Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe for women

Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe for women
dislike

Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe for women Videos
Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Roses De Chloe Chloe for women Pictures

The house of Chloe had returned to the perfume market with a rose scent simply called Chloe Eau de Parfum. The fragrance was launched in 2008 after which the flankers followed: Eau de Parfum Intense from 2009, Chloe Eau de Toilette from 2009, Chloe Rose Edition from 2011 and Chloe L'Eau from 2012. Roses De Chloe, the new version, appears in 2013. It is celebrating 50 years of existence of this house.

Gentle and graceful, the new fragrance tries to capture a walk down the Parisian rose gardens. It includes fresh notes of bergamot at the beginning of the composition, developing into essence of damask rose accompanied by magnolia that gives a modern touch. After that, white musk and amber linger on your skin.

It is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Tarragon Litchi

Rose Fraiche

Chloe Roses De Chloe Fragrance Reviews

miss Trui
miss Trui

Very similar to Eternity Moment from CK. Very good scent. You can wear it at any Moment.

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

I have this problem with rose fragrances... I love the smell, but I'm disappointed by the longevity and/or sillage, most of the time they're so poor. This one's no different for me. Such a bummer. Because the smell is so pretty and yummy.

If anyone has any tips about good rose perfumes, please share :)

Beef1
Beef1

I love this! Fresh rose scent. Very similar to Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe but tI like this one a bit more.

Inventress
Inventress

Roses de Chloe EdT opens with a very musky rose, followed by a fleeting litchi note. The rose here isn't the mature, dominating rose of Chloe EdP. It is tamed by magnolia and thus becomes young and playful. It's Chloe's baby sister. After the topnotes subside, a deep green scent is heard - cedar. Then, all that is left is rose and musk. Personally, I am disappointed in the latter. I've heard this musk a thousand times in other fragrances - it is overused and there is nothing special about it in the first place. Musk here is a skin scent, but with the rose in Roses de Chloe it turns into a somewhat dirty note, dense and suffocating. Happily, this doesn't last long. And neither does the whole of the fragrance: maybe about 4-5 hours, for the most of which Roses de Chloe smells like musk and soft rose buds.

The fragrance is suitable for warmer spring days, when flowers have already opened and it's almost summer. I prefer the 2008 version of Chloe (not to be confused with the original from 1975. I haven't tried that one): gentle, strong, mysterious, alluring.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

with the overwhelming amount of comparisons to chloe de roses, i just had to do a side by side smell test and see if the chloe was worth investing in. i have to say i will agree to disagree with the above votes. teh chloe is much more light, fresh and green version of roses. tbs atlas roses is more on the ambery, sweet, syrupy side of roses, more like the stella mccartney version. i prefer teh latter group and so i will not be investing in the chloe. another deciding factor for me is longevity and the chloe was so weak, sadly. my skin just ate it up, while atlas rose endured. i will be using the rest of my chloe sample sprayed on my clothes which keeps perfume longer than skin..but after that will be sticking with my atlas rose.
the drydown smells exactly like original chloe (2008). just not worth the money in my opinion, no creativity, too safe & too similar too original.

hunnydebee
hunnydebee

It smells like roses and the original Chloe.

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

My review is biased because I'm not a fan of floral scents to begin with. To me it smells like you are putting your face in a big bouquet of roses. That's really the only thing I can smell in it. It's essentially rose water.

tubereuse
tubereuse

Agreed with HanamiTsukimi & many others on this one! This is a fabulous un-picked rose, fresh and light in the garden like when the real smell of the flowers greets you in the air before you see them. Rosy, powdery, elegant & sophisticated. On the want list :)

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

According to the description, Chloe set out to capture the experience of walking through a Parisian rose garden with this perfume and, in my opinion, they succeeded.

This isn't the soapy, clean rose of the original Chloe EDP of which I'm also a fan. This smells like a rose still on the rose bush in a small, secret garden surrounded by trees, morning dew still on the ground, where two sweethearts meet in the blush of first love.

Its longevity is moderate, which is to be expected for an EDT. This is what I would reach for if I were looking forward to a Spring or Summer day outdoors.

tellesnovaes
tellesnovaes

Lindo,lindo lindo...

Dorothy Grace
Dorothy Grace

An initial 'zip' of bergamot soon dissipates leaving a strangely watery-fruity rose. Powdery with a greeness like rose stems soaked in a vase of water - old but not quite stagnant - gives this perfume a more realistic rose smell than it would otherwise have.

The musk is nice; soft and clean (but not laundry bright). There is a definite watery perfumed lychee. Although I don't like eating lychee as I find the taste too 'perfumed' I do like the smell of them and here that smell enhances the rosiness of the rose.

It is uncomplicated, soft, pretty, leaves a thin layer of oil on my skin and marks delicate fabrics. On me it has moderate projection, soft sillage, and moderate lasting power.

Carded sample EDT 2013.

Yosa
Yosa

It really smells like (surprise surprise) ROSES. Made me think of rose gardens in England - those roses smell so different than flower shop roses!

I'm not a fan of rose fragrances normally, so tried this reluctantly - but to my surprise I can say I LOVE IT! It's so pleasant, elegant and oh so rosy!

I could imagine a summer bride smelling like this.

LisaMari
LisaMari

It's got the Chloe base but lighter and more powdery with something that smells like floral pollen or nectar rather than actual rose.. disappointing :(

glambert
glambert

Every time I sample this fragrance I keep being reminded of Hilary Duff's Wrapped With Love. I'm a huge fan of Wrapped With Love, I would recommend it over Roses De Chloe because it costs less money and Wrapped With Love existed first.

ynde
ynde

One for the rose haters! This is the only rose perfume I've ever liked and been able to wear, due to a childhood association between cheap rose air freshener and bathrooms, a note which I tend to pick up on in rose-centric perfumes. I can tolerate rose in small doses provided it's well blended, but this was a step out of my comfort zone... and into my comfort zone.

It begins as extremely realistic, fresh cut roses, complete with green stems and wrapped in a clean, musky handkerchief. It doesn't progress much from the beginning, only becoming slightly more musky, but keeping far from the synthetic air freshener scent. Absolutely adore it.

cityangel
cityangel

Very nice, its like a roses garden in a bottle. Soft and feminine.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

this is a perfume that is at the top of my wishlist. I consider this perfume to be the perfect rose sent. I can almost smell the greenery and a realistic blossom. I wanted to wear this perfume to work. I wore it today in a sample form and I felt so good to be surrounded buy this beautiful aroma.I really wouldn't wear this and a hot date or when I'm trying to be ultra seductive. This is a very classy mature scent. I like it because it doesn't smell too powdery or too strong. It's not trying too hard but it smells like a realistic floral. I'm definitely going to buy this one in the larger bottle and spray spray spray. If you like this and you will probably notice that it does not last hours and hours. I plan to spray my suit my hair and my body in the the rose deliciousness

jessbug
jessbug

If you like Chloe EdP, but you didn't like the musky, detergent-like base, this Chloe is perfect for you. It's that typical Chloe rose, and rose, a tiny bit of green stuff, and then some more rose.

Personally, this scent confirmed for me that I only like rose as a supporting player, and I will never pay money to own this scent despite it's gorgeous bottle and amazing marketing.

That being said, I don't think I would mind smelling this on someone else. I do feel it might be a bit pricey considering how simple it is (it reminded me a lot of The Bodyshop's Moroccan Rose and even Yves Rocher's Rose Fraiche, only with better longevity).

Athens
Athens

When you smell this perfume for the first time, you'll instantly think: 'This is pure rose'! And so it is..If you are the rose fragrance type, this is one of the greatest rose perfumes you'll ever smell. I absolutely adored it from the first spraying on my wrist.
It's so delicate, it gives a sense of elegance and sensuality but at the same time it's so simple. However, it still has something from the original Chloe perfume, it's not completely different, it's just intense on the rose.
In my opinion, this is a perfect fragrance choice for spring, so fresh, subtle and nobby. I'm so glad that I finally have it in my collection!

maltatude
maltatude

Tried this today. It's a green, rose petal, floral accord. This reminds me exactly of Moroccan Rose by the Body Shop in that it is the same floral-rose accord. You wont get deep, musky, heavy rose, nor will you get a really heady unidentifiable synthetic-ozonic pow plus rose.

If you close your eyes, you're literally going to get a bunch of roses, green stems, florist greenery etc. Some might saw powdery but it's just a touch of coumarin in the base.

This is no Bvlgari Rose Essentielle, nor is it Forever and Ever by Dior, Damascena by Keiko Mecheri... It's not a powdery, incensy deep floral either and far softer and crisper than other Chloe perfumes.

I would consider buying this had I not had Moroccan Rose by the Body Shop (which is far cheaper) - that being said, if the two were similarly priced, I'd go with Chloe. It's a better quality version of the same type of rose-accord.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

A delightful scent composed around roses - as is the concept of the original Chloe. Les Roses however is a bit softer and less melancholic (no muguet and less watery notes) than the original, thus quite close to the upbeat and fruity Rose Edition. Much like its predecessors, Les Roses de Chloe can put to shame almost any modern eau de this-and-that in terms of longevity and sillage, without being a burden to other people.
The opening is fruity, hefty on lychee and citrus and (to my greatest delight) presents a green note which was not in the Rose Edition. The overall impression is that the floral side prevails over the fruity aspect, thus avoiding overly sweet notes. The rose takes the spotlight soon after. I can smell only the rose for some time, but it is not overly old-fashioned. It gets mellowed by white notes - the magnolia I presume. I could also detect a bit of peony, even though not listed (but I'd love to smell it anywhere, so could be just my nose doing tricks). Les Roses does not miss to throw that familiar air of soapy cleanliness, but is somehow less demanding, albeit similar to the original. The dry down is quite ambery and displays more of that cleanliness and musky florality.
Overall a great modern rose scent with excellent longevity and satisfying projection. A definite win for me in all departments over Dior's Cherie Blooming bouquet 2014. I'd suggest it even to people who are reluctant to wear rose scents, as I am still one of them with a few exceptions, including Les Roses.

I really like Roses de chloe! It's a lovely rosy scent built around, you know, roses :-)
I don't know if it's the same with Chloè Rose Edition, but the one I tried was labeled Roses de Chloè.
It's the type of scent that I crave when spring sets in and when I'm in a mood for romance. I especially like the way roses are rendered here in a commercial perfume, because it smells real fresh juicy cut roses. I'm a rose lovers and always looking for the perfect one. This is not my HG but surely a perfume that I would wear and probably buy if I had not Cartier Goutte de Rose already. They smell very similar but GdR is sharper, fresher and less lasting.
Roses de Chloè is more juicy and involves complimentary notes like lychee and a very faint white musk.
It almost smells like a version of Guerlain Idylle where rose is really dominant. While Idylle is often described as a rose scent I think that the fruit in the beginning and musk in the end takes it all.
So if you're looking for real rose-centered scent go for Roses de Chloè.
It's not an original one at all, but a well-made rose scent, even if not the real thing, is always a good thing to find on market, like a good old classic with a modern taste.

ThisIsEmilyKate

Warmer and deeper than Chloe Signature yet retains the clear freshness of living roses. Barest hints of musk add complexity to the fragrance's heart but with no trace of heaviness. More alluring and evocative than Signature, it compels you to get closer and breathe deeper.

aschiffm
aschiffm

smells like thick deep roses when first sprayed. unfortunately turns pretty flat very quickly.. more of a spring light spritz perfume. it's very light and fresh, kind of like air freshener, slightly musky.. not much to it. this is coming from someone who LOVES the original chloe eau de parfum & edt, as well as the smell of roses.. try Jo Malone Red Roses for something more potent and deep.

ngmama
ngmama

Is this a limited edition fragrance???!

I truely LOVE this EDT! I rarely love rose fragrances because they always seem to smell too cheap or too sharp in my nose. I got a sample of this and had very little hope since A. it's rosy and B. It's from the house of Chloe (The orginial sadly does not like my skin chemistry. It smells great on my friend though!!) BUT to my surprise I love it! I love how clean, and light it is. It stays on my skin for 4-5 hours but it's light. Perfect for days we I don't want a heavy perfume. It is a TRUE rose smell too! Totally worth the price for the quality!!

Go try it! :D

Chiquis
Chiquis

To me most perfumes centered about roses smell very artificial and powdery. They usually end up smelling cheap or something your dear greatgrandmother Pearl would wear. Roses de Chloe is not any of that. Perhaps it is the type of rose used or the notes that scaffold the rose note or the ingredients used are quality, either way they managed to make a fresh, dewy, youthful rose fragrance with Roses de Chloe. It only needs to be described by saying that it smells exactly like smelling a fresh cut rose. It's romantic and serene. Smelling it makes me feel like a lady, a lady wearing white gloves and drinking tea in an English rose garden.

Only problem is that I'm not sure I want my body to smell like a rose. I'd love a fragrance of this quality to fill my house and car... But I don't know about smelling like it. It reminds me of the commercials for Ralph Lauren Romance or even Estee Lauder Pleasures.... romantic and in love. And I'm neither lol I still admire it though :)

mutmiu
mutmiu

A fresh, light, uncomplicated rose fragrance, not fruity, not citrusy, not dark-edgy, just pure, natural smelling spring-roses with a light ambery drydown. Reminds me a pastel-coloured version of Stella, or Montale's Crystal Flowers.

Roses de Chloé is a simple, linear fragrance, and it is not groundbreaking or something unusual, but sometimes a pretty well-worked fragrance is just perfect, and doesn't need more to feel all right.

Melyche
Melyche

Smells too rosy but BEAUTIFUL. I've never had it, my mom has. It's so feminine and romantic that it could be enchanting for others.

The best for floral type people.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers.

What can I say about Roses by Chloe?
its definitely a Wow!.

I must say, I haven't been impressed in years by any of the new fragrance that has come along. But after a loved one telling me about this perfume that is just fantastic , she sent me enough samples to try and experience fully Roses by Chloe.

Wow, yes it smells like true roses, not the heavy powdery or musky roses or the rose that just smells like a plant. It sort of reminds me of like True Love by Elizabeth Arden but this fragrance is less fruity and more fresh and rosy.
This fragrance must be made and cut from the finest of French roses,
maybe less heavier version of Bulgarian roses, but no matter which ones they are, they're definitely an exquisite, fine quality of roses.

And what everyone says it's like a bouquet, bridal fantasy, youthful and spring, yes its all true this perfume of such rich and yet beautifully modest rose fragrance is a must have if you enjoy roses, like myself since I grow my own here and I delight in their fragrance in the mornings and sometimes at night.
This fragrance has a spring like youthful spirit to it but not a rash immature type, no this is a quite a elegant spirit of grace and beauty that reminds me of fresh beginning's, romance and a optimism that all things are possible. With this fine fragrance of roses, I can see why roses in even centaury and culture are always pertain with true love, celebrations and the divine .

About the kind of woman wearing this, well it does have that air of feminine youth to it, but
If your young at heart kind of female or just enjoy the scent of fresh roses no matter what age, then go for it, this perfume should be experienced by all , just like love.
Will I buy this, Im not sure, I feel its not me anymore but then again, the fragrance smells so lovely, hard to say no to such a attractive fine fragrance on your skin,
hehe,
I'll keep everyone posted but for now,
It's a lovely fragrance, bravo the crew of Chloe for capturing that moment when roses give their aroma to the world that makes everyone fall in love with them, all over again .

Viva Chloe Roses & the house for making such a truly lovely rose fragrance !.

prang
prang

I really love this kind of fragrance. I'm seeking pure rose perfume for awhile and finally I found this!!! :)

I think it would be better if it's EDP, anyway I would probably buy it.

amyewest
amyewest

Fresher, less sweet version of roses than Jo Malone, but definitely captures the sense of a rose bouquet. Bought on impulse bc I just can't wait any more for spring and it's going to be at least another month. Sillage seems mild and too soon to say for longevity. Not a complex scent nor unusual, but exactly right for late winter. I expect it would be decent office perfume.

Islandgoddess
Islandgoddess

Smells amazing! I have Cartier Goutte De Rose... Besides them both having Rose, I don't think they smell alike at all. This one I can smell the magnolia and amber, it's just so beautiful and clean. Almost like fresh cut roses mixed with freshly washed linen. I must buy this ASAP!

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

My impression of Roses de Chloe is an elegant, soapy rose - like the kind of high quality soap I would put in my guest bathroom, if I had one. I have had little exposure to rose perfumes, but to my nose, it is soft and very girly, in a sophisticated kind of way. Perhaps my opinion will change once I have had a chance to try others of its ilk.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I really love Chloe EDP so I was excited to try this perfume. The first spray is really similar, but about 4 minutes later it turns into a harsh rose note on my skin. And it reminds me of Goutte de Rose, but Roses de Chloe is not as warm as Goutte, I'm so sad I don't like this at all, although the longevity is pretty great, 7 hours with just one spray.

I think the perfume is sophisticated, when I smell the bottle I love the scent, but it just doesn't work on my skin.

*****Edit*****
I tried this again at sephora, and I walked through the mall for an hour or so, and I couldn't stop smelling my wrist. Somehow I didn't get the harsh notes I got last time, and finally realized that this is the truest rose perfume I have ever tried. So I went back and got it :D

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

A sweet-smelling rose scent. Errs on the sophisticated, chic side. Nice for formal and everyday occasions but not for lovers, really. Not flirty although the musk and amber that dominate as the roses fade can be interpreted as intimate.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" - W. Shakespeare

Ever had your eye capture the sight of the very first bloom on a rose bush and head right over to enjoy the memorable scent only to find yourself burying your nose in it so you can indulge in it even more? That would be the moment Roses de Chloé captured. Yes, rose has been heavily "overplayed" as some may put it but can anyone really have a disdain for such a fragrance?

Even though mostly everyone is familiar with the basic rose scent, some people will tell you that not all roses smell the same. Some are heavier, almost spicy, some are sweet and creamy, others fruity and heady, and others are more citrusy and fresh. This one falls into the slightly citrusy and fresh with the teensiest of fruity (more obvious in the EDP). Upon smelling this fragrance, nothing but pleasant things came to mind. Chloé really captured the scent of fresh springtime roses that are warmed by amber, which sweetens it much like a drop of sunshine's rays deep in the heart of the rosebud. It reminded me a lot of True Love by Elizabeth Arden but without all the fruity notes and a lot fresher.

I apologize beforehand if I cause the more mature ladies to scoff at my review, I mean not to offend and I am sure a good lot of you have that sort of body chemistry and personality to make this perfume radiate its beauty. But, while I indulged in this scent, I felt this would be a good gift for someone coming of age, maybe celebrating their sweet 16, Quinceñera, or for a young bride.

Don't expect this to be a bold rose like many might remember from their fabulous grandmother, it doesn't smell vintage at all. This is a rose scent for the modern era. Something I would choose for a proper young lady.

The EDT and EDP concentrations are available but I don't know or remember where I've read/heard that it is suitable for day then night, respectively. The EDT smelled a lot fresher, a bit brighter than the EDP which I could see where it would be a better choice for daytime. The EDP seems warmer and more powdery. Of the two, I would opt for the EDT personally, because it smells fresher and thus, more vivid and pure.

I don't particularly "like" fragrances that are linear, but this fragrance at least does it right. The sillage is modest and the longevity is a bit poor at about 2 hours for me but then again, my skin tends to devour florals like cookie monster devours a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Overall, it is a very pleasing, light, idyllic, daydreamy aroma but don't expect anything mysterious, seductive or complex.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Ur average rose perfume, nothing special or impressive. Smells like all other rose scents.

This Chloé flanker, Roses de Chloé, does appear to have more of a rose emphasis than its namesake. It's still an abstract rose, but the volume has been cranked up a bit. Something here also smells green.

I am reminded by this creation of several recent watery, open roses, including Ferré Rose and Eau de Cartier Goutte de Rose. The difference is that this composition from Chloé is quite a bit less sweet. The style is similar otherwise, but the blend is more abstract floral and less fruity.

Roses de Chloé is still somewhat sweet in the drydown, and it does become more sweet in the far drydown, but the opening is fresh. This fragrance fits into one of the new twenty-first categories: pink.

archergirl
archergirl

I just tried Roses de Chloe this afternoon. I've been trying without success to find a rose scent that doesn't go citrusy on me. This is a lovely scent, very fresh, like springtime, with a bright, non-powdery dry-down. On my skin the initial sharp rose notes linger, a lovely real rose scent, not at all chemically. Unlike some of the other reviewers I get no amber or any sweetness at all, just sharp, clean rose, the faintest hint of something like freesia, and then, sadly, lemon. I would love to find a rose scent that goes woody on my skin instead (cedar and sandalwood with a hint of musk would be divine). As it is, after wearing it for five hours (it has good sillage), it smells so similiar to Body Shop's Moroccan Rose on my skin, I won't bother buying this one.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is so beautiful. It really smells like a fresh cut bouquet of roses, some pink, red and white, all with the green stems and leaves attached. It's soft, yet crisp and isn't too heady or over the top. It's also got some greenness to it as well. It's a pleasant way to indulge in wearing the queen of the flowers. If you like your rose on the true yet subdued side, give this a go.

Tovah
Tovah

This is a very beautiful, easy to wear rose perfume. It reminds me of many other scents, but it's no secret I'm obsessed with roses. Roses de Chloe calls to mind Rose de Rosine, Yosh Sottile, Stella, Montale Roses Musk, Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose, Jo Malone Red Roses, Ninfea, Cabanel Early Roses...my point is this is a very, very "real" smelling rose incorporated into an outstanding perfume. This does not smell like the original Chloe, which I love, at all to me. Chloe has it's own signature fragrance as a "perfume". Roses de Chloe is unmistakably, determinedly the fragrance of a bouquet of roses. I look forward to purchasing this!

stephanieklein
stephanieklein

I already own and love the EDP of Chloe, but my obsession with roses had me at hello with CHLOE ROSES DE CHLOE. I had to see if there were enough differences between the two to warrant a purchase. The verdict:

CHLOE ROSES dries down to smell like a completely different fragrance than CHLOE. This flanker isn't trying to be her older sister. She's her own woman.

That said, while CHLOE dries down to smell of green melon and water (a la Issey Miyake), CHLOE ROSES dries down to a pale pink cone of cotton candy. So if you like HANAE MORI and the sweet dry down there, you'll also enjoy the light pink air of CHLOE ROSES (which is nothing like Bvlgari Essense of Roses).

I won't be purchasing because I don't need another sugar sand rimmed scent. Instead, I'm going for EVELYN ROSE by Crabtree & Evelyn.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

This perfume is beautiful it's not too much heavy and it's very fruity just how i like it.
My favorite notes are rose,musky and fresh spicy that reminds me a lot of the sea,thanks to its fresh and sparkling notes i hope that i will find it soon because unfortunately in my pefumery they don't have it :(

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

Just bought this today at Sephora and I love it! It is fresh light rose with a burst of litchi at the top and a clean virginia cedar dry down. I also smell hints of tea even though it is not listed as a note! one of my new favorites!

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

As a rule, I don't like rose scents. But I fell in love with this the minute I got a sample. This is my latest purchase and I totally love it. It is a true rose scent and does not smell the least bit artificial. I hope this isn't a special edition that comes and goes but stays around for awhile. This is the best Chloe since before they reformulated the original. It smells like pure rose. Love it, love it, love it!

I also have BVLGARI Rose Essentielle which is very pleasant but not a true rose. I disagree that Rose de Chloe and the BVLGARI smell alike. Perfumers Workshop Tea Rose comes close but is a little chemical in comparison. Jo Malone's Red Roses is closer still but just doesn't last. This is definitely the best. A perfect rose scent.

almarie
almarie

I cannot wait to be able to buy this! We have it at my Lord & Taylor store, but I will wait for our friends and family event in April when I can receive an additional discount. This is a really pretty scent! I usually don't like roses, but this is done in such a beautiful way that the rose note actually compliments the fragrance well.

misscherie07
misscherie07

it smell like rose pedals very nice and clean it's a modern version of the classic rose scent very nice.

MsFCAS
MsFCAS

I am so happy to have Roses de Chloe come into my life! The scent is pure rose, very realistic, without the super spicy or patchouli finish some perfumers feel compelled to add. It is feminine, refined and elegant. Great for work, non offensive ant not overpowering. It alludes to its namesake Chloe EDP but is definitely rosier. Everything's coming up roses!

katuliena
katuliena

this is love for the first smell. Very clean, watery rose. I dont get any soapiness or sharpness. It reminds me Paul Smith Rose but this one has not that staying power and it is more pricey. But the scent is like heaven. Love it.
EDIT: it reminds some creaminess of body lotion. Anyway, it is very very pleasant fragrance

Centsless
Centsless

Very lovely pink rose frag. Uncomplicated and feminine. Calm and elegant. On my skin, it also has an underlying grapefruit tone. Long lasting and good sillage. It lingers, but in a pleasant way. If you enjoy rose, give this one a try.

lauren.gonzalez.963
lauren.gonzalez.963

This smells EXACTLY like BVLGARI rose essentielle! The ONLY difference I can smell is ever so slighly after the initial spray, but the drydown is exactly the same! Both are amazing scents which i love. Very lady like, with roses and a hint of berry. My tester of this lasted all day but was SUPER soft. And I'm a monster person, so I favor my bvlgari because it too lasts all day but has a bit more oomph!

kikinha
kikinha

Let me just say - CHIC! This perfume smells like a classy, elegant woman wearing classic clothes and pearls. So fine! But boy... why SO EXPENSIVE? :-(

Lycie
Lycie

I get a citrusy rosie scent. This smells fresh and clean, Not a strong fragrance but lasts well. I think this would work well all year 'round. This is quickly becoming my favorite everyday perfume.

Misspermata
Misspermata

I love this one. I must say, this is the perfume that is the most reminiscent of a sweet smelling rose. It is NOT exactly identical to the fragrance of a rose, but it's the closest to what I have came across. It is light, sweet, floral, and I did smell a bit of the alcohol too, just a subtle bit of it. But overall I like it. I give it a 7-8 ish out of 10.

kelli.marie
kelli.marie

Yummy soft roses without the Granny powder! This is modern, chic, and very wearable. Was never a huge fan of roses-- or floral scents for that matter, but this frag has converted me!

I feel feminine and gorgeous when I wear this-- but because it's so modern I know I can wear it to the office or meeting and still feel like HBIC!

Debsmellsgood
Debsmellsgood

Fresh, sweet, watery roses. Like rose petals and freshly showered skin. And it has just a *touch* of sweetness to round it out. I received the tester for this and adored it. So I requested this for Christmas--pricey for sure but it is such great quality--lasts most of the day and has a gentle sillage. I will wear this during the winter but I think it will be incredibly lovely come spring and summer as well.

Amberlynn4
Amberlynn4

I smelled this perfume in the airport in Paris and fell
In love with it. All of the other Chloe fragrances give me
a headache, but this one is on my list of next perfumes to buy.

Cams
Cams

This fragrance is beautiful; initially I was just uninterested - I already had the l'eau (which is my summer signature) and thought that Roses de Chloe was unnecessary. Last Friday I decided to give Roses a real chance and fell in love; its just as described gentle, graceful and fresh but with a depth overtime that makes it just delicious and sophisticated. I've been getting several compliments and the longer I wear it is the more I love it.
Its -15 Celsius today and my Roses is robust enough (despite being fresh) to still shine (probably the amber). Try with an open mind and see what it does on your skin.

ThisIsEmilyKate

Yup, warmer, rosier version of the original. When I first sampled it I found its rosiness OTT- I am a fan of the almost transparent-rose of the Chloe signature. But it grew on me, and now, its possible I like it better. It seems to last longer, even for being an EDT. And now the Signature EDP I still love, but it seems somehow anemic compared to this new Rose version. So now I have to buy a full bottle. Ah well Christmas is coming.

kakamelia
kakamelia

I got a sample of this scent and wore it one day when I wore dress with roses, so it fitted to my outfit :)
But I wouldn´t buy it, cos I am a fan of powdery rose. This is rather sour and chemical. It made me a bit heartburnt. Rose is the only note I can identify in this mixture and the longevity was about one hour on me. Nothing special.

kirtylou
kirtylou

Ok, I'm going to change my opinion on this one - I liked it okay at first, I think due to the way I hyped it up in my mind beforehand. I was a little disappointed. However, I keep coming back to this scent. The light fresh rosiness is a very "now" and this is a very fresh and modern take of Chloe... and I keep wanting to wear it during hot weather. I like it a lot... it's still not for EVERYONE, but I'm very happy with it.

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

Good Fragrance. It's very similar to the original Chloe, but this is kind more warm, and the original is more Fresh.
Close your eyes and imagine a field of roses, there are butterflies everywhere , the roses are so vivid and fresh, they seem to say " Look at me! I'm Beautiful...".
The roses are so proeminent here, who wears this will certainly cause a good impression on others.
Very charming, this is definitely a must have.
Wearing it makes you feel dressed up, yet clean,and very elegant.
Perfection in a bottle.

Second Chloe fragrance I like, and I like it very much! It is subtle, charming and fresh, with very significant green notes. After spraying it, you can just close your eyes and imagine that you are in spring garden. Great fragrance, try it, even if you did not like Chloe before.

Update: I've tested it once again, and I can add that this scent has something inside that I would call 'satin'. Some elegance, natural charm, characteristic for a true lady:)

Aroussa

Here I am back again, having succumbed to the temptation of buying a new fragrance for the fall. I bought this Chloe and used it diligently for a few weeks. The reviewers who mentioned detergent, soap and other cleaning products had a very good point. There is this strong detergent'y element to it which, to my nose, translates into a smell that is truly awful - bitter, sour, sickening. What a difference a few weeks make! - I will never again underestimate how different a perfume can smell if sniffed from your wrist a couple of times vs. really wearing it.

Those of you who are just thinking about dropping your money on this 'scent', save it. Save it for something worthy. This smells like cat pee with some rose oil poured into it. Please forgive me for being so blunt. But tastes differ, and that's a wonderful thing!

sofiebgoode
sofiebgoode

This is very similar to Un Zest de Rose by Parfums de Rosine: A very fresh, bright rose, thanks to the combination of rose and citrus. Almost icy. The main difference is the drydown which is more soapy-clean in Roses de Chloé and more green-vegetal in Un Zest. And yet, if it's so similar to a perfume I already own, why am I still wondering if I should get Roses de Chloé as well? Must be the beautiful bottle.

Wonderfugl
Wonderfugl

This is a very warm and comforting scent, perfect for fall. It opens with warm rose that lasts throughout the duration, while short busts of a soapy scent prevents it from being too sweet. It develops into a warmer musky amber smell, which is what makes it a more grown up frag than Paul Smith's Rose, which it has been compared to. Imo, PS's Rose is a much more citrusy fresh teenage scent, while Roses is a more grown up, yet still a rather inoffensive scent.

Good for every day use, acceptable for office wear, since it is discrete, simple and clean. Not powerful enough to make a real impression at an evening event.

On me it is rather long lasting, though after the 6th hour it is reduced to the basenotes + some soapy loveliness.

nada
nada

I must admit I rather like this, simple elegant and not too much fuss, clean rose note perfectly executed. It is not very special or sophisticated, but acceptable and very agreeable. Not a difficult scent.

I smelled this in an airport while purchasing Cartier Goutte de Rose. i went for the second but Chloe Roses came very close, even if they share only rose. It's lovely and quite longlasting! I expected something less original or less interesting. yes, IT IS yet another rose, but for some reason I've become fan of perfumes that don't scream originality at any cost. Yes, rose, feminine, light, elegant, nothing new, all the best.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I love it so much!this was love at first sniff at the airport.
I was looking for a rosy scent that would amaze me everytime I wear it and I finally found it.
This smells amazing on me ....the rose is so sweet and fresh at the same time. A bit musky and powdery suitable to wear all year round. I dont think it is only good for spring . The weather have been horrible where I live-cold and rainy and this fragrance lifts me up. It is very sexy as well thanks to the musk. The best rosy fragrance on my shelf.My partner adores it!

Lovely rosy and cozy perfume for all sesons .

sweefa
sweefa

Love the start which is somewhat fruity but also gives me an almost sharp hyacinth impression plus the tender pastel rose petals. Together this makes a crispness that I like very much.
On clothing it keeps going like this for about two days!
On skin alas it gets a bit boring after maybe 2-3 hours and the soft rose (which is still lovely) settles into a musky cedarish base with a hint of fresh green notes.
Altogether it's a nice and inoffensive clean fragrance.
For this was my go to scent this week I think I will at least use up my samples and then maybe get a bottle. Though regarding the value for money it's slightly overpriced imho.

Aroussa

Finally, got my greedy nose on the new Chloe scent. A very gentle, subtle, soft rose petal scent, without any heaviness or ickiness you get from many niche rose perfumes. Like sniffing newly opened roses in my favourite London park. Staying power quite low, which those of you who don't like fragrances that linger even after you've taken a shower will appreciate. I just wish this Chloe came out a month earlier. Perfect for late summer, early fall... But it's cold and rainy where I am right now and this is just doesnt feel warm or cozy enough for fall. Might get it and save for spring...

prettyswag
prettyswag

i actually like this...fresh roses and i usually hate rose...but this is really pretty for a early fall day.

antonpan
antonpan

Bravo! For such a long time I was waiting for a scent that would accurately replicate the smell of fresh rose petals. The new Chloe is that thing. It smells like you dip into the bunch of young roses from your own garden. Roses de Chloe is done in the style of Paul Smith Rose being juicier, a bit shampoo-ish though less synthetic and soapy. This one has to be bigger hit than See by Chloe.

coucoupetite
coucoupetite

The top note is such an identical copy to Paul Smith's Rose. I almost double checked if I got a wrong bottle. Comparing with Paul Smith's Rose, this one is developing into a soapy smell very quickly while PS can remain citrus for quite long. This one shares kind of the same notes as are in Chole EDP by Chole. Overall, I like the rose scent but since I already have Paul Smith's version, which I prefer over this one. I will not have this one in my collection.

magda14012
magda14012

It is a longlasting beautiful rose. I prefer this version to the Rose issued a couple of years ago. It is delicate, feminine. Smells like a powdery rose of Guerlain cosmetics.

Smell
Smell

น้ำหอมตัวนี้นะคะ เมื่อแรกฉีด ก็จะได้กลิ่นความสดชื่น ชุ่มฉ่ำจากมะนาวและเกรฟฟรุ๊ต หรืออาจจะเป็นส้มเปรี้ยวๆนำมาก่อนเลยค่ะ หอมสดใสมากๆ เหมือนอากาศยามเช้า และแน่นอนว่าโก๋สามารถจับโน้ตของกุหลาบได้ตั้งแต่ top เลยค่ะ เป็นกุหลาบที่โปร่ง บาง แต่ก็หวานใส นะคะ หากจะเทียบกับสีละก็ ก็น่าจะเป็นกุหลาบกลีบบาง สีชมพู ถูกแดดยามเช้าส่องผ่านเบาๆ ในขณะที่น้ำค้างยังคงพร่างพรม

สัก 15 นาทีผ่านไป ซิตรัสทั้งหลายเริ่มเฟดตัวลงค่ะ แต่ก้ไม่หายไปไหนหมดนะคะ ยังอยู่แต่เริ่มบาง ความเปรี้ยวสดเริ่มหาย เหลือแต่ความเขียวใส เหมือนใบไม้อ่อนๆค่ะ ตอนนี้หละคะ กลิ่นเย็นๆของพัทชุลี หรือพิมเสนเริ่มเข้ามา เป็นกลิ่นที่ทำให้กุหลาบที่โชว์ตัวมาตั้งแต่แรก เด่นขึ้นค่ะ เป็นกุกลาบที่ผลิบานยามฟ้าโปร่ง ลมพัดไหว เพราะพัทชุลีที่โคลเอ้เลือกใช้นั้น ไม่หนักเลยค่ะ แต่กลับให้ความรู้สึกเหมือนกันลมแรกหนาว ของเดือนตุลา เป็นช่วงปลายฝยต้นหนาว ทั้งเย็นทั้งชุ่มฉ่ำพัดแผ่วผ่านทุ่งกุหลาบค่ะ ช่วงนี้โก๋ยกแขนตัวเองมาดมบ่อยมากค่ะ เพราะมันหอมจริงๆ บางแวบจะพาลให้นึกไปถึง midnight poison ของ dior ค่ะ แต่ด้วยไม่มีอำพันทองแบบ midnight poison กลิ่น Roses De Chloe จึงเบากว่า โปร่งกว่ามากค่่ะ ช่วงนี้โก๋ให้ 5 ดาวเลยค่ะ แถมช่วง heart นี่อยู่นานเลยนะคะ 3-5 ชั่วโมงได้

และเมื่อเวลาผ่านไป กุหลาบก็เริ่มละมุนละม่อมและค่อยๆพัฒนาไปเหมือนตัวโบว์ครีมค่ะ พัทชุลีเริ่มอ่อน กลิ่นไม้หอม วนิลลานิดๆ เริ่มเข้ามา ดมไปแล้วโก๋ก็ว่านี่มันโบว์ครีมชัดๆค่ะ แต่อ่อน โปร่ง กว่ามาก ติดทนเลยค่ะ การกระจายตัวอาจจะไม่มากเท่าโบว์ครีม โบว์ดำ แต่กลิ่นฟุ้งรอบตัว เป็นเหมือนออร่าอ่อนๆ สีชมพูอมเหลือง สีพีช เป็นหมอก เป็นเหมยรอบตัวเราค่ะ

โดยส่วนตัวชอบมากนะคะ เหมือนเอาข้อดีของโบว์เขียว กับโบว์ครีมมาผสมกันให้ลงตัว ติดทนมากค่ะ 6 ชม up แน่นอน แต่ไม่กระจายตัวฟุ้งเท่าโบว์ครีม ดำ

อ่านแล้วจะเห็นนะคะ ว่าโก๋ใช้คำว่าโปร่งบ่อยๆ เพราะรู้สึกแบบนั้นจริงๆค่ะ อันนี้ต้องยกความดีให้พัทชุลี ของเขาเลือกใช้ได้เหมาะดีจริงๆ

ให้ 4 ดาวค่ะ

Lolita7
Lolita7

This perfume evokes the elegance of simplicity.
It is for that girl who has a natural elegance that is always perfect with anything that goes down, which only takes makeup.
It gives off a subtle sensuality, a calm fine.
This perfume has the charm of a Parisian woman and smell the beautiful roses from Paris.

Sillage: 8/10

******

Este perfume evoca la elegancia de la sencillez.
Es para esa chica que tiene una elegancia natural, que está siempre perfecta con cualquier cosa que se ponga, que apenas lleva maquillaje.
Desprende una sutil sensualidad, una calma bella.
Este perfume tiene el encanto de una mujer parisina y el bello olor a rosas de París.

Longevidad: 10/10
Sillage: 8/10

búzavirág
búzavirág

I tested it with positiv prejudice, as I like rose scent, but it turned out on my skin similar as Paul Smith's Rose, as have mentioned already. On me its too sharp after the delightful beginning, as there would be also cedar wood in it. The first edition from 2008 was more matured, and complex.

This comes close to the original Paul Smith "Rose". It's slightly more powdery. The staying power was around 3 hours with me.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I was very excited to try this and on first sniff I was somewhat disappointed as it smelled like something I already owned. Then I realised it was Montale Crystal Flowers!
Roses de Chloe is a feminine, lush rose scent, accented with citrusy notes to keep it from being girlish and rooting it in subtle sophistication. This kind of rose scent is romantic however, like taking a stroll through a rose garden in late Spring wearing a white dress.
It fits very nicely into the Chloe line without becoming lost in the signature aesthetic of the house.
It's similarity to Crystal Flowers is remarkable however, which is great considering the price difference, but perhaps unsurprising considering the likeness of the pyramid. There doesn't appear to be any difference in quality, excepting the somewhat oily feeling the Montale liquid has. Like Crystal Flowers, I would recommend this one for any one who loves roses, or wants a modern rose scent, and especially for anyone who Stella doesn't wear well on. My want list really doesn't need another rose scent but...oh well, there it is.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

This is obviously a celebratory variation on a very successful theme centered on roses. I can't wait to test this. From the listed accords and description, it sounds elegant, refined, and quite altogether lovely.

Chloe Roses De Chloe by Chloe 4.22 out of 5 based on 478 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chloe Roses De Chloe by Chloe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chloe Roses De Chloe by Chloe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.