Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Chloe Rose Edition Chloe for women

Chloe Rose Edition Chloe for women
dislike

Chloe Rose Edition Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Rose Edition Chloe for women Pictures

Design house of Chloe welcomes the spring of 2011 with a new limited edition on the variation of Chloe Eau de Parfum fragrance from 2008. The new perfume is named Chloe Rose Edition, a delicate floral bouquet that celebrates the queen of all flowers – the rose.

Fresh, spontaneous, and feminine, the composition focuses mostly on the heady bouquet of roses. This bouquet is complemented by floral notes of magnolia and lily of the valley and enhanced by the background of honeyed amber and cedar wood.

The perfume comes in a refined glass bottle of soft creamy tones. The design is the same as the original, only this time decorated with a bright pink bow located on the neck of the bottle.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Virginia Cedar Amber Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Magnolia

Chloe Eau de Parfum
John Galliano Eau de Toilette
Etienne Aigner Pour Femme
Jardin des Roses

Chloe Rose Edition Fragrance Reviews

orlowska.joanna
orlowska.joanna

rose rose an old rose- not complex, it's very simple and old fashioned smell - the rose in it is heavy and something that my granny would like.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This was a beautiful rich deep rose. Very elegant and special. Pity it was limited.

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

I sprayed a generous amount of this, couldn't smell it, and sprayed a lot more, and then still couldn't smell it. I've been accused of ruining my sense of smell by all the perfums I wear. But I've sprayed the following fragrances on today and smell them loud and clear: Escada Rockn' Rio, Jil Sander Sun, and Very Irresistible. If you have the same problem with the Chloe Rose, check out my profile since I have many in-your-face roses. My favs are Montale Aoud Queen Roses, DSH American Beauty, Diptyque Eau Rose, the Rosines, Lady Vengeance ... oh and my absolute fav Guerlain Rose Barbare.

aristouka
aristouka

YES YES YES!
Every chloe perfume starts a bit old lady like smell but after half an hour "you are transfered" in a garden,sprintime, full of flowers the very first moments that sun starts caressing them full of humidity and liveness so divine, so ....
I am not a fun of floral perfumes but my nose tells me different when i smell those great perfumes!
The best floral perfumes in the market!....

Plrowden
Plrowden

This is the third Chloe I own and I have to say that there is something very "Chloe" about this rose edition. I find it to be more on the sharp side like Chloe Eau de Chloe with the green ribbon. I also don't get much rose from it, as I think the magnolia and amber blunt it. It is a very breezy and fresh scent. Certainly nothing overtly rosy or powdery about it. I believe the cedar in it makes it smell a bit sour on my skin. This will be the perfect rose scent for those who are looking for something easy and breezy and fresh, or those who are just now exploring rose fragrances who are leery of a full blown, blousey rich rose.
Sillage is moderate.
Longevity is long lasting.

stephanieklein
stephanieklein

$59 at Marshalls for the EDP, CHLOE ROSE EDITION smells like the pretty girl at sleepaway camp, the one with the best bedding and hair. She's the girl you grew up wanting to be and the woman who you can be now. What a wonderful reminder.

almarie
almarie

This one was good from what I remember, but I really prefer the new 2013/2014 version of Roses De Chloe, IMO.

lollsazz
lollsazz

I like this in the beginning: the rose is very well balanced between rose, fresh and mildly sweet. Then the rose smell almost goes away on me and I'm left with mostly fresh, which smells much like the cold freshness in Marry Me by Lanvin. I'm not a big fan, but I still like it. My boyfriend think this perfume is really nice though, and he almost never likes perfumes. To me this is like a mix between Marry Me an Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa, which also has that tea rose, but it also has a little bit of sourness, which this doesn't have.

daniargie
daniargie

I never write reviews but I wanted to point out that this is by no means the same as the EDP in another bottle. This is a different scent that keeps a similarity to it's predecesor.
To me this is the perfected version of the EDP, less peppery, less powdery, fresher yet still classy and not a water-downed version of the original.

I found the original a bit overpowering because of its "powdery-ness" at times. This is what I wanted the EDP to be all along. Too bad it's not permanent. A shame.

Love it.

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

This perfume is breathtaking and classic. I personally love rose, but I know that some people tend to think it's too "old ladyish". There is just a hint of it in this perfume which allows for it to still be light and flirty.

I'm in love. I'm so glad I got this. It's the perfect little pre college graduation present to myself :)

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Chloe Rose Edition is similar to the original Chloe EDP, yet slightly different. I feel like this version really does have a bit of a heavier emphasis on the rose note. However, it has been quite a while since I have tested the original.

A soft sweet bouquet of roses is what I smell when I wear this. It is not a dark deep red rose bouquet, more like a lighter mixture or pink and yellow roses. Chloe Rose Edition is young, light hearted, and just the right amount of sophistication not to be deemed childish. It is a sweet rose, yet it manages to be fresh and clean. The amber in this version seems to be a little powdery and compliments the rose perfectly, while allowing the note to last longer on the skin. Cedar is present here but it so faint that it is almost difficult to even pick up on it. Nothing too crazy going on here, but it is pleasent and extremely easy to enjoy.

I’m really enjoying this version of Chloe, though the Intense version will always be my true love. Chloe Rose Edition is great for when I want to wear something lighter and a little more girly. The lasting power it pretty good. It does not have a heavy sillage, but it is present and is more quiet and subdued fragrance to me. I have a feeling if you have the original EDP that a person might not necessarily need this version as well. Though it you have the intense version and want something a little lighter, but is still Chloe then I recommend this. Also if you have the EDT and are looking for something heavier this is a great choice.

I might update this is I ever get around to doing a proper comparison with the original EDP. ^_^

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This is a very beautiful rose scent. I find it different from the Chloe EDP, which I did not like, and here is why. This rose edition lacks the peony and freesia notes and the litchee of the original Chloe EDP which made it a bit too sweet for me. This one, with just the rose, magnolia, amber and cedar is a lighter, fresher scent that I like very much. I wish it weren't quite so rose-centric since it does make you smell a bit like a bouquet of roses for the first 2 or 3 hours (not necessarily a bad thing) but the other notes come out to play and blend nicely after about 4 hours and it remains a gorgeous fresh ambery rose and magnolia with a soupcon of cedar for the rest of the day. Longevity of this one on my skin is very good. This fragrance lasts a good 8 hours on my skin with some sillage and a nice skin scent thereafter.

I still like the Chloe Chloe EDP Intense best of all the Chloe flankers, but this is very lovely as well.

susie2013
susie2013

if you already own the edp, don't bother with this....unless you really like the pink ribbon. same juice...different ribbon

kapek
kapek

If someone has this for swap please contact me. Thank you :-)

tia t
tia t

i think it smells much more better than the original, although i do adore the original, and it has a nicer dry down. a sweeter base which is, i find, more long lasting

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nice soft floral with notes of original and intense Chloe. Light with longevity, good for hot summer days.

Jama4
Jama4

This perfume is similar to the original chloe with a rosey note piercing through. I recently purchased a bottle for my Mom's Wedding anniversary gift in 6 months...at $30 how could I resist!!!

Impression: the original chloe sweept through a bush of roses

Office safe: yes
Timing: all year long / days and evenings
Cost: $49 - $30 (red tag sale) for 50 ml / 1.69 oz at Winners / TJ Maxx

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

LiLoLiLo
LiLoLiLo

Even though I don't like perfumes with a strong dominant rose note,this one has caught my attention..Smells like a pure , high quality rose oil. The scent is very deep ,it lasts the whole day!

ElleNell

LOVE this so much but I cannot bring myself to part with the original as it is the first perfume I fell in love with and was like..this is it this is my scent. but this is a very close second.

Unique, classy, sophisticated with a vintage feel. For the girl who has her own style, an edge, who is girly and lovely and loves flowers and all things natural.

Beautify and yummy scent!!!!! xoxoxoxo

purpleladyfa
purpleladyfa

AMAZING!

- - end of story - -

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

I am going to take back what I said about this being soapy and old lady. It is intensely fresh, lovely, clean, and soft. I love love love it. I get so many compliments on it. It is one of the few fragrances without warm accords in it that I own and it wears wonderfully. Lasts quite a while. I am a convert!

naht
naht

Cheira a nada com coisa alguma. Não: na realidade cheira a folha de papel ofício. Muito alarde por nada, e extremamente decepcionante...

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

At last I was able to get a bottle of Chloe Rose Edition. I am not disappointed at all.
Rose and Magnolia... Magnolia being one of my favorite flowers. I think that rose edition suits me much better than the original Chloe EDP. On my skin Chloe EDP develops a metallic note which highly annoys me. It might be litchi, because I noticed this happened with several fragrances containing litchi.
But Chloe Rose Edition is absolutely perfect. It's an everyday fresh, elegant and easy-to-wear fragrance.
I think it shares similarities with my beloved Florabotanica, though the latter is a much spicier and original thanks to carnation and mint.
Anyway sometimes despised flankers reveal much better than their originals... that's just my humble opinion of course!

ElleNell

This is less complex rich and sophisticated then the original. Less heavy but just as beautiful and unique. I love it but still cannot part with the original. It was the first perfume iv fallen in love with. Note one spray of the original is enough!!

allexa
allexa

Rose, rose everywhere! - is the best way to describe this perfume. Its very similar to Chloe by Chloe EDP, but NOT the same. Rose is bright, like bulgarian rose, and I can feel amber right next to it. Absolutely YES! for rose lovers. Charming!

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

This version is the original + added charm :) It's sweeter, juicier, softer, more playful, lovable and charismatic. I wish this was the widely available version and the original -- a limited edition ;)

heymistersky
heymistersky

This is certainly not the same as the original. It's the bottle design that is the same, not the fragrance. This fragrance smells a bit more youthful than the original [I'm 23 and the original is a bit too 'grandmother-y' for my taste]. I love rose so I had to try this one. It's a light floral with rose notes and I really enjoy it.

Wynne_L
Wynne_L

it's better than the original. can't love it more!!!

mseidoom
mseidoom

Compared to the EDT version, I prefer this one. It's softer and has less of that peppery sharp note. Ironically, the staying power is better with the EDT, while Chloe Rose Edition doesn't last that much.

Raisac
Raisac

It's very much like original Chloe but with a stronger rose note. I really like it. Staying power is great. Unforitunately my husband is allergic to all Chloes - just all of them, maybe it's some component not sure which. But I wear it anyway, just staying in a different room :)

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Tested on my skin yesterday and found it EXACTLY the same as the original Chloe EDP. I have a mini Chloe EDP and I think it doesn't work with my chemistry, it becomes sharp and generic on my skin and sometimes it gives me a headache. Therefore, all I have to say is that if reformulation is needed, then it must be done properly-a change in the concentration of the initial ingredients is the first thing that has to be done.
This one has the same intensity and the same feeling as the Chloe EDP. Too bad !

Tovah
Tovah

The Rose edition is the EDP, so the reviewers who say this is a different scent maybe are familiar with the EDT? To my nose, the EDP and EDT are distinctly different. Also, different jasmine crops, rose-growing seasons, etc. may account for others noticing a different fragrance in Rose. Perfume formulations change all the time. I wish I hadn't missed trying this Rose edition for myself.

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

..o my.... this is the SAME EXACT SCENT. straight off the nordstrom website:
"Celebrate the enchanting and sensual essence of spring with the original Chloé Eau de Parfum, in this limited-edition packaging tied with a rose-colored bow"

they added a friggin bow to it people, the smell is the same. *le sigh

llorona
llorona

It is not the same as the original. I love the original but somehow cant wear it, smells like grandma on me, TOO floral. But i like it when my friend wears it. But rose edition is MY chloe:D great as an office perfume.

Livvy111
Livvy111

This version is still quite sophisticated but also really creamy and a tad soapy. I can imagine in a hot country it would become cloying so I would keep this one for the cooler months. Its pretty but I'm im just not a fan of magnolia in anything - maybe that's what puts me off. A well made fragrance but not for me! :)

Pierina
Pierina

I thought this smelled exactly like the original. when I first saw the pink ribbon I thought maybe it was for breast cancer awareness or something..
A pretty scent.. just like the original.

Chloe Rose Edition smells rather similar to the original Chloe. I was a bit disappointed at first to be completely honest. I guess I expected something more rosy and fresh rather than soapy and strong.

I wasn't a fan of the original Chloe, so I'm finding it difficult to enjoy this flanker. The roses are of course more pronounced in this fragrance, however I tend to smell a lot of peony and freesia too. It smells too much like stuffy floral-scented soaps for my liking.

As a child I used to use a rose-scented talcum powder after my baths, and in some ways Chloe Rose Edition reminds me of that smell. It's not a cringe-worthy scent, but to my nose it comes across as being dusty and ancient. It's what I'd imagine a period-style house smelling like.

I prefer roses when they're more jammy and concentrated; not so clean and pristine. However I have no doubt that this fragrance will have many fans, as many as the original has. Chloe Rose Edition is just not for me.

The longevity was impressive, and the sillage somewhere between cloying and being acceptable. It's a pretty straight-forward scent, so I'd advise only to approach if you liked the original 2008 release of Chloe EDP.

The Collection
The Collection

There is something quite sweet about this version of Chloe. Although everything pretty much lines up with the Original Eau De Parfum- from the First initial burst of rose to the sweet and faint drydown but there is a sweetness about this scent that makes it quite innocent and feel like its quite young in a sense and i say that because when I smell this I think of innocent girls running through fields of flowers and getting their white cotton dresses dirty. I like the earthy element of this edition although it is essentially the Original scent with a new pretty bow. But I couldnt resist purchasing this edition of Chloe. That bottle is just to beautiful not to have (again)

nadalinica
nadalinica

Even though it is vey simillar to the original perfume, it is not the same. But if you love the original Chloe, you will probably love this one, too. I love it, and I'm wearing it right now. :)

t_russell335
t_russell335

lighter, fresher, more rosy, and not as long lasting as the edt or edp.

katiebisme
katiebisme

As posted on the Nordstrom website:

"Celebrate the enchanting and sensual essence of spring with the original Chloé Eau de Parfum, in this limited-edition packaging tied with a rose-colored bow."

Same juice, new bow.

srich
srich

I adore this. It's slightly stronger and sweeter than the original Chloe, and the smell of rose stands out a little more. I have switched this one to my signature.

AveParfum
AveParfum

This perfume is EXACTLY THE SAME as the Edp.

I saw this at Nordstrom and asked if they had a tester. The salesperson grabbed the regular bottle and was about to spray me, but I said, "No! I want to try the rose edition. Do you have a tester of that?" He said the fragrance is exactly the same as the original, but they put a pink bow on it as a special edition for Spring.

Nordstrom's description says this is the "original Chloe Eau de Parfum," which means it's the exact same liquid as the regular EDP, and the description also specifically says "limited edition packaging."

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

This version of Chloe is pretty close to the original, it just seemed a tad fresher and more likely to catch the heart of those who didn't fall for Chloe and the intense EDP. Or is this the placebo effect of the pink bow? I usually stray from scents that showcase the rose, but this is actually a very tender wet type of rose surrounded by other buds here and there. The opening is fresh and juicy, I believe there must be some red fruit involved. The middle is deeper, flowery and rosey. I'm amazed by how amber stood out on my skin towards the drydown, but thats what happens when I wear the original. It really adds some serious depth to the scent and rounds out the watery feeling of the floral mid-stage. The aquatic notes are bordering an artificial feeling, but it's barely detectable. This is a potent perfume and the lasting power is very good.I'm starting to like it a lot, because it doesn't have this melancholic vibe of the original version, which I love. A very cheerful fragrance.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

actually....for me this is much more fresher on my skin than the original...hated the original on me because it turned a stale metal cheap woody rose in a drydown on my skin with a powder puff bathroom cleaner undertone that really got on my nerves..this does not...this is femme and lighter i think..all the notes are not listed....some of the notes are different! so this is a different scent on different skin!

Aroussa
Aroussa

For me, the original EDP and EDT were rosy enough as is. The beauty of these fragrances was exactly in the un-mundane interpretation and framing of the rose element. Here, in the new 'rose' version, you can definitely feel the added rose, but it's a straighforward rose scent that I think just simplifies the entire fragrance and takes away everything we love about this line of Chloe. I just can't get why they decided to go and ruin a what was already a great thing. Dissappointing!

hamster
hamster

I was so excited to try this new one because I have loved the original Chloe EDP for a few years now, and I'm also loving the more recent Love, Chloe. (Love, love, love! Over-use of the word, but justified in this case.) They both work beautifully with my chemistry -- they have never turned sour or over-sweet on me the way so many others have done.
So I eagerly sprayed some on my wrist, thinking "Yay! Another Chloe to love!!".
But it smelled just like the original on me: lovely, smokey-rosey, rich in both senses of the word -- and I already have it. Sigh.
At least I saved my $90 plus tax.

zumrut
zumrut

I haven't tried the original, so I can't compare them, but I liked it. First I couldn't notice the rose which I desire to sniff ,I think because of the other scents in the store. When I got out for fresh air, I realized the rose. It's elegant and visible but not striking.

Bethesda
Bethesda

I tested this today after recently buying the original and I can tell the difference but it's very subtle and I think the original is far more balanced. The rose that's been emphasised in this one is more like synthetic rose talc than a pure heady rose and that seems to dominate the other notes, so I'm very pleased I went for the original.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I agree, it smells like the edp version, I don't understand the point of it.

Marki san
Marki san

Like lucifera said, its the same Chloe fragrance in a slightly different packaging :/

lucifera
lucifera

I had the change to try this, IMHO its just like the original but they just put a pink ribbon on the bottle instead of the original, didn't smelled the rose..
i'd stick to the original ;-)