Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Chloe for women

Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Chloe for women
dislike

I have it: 437 I had it: 143 I want it: 301 My signature: 15

A new version of Chloe fragrance arrives in sale in February 2010, and in travel retail in October 2009.

The fragrance, just like its antecedents Chloe eau de parfum and Chloe eau de toilette, is built around rose notes, presenting a small rose garden in winter season. Coty is launching versions of the fragrance in order to please all consumers by balancing notes according to various moods and seasons of the year.

Chloe Eau de parfum Intense, along with a floral tact of rose, includes also accords of pink pepper, sandalwood and tonka. It was presented in the same flacon s its antecedents and is decorated with a grey ribbon. The perfume will be available as 50 and 75 ml EDP.

Rose Pink Pepper Sandalwood Tonka Bean

Faubourg

Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Fragrance Reviews

tessaeastgate
tessaeastgate

I have the original Chloe EDP (which I adore), and Chloe EDT. On me, there is very little that distinguishes those two; but for longevity (EDP lasts longer, as expected), you wouldn't even be able to tell which one I have on.

Chloe EDP intense, though, I find nearly nothing like the original. I love this one, too.

On me, its rose is neither bouquet nor fresh-cut smelling. More like potpourri. It evolves to sandalwood that smells like the expensive sandalwood soap we used to reserve for guests at home. Then there's that hint of incense that happens to linger in the background.

Strangely, nothing spicy ever comes around to me.

At one point, my husband said it reminds him of a particular baby cologne; my daughter (she's my nose) said another time it reminds her of baby powder on my skin, but not on the card.

So it's potpourri-incense-sandalwood that is easy and fresh enough to remind my family of baby cologne and baby powder. This complexity is what makes me love it.

dormir6
dormir6

It is still on Chloe's website, but in shops can't be found in Hungary.

piahellgren
piahellgren

A magnificent perfume. Just stunning. It´s got something SO right in its spiciness that never gets sharp or too peppery. I have and love the original Chloe and first time I tried this Intense version I had imagined it being boring because it lacks litchi, which I adore in the original. Well, if Intense lacks litchi then there is something in the way Chloe treats the rose itself that is absolutely wonderful. Because I smell the kinship to the original, but while that one is brighter, fruitier and colder, this is warmer- but not too much- and certainly balsamic.
Later: According to Nordstroms Intense DOES have litchi! And also... Well these: pink peony, rose, lychée, lily of the valley, magnolia, velvet rose, cedarwood. amber, honey. That sounds like it makes SO much more sense than the few notes listed here! Anyway, its woodiness is lovely and smooth and it lasts and lasts. I actually think I like it even more than the original because it´s just more versatile- Chloe original is more... strict in a strange way. It´s certainly fruitier, but like I said, also colder. Intense is alluringly deep, but never cloying. The rose and cedar... Mmmmmm! Big love for me.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Amazingly clean, fresh, feminine and lovely silage and longevity. Glad Chloe finally got it right. They nailed it with this one.

DIVa999
DIVa999

The most beautiful sillage ever! First I smelled this fragrance in the subway, I loved it so much, so I asked the girl what kind of perfume she is wearing today. She answered, and I bought my happy bottle immediately. This fragrance is unique, it plays on the skins of every woman differently. I can feel the bitter notes from the previous versions of Chloe, but only in the beginning. Afterwards I smell beautiful amber, deep and cozy, spicy cedar and some kind of flower bouquet. This Chloe with the grey bow is just beautiful. It warms you during the long winter evenings, it sparkles on a fur coat, it embraces you in the summer moon nights... I love it!

hannyd168
hannyd168

I like it... spicy rose smells... not too strong that giving others head ache.

momo363

Oh dear I am not sure !!!!!
I just want to know that it is discountinued or not ????
It can be found very hard

lani.myburg oelofse
lani.myburg oelofse

Why why why is this discontinued. I don't understand. Is it possible to bring it back??????? P L E A S E ! ! !

Is it discontinued?
I love it so much

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

What a beauty! A spicy but smooth and creamy rose on a soft base of sandalwood! Very smooth and seductive, resinous and so classy. This is a woman's scent, grown up, deep and slightly sweet. The rose is present throughout but not on its own. The pepper note adds up spiciness that the tonka and sandalwood tame sufficiently alongside the cloud of Beautiful rose! It a scent appropriate for both work and evenings out. This is a true gem for spicy rose lovers!

pepperoniann
pepperoniann

I usually wait at least few days to write reviews of my new scents so I don't gibber nonsense, but right now I'm too excited not to for my newly obtained Chloe Intense decant!!!

Firstly I don't understand the funeral flower analogy. You wouldn't call a woody fragrance heavy on sandalwood "smells like coffin", then why would a floral with heavier Australian sandalwood base smell like funeral? Chloe intense is so beautiful. It's much more grounded than Chloe EDP, but still fizzy with the pink pepper (no table pepper on me at all). I have always been annoyed by the green fruity base other Chloe fragrances in this line have, but in Chloe Intense that is perfectly taken out. It's just warm, a tad bit sweet, a barely burnt kind of rose. Lasts long but doesn't overpower the wearer. I'm 26 and I can wear this perfectly.

How do I compare this to other rose scents I tried in similar fashion? It is less smoky and less sour than Tauer Phi Une Rose de Kandahar, not as jammy like Jo Malone Velvet Rose and Oud, deeper than Chloe EDP without the fruitiness, not as pure rosy (cause of the sandalwood and tonka) compared to SL La Fille de Berlin, and completely different from the dirty Rose Anonyme by Atelier. If you dream about getting a big time complicated rose scent then you really miss the point of Chloe Intense: this is designed to be a warm, clean, and cozy fragrance that follows you from day to night. Simple as that.

Fruity floral and rose lovers stray, but pepper and sandalwood lovers do stay!

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

somedays i wear this & think its lovely then other days i just don't get it. it smells pleasant, clean, inoffensive but really thats it.
it doesn't have any depth or at least on me it doesn't.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

It smells like Chloe laced with lots and lots of pepper. And it smells like ordinary pepper from the dinner table. I will leave it to dry and see what happens.

UPDATE: The pepper fades after about half an hour and you are left with a rose that reminds me of old school beauty products from the 80s (face cream). It's a juicy, jammy, almost edible rose that's a little bit spicy.

I personally like it now that the pepper has gone away. It smells very expensive and makes me feel affluent and glamorous. I will provide a further update once I have worn this all over for one day.

UPDATE: I have now worn it all over for one day and the sillage is moderate along with the lasting power.

More Mature than Chloe EdP! Darker Roses, Darker Sandalwood, deepwarm Peppernote and a hint of Tonka. A Little bit less powdery than Chloe EdP in a good way. Longlasting on my skin. Unsweet flowernote - this is for a grown-up woman, who knows what she wants and used to be in the middle of everything, Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense is not shy =).

Mer vuxen än Chloe EdP. Mörkare Ros, Mörkare Sandeltränot, djupvarm Pepparnot och en aning om tonka. Lite mindre pudrig än Chloe EdP, vilket jag gillar. Hållbar på min hud. Osöt blomnot, detta är en doft för den vuxna kvinnan, som vet vad hon vill och är van att vara mittpunkten överallt. Chloe Eau de Parfun Intense är inte blyg =). Om du bor i Sverige har jag 50 ml, att byta- jag nyser enormt tyvärr av denna doften. Helt nyinköpt i butik.

iris1911
iris1911

Just testing it today. Nothing similar to original Chloe edp.
Chloe Intense smells very strange, like (soory it's lovers)funeral flowers...

I don't find rose here, nothing sweet, nothing calming.
Nothing...

Smellyfaerie
Smellyfaerie

I’ve tried several Chloes in the past years and, even though most (if not all) of them were very pleasant, I never made my mind about committing to a bottle. When I was offered this in a swap, I thought “well, why not?” and I am really happy I got it.

Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense has, as listed notes: rose, pink pepper, sandalwood and tonka, all of them are notes I like, but in my opinion, the final result is better than the sum of its parts.

It opens with a full blast of rose, which is neither green nor crisp. To my nose, it smells like a rose potpourri. I like rose perfumes in all of its incarnations, but this is one form I had not found so far.

A few minutes into the drydown, the sandalwood and tonka come to play, giving it a slightly smoky and jammy aspect, not quite sweet. Sweet (not sugary) comes later in the drydown, once the pink pepper starts to disappear. From that point on, it remains linear, but in a good way.

The silage is moderate, at least in winter. I did easily 6 spritzes and my husband only commented (positively) on it when I stuck my wrist under his nose. The longevity, on the other hand, is outstanding… 12h +.

The bottle is pretty, classic, but I don’t care about the ribbon. I actually had it turned to the back of the bottle to avoid getting it soaked in perfume each time I spritz.

SilverZeru
SilverZeru

I own both Chloe EDP and Chloe Intense and i love both. But I think i love this a little bit more. The Chloe rose with soft pepper and woody tones. It's very feminine, classy and warm. Good projection and longevity. Why is this discontinued? Have to stock up fast.

lord montifer
lord montifer

Absolutely lovely. Blind buy but no regrets. Recognisable Chloe edp scent but somehow brighter, and almost citrusy tangy to my nose. Another winner for this Chloe girl!

Nikol2
Nikol2

Deep sensual scent. Very feminine. I´m 25 and it was blind buy for me. I was affraid that it will be very "mature" scent, but it´s not :) perfect for evening.

NurseElle
NurseElle

I have just blind bought based on the reviews here, and wow.
I cannot thank everyone enough!!! Straight to the top of my 'in love with' pile.
Beautiful balmy tea rose and feeling of sitting cosy in a church full of the most beautiful incense. Shame they didnt make a body lotion....
Willing to buy/swap with anyone who wants rid. Praying its never discontinued.

eaudemoi
eaudemoi

I quite liked this one at first spray - different from the other two Chloé perfumes ! (EDT and EDP).

Well, this was the impression that I had when I tested it for the first time : I remember the Chloé rose, but it was somehow darker, the pepper was fizzy, and the backdrop was a smooth wood.

So I semi-blind bought just now, several months later. The first spray is true to my memory, a peppery woody rose, a cousin to La Fille de Berlin by Serge Lutens. But within the hour, the pepper and woods evaporate, and leaves the signature Chloé EDP smell for the next 12+ hours...(still counting)

Overall, I still like it - I've always liked the Chloé rose: bright, soapy, leaves a distinct trail. I just never got it because everyone and their teenage daughter has and wears it too. Disappointed that the first unique burst doesn't last, but this will be getting a lot of wear nonetheless - layering and lazy happy tea-and-a-book days.

Chrysal_Marie
Chrysal_Marie

A soft powdery giddy peach-rose scent. For laid back romantic sunny days with a soft breeze.

collectyourdead
collectyourdead

I wouldn't normally like any rose fragrances, but I got it ages ago at a time when I was becoming more interested with perfumes. Once a few years back, I sprayed it in a notebook and when you opened the pages (even from feet 6 away) the scent of this mixed with the notebook paper softly wafted through the air. For that reason specifically, this perfume is exceptionally memorable to me. I let the mist fall over all the notebooks I have now, and even the very first notebook I sprayed it in still smells just like Chloe.
The tenacity is ridiculous.

This one is very similar to the original Chloe, but for some reason I like the original better.
It's a little stronger and I seem to prefer lighter scents in general.
I can sense sandalwood and pepper in it, besides rose.
Nice, fashionable and modern perfume in a cute bottle.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

So much love for this scent. The reason I don't wear it too often is because of how well it stays on your garments. I like to change fragrances pretty much everyday and sometimes between day and night - so if I wore chloe intense... I would have to just keep wearing chloe intense, which isn't the worst thing XD definitely get a bottle.

perhapser
perhapser

My husband calls this my "Cleopatra" scent. I guess I can see why- sexy and sophisticated. A true spicy rose, with more emphasis on the "spicy" than the "rose"

Liebetx
Liebetx

Absolutely gorgeous! Has the same foundation as Chloe EDP but it's grown up and more sophisticated. Where Chloe EDP hit me hard in the nose with it's white floral effervescence in the opening; Chloe Intense caressed and beckoned me. On paper, Chloe Intense initially is all pepper and Roses but these two just work with my skin and lose all the sharp edges quickly. Act 2 develops into resinous notes that are very, very sexy. This is where Chloe Intense shines. Sadly, it doesn't last long on my skin. 2 hours in and Chloe Intense has dried down to a light, close to the skin musk almost identical to Chloe EDP. Very soapy overall. Great, because 10 hours later I still smell fantastic but I want that initial burst of "Intense" to linger a bit longer.

I don't feel like Chloe Intense is rich enough to be solely a cooler weather scent. It's August in Texas and my nose is very particular depending on the weather. That said, Chloe Intense hasn't bothered me in the least. It's simply beautiful and I think it could work for most seasons and day or night.

Projection is not huge. Dies down pretty close within a few minutes. I can get away with 2-3 sprays and not be offensive.
Longevity: it definitely lasts and lasts. Just not the way I want it to.

In spite of a few flaws, I think Chloe Intense is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I can't wait until the weather cools to see how she develops. Also might work well layered with a longer lasting linear rose scent like Jo Malone's Red Roses or Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose.

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

This is still very much available at Nordstrom's and various online outlets and I'd be willing to bet it's available in other stores too. This ''stocking up'' talk is nonsense .. even if they don't plan on carrying in future , this will be massively available for at very least ...a few years

evilmiu

Is it really being discoutinued? Somebody please tell me.

evilmiu

So in love with this soapy scent, no much flowers and no fruits, pure warm.

Ľubka Lilla
Ľubka Lilla

Hello everybody, i have to tell you that i don´t like chloe chloe edp at all. i told to mysel that this is only fragrance i dont want to wear. BUT ... i tried this one - chloe INTENSE and im totaly fell in love. Its another fragrance than chloe chloe, maybe similar in something but for me its more spicy than chloe chloe. For me its absolutely surprising and i got my new bottle few days ago and im satisfied. Silage is extremly good and smell is rich and elegant. God bless chloe chloe intense :-D

aber19
aber19

Hi Perfume collectors. Please note that this perfume is being discontinued. I could not find it in Melbourne at Myer or DJ's. Therefore, you may need to stock up on this one, if you love it. I think this a fantastic fragrance. I was told by the perfume ladies that Chloe has decided to discontinue this perfume and it will not longer be available soon. So if you find it online or at a Chemist, try to grab it. It has a lovely floral, retro smell which lingers for over 12 hours on clothes. When I wear this perfume I think of class, elegance and happiness. It is a masterpiece for all perfumistas who love, sweet, floral and strong fragrances.

natural
natural

wonderful balmy rose.. love it.. can't find it anywhere in my country...is it discontinued???

Lycie
Lycie

This reminds me of my grandmother and that's a good thing. When I was a little girl I remember her vanity with her perfumed body powder, her toilette water, the clean soapy scent of her skin. This is what Chloe Intense smells like to me. A powdery slightly woody rose that makes me nostalgic. I love this so much because of how it makes me feel and the memories it evokes. I would describe this as a romantic perfume. I would never call this (or any perfume) old lady because it's insulting to the perfume and women. Mature and romantic is a much better description.

luz
luz

I must agree with the previous reviewers: This is indeed the elder and mature sister of Chloe. Also, smells like church rose incense. I regret getting this intense version, I think the former version is clean, elegant, bright and cozy, while this one is so heavy. I try to wear it in the winter and enjoy it 1-2 hours after spraying, when the heart notes are more similar to Chloe eau de parfum.

ThisIsEmilyKate
ThisIsEmilyKate

I looooove the Chloe EDP (2008), I've made it my everyday scent as its such a clean fresh fragrance, I find it energising, with good staying power and its suitable for work. I had an idea this Intense version might be a sexier, more sultry interpretation of what I like about Chloe, maybe more suitable for evening. NO. I bought a sample, sprayed it on my wrist, allowing the liquid to dry so as to avoid alcohol-induced anosmia- and breathed it in. Holy resinous roses dying on the bush, Batman! I made my coworker take a whiff -"WHOA,' she said. "Put that in a cupboard and come back for it in thirty years." This is not my lovely Chloe's adventurous older sister, it's her great-aunt. Miss Havisham's place smelled like this stuff, I know it. I went back to the same coworker three hours later. "It's WORSE! It's even OLDER!"
Oh, well.

indorm
indorm

I tried three perfumes in Takashima-ya this afternoon, and Chloe was by far the winner, again. Their line of perfumes are super feminine. I have always loved, loved everything about being a woman, so yes, this is what appeals to me. It reminds me strongly of Chloe eau de parfum, although the top notes here are rose and tonka beans, whereas the main notes in the eau de parfum to me are rose and lychee. Chloe has stolen my (womanly) heart.

evacecilias
evacecilias

Intense indeed , but gets smooth and powdery dreamy dark rose after some time its a lovely rose , pepper and balmy spice
like a... - creation of God !
Sorry. - creation of Chloe. of course .
Lovely, spicy and a little boozy feeling but so subtle it placed itself right up on top shelf . in a second !
Thanks desireegascon for a splendid swap !
Update
I love this and are truly addicted !
It starts kind of raw smelling of pergament or carnation maybe.. . the rose is dusty and dry in an oldfashioned way but is oh soo trendy and has little or no sweetnes .It becomes a really lovely balmy spice and rose scent in the drydown. Must admit I don't fancy the other edp.edt or leau but looove the intense version !
Different and simply gorgeous !
If its not gonna be taken of market this will stay with me forever - that good
Best rose ever.not to strong spicey or sweet.♡♡♡
Update: One of my favorite scents ever , heard its discontinued - better start stocking up !!!

nikoleta1

You were nice and long lasting, but tooo balmy for me, bye-bye, have a new home and be nice to a new mommy, I hope your replacement will be nice to me.

craniumbash
craniumbash

Ok, I'm a guy and I tried out this fragrance just for the fun of it and all I can say is it was a wow moment, simply gorgeous. Alas I didnt have the funds for it otherwise I would have bought it for my better half. Next month this will be in a gift wrap for sure.

nikoleta1

Intensely Balmy, heavy,long lasting, reminded me church essence, can be night or day time frag, classy, very recommended. I have a bottle available for swap.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

This is a fragrance that I have previously reviewed back when I first purchased it. My nose was not good at picking up the complexity of this fragrance, but today I felt the need to write a new one. It has been such a long time since I have worn this fragrance, I think its been a few months now. Reaching for some familiar on certain days really works some magic. Chole Intense is a fragrance which I wear sparingly because I do not want to run out of it anytime soon.

It is still amazingly beautiful! It surprised me though because, I can smell a lot more in it now than I was ever able to before today. A distinct honey rose vibe is still there (which might be the soapiness that everyone else is smelling), but it no longer smells like rosewater to me like it used to. The pink pepper popped up and enhanced the rose without ever becoming overpowering. Chloe Intense is spicier now and a little more complex, but its still a simple fragrance. The dry down is a soft sandalwood rose blend that is a little balmy.

I might be a little crazy, but this is still a year around favorite of mine. It really matters on how you apply so it does not become too overwhelming. On me its a very soft fragrance it lasts forever on my skin and does not have a big sillage, more of an intimate scent.

Honestly, some of the simplest fragrances are some of the most beautiful. A nose does not always need to be challegd to make a scent interesting. I also did not realize before today that this is the fragrance that the people around me recognize as my scent. If they smell the bottle they think of me. This would make Chole Intense my signature scent and I finally am willing to acknowledge it though it had been hiding in my collection for over a year. Sometimes you just can no longer deny what makes you feel good. <3

I love my Chloe Intense and I am glad my nose appreciates it more now then it has ever before.

Juma
Juma

It's very nice fragrance, for a long time on my wish list. Today I erased it, because altough is nice, lovely fresh rose, I've got a feeling it could be boring as soon I buy a full bottle.

After wearing it for a few hours I realized it's similar to Cabaret! Well, at least on me...

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

I'm so in love with this one, and finally have it in my collection. Few drops on my neck and I can smell it the whole day, the whole day of freshness and good mood. Increddible longlasting and not causing headache at the same time. Finally a longlasting scent with great silage and without vanilla!

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Pot-pourri with red rose petals with plastic undertone. Where is this balminess? All i get is soapy heavy rose.

Daniela_Beatriz
Daniela_Beatriz

In my skin is really musky - comfy and soft musk. I love it. Surprised it doesn't have any musk notes...

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Both Chloe edp and Chloe edp Intense are now on my wishlist... I have been spending quite some time today in the perfumery stores just to smell almost every perfume they had... And this one ended up being in my top 5 :) Chloe Intense appears to be a sweeter and warmer version of the original Chloe, I really like this one a lot!

nikoleta1

Intensely Balmy, heavy,long lasting, reminded me church essence, night time frag, classy, very recommended.

basgam
basgam

Incredibly balmy and soapy fragrance. The best one of Chloe range I would say, but nothing sexy, nothing gripping, just an everyday clean smell, recognisable on every woman. Regretted buying it and sold it after a week.

Susan_b
Susan_b

I bought this at Marshall's for a reasonable price. Not complaints here.

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

Chloe intense is a wonderful soapy peppery rose scent with a very soapy-sandalwood dry down.I agree with Vie_Cafe about how stong this scent can be to the point of suffocation. I agree to try applying to your wrists and maybe lower on your chests before trying around the neck, so close to the face. It can be a bit overpowering.
It is a very very fresh soapy sent, I image lots of rosey peppery suds. I like this fragrace and think is is a wonderful interpretation of a rose fragrance.
This fragrance lasts and lasts!
Fresh, Feminine, Clean and Classy! ;)

elsa.jansen.14
elsa.jansen.14

This is a very nice perfume, rosy, balmy, calming.
I sprayed it on in the shop and loved it, but when i got home i just smelled a sandalwood bomb which gave me a headache. And when i tried it again yesterday, it was the same. I can still smell it on my jacket that i wore that day and it smells great, also on paper it smells great. Just not on me :( :( :( But i really recommend to try it, because when it fits you it's one of the most beautiful scents!

I currently have this scent and I really like it. It's very long lasting, because it's still there with me the next day. I don't have to use much, which is good because here it's a pricey scent. The rose is prominent. To me it's a younger rose like Paul Smith's rose, which I like much. Also the powder comes with it, soft and comfortable. In the drydown at the end of the day I can smell something like a light Tova Signature. It's a little soapy, but not in the unpleasant way - and the rose still lingers. I really like this one :-)

Kateri81
Kateri81

My boyfriend picked this parfum for me and I bought it day after our marriage. And it became my signature scent. I love the sandalwood rose with a hint of pink pepper. It is so full and rich and expensive. Luxury in the bottle. I wish they would make a real parfum out of it. I would purchase in that very second.
For me it's 10/10.

florblanca
florblanca

This fragrance is all about the classic beauty of the rose, so elegant and womanly and so French. I feel this perfume should be worn with a silk shirt, pencil skirt and high heels. It is for the woman who is demure on the outside, but a little bit naughty underneath.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

When Chloe eau de parfum Intense wafts into my nose, my mind travels to a place with a woman in a small cottage, gracefully brushing her silken hair and blushing her perfect lips with a wash of vintage burgundy lipstick. A vase of stunning red roses in full bloom adorns her table, and her powdery soft skin is caressed by the dewy air of morning (forgive me, I just heard a snippet of some trashy overdone romance novel).
I ADORE roses! But most rose scents I find, at least those in which rose is the star, which is how I like it, are sadly underpowered. No longevity or sillage at all, Stella I’m looking at you. I love you, dear, but you need to beef it up a notch…Chloe Intense does not have this problem. This fragrance does not suffer in the slightest from a lack of horsepower. Having never tried the original Chloe, I don’t know how much similarity there is to it. But in Intense I get a blast of rose with sandalwood, pink pepper, and tonka bean….yes, I actually feel all of the notes right away. The first few moments are almost too much, but as soon as it takes that little turn into beginning to evaporate, LOOK OUT! This is one unforgettable scent. Powdery (my favorite!), vintage, sophisticated. Sort of a soapy edge, which is wonderful. I don’t know that I could wear it to work (in a hospital) because it does linger quite strongly, but I think I will be reaching for it on my off days, perhaps when the sun is hiding behind the clouds and a book and an iced coffee are calling my name.

neda173
neda173

My signature perfume. lovely and elegant.

cinema1974
cinema1974

The original Chloe I was not a fan of...It just made me get a nausea type feel in my throat, like too much of something that was making me sick which was the scent it self. Well I tried Chloe intense and it is way better than the orginal. It is a nice fragrance and modern with a rose woody spice down dry.I purchased the EDP version and it has lasted about 7 hours and it smells like a Chloe dream. This is way better than the original Chloe. Chloe intense is one that I recommend for a mature scent. No punky frutiy or flower pot perfume.

ezgiferek
ezgiferek

The best thing I have ever owned in my life. If it is missing on me, I am not complete; I tend to be very aggressive when I am not wearing it. The strong yet delicate rose makes me calm. It makes me who I am.
A few spritzs last for 5-6 hours on me. For a few minutes the pink pepper overpowers the balmy rose, but when it is settled I feel like I'm home.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A quite invigorating fresh floral, which is an older sister of Chloe EDP, which lasts on the skin and has most of the hallmarks of its predecessors...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 Hour. 1.25 foot of strong projection. I am so easily trapped by the comparison to Chloe EDP; this intense version replaces the over done soapiness of the EDP with little pink pepper tingling spice bombs which may persist longer or shorter for some.. it is more mature than the EDP, perhaps 42- 68, yet who cares about age..

1 Hours -2 hours - 8 inch projection. I realise that the soapiness of the EDP is what makes Chloe EDP that special, I realise now.. This intense version has replaced the soapiness with a more refined and noble spicy mix - with the soul of Chloe intertwined; yet taking away the soapiness removes the alluring magic of Chloe and the dualness of soapiness and fresh floral has gone... What a masterpiece Chloe EDP is...

2 hours - 6 hours. 3 inch projection. So similar now to Chloe EDP

6 hours - 9 hours - 2 inch projection. Linear, keeps going, some trails stretching 8 inches

9 hours - 12 hours. Close to the skin, that wonderful Chloe smell

I love both, but prefer Chloe EDP

Very good

lady_jackieee
lady_jackieee

It starts just like the name, really intense. But soon it fades away and what comes next is a pretty balmy rose, delicate but yet powerful. Soft like make up powder. It's just classic but at the same time young. I find it perfect layered with vanilla body lotion :)

KseniyaApril
KseniyaApril

I guess I've found the ONE. An amazing perfume, just has it all!
People compliment a lot and I often hear that it smells somehow... nostalgic.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I just bought this today and spent the $CAN100 asked for it. I am so jealous of the ladies who have found this on sale at discount stores!! WHAT!? $20?

I was just reading mellyhelly's review and was struck by this one line where she says: "There is a thin line between intensity and suffocation". This is how I feel about this perfume. It's like a really hot attractive boyfriend that you don't want to get away from but is so dependant and clingy and almost abusive in a way.

This perfume almost suffocates me when I spray it on. But wow, what a personality. This rose is dark and mean. Think the bad*ss girls from the movie sucker punch or sin city. It's harsh, it's velvety, it's angry and scary! I LOVE how much pink pepper is in here!

An experienced nose could recognize Chloe EdP behind this scent. It has the soapy-rose aspect but it's Chloe gone bad. Unless you spray very lightly, I would not recommend wearing in hot weather or very confined quarters.

In the same category as Nanette Lepore's Nanette. A rose that is not afraid to be "in your face" and all spiced up and dusty!

On me projection is very, very good and lasting power just as good.

EDIT I find that spraying away from your face area is best with this scent as it is very strong. Lower abdomen and wrists work best for me!

Every now and then even commercial perfumery launch highly meaningful perfumes on market not just ridicously expensive pinky fruity candy baskets. And not just overclean, polished florals.
Previous Chloe is just that: a well made, elegant-refined floral with a modern twist. Good job, but not enough for my wild tastes.
Original old Chloe was much wilder in its old-fashioned tuberose kick.
Now I happened to smell this Eau de Parfum Intense while exercising (shelf crawling) and immediately thought: "Wow! Now this is perfume!"
For reference think that I come from Idylle and L'Instant, Stella and Organza, Montale Ouds and original Poison and much before from long-term relationship with beloved Samsara (pre-reformulation) and Amarige (also old formula)...
So you might guess simple waters are not my style, even if I find them pleasant in summer, preferably old school colognes.
Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense gives me just the right impact I need to feel with perfume: ultra-feminine, strong and vaguely oriental. There is a thin line between intensity and suffocation. I guess that line changes for everyone and in the same person according to changes of life.
Yes, I smell rose here but not as the only core of the blend. I think that sandalwood is what intrigued me. The heart of this composition is about rose-sandalwood-sweet spice. I hardly believe that the listed notes are complete. It seems to me that they represent only the core of scents.
For me this scent is a solid chance of buying a perfume which is both new (too many memories in my old scents) and satisying at the same time.
I managed to have a sample. I see FB purchase...

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I do love intense floral scents...but the original Chloe Chloe was somehow hard for me to love. The reformulation was just unbearable. I moved over to Chloe Narcisse and found it better. But it was never love. So when I saw all the positive reviews here for Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense that mentioned "rose" I was confused. I love rose scented perfumes! But I don't remember rose being prominent in Chloe.

Then I saw CEdP Intense at Marshall's for a semi-reasonalbe price. My most expensive blind buy...based totally on everyone's reviews. And I have not been steered wrong. This is a lovely scent. It starts with a waft of pink pepper and rose which seems like it will quickly dry down to nothing. But no! I am instead enveloped in a soft yet penetrating cloud of sweet pure rose and spicy pepper that gradually admits a shadowy but persistant sandalwood. And it lasts forever. I am in love.

Amour, Michele
Amour, Michele

Amazing. On top of this, I got it for the bargain price of $50 at Marshalls, only to pick up another bottle on clearance for $20 at TJ Maxx... SCORE. I did not care much about the original Chloe Eau de Parfum-- it just smelt WAY too clean for me, if that makes sense. I know clean can be sexy too, but it was so clean that it wasn't very appealing to me. This one on the otherhand is such a joy. It starts with an almost unusually heavy blast of pepper paired with dewy rose in full bloom, at the height of its fragrance. And it continues until the familiar "soapy"-ness of the original Chloe appears. But because of the lingering pepper notes and balmy-ness of the base notes, it stays interesting. It is a very classic (but not in a grandma kinda way) and "put-together" kinda scent. But it has enough edge that you will believe this woman often spends her Saturdays at some private party where the walls are decorated with black velvet.

malia

Absolutely gorgeous, rich, elegant scent! I love it!! I feel very chic wearing it. Classy and feminine! Amazing staying power and quality! LOVE!!!

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

True red rose,sharp smell, not sweet on me at all.
Could easily fit a man, plus for that.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

The intense version is a completely different thing from the EDP. Gone is the rose bush sprinkled with raindrops amid the green garden.
First, the sillage of Intense is a bit more reserved, or so it seems until it seamlessly deploys its balmy notes. The rose - a powdery deep dark old-fashioned one, enters the stage through a warm veil of pepper. As time goes, the rose becomes quiet and makes place for tonka and I can definitely smell the sandalwood. The pepper persists in a more delicate warm way. There is something very classic and mature about this scent, a bit gothic even. I like it but I prefer by far the freshness of the EDP. I also think they went wrong with the black ribbon - it makes me think of mourning. A dark red one would be much better and still adequate to this dramatic fragrance.

aschiffm
aschiffm

Like a cross between the original Chloe EDP and Estee Cinnabar. If you admire the original Chloe's flighty carefree nature, the intense version might be a let down for you being that it is heavier/grounded and a very mature scent- grandmothery even. It has an antique peppery vibe .

weegee
weegee

Bought a bottle yesterday --thought sure I'd love it-- and returned it today feeling very disappointed indeed. Wish I'd tried a sample first as this is definitely a "try before you buy" fragrance.

Roses and damp wood, that's all my nose perceived. On my skin the rose was too musty & dusty... like a bouquet of dark, dark red roses that's been in the vase for a few days. I like my roses either fresh or sultry and unfortunately, this was neither. The woody notes were too similar to the smell of my garden shed that has a leaky roof so it always smells damp and vaguely moldy -- not a smell I want on my skin.

Reminds me very much of Cabaret by Gres, which didn't work on my skin either.

lukkyme
lukkyme

tea rose . . .by perfumers work shop with a lil coty loose poder over the top :)

hhgallagurl
hhgallagurl

On my skin this is a balmy, sweet, honeysuckle rose. I love all the chloes (edt, edp, intense) but this one is more sensual, at least for me, and puts me in a seductive mood. I find it unbearable to wear in the warmer weather due to its thick and balmy nature but it is suitable for me to wear occasionally in the fall, winter, and cool spring nights.

edit: I love wearing this in warm weather! Warms up nicely on the skin in the heat. Very intoxicating! Can be too heady if overly applied

scardenas
scardenas

I love this perfume! Regular or Intense are both lovely. I want to know if anyone is having the same issue with the silver tarnishing?

nada
nada

has it been discountinued???! Cause no shops seem to have it anymore. What a disapointment - Chloe seems to kill off all good perfumes they make (like Innocence).

Migalex
Migalex

I love this one. It is marvellous, by far one of the best perfumes out there. You cannot compare it to the vast majority of the other so called perfumes selling these days. It is in a different league. This is a perfume and brings the concept back, reminding one of what a good perfume is like, apparently vastly forgotten. You sniff it together with practically any other perfume out there and see the difference. Beautiful scent, and on the top, classy and sophisticated. I do not think you get classier and morre sophisticated than this. Better on a mature woman. I like it much better than Chloe edt or edp. It is quite different, although a variation on the same theme. You can smell Chloe Edp (or edt) in the background, but there is more to it. Pink peppery harsh powdery airy rose scent rises from that background as the atmosphere overlays the ground. This is a piece of art, a really valuable addition to the world, something which surpasses what nature has to offer without the contribution of mankind. But at the same time it is constructed along the lines of classical perfumery and feels like part of it. There is no concession to current trend here, despite th pink pepper, because it does have in this perfume a different character, a much more subttle presence. It is too expensive, although this one is probably one of the few perfumes worth the price it sells for. I would like to know who is the perfumer. Amazing perfume.

beatrix75
beatrix75

dreamy absolutle fantastik!!!

ward.w.3ood
ward.w.3ood

It's fantastic

malia

Amazingly delicious perfume. Stays the whole day on my skin wrapping me with its very elegant and chic vibe. Very glad I've bought it.

redrose
redrose

My husband bought it for me as I was fed up with him to comment negatively on nearly every perfume I recently bought. He become so sensitive to nearly every fragrances finds them to strong and to offensive but I do love unique,brave and feminine at the same time. I spotted them on duty free as we both had a chance to choose something together.I gave him few options and he choose this one.
Well,I wanted to pleased him and I agreed to Intense. I like them but dont love them. I know if they will go I wont buy them again. This is very modern fragrance,strong and in my opinion not for winter.The rose has been covered with pepper to much and I can not figure it out what I dont like about it. My husband,I dont think is pleased with them any more but we found new beautiful fragrance together not from Chloe though.

I expected something more from the version called "intense". Also I think it's rather average smelling and the price is too high.

mylancome
mylancome

I feel sad this is not for me. It smell awful on my skin, like powder detergent.

The Collection
The Collection

Chloe- Chloe Intense

This is the perfect kind of Rose fragrance and I have thoroughly enjoyed all the 4 Chloe scents that have been released in this gorgeous bottle however though Intense sits at the top of the ladder not only for its strength in character and staying power but the fact that for my nose and my tastes the Rose in this fragrance is not as mute as it is in the original Eau de Parfum. I dont think I'll go into the notes of this fragrance because it is pretty much just Rose and Sandalwood with a thin and warm layer of Pink Pepper in the drydown which gives it a linear sort of quality. However people may feel about this scent I think its a Triumph for the Chloe brand and I think that its unusual representation of the Rose scent is beautifully done. It is quite pricey here in Australia but it is worth every cent.

What makes me love this version is that it's not as innocent as EDP or EDT at all. I do adore the EDP, no idea why, as I am kind of keen on strong, seductive and mature scents just like Midnight Poison by Dior and mostly light perfumes don't make me interested or amased.
But somehow I've always wanted to put my hands on a rose scent - and most of them were light, freesia-smelling and the rose in them was harsh.
And now miracle just happened. I've found my own rose scent. In the beginning I got the familiar tartness, but it was quite nostalgic and empire style...
After a couple of hours the most beautiful rose scent appeared. And it was not that pinky rose, but a dark fragrance. Bohemian burlesque and the music of Parov Stelar came to my mind. It's my world, I have to say. Now I need to get myself a bottle of 'myself'. (L)

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Beautiful powdery rose, soft and smooth, with a pronounced sandalwood/tonka/powder drydown. It is very long lasting, but the projection is not very good; surely not as good as the edp, which has a longer trace. I have both versions, and I find this one to be actually smoother, while the edp is crispier and has better silage.
They are both beautiful and really, two different interpretation of a rose scent, as opposed to this one being the 'intense' version of the other one. I love them both equally. The rose in both is dominant, yet somehow the edp is more rosy and green, fresher. This is softer, more voluptuous, eluding less energy than the edp, but warmer. Simply put, the edp is a cold scent, the intense is a warm scent.
Slightly spicy, the pepper never comes strong on my skin, the oriental feel of this one comes more from the warmth is gives, probably the sandalwood with a slight vanillic tint.
The bottle is similar, with different color ribbon; the top part is supposed to be coated with real silver, which might explain why it turned really black, just like silver jewelry. It can be easily cleaned and brought back to shine with the same solution used to clean jewelry, diluted with some water. Personally I don't like the ribbon, which I find ugly and getting in the way of the sprayer mechanism.
Overall, for fans of roses like myself, I recommend trying all versions before deciding; the only version I didn't enjoy was the edt; the rose edition is pretty much a copy from the edp. And the intense is a soft powdery creamy rose scent. Excellent!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Rose is about the only thing I can smell here. If you love a good rose scent, this would be perfect. The rose is very nicely done, creamy and sensuous. I don't find this perfume intense and I certainly don't detect any similarities with the original Chloe EDP which to me smells mostly like honey.

Gigifst
Gigifst

This is my favorite winter perfum ever!! Its perfect!
I cant stop myself smelling it...really adictive.
And it lasts decades...;D

malia

I've just tried this one. So far i am impressed, keep sniffing my wrist with pleasure ;-) I think i like it a lot. And the bottle was also very pretty by the way..

zellpang
zellpang

For me it is floral the rosy and the litchy note is quite obvious... not so much oriental...A romantic rosy feminine fragrance that is quite easy to wear.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I smelled something herbal or like pine... each nose is different, but that is the impression I got. Perhaps it's the rose and tonka combined. If you mix certain notes in perfumery, you can mimic the scent of other things. It's been done for years, but with this it's a miss for me personally. Update: 8/1/12 I saw this in TJ Maxx today and almost bought it, until I remembered that I didn't care for it. They never get regular Chloe or Love Chloe, sadly.

Printeza7
Printeza7

This is the perfume that everyone talks about. When I wear it I am inundated with compliments.So many
compliments received... well deserve it.

The smell is so personal and deep, I like it on me so much.It is so modernist, so much in vogue just made for this time- young, fresh,sexy and confident.

This is my signature smell, just shame that is on the high street and can be purchased by everyone.... just wanted it for me. Love Chloe Intense!

AveParfum
AveParfum

OMG, this scent is incredible! I am completely addicted. I sprayed a bit on my wrist the other day thinking in a few hours I'd realize it was nothing special, but the opposite happened. I was sniffing my wrist well into the night and all of the next morning (longevity is outrageous!). I washed my hands very carefully in order to avoid washing the scent off. I finally realized that I needed to take a shower and could not avoid washing it off. I couldn't stand the thought of washing it away forever, so I went out and splurged on a bottle--now I will NEVER be without! Haha!

Imagine the scenario: You are walking home with a fresh, warm baguette on a cold, dark, rainy day. Through the foggy gray haze, a bright and colorful flower shop catches your eye. You walk in and admire the bouquets of freshly cut white roses, with the dew still on them. Later that night, after you and your date finish a romantic dinner, you go back to his place to get cozy by the fire, his nose gently brushing your bare neck....

This is the same scenario that goes through my mind every time I wear it. The strongest note is rose, but it's a fresh, crisp rose, not an old Victorian one. A light dusting of powder gives it a delicate nakedness that makes you want to bear your soul. It's romantic, intriguing, sensual, uninhibited, 100% woman. It's perfect for day and night--and especially for getting intimate!

Until I found Chloe, my favorite rose scent was Ce Soir ou Jamais by Annick Goutal, which is deeper and more traditional. They are both beautiful but very, very different. I think Chloe is a lot more unique, modern, and fresh.

UPDATE: Wore it on a date recently, and I've never had such an amazing reaction. As soon as he caught a whisper of my perfume, he looked like I'd hit him in the face and he could barely manage to ask what perfume I was wearing through his stuttering. There was no rain, no baguette, and no fire...but his nose was most definitely brushing my bare neck! ;)

guest_Vanillabean
guest_Vanillabean

I love the scent of rose, and I would say that rose is clearly the most prominent note in this fragrance. The only other scent I detect is maybe a powdery smell. The scent, to me, is very young and elegant. I really want to buy it, but it's $98, which is more than I'd want to spend. But it would probably be worth it!

Picalilly77
Picalilly77

I have not been so intrigued by a perfume since 1992 when I first smelt Red Door... Chloe Intense is one of those that has staying power! I tried some yesterday on my hand/wrist, and it just stayed on forever, its notes changing over the hours that went by! The lovely comments i received upon wearing this new perfume was great! Its awfully costly, but well worth the investment as i dont see it as the type of perfume to wear everyday to the office, but its perfect for evening wear or very special occassions. Will definately be getting a bottle soon! And the bottle is just the cutest thing ever!! :-)

fanhermes
fanhermes

I tried this in a duty free shop along with onther fragrances and I must say that is by far one of the best I have ever tried. I am a big fan of masculine fragrances, my favourite being Elixir de merveilles, therefore I was delighted to find another one that has quite a msculine smell. If at first is seems a bit outdated, later it develops into smth unique and outstanding. Rose? No way!!! Pink pepperish? Definately!! Strong and intense, with a great sillage, Chloe is for the bold, classic ones.Do give it a try!

Alyss
Alyss

I was really surprised to hear this is based on rose; having sprayed on a vast quantity in store and lived with it for a day, it has immense staying power and a unique fragrance I cannot describe but which is dry, potent, powdery-sweet-but it does not to me come across as particularly floral but as a warm dry intriguing, incensy invocation of something I cannot put my finger on.

Smth to add,

It is really long lasting compared to 2 other Chloes EDP and EDT.

alkida

This perfume makes you feel DONNA or FEMME, a sophisticated one and pure as white roses....I would classify it as very aristocratic kind of perfume...

Pierina
Pierina

My beloved Beau selected this fragrance for me. He was very decisive between Chloe new and intense, he loved the intense. It was one I never thought he'd go for but after a spritz on my wrist he wouldnt remove his nose which was quite amuzing since we were shopping inner city.
Recently I had another test of the intense and myself couldnt stop smelling myself, I ordered it yesterday :-)
Funnily enough, my neighbour had a similar story wth Chloe new... Her beau stole the scented paper off of her! she ordered it from me lastnight
Its lovely to smell good for your boy xx

Maki
Maki

Rose??? Are you kidding me?!

I never tried any of the Chloe's before because a friend of mine, who I know to have a very different taste than me, wears it and therefor I thought it would make no sense trying it.
Would someone have mentioned 'rose', I would have been even more reluctant to try.

But the other day, I took a chance and sprayed some on me in the shop.

I'm having a hard time understanding this one. 'Rose' would have never crossed my mind after smelling it because rose usualy tends to give me a huge headache and this one doesn't.

Reading about the notes now however, does ring a bell where it concerns the rose, but I would have never mentioned it, describing the scent.

I think it is a very unuasual scent, reminding me of something 'material' whitout any image of it coming to my mind...so strange!
But I also find it a 'clean' scent.
And I did remember that friend wearing the original version, so it is alike, but still I liked this one better for having more depth and something interesting in it that I didn't detect in the sillage, left by my friend when wearing the original one.

To me it's so hard to understand that I couldn't even explain why I won't buy although I don't dislike it and even found myself sniffing my wrist over and over again after trying...and found myself being intriqued by it.

Maybe I'm just not ready for it...

Chloe Intense, is a stronger yet not so different version of the original Chloe.

If I had to describe the scent, Chloe Intense is an old-fashioned bar of rose scented soap or that refreshing and homely smell of freshly washed linen.

This is a rose scent that has been emulated and ultimately popular for many years. Despite its very feminine and somewhat classic appeal, Chloe Intense cannot seem to capture me or make me fall in love with it.

It has a strange fizzy quality in the opening that actually makes me sneeze. After that momentary allergy, I become almost anosmic to this fragrance. An hour later, once settled, I can smell the prominent soapy rose which doesn't develop much further from this.

Chloe Intense is a pretty, one-sided fragrance, that appears to be too conservative and too lady-like for my personal tastes. I did, however enjoy wearing this fragrance for the duration that it lasted, which was well over six hours. I don't think I'll be re-visiting this one again though.

Maddie
Maddie

I absolutly love the Chloe Intense, yes def a rose smell, and i find the staying power super, have been asked so many times about it.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Weird making Intense version of EDP imo. I thought it'll be the same, but more intense, but it's actually different.

It took time for me to admire Chloe EDP. Nice rose and litchi mix. Appealing color theme and bottle itself that I would place in my room even just as accessory.

EDP Intense greeted me with such a rose soap. Not very nice one, but it was gone fast and didn't spoil my impression. Later it develops into rose + pepper and tonka. Quite spicy and mature. Might appeal someone, but I still adore more fragile tenderness of just EDP.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Hmm.... Quite disappointing...It smells like a Rosy Soap :(

guest_cognac
guest_cognac

smell great but has no lasting power what soever
a shame !!

sofiii
sofiii

I loved Chloe EDP, and now discovering Chloe EDP Intense is like be introduced to a much rounder, luxary and still have the original elegance version of the Chloe EDP.

It starts with a burst of clean rose, in a similar manner as the EDP, but the rose is much softer and powdery in a certain way, and reminds me of old luxary rose soap.

Soon I can detect a lot of red pepper, which works really well with the rose and makes the rose even more fresh and elegant. The pink pepper and rose are such a power couple! However, the pink pepper could be a little bit heavy for hot days. So cooler weather will be perfect for letting this perfume bloom.

The dry down is quite woody in a deeper and kinda intoxicating way due to the sandalwood.

It's worth trying if you like Chloe EDP but want more depth. However, be aware of the pink pepper, in this perfume pink pepper goes til the end and somehow personally I find it a little bit 'out' and harsh.

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

Did not like this & to me it did not do the EDP or EDT any justice & i have both.
Save your nose from its sharp, acidic & sneeze-inducing initial blast.
IMO intense should have had more heady notes & more intense oriental flava to it.
Could hardly smell any rose, which is a disappointment.

magda14012
magda14012

I had great expectations of the new Chloe. I am quite dissappointed. I can smell roses, but nothing happens there. I expected a glass of bubbly champagne and the champagne was already flat...

fragrance_is_happiness
fragrance_is_happiness

I tested this today and I am not liking this at all. I smell honey sweetness from the initial blast as well, even more prominent than the rose which I can't stand. To my nose, it doesn't appear modern at all, seems very old fashioned, somebody who has failed to keep up with times, not in a good-classic sort of way. In the drydown I am only smelling rose and honey (or a very cloying sweet note) and nothing else. Sorry guys, I am sticking to the original Chloe EDP. Have yet to test EDT.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I think that story describing latest three Chloe editions (EDT, EDP and Intense) can be named “meet the good, better and the best”. The order of them I leave to each of you to choose.

I have to mention that all three are utterly feminine, classy and tasteful. Basic difference between them is strength and silage, but apart from that their composition is based on same note of finest rose. Women wearing Chloe can be mother, friend, lover, worker, boss and diva. In my opinion they stand in must have section!

Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense by Chloe 3.95 out of 5 based on 644 ratings and 110 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense by Chloe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense by Chloe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.