Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Chloe Eau de Toilette Chloe for women
dislike

I have it: 479 I had it: 206 I want it: 415 My signature: 31

ozonic
Chloe Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures

Chloe Eau de Toilette is a lighter and airier reinterpretation of Chloe Eau de Parfum introduced in 2008. Chloe Eau de Toilette is created a a more luminous and airier version which awakens and delights with its notes of mandarin and sweet fruity-aquatic melon notes. A heart blooms with freesia and rose supported with sandalwood and iris in a base. The flacon is shinier and lighter than its antecedent, decorated with a beige ribbon. Available as 50 and 75ml edt.

Accentuated honey and powdery notes of EDP are exchanged by cold and fresh iris and rose bathing in aquatic notes of the new edition.

The fragrance has been available on the market since April 2009.

Mandarin Orange Watermelon Pink Pepper

TOUS Les Colognes Concentrées

Chloe Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

anikomarton
anikomarton

This parfum makes me travelling in the time. I imagine it as THE SUBTLE fragrance in Mr Selfridge's luxurious fashion store in London in the 1910s.
The lightness of watermelon quickly overwhelmed by the sharp rose scent.
Like a fragile glass vase in a soft pink colour.

anissaftw
anissaftw

I got a sample of this and this just reminded me of what a soccer mom would smell like, if her toddler hugged you and the smell is just really uptight clean friendly white people.
I like it, don't love it but I would not buy the full size bottle because it just smells to one dimensional.

Madrona
Madrona

A pretty rose. This scent does not inspire me to write a longer review.

Aco89
Aco89

I can always tell when someone is wearing Chloe. I personally find it overbearing, cloying and very synthetic. Definitely not a perfume I like at all, which is unfortunate since everyone and their dog seems to be wearing it these days ;)

Billabong
Billabong

I like this perfume, not love just like, and I wouldn't buy a full bottle of this.
It's a fresh cut roses fragrance, but there is something in this perfume that catches in the back of my throat and almost makes me feel like I'm going to have a sore throat just before a full fledge flu. A little to sharp for me, almost like a sparkling rose dish detergent.
It lasts a good 5 to 6 hours on my skin, but not for me.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Just like the EDP, I smell freshly baked bread, warm and moreish and so fresh. It is definitely airier and more wearable than the EDP but yet still has amazing longevity and sillage for an EDT.
I can detect a faint aquatic note in the background and I guess that's what makes it lighter, I don't normally like aquatics but here it is acceptable as I cant really discern any separate notes just a delicious meld... yum! :D

umme.aisha.2k11
umme.aisha.2k11

For those of you with tarnished bottles, Scrub the tarnished metal with some toothpaste using a toothbrush. Takes less than a minute and your bottle will be good as new!

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

Bought a used bottle for a steal. The bottle appears to be rather old, the ribbon tatty. I suspect this was not correctly stored and has turned. :( I get no rose. Only an annoying burnt vinyal or burnt sugar note on my skin. Raspberries and a few other berries seem to have that effect on my skin. I love rose fragrances but truly detect not an ounce of rose. Will need to try a fresh tester of this and report back.

Mirabele
Mirabele

I’ve been searching lately for something similar to Chloe edp but with less rose, and i ordered a sample of edt just to see whether it was different enough and in hope it will have less rose. Well, it is very similar to edp to my nose. It has the same coziness and retro vibe that I loved in Chloe edp, but it is also romantic, delicate, floral and as much roses, all the things I did not like so much in Chloe edp.
You probably buy any Chloe if you already like roses, i assume. For someone like me, who likes Chloes due to other reasons, it is a different way to go.

Chloe edt is lovely, fresh, floral, delicate scent. Opens a bit more watery, airy and fresher as edp, but as it dries down, they are very similar to my nose. It is really lovely, but not for me at the moment.

Good longevity, the same as edp on my skin. It lasted about 5-6 hours on me and then I went to bed.

ellina1984
ellina1984

There's a pleasant green aura in this one. Lightly floral (mostly rose, but discreet and airy), powdery but not dry. There's also a fruity element, but it's not citrus. Instead I'd describe the fruit in this as watery and sweetish. I seem to detect some benzoin and iris in the mix, too. Innocent, pleasant, pretty. Not ground-breaking, and quite safe. Clean, innocent floral powder might be a good blurb for this one.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

I have a feeling they are pulling this one from the stores. It's getting less and less available in the perfume stores. Only been seeing the big bottle or in some stores it's no part of the chloe signature collection at all anymore.

Just thought I let you know!

collectyourdead
collectyourdead

Chloe is green, floral, lightly powdery, rosy and not outdated in an unpleasant way. This is spry, mature and classy. The longevity is remarkable (as it is with most of Chloe's fragrances), but so far the eeriest spring scent I've come across.
My mind is connecting that's indelibly alarming, particularly at night. It's probably just cognitive to me personally, but that's what I think.
Sillage is heavy, & easily lasts 12 hours.
Un-yeilding and subduing, very much of a sunny scent. Simply doesn't match night time.
Smells fabulous in the morning.
7.5/10

TMP
TMP

I have never reacted to a perfume as I reacted to this one. I tried it on my skin and within a few minutes I was feeling weird and sick! I was walking around the mall- waiting for it to dry and trying to ignore it, but keep feeling progressively worse. I was nauseous and just icky all over. It took me some time to realize that it was the perfume that made me feel this way. I found a bathroom and washed it off. Only then did I start to feel better. Surprisingly, no headache. I Thought I would love this one as I had smelled it on others and liked it. But, boy, was I wrong. Chemistry is a strange thing.

Marie76
Marie76

An old fashioned rose, powdery, ever so slightely ambery and sweeter than most. It has beyond average sillage. The bottle is beautiful. Too " regular" , too unsurprising for me.

Chloe Chloe Edp is my temptation. I want it so bad.
This one is also great, a lighter version of the EDP.
I love that kind of rose scents. Impressive.
Still, as I can't buy all of them, I would choose EDP over this one.
It is perfect!

Eirlys
Eirlys

I absolutely loved Chloe EDP and it was my signature for half a year. I loved the sophisticated feeling it gives off, and I thought i would love it forever. However, one day I tried it again, but there was something so chemical at the beginning that makes it screeching and overwhelming. I couldn't wear the EDP after that.

Then I came across Chloe Eau de Toilette. My impression of any EDT before is that it is a lighter edition of the EDP. However, Chloe Eau de Toilette is the younger, sweeter, more innocent sister of the EDP. All the goodness of the EDP is still there, but this time without the loudness and overwhelming scent that the EDP sometimes carries. I usually had to spray the EDP on me half an hour before going anywhere because it was too powerful. However, with the EDT, I can enjoy Chloe without being afraid that my perfume is too loud.

Chloe EDT is surprisingly long-lasting for an EDT. It lasts about 12 hours on my skin, probably the same longevity as the EDP. To everyone who dislikes Chloe EDP, try the EDT, you may be genuinely surprised.

A bit spiky on me at first, with peppery green notes over the florals, but after an over-sweet middle, it dries to a nicely watery freesia and creamy florals with the barest hint of sandalwood. My husband, who seldom says he likes anything at all, likes this one.

daisywest
daisywest

I just broke the bottle at the gym today,it was almost full bottle, TT.TT 3, I am going to buy a new one asap, I can't live without this perfume, it was so beautiful.

katmo
katmo

I bought a bottle two days ago and here I am now laughing at myself for being such a hater of this perfume before.
Lesson learned: just because something is mainstream doesn't mean it's not good. :)
Now I think I will put the bottle back in the box and wait until July when my mum has a birthday. She deserves to smell this heavenly more than I do.
9,5/10

diana78
diana78

this has to be the best rose scented perfume out there,its fresh with a little citrus and pretty much all rose till the end,nice cosy scent much lighter than the edp

dgus82
dgus82

Very sharp green floral. Was very disappointed to see it is the exact same smell as avons new kyoto flower. Or maybe vis versa anyway there is nothing different I couldn't even tell them apart. It still smells wonderful but I hate having to of the exact same smells. Which I do think the avon bottle is cuter. Well and a 1/4 of the price.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

Chloe Eau de Toilette is the sort of perfume I would wear to meet my boyfriend's parents. It is clean, fresh, feminine and not overpowering. Very fancy soap that lasts all day.I can't imagine this bothering anyone. Sometimes you don't want to make an entrance, you just want to smell nice. This is it.

kapek

Hmmm it didn;t let me sleep and I must write few words about this. I once enjoyed a day all alone and was walking in city center and wanted to test some fragrances. I went for Chloe, this sheer bottle was hidden between all the Chloes on the shelf. I took this because I was curious what;s inside. I sprayed it and felt like it;s spring in a green garden full of small pink roses around, sheets were hanging and the wind blew into them. I smelled also something like roots of the roses. Sunrise, wind, the grass was wet because there was still a morning dew. I breath the fresh air from mountains. And than SLAP, I went from the store, the city was full of tourists and suddenly I woke up from a dream in the mountains and was in a dirty city. This fragrance symbolizes (for me) cleanness, nature, romantic moments, something little shy but with a big personality. I love roses and it;s here all about them. This will stay in my heart. I;ve found my signature... That;s enough.. So in love

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

As a die-hard oriental/gourmand fragrance wearer, it take a lot for me to praise a soapy floral scent like Chloe, which should tell you how fabulous it is. This is one of my favorite perfumes to smell on others. It is both soft and inviting without erring on the cloying or headache-inducing powdery side. I find peony and magnolia to be the dominant notes and most evident in the initial spray. The drydown yields more of a honeyed finish that is very cozy and a little unexpected. It is definitely evocative of clean linens or pricey bar soap. I find the bottle to be just beautiful, the type of thing you want gracing your vanity. This is probably a good scent for those picky folks who hate "perfumey" qualities (musk, amber, etc.) but want a little something to spritz. Elegant and modest.

kapek

I wanted to write a review about this sheer beatiful gem. But I can;t ruin the job of EmiliM because I can;t do it better. It says everything. No need to say more, read her review, try to understand and just LOVE! :-)

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

Wow, this perfume is amazing! I can't really pick out individual notes because it blends so well! Energizing. Would wear this for any spring day. Reminds me of Easter. I'm not usually a fan of perfumes with Rose notes but it's barely noticeable. Love it!!!

katuliena
katuliena

Im a nurse and I can smell it everyday on someone. I like this scent a lot, but it seems that everyone wears it..so, im not into buying this one. I dont like when people can recognize the fragrance so easy and this fragrance is one of them.

jasmin5327
jasmin5327

I loved the floral bouquets of this fragrance...until everyone on the street seemed to be using it.

Hellita
Hellita

I had this scent and did appreciate it very much. I used a whole bottle of it until I got tired of the freshness without any further depth to it. I can see why people love this scent, as it is pretty nice, but for me it just got boring after a while.

crystaljasminnoir
crystaljasminnoir

I don't understand why a lot of people describe this as 'old lady-ish'...probably the rose??

Personally I find this fragrance youthful and innocent. It's very clean airy and not as heavy as the EDP and a little more sweet.

To me, rose and iris are the most prominent notes and although I don't detect the watermelon or citrus so much, I am guessing they help to freshen it up and lift the fragrance so that it isn't old ladyish.

I love love love it!

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I see a few people mentioning that they were disappointed that they could not smell the watermelon in this. It is almost all I can smell. A strong melon-y calone note with a very screechy synthetic "freesia". I do not see musk listed in the note, but my nose tells me it's there and not the nice kind. Even the iris manages to be dull and smells like the equivalent of "white noise". Very strange, sharp and fuzzy fragrance. Highly synthetic sandalwood note, and the "freesia" is made even more high pitched with the help of mandarin.

No real rose to be found here, I wonder who's been voting for rose as a dominant note??? This is all fruity freesia.

It is really "drugstore" body spray quality to my nose and you can add me to the list of people who got a headache from it. A shadow of the EdP version, which at least, I find well rounded and memorable in its own way, although probably not of much higher quality than this. I have to admit, I do have emotional attachment to the EdP and I like it.

I can see this scent being well love by people who enjoy the style (floral and/or fruity designer) and there is nothing wrong with this, to each their own, I doubt they would like my Youth Dew and I would not expect them to. But a big NO from me. No, no, no. My poooooor head.

EmiliM
EmiliM

Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things

Chloe wears a white sundress. Chloe is a white sundress.
Chloe is the prettiest perfume you will ever smell. She's not complicated. She's simply pretty. She is addictive. She takes over your mind and the flowers in her hair occupy your thoughts and you hear her angelic voice singing about happiness.

I love Chloe in spring. I love Chloe in summer. I love Chloe in autumn. I love Chloe in winter.

I love Chloe.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Gorgeous!! Like a beautiful spring morning after a rainy night. So clean, green and fresh. Lasting power seems to be good as well because I've been wearing this for about 4 hours and its still going strong. This to me is the smell of happiness and freedom :)

polkadot27

I just want to cuddle myself when i wear this it is so endearing and comforting, it is a cosy perfume that soothes and heals and calms. It is ideal for everyday wear it offers simplicity freshness and modesty. I love the floral mixed with rose it's absolutely divine, i just think its delicious, If the apple Eve had bitten had a scent it would be this, due to the fact despite its non brashness and lack of intensity it draws you in and captivates you with such sensuality. Its a feel good perfume, it smells of roses, champagne, shampoo and bubble bath, no complexity of notes just natural and beautiful. It doesn't try to portray an image of a rockstar or a femme fatale or anything else like you get with intense perfumes. It just is what it is innocent simple & natural which captivates with such sensuality. It lingers and impacts everyone it contacts due to the naturalness & purity it offers.

Classy. Elegant. Timeless. Modest.= Simply Beautiful.

soonflower
soonflower

Beautiful.
Smells classy and elegant with a fun vibe.

Chloe EDT is all about happyness.
It's so vivacious.
It's citrus but powdery.
The rose is here very soft, young, smells fresh and somehow 'green'.
Great combination.

I don't know EDP or Intense version but this little beauty has stolen my heart.

Scout
Scout

I normally like just about any fragrance. I'm really hard-pressed to hate anything. But I HATE this fragrance. It is an insult to a rose to say this is a rose fragrance. It is piercingly high-pitched like Lauder's "Pleasures," and instead of a drydown, I get an unfolding abrasion that scrubs my nostrils like sandpaper. Ugh. My eyes burn just thinking about the memory of it. Awful.

polkadot27

Classy. Elegant. Timeless. Modest.= Simply Beautiful.

Ttirem3
Ttirem3

Lovely--it smells like spring!

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

Been my signature since I met Nicki Minaj in 2011. I gave her a huge hug and the smell rubbed off on me I couldn't get over it! Mind you I had no idea what she was wearing until I tested about every perfume in Sephora. Since that time I constantly get compliments and people ask what's that smell you always wear.. at that point I realized I was my signature smell. I love the rose in it never dull and always fresh.

Boudoir
Boudoir

A fresh floral bouquet of freshly picked roses with freesia flowers adding more freshness & some iris adding a crisp powdery note. The watermelon in this gives it a slight aquatic nuance. Refreshing, elegant and feminine.

shandanoni
shandanoni

classy and elegant, love it!

kasiarog
kasiarog

I prefer EDT over EDP as EDP contains too much pepper. This one is more feminine, it reminds me of something a woman should wear on her wedding day. Clean, powdery, fresh and classy. The longevity is all right about 5 hours, I think it has a moderate sillage. Like this one, quite original.

birdy
birdy

love it very pure, very BCBG style, young and preppy too. for girly and classy girls who love gentle men only

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I tried the EDT today. While it is similar to the EDP, it isn't as nice a fragrance. I didn't smell the watermelon in this which disappointed me.

afefa
afefa

É delicioso! Um floral fresco levemente doce, com nota de muitas rosas com a frescura da melancia ao fundo. É sofisticado, chique e jovial. Cheiro de moça rica.

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

Very floral! Sweet and powerdy. Feminine. 7/10

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

Nice. A rose dominated, floral-clean fragrance. Very light, and perfect for spring days.

kirtylou
kirtylou

Nice, fresh scent. I prefer it to the EDP. Its lasting power isn't the best, but it's very clean and lovely. The watermelon and roses come out most strongly in this EDT. Perfect for summer days.

BarboraSlavickova
BarboraSlavickova

I like this, it's just how the spring in a park smells, this way smells picnics in a fresh grass, just-opened flower shops, it's so tendre...... But it just doesn't suit myself.

Margreet
Margreet

I felt I need to post a comment because I discovered something new. If anyone f you is wondering what the difference between edp and edt is, I am going to answer you now the best I can.
First of all, many people say that edt smells the same like edp. I am sorry but not on wrist either a paper, they are not the same. It is not about how heavy they are. I think it depends on the personal skin type. The basic difference is, that they belong to the same scent family but:
edp is way more flowery, rosy,peony and fruits, sweeter, creamy.
edt instead, is a pure powder, freshness melon, It is like the nicest spring wash smell ever. So imho, I would use edp as the joyful more flirty one and edt as the "pure" adveturous and incredibly brave and a bit stubborn one. Both fit independent and carefree women. This is how I assosiate it. But I will never say that edt is the lighter version of edp in this case. they are just different. I love both and staying power and silage are good in both.

noxii
noxii

It is very simmilar to a Softener DUEL SOFT LOTUS

Lolita7
Lolita7

Chloe is an elegant fragrance, light and feminine.
Reminds me of a pretty girl, self assured, cheerful and charming.

Although eau de toilette, lasts pretty good. For me it is very important that a scent with you for hours.

If you want a perfume that makes you feel special this is a good choice :)

Sillage: 9/10

****

Chloe, es una fragancia elegante, ligera y femenina.
Me recuerda a una chica guapa, segura de si misma, alegre y encantadora.

Aunque sea eau de toilette, tiene una duración bastante buena. Para mí es muy importante que un aroma te acompañe durante horas.

Si quieres un perfume que te haga sentir especial este es una buena opción :)

Sillage: 9/10
Longevidad: 9/10

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

I'm glad this perfume smells great on me, fresh and soft, I feel cosy as in bed of roses :) But definately don't overuse it!lol

agakielich
agakielich

I can smell them from 50 meters away. The smell is disturbing and gives me headache every single time, but somehow I can't say they smell bad - weird! Strong, heavy, sweet and I believe they last long.

hiba G
hiba G

i can smell it on me even after 12 hours and too strong
may be chanel lovers will like it more

Piney
Piney

This is better than the edp for sure. Scent is softer. This is one of my favorites bec staying power is good. Maybe need to spray in the middle of the day then you are good to go until evening. Scent is so good. I keep wanting to smell myself got good feedbacks from other people when I use it. Worth it

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

I prefer this one over the EdP. I don´t know why but the EdP is just too much for me. The EdT is airy, breezy and more fruity and soft. The EdT is a powdery rose while the EdP is more intense. The EdT has that lovely, classic appeal without beeing too strong. A fresh spring and summer scent. Great fragrance, it´s an must have!!!!!

Jag föredrar den här framför Chloe EdP. Jag vet inte varför, men Chloe EdP är bara för mycket för mig. EdT:n är lätt och luftig, samtidigt mer fruktig och mjuk. Den doftar pudrig ros medan EdP är mer intensiv. Den har det vackra, klassiska över sig utan att bli för stark. En fräsch vår och sommar doft. Fantastisk och en måste ha!!!

nannaje
nannaje

Beware of migraines! This sharp, fruity rose gave me one for sure!

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

Smells like bug killer powder.
I tried several times and still....

NatalinaD
NatalinaD

Wow, simply wow!
It has a beautiful classic bottle with an adorable ribbon. The bottle is made with genuine silver plating, which is a nice touch (but beware! the colour may vary over time and it's completely normal).
I definitely smell the sweetness of melon when I first spray it and the rose notes are not as prominent in EDT. It smells clean, airy and has this sort of retro chic and "je ne sais quoi". This fragrance is for a modern confident lady who knows what she wants and leaves a lasting impression. Yes, you WILL NOT be missed when you wear this scent! Every time I use it, women and men ask me what I am wearing and I get TONS of compliments!!
It's a must have for me, and a must try if you haven smelled it yet.

MarjaV
MarjaV

This is my favorite, a classic to me. Very clean, light and fresh. It stays all day and i love the way it holds on my scarfs and shawls. When i wear it i often get complements. Makes me happy!

I'm usually not friend with these hyped design scents. I call them the "luxury girls", because they cost 2 thunders and a half for 50ml and you end up smelling like 80% fashion or wannabe-fashion girls.
Anyway I wanted to try this EdT and I'm glad I did, because it smells nice and highly wearable in spring.
Honestly I cannot think of it as a sandalwood perfume. The dominance is all about melon, fruit and freesia or a similar flower.
Not my usual kind of perfume, but very nice, quite fresh and elegant/refined for daytime with a modern chic outfit.
The lasting power and sillage are very good. It reminds me a little bit of Lanvin Marry Me! which is much louder and floral and more casual.
I could wear this if someone gave it to me as present, but it's not special enough to spend 80 euro for 50ml! This is crazy price!

aschiffm
aschiffm

I smell mostly powder and melon, it's light and sunny in an adorable clean cotton ruffly panties kind of way , it's hard to describe but it is uplifting and perfect for spring. It made me think of fuzzy pollen. Very interesting interpretation of the edp, these two versions stand strongly on their own, yet both have that yummy "Chloe" smell

magda14012
magda14012

To me it is a definition of spring! white flowers in bloom, warm wind caressing, my hair flying in the air and me, running barefoot on the grass. May 2012 will belong to Chloe.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I generally like this smell a lot!But i have noticed that sometimes it smells great on me but other times it doesnt.

fifi16
fifi16

love love this one

purrz11
purrz11

I get a big rose and melon from this but it's neither overly floral nor overly fruity. The powder must keep things under control. It has great sillage. A gorgeous fragrance that's appropriate for just about every occasion.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Chloe is a fragrance for young ladys with a classic sense of style. Its a perfume you can wear all year around in every situation I believe. I love to wear it in jeans and wool sweater but also in a night gown. I tested the EDP and I also think its a little bit to strong, in the line of Agent Provocatuer rose, but the EDT has the perfect amout of rose with a hint of sweet melon that gives this fragrance an airy vibe. Perfect for vintage lovers as the scent has this 60' vibe, but not in an old lady way.
Another good point is the lasting power and sillage that is extremelly good, Mugler sillage good!
Pretty amazing, I will also buy the other Chloe because I'm very impressed with this house.

angelic4296
angelic4296

Who compared this to Paris perfumes???? What??? INSANE. Anyway, I fell in love with this perfume about 2 months ago and finally decided to go for it and buy a bottle about 3 weeks ago. I cannot stop wearing it! I'm usually WAY more into woody and floral orientals, but this perfume blows me away! I love how light, how fresh, and how "pretty" I smell when I wear it. I get compliments ALL the time.

For those saying it smells old-ladyish, also insane. To me, it smells totally the opposite....fresh, young, playful, delicate, and virgin.

Love this one, it's a keeper!

Raisac
Raisac

Like it a lot, very classy scent. Unfortunately no staying power in edt. Have to reapply every couple of hours.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I agree with Nadia I also prefer this one to the edp. I have found the edp has given me a sickening feeling as this one is airy and breezy which I find makes it easier to wear!

Lee79
Lee79

Its a good thing I got this as a free sample. To much Rose and Freesia. Gave me a headache. Won't be buying the full bottle.

Nadia Beatriz

I made my mind.. And I prefer this one instead of the EDP..

Adrien02
Adrien02

Sad to say this reminds me of an air freshener. Light and unoriginal. I tried to get something else more positive as it dried down but the best I can do is fabric softener sheets to toss in the dryer after washing chothes. I guess that's better than air freshener. So sorry :(

paulinepfl
paulinepfl

i hate this smell. i remembered studying in the library once and a girl wearing this perfume came to sat behind me, i cant concentrate after that, the smell stinks so much, i leaved and look for another place to sit. i dont understand why is this perfume so popular, it irritates me alot.

Nadia Beatriz

I think is just like the EDP but not so strong.. I dont know wich one i should purchase..

buffy_fan16
buffy_fan16

Just tried this one today and I am so going back for it. I love the fresh, clean smell and my boyfriend says it smells amazing too :)

MademoiselleLuxe
MademoiselleLuxe

I adore this perfume, and prefer it to the EDP as I find it to be lighter and airer. The EDT still definitely has lasting power; even when sprayed on early morning, I find it still to be lingering well into the night.

3 words to describe this perfume: classic, romantic and delicate.

Fizzy
Fizzy

EdP smells like fine sweet roses. Poor lasting power on me. Nothing unusual to smit you. Boring.

A positive surprise. It smells very classic and I can imagine it for business as well as for going out. The staying power is good too. It's very strong first but then turns into a more decent scent after around 2 hours on me. It has something soapy in it and reminds me in the drydown of Tovas Signature. I can still smell it on my wrists the next day.

kikinha
kikinha

Just got a mini today - blind purchase and absolutely ADORE it! This is exactly how a classy lady should smell like :-)

t_russell335
t_russell335

this reminds me of an antique bedroom with the smell of dried flowers and powder sachets in clothes drawers. powdery, musky, and dried flowers. but among this "antique" feeling, there's some fresh, green crisp flowers.. roses. and maybe something watery in there too. Very pretty, good for someone who loves beauty and fantasizes about romantic things.

misslovely
misslovely

I would describe this scent as pretty and delicate. A very romantic perfume that is light and somewhat clean, it won't offend anyone.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Much much more wearable than the EDP!!! Light airy and femeinine perfect 4 everyday or a night out... The EDP is a scrubber in my opinion lol...

pureblonde
pureblonde

I bought Chloe EDT when I was looking for something with that fresh linen smell. This definitely has that quality to it BUT I also detect a cold, metallic note that just doesn't agree with me and never leaves. I did give this one a chance but sadly we are not meant to be. On the right person I can see how this would be just beautiful.

lilinah
lilinah

Pathetic. I tested this recently. I remember the original Chloe from the 70s. I loved it. It was rich, multi-layered, complex. Sweet, yet incensey. Feminine, romantic, yet strong.

*This* is wimpy and weak, simple, even simplistic. This bears no relationship to the original and does not deserve to bear the name Chloe. It is a pale gentle floral with a little of the same old ubiquitous fruity scent so common and commonplace today.

I would not feel so strongly if this had a different name, but it is pretending to be something it is not. The original Chloe stood out in a crowd. This one tries to hide in it.

rockcity
rockcity

Smells better than edp version on my skin. I like it, suitable for summer nights.

hot
hot

love it...delicate scent, fresh and very classic!

JOAN
JOAN

Chloe EDP doesn't work for me,it's very strong!But i find the EDT more fruity,soft,delicate,fresh,like a powdery rose water, so i like this one better...

Valentino
Valentino

I've been out Christmas shopping and have decided on Chloe Edt for both my mum and my sister! I am touting this as a great Christmas pressie and not just because it has a cutesy ivory bow around its neck!

This smells so English, they might as well have called it Chloe English Country Cottage.

The opening is beguiling and lovely. They have left some peonie and lily-of-the-valley in with the freesia and roses. I am thinking carefully wrapped soaps in the cottage bathroom, looking out of the leaded windows across a perfectly manicured lawn, morning dew, dappled sunshine.

It soon settles into a powdery iris sandalwood base, the rose still there but now sharp and dry. It never strikes me as 'old lady' or dated but it does have that classic vibe. The movie reference? Lol, that's easy. Helena Bonham Carter in a Merchant Ivory production of 'A Bathroom with a View'.

guest_Ella
guest_Ella

Elegant, vintage, girlie- A classic!!

I adore this scent it is joyous and comforting and for the true innate lady with a stylish edge who loves all things classy and vintage.

I imagine a sweet girlie, girlie, with blonde hair in her early twenties who has an innocence about her and does not conform. She is unique and classy. She sits in her room in her country house just out of the bath admiring her clothes and positions as she happily tidy s around her room and puts on an elegant outfit to go meet her friends for a nice meal. She is naturally pretty and sweet.

guest_guest
guest_guest

so feminine, so pure, ...like a virgine. but I feel it doesn't last long, only 3,4 hours

atmosphere
atmosphere

The best way I can describe this fragrance is eau de rose soap. It has a pleasant, light, airy smell and the rose is most prominent, though I do smell a bit of the orange as well. It's nice enough and I can see how some people like it, but it's not really my cup of tea. It smells like something I've smelt a million times before, somewhere or the other. I'm going to give it another chance, though, because both my brothers, who hate most perfumes, seem to really like it.

While the original Chloe and Chloe Intense didn't rock my boat, Chloe EDT somehow manages to do so.

I find this version much sweeter, less heavy on the rose note and a tad fruitier. It still has that lovely, classic appeal that reminds me of old-fashioned, Arts and Craft stores with rose scented lotions and candles displayed on every counter in the shop.

Chloe EDT is Spring-like; bright, sunny and energetic. It is less like soap and more like a lightly scented powder or a scented hankerchief that your Grandmother so lovingly gave you many years ago.

I like its overall freshness. The melon and litchi notes stand out to my nose, giving this fragrance an interestingly light and fruity quality. The rose and freesia counteract with one another well, creating a slightly creamy, lotion-type texture.

I'm rather glad that I took the opportunity the test this, because if I hadn't I may have missed out on something so very lovely and delicate.

perfume_prince
perfume_prince

At the beginning.. i did not like this scent. ACTUALLY. i did think it was old lady-ish ^_^..and too overpowering

but..

i changed my mind ever since i smelt this on a nice lady and i had to smell as elegant..

so i bought it ..

i got nice compliments..i will never stop buying this perfume. i love it!

goooooooooo chloe!

katabra
katabra

I didn't like the bottle at first but then I found a sample in a magazine.It lasts a lot and make you feel that you have just had a shower.Sooo fresh.For spring and summer it's perfect.I must note that I hate Melon but in this perfume I cannot detect it.

Agree, very old-style old-lady grandma-babushka rose...Don't wear it if you are not super stylish modern and trendy-looking all of the time. This scent can only work on a sharp contrast!

guest_lovsweet1
guest_lovsweet1

tried this....very old lady dust 1970 rose....trying to be fresh...then goes metal musky rose....then falls flat....sorry chloe....this scent is not all that. stella is better as a rose...or paris. this is weak.

i love this fragrance. lasts a long time on my skin, it's not too strong nor too soft. i don't think this smells cheap at all. i get a lot of compliments wearing this one.

Puma
Puma

Oh, no! Rose doesn't work well with my skin chemistry. It suddenly turns into an artificial smell(something similar to air freshener)...

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

Got a sample of this yesterday, and wore it today because I had a training thing and wanted summat fresh-ish and subtle.

I wouldn't say it was that subtle, but it was pretty fresh. And even though it is pretty unique I think I've smelled it on a million women before because it seemed familiar.

Yes it's just a nice fresh floral, made me feel a bit tooooo girly though! :-) nice for summers day perhaps? or on holiday sure it'd bring back some lovely memories because of its uniqueness.

Lasts a looong time too. nice!

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

Have to say its feminie & so alluring yet mysterious, without being harsh or loud. It is lighter than the original EDP but not as wholesome or deep.
However, that is what makes them both so special & balanced cz they completely different, yet they are quite similar.

My suggestion would be to use the EDT for day & EDP for nights, (although either are not restricted to day/night use), so then you will appreciate both within there own rights.

guest_chelsea
guest_chelsea

i like the chole perfume it is very nice but alot of people have it. very soothinng very far from cheap perfume.

moonflower143
moonflower143

i am more into heavy strong scent kind of person coz living in the country where its mostly hot all year round, someone needs a perfume that will lasts on hot days..but it doesnt mean that i dont like light perfumes. :-)
anyways, i got a mini tester of this perfume in a fashion magazine just 2 days ago..i can say that its really a very light perfume and very feminine..its like smelling the early morning air in a floral garden.
very soothing...
very relaxing...
its almost like dreaming..
and another good thing about this perfume is it lasts long.

guest_valerielsl
guest_valerielsl

definitely very soothing.
very far from cheap perfume.
takes a right chemicals to make such a balance aroma. Very soft, very sweet.

Definitely not for the loud ones lol

kylexora
kylexora

i dont like it. many people like it, even the magazines wrote that this is a very sexy scent. but when i try it today, it far from sext. or i can say not sexy at all. there is no specialty for this one. the smells is too common and i have to say, smells like cheap perfume.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Orientals are not my taste.
Florals are accepted in subtle doses.

Chloe EDT?
Light, likable, lasting.
Fluffy, feminine, fairy.
Pure, clear, virgin.

Since Im visiting Fragrantica I got disappointed numerous times, surprised everyday how happy some scents make me feel, fell in love several times.

Enchanted only once. By Chloe EDT.

Taliera

I was looking forward to testing this for months, but when I did it was a disappointing. First of all, there are not many differences between this and the EDP. Secondly, it is not as strong, which is what you'd expect from an EDT. And thirdly, when it says "lighter" it means getting rid of the honey, and adding a whole lot of lemon. Although, I think there are more flowers.

If anything, I find the "obnoxious" note even stronger. The major reason I didn't like this compared to Chloe EDP, is that the EDP settles into a deep, sweet, comfortable smell, whereas the EDT is sharper. I also think the EDP is more complex.

Taliera

I still find the Chloe EDP too strong, and quite frankly, obnoxious (but that's my personal opinion). However, after an hour or two it becomes hypnotizing - addictive - spellbinding - mesmorizing - I'm not really sure of how to describe it - but I really want it, just not the icky first hour or two. Therefore I'm guessing that Chloe EDT might be the way to go. Finally it has come to my local department store - but they don't have a tester - so let's hope that I'm right :)