. Design flaw. Still, I always feel very classy when I wear this. Very feminine :)

candieland
candieland

(EDP)
I first tried Chloe a few months ago and I was completely turned off by it. I do not know what it was but I just did not like it! Today, I was going through some of my samples and giving some away when I saw one for Chloe. I am not sure as to why I decided to try it again seeing as my first time was such a fail. As I sprayed it, I took a moment to brace myself but this time was different...this time there was an audible "wow." It was the total opposite of the first reaction.

I did still notice that the first spray is quite sharp but that calms after about 3-5 mins. As it dries I can detect the rose and a bit of sweetness. It is not sickly sweet though, which is important for me because although I am younger I cannot stand really fruity or super candied scents. The first 10 mins or so of Chloe reminds me of beautiful pink and red roses with sugar sprinkled over the top of them with just the smallest water droplets resting on them...it smells very innocent to me at this stage.

Further in, I can really pick up on the amber as it creates this unapologetically feminine scent. I feel this stage is very addictive as I cannot stop smelling my arm where I sprayed it.

This one is elegant and all feminine. Very classy and sexy...just beautiful. When I buy perfume I need to have a reaction or an emotion tied to it. With Chloe, I do not know how they did it but I feel soft and gentle yet very powerful. Too, I think it's funny because I did not know it was possible but wearing this I feel even more feminine (haha) but I do.

I tested this on my inner arm and I can still smell it after close to 9 hours. I do plan on buying this one soon.

4/2014 edit
I ended up loving this perfume so much that I bought the full sized bottle and have a spare for when I run out of the first one. This scent is just so classic and sexy. I really fell in love with it.

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

Beautiful scent! It's quite floral but is still sweet and delicate.

ana_gr
ana_gr

I loved the mix of all the different flowers. So clean, feminine and elegant. Sadly, I will never buy it again because it reminds me of my ex ;) Booo...

josirobaert
josirobaert

delicate, feminine and mysterious. Just perfect !!!

bond_girl1979

A soft, gentle rose. A pink rose picked straight from the garden. Rather linear. Do not expect many surprises - it has none. For those who enjoy roses, and simple foral scents. Light, fresh and clean. Best for daytime use.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Very soft sheer white floral but it has a slightly depressive note to it so I find it saddening to wear and not at all uplifting. Quite sweet but not overly so. It also has terrible staying power smells nice for 10 mins and it's gone...

MsDana
MsDana

My favorite rose scented perfume! I love the peony & rose scent with the cedar undertones.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This wonderful creation smells unisex to my nose. It has such an elegant freshness and limpid harmony that I think anyone could wear it. This may be the first female scent that I buy for myself. It is unfair not to be able to bask in and show off this beauty!

Purplepop2811
Purplepop2811

Finally a floral perfume that isn't overly cloying and sweet. Love the boldness of this fragrance, but it's not so intense that it gives you a headache. When I first tested this on paper I got a nice floral, nothing special kind of vibe. However, I couldn't get the fragrance out of my mind and went back the following day to try a 'skin' test. Oh my! Completely different on my skin and it was love at first sniff. I simply had to add to my collection! I do not detect a fruity smell, definitely roses, peony and lily. It's just like summer in a bottle - simply stunning!

JesseBelle
JesseBelle

This perfume is to die for!! It is absolutely amazing to smell, it is sexy, romantic, exciting, intoxicating, sophisticated, warm and sensual all in one. It is so unique in its smell, although a bit strong, it dries down to the most awesome smell ever. If I only ever had on perfume in my cupboard it would be this one!! I can't even compare it to anything else its in a league of its own. Truly worth investing in!

LexiOD
LexiOD

Let me first start by saying, when I originally smelled Chloe EDP at Sephora, I didn't think too much of it. I'm not sure what changed, but I smelled this again in a sample sheet sent to me, and now, I'm so completely hooked, this is probably my number one fragrance I'm pining over right now.
I always start with packaging on my reviews, and I can tell you, while I don't own it, from all the times I've held and seen it, this bottle is beautiful. I love the little ribbon tied around it and this bottle embodies everything feminine, soft, and clean. It is also very sturdy.
This scent reminds me of a prettier, powdery version of Harajuku Lovers Love, which I used to love but does not develop well on me and I recently found I'm allergic to. Very fresh and floral and clean. Chloe takes the cake because the powdery hint makes it less cloying and it wears a lot better on my skin than Love ever did. Somehow, I also get a bit of an aquatic feel to this as well, which doesn't make any sense, but I suppose it could pass. This is a very classy fragrance without being too grown up. I think this would be perfect for any age, but something keeps it young in a classy way. I would imagine this to be perfect for a graduation gift or for an 18th birthday.
On a more personal note, for some reason, this fragrance reminds me of anime and Japan, which makes little sense to me, but I plan on taking a trip to Japan next year and this would be an ideal scent to bring with me, (even though I already plan to take Ed Hardy by Ed Hardy).
I can't really say anything about lasting power because I only rubbed the sample plastic on my skin, but I can imagine it would last a decent while. Ultimately, though, I don't care. I finally found something that wears beautifully on my skin, which is rare, and I can honestly say I've fallen in love, and the more I smell it, the more I love it. I have to give this a 10/10, because it will only get better from here.

xx

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

By way of a free sample vial, I’m happy to be trying Chloe. It’s not something I would really consider buying, certainly not blind, so I appreciate the opportunity to “test drive” the fragrance.

First, I should mention that I think I oversprayed. I think 2-3 quick spritzes is usually fine for most scents, but this little girl is quite loud! One spray would probably have been fine; but I was fooled by the light, airy, floral notes into spraying too much. Lesson learned!

It starts with a very pretty, very girly rose note—it is not a heavy rose, nor is it a citrus-green rose note; but something youthful in between. It is the smell of pink roses combined with baby’s breath and ivy; which means I’m either very susceptible to the ad campaign or the ad campaign nailed the fragrance (either is likely). If you like Perfumer’s Workshop Tea Rose but find it too heavy and dense—this may be a good alternative.

Chloe is a touch powdery, and I think I can detect the lily of the valley. I’m never sure if I smell lychee, so that’s a mystery, but maybe the vague fruitiness I smell is coming from lychee…and, sadly, I think the freesia is giving me a headache (although that could be the overspraying, too).

Strong projection, longevity only fair (about 4 hours). I kind of wish the bottle were more feminine; with its squared off, cut-glass profile, it’s too much like so many other modern perfume bottles.

Chloe EDP is really one-dimensional, it doesn’t seem to develop much, just lingers as a soft but powerful water-color rose fragrance; toward the end, it becomes a rained-on-roses smell and does fade. It’s not an aquatic, nor is it a traditional “fresh” (read: citrus) fragrance, but it is fresh and airy—while still having substance.

I think this is how Sleeping Beauty’s room smelled, right before the handsome prince arrived.

amberdawn
amberdawn

Very fresh, soft, rosy, nice and stylish. It's long lasting and smells so natural. Love this scent.

ktyhan
ktyhan

fresh rose and long-lasting... but lack of deepness and complexity... okay perfume (overpriced)

Ariesboy
Ariesboy

This is what I refer to as a "Kind" fragrance.

It is worn by a woman who waves to kids on a school bus, says hello to strangers on her daily walk and gives a person a helping hand when they need it.

It does not boast, it does not envy. It is kind.

Rosey8821

This scent is just oh so girly and pretty. It's one of my favourite perfume but for some reason i just find men don't appreciated it as much. Could possibly be because its not as sensual as euphoria or aliens - those strong dark alluring fragrances.

If i could describe the fragrances i would say it's powdery rose. Hmm don't know if that's right but that's what i think it smells like. The rose is very strong at the begining then fades away into a powdery smell.

It's gorgeous and long lasting and suitable all year around. I don't like wearing it in summer as it's so hot in aus and feel the fragrance doesn't last long and can be overpowering in such temperatures.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Oh my, this is one of my faves. I love everything about this perfume, every time I wear it I get transported back to when I was a little girl and had a doll that smelled exactly like this. I am on my second bottle and will keep repurchasing over and over. Floral but not sweet, bright and clean, powdery in the right measure, making it super feminine and classic. Medium sillage and ok longevity, lasts about 5-6 hrs on my skin.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Words fail me to describe this work. When I read about the wonders caused by Chloé EDP, I confess I was on the back foot, for the reason: it is almost always the much acclaimed not deserve the glory that actually has, but I must say that with Chloé EDP was a different story, and this I rejoice, because this tenderness bottled resembles a discontinued (pretty good and cheap) that was long ago, I can relate it fondly and so the parental Crystal Aura - AVON. Says an old adage that "pan that moves or leaves very salty or bland food!" Thank God this is not a rule, because Chloe EDP was created by two perfumers name, Amandine Marie, mother and Angel EDT Michel Almairac father of Margaretha Ley, Venezia, etc. Minotaur. of such a marriage could only be generated something divine, is not it?! And another, the quality of the fragrance is such that the year of manufacture of the same (2008), does not match the natural character that it holds, in my view. Chloe EDP is beyond the dates, is destined to invade times, eras, dates, cycles, stages and remain in the beauty which was created with a tenderness dazzling feeling step by step. Well, the fragrance at the outset unwraps a beautiful bouquet of peonies virgins submerged in tenderness, and this feeling will be blending the fresh lychees, freshly matches a modern table, specifically a Christmas dinner next to a mini terrine with pure Shea Butter joins a touch of sympathy. Thereafter Chloe EDP engages in petals of roses and magnolias newly sprayed by filtered water, just in his heart he becomes more intense and lush, strong and valuable. Ascribe divinity to him Lily of the valley which is seen as portentous character and consecrated by being compared to Jesus Christ by Christians. On its basis, nor in fact realized only identified Cedro diluted in water with petals of roses on the surface under a drizzle at a temperature of 20 º C. Really the trip over describing Chloé EDP is great, but worth it for supremacy in the fragrance proposes to evolve; has fixation for more than 10h and fixed desperately well; super suitable for most occasions, without restrictions, is to be used and feel the best person in the world.

Credit my big friend Barbarella!

Faltam-me palavras para a descrição desta obra. Quando lia sobre as maravilhas causadas por Chloé EDP, confesso que ficava com um pé atrás, pelo motivo de: quase sempre o que é muito aclamado não merecer a glória que de fato possui, mas devo dizer que com Chloé EDP a história foi diferente, e isso muito me alegra, porque esta ternura engarrafada lembra um descontinuado (bom bonito e barato) que se foi há muito tempo; consigo relacioná-lo carinhosamente e de forma parental ao Crystal Aura – AVON. Diz um velho ditado popular que: “panela que muito mexe ou sai salgada ou insossa a comida!”, graças a Deus isto não é uma regra, pois Chlóe EDP foi criado por dois perfumistas de nome, Amandine Marie, mãe de Angel EDT e Michel Almairac, pai de Margaretha Ley, Venezia, Minotaure etc. de um casamento desses só se podia ser gerado algo divino, não é mesmo?! E, outra, a qualidade da fragrância é tamanha que o ano de fabricação da mesma (2008), não corresponde à índole natural que a mesma sustenta, na minha concepção. Chlóe EDP está para além das datas, está destinada a invadir tempos, eras, datas, ciclos, estágios e permanecer na beleza a qual fora criado, com uma ternura estonteante de se sentir passo a passo. Bem, a fragrância logo de saída desembrulha um belo ramalhete de Peônias virgens submergidas em ternura, e esta sensação vai se mesclando a Lichias frescas, recém-partidas numa mesa moderna, especificamente numa ceia natalina próxima a um mini refratário com Manteiga de Karité pura junta a um toque de simpatia. A partir daí Chlóe EDP se envolve em pétalas de Magnólias e Rosas recém-aspergidas por água filtrada, exatamente em seu coração ele se torna mais intenso e viçoso, forte e valioso. Atribuo a divindade dele ao Lírio do Vale que é tido como portentoso e de caráter consagrado por ser comparado a Jesus Cristo pelos cristãos. Sobre sua base, na verdade nem a percebi, apenas identifiquei Cedro diluído em água com pétalas de Rosas na superfície sob uma garoa a uma temperatura de 20º C. Realmente a viagem sobre a descrição de Chloé EDP é grande, porém vale pela supremacia que a fragrância nos propõe ao evoluir; possui fixação para mais de 10h e fixa desesperadamente bem; super adequada para a maioria das ocasiões, sem restrições, é para ser usada e se sentir a melhor pessoa do mundo.

Créditos a minha Amiga Barbarella!

Aina Harryna

I love this scent. Last week I wear it to paper work presentation and I'm so confident while I wear it. Make me confident, clean and energy.

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

Definetly not for everyone but I like it, if the context is right.
I find the sillage of this perfume extremely powerful and one too many sprays can ruin the entire scent.
Very strong, almost-fancy, floral fragrance with a definite top note of rose.
I've been on the outs with this perfume for a little while now though because one of the girls in my building was wearing it a few months ago and she left such an intense trail of perfume behind her it gave me a bad association with that smell, because she had enough on that although I recognizned it right away (as a perfume I own) I was horrified by the cloud of it smacking me in the face.
I have it in a rollerball so it is easy to just give myself a dab, but I feel like if I had this in a sprayer, I would rarely use it for fear of having too much on me

My friend bought Chloe for herself. I do like rosé scents in perfume (I had Rose from Paul Smith at that time). She put it on. Aroma filled the room. Wow! I even wanted to buy it as well at that moment. And then, after 10 minutes... Smell is nice and clean, but probably too clean? I really wanted to smell something else, some middle notes but they are simply not there, only watery-rosy scent. Seems like it has no chemistry with skin at all. As to me it is very suitable to put on the bunch of artificial roses on my table with same effect. Sorry Chloe your roses are not for me.

Aina Harryna

I love this scent. Better mood, clean and energy. Suitable to use everyday.

Love this scent for work or important meetings!!! It definitely makes me feel clean,powerful,and ready to take on whatever.lol Chloe scents last forever on me so as the day goes on I smell better and better. This is worth the money.

citadel
citadel

After owning the rollerball for a year, I finally sucked it up and bought the 1.7 oz bottle. This isn't the usual type of scent for me--I typically favor darker, more intense scents such as Coco by Chanel. However, I really love having this perfume as part of my scent wardrobe. It's unabashedly feminine and soft--there are no edges, no mystery, no strangeness. There is an incredible youth to Chloe that somehow doesn't translate to immaturity or crassness. The rose and litchi are light--neither smack you in the face. Instead, they waft around you in a pastel cloud that lasts throughout the day.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

Gave me an instant headache. Smells very sharp and chemical to me. Yuck! I think it's the peony & amber combination. Yuck, I had to scrub it off!

KateMkay
KateMkay

This is the most complimented perfume from my collection, it even beats my signature scents.
Clean, feminine, delicate with a little of sweetness. This is not the retro kind of rose but very soft and young one.
This perfume is very versatile, I mean Chloé is perfect
early morning scent after the shower or when you go for a nice dinner, dates or college/work.
One of my top perfumes for spring and summer. By the way, don't let Chloé fool you, because it seems so inoffensive but maybe for that reason it is very sexy too, because it doesn't scream, it wispers and it is more effective.
Good lasting power and sillage. I am considering buying Chloé intense too.

SzekelyEmoke

Very bad perfume, gave me a strong headache. :(
Was a blind buy, will definitely try to sell it! lol

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

I usually do not like floral scents, but I have a relationship of passion with this fragrance.
This is sexy, fresh, sweet, lovely...
Must be the presence of litchi, freesia and amber with other notes present in this parfum! It's amazing, the chemistry of perfume with my skin is getting better and more intense every day.

Congratulations for Chloé!

xrayer
xrayer

I tried this today and it is a big dislike from me. I find it extremely sharp and strong, so strong that it induces a scratchy throat feeling! I also don't get a lot of rose which is disappointing. Not for me.

akio
akio

Chloe edp reminds me of Dior addict eau fraiche/Versace bright crystal because of freesia note. But rose makes it more intense and deep. Not so young but feminine and somehow, sexy.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a beautiful, clean, floral scent. It is a fresh out of the shower type of scent. It's sophisticated without being overpowering. I can see anyone in their 20's or above wearing Chloe EDP. Every time I smell this scent, all I think is Mmmmm. This is definitely one of the more mature scents that I've sampled.

UPDATE: I sprayed Chloe on a sample card and liked it very much at first, but it's been a few days and although I can still smell it on the card, I'm thinking that this scent might be headache inducing if worn on the skin.

mammacat57
mammacat57

Love this scent! I was wearing it the other day, and my daughter kept saying mmmmm you smell SO GOOD! Definitely a keeper. Noticeable, but not overpoweringly strong.

jellybeantree

I don't know if its my body chemistry but this actually LASTS on my skin ALL day! Even after taking a shower I can still smell it on me! It's very girly and soft smelling. At the same time being bold and edgy. If that makes any sense. I find it has a modern feel to it but smells vintage. I get rose but it isn't only a rose scent. I love florals so this is perfect.

Aina Harryna

I try this perfume from free vial. First time I wear it so strong, I dont like it but after 5-10 minute this scent so soft and pleased to wear it. Long lasting perfumes. I love it, I hope I will get it!

venclips

Rose. Classic. Chic. Clean. Mature. Long lasting. Love it!

londonhermit
londonhermit

I have a sample of this and sampled it many times. I must disclose that litchi turns real nasty on me. I brought the samples because I love rose scents and loved Stella Mcartney's perfumes. However this is sweet rosey and not in a good way. The rose never dies it pulses on and on then it mingles with the litchi. This was not good on my skin.

alanna89
alanna89

I had this in a deluxe sample, and I liked to apply it before bed. It's a soft, powdery rose smell that is slightly shampoo-ish and oddly comforting. It is nice, but not something that I would shell out the cash for.

hollyms
hollyms

I feel like I've smelled this on so many people, and have never liked it when I do. It has an odd tinge to it that I find offensive and cloying.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Tried this out today. Couldn't get over something in it that is very sharp and stays that way. This perfume was quite heavy on me and made me a bit nauseous.I didn't get the soapy, clean part at all.

xabaras
xabaras

It is incredibly light, very pleasant. I smell a hint of rose and then just freshness. Nice fragrance. Very inoffensive, very romantic. Perfect for feeling feminine without having to be noticed by absolutely everyone around you. Discreet.

claudiad13
claudiad13

This is by far one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I know it's not a perfume that is top of the line but It's one of those perfumes that smell powdery, light, and floral. It's not Clive Christian if you will but it's lovely!!!

selinu

The rose in this is a really metallic one. It smells like tarnish with rose. Like rose is a oxidized iron in more rosy way... I hate all of the rose scents because of this thing now!

dness92
dness92

I now own this beautiful perfume and I put it on today as I was seeing my boyfriend. When he hugged me he really buried his nose in my shoulders and gave me a massive, huge sniff :P didn't say anything but seemed very happy haha (plus when we tested this together he said it's very nice so I think he was happy I was wearing it). It was very amazing ^_^

I put it on at 9 in the morning and now it's 10 pm and I still get very strong smell from it, though strangely enough not from my clothes but skin! Usually perfumes stay longer on my clothes and disappear on skin but this seems to be the opposite :P

According to my mum the whole room smells of me so I'm happy ;) this is what I needed in my collection :P

Lali123
Lali123

A sharp scent for me. I don't like it. Lovely bottle, though.

B@rCee
B@rCee

Beautiful.:)

fara.idola
fara.idola

I like this perfumes. First I wear it so dizzy. After 5 min I wear it so wonderful.

lali29bee
lali29bee

I have really tried to love this perfume, I just don't. I like the bottle though!

selinu

I used to love this scent so much. So Ive purchased it few days ago and all I get is rose oil. It was much cleaner soapy and powdery... Think its oxidated

victoria.rogers.984
victoria.rogers.984

I received a carded sample of this when I made a purchase a few weeks ago. It sat on my vanity for a week before I decided to give it a try.

I don't get the detergent/soapy smell that other people are getting. It reminds me a bit of Yardley's English Rose (which, yes, I know, is pretty soapy), but with a warmer feel to it, which must be the amber.

I think less is more with this one. While it may seem unassuming, two light spritzes, one on each wrist, is enough. Otherwise, it is too much of a good thing. I could see it giving someone a headache if you put on more than that.

This is a classic, clean kind of scent, which I think is good for every day, a garden party or a luncheon. I would not wear this in the evening. I can see myself purchasing this one in the future. It will never be a signature scent for me, but it will be used in more formal day time engagements. The type where I need to put on a dress, blazer, pumps and maybe even a hat.

LATER THOUGHTS: As an experiment I tried this with more than just two sprays. When I wear more of it, some nice peppery notes come out, cutting the prominent rose. It gives it some depth.

darksome
darksome

Imagine a small english garden, late in the morning, after raining yesterday.

It's crisp but warm, early in summer. In the centre of the garden is a small pavillion and table with chairs, covered with a creme satin fabric.

A pale but beautyful young woman, dressed in pastel colored lace and silk is siting and drinking white tea with milk and a drop honey from a porcelain cup. There are light pink-white rose petals on the table and around the teaparty are fresh blooming peonies, still covered with the morning dew.

The young woman is waiting, that her love will woke up. She's feeling sexy and romantic at the same time.

This is Chloe.

Edit: In hot summer days Chloe shows her teeth. It's sharp with a strong tea note, and all the powderyness is gone. I don't like this side of her. But I will definetly use this in colder months, when she's creamy, sweet and feminine.

chrisndema
chrisndema

the begining is nice but after a while it becomes pungent and harsh.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Clean
Crisp
Bright
Fresh

Pure feminity!

I do see the comparison to YR - Moment de Bonheur, but I prefer Chloe. MdB is a bit more sour to me.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I loved this the second I smelled it. It IS special to me. I'd like to have this, but it's a bit too expensive. There's a time for everything, and I'll have this...when it's time.

Chio268
Chio268

If you're looking for a perfume to wear for work..this is it. It smeels fresh, clean with lots of flowers. Pretty innoffensive and mild-it reminds me a bit of Lanvin's Eclat D'Arpege but this one is more expensive smelling, if that makes sense.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

a very sharp,clean (almost has that detergent smell to it) and modern type of rose. easy to wear especially to work. to me, this is nothing special... enough said.

Mennza
Mennza

My favorite of all times !! :) love itttt

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

CHLOE, CHLOE, CHLOE! I have mixed feelings towards this fragrance. Chloe smells Fantastic, Fresh, Clean and Crispy on my friend Katelyn My one special friend i had gifted a box of Chloe perfume to.
(she owns this scent)! Chloe smells similar to a Soapy laundry detergent. at the same time it smells as though a 1,000 bouquet of ripened red roses were drenched clean into the chloe bottler! Smells Refreshing, Cool, and good. There was one time i decided to give it 4sprays only to find myself nauseated, I learned with Chloe i must spritz only 2 times at max. I do adore the Fresh lingering scent this perfume offers. I was considering to include this scent in my signature fragrance list but won't be since there are staggering amounts of signature claims to this perfume. Last 2 words i would use to describe this fragrance is Icy Rose.

damfino
damfino

the only thing i can smell is caraway. fresh rye bread with caraway seeds. smelt this perfume on different persons and straightly from the bottle - the same. don't know why but the reaction with my receptors is not pleasant at all.

janelle70
janelle70

Fell in love with this after testing yesterday. The pleasant top note quickly turned into something green and strange after just 5 minutes. Was it the cedar making a premature appearance? My daughter crinkled her nose when I let her sniff the back of my hand, but after another 15 minutes she said it smelt quite good. That's the same arm, I said, and we were both surprised since it was like we sampled 3 different fragrances within half an hour. Best about this is the soft and sweet smelling drydown which I suspect to be rose (am wondering why the order of the notes are topsy turvy on me), which lasted a good 19 hours on me and would've lasted longer hadn't I needed to shower. Potential new sig frag here... :)

JacobMiller
JacobMiller

Such a great perfume.

xVal
xVal

I keep trying this one, wondering what's the fuss about.
This perfume keeps disappointing me, it smells like plastic on me.
I guess its just my chemistry, or maybe its the rose that I hate so much in fragrances.
My bf hates this one too.

swaldchen
swaldchen

This is great for anytime any day! It suits all moods and occaions and dress sense, from casual to chic. That's what I love about it. What I also like is that it is fresh without being green fresh, just the right combination betweenm fresh and sensual. I used to like the sweeter oriental scents like Euphoria , Jean Paul Gaultier, Code etc. I still do, but I also slightly grew out of them and wanted something different. And I found it with Chloe.

jivaswood
jivaswood

I don't know what happens every time you smell the perfumes of Chloé. They transmit a sense of past, good things lived. I miss things that I don't know what's exactly, things and moments which escape from my memory. It's totally emotional and nostalgic! Even if it's purchased for several people, what a lovely and adorable fragrance.

Scent:

4,5* /5*

Bottle:

4*/5*

jessbug
jessbug

I really like this perfume, but I can't wear it more than a few days in a row. It's like my nose gets saturated and then I just want to smell something (anything) else...

Still, it's a really girly, clean, beautiful scent; too bad so many people smell like it nowadays.

4/5.

babylima
babylima

light, floral, elegant and luxurious. pretty bottle yet it gets oxidized rather quickly. suitable for more mature and classy women.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This smells to me like a clean linen rose. It's fresh and musky and quite young smelling. It must be the peony and lycee. It's classy and sophisticated and would make a nice bridal perfume.

Unfortunately for me it gives me a headache which is a shame because it's a nice perfume :(

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

I really thought I loved it, when I first bought it 3-4 years ago. However I must say I've quickly grown tired of this scent and now it just sits in the box, with the discoloured metal top.
(1)

beccamm
beccamm

A very dusky rose, fades quite fast on me.

sawitty
sawitty

I fall in love with this perfume at first spray and have a plan to buy one more bottle but my younger sister always said that I smelled like smoke of cigarette. I don't believe her at first but after one of my colleague told me the same thing and she also said that its smell is not good, not bad but strange I start to think it's really not suit to me.

Tintorra
Tintorra

Smelled it on a collegue and loved it! When I tried it the first time on myself it started out with too many flowers and a dominating rose. I was a little disapointed because I hoped the fresh clean smell would go well on my skin as well. After half an hour I forgot about it and all of a sudden there was this delicious clean and soapy smell. The smell I was looking for in a perfume! Can't stop sniffing myself wearing it ;-)

lisaueda
lisaueda

The best!
a masterpiece.
Classy, elegant, soft, powdery..
i love Chloe so much.
everything in this perfume is perfectly made, it's an all time Classic!

hsmith4679
hsmith4679

I was obsessed with this a couple months ago, and I'm still in love now. The rose, peony and litchi are so beautiful together. The effect is a crispy brightness which also manages to be full and luscious. This is mostly a floral, but the honey and litchi soften the brighter notes and add slight sweetness and body. The cedar at the base of the perfume gives it a very chic aromatic quality. This part reminds me a little of pee, but in the best way possible. It's very ladylike, pretty and clean. I've never smelled anything quite like it, and for that, it seems special to me.

domodomo
domodomo

I was so intrigued when I smelled a sample in a magazine, but this smells like bug spray on me, and I never returned the bottle because I really wanted to like it.

margoess
margoess

I like Chloe for the first 45 minutes or so (well, after the initial burst, which smells like hairspray). It's a bit sweet and fruity—I get lychee more than anything; no rose at all for me. Toward the end of this honeymoon phase, there starts to be some sort of sweet, kind of waxy, petal note. I can imagine it belonging to some kind of tropical flower growing in a hothouse.

After this stage, something very, very terrible happens. All of the sweetness turns sickly, like fruit that is beginning to rot or petals that have been trampled and are beginning to smell like garbage. The smell of rot or of something chemical, like some kind of cleaning product? Like an old Vitamin Water left sitting in its plastic bottle all day in a hot car? Whatever it is, it is highly unpleasant, and quite strong: this is what people talk about when they talk about "pungent." I made it about four hours, just to see if anything better might happen, but it started to make me feel so nauseated that I had to scrub my arm off.

I had sniffed Chloe a few times, quickly, on a card, and always wanted to come back for more. Now that I finally have, I feel pretty confident that I never want to smell it again.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A stunning soapy -fresh floral which is uplifting, invigorating and long lasting...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 -30 secs - Floods the house

30 secs - 1.25 hours. 2 foot projection all around. Young and fresh- this is an amazing combination of soapy freesia with fresh young floral rose. This is a truly special linear frag- it wakes you up in the morning and pine for the rolling hills and out door life. Ages 23 - 40

1.25 hours - 4 hours - 10 inch projection. So addictive and enlightening

4 hours - 10 hours. 4 inch sillage as now more trails than projection. Linear and fine

10 hours -12 hour- Close to the skin

The greatest floral that I have ever smelt

Addictive

It caught my coat 6 weeks ago and is still there!

Masterpiece

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

have written a review for this fragrance wearing on me personally before, but I simply cannot wear this fragrance. I get nauseated and overcome by the pungency and intensity of the rose powder concoction. However, I had an experience yesterday with someone wearing this fragrance and it ultimately filled up the room that I was in with her. I couldn't put my finger on what she was wearing at first.

It was so overbearing that I almost said something, but didn't want it to be awkward between us as we were working together. At first sniff it was a dewy rose, similar to that of Stella McCartney *I Love Stella* (and other rose fragrances such as Bvlgari Rose Essentielle) but Chloe EDP changed into a more soapy, untouchable kind of scent on her that was very formal and sterile.

I don't know, it was a nice scent and all, but that's it. It filled up the room, died down a bit, and left a soapy aftertaste. Clean, refined, conservative. Good. (Not beautiful) Pretty in its own way

Blossomes
Blossomes

Chloe is my charming rose, I simply adore this scent. It's feminine and feels classic, yet still modern. It's soft, and a bit powdery. It's not edgy, but I love it.

When I wear it, I think of drinking tea in a pretty cafe in Paris, or London. It's a great "everyday" scent for me, and it lasts around 7-8 hours on my skin. I think it will always be part of my collection.

To describe it in one word, it's lovely.

aveilhe
aveilhe

Chloe EDP is a very sparkly rose/peony fragrance -- bright, clean, and fresh, like a bubbly Prosecco wine. I find it to be ladylike and a bit prim. It is a nod to vintage rose perfumes, but with a very modern, refreshing twist that even younger girls can appreciate. It doesn't strike me as very complex (which isn't necessarily bad), and is fairly linear on my skin, always remaining bright and tart.

Chloe would not necessarily appeal to rose lovers who prefer their roses with a bit of depth, spice, richness, or overt sexuality. However, it would appeal to lovers of fresh scents or those who are looking to delve into rose/florals for the first time and are uncertain where to begin.

Chloe EDP makes for a wonderful spring fragrance!

BarboraSlavickova
BarboraSlavickova

It's very pretty perfume.... I think PRETTY really suit it the best. Perfect for a teenage girl, young lady, friend, nice soul......But not form me. It's just too ingratiating.

phoebebe
phoebebe

I initially LOVED this, and thought for sure "signature scent, finally!". I'm actually crazy about rose scents in general, forever marked by Yves Saint Laurent's Roses de Bois when I was in 17 on holiday in Paris.

Just to be clear: I actually still adore the opening notes of Chloe - but be warned: the dry-down is DISGUSTING. It smells bitter, medicinal, frumpy old lady, honey at its grossest. I don't know if it's just my skin chemistry or what, but this is such a disappointment - especially since I bought not only the full 3.4 oz, but the rollerball!

If only the freshness came through during the entire perfume journey! If its those notes that you love most, just like me, make sure to test it on your skin to see if you get the same abismal drydown reaction.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I tested this today at the drugstore. For some reason the first thing that came to my mind was "hospital." To me, this reminds me of what a hospital smells like. Kind of like the stuff that the janitor mixes with water and mops the floors with. Cleaning fluid type of smell. I just don't like it. Not for me.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

this fragrance is the epitome of rose scented perfume. clean, a bit obtuse, nice in the summer, it zings and hums on the skin, every time i wear this scent i like it more and more.

Michel Almairic has designed a variety of perfumes for Bond no 9, so it's interesting to see him listed as one of the perfumers for Chloe CHLOE, as this composition reminds me very much of some of the Bond no 9 abstract floral perfumes, including CHELSEA FLOWERS. These sorts of compositions work well for many people--except when they don't, obviously as a result of some sort of chemical incompatibility. They strike me as highly synthetic, so I do not recommend them as floral perfumes, per se, and such creations must be tested on skin, otherwise one risks finding oneself at the wrong tail of the bell curve distribution of chemical compatibility.

CHLOE is a watery, abstract rose-esque fragrance which smells clean and fresh and appears to be intended specifically for public space. There is the slightest touch of shampoo-like cleanliness, similar in this regard to CHELSEA FLOWERS without a doubt. I am reminded also of some of the cleaner perfumes in the Victoria's Secret prestige line (NOT the Secret Garden collection).

I do not find CHLOE to be that good as a rose perfume, but it is a friendly fragrance which will work well in today's open cubicle office environment. No one will be offended by this clean watery rose-ish scent. I think that it's probably only necessary to own one such scent, so possessing both LOVE and CHELSEA FLOWERS or any of the other abstract watery florals now on offer--they seem to be especially prevalent at the Sephora level--would be redundant.

suhaesa
suhaesa

a fine.. strong ..exclusive.. scary..mean..brilliant.. fragrance.. beautiful.. bold..hard.. yet soft .. true yet fake..reminds me of british head mistress of catholic schools.. there is too much of everything.. floral.. green ..unique.. a well blended harmony.. of strong..complementing..unique..fine.. notes for those who want to be recognized.. as being ultra strong.. confident.. sexy.. smart .. despite what they hide inside..
its a difficult perfume..for difficult people.. for me i find it extremely dangerous..and not comforting.. it takes hearts of steel ..and guts to ware it..yes its a classy.. modern.. vibrant.. elusive.. composition that is extremely remarkable .. unforgettable..it stays true.. it doesn't change.. character.. it wont let you down.. will stay for a long time.. and you will be definitely remembered.. either with owe.. or fear or.. both..!
i dont know why.. but i remember London England when i smell it.. it s a bit powdery.. a bit fresh..a bit french.. a bit fruity they say but not to me.. a bit tropical hmm i doubt that too.. a lot fl orally.. but all are very unique ones(accords).. they are not your regular accords.. and they are very fine.. its not synthetic ..not plastic y.. not cheap..its a very expensive..a fine perfume..worn by the elite of society ..i can only imagine women over 40 with their hermes bags going to charity events or auctions..
it could easily be a signature scent.. for a highly successful business woman..for its a clean.. deep.. memorable.. hard..and hard perfume to forget..

an original innovative masterpiece
perfume rating ratting 4.3 out 5
bottle ratting 4 out 5
the silver rim turns rusted after a while and when u spray it alto of the perfume is wasted on the pink ribbon i would advise you to remove it before use..
it reminds me of ellie saab and burberries body intense which are all very scary to me ..i mean they just hold a heart tightening sensation in my heart whenever i smell them ..i dont know why ..
oh edp 75 ml
bought from sephora at about 130 us $
personal liking rating 4 out 5

freddinos
freddinos

A nice fresh crisp rose fruityish scent, that unfortunately doesn't go with my body chemistry at all. I found it to be quite linear though and I didn't feel it evolving throughout the day. For younger people I guess, and good for everyday use

karenrobert
karenrobert

it's one of those scents that you really like it or hate it. Yes it does smell fresh, crisp, and refreshing. At the same time, it's also heavy in powdery rose. It reminds me of the older Vintage fragrances. The lady at the cosmetic counter introduced this fragrant to me. She seemed to like it so much, and she looked like she was in her late 40's to 50's. This fragrant probably works better in colder weather. I find it too overwhelming for a summer day time scent. A wedding or Church would be a good place to wear this perfume. It's more sophisticated and serious rather than fun and flirty. She is probably more often indoor than outdoor. It smells wonderful for the right woman. Unfortunately, that one isn't me. The smell is too sterile, lifeless, and chemical for my taste. Be careful if you are migraine prone. This stuff is potent and spread 6 feet far and wide. Strong enough to cover body odor problem, poor personal hygiene , declining health, or poor bodily function issues.

ngmama
ngmama

I really like this one, but my hubby hates it. :-(

jillianin
jillianin

it is a "everybody loves it" scent. soft, floral, rosy, anything you expect for a feminine perfume. However, it is not unique and lacks something that can impress me.

peekaboow
peekaboow

I have a sample size of this perfume, a bit worried to try due to its bad reviews. One day i sprayed it on my wrist and im instantly in love..

Unlike any other reviews, on my skin, this perfume smells bitter! I can even taste it at the tip of my tongue, bitter and crisp almost like a bad migraine.. but at the same time, this smells beautiful and invitng.. lm not one with an expert nose to differentiate notes, but for sure this one delivers love, with all its complexity, beauty and pain, tears and laughters...

I can totally understand those who despise this, as its not a common sweet floral-fruity scent friendly to most ppl, but i can also comprehend its fanatics.

For me, this scent is home, where family and relatives reveal their truest sides, goods and bads, unmasked.

**oversprayed will provoke migraine, just like bad love provoke bad habits lol!

Margreet
Margreet

Chloe, beloved Chloe. Our story is from no no, to the big love. Unbelievable. Couple of years(!) ago I received the tester of this perfume and right a way I gave it away. It was sooo not my scent. Flowers, roses, sour, bleh!- I was thinking. Then I was searching for a new scent, lady at the store said Chloe! Of course I told her that I will never be a chloe person so just leave it. After some time I started to notice from time to time a very intense perfume on some young women. The scent was really noticable, romantic and sexy. I started to wonder what for perfume it was. By the accident, checking perfume at the store i detected familiar smell around the chloe bottle, I thought noooo, can not be :) But I sprayed on my wrist and scarf.That was the scent I loved on the random women! Hard to believe, people told me how beautiful I smelled that day. I fell in love with all what Chloe has to offer of course and end up buying a bottle. What is more, I love chloe love as well, so now I can say I am a chloe woman defff.

BritPretty11
BritPretty11

Definitely smells like an ancient woman to me... reminds me of tea with my ninety year old grandma, but not in a pleasant way. It's an awful scent, very strong, very old, very cloying.

murasaki
murasaki

Just love this fragrance. Very feminine and fresh. and the bottle is so chic.

Amberlynn4
Amberlynn4

I wanted to like this fragrance because I can smell the appeal, but shortly after being on my skin it gives me a headache and a nausiating feeling. Just can't take it.

zima.ahmad
zima.ahmad

Bought this when they launched in Malaysia on 2009.
It is really a love hate relationship between me and chloe cause im not a rose-tat lady..

But when i tested this, i'm really into "IT"

one thing I can say to CHLOE, you're such a
"Lovely rosy + fresh + a distinguished remarkable" perfume.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

I blind bought the eau de intense version and was BLOWN AWAY! It is sooooo "me"the After loving it so much I wanted totry the original...... and I am UNDERwhelmed. The litchi, which I like by itself, doesn't seem to blend with thepowdery rose here. Its like two completely different fragrances were just stuck together. I would probably like them both, seperately. But this one disappoints me every timei smell it. IF ANYONE WANTS TO SWAP THIS FOR A BOTTLE OF THE EAU DE INTENSE, PM ME. My bottle is 1.7oz, sprayed only afew times, and still has the box.
EDIT: What on earth happened? I am crazy about this juice now! For some reason the unbalanced cacophony of litchi and rose and power that blindsided my nose before has transformed into an enchantingly fresh, clean, bright, happy, rose-covered morsel of loveliness. this is the only perfume in recent memory that I have been happy to wear repeatedly for days on end, my other fragrances collecting dust. very strong, very recognizable, and now....very ME!

dovey
dovey

Soapy with an old rose note
not my cup of tea
it's suitable for old ladies

kirtylou
kirtylou

It's a nice perfume, but very strong and sweet. I read the description of "honeyed roses" in a few reviews and that is apt. It's a nice, rich-smelling scent, but I'm not sure it's for me. Perhaps for some fancy events, but too rich and sweet for an every-day scent.

honolulumoon
honolulumoon

Not remarkable in any way. I would literally describe this as smelling like perfume. lol

Scrilla
Scrilla

Oph! Soapy and headachey with one spray on my wrist. I can appreciate the sort of classic fragrance that is Chloe but I will not be wearing it again any time soon.

Edited to add: I find the bottle adorable!
New edit: I do find this smells like bug spray

peny
peny

elegant but not my taste .....

Annettem
Annettem

My favorite scent ever. I have been wearing this one for over a year now and every time I wear it I get compliments. I have bought a whole lot of perfume and usually never buy a second bottle but with this one I am on my third. It really is a sexy and feminine scent.

18thCenturyFox
18thCenturyFox

For me this is an absolute No No. Anything Chloe unfortunately turns into a nauseating, bitter, biting monster on me. She's got a sharp opening blow and within seconds insists on dragging her cloying rose to wreak havoc with my chemistry and mental well being. I am just Not The One when it comes to this frag line.

nabegum
nabegum

I have all 4 of Chloe. the edp. edt, rose edition and leau de chloe I think all 4 smell almost the same except for the intensity but Chloe edp remains my favourite scent.
It's soapy, elegant and classy. A little like gucci envy.

Coupe_de_femme
Coupe_de_femme

I love this, it's so addictive. It lingers with you, and it smells very distinctive and fresh.

I love to wear it when I am feeling flirty and girly, or on a date with my boyfriend because he can't get enough of it. When I wear it I feel like I am on a romantic trip to Paris.

I adore the bottle, it's elegant and chic. But be cautious because it can be a bit overpowering/headache inducing if too much is used.

sherryberry
sherryberry

I just received this as a Christmas gift from my sister. I just love it!! I've been wanting this one for a while. It is so rosy and fresh. I can't stop smelling my wrists!! Merry Christmas Everyone!!

tigsi
tigsi

Chloe wasn't an impulse buy for me, I had my eyes on it for about 2 years or so. It is very expensive, but for me it's totally worth its money.
The scent opens with strong loud rose and a bit of sweetness, I'd guess from the litchi. Let me tell you- it is crazy powdery, it can choke you if it's overdone. Some say it smells like laundry detergent and I kind of agree(I actually like it), but I'd say it's caused by all the white flowers. The amber tames the scent down after a while, it makes it softer and adds dash of sweetness and warmness, which on my skin almost turns honey like. Working with my chemistry Chloe, becomes flowery and sticky, I can definitely detect honey, weird huh? And let's not forget about the rose, which after a while is just as noticeable but a little bit softer and prettier in my opinion.
This perfume has great staying power, the blend is downright genius, it's everything I'd want in a perfume.

lizaan
lizaan

Oh Chloé, how I have ignored you for all these years..

I've never been a fan of typical rose perfumes, I can appreciate them on other people but I just don't feel comfy wearing them. I prefer warmer perfumes in general I think but at the same time who can resist to smell just fresh and clean (so fresh and so cleeean! haha.. outkast eeerr... yeah nvm) from time to time?

I think I've ignored it mostly because it takes a while for Chloé to settle and develop into something beautiful. Also it's quite strong in the beginning which can scare away anyone who isn't a fan of roses.

However after a few minutes it becomes softer and that's when I begin to enjoy it. I just wish that the amber would come out a little more in this.

So I've been looking for new perfumes for winter, generally I go for balmy, oriental or warm vanilla scents for winter - typical perfumes that would get obnoxious and cloying in warmer weather. BUT I also love a beautiful powdery clean floral for winter - Chloé is a good candidate for that. It gets really cold here in Sweden and I just love the smell of a clean floral in the crisp, dry and cold winter air.
I would never reach for this in the summer, I think this works basically all year round except for summer but that's just me haha :)

One complaint though - The bottle. It's super cute, don't get me wrong! I've been wanting Chloé pretty much mainly because of the bottle, haha so it's nothing wrong with the design but I've seen many reviews where the metal part starts to loosen or even begin to rust. Also when I first got my bottle I thought it had a crack in it somewhere because my hands would get damp when I touched it but couldn't find anything wrong with it, I think it just leaks a bit where that metal thingy is at the top. So that gets a thumbs down.

Wow. This got long, don't really know why I'm even reviewing this when it's been done over a 100 times before but hey if you're a perfume nerd you can ramble on about perfume all day long, haha.

annettepe
annettepe

this fragrance is definitely on my wish list. it suggests simplicity, elegance and sophistication. its such a soft smell yet very recognizable and distinctive. its heavy on the rose with notes of other flowers and with a touch of amber in the dry down. its such a lovely fragrance.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

As you all say it creams fresh and rose, but it also louds intoxicating. It gives me the sense of smelling and drinking a whole bottle of an old And marvelous wight wine in an expensive restaurant. You may want to run but you don't. You ve already been captivated.

cupcakeprincessponies
cupcakeprincessponies

I've been through my "all-I-want-is-vanilla-fragrances period" simply because they are liked by everyone and specially guys love them... But this time I want a signature fragrance with personality instead. A perfume which screams I am a feminine, independent, elegant and mature lady..

And I think Chloe is the perfect choise for my christmas wish-list this year.

There is something about the perfume, which I think you have to get used to, before you really love it. Because it is really strong, fresh, clean, and crispy.. But when you have fallen for Chloe, you are spellbound. Just like me.

bebedejuin
bebedejuin

Every note in the descriptions spoke to me as something I should love. I couldn't wait to spray a sample on myself. Oddly enough, even aft two very generous sprays on my wrist I could smell nothing. I found this quite peculiar since I'm definitely not anosmic to any of the notes. I may try again using a different bottle...

Very fresh and soapy! lots of roses and powder. Less is more. Spray carefully or Chloe will turn overwhelming and thick. 1 spray makes you smell good for many, many hours. Timeless for women 30 - 80+ something..You need to be a rose/powder-fan to really fall for this one. I can smell Chloe EdP on my clothes several days after I used the parfum.

Mycket fräsch och tvålig! Massor av rosor och puder. Lite är lagom. Spreja försiktigt annars kommer Chloe att bli överväldigande och tjock - en rumsdödare. 1 sprejning får dig att dofta härligt i många, många timmar. Tidlös för kvinnor mellan 30 - 80+ nånting. Du bör nog vara ett ros/puder-fan för att verkligen uppskatta denna. Jag känner Chloe EdP i mina kläder i flera dagar efter jag har använt den.

Turcker
Turcker

Am I the only one who smells patchouli in this? Anyway, I love it.

alice_fotini
alice_fotini

Chloe is for me a high-quality and fresh blend of rose and tarragon. A bit sharp, but calming and elegant (without being alluring though).

annette kisha
annette kisha

i still remember how the original chloe used to smell, back in the day when karl the great was in charge. one of the initial smells of my childhood, it was always around.... the new one comes close to it i can still smell a hit of it, especially when i wear it for a few hours. nice try house of chloe, i like.

i was searching so long for a perfume that will suit me every hour of the day.i think i've found the best.
chloe makes me feel clean,sexy,confident.
it starts a little peppery on my skin and i think that makes me sofisticated.
and then comes the rose...so feminine.
i will recomend this for every woman,any age, any season

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

smells like a rose, a fresh roses that can be found in an abundant rose garden! love it, can't stop myself from smelling my wrist

ran.houssami
ran.houssami

rose and peony , flowery warm scent on me.lasts well enough. I washed my hands after the first time I sprayed it on both wrists and even after an intensive hand washing (think surgical hand scrubbing!) I can still smell traces of this hours after.That got me sold on it. It doesn't smell "old lady"-ish to me and ON me.it's like being prim and proper with a modern edge

JasmineNikole

Does anyone else get a green tea vibe from Chloe in the top notes? I love Chloe for what it is. I love that its fresh and easy to wear everyday.

Jennyksp
Jennyksp

What I love about this perfume is that it is so unique. It is very suitable as a signature scent. It is so calming and lovely. When the perfume has dried down, it smells most of soap and rose. Chloe eau de toilette is maybe a bit to old fashioned I think. I started loving it because everyone around me liked it, but now I am just not so sure... I do not feel like this perfume is for me (even though it works great with my body chemistry). But I still love Chloè <3 <3 <3

mystica
mystica

What's striking about Chloe is that it's a very clean scent. It's about fresh roses. But it's not something I particularly look for in a rose scent. I rather prefer heavier, soliflor, truer rose scents.

olga87
olga87

i loooove smelling this perfume on other women...not on me!!and i don't know why!!!heavy but elegant..

emi
emi

It is fresh, clean rose scent. With hint of litchi and pepper. Not very impressive, little too cold. I wish there was a bit more sweetness in it. I don't mind it but I don't care eather. The bottle is nice though.

hiba G
hiba G

- Initial tones are too strong , but it's quite long lasting and i can smell it on me after 6 hours even .. but i would recommend using it for evenings as it can give you headache being a bit stronger if you wear it in summers or day time
A good perfume overall

tsunnami
tsunnami

I agree that it is too strong when sprayed onto your pulse points or even if you use it in rollerball format in more than one place.

If you have the spray, mist it in front of you and walk through it. I use it on one wrist in the roller ball EDP format, and then touch it to the other wrist and then my wrists to my neck. It's the perfect strength.

I love this scent - it's not overly floral to me and it doesn't stink. It works well with my body chemistry. :)

Edvina
Edvina

The kind of rose that you wanna smell all day long, makes u feel so wanted.

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

Chloe "Chloe" is what you would have if you found an overripe rose, its petals about to fall and covered with the morning dew, in the middle of a cedar forest - and then doused it with a bucket of industrial detergent. Unlike Stella McCartney's "Stella", which highlights the beautiful fragrance of the rose against a gentle base of amber, Chloe wishes to obsessively scrub it clean. At first headache-inducing spray, the soap and cedar dominate the perfume, but as it dries down, the rose petals begin to surface one by one above the soapy water. After 6-8 hours, there it is! The rose at its most ripe and most fragrant, but far too long a wait.

As with most Chloe perfumes, "Chloe" projects an 'expensive' vibe (as it should, for the price!) and has excellent longevity and sillage. One to two sprays is enough, and reapplication during the day is not needed. Lovers of 'clean' fragrances may love "Chloe", but rose lovers who like their roses unadulterated and unscrubbed may prefer Stella over this.

nasturtsia
nasturtsia

I agree with most of the reviews here.. This fragrance needs some time to calm down, after what it fully blossoms as a tender spring flower and makes one feel like floating on a cloud:)

belle.le.disko
belle.le.disko

Upon first smelling and applying this perfume, it smelled overwhelmingly of white pepper. I could barely sense some rose and other florals in the background, though they were 90% drowned out by the pepper smell.

After about 5 minutes, the fragrance began to die down, sweeten and take on a clean quality. I could smell a soap that reminded me of unscented laundry detergent along with a stronger rose smell and a less strong pepper smell.

After about 15 minutes, the perfume evened out and gave me a clean, fresh, floral scent. I smelled rose, magnolia and peony-- like I smelled these flowers growing in someone's garden. I smelled a soapy- cotton-- like freshly laundered sheets that were line-dried. I smelled litchi, or the faint smell of grapes. I smelled a little sea salt. I faintly smelled a juicy red or Fuji apple. Nice.

The fragrance was certainly feminine with a sillage of about arm's length. I would deem this a cooler weather scent-- best for the spring or fall, especially if spending time outdoors. I would not recommend this as an office or professional scent. It has a "hippy" and casual edge to it, so it is great to wear on vacation to the coast or at the farmer's market.

The staying power was not impressive, the scent strongly lasting 3 or so hours. I felt like I was floating in a cloud of soap and rose for about 1.5 hours, though. The fragrance was not too strong-- between a soft and medium power.

This scent is calming, soothing, young and fresh. I would say I could smell this exact scent if I were on the coast of Nova Scotia in Septmeber, in a rose bush- and peony- filled backyard, standing near an old magnolia tree and some freshly laundered sheets that were half-dry and waving on clothes lines, while someone near me eats a red apple.

fabulous_me
fabulous_me

my mother used to have this, and i used to steal it :b i like the smell..it is so calming and it smells really good on my skin (some perfumes has really bad reaction w/ my skin that makes the scent a little weird).plus it lasts almost the whole day. i loooooveeee it.i want to buy something like this, but i'm looking for something more subtle..any recommendation?

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

it's okay, i got a mini bottle and it just smells very heady. hopefully the drydown will be better

B.Blackheart
B.Blackheart

Usually adjectives like "clean" and "soapy" draw me right in. I love just-showered scents but on me this one is redolent of that dime store bath powder that comes in a big plastic pot with a furry puff. My country granny used it. She'd have loved this.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I had sampled chloe eau de parfum twice at the shopping mall n I am absolutely satisfied with the scent..

Most of people reviewed that chloe smells like detergant n clothing/fabric softener.whereas to my nose,chloe smells sort of after laundry-like scent..meaning that,chloe gives the wearer a fresh,soft n comfortable kinda scent.

From the first spray of it on the paperstrip as tester,i could smelled the combination of rose,lily of the valley n freesia flower with the touch of subtle yet soft litchi fruit..however,i detected a little bit of overpowering-ness in chloe..i wasn't so sure either it's coming from the lily flower or freesia..despite of having minor overpowering effect,it later on dried down to be soft,light,clean n slightly watery or aquatic-like(due to flowers like peony,waterlily,magnolia n lily of the valley),fresh,mild soapy-like,airy n flowery smell.the smell's really nice,pleasant n beautiful.

I also got the vial sample.right after the first spray on my wrist area,it smelled exactly like on the paperstrip..the smell doesn't changed n that is what I was so happy about.in other words,chloe is made for me n also for the rest of floral scent lovers.

In my opinion,chloe could be defined as ;

elegant,
freedom/carefree,
graceful
&
beautiful.

as for the design of the bottle,it is stylish n elegant.it's a good idea that came from the designer by placing a light greyish or light beige coloured bow surrounding the neck of the bottle.the bottle also has that rib-like grooves..which to me,pictures the wearer as an obedient,observant,traditional yet still have that playful side,conservative,dicipline n straight forward kinda person..
That bow-like thingy actually plays the role of playfulness n childish-like..
The liquid parfum is light gold in colour..it's the sign of legendary n definitely unforgetable...

Chloe,i would say is an expensive perfume in my country..i believe it is also a pricey fragrance in the western countries too...if you think it's pricey,it's preferable to go search for any discounted price at any beauty shop/online fragrance websites that has such offers..most importantly,be sure that the shop/website is legit n trusted.beware of counterfeits as there are so many out there..for those of you who would like to buy it,i suggest that think more than twice,as this will cause you to spend a lot of money..chloe isn't a budget perfume like those of body shop or avon lines...it is an expensive item as it was created by a well-known perfumers...be sure to spend your money wisely..for those floral scent lovers like me,chloe is worth your money buying it..chloe would not gonna dissapoint you..chloe would ensures that you would be smelling good n scented all day.

Turtledove
Turtledove

I love this! All the Chloe fragrances I've tried have this gorgeous modern, fruity rose note that I just adore, and the EDP has it in spades. It's bright, crisp, refreshing and very clean. Something about it is very fresh-faced and optimistic, with a delicate femininity that is effortless and natural.

I don't find Chloe to be old-fashioned at all. I was afraid it might smell dusty, like one of those little old-fashioned rose soaps, but it's far from it. To me it's very natural, more like the smell of live roses in a garden than a perfumed interpretation. The soapy/powdery quality isn't overwhelming, it's more like a just-showered freshness with a delicate hint of face powder.

If it had a time of day, it would be first thing in the morning, when the sun is in that bright haze that wakes you up, and the air is still clean and briskly cool.

Rainey
Rainey

Just love Chloe so much, I usually wear it during the Summer. It does have a clean, washed laundry smell to it and I also get people saying that to me whenever I wear it. I find a little goes a long way and it is a smell that turns heads. You will not be disappointed once you wear it!

niecwiecio
niecwiecio

I have checked this fragrance in perfumery. Didn't really like it, it smells like washing powder.. But I don't know how it smells on skin, but if you're looking for something that smells clean, fresh and elegant - I think it will be a good choice.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I sampled this scent twice-the first time, I sprayed it on my hand at department store and left. 5 minutes later I was waiting for a bus and caught a whiff of something I thought was powdery strong detergent. I wrinkled my nose and looked around, expecting someone standing near me but there was noone close by. It was the Chloe scent that I spritzed on my wrist.
I usually try fragrances at least twice to make sure whether I truly like or dislike them so I tried Chloe again. I am not sure its my cup of tea as I normally prefer sweet gormand scents and this is anything but. Other people described it as "soapy clean rose" and I think thats an apt description(there is also slight powdery note). I don't get litchi thats listed in the notes at all, neither do I get peony note which is one of my favorites. Mostly its all about rose.
I have to say that its rather unusual and uncommon scent and even though there are other rose dominated scents, I have not seen one that smells quite like Chloe.
I know few people said its "sexy" scent but I guess sexy is whatever makes you feel that way. Judging purely on a scent, this is more of a everyday, work scent.

Celphie
Celphie

No matter how well you treat your bottle of Chloe, the silver part *will* tarnish, mark my words. However, there is a remedy for when that fateful day arrives XD

First, take a toothbrush that's either quite old or one with extra soft bristles (you don't want to end up with scratch marks).
Second, add some toothpaste (any kind will do).
Gently start brushing the silver area of your bottle. Be careful to keep the ribbon away and try not to get too close to the edge where the glass part begins (some paste might end up underneath it). Keep brushing until you notice that the paste has gone a little grey (that's all the tarnish) or until the silver is shiny again.
You can wash away the paste by running the bottle under tap water howveer, that might damage the glue holding the ribbon. Instead, I would advise using a soft damp cloth to wipe away the paste. Next, use a dry one (or kleenex if you prefer) to wipe your bottle dry and clean. Your bottle should be looking good as new. You're welcome :)

Now on the perfume istelf:

When I first tried this from a sample, I was going through some bad time. The perfume didn't speak to me, but I had to admit that it was undeniably unusual. However I didn't pay much attention to the scent as I was wearing it as an intermediate between perfumes. Also I was more focused on getting out of my problems, so the fragrance was just noise that blended in with everything else. As such, whenever I sniffed the perfume after that it would only bring back memories of those horrid days. And I decided never to go back to it out of fear of reliving those moments.

The months went by and my life starting falling back into place.

Then one day, when I as sitting in one of the beautiful classes of the art history department at uni, taking notes about Flemish 17th century art, a beautiful red headed woman who came in late sat next to empty seat besides me. I couln't get over how utterly beautiful and erotic she smelled. I say erotic beacuse the whole composition smelled as if a mixture of rose, dirt, musk and water were rubbed on the salty skin of a person who hasn't showered for 3 days.

We eneded up chatting after class and I asked her what perfume was she wearing. I couldn't say I was surprised that she was wearing Chloe, after all the scent was familar to me, I just never actually sat back and actually smelled it properly. I went back to test it. It was all very different this time: sure the memory of the bad days would flash by every once in a while, but this time, it turned into the noise just blending in the background, while the mixture of rose, dirt, water, musk and skin were the main focus.

I went and bought a bottle, still a little weary of the memories it might trigger, but also excited about the new ones.

I've been wearing this for almost a year now, and never again did I feel the looming shadow of the past. Perhaps because I made new memories with this perfume, or perhaps because it blened in and became part of my identity. I don't know...But I really feel that this fragrance is unique, gorgeous, classy, sultry and oh so coyly dirty...like a virginal girl who turns out to be a sex kitten in bed.

Eneroangel
Eneroangel

smells like Krazy Krizia. I really don't find this fragrance unique but very overrated !

happytogether
happytogether

Chloe EDP is crisp & floral, with the tiniest hint of fruit (at least on my skin!) and a woodsy finish. It is sophisticatedly romantic without being too sentimental. One of my favourites : )

gembob
gembob

I don't like this perfume very much, it is very very strong smelling and gives me a headache when I wear it.

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

Just got this one yesterday and wore this one for first time today - omg this is delicious, classy ....I have no words ....i think this is going to be my new fave !

I feel it doesn't last very long :(
maybe 2 hrs max

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

This is simply bottled class. I find this very strong; I tend to prefer sweeter, somewhat lighter fragrances because I'm just too "sweet" to wear anything strong, but this is great. If I had it I would spray it once or twice - no more. I see myself wearing this when I'm a bit older.

It's a floral, clean, somewhtat soapy fragrance, and has a very classic feel to it. When I smell it I can picture a lady around maybe 40 or a younger lady with a very strong personality, with a white dress or business suit and quite simply, exuding class.

sarka-destiny
sarka-destiny

However this scent is one of the most popular, i must say it smell like soap only (to me). I went to smell it and my reaction was "it can wear anybody (even men) and anytime". This scent doesn´t "talk" to me, it simply says nothing. It doesnt shock, it doesnt hurt. Honestly, I can´t imagine Chloe to be a "signature fragrance", but i guess it can be good for office. It´s simply boring.
I have about it the same feeling like about Cerruti 1881 - soap, soap, soap. Maybe my nose is not made for these scents.
Sorry ladies, you who love it, i really don´t.

nooory
nooory

bought unsniffed based on the reviews here and i'm a little surprised. this is very fruity on me, all i could smell was the litchi and a splash of rose at first... hmm

Omie
Omie

This is indeed a very fresh, clean.... Smells really classy and floral/rosy. I appreciate it a well-done scent.

gyrichard

Chloé Eau De Parfum is a very crisp, clean, fresh floral scent. You can wear it anywhere and for any occasion which makes it a great signature scent for the sophisticated woman of this day. It’s rich combination of notes play off each other through the day and linger into the night. The top notes of Peony, Freesia, and Litchie give it an intensly fresh, sweet scent. The middle notes of Rose, Lily of the Valley, and Magnolia add a clean, romantic, green floral essence, while the base notes of Amber and Virginia Cedar give the fragrance its deep richness of wood and spice.
Chloé is like the “little black dress.” You can dress it up or dress it down. It can go anywhere with you. When I wear this fragrance, people stop me and ask what I’m wearing that smells so fresh. The most provocative comment regarding my scent came from a young man waiting on me at a restaurant, “Where do you buy that perfume? I need some of that in my sheets!”
Chloé Eau De Parfum has a full line of scented ancillary items so you can layer the product. It has a silky lotion, a foaming bath and shower gel, and a lusciously rich cream. The bath and shower gel is so gentle that you can wash your hair with it.
The Eau de Parfum Bottle is made of crystal. It is rectangular shaped with ribbed sides. It has a silver rim and an elegantly simple twill ribbon tied at the neck of the bottle. It’s like a piece of jewelry for your counter top.
The Chloe Eau De Parfum is a little pricier than other fragrances because it is a premium fragrance and it has a higher perfume oil concentration which gives it that lasting effect through the day. The prices start at $110.00 for 2.5ounces and $85.00 for 1.7 ounces.
Chloé is a distinct scent all of its own. It’s not like any other fragrance. It takes a confident woman to wear it: someone who dares to be set apart from the rest.

gomt
gomt

On me, it's somewhat masculine. It's nice paired with a semi-formal shirt & jeans, but I wouldn't call it an everyday scent for the office, though.

It's fresh, elegant and woody-soapy behind the initial flowers. Unlike many here, I find it rather intense. Agreed on the incredible staying power.

szegvar1
szegvar1

I adore this perfume. Fresh and fresh. Onto merriment clarifies and gives energy when I use this. Very lasting.

Strange_Alchemy
Strange_Alchemy

I was really excited to get a deluxe sample of the new formulation, since I'd like its predecessor.

I dabbed some lightly on my pulsepoints. When I had lunch with my mother, she said I smelled like cigarette smoke.

I still gave it a change, but even after a couple hours it just smells like crackly dry roses in a Paris cafe vase, smoke and flowers.

Not my thing.

miss mills
miss mills

So many reviews for Chloe! I love it. I smell honey, bulgarian rose and the freshest laundry powder. Used lightly, this is one of the lushest scents around for me - but I can see why some people find it a bit boring. There is no mystery to this, what you smell is what you get. Pretty, romantic, feminine but sex appeal nonetheless. A fresh english garden in the dewy cool hours of morning.
For the right occasion & mood, it's perfect - I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this, which I do't with a lot of my usual more heavy frags. This scent cuts a clean and sexy swathe through more cloying or heady scents in a crowded pub or club (where I first smelt this on someone and loved it for that very reason) Very pretty fragrance...

Batey2008
Batey2008

Reminded me of old lady perfume....very coarse smell and disputes into something strong and manly.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

Perfect. Smells like richness, beauty and youth. It.s perfect elegance in a bottle. I feel like i was a rich girl, elegant and delicated, but with a surprinsingly firm and unique personality, when i use it . Lasts all day on me, which is rare ...

AngelinaCharlotte
AngelinaCharlotte

his is my best friend's signature fragrance!! It's really pretty on her and matches her really well. If she didn't have it I would get it!

moongoddess
moongoddess

i get a lot of compliments when i wear this fragrance. i'm absolutely in love with it! very classy and sexy. beware, too many spritz (10 or 15) and it smells like gucci flora.

camilejatoba
camilejatoba

this scent is wonderful! Smell of cleaning! Bought the brand and will not repent. All the Chloe fragrance is wonderful

Aspendina
Aspendina

A nice young floral however I think there r much better florals. One the cheaper end: britney speaes curious, on the high end: marc jacobs oh lola, on the really high end: acqua di parma iris nobile and in the middle: juicy couture juicy couture I like those better.

This fragrance smells more peonies and freesias than roses or magnolias. Maybe only with the lily of the valley note lightness mixed with the lychee note. Light enough. Nothing special. Not my cup of tea(

Cocainee
Cocainee

It smells nice, but a bit too rosy and a bit of soapy, I agree with Aeternitas :)
Wore it couple of times and then gave it to my friend, who actually loved it! And I like it on her! Smells really classy and floral/rosy. I presume just not right on me!

sarah.therriotaylor
sarah.therriotaylor

I tried a sample of this earlier today. I tried to like it, but I couldn't. It smelled ok a few minutes after the initial spritz, but it faded into an odd, chemical smell on my wrist. I find it headache inducing. If I want rose, I will stick to Stella, which, on me, smells richer, prettier, more natural.
I just took a shower, and, unfortunately, I am not yet rid of this scent, so it seems it has great staying power.

bond_girl1979

This is a number that has been sitting on my perfume shelf for some time...but barely gets touched. I was intrigued by at the beginning, but then it began to bore me just as quickly. For me it is too simple, bland and uninspiring. The lasting power too, is negligable. It is like a bunch of pink roses: pretty and refreshing, but not exactly harbouring any hidden mysteries, dark secrets or captivating twists. It stays in it's comfort zone, it has no edge. Just my humble opinion.

GreyMan
GreyMan

I have been aware of this fragrance in passing for some time. But for some reason the bottle with the bow was between uninteresting and off-putting. It represents a safe and prim ladylike playfulness that I makes me shudder.

But when I sniffed the sample a kind swap partner had included I liked it very much. It instantly reminded of a discontinued favourite, 5:40 pm in Madagascar by Kenzo. It turns out that they have a number of notes in common, and they're definitely similar in character. While Chloe EDP is slightly more floral, this impression very vague. Considering that the Kenzo scent is marketed as unisex, it would seem that Chloe is perceived as very feminine purely due to packaging and marketing. I detect no rose, the floral notes are rather vague, but I suspect a blend of magnolia and freesia dominates here as well as in the Kenzo scent. In both fragrances a mellow cedar note keeps the floral ones in check. I like prominent cedar, but even when it's in the background, it can have a good effect on the blend.

Altogether it's a low-key scent, definitely nothing controversial. But not every perfume has to be. It's up to the wearer to be interesting, and not look to perfume to give them character. Sometimes a nice simple well-made perfume is all one wants or needs.
In my case it's even more. I've solve the question of what to do when the Kenzo runs out. :)

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

To me this is a rose with poise and inner strength. It's not attention-seeking, yet it has an undeniable presence. It's a bit cold, but confident, neutral, but complex, makes a simple clean statement, but does so eloquently. I like it a lot, but my heart belongs to Chloe Rose Edition. ;)

cathxinjin
cathxinjin

This perfume is so popular among asian girl to the extent that i hate it even though i actually love the scent a lot.I can smell it from an Asian girl every time i go out in AUSTRALIA.At least 3 girls i know have this as their signiture scents!I can't blame them and i can't deny the fact that it is a beautiful,delicate,sweet and versatile perfume. It is distinguitable,long lasting yet never overpowering.

One of my guy friend told me he used to have an affair with a girl who wear this and he thinks it smells of real woman and it is the best scent he ever smells from a girl.He can never forget this scent.

dannysmom
dannysmom

I didn't get a soapiness with this at all. To me, it's a vintage rose. I do smell rose, but it's toned down by woody notes. The drydown is my favorite part. At that point, it becomes sweet and creamy (almost gourmand).

This lasted 7 hours on me. It's about 91 degrees outside, so maybe it would last longer in cooler weather?

rocksugar
rocksugar

Love at first scent. The prominent scent is rose for sure, so if that doesn't float your boat, look elsewhere. I love how the rose is accented by a woody cedar base, but not too much. Smells like a very cool modern rose, nothing too sweet or powdery or old-fashioned about it. People who compare it to Versace Bright Crystal are probably comparing top notes only, because the clear watery coolness on top is all they have in common. Mid note is rose, rose rose, and it lasts a wonderfully long time (light scents like Bright Crystal and DKNY Delicious last a mere hour on me, but Chloe lasts 12 hours easily). There's a very slight muskiness to the mid-notes also, an almost heady orchid-like tone - but that could just be on my skin. It's decidedly ladylike and chic... I don't feel right wearing this unless I'm well-dressed and heeled. :)

svosmaer
svosmaer

I really wanted to like this fragrance, but on me it smells too soapy. The opening was a bit watery and green. The drydown gives me a headache :(
I wonder if it is the rose that causes the soapiness, because D&G Rose the One had the same effect on me...

anamalia
anamalia

Chloe strikes me as a modern interpretation of rose. It is quite youthful, probably for the 18 to 29 market due to its sweetness. The lychee note blends well with the rose, and from the initial spray it is very strong. After a while it does mellow down to a well rounded creamy floral, with the fruitiness of the lychee still lingering. Overall Chloe to me is a floral gourmand, its sweetness is a little too much for me on some days and invokes a headache, one spray goes a very long way, it is one of the most long lasting scents that I have worn.

tutu
tutu

Chloe fue un flechazo absoluto: Lo probé y estuve obsesionada con él una temporada hasta que lo compré, pero ahí terminó esta breve historia de amor. Consiguió aburrirme rápido como ninguna otra fragancia lo ha hecho nunca, hasta el punto de llegar a resultarme nauseabunda!! Hay días q consigo tolerarla, pero la mayoría de veces me satura el olfato igual q un ambientador barato.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I expected this to be good, but I guess not...
very light watered down, flat, depressing floral. nothing special. kind of blah type a scent. tolerable but boring.

Wundt

The scent certainly has the touch of peony / rose of Stella (S.McCartney). Sometimes pleasant, sometimes not. Better in low doses.

ahc4490
ahc4490

this is one of those scents I love sometimes and absolutely hate other times. When I love it, it is soft, soapy, feminine but not in a sexy way, in a loving soft plushy way. It is, just got out of the shower soapy, in your face roses for the first 20-30 minutes then the dry down is soft and lingering roses, powdery yet still fresh. I like it better on clothing and sheets then skin to be honest. Not my favorite scent but not offensive and I'm happy to have in in my collection. Beautiful bottle but the silver tarnishes fairly quickly.

When I hate it, the perfume has a very strong chemical scent, almost similar to ammonia and burns my nose (generally around a certain time of the month, tmi but true none the less)

mjloria

yesterday i found a clone of this at Zara! the name of the fragrance is Silk it really does smell the same, and it's like $20 at Zara store, if anyone is interested.

ShyenDudu
ShyenDudu

i loved the scent of this from the bottle ... but when i sprayed this on my skin.... it smells like nothing but sweat on me ...and this lasted on me all day .....

jellybeantree

This perfume literally makes me sick! I loved the smell but something just doesn't work on me, it is one of the best modern rose interpretations . I have to pass on this one.

ginawadsworth

edit: this lasts longer if I spray it in my hair. As with all light perfumes, hair application adds to the time it lasts and is very nice to be near. My husband loves this application, when he gives me a hug he is envoloped by the scent

Kamaty
Kamaty

I'm a little confuse about this fragrance. Sometimes i like sometimes dislike....
Is crispy clean but the rose note could be ligther...
I have EDP version and i guess that just 2 spray is enough to smell all day.
Definetely is for day time use. Is romantic, very womanly.
Ok is good if doesn't over spray...

JasmineNikole

People keep saying this is an old lady perfume but im 19 years old and its smells good to me,so call me an old lady..lol..I dont care.

mjloria

after trying this several times i still can't figure out if i love it or don't like it at all, sometimes i think it smells nice, elegant and clean, and other times i get this weird soapy-in-the-bad-way/plastic smell...still it's so different from any other fragrance, it's very special and that makes me want to buy it and use it ocasionally, when in the mood.

domylan
domylan

Truly I loved this fragrance when I tried it at the store, however, I'm a little bit disappointed when wearing it on my working days, it caused headache and made others around me sneeze!! Maybe it's too soapy to me!
I had another choice with Chloe, that's Love, Chloe, it's the right frag. for me!!

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This is definetely an elegant and sophisticated scent. Soapy, with a touch of freshness, noticeable. Of course this is floral, however I tend to find something bitter in the drydown. It is understood why it has become so popular( feminine, lasting and vintage), I wouldn't buy a full bottle though. There is something that makes me dizzy and the fact that it won't be gone after 8 hours makes things worse.

Pari88
Pari88

Lol to the comments below me. This is a super clean freak rose. The kind of rose whose gardens are cleaned and scrubbed with clorox and whose thorns are trimmed every day...you know the kind of rose gardens that are "too well kept" by extreme gardners.
It is a linear rose, not s sharp as a pure rose oil but almost. I think of D&G Rose the one. They smell almost the same excepttt D&G is more fun and fruit and has some "warmth" to it in the drydown. This one is super boring, a very distant rose. I would rather make my own version with some rose oil and iso E. Chloe Love however, I LOVE, and is muchhhh more interesting..makes me go :-D. Boring chloe, doesnt excite my nose whatsoever.
This is not a "Secret Garden" rose, more like a Royal Palace rose, like the ones kept by the queen of hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Well I guess she wouldnt be screaming "off with her head!" to me, cuz I wont be picking this one.

cathy.halk
cathy.halk

It's definitely a romantic rose scent. You don't have to spray too much because it lasts all day.Lovely,vintage and cool spring fragrance.

LoveMeDo7
LoveMeDo7

It smells like one of our grand plantations here in Louisiana. The light smell of roses hanging in the air as you walk under the branches of oak trees.

Hlyusha
Hlyusha

a friend of mine calls this my signature scent. it smells divine and pretty and like rich happiness! this is what i wear when i want to feel pretty.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

A girl in front of me in class right now is wearing this and it is making me mental. I sprayed it on my coat and it lasted two weeks and it became more headache inducing as time went on. It smells clean and laundry fresh with a hint of old lady. It is not a bad fragrance...it just is not for me.

PerfumedBrunette
PerfumedBrunette

When I first tried Chloe, my impression was of a whimsical, quirky fragrance, maybe something Marie Antoinette might have liked to wear to complement her larger than life hat feathers, poofy white wig, and blushing cheeks. I thought it was powdery, warm, and sweet, to be worn with white stockings only. Antique and dusty in the best way possible.

I said "I want iiiiit ...", and so one day I acquired a bottle by surprise, thanks to my loving husband who always seems to hear and remember what it is that I want. (Bear with me please and do not throw up yet.)

I was tickled pink, and quickly tried on my new Chloe. The experience was quite unexpected.

The whimsy had gone without a trace, the quirkiness was simply not there at all, the powder, warmth, and softness - well, I don't know where they were either, maybe by the guillotine, but they were not in my beautiful little new bottle. White stockings, poofy wigs and hat feathers, rosy cheeks and powder-pink dresses had swiftly and cleanly metamorphosed into a simple, straightforward, clean, cold rose. A nice rose, but nothing more, nothing less. Modern and synthetic. Pretty, but not antique and dusty.

So there you have it. I cannot explain it.

(And now, if rose makes you nauseous, you may proceed with what I interrupted earlier).

misscareyann
misscareyann

Soft, soapy, squeaky clean roses. A great clean rose fragrance. It's like my favorite perfume, Stella by Stella McCartney, was scrubbed of it's deep amber and left with a soapy aroma. I wear Stella when I want a more mysterious and dark rose, and Chloe when I want a light and fresh rose. I love both. Chloe is great light rose fragrance that fits any occasion, and I can't imagine anybody finding it offensive.

acv43

I got a bottle of Chloe for Valentines day, and I could not be more pleased with this fragrance!
I have always had a hard time teasing apart the notes of Chloe however after some contemplation i think i know what it smells, like at least to me.
Smelling Chloe is like the exact scent one might smell when walking in to the lobby of hotel, but not just any hotel, a grand old very expensive hotel with a giant display of fresh pink roses sitting on a fancy antique table.
I love it! I have always loved the way hotels smell ( I am a weirdo, I know). Along with airport smells, they always remind me of travel

Biliana

I love it and it`s the second bottle I`m using (the eau de parfum version), but I can definitely say that it`s not a true eau de parfum because it has poor fragrance duration.

rebecca.a.bowyer
rebecca.a.bowyer

I wanted to like this, I really did. But for some reason, on me it smells exactly like some eye makeup remover pads I have, and it just gets on my nerves throughout the day.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

this smells very clean. Almost like dove soap or fresh clean laundry washed by tide. Very natural And soft. I wear this when I dress simple and Boho style. Very pleasing to others. Not cloying.

aschiffm
aschiffm

i usually stay away from floral fragrances but this one i just could not stop smelling. i think it was the base of amber and cedar that balanced it out for me. so comforting, feminine, spunky and playful and almost seductive. made me want to get close to everyone and made me feel hazy and free. very posh. i can see why some people might consider it cloying but i found it to be mostly pleasant. the lyche and the rose together are so uniquely chloe.

long lasting power, stayed on my jacket for days. i rotate my perfumes very frequently (although I do wear this often), and out of all the perfumes i wear, this is the one i smell all over my clothes and in the air of my room. when you purchase this scent, it sticks with you!!

ktmakh
ktmakh

Love this perfume, I got compliments any time I wore it, very Feminine sophisticated elegant scent, I did own both EDP and the EDT, it's only one complaint I have, it's the golden metal part of the bottle tarnished and broke loose. I still highly recommend it, it's worth every penny

scardenas
scardenas

I agree with babylima's comment. I have 3 bottles and all 3 have tarnished.. (the silver/gold metal where name appears. )

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I should have reviewed a while ago and did not. Just like a painting sometimes I have to think about the feelings it evokes before I can say I like it or dislike it. Well , it has been decided. This is beautiful and classically done. It has a lipstick and face powder allure that when you where it, you feel a vav-va-voom confidence. You feel grown up and sophisticated and I already am. It lasts and lasts, no need to reapply, just like real, grown-up perfume, imagine that. Bottle is so quality and I think the trim is real silver, mine actually tarnished and looks beautiful (PS -I think this is my first comment ever on a flipping bottle, sorry, I know a lot of you are very into the bottles, but the reviews on juice are all I really care about. In summary, this is one for the collection, and I am well aware it is saturated in the market. That just means a lot of people like it, nothing wrong with that. If I designed it and knew it was popular, I would be proud that I created such a sensation. I know how we can be when a scent becomes over-worn and everyone has it, but you have to stop and still appreciate the work of art it is.....after all, I love a lot of Van Gough and I have seen the originals, but still appreciate all the copies I see. I'm just sayin'.

stephanie.hotz
stephanie.hotz

I second the comment on it smelling like a fabric softener. I really wanted to like this, and I even liked it when I first smelled it in the store. However when I tried the sample on at home I first and foremost smelled powder, and then I started to smell rose, and only rose. This reminds me of stella mcartney's signature perfume aka pure rose. so if that's your thing, go for it! I however don't like strong floral or powdery scents.

I want this one so bad!
In my opinion this is one of those scents that blend the notes so flawlessly together that you can hardly distinguish them...it just smells like Chloe!

To me this smells like family, childhood, but also grown up sophistication. Probably my biggest issue with perfumes is that they are too sweet- however this one is utterly feminine without at all the candy-scents that are popular in many fragrances.

I told my sister that this fragrance smelled like one of the towns i lived in as a child, and she completely agreed, although neither of us can say why!

beautiful classic bottle as well, i can't wait till i get a bottle to add to my collection :)

i also might add, the staying power on this one is very good on me (which is unusual because i usually absorb perfume). i sprayed it around 6pm whilst shopping and woke up the next morning (7ish) still able to smell this on my wrist!

ginawadsworth

My husband chose Chloe for me last year. Although light and does not last long on me, it has a lovely tobacco note which is not listed. I enjoy it just for this. It reminds me of Caleche which I tried in my early twenties and loved, but it was too expensive at the time and is not available where I live now.

bliss

Set my bottle aside for a month or so, only to spray it on again yesterday. I am so glad I did. I almost forgot how soft, feminine and fresh this feels. I love the way it feels like your own scent rather than a "perfume". I am wearing it now and love the gentle whiff i get whenever I move. IMO so much nicer than the stronger, overly sweet or spicey concoctions that are out there these days.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Tropical: no, Unique: no, lasting power: no.
Boring: yes, overpriced: yes, too popular: yes.

I'm sorry for the lovers. I get it, it's safe and girly. But I would never buy it.

romrom

This is such a beautiful scent, I think that it's a great spring /summer scent, perfect with a pritty flower dress and sendals. when you first spray this you fill so fresh and beautiful at the same time, I love the soft rose and that soapy smell that stays a long time on my skin .

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

Chloe is very simply a clean, fresh rose. It is slightly powdery and old fashioned in a way. This is a fragrance I really enjoy wearing. It reminds me of warm bed sheets that came straight from the dryer. It's not anything too complex, but it is definitely beautiful and comforting. I would say it is virginal in a way.

Juicyjersey
Juicyjersey

I asked my supervisor what she was wearing and she wouldn't tell me. I can't forget the scent.. And it smell clean to me so, I finally found what it is and bought it then I took a cab to work, the cab driver said I smell really great and asked me what I was wearing I said chloe and I said no, it's not the one you buy in the drug store ..... At work, my supervisor didn't say anything to me.. Though she smelled what I was wearing coz everybody gave compliments except her.....hahaha....

nicolevivi
nicolevivi

nostalgic and calming, love it!

Christie171
Christie171

Chloe Eau De Parfum-Chloe

I've smelled many perfumes with the prominent note of rose but I've never smelled a perfume that came so close to the ACTUAL, NON-SYNTHETIC smell of a rose. It takes my imagination to a meadow full of roses with a girl with light brown hair, rosy cheeks and fair skin leaping and jumping around. There's so much rose that I don't even smell the other notes. Only a little hint of the cedarwood and peony. Nice sillage, too. 9/10

glad57
glad57

Nice, lovely,rosey smell but not enough sweetness to me .I would have really appreciated a warm sweet drydown along with that hint of rose at the end

loewa
loewa

i HATE rose...

i think it smells boring,
too SOFT and Princesslike without character at all.

like the women advertising it... it smells blond, soft, girly.... boring

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

Started as a pretty rose, but then became soapy. And after 30 minutes, it was gone... IMO, there are better and longer lasting rose scents out there.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

I love it, i adore it, to me it is pure beauty.

dzoana.dzons
dzoana.dzons

The bottle is gorgeous..but thats all.It smells like washing powder and it wouldnt be that bad,because its not that wrong to smell of clean clothes but..I had a friend who used it and I couldnt stand being around her because this smell was so overwhelming and irritating

hanipg
hanipg

I reach this if i want to be classy, womanly and rich
Silage very very good
Rose rich powdering

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

something i LOVE to smell, but not to smell like, unfortunately. i like my scents more interesting than this, but i do love this smell. very rosey =]

tulpe
tulpe

Lovely Chloe. I like Chloe, but to smell on other women because it gives such a nice sillage.. But scent itself is too strong,clean and sharp for me. What a pitty. Maybe new version L'eau Chloe will be better fo my sensitive nose.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Light, fresh, clean, soft, delicate, feminine, innocent, pretty, rosy fragrance!
Chloe is like a beautiful bouquet of freshly cut flowers. I find it hard to pick out certain notes as they are all so beautifully blended together.
Not too heavy for the spring/summer and not too light for the fall/winter. It is easily wearable for day or night and any occasion. However this would make a perfect fragrance for a wedding – So romantic and elegant!
I put off smelling this fragrance for so long because I have never been a big fan of florals, (queen of fruity florals here) and the notes just did not interest me. But I have always admired the bottle, and when I finally smelt this I instantly fell in love!
Chloe is soft and innocent, attractive and appealing, and completely inoffensive!
This happens to be the most beautiful floral fragrance I have smelt! However, if you enjoy intense, unique, sexy, sensual scents which helps you stand out in a crowd then this fragrance may not be for you. But if you are like me and enjoy subtle, fresh, clean, pretty scents then I recommend you to give this one a go.
The bottle is adorable! And matches the scent perfectly!

Decodawn
Decodawn

Innocent, playful, light and just lovely ideal for the young fashionistas out there

lunolickaya
lunolickaya

cedar soap. especially if over-dozed. unfortunately, most chloe lovers do over-doze this fragrance. i'm addressing all those who uses it, please, apply in small portions. it really smells elegant only when subtle

doodoowap
doodoowap

I was a huge fan of Glow by JLo and I've been using it since it was launched in Spain, but some months ago it started to be hard to find Jlo's perfumes in perfume stores. After being loyal to this perfume for years, it was difficult to find a substitute but when I first tried Chloé EDP it was love at the first sniff.

Very light and elegant, classy, soapy and clean. I feel confident and surrounded by a special allure when I wear it.

ramaeil
ramaeil

Light and stays long

joey.tan
joey.tan

Love this one, keep sniffing my wrist after i tested it, lasted awhile......very sweet, light, gentle smell of honey and rose, really like it.

prigipessa
prigipessa

One of my favourites. Smells like sweet honey, white flowers and powder. So unique, it makes me happy!
This is definitely my signature perfume as it defines an elegant,classy yet modern and free spirited young lady!

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

Cute nice pure smell. Very sophisticated, cute bottle, long lasting power on your skin as well on clothings. It is very unique. I admit all this and claimed it to be the holy truth! plus I liked it a lot, BUT after I smelled it EVERYWHERE!!! I start to hate it. I feel like almost everybody has this smell and uses it a lot!!(abuses it)!!! I cant stand this anymore.

Tovah
Tovah

I grow roses, and, although I love their scents like no other, there are very, very few rose fragrances that don't sour on my skin. I learned that Chloe is a rose fragrance after I tried it, which is a good thing, or I may have missed out. When I sniffed a test strip, I remember thinking it was sharp, and heavily vintage. I still think it's sharp and heavily vintage - it's powdery, and rosy, and laced with lily of the valley - but when it's on my skin, it's a rose that stays fresh. Chloe is elegant, girly, and bright, and it doesn't melt into the daily public ambiance of fruity-florals and underarm deodorant. Chloe is a fragrance for those who want to wear Perfume. It won't make you smell like you leave 10 coatings of soap on your skin after your bath, and it won't make your clothing smell like you use a bottle of softener with each load. Chloe smells feminine, flowery, dressed-up, and overall pretty. I absolutely adore the bottle, too.

jessluvsray
jessluvsray

I need another bottle of my love! I need the Intense version too. I absolutely can't get enough of this stuff! Chloe is SO good! If you haven't tested it yet, please do! I hope everyone else loves it! : )

Museumgal
Museumgal

I'm not usually a big rose fan, but the lychee and other florals keep the rose from being over powering. Wonderful top notes.

feleeni
feleeni

Grew out of this one really quickly. Too rosey, too sharp. I wish it lived up to its pretty Art Deco inspired bottle.

SPHINX
SPHINX

Love this frangrance but it doesn not last on my skin. It starts off with a burst of lychee and rose and then settles down to a soft warm sweet amber and musk smell. It is really a beautiful fresh smell but the longevity is weak and it's too expensive for that reason. My husband is crazy about this smell and is always begging me to wear it, but I am not prepared to have a bottle handy to top up every hour. Pity. I love it otherwise.

Hayven
Hayven

I'm not a big fan of rose scents, but this has the right combination of things to make the perfume work. I own the lotion, and it smells like honey, roses, and milk. It seems like a scent for any age, young or old.

flashdeliriums
flashdeliriums

What a beautiful scent. I have received this (early) for my birthday because my parents have known that i've wanted this scent for more than a year! Thank God I finally got this. Before, every time I went to the mall, I would go to Holt Renfrew and ask for a sample, and then walk to The Bay and get a sample from them too of this wonderful perfume. Eventually, it ran out so I would have used miniature samples all over the place. The salesladies already know me!

This is a wonderful perfume, and I managed to get a set with the 75 ml eau de parfum bottle, and a 100 ml perfumed body lotion, accompanied by a miniature 5 ml bottle for travelling - all for $125. This all came in a beautiful box. If you come across this deal you should definitely get a hold of it while you can.

Now onto the actual perfume. I've been in love with it ever since the first time I caught a whiff of it. Love at first smell! I completely disagree with the people who said Chloe smelled old or too soapy. I think that there is a sense of youth to this scent, that's sort of childish and girly and sophisticated at the same time. In other words, it's feminine and sophisticated, but not at all "old".

I strongly recommend Chloe to anyone. Perfect for any time of the day, any season and any occasion.

alexiej
alexiej

a real celebration of bulgarian rose. A real modern femininity!

One of my favourite fragraces!

spiderman_rome
spiderman_rome

an explosion of femininity. the rose is so powerful. completely addictive. i crave for it ;-)

ralucucky
ralucucky

I like it and dislike it at the same time: too soapy, I can smell only roses, but it lasts long and it's kind of clean..It reminds me of L'Occitane - 4 Reines.

Wundt

It reminds me L'eau d'Issay Miyake.
6 of the 8 notes of Chloé are on L'eau d'Issay Miyake: Rosa, Lili of the valley, Peony, Amber, Virginia cedar and Fressia. I like it on other persons but not on me.

Everyworker
Everyworker

I tried Chloe a few days ago since I had high expectations from reading all the positive reviews, but I hated it! I sprayed it on my wrist because I thought I'd like it and I really wanted to like it too. Sadly it reminded me of toilet freshener, which was what I smelled like the rest of the day. So I guess it has quite a good lasting power :)
It must be a matter of taste, or perhaps body chemistry. Though I must say it is a very unique scent, but Chloe is not for me.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

When I first this I hated it I wanted to so much to like it as I like the bottle.The next time I was on the tram on a very rainy summer night and a young lady got on and she smelled so fresh like flowers.Then I realized it was Chloe.I ran home and digged up my sample.I loved it.But, then I tried it on again yesterday gag! This is way too strong and chemical smelling.It truly reminds me of a laundry detergent or rather a laundry room.So no this is off my wish list.Kudos to those that love it because that is what its all about if you love it wear it.My wallet is happy now.

Vanillagoddess94
Vanillagoddess94

As i can read, a lot of you are the disappointed with the smell of Chloe, but not me i am simply blown away by it! why? because you can wear it for pretty much every occasion like a party,a day out with friends,on a date and sometimes even at work( but it depends what kind of job you have, if you have a strict boss i dont think you should wear it because this freagrance is FUN and Elegant) and you can actually smell something :) even after 2 days the perfume was still on my skin and didnt smell aggressive or too strong at all just perfect for myself.

SHORT: I LOVE CHLOE and its ability to fit on nearly every occasion <3

Roses and pepper. I didn't find this light or soapy. It's a heavy rose scent with a large dash of pepper. I love rose scents but the pepper is a bit too strong in this one at the beginning. After a few hours, the pepper fades away and I'm left with a predominantly rose fragrance. I'd like it better if there was no pepper.

fraushka
fraushka

I hate it, cause so many women love it! Even my mom uses it now!))And I cannot wait when it becomes not so popular,so I can finally wear it! This one is like a non-perfume to me. It's just a SMELL. Cannot explain it. To me it doesn't have any top or base notes - it is complete.

RkrChk
RkrChk

Airy, aquatic, and sillage to boot!

This is a knock-out if you're a true rose lover...The rose is in the spotlight, and although pepper is not listed as one of the notes, there's a bit of a peppery scent emitting from my wrist...No soapiness here -- just a heavenly, harmonious floral bouquet!

jackiebug
jackiebug

I just love this scent. It is one of the few that last all day and is true to the original scent. I think it is divine. AND I always get compliments. I will admit in the morning it is a bit heavy but by the time I am at the car it is perfect. BUT I love it so very much. I don't have enought good things to say about it. I would Have to disagree with the comment that it is like Bright Crystal which I also own - they are similar in the fact that they are perfumes ..... but so different that I can't even imagine that .... It is fresh and unique - and I have so many perfumes I have to force myself to not wear it everyday!

Nadia Beatriz

Recently I discovered MOMENT-DE-BONHEUR from yves rocher.. and its exacly like chloé EDP I was going to buy chloe EDP and EDT.. Now I´ll take the yves rocher instead of chloe EDP.. Then when it ends I´ll buy the EDT..

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

I ADORE this frag!
Such a tender, feminine, ethereal fume I can Understand why so many people seem to love this stuff!
Here in my country you can only order it on-line and almost no-one wears it or even heard about it, When people makes complimments (wich is ALL the time with CHLOE) They´re so dissapointed about it beeing so hard to get in here...Lucky me!
Really glad it´s so un-popular here because I feel so unique; unbeateably sexy, uncommonly georgeous and I always recieve nice complimments fron men and women, and I mean each and every single time I wear Chloe EDP.

It´s rosy clean, elegant somehow it reminds me of happy moments of childhood.
I recommend it to any romantic worldwide!!!
10/10 !!!!

fragranceperfume
fragranceperfume

I have to say that I was disappointed with this perfume. It smells floral, but not a nice floral, kind of like dried flowers mixed with soap. It does last a while though, and I love the bottle, but the perfume lacks...

On the plus side the bottle is great, and the scent leaves you feeling soapy clean, literally. On the down side, it's not sweet and is too strong for my taste. I personally would not recommend this perfume.

Overall 2.2/5

zabica
zabica

A dear girl told me once "Hey, you also must have such a perfume, which is kinda "non-perfume"! Hehe ..

I am used to these strong, overpowering scents, that you can trace from far away .. so this, at first, was bit of a shock for me. However, it managed to stay put on my sleeve so long, that it actually started to intrigue me. Beautifully subtle, but it always found the way to my nose. It smells like fresh and clean laundry, when you put it on your balcony, and when you "dive" into this beautiful sensation. It smells like baby's hair, like freshly bathed skin. Sooo beautiful! To break the monotony, there is the rose part, as well as some honey (which is not in the notes, but I can still trace some). It has quite some longevity on my skin, but the longevity on the clothes is just breathtaking! Recommendation .. for those who need a break from demanding & strong perfumes.

sqiu
sqiu

Really floral but warm and fresh at the same time. So nice for the day and the night too, i find it a quality perfume . Romantic, lovely, unforgettable !
I always receive a lot of compliments !

Anaa
Anaa

I'm in love with the bottle,I think it's the most beautiful I've ever seen,just perfect,but the perfume..I was expected to be something simple,classic,very wearable,something that it could be one of my favorites but all I got was baby powder+roses speeded in alcohol,definitely something that I would never want to wear.As a room deodorant it wouldn't bother but as a perfume..BIG DISAPPOINMENT.I'm so sorry cause I say all this,I hope that it's just a trasient opinion,I'm sorry for the bottle..

aprilizzard
aprilizzard

This is my signature perfume.... so is it natural for me to still be looking for a better signature fragrance? I don't think so, I used to love it. But people have knocked my confidence of wearing it - my crush said I smelled of an old lady - not a compliment no matter who trendy she may be, as I am 15 years young.

I do still quite like it, but sometimes as I have the Eau de Parfum it seems to smell overpoweringly powdery. Yet at the same time, I only buy Eau de Parfums NEVER Eau de Toilettes as they don't last (not on my skin anyway).

I loved it initially due to the peony - they are my favourite flowers - but I go off of it. It is a love hate relationship between the perfume and I. But I still highly recommend it - well I used to, until I recommended it to too many people, now three of my close friends wear it. Not to be funny about it, but that's MY signature perfume... get your own ;) - and if you like powdery fragrances with hints of rose and peony this is perfect for you. I don't agree however that it captures the essence of the seventies, like VOGUE seems to think.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I would never have guessed that this was meant to be an oriental floral. For some reason to my nose it smells rather aquatic. I get a big burst of peony, with lily of the valley and litchi and a hint of musk. Really nothing else, no rose and no spiciness either. I can see that this is really quite an elegant floral, but if your skin amplifies lily or peony and you don't like these flowers, then this is not for you.

vector
vector

I will try to describe what it smells like, but I'm not good at that. In the middle of the fragrance, it is very mildly spicy but still delicate. Then I can smell the amber and cedar, and then later a mild clean sweet soapy smell. It is so long wearing--even after a shower or after a whole day of wear, I catch tiny whiffs of its clean slightly sweet smell. It becomes subtle yet almost always there to surprise you now and again. This is what I've been looking for, the fragrance that makes you smell good, but is not in everyone else's face. It's truly a pleasure to wear, and smells just like what I should smell like. When I initially I tried it, I knew it would be the one I'd want to wear most of the time and I've happily stopped buying samples and bottle of fragrances. I wish I would have tried this one first! I have the roller ball and the biggest bottle. I will always have this in my collection

belissena
belissena

Extremely soapy and clean on me...too much! I prefer "dirty" or at least warm roses instead of cold ones. It reminds me of little soaps I put into closets...smells good but it's too proper. Not me :(

anadykas
anadykas

I really love this perfume but it has no staying power on me.Many reviewers said that it stays on them all day. Maybe my body chemistry does not go well with this perfum.

ajaeee
ajaeee

warm, fresh, flowery...i love this perfume. next to my burberry brit sheer, this gets the most wear for me. it smells like what i imagine i'd wear if i happened to be born into royalty - refined and clean, yet girly and playful enough to not make me stuffy.

this doesn't immediately hit me as rose. i love lychee (litchi? lytchi?), as it's one of my favourite fruits to eat, drink and smell, so this is perhaps why i can smell the lychee the entire way through. then i smell the rose, as the perfume settles down a little into my skin. it's not a gross rose smell (i tend not to be a rose girl), which i like.

after hours and hours of wear, post-shower and sleep, i can still smell it on my skin in the morning. this stuff lasts long and doesn't cause any headaches for me (which can be a problem that i have with other perfumes). it's pleasant and yummy. and the bottle is adorable (hand-tied bow and all).

Fori
Fori

The best signature of Chloe. All the Freesia, Lily-of-the-Valley, Peony and Roses are just in very right combination. The sweetness opening of Lychee is like a flash, comes with power but quickly blends with other notes.

It gives you freshness all day long, constant aroma that you still can smell even after you take off your clothes. Fall in love at the first smell!

Previously I was looking for YSL Paris for it is the one with strong rose note as far as I know. A bit hesitate after tried it on my skin for sometime, it smelled nothing special, not natural. However, Chloe is Rose scent with exclusive touch, not cheap smell. Although the price is a bit more expensive than other designer's perfume, but it's worthed every penny!
But you'd better not choose this one if you are not a romantic type.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

I wonder why anyone would want to smell like baby powder (which is what this perfume smells like). Are they reminiscing on their nursery days?

Flat, boring, blah!

Nadia Beatriz

Some people say everybody wears this.. well i´ve known this fragance for a sample.. i only smelled this on a girl now that i know this one.. but i can say that here in my country i dont know anybody who wears this.. or even heard about it lool.. I Love it.. and i am happy that i dont see anyone with this so i can wear with pleasure that i wont find much people with this.. I also hate to wear something that the rest of the world has.. like for example.. DOLCE GABANA LIGHT BLUE who never heard of it?! so famous.. blah blah blah.. I love chloe.. I havent bought it yet.. i am saving so me money to buy the biggest one ;)

airubgirl
airubgirl

It is such a classy and feminine scent that can be worn all day, everyday, in any situation and not be offensive to anyone. While not ground breaking or edgy in any way, it is quietly ladylike and playful at the same time. The rose is fresh and not cloying or overpowering and the green top notes are refreshing and vibrant while the white flowers stay softly in the backround, adding a subtle bouquet. It dries down to a clean floral on me with not a hint of powdery old lady perfume smell at all. Stays close to me, but lasts all day as well. If it works with your chemistry it is worth the price!

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Oriental floral usually means to me sensual, luxurious and maybe intoxicating fragrances… something like a bunch of sultry white flowers floating over a warm wave of vanilla and heliotrope, for example. Or, at least, this is approximately my idea of flororiental.
Chloe is really far from all this: to me it smells of clean air on a cool winter morning, of a refined rose-scented soap bar, of a walk through a garden.. those are sensations I use to get from floral perfumes.

By the way this EDP starts on my skin clean, fresh, light.. a bit sharp too.
Just after spraying I perceive something like a lemon-y presence, actually I’m quite surprised no citrus notes are listed (maybe I will have to purchase some litchis to refresh my olfactory memory of their smell, as litchi seems to be the only fruity note listed): in this phase I feel like I’ve just taken a bath with a finest liquid soap. The smell of naked skin pleasantly scented.
This initial impression is followed, but not faded away, by the floral incoming that’s all about peony and rose to me... a delicate yet noticeable tuberose seems to be getting through the heart of the fragrance, though not listed: at this point a sweet-sour daintiness manages to evoke something exclusive, classy yet pretty natural. Drydown is not remarkable for what I can say; longevity and sillage are pretty good.

I'm not sure whether I’m really getting the “rich girl” vibe from this scent or I’m just influenced by some other reviews below, but I guess Chloe could be the perfect choice both for situations where one needs to make a “good” impression on people (job interviews, formal parties, exams etc.) as for more informal and relaxed times.
It definitely paints on my mind the image of a young and self-confident woman wearing beige clothes and beautiful shoes at a cocktail party: her scent is clear and refined, with hints of soapy sweetness here and there.. not a bewitching or impressive ‘fume, yet pretty noticeable… not annoying, not provoking, just fine and cute. A floral that aims to be a bit different from the thousands of floral out there.. and somehow it is.

Not a worth buying fragrance for me, yet a nice one.. and the bottle is a beauty :)

Summer0cean
Summer0cean

I used to like and wear this scent, but not anymore because everyone wears this perfume... It is gorgeous and powdery rose scent. I am sick of this perfume...X(

Elise1214
Elise1214

I own Chloe, and I cannot say I like or dislike it, oddly enough ha-ha! I am undecided on it. I will say that I think it smells "clean". I wear it rarely, but I do wear it. It does not scream at me as being what I would call a wonderful fragrance. I am neutral to it, but I would certainly not say that it is a bad fragrance or that is stinks.

Elise,

The Collection
The Collection

I agree with the idea of Chloe being a "Rich Girls Perfume" there is definetly that sense of prosperity and class associated with Chloe. Being a lover of Roses this one is right up my alley and it was worth every cent. The Rose is quite muted for me which is why i prefer the Intense version just that little bit more but at the end of the day they are still two quite different scents. I dont really detect a honey-like quality but there is a certain creaminess and fluidity with this scent, i think its because of the litchi and when combined with the thin layer of magnolia and musk which is still quite faint gives it a very clean and soapy sort of quality. The lasting power is fantastic on my skin, and even better on clothes.

mylancome
mylancome

One of the high quality rose perfume i ever use, really full of rose smell without get overpower by other floral. It is sad it doesn't suit my skin, it will turn sour like die out rose. It you have no problem with rose perfume, this is a must for you. A high concentrate perfume, you only apply lightly and it can last more than 5 hours.

nadalinica
nadalinica

I cannot explain how much I love this perfume! I have used it for over 2 years and I still love it! I wear it all the time. I get a lot of compliments on it! I think I found a perfume for lifetime!

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

I'm totally in love with this fragrance. as soon as i smell it and close my eyes, i see beige and white colors... I always feel a rose, in the beginning i smell lily-of-the-valley, and i sense a touch of Virginia cedar in the end. This is a very elegant, timeless perfume that will never be forgotten.

i just don't have the guts to buy it.. I can already imagine myself in an Adidas t shirt,jeans and black 'converses' and wearing a Chloe perfume. it's just too feminine for me :) but it would be great on a young woman in a stylish outfit (like a 'blouse-skirt-heels kind' one) in the colors i've mentioned above and with a gorgeous smile...

when i first smelled it at a duty-free, i thought i smelled it before.. and i remembered. while at kindergarten, i had a belgian friend. her mother looked a lot like the woman on the 'Chloe love' add. well, she would always wear this perfume. and since then that smell reminds me of something... elegant, luxurious. and somehow inspiring and sublime..

and about the price. i find it completely normal for a Chloe product. if you're still not ok with $100, i'm sure you can find something cheaper on amazon.com or on sales.

dear women (and men)! even if you haven't found perfume (or anything else) that suits you, just keep searching - that's what life's for!!

Fragrance
Fragrance

This is a very beautiful ,sophisticated, elegant & clean perfume.It's a perfect blend of flowers and I can really smell roses out of the others. Has a good lasting power too...:)

piluna
piluna

Smells of roses and other florals that are lighter and sweeter. I like the rose but not the other florals that mixes in? It's an overpowering sweet smell that I can't stand and just want to wash of me to not get a headache.

So use sparingly, a little dab goes a long way. Great staying power. Last a whole day on me.

treenhe
treenhe

heavens, i can't believe this is by the same company as 'love'. i am ridiculously in love with 'love' but this is just a nasal assault. harsh, sharp, suffocating and synthetic....peony and magnolia overload. scrubbed several times and it's still clinging on, which is great if you can wear this without thinking of cheap air freshners...i can't. i am stunned at just how much i dislike this. don't get the rose or the similarity to bright crystal, which i love, at all.

chanellove17
chanellove17

I've already been through one bottle of this and am half way through my second. I can't even describe it... but i'll try! It just smells clean, feminine, crisp.. very girly but in an original, understated way. A perfect every day fragrance, which can easily translate to night time wear. I love this, I will always have a bottle of this in my fragrance collection!

pinki
pinki

This is my second time buying this scent in the EDP, used the first bottle up almost completely then gave it to a friend who constantly told me how good I smell to test it out herself. I got a new sample of it a few months ago when purchasing some makeup and had this 'oh yeah, that one WAS good' epiphany. I used up the sample quickly to make sure it wasn't just nostaligia and bought a new small bottle a couple of weeks ago. To me, this is a modern classic. The top notes are clean and refreshing, great for first thing after a shower, then quickly submit to a crisp, pure, green rosy heart rounded with lily. It has moderate sillage and fairly good lasting powder with the rose never really dying completely on my skin. This is an instantly recognizable fragrance and just smells so pure, classic and feminine. Love it and get lots of compliments! It can smell very different (ended up smelling too sharp and sour on my friend), so test it thouroughly before you buy, it's not cheap! But well worth it if it suits you :o)

lara0905
lara0905

When I'm wearing Cloé EDP, I always get compliments. Fresh, light powdery floral fragrance,it's cover me in delicate cloud all day. I love it!

rhynel
rhynel

I love this perfume...on everyone else. When not overly applied, it is sophisticated and clean. However, I am not much of a rose person.

Pretty perfume, though.

Chaie
Chaie

I can´t say it enough times, I simply love this scent. It has been my favorite for some years now, and in summer I use the light chloe. But this one are just so unique, there are really no perfumes like this. What really makes it so unique is that it smells very different from person to person - I get a lot of Rose, and my sister in law gets lily smell in the middle note. Although we both have it on smells it as 2 different perfumes. I just love the soapy smell, and the staying power very good - when I use 2 sprays in the morning I can still smell it in the evening. I´m totally in love with Chloé.

filleaplumes
filleaplumes

I just received Chloe in the mail I understand what some of reviewers mentioned about not making a blind buy. With my chemistry I definitely get the soapy/clean description and not enough of the sweetness of the litchi and honey I was most intrigued by. I think its magnolia and lily of the valley I'm not a huge fan of; feels like I'm being blasted with white flora. Its not a knock out but as my boyfriend (Trish McEvoy blackberry vanilla musk is his fav) says, "Its interesting, I've smelled nothing like it." I find that lychee notes often smells champagne like if not sweetened enough, and not being much of a drinker is not something I find attractive. So if you're a gourmand fan I recommend layering with Tokyo Milk "Let Them Eat", a coconut fragrance I'd already been layering with Demeter's Lychee. Being part filipino mixing sweet coconut with lychee is a no brainer. Eventually I'll end up swapping it although the bottle looks pretty in my collection. I am curious what the Chloe l'eau smells like, the fruit and patchouli notes sound more up my alley.

Nukekubi
Nukekubi

I want to love this fragrance, but sadly, I don’t. There’s something about it that I love, though. I really like the rosy smell, the florals, how it reminds me of water … but, water and florals together reminds me of my childhood, and when I experimented with various petals soaked down with wooden stick, dirt and sand in my playground-bucket. It’s something unpleasant there. It reminds me of dirt, and of a rain-wet garden, but not in this positive way. But this is on my skin, and my chemistry. My cousin wears it, and it’s really lovely on her. I wish I owned her skin, because the perfume is just divine on her. Also it does smell somewhat … boring on me. And that puts me off. But I really want to love it, and I have tried it dozen of times, but have now come face to face that it's just not the right perfume for me.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

Chloè is a pleasant, beautiful scent which proves that simplicity not rarely can be truly ellegant. It´s romantic, feminine and very sophisticated without carrying tones of notes, just the right ones. The perfect wedding fragrance, a very delicate masterpiece.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Just purchased this one and wished I had it years ago! It feels so clean and soft and feminine. Honestly, I don't know how anyone could say anything negative about it. It is a very creamy, clean fragrance, suble but with some sillage to it. Just enough so others know you're wearing something delicious. This is definitely a winner, I will wear it all summer. My new signature.

vita amelia

one of my favorites..could say my signature scent. awesome! smells clean,rosy,powdery,soapy in a good way.. always feel sexy,pretty and shopisticated when i wear it. yes it was reminds me of Stella Mc Cartney.. but this one is more interesting and extraordinary for me.. its classic but doesn't smell like old lady.

vita amelia

this one is gorgeous !!one of my favourite scent.. its unique,classic,elegant and lovely.. my boyfriend love it.. the lasting power is amazing on me.. i think ill get my second bottle :)

AnyaV
AnyaV

It's a love at first sniff. I walked passed a shelf with this perfume on and had to walk right back to purchase it. No second thoughts. It's clean yet sophisticated and sexy. Portray smartness and confidence. It's my current signature perfume and lucky day perfume...Gives me a positive boost everytime. And people literally ask about it!

querelle
querelle

It's all about roses.. If you like them, you are going to love it. If you don't, it's a pity cause this is the most romantic contemporary rose perfume, with a retro mood. It feels that this girl, is still looking for the man of her dreams..

JustinV
JustinV

Hi girls, I know I am a guy, but here's my take for this scent. My mom has it...XD

On my skin (yes I spray it on me for the test):
Top : Water, light, fresh-rose feel, it has the scent of roses on warm water, with traces of lavender (for some reason i can detect it). Airy and light.

Middle: Literally it stays on the same on my skin.

Base: Watered down rose.

Light to moderate projection, depending on weather, on 16 degrees Celsius, it is light. But above 30, this thing can be a beast, but even if it is beast like, it is pleasant, and won't offend people.

Seriously, this is a ....lady killer in my office. LOL. Girls are like 'what are you wearing?'(man, its so funny to see them say such words, LOL).

And when I told them about it, they were like 'ok i am getting it' LOL. There's this colleague of mine who have a smell, and started jumping and said 'eeeeee, its so niceeeeee'.

I had a colleague who mention it does smell like the issey miyake for women, the, 'a scent from issey miyake', or something like dat, i have not try it though.

100% feminine scent. HAHAHAHA!

Young ladies can pull this off, a happy girl can pull this off, this is a scent for 'going shopping, going for a cup of coffee, going out with your boyfriend' kind of scent. It is light, not offensive.

Not many will like this scent. Please try this, don't blind buy this.

One in between your cleavage, one on each pulse point and a quick dap on your pulse point neck. (or one on cleavage, one on the back of your hair if your hair is long), Seriously, to me, if i can avoid the neck, I suggest so, but if you can handle the scent, the neck is fine for you, but remember, one shoot is enough.

Too much, and it can get cloying, be easy on the trigger.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 3 (mmmm, for some reason it is kind of linear to me).

Sillage: 4 (light to moderate projection).

Time length: 4 (6-8 hours on my skin).

Occasion: 3 (casual, average jane scent, it is not classy, and it does not smell cheap).

Overall base on mathematics: 3.5/5

The girl next door scent, er...I mean...Elisha Cuthbert...you know, the nice girl...the girl next door.. =)

ha_silvi
ha_silvi

I am so ´oversmelled´ of this fragrance, everybody has it...it is a nice smell, but there is too much of it everywhere.

Biliana

I love it! It's so feminine and tender! I'd initially bought the 30 ml Eau de Parfum. Then, my boyfriend gifted me the same version, but the 75 ml bottle and now like the fragrance more than ever!

amber832
amber832

Such a divine smell! I wore it on my wedding so its very special for me! The lasting power is incredible, It even stays on the day after you spray it! I would describe it as a rosy, powdery scent. But definitely not your classic rose scent it has much more dimension to it! I love it and always will...its one of those scents you will never get tired of! Edit: And I must add, the bottle is very romantic just like the perfume :)

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

A lovely rosy floral fragrance- I really enjoyed wearing this. Not offensive at all, lovely bottle too. Prefer the new Love Chloe.

maryco036
maryco036

Oh my God! I could not get this perfume off my wrist fast enough. This smells like powdery flowers morphing into dried up alcohol. The heavy amber just turn this into a flower bomb gone wrong. It becomes overtly floral and heavy in the dry down and I just couldn’t stand it to wear it any longer than 20 minutes. I washed my arms and put on Prada’s Prada L’ambree and felt much better.

kikiki
kikiki

I had beautiful memories with Chloe by Chloe.
I just love it. it works for me. Sillage is good, and is very long-lasting.
The packaging is just as sexy as the scent.

Ohkit
Ohkit

Love it love it love it! feminine and seductive to the core.

Pierina
Pierina

I agree with Jordan, This is a rich girls scent.
The rose notes are clean and beautiful.
I was at the beauty counter recently and mentioned to the Chloe rep that I could never smell it on myself despite how much I wore.. she told me its like that as a scent and its one that others notice. I had noted that no one ever commented on my fume when I wore Chloe despite her popularity. Soooo.... I tried the lesser = more approach. Straight away a lovely lass in a shop was all over me asking what was I wearing, said that it was the most beautiful perfume she'd ever whiffed (this on 2 sprays instead of my usual 5 or so).
So there you go wear this one sparingly and you'll charm the pants off the world, splash it everywhere and you might find you suffocate the masses.

Jordan20
Jordan20

Chloe is like the perfect rich girl of womens fragrance,shes a bit of a bitch but you just want to immerse yourself in her prescense all day. Im in love with the Rose note of Chloe. For me the Rose never goes away, its always lingering around and its truely beautiful. The drydown is beautiful and this fragrance lasts, one of the best things about Chloe is its quiet prescence. It isn't screaming out and in anybodys face, its like a hot girl hiding around the corner,listening to your footsteps and then she hides around another corner, this fragrance has a sense of mystery to it, its quite sexy once it fully settles and the lasting power is incredible. This is definetly a keeper.

sabina
sabina

Its scent is perfect on my skin, the smell lingers long, whenever I use this perfume people ask me what perfume I'm wearing!

ecorundas
ecorundas

this perfume is quite nice but it doesn't develop into anything even after a few hours. it stays flat throughout the day and there is no depth and there's not really distinct top, middle and base notes. so if you're looking for something that has more character and depth, this wouldn't be a good perfume for you.

Bethesda
Bethesda

The combination of notes in this reminds me of visiting craft shops when I was a child in the summer holidays and the comforting floral, woody, sweet smell coming from wicker chairs, carved ornaments, pot pourri and beeswax candles. The rose, peony, magnolia and lily of the valley notes come through strongly here with a pinch of baby powder (a "clean sheets" kind of note) to keep it clean and light but there is a prominent cedar honey base that gives warmth and a bit of dimension to an otherwise overwhelmingly powdery floral. Somehow Chloe manages to be ultra feminine and modern but antique at the same time. I am suitably impressed. :-)

JasmineNikole

I went to the store and sprayed this one and could not stop sniffing my wrist.Which is weird considering I dont usually like floral scents.Its a fresh but feminime scent.

tinaelisa

I own this scent and love it. But I find it pretty expensive and my bottle is running out. Does anybody happen to know a perfume that smells (almost?) exactly like this one, preferably with the same lasting power? Thanks in advance :)

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

I love this .. I REALLY REALLY DO. I never wore it but my mom does. I don't want to smell like her. but it smells very elegant. smells like a classy lady. its very chic.

Amaltea
Amaltea

Very beautiful perfume! Rose, peony and honey. It lasting on me 12 hours.

ligiah
ligiah

I had huge expectations from this fragrance since I love the smell of rose in a perfume. Unfortunately I didn't like it at all. I tried all its versions, but none of them managed to impress me at all.
I could barely feel the rose in this one, it was kinda dull and not juicy at all.

duskangel101
duskangel101

I first smelled Chloe when i somehow got it on my hand, and it smelled so good that i went back many times to find it. Now that i bought it, i love it even more.

Gillie
Gillie

"The Romance of the Rose it is, and it enfolds
Within its compass all the Art of Love."
Guillaume de Lorris 1237

Yes, it(EDP) has a clean bright scent, opening with really juicy, wet litchi fruit. I used to call litchis "perfume grapes" when I was a child; each bite was a burst of the "smell" of sweet perfume. It just shows how interlinked smell and taste are. A great big rosiest of roses follows: there's no mistaking it, and 6 hours later rose is what I smell. This is like the emblematic mediaeval rose, that big whorled half a globe.

When I sprayed this on this morning, for some reason I could barely detect any scent, so I resprayed rather vigorously. Let me tell you--the sillage on this perfume is enormous. Despite the descriptions of clean and light, it is also powerful. It filled my bathroom, bedroom, office, car...it simply radiates and really lasts!

I wouldn't call this scent prim or proper: I think it actually has some heat and sex appeal-if you find roses sexy. Some reviewers have mentioned a slight metallic note--and I think it is there, rather like the middle notes in Pleasures, in fact. It adds a bit of bright edge to the roundness of this expansive perfume.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Sophisticated, clean, and light scent. This does have a "soapy" aspect to it which makes it inoffensive. This would be perfect for work or any place where you're going to be in close encounters and don't want to bother anybody.

Matin
Matin

Chloe is the feminine, natural and romantic excellent perfume. It is true that has his smell can resemble soap of dressing-table with aroma of roses or peony, but this does not make her less beautiful, since it is subtle. Really luminous, soft and beautiful. Sometimes also I like to smell to roses!!!!:D

midhav
midhav

I LOVE this scent. Once i smelled it i could´nt stop smelling my wrist, i am addicted to this scent. I findly found my HG signature day scent.
This scent makes me happy!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

hm too me the hype about this frag isn t that mutch understandeable. this is a real 'nude' skin scent. very weak for an edp and it doesn t smell to mutch more than weak powdery floralnotes and honey... the lichee in the top smells somehow strange in this, not as in Idylle or The One, i like the rest but after 3 hours it's completaly gone on me. sillage rather poor as well.

MDWake8
MDWake8

Couldn't be more ladylike it if tried. Very elegant and dries down crisp and clean. Perfect for a day with the girls.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

It is quite nice and elegant. Airy, light but with some substance at the same time. All in all a pretty scent. I wouldn't wear it personally though - too much honey for my taste.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

i only sampled the rollerball version of this on the back of my hand, but i immediately looved the scent! since i have only tried it once, i am buying a sample on ebay to see if i still like it. i find that i need to try at perfume 2 or 3 times before I decide if I like it on myself. This scent is very pretty, feminine, soft, and unique without being obnoxious. I cant wait to receive my sample of this in the mail!

susiechoo
susiechoo

I really so badly wanted to like this perfume. It smells amazing on some people, but on me I just smell like I came out of the shower...sort of like a 100$ soap. On many people Chloe has a bit of sweetness that really completes the scent. It's just too bad that it doesn't suit me!

Green Ice
Green Ice

I wear this perfume on important morning events related to work

romrom

Very feminine scent, I love how soft and delicate you feel after you spray this on .perfect for valentins day

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Chloe is clean and soapy. She's crisp and sweet all at once. I like to think of Chloe EDP as the sexier, more glamorous and grown-up sister of Burberry Weekend. Weekend is shy, delicate and unabashedly feminine in the coy, whimsical and romantic sense. Chloe, on the other hand, feels a lot more comfortable with herself and is totally at ease with her feminine identity, however you want to describe it. She's worldly, yet intelligent; experienced, yet sophisticated. On most days Chloe has a cool kind of sweetness on my skin that is accentuated with little fresh bursts of cheekiness. The litchi note, I presume? She is not at all shy, although she might fool you into thinking she is with her softer accords of rose and lily-of-the-valley. She has the potential to be a rebel, but strikes me as being too blasé, too indolent to give a hoot whether or not others see her as being dull or non-conformist.

Handle with care! As you've probably guessed, Chloe's sillage is powerful. She definitely has the power to leave a lasting impression, and although it's a none too subtle one, it's still bold and forthright and sure to catch attention from others around you. Moderation seems to be the key here, unless your skin type is of the dry kind. The EDP can become obnoxiously loud. On some skin types (like mine, sadly), you may find yourself smelling an unwelcome metallic note from time to time amidst the glorious magnolia and peony. It tends to lurk somewhere in the base notes, so be warned! Try Chloe before you consider buying, because she doesn't come cheap and unless you can manage to find a new owner, she will only become more bitter and metallic smelling over the years.

The sillage packs quite a punch, as I've mentioned before, and the lasting power is nothing short of phenomenal. She also smells much better in the spring and cool summer days than any other time of the year. My only other lament is how ubiquitous Chloe smells - I think I've lost count the number of times I've smelled her scent on passing women. And yet, I can't help but love her still. I just hope in a few years the popularity surrounding her will have worn off and Chloe learns to love me back when my skin chemistry changes. Here's hoping!

oriens
oriens

this perfume is a WOW !! Very elegant.. floral.. feminine and beautifull. Smells like a bridal fragrance..

I have Chloe Intense and I wanted to compare the two. The EDP smells very similar to the Intense. While the EDP very much centers around roses, I can detect minute traces of subtle florals and the slightest hint of fruit, but only at first spritz. After 20 minutes the two formulas smell nearly identical. The sillage and projection of the EDP is very good, but the Intense is even better. I would be happy owning either one of them. They're both fabulous and so extremely, contagiously popular.

jellybeantree

Love this fragrance! this could be my new everyday fragrance because it is so wearable, feminine,pretty, long lasting and it just smells really good! It's modern and I can see myself wearing it all seasons; I can't believe I waited so long to buy this one! I am more pleased with it than the last 2 new perfumes I bought, that being Gucci guilty and Belle d'opium, both which have very poor lasting power on me, which is what I find very important in fragrances! I love clean some may say soapy fragrances so this is a definite winner.

Update: I have been wearing this for 2 weeks now, I can't smell it on me anymore, I guess I am used to it now. I still think the lasting power is good, I think others can smell it and 2 friends have said it smells good. It is a refined fragrance and not loud I am here fragrance! Which is ok with me.

oona noir
oona noir

''Ultra-feminine in a grown-up girly way''
I'm going to second (or third) that comment. This is a scent for adults, but it's very girly. If you have a sophisticated girly style, this might be your HG. When I put it on, it brings to mind a very specific type of woman. Very far from my style, but if it's yours, there will be nothing else like it!

Perfumedsecrets

Something has held me back from buying this one because I always thought there were other more interesting perfume gems that needed to be found. When it first debuted, I thought.. oh, this is a transparent dryer sheet. Now I smell a vintage powder room, or the smell of ladies luxury cosmetics. Update: After much testing on my skin, I cannot wear it. It turns into a powerful synthetic rose on me. It almost gave me a headache, but I rarely get headaches no matter what perfume I'm wearing. I also think it's a bit pricey for what you get. It's so linear.

jellybeantree

I have been deciding wether to buy this since it came out. I was always about to buy it and then, for some reason I took something else. I finally ordered it and I look forward to finally enjoying this scent, I know its long lasting and thats so important to me! I like this much more than chloe intense which is very strong rose and love chloe smells very powdery on me so I am not sure about it either. Will update soon!!

tinaelisa

This is a really nice fragrance. I always get compliments when I where it. From men and woman. The lasting power is really good.
It reminds me a little of J'adore by Dior, but Chloe is definitely a lot nicer! I like to wear this one in hot summer weather. It's a bit pricy but you can get it a little cheaper when you buy it online.

All in all, great fragrance! Will be buying it over and over again.

maru8862
maru8862

Quite often I find myself positively puzzled by Fragrantica's categorization of scents. Oriental floral? No way. Pure, soapy floral - yes way. Clean smelling, elegant, young, alluring and very haute CULTURE ;-) Now this is a perfume made for a woman with both looks and brains. Thumbs up!

honeysuckle
honeysuckle

The honey in this comes through so clearly on my skin, but in a way that, for honey (which is a note that can go horribly wrong, i know), is incredibly well-rounded.

i got very little of this sharp litchi freshness out of the opening... it went to "dusty floral" pretty quickly on me, and the honey note also came out very quickly... which is not massively surprising - honey is either a disaster or a delight, i find, but it almost always is a delight on me and comes out strongly on my skin. the rose is also very subdued on me, by the way. the drydown is pleasantly sweet cedar on me... in fact, i feel like "dry sweetness" is sort of a fitting description of the fragrance as a whole.

it may not be revolutionary or different, but it's quite pleasant on my skin... and while it may just be "nice," it's a "nice" fragrance i find i can wholly identify with. most fragrances that i find merely "nice" or "pretty" are simply... not me. yet most of the more distinctive, unique beauties i enjoy either don't wear well on me or i simply don't have the personality to pull off.

it's a bit off-putting that it's so ubiquitous (and growing more so, apparently), and in theory i don't want to spend money on something that is a bit "tame," "pretty" and "nice" - but it really does sit well on me and is something i could wear anytime, anywhere. and it's kind of nice to have those to fall back on at times. :)

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

I got this as a Christmas present from my boyfriend, yum! Its a classy, powdery-fresh rose with a bit of an edge. I see it more as an afternoon perfume but I suppose for evening it would be alright.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

This is a lovely powdery combination of rose and peony, but I have ambivalent feelings towards it. I like it,I can say I've grown to loving it, even though this fragrance makes me feel a bit timid, even sad. It's so melanholic - like a cold rainy spring day when you feel like staying in and let yourself get bored staring out the window at the red teal roofs and the soaked green trees...
The fragrance itself is a beautiful blend of powdery rose (strains with its delicacy from rose oil, but is still somehow vintage), watery freesia and some peony with a soapy trail. Fresh flowers, watery feeling, clean aftertaste - that's it for me. Not exactly inoffensive, because a rose perfume is something rare and even scarry in this fruity-eau-de-toilette-time that we live in. I'm not a rose person myself but this just won me entirely and I don't think it's that popular around me. The satying power is fantastic and it surely is the next thing that will go into my wardrobe, if I do not find another peony/rose that I like more.

perfume_junkie
perfume_junkie

I got it as a present a few days ago, so the reviews are:
1-smells gorgeus in the beginning, it had that " wow" effect on me, and very rare I get that..
2-after it setts, omg...I start feeling nausea, it must be the lilly-of-the valley and the amber mixing, I'm not sure, but it just makes me sick..
3-it has very good staying power, the bottle is superb, I love smelling it on others but not on me, so I guess with the right chemistry it might be absolutely gorgeus..

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

funny it is categorized in oriental floral, because i don't get that at all from Chloe. it is a fresh, bright white (as someone previously stated) & slightly sweet yet powdery floral. i was first given a sample on a piece of ribbon (oh so chic!) & without having any previous knowledge of its composition, i smelled notes of a strong cherry at the very top, and also a strong essence of powder.

it is feminine, classy, a bit opulent but welcoming, fresh and to itself. it isn't a loud perfume yet it is very distinct. as for what i thought to be 'cherry' was probably litchi and freesia mixing together in the top notes. so i guess in a very diffuse way, i got the olfactory illusion of cherry. but this does not make for a 'fruity' fragrance at all. it is more a powdery floral but litchi gives it its sweetness & the freesia is so splendid- it just has this je ne sais quoi- almost too unique to put into words, but freesia is a world in and of itself. it is used nicely in this fragrance & i think the powdery drydown conveys composure with modesty. this could be a casual perfume but it's a bit more sophisticated than that. Upon further inspection, it does get a little soapy with the passing of time, but i don't mean this in a derogatory way. it is quite nice & pleasant. this is one of those fragrances which would also be great in soaps & sachets.

i get a strong pink rose note in the middle along with peony (though it's listed in the top notes). i think the rose & peony marry well together to create a very distinguishable rose essence at the heart of Chloe. the color which is conveyed from this scent is most definitely white (of a beach house in the Hampton's perhaps) with hints of either pink or peach.

Malegria
Malegria

Be careful what you wish for.
I got a big bottle of Chloe after I whined for 2 months about how badly I want it and how I`ll never get it. Well - my biggest mistake was that I tried it either from a paper strip or from a tiny vial. I should have sprayed!

It is intensely fresh and overly crisp, if there is such a thing. I feel laundered and not quite dried, and the picture of a circle of girls in a pool doing synchronized swimming crossed my mind several times. It is not my cup of tea, but in a way I am envious of anyone who can wear this bactericidal scent. In my imagination Chloe EDP flies on a same wave as L`Eau par Kenzo femme - only Kenzo took everything crisp and clean from iced bergamot tea, and in Chloe it`s frozen flowers.
Unfortunately, unbearable for me.

lafefe
lafefe

Dominated by rose, romantic, clean, elegant, long lasting, the perfect wedding perfume!

Susann
Susann

I completely fell in love with it. My new signature scent.
Its a super fresh, crispy, clean, powdery floral. Very delicate and very young, but still classy.

mjb28
mjb28

I was recently at the perfume store and I saw this gorgeous bottle with a ribbon, it's a crush when I saw it. The sales lady sprayed in my wrist....And guess what happened? It smelled like fresh roses although somehow I smell something more citrus-y too. I'm not really a fan of roses but I tell you this perfume is a way so very refreshing and unique, beautiful to wear and simple not overpowering. And I can't stop smelling my wrist! Very interesting as time goes by.

The biggest advantage is it has good lasting power on me. Very expensive one, but the cost is probably worth it since most perfumes do not last that long. I could still smell it in my jacket after few days! wow! amazing!

This scent is truly divine. Very sophisticated. It is a wonderful feminine rose fragrance that is a refreshing change from the fruity florals of the past few years.

All I can say, I'm getting inlove with it! Can't wait to have a big bottle for myself!!!

merlin
merlin

Simply One of the best perfumes ever made... And when It comes to perfumes Im very picky! I tend to get annoyed easily...and I gave away most of the expensive well known fragrances... But this is the "perfect" one.
Its feminine, light, very classy, genuine, innocent...But at the same time Its smells expensive, innofensive for everyday use ( you can use It all year long)also appropriate for all the ages. Powedery, white bright floral, absolutely not the typical sweety candyish perfume. And to me, the notes doesnt change so much...when the time goes by.
Its very unique... and It lasts for so long ... I sprayed It yesterday night on my pulse ...and I could smell it again, even after I washed it out.
And I agree whith someone who said...that this reminds a bit Bright Crystal...but for sure Chloe Edp is more sophisticated and chick...with a lot more personality .
All I can say is... Well done CHLOE !

[ilaria_ions]
[ilaria_ions]

this is how elegance and class smell like.
clean and sophisticated. cold, but in a positive way.

chiccouture
chiccouture

I think if you read some reviews online before you test you already have a prior misconception of it. It is by all means not an "old lady" scent if old ladies really had a scent...it's really the perfumes they use that makes us stereotype all related perfumes into that category of old lady. I always try before I read some reviews and I recommend to go and test it unbiased...that way you'll really know if you genuinely like it or not.

This is quite a clean floral scent for me. It will always feel fresh like an after shower scent with the water droplets still misting your skin with a hint of soapiness. Like someone said before it can easily become your signature scent because it doesn't smell close to the thousands of perfume out there. I wear this generally during day but I guess it can be worn at night and it does have great sillage for me.

Really, bottom line is, please don't go in testing it with the old lady concept in mind. You should feel comfortable with your age and if you really like a perfume don't stop youself from getting it just because it may be worn by an older woman. A perfume has a different effect on each individual and although people may wear the same perfume, it's essentially a different scent and you are all individuals. You have no idea how much you'd be missing out on if you go in testing perfumes with a biased view.

Memi_La
Memi_La

This one isn't very "floral oriental" smelling to me . This seems like a great transitional perfume for people looking to cross over from the fruity florals of their adolescence into something a bit more sophisticated but not quite "mature" yet . It is very delicate and fresh smelling kind of like you've just got out of the shower ,but all day. It is a very distinguishable scent in a crowd and overall lovely fragrance .

icansmell
icansmell

When used lightly it is subtle and pleasant, however, even used heavily it still smells divine and gorgeous. You can really smell the freesia at first, then the rose for the rest.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I think Chloe EDP is outstanding among all the rose-based fragrances. It's sweet, fresh, and opulent, the Lichi and Freesia add lots of feminity to it, and it does smell expensive.

I've got 3 rose scents in total:
* Paul Smith Rose (30ml, used up)
* Stella (30ml, in use)
* Chloe EDP (1.2ml sample)

Paul Smith Rose is very close to the real rose scent, very green and natural(7/10), while Stella, besides rose, it has a thick mysterious touch by the Amber(8.5/10).

I think among the three, I like Chloe best, I give it 9.5/10. What a shame that I broke the glass sample tube today, I think I'd enjoy it again when I buy a bottle.

cantstopwantshop
cantstopwantshop

powdery rose that fades into a fresh linen scent. smells great, comes on strong in the beginning, but even the EDP doesn't last very long.

INCOGNITOGLAM
INCOGNITOGLAM

It's a very feminine fragrance which I think is exactly why I dislike it. It's an old-fashioned rosy scent which is not my type at all. Maybe preppier girls or older women might like for it's classic smell. I would probably only wear it to a formal event like a fancy ball or wedding.

Lily26
Lily26

I like and dislike it at the same time.It is a composition of my favorite flowers but it's soapy (which i don't like in perfumes).
I love the rose here...it is so natural.
I can't see myself wearing Chloe.In my opinion it's for older,classy,sophisticated women.I'm not saying it's retro,just more feminine than girly.
Great for spring.Amazing lasting power.

Sissi
Sissi

The most feminine of feminine perfumes
there is nothing masculine about this it's all girl to the notes and the design.
The opening starts with an air of peonies
with it's petals delicate releasing a sweet aroma floating through the breeze
light purple freesia joins and gives a
airy scent gentile and innocent, Litchi dries the top notes and with it's sweetish
notes adds sexiness.

Powdery rose is noticed here with a bit of a spiciness scent with delicate buds
of lily of the valley just glades though
the the notes magnolia similar to rose
also brings spiciness but with an honey
accord. i dectect a faint note of sandalwood for the basenotes and with the distinct warmness of amber i can't
pick up any scent of cederwood.

Chloe Conjours for me an field of daisies and a blonde girl lying upon
the whole vast fields of them on a warm sunny day she grabs an stem from the daisy and blows and all the delicate petals float into the blue sky,
when you wear this you get a sense of
innocence and brings to child within you.

Perfumedsecrets

Like the scent of make-up... when it used to smell ladylike and feminine. Now most cosmetics are unscented. I get the powdery rose that some people have mentioned. To me this smells like a lady's vanity, and how all of those scents mix into this feminine skin scent. A scent you won't get tired of because it's a good signature day fragrance. The woman who wears this appreciates a clean, linear, and modern perfume.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

It's an intoxicating composition that is habit forming. I love this perfume and had been wanting to buy it for some time now. I would think of this fragrance as a modern take on a vintage perfume. It smells of rose with hints of soap. It eludes femininity and elegance it doesn't scream I'm here, but you will get noticed. I like the fact that is light yet it's airy but manages to make a statement. Sillage is great. I don't have anything like it in my collection and I love that!

penny-lane
penny-lane

I can't even begin to explain how much I adore this perfume. I bumped on it accidentally when a person who works in a perfume shop suggested it to me and said that I look like someone who could enjoy Chloe. And he was right. It was love from the first smell.

It is perfect for any season. I had doubts about wearing it during the summer but still it feels pleasant and luxurious.
Most people say it's romantic and feminine but I think it's also a bit rock 'n' roll.

Overall, it's pure perfection.

Nicole79
Nicole79

ohhh...Chloe...;(...First time i tried it i was so happy bcz i thought i found my signature fragrance ! so gorgeous and unusual, original , cool and unique, special, i loved it and bought it right away, edp + body lotion.
But....
Something happened...i couldn't wear it any more .I gave it away.
It made me feel "sick ", there IS something in it that really bothers me a lot , i can't explain !
The body lotion daes't bother me thou, i feel good when i put it on .

Must test it after a while again !

Chloe is lovely, especially for every day perfume. I liked it most because it is unique, a lot of perfumes smell like some version of Clinique Happy to me, just too fruity and girly and unnatural. It's feminine and bold in its different-ness and delicacy, without being obnoxious. It's sexy in a gentle and free-spirited way :)

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I really don't like this. My best friend is in love with this scent. I have nothing against a soapy scent. I own Glow by J.Lo. however, Glow is a fresh clean scent and it smells of more than just soap. This smells like you took a bar of soap, wet your body, rubbed the soap on and didn't bother to rinse. You just let the soap sit. Not a fan of Chloe.

I would like to add that the body CREAM smells really good. Haven't tested it on my skin yet, though

guest_Alison
guest_Alison

I wanted a new fragrance that would encapsulate me as a new young mother. Hence steering me away from all of those awful young girl, sweet sickly smells i was partial to. Word of warning, when you have a baby your sense of smell changes alot! you may find yourself passing down some of your previous perfumes. Anyway moving swiftly on, chloe parfum has an array of beautiful notes to it. On first sniff I was automatically transported to a beautiful rose garden. soft,clean, creamy powdery roses, almost encapsulating a real rose. Unlike the sharp, overpowering, cold metalic rose smells in so many others. This is a truly unique perfume. Its subtle, sophisticated and grown up. Not at all showy or overpowering. If thats what you like then this is most certainly not the perfume for you. The dry down of silky musk and just a hint of woody notes, not overtaking the floral heart, is lovely too. This perfume definatly has a 'Je ne sais quoi', a real vintage feel with a modern twist. wearable for day and night. A true classic in the making. Definatly not oriental in anyway. More English rose. Ladies its up to you. Thanks for reading.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Underwhelming to say the least. I blasted a good two sprays of EDP on my elbow pit but the top notes just did not exist. My nose was still fresh (only one other perfume sniffed before) and it picked up naught.

In Australia we have a furniture polish called Mr Kleen. Chloe smells just like the lemon version. It is a nice clean scent but it is hardly sexy nor impressive. Maybe the Cedar is doing this to me (some versions of wood scents wear BADLY on me). I will pass on this one.

ComfyCat
ComfyCat

In the garden of my childhood grew the most lovely roses, white ones with a light pink shadow, as if the roses had flushed a litlle, they smelled adoringly creamy with a little tint of some fruity bright rose. A have searched for a scent capturing that scent of a rose for very long time and finally found it in Chloé edp. I absolutely adore it. When I first tested it on paper I thought it was ordinary and way too pricey, some time later I tested it on skin just for fun, and since that day it's my signature scent. When I smell it I see a perfect sunny day, the white roses in the sun, still glittering with morning dew and freshly washed clothes on the clothesline. It dries down to a lovely slightly musky, clean rose peony mixture and everbody around my reacted positively on this one.

Helsinki
Helsinki

The beginning is seductively soft and - I make an exception here - the top notes include also something very fresh, something reminiscent of eucalyptus. A nice twist that fades away quickly just like it's supposed to.

So: The longer you wear it, the better it gets. I tested it on paper both yesterday and today, and I must say that the "day after" scent trail sweeps me off my feet. It is intoxicating. In an exceptional way.

Chloé's suitable for the office but that's not all: it's intimate as well. Just like the innocent-seeming female who turns out to have another side. The dryout's sweetness is arousing. A hint of Opium, perhaps? Imagine smelling a whiff of Chloé's drydown on someone's skin... I'm melting.

Ok, I'll stop dreaming. :) Chloé is by far the most charming amber/cedre alliance I've encountered.

guest_ComfyCat
guest_ComfyCat

Love love love this one! To me it's a dew drenched garden with white roses and delicate peonies, soft delicate and dewy and fresh sheets blowing in the wind. It dries down to a silky soft musk that stays to the skin. I get comments every time i wear it, especially from men what scent i wear.

samsara1977
samsara1977

My collegue wore this but it took me a while before noticing that she was wearing this. I first thought that there was a man in the room who wore Boss (grey bottle, commercial Boss bottled) in a lighter version. I was surprised that it was a female perfume. I do like it though, it's very clean and seductive.

susieqrj
susieqrj

My sister owns a bottle of this one and I applied a little on my hand just to try. Well... a heavy flowery frag at first. Then, a few minutes later, reminded me a lot of L'Eau D'Issey (woman).
Nice smell but I don´t fancy it.

melia
melia

WHY does this fragrance give me SUCH a crispy (white) fresh feeling!!? It's like I just stepped out of the washing-machine... and I LOVE IT. Everything I spritz with it gets an instant-freshness-boost. Such a great smell to have for a after-party day. Fresh, strong, and no citrus. I need it! (though none of my friends was enthousiastic about it, but I don't care)

Taliera

Chloe is a fragrance I can only tolerate some days. It is very unique, and has a particular quality that comes across as either obnoxious or enticing (depending on the day). If feeling ill, inturned or hungover, then it's like fly-spray to a fly for me. But if I'm feeling bold and friendly, then it is surprisingly seductive. And I can ALWAYS identify the scent - the moment somebody walks onto the train wearing it...

The smell is feminine and distinctive. I can break it down into rose, "dustiness" and honey. It has a retro quality, that I can't really explain. To my nose Chloe is extremely strong, but I know other people who consider it to be tame.

njdeb
njdeb

Unfortunately, not impressed with this one. It starts out with a pink rose/peony note laid on top of a kind of thin, slightly sour, “fresh” base reminiscent of the smell of an Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister store. The drydown is a little better (softer and more powdery), but not much. This is not oriental in the least, nor does it have any relation to the original Chloe. The original Chloe was a perfume with presence and character, this just seems anemic in comparison. Sorry to fans - it's not really bad, I just expected more.

PShank27
PShank27

Beautiful, flowery, sweet, but fresh and clean also. It stays the same all the way through, but there is no musky drydown - which I do crave. It's also very strong - not that I think it would offend anyone, but I worry that I might get sick of it easily.

derqueen
derqueen

Classy floral rosy.
I never expected that I would love this perfume because I'm more of the sweet vanilla.
But this is an exception. This perfume has something very special and changes in many facets.
I love this perfume, easy to use, perfect office perfume.
I receive many nice comments when I wear this one.
So I would say it is a must have!

guest_T
guest_T

OMGGGGGGG!!!! Chloe is the MUST HAVE perfume in a woman's collection! This is like a smell of heaven on earth, a capture of pure love!!!! I just purchased chloe over this past weekend and ladies, this is the best smelling perfume i have ever smelled. I brought the $85.00 gift set which comes with the amazing lotion. I use the lotion right after a nice bath, then i spray on my dear chloe and my husbands just melts into my arms!!!

It is far far from stella, it may have the staying power as stella or even calvin klien's escape, but the scent is beyond amazingly better than that. It's very floral but not overpowering...its light but strong, strong but subitle. it makes a statement, it takes you to a nice soothing relaxing, romantic place!!!

My top three scents:

1. Chole
2. versace chrystal noir
3. juicy

xs
xs

Annoying cheap rose fragrance, suffocating....

I tried it again and was reminded how much I hate Rosy powdery scents.
Don't like this at all.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I know this on is heavily reviewed... yes, I must have really great chemistry with it, for I don't understand how can some ladies consider this boring, linear, or anything else other than awesome!
On me, it's a long, green stem, dewy rose, nice and a bit peppery, dusty rose pink in color. Very fresh, and "wet". Honestly, I put it in the same class with the roses from Rosine line.
The scent it's more of a comfort scent for me...when used together with the lotion, it becomes a creamy, honeyed rose, so very elegant, with a powdery ending; crispiness is not lost, just tamed....
To me, Chloe edp is a true rose just about in the same style as Hiris by Hermes is a true iris..... two different flowers, same kind of expression.....

StephD
StephD

Usually I don't enjoy floral scents- I go more for seductive, vanilla-y scents, such as Lancome's Hypnose or even Viva La Juicy, but this one really impressed me!

The lasting power is soo great, I sprayed it on at the Pharmacy before my shift at work, and the next day, i grabbed my work shirt out of the laundry basket, just to smell it again!

It smells so clean and fresh, abit like soap, but I love it! I think i'm going to buy this next time I stop by at the Pharmacy again, this could just become my next summer scent!

I can't help it, perhaps it's the rose and the antique-ey bitterness about it that is created by the musl, but it just smells like an old moth-balled grandma.... You can get away with it if you are extremely trendy and stylish-looking, e/g Agyness Daine or Lady Gaga!

midsummer
midsummer

I knew I'd like this one from the descriptions I've read and from the notes I know are in it. . . but when I first smelled it on my skin it completely impressed me. It's sweet and sophisticated without being stuffy. It smells very warm and fresh to me. It's a scent with no sharp corners.

It lasts a really long time, at least on my skin!

guest_Kaori
guest_Kaori

I like this scent a lot but I'm with KeLLStar - I skip using this now because the silver is completely tarnished and not only that, the top is so flimsy that once I removed the cap, the entire silver part came with it. Now I understand why Chloe only used to sell the drugstore scent version. The quality of manufacturing must be the same. Now I use the scent as a room spray. Not the way I had intended on spending my money.

moonwalker
moonwalker

This one is a bestseller in my country. I swear every third woman wears this. I admit it is very good scent and also enjoyable. The lasting power and sillage are unbelievable. My skin chemistry is horrible and 90% perfumes fades away on me too quickly but not this one.
It´s very sweet, very clean and definately very feminine. There is no reason why I shouldn´t be crazy about this perfume but I am simply just not.

bloodflower
bloodflower

it is a couple of hours in my skin and i keep smelling my wrist, this is a fresh sugared rose floral, it is sweet and fresh at the same time something i rarely come across and a quality i really love, i get the sweet-sour litchi and the pretty delicate flowers magnolia peony and the beautiful roses, so lovely and feminine, i think this will be the perfume i will choose for my engagement day, i just keep picturing me wearing this on that day and i have never thought something like that for another perfume, lovely, lovely, lovely!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

When I said to my husband 'I like this' it had a question mark at the end; he said 'smells like British Home Stores in the 1970's'. He's right. I don't like the perfume, but it smells like something else from my childhood - must have been some kind of air freshener/cleaning product which smelt identical. Won't be buying this one

''Ultra-feminine in a grown-up girly way''
Some one left the above comment and I felt this is perfect for describing chloe. It is the most pleasing scent I have come across yet. it is clean, floral, powdery, sweet, a touch rosy but its that vintage air that makes chloe!

very pleasing, very charming and GREAT LASTING POWER. Its a comforting scent u do not tire of. wear a little. I dnt no about the cedar in it however.

All in all. its for the ultimate clasy vintage girly girly who likes to be unique and classy in her style. but who is always young at heart, fun and giddy.

sophistaction wrapped in an air of floral lovliness. Like a little bottle of fairy dust.

Also, the bottle suits it perfectly. the loveliest perfume bottle i have seen. very vintage, very classy, very girly, very stylish, very unique, very clean, soft sweet and floral. That is chloe xoxoxoxoxox

kastehelmi

I have to add a second review for this "nice" fragrance-sky76sky described it well.

I would like a bottle of this baby because it is a floral whose sharpness is even nice-a real crispy rose with the slightest touch of honey-clean beyond clean still, I feel exactly the same about it as the last time I tried it-
but its virtues as a floral are enough to give it purpose, even make me want it as a spring-summertime perfume-the crisp smell of fresh rose and peony might not smell neurotically clean and without identity on sun-warmed skin. I wore this to the gym, and I was thoroughly charmed by it.

But make no mistake, this is a floral-there is nothing remotely oriental about it as far as I can smell!
There's some litchi-maybe the musk comes from somewhere in Asia-maybe it was "Made in China"--I have no idea, what could possibly make this a floriental, and not a crisp, rained on Victorian garden and proper dame rosy honey-in-the-jar for tea fragrance?
I am terribly curious about Chloe EDP Intense-This is so utterly pleasant, and it does have lasting power-but I spray far more than normal to enjoy wearing it, to smell myself-5-7 sprays instead of my usual 2-4. And I feel like I want to spray myself again after that! It's frankly quite subtle-as subtle as it is delicate.

Similar to Stella? Not so much, IMO. Stella is a bright, slightly fruity rose-beautiful, and just rosy. Chloe EDP is roses and peony with a hint of lily-of-the-valley-and it's a strange crisp (yes, slightly metallic)honey-hinted scent-surprisingly different for me. But this is much better than Stella by Stella McCartney, for me, even if I love the smell of Stella. Chloe's subtle, but again, it has decent lasting power!

sky76sky
sky76sky

Oh dear, I'm not going to be popular today. I tried Chloe. I tried her three times. Each time I waited for the "Wow" factor, but each time I left thinking "nice".

.....& nice isn't a word a girl wants to hear when she shows off a new dress or has a new haircut.....nice is safe, nice is mainstream, nice doesn't make your heart beat faster. Nice is disappointing & I'm a little disappointed by this fragrance.

Don't get me wrong - this is a very pleasant, safe wedding-floral scent. Well-constructed & prettily packaged. The perfect balance between sweet & sour, fruity & floral, it is light, clean, translucent & as innocent as lily-of-the-valley itself. I can understand the comparisons with Bright Crystal, but Chloe is softer, smoother, classier & much better-dressed.

I imagine an early summer's morning where line-dried, fine linens are dancing in a soft breeze, teasing the petals from roses which flutter to the floor. A radiant blonde hums a song & arranges freesias in a vase by the window. Below, peonies bloom. The sun is cool, but bright. It's going to be a nice day.

So why the nice? Maybe it is because my comfort zone lies more in the oriental than the floral? Maybe the hype was too great, & my expectations set too high? Maybe it is too vulnerable a scent & I am frightened of crushing its fragile flowers?

All-in-all, an innocent, cheery, gently-zingy floral scent. Ultra-feminine in a grown-up girly way. Thoroughly "nice".

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

This fragrance is really easy to wear. It´s confortable, smells so clean and powdery, but chic and glamorous at the same time.
Smells like soap and talcum powder mixed with a bit of flowers. It reminds me the scent of the vintage boxes of make up.
However, I like others much more than this, because on me the lasting power it´s very very bad.

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

Absolutely adore this scent!!!
The rose note is more predominate on me, which is just lush & it just oozes out feminine sophistication.
The EDP is somehow more wholesome & full of character than the lighter, brighter & less rosey EDT version.

This is more floral than oriental floral.

This is the ultimate vintage, chic, femine, classy,sophisticated, girly fragerance.

It is soft, clean and fresh. The rose is powdery which gives it that vintage feel. It is warming, romantic and pleasing.

There is something about it that i cannot put my fingure on. there is something old about it but in a good way. It is definately a classic scent xoxoxox

orchidlover
orchidlover

This is THE perfume. Incredible, unique, feminine. I could wear it everytime, everywhere. Elegant, modern.And men can be crazy when they smell it on you. :)
Chloé is not similar to other perfumes, some seconds it is light powderly (like baby powder) and then floral in a special mix. it gives me special feelings when I smell it: neverending happiness. And there is no words to describe this perfume, I absolutely recommend it to everyone.

michelle_belle_de_jour
michelle_belle_de_jour

Chloe is one of those perfumes I never get sick of wearing. It is feminine, young, fresh, and delicate. I feel it is great for any age and light enough to wear anyday.

agentlolisa
agentlolisa

Tastily weird fragrance. It draws compliments for miles around. A sacred juice meant for quietly amazing women.
High fashion, young and Chic. *****

Sassee
Sassee

My wedding scent. One spray of it and it transports me back to one of the happiest days of my life.

elentari_elan
elentari_elan

I think this is the best perfume I have bought in recent years. I have been complimented so many times, my boyfriend can't get enough of it and I even had a girl with bunny ears at the club nuzzling me.

Simply put, this rocks. It lasts forever with only a couple of sprays and the bottle is very pleasing.

The rose is beautiful and I absolutely adore the clean soapy and linen scent underneath it all because while it seems pure, it really invites you into the covers with its unmistakable pull.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

Chloe is a simple scent, nothing mind blowing or world changing - it's just a pretty rose fragrance which reminds me of roses & freshly laundered cotton sheets.

I don't like it, or wear it as much as I used to.

One thing I'm quite unhappy about is that I've only had this scent for a year or so, but the top of the bottle has completely tarnished/discoloured. None of my other perfume bottles with similar material have done this. It makes it seem cheap.

Perhaps this is why I don't wear it any more. Who wants to put on a pretty scent from an ugly discoloured bottle? Disappointing.

kastehelmi

Clean beyond clean-fresh, and natural in an unnatural way....
Peony, magnolia (Caribbean?) and lily of the valley all have very different scents, but a certain softness and potential to be very sharp in common.
This is a classy clean scent, and I can't help but like it, but I like to make a distinction between fresh clean scents and clean fresh scents-I like the latter, and the former is this modern Chloe. When I smell this clean, I am not sure I smell like myself. Even if this seems inoffensive and nice for people who don't like perfume, I should note that it's easy to desensitize the nose to sharp smells, and I can appreciate more nuances of a fragrance if I don't have this clean crisp haze of sharp florals over my olfactory senses....
Yes, pretty indeed, clean, but hazy and cold.

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

omygod i thought i would hate this the bottle was too old school for me but the middle is just so beautiful like laying down on a bed of roses and normally i hate that but i could not stop smelling my wrist after half an hour i didnt like the top note as much.... must be the litchi as a few ppl have said its a very good 'skin scent' one of the best on my skin

orangepoppy
orangepoppy

DELEATED IN PROTEST
- Taking a stand against Fragrantica’s editing

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is Chloe-revisited...

The first blast is trully toxic.
But as it settles down it turns to Britney's-Toxic...meaning addictive and love-to-hate-it kind of smell.

There is a saltiness in this perfume that makes it ideal for cool summer evenings. Salty,salty,salty...very strange,I hadn't taken notice of this the first time I tried it.

Still don't know how I feel about Chloe.

Great! It smells like a floral garden on a rainy day. Very classy, unique.

neve
neve

A clean yet sharp fragrance. Chloé is very complicated. It seems fresh but it isn't, actually. It seems girly but it isn't. It seems polite and soft but the rose stings, the mix of notes is loud, cheeky. It fascinates me, but I'm not sure I've really understood it yet...

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

Few would describe this as sexy, but what it lacks in sex appeal, it makes up for in class and innocence.

An ethereal scent crisp lychee, fresh powdery florals with an underlying richness.

The magic really happens when worn during the cooler months - spray it on and imagine yourself rolled up in thick blankets in the midst of Winter.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

A burst of sparkling litchi and flowers, that´s how Chloé EDP starts.Very classy and feminin but also fresh and juicy.For me it will be an all year round scent, very suitable for harvest and winter but I can also imagine it on nice summer days.The staying power is quite good,the body lotion and shower gel are very delicious as well and round off the scent. The bottle is high-class...very sophisticated.

tuberose_and _sand
tuberose_and _sand

OK, I finally have it, as a gift, in a miniature bottle.
This is what this perfume represents to me: a pleasant fragrance. I can't say it's special to me, because it isn't. It's musty, outdated, the equivalent in smell of a Chinese sweet-and-sour chicken. Basically, all I get from it is the exact smell of Escape-Calvin Klein, which is even stronger. Nope, not for me; can't figure out exactly what it is that puts me off so much... something just disturbs me about this smell.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

My new signature scent at first sniff! I didn't look for one as I was pleased with my other mostloved scents of my perfume collection. Usually I am not so much in love with rose-based scents but Chloe Eau de Parfum is very well balanced mixture of floral notes. I especially love the freesia note in it.

lat
lat

First of all, the bottle is gorgeous! So pretty and feminine, yet simple. On my friend, this is sexy in a classy way. Floral, yet discreet and warm and feminine. I seem to have no such luck with this perfume. I smell peony for a very long time, then I smell rose for a while. It finally dries down to the smell of peony again (!) and some very masculine, sharp notes as if someone sprayed me with patchouli.
Extremely long-lasting! On the right woman I bet this makes her feel extraordinary.

guest_pearly me
guest_pearly me

Few would agree that this is a 'sexy' fragrance, but this does bring out the classyness in anyone who wears this. Clean cut, romantic, versatile and innovative.

danimcneil
danimcneil

i went into nordstroms today to get dior's j'dore...but passed chloe and stopped in my tracks. not because of its distinctive smell, but because of its so soft-so long lasting-so "come hither" -skin scent. chloe to me is an amazing skin scent, yet it can also put a finishing touch on a very put together outfit. i best describe it has honey flowers :)

sungelly87
sungelly87

To me, Chloe has this "come hither" quality.It's soft for daily use but it's sexy because its lightness makes you want to smell it more.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Chloe Perfume is for me a synonym for French elegance and feminine mystique. Floral with powdery underlying base, soft and exquisite. Has great lasting power, and also a good strength, but is not overpowering or sweet. If you prefer lighter scents think you should try EDT version, has the same qualities in blended composition.

For me this one is to strong, but I think the majority of women wouldn`t mind recieving this one as a gift.

Scentgoddess
Scentgoddess

Chloe is modern, fresh, clean and classy. I think this is for the sophisticated young woman. Great for every day, day wear. Love this perfume. Reminds me of clean linen and spring.

Kristel
Kristel

Feminine but not girly, sensual but fresh. Elegant, daring and deeply feminine.

It's unusual for me to like florals as much as I like this one. It's good for all seasons and all moods, and blends nicely with the body to be pleasant, but not necessarily distict. It's what I wear when I don't know what to wear.

Silk La Fox
Silk La Fox

Chloe by Chloe is an amazing culmination of components. It is sexy just because of the way it makes you feel when you put it on. Whenever I wear this perfume it makes me feel as if I'm glowing from the inside out. It's deeply sensual, clean, classy, modern and very feminine. It reminds me of a sweet bubbles, soap and feathers. It is light yet long lasting and infinitely unique. A beautiful scent.

honeydew
honeydew

This is the smell of freshly washed clothes, fabric softener, rose soap, powder and everything that smells CLEAN!

Morphine
Morphine

This one is very feminine but I think not sexy one.Chole is open with fresh fruity.When I wear this fragrance it like I'm in orange farm no flower.

This perfume likes Bright Crystal but more chic and clearly.

moonruby
moonruby

A modern interpretation of 'classic' fragrances. This is a soft, powdery floral, creamy scent that is both comforting and cosmopolitan at the same time.

The lasting power is terrific; I sprayed a little on some cardboard months ago and the scent still lingers.

Perfect for cooler months.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Love it very much,i usually dont like fresh scents but this is more then that.Its also feminine and pretty and very classy.It feels very soft and just gets better and better.On my wantlist for sure!

Mado Haddad

This is one chic, clean& classy perfume. I fell in love with it immediately.
It smells fresh, but not the aquatic (in the face)kind of freshness, it's the sort of freshness you need all year round, wearable in all seasons.
I recommend it for work, sophisticated coffee house, wandering in a bookstore, or even business dinner.
It's so polished so I wouldn't call it "sexy". It's not the one to wear for a hot date or clubbing with the girls.
To conclude:"It's the one you need to smell great at work without getting bored"
The good news is: it is very long lasting.

Rene007
Rene007

Shiny Rose , i am allways feel when i first sprayed it like i put Ice on my bodey - colling and alluring , little sweet every one will notice you when you

Primmy
Primmy

For me, this one is my current favorite scent. Every time I wear, it makes me feel more feminine, classic and elegant. Anyway, its staying power for me is moderate.

Magnolia
Magnolia

Very clean and fresh, with an elegant note. It has lots of staying power, so using too much really haves you walking around in a cloud of perfume.
I don't really smell the rose, on me, freesia, lily and litchi are most dominant, with a hint of cedar.
However, after using up one bottle, I find that I got tired of the scent and find it quite overpowering.

I think it is purely a women's perfume. Got lots of compliments from women who asked what scent I wore. Men, though, tended not to like it, they found it too flowery and not sexy at all.

As Joy
As Joy

Trendy, classy and romantic are indeed very well chosen adjectives to describe this fragrance, I agree. But what really disturbs me is that once it dries down on your skin, it smells like an exact copy of Bulgari Omnia Crystalline. I'm surprised no one has yet noticed this. I used to wear Crystalline and loved it, perfect for regular wear. So for me Crystalline is the one and only!

MoietToi
MoietToi

This is indeed an extremely feminime and sophisticated scent. The first thing I smell is something fruiy,vibrant and bubbly. Then it turns into a very elegant floral perfume especially the magnolia is very prominent. Then the florals blend extremely beautifuly with the musk. The type of woman vizualize when I smell it. Is a tall,well dressed,preppy and elegant girl about college age. She is very trendy,classy and romantic. Experienced and well read but at the same time somewhere deep inside she is very innocent,vurnrable and delicate. Just like this scent.

junie
junie

Very sophisticated fragrance. I really enjoy the freshness of this scent.

It's a perfect blend of flowers since I cannot clearly identify any of them in this wonderful bouquet.

Chloé is soft and inviting. Not too heavy for the summer, not too light for winter time. And the bottle...I adore :)

This perfumes reminds me of a perfected version of Fleur d'Interdit (Givenchy), a scent I use to like in the 90's.

Helena
Helena

Lovely scent that is made from two exact things, good Rose and good Honey. Try imagine honey-rosey jam on you. Men like it. I am happy that my colleague is allergic to it and gave it to me :)

sofiii
sofiii

I have to say, to some of those who are not that interested in Chloe, or even hated it, give it a fair go and let it develop. It may take hours, or even days, and then maybe suddenly you'll get the WOW!

I started with a blind buy because it was just launched in the department store and the sales girl was kinda pushing me and I was like okey, I'll get it so just be quiet and let me shop(I usually don't feel comfortable if someone was there keep on telling you things while what u want is just some moment for yourself to feel the perfume).

After I got home I felt terrible when smelling the scent from the test card. It appealed really awful to me. It somehow gave me the feeling of chilled and kinda rotten longans just taken out from the fridge. So I just used the perfume as a air fresher(when I was leaving home bcuz I didn't want to smell the rotten longans scent when i was in and didn't want to waste the juice)hahah silly me...

However, it is miracle!The second time I came back home I felt something incrediblely interesting: something light, fresh, with a little bit sweetness but not the sugary type. It is warm but somehow lonely, as if only itself can understand its uniqueness. It's nice and easy on things, but definetely not a push-over, there's something intriguring, elegant, and proud inside the juice.and since then I've felt in love with Chloe.

Whenever I can't figuer out what to wear or really bored with one scent, I turn to Chloe. It saves me.:-)Such a multi-faced great perfume, anyway, it works for me.

There was nothing to dislike about this fragrance, yet nothing to make me fall in love with it either.

Chloe is a light, clean, pretty and feminine floral scent which is not offensive nor extremely unique. For the price tag it was dissapointing that this fragrance smelt like so many other cheaper fragrances.

I had actually first tried this fragrance earlier in 2008, when my perfume obsession had only just begun. At the time I thought this fragrance was divine, but after 12 months of writing reviews and smelling other fragrances, Chloe no longer appeals to me.

I believe that your own personality will determine whether or not you like this fragrance. If you're a little like me and enjoy intense, unique and sexy fragrances which help you stand out in a crowd, then this fragrance may not be for you. However, if subtle, clean and pretty scents are your thing then this fragrance could be your next big winner.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

When I tries this in a high class department store, the sales lady told me it's a scent of HONEY! I smelt it and I also thought maybe the base note contained the element of HONEY...but actually there is no honey in Chloe, to my suprise...I really think it's a sweet perfume. A fresh floral honeyish perfume and it's texture is think and makes it an expensive scent. I think it's outstanding. I adore it and I am saving up to buy a large one.

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

I would call this one interesting and hard to describe. It smells warm and clean at the same time. I like the bottle a lot. I only tried this one once on the airport and didn't know if I liked it or not. Have to try this again.

guest_hannah
guest_hannah

i absolutley love this perfume. i have always admired the bottle, and when i finally sprayed it on my skin for the first time, i fell in love with it!! i kept smelling it all night, and then went back and bought it the next day! it is so elegant and pretty, but intriguing at the same time. i'm sure i have smelt it before, and it just seems to draw me into another time, although i can't place where exactly. it so beautiful, my mum and sister share it with me! i think i will have to buy them their own bottle, i want it all to myself! :)

lexina
lexina

Today I've put this perfume on my wrist and Cerruti 1881 Collection on the back of the same hand. First 15 minutes this one smelled more crisp, but after then I couldn't really destinguished between them. I know these smells didn't mix together, because on the other hand I've put others perfumes and still tell the difference. So, I say, if you like the smell and consider it to be too pricey, choose Cerruti. This is probably the only advice on that matter. I'm not gonna buy any of them. There are others that smell better in my oppinion.

emotion
emotion

It's so feminine like my mother embrance. This scent turn me at my childhood, when my mother made a juise from elder. It's sweet, but fresh and so mild. That is Chloe for me. Long lasting parfum. It's on me whole day.

Miss_Smart
Miss_Smart

I loved the fragrance at first sniff.
Its staying powers are very good.
I have to say it was all honey on my skin.
I want this one!!

luz
luz

NIce. The appeal for this fragrance really cought me... simple, rosy, nice presentation. Everything is very well done, the concept is nice and the idea behind the perfume was successfully materialized.
I agree with : "The fragrance is very versatile, it is intended for everyday use and is more than suitable for becoming someone's unique signature scent." - but it won't be mine, at least not for the moment.

guest_guest_THE SAINT
guest_guest_THE SAINT

I have to reply to guest_APpLe7.....

Look at perfumes as individual expressions of art.

We are not buying secondhand tires here...

When one buys a perfume .... its about buying olfactory art that appeals to them without the price tag being waved in front of the audience. Actually we are purchasing front row seats into a refined sensory experience, a live theater that is invisible but reflects its own orchestration as music does.

Try not to degrade perfumes into a price category..., People who look too much at price are looking to place it as a commodity. It a luxury importance.
Perfume doesn't really reflects a status, fortunately you can't wear the bottle on your head so nobody knows how much you paid for it.
THINK ABOUT THIS: If you pay front line seats to go to a concert of a musician you really like to listen to, you will usually pay the same you paid for a bottle of elegant perfume you personally like. The only thing here is that you can go to that wonderful orchestration of olfactory music for a least six months everyday..., No crisis for perfume..
EVERY PERFUME IS PRECIOUS TO ITS OWNER.

guest_APpLe7
guest_APpLe7

It smells like fabric softener....or maybe its Italian Ceramic Tile Cleaner. I just cant get my head around the fact it is $110.00 for 75 ml. I mean, really! How greedy can a company be? Its a recession out there people! If Narciso smells like SJP and Chloe smells like Stella, I am going to buy Stella for 45.00 just like I bought SJP for 35.00 in lou of Narciso. Better in my pocket than in an Italian Villa in Sardinia.

BethAshley
BethAshley

Ultra feminine floral... The florals are modern and fresh rather than having a dry powdery scent. I do like it a lot and it reminds me very much of Micheal Kors.... perhaps due to the lily.

That being said after having it on for the past hour it's giving me a bit of a headache. It really didn't strike me as an overpowering fragrance at first but it just isn't working for me.

To me this fragrance embodies the modern woman; clean, sophisticated, pretty and feminine. The bottle is lovely too.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

It smells a lot like Stella, by Stella McCartney! There is hardly any difference, except Stella has a wet-freshness that this fragrance does not. Still, I think I like this fragrance in some ways a little better. Although it does smell mostly of rose, it has a softness, lathering-like under notes (probably magnolia) that make me sigh of simple satisfaction.

It's very comforting.

Taliera

I started out HATING this perfume - really hating it. But now that I have smelt it on so many people (it is becoming very popular) and I gave it a fair chance at a my local department store, I've changed my mind.

My opinion is probably different to most people's (because I used to dislike it so much). To me it is overwhelmingly strong and has an individualistic, sassy personality. It is intoxicating and bordering on the sickly sweet. The dominant scents are "rose" and "honey" - not a combination you would usually smell together (I guess that's what makes it so individualistic). It is ATTRACTIVE: will make heads turn - at least that's what I think.

Still deciding whether I want to get it or not. It's becoming one of those scents that, whenever you're on the train or escalator somebody's wearing it. But I like it - it's bold, attractive and somewhat unique.

guest_Billie32
guest_Billie32

I have to say I just love this perfume. I came accross it when no one had heard of it. It was not available anywhere around here. Not even on ebay. I was very disappointed. When I found out I could purchase online easily I was ecstatic. I get more compliments and people asking what I am wearing. I just love this perfume.

juliane
juliane

i ordered a sample from the chloe website and i was really lookin foward to test it because i love the ads and whole look, especially the beautiful and classy bottle! but i have to say i was a little disappointed because on my skin the lily of the valley became very prominent. for me it smelled like an old fashioned scent... but i often smell this on a friend of mine and it fits her really good and doesn't smell old fashioned. maybe it doesn't work with my skin chemistry...it's such a pity. the other reviews here say that it's a nice scent...

Spring25
Spring25

I really like this perfume. It reminds me of springtime. The peony and especially the magnolia really resonate with me. I don't like especially strong floral perfumes, but I do like more discrete flowery, long-lasting scents like this one.

tasha0705
tasha0705

this is an amazing scent, designed for bohemians, all those individuals who seek to be different and unique, but not in a screaming and devouring sort of way-it is so attractive and appealing, that you just must smell the air around you wanting more and more of it. It makes me feel free and special-like I get some sort of wings that keep me above the ground, afloat on a puffy cloud of this scent, not being actually a part of this world, but the other one, eerie and celestial...

Trvevil
Trvevil

I didn't want to try this after smelling the bottle, anyway it turned to become mine, even in small dose. So, first of all I felt peony. It reminded me of.. it's spring!
Then the composition expanded with rose. Such an innocent smell.
After while there's something sweet in between. That's it- the peony is dominant for me with s sweeter hint of lily of the valley. When I after sniffed Cerruti 1881, it definitely shares it's character.

However it has something soapy in it or something shampoo-like. One moment after spraying one day there was something like car liquid smell, which luckily faded away fast. it lasted all day long, definitely for 12 hours it was on me, I could notice it.
I cached a whiff from another person today and wasn't impressed. Too common and gentle from other side.
I'm still thinking- I would want it, but not immediately- I think it smells kinda 'silky'.
One more upd. - Litchi in this is just awesome. I'm starting to like it more and more.

cognac
cognac

oddly enough i didnt quite like this when i first spritzed this on the paper cards.I couldnt put my finger on the smell. when i got home i smelled fruity and it did seem to smell through the next day.Bottom line wouldnt be buying this.

Taliera

I really DISLIKE this fragrance, although I can see why other people like it - it's distinctive, feminine and refined. Maybe it's just the actual fragrance I don't like - a subjective thing - a personality clash between me and Chloe! Sorry to all you winners and grinners of the perfume...

guest_Linda
guest_Linda

This perfume is definitely so very fantastic! I want to throw rainbows all around whenever I wear it. I love that lychee-like scent. And it's not everywhere. It's special.

F_A
F_A

For my nose this fragrance lacks a "hook" - something that would make it very different, exceptional. I agree it is nice - elegant, feminine, delicate. Just too delicate for me:)

fragrance_is_happiness
fragrance_is_happiness

This is one of my current favs, I love it. However for an EDP, it has absolutely no lasting power on me and generally disappears within an hour or so... oh well must be my body chemistry. Otherwise I love this rosey fragrance, uplifts my mood immidiately.

andruska
andruska

It's my favourite parfume ever! I smelt it for the first time in Paris , the day that I received my engagement ring. So for me Chloe will always smell like Paris, like love, like an accomplished dream.

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

It is possible to say: classic, floral, with wood note, discreet smell. But Chloe is not simple fragrance. It's seduce discretion, femininity. It nice quintessence, appealing, elegant and modern women. And topping rest from far too original, shocking perfum. It me very pleases. Ideal present.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

I know this is going to sound really weird but I just smelt this as my friend has a bottle and it's extremely sexy on her. I have some on my hand and it is quite musky and it smells really quite unisex on me than it did on her.

I love the smell of this when it dries down I could easily sniff this all night

randik
randik

I'm completely in love with this scent! It's so fresh and clean, and yes, rosy. I NEVER thought this would be something I could wear, but I can:)I would also recommend this for a wedding. Romantic, elegant and not too strong.The staying power is amazing.

i just love the smell of this perfume..its unique.nothing like i ever smelt before...im just wondering..is it good to wear as my wedding perfume? cant wait to buy this..

guest_Candra
guest_Candra

Love it. Very elegant. It smells crispy clean, like freshly cut flowers. My boyfriend who hates perfumes, actually loves this one.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Prim, clean, and proper. It is a fresh, bright floral - completely inoffensive. I don't like it because it is too delicate and "transparent". Even though it is a unique scent, it just doesn't stand out to me, at all. It's like a more sophisticated or uptight (and expensive) version of Bright Crystal by Versace. There is crisp rose and a bit of a soapy smell to me.

Marianne
Marianne

Very light, lovely rose fragrance

Chloe Eau de Parfum by Chloe 3.88 out of 5 based on 3972 ratings and 585 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.17oz
CHLOE NEW for WOMEN by Chloe EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CHLOE NEW for WOMEN by Chloe EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CHLOE INTENSE NEW for WOMEN by Chloe EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ UNBOXED
CHLOE INTENSE NEW for WOMEN by Chloe EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ UNBOXED
CHLOE INTENSE NEW for WOMEN by Chloe EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ COLLECTOR EDITION BOTTLE
Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz
Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz
Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chloe Eau de Parfum by Chloe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chloe Eau de Parfum by Chloe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.