Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Love, Chloe Eau Florale Chloe for women

Love, Chloe Eau Florale Chloe for women
dislike

ozonic
Love, Chloe Eau Florale Chloe for women Pictures Love, Chloe Eau Florale Chloe for women Pictures Love, Chloe Eau Florale Chloe for women Pictures Love, Chloe Eau Florale Chloe for women Pictures

Chloe launches a new romantic fragrance as a part of the Love collection, which includes editions Love from 2010, Love Eau Intense from 2011 and Love Purse Spray from the current year, 2012. The fragrance is named Love, Chloe Eau Florale and remains consistent with the original concept of previous editions. The theme of the new fragrance is based on the fusion of rich floral notes, brilliantly refreshed with ozonic accords.

Love, Chloe Eau Florale is created for those who like very feminine scents. A breath of fresh air cools the original composition, giving it a subtly sophisticated loving facete and ethereal aspect to the original formula.

The opening offers irresistible floral notes of sweet pea, refreshed by green tea leaves in the heart of the composition. The base leaves a sophisticated powdery trace on the skin and thus encircles a love story told in a new and somewhat fresher way.

Love, Chloe Eau Florale is available in bottles of 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT in light pink colored glass with golden colored stopper.

The external packaging is also pale pink with a brand name framed in gold. The fragrance is expected on the market from July 2012.

Love, Chloe Eau Florale was created by Louise Turner and Nathalie Gracia-Cetto.

Green Tea Mate

Lumiere Rose

Love, Chloe Eau Florale Fragrance Reviews

Berta15
Berta15

It such a beautiful feminine perfume.Very gorgeous,powdery and flowery at the same time,very unique!Very sophisticated,classy,feminine,clean and soapy but in an expensive way.Perfect for spring,and it has a wonderfull sillage.I totally fall in love with this scent,this is a masterpiece in a bottle, looooove it!Love,Love,Love

BenBnBe
BenBnBe

Beautiful feminine scent,very light,airy,but powdery,floral at the same time....such a elegant,very chic fragrance,and I Loooove it so so smuch.
At first its sweet,with pea,and fresh thanks for the tea.But a few minutes later,turns into a clean,fresh soapy scent,with the powdery notes!It stay very fresh thanks for the tea,and floral (sweet pea),and at last the musk create a soft,comfort feeling.....................for a spring such a enchanting fragrance,but for every day is also peeerfect.The lasting power is very good,and the design is very beautiful,and i totaly looooove this,love love love it!!!

injroa
injroa

This is too heavy for me. I did not like this at all. I did not detect any floral notes. The green tea almost jasmine like note stays with me and it's very, very prominent and stays for long! The tea note is not refreshing on me, it's heady and rather masculine. After testing this i think i would skip the original Chloe, Love. The longevity is really high though, so for people who like this, it's a great buy.

There's the same weird bean scent again, just like in Chloe Love. I really wanted to like something from this line, because I like other Chloe's fragrances.
But this one is just super sharp and super soapy.
It's very clean and in base notes smells actually very nice.
But I still can't imagine wearing it because of those top notes and sharpness.
It's a powder bomb.

Safira
Safira

As other reviewers have mentioned this perfume is very similar to Chloé Love, which happens to be one of my favourite perfumes. I do actually prefer the scent of this one, however, as it has a freshness to it that the other one doesn't.

Had the staying power been equal to Chloé Love it would have been my all time favourite, but unfortunately it wears off way to fast (unlike Chloé Love), so I'm beginning to think that I may have to combine the two. ;)

update August 2014 :
To this day I couldn't find this fragrance in any perfum srores where I live & I don't order fragrances online due to shipments so no review will be posted as I don't have this perfume & it's sadly out of my wish list or at least must test lest.

jessbug
jessbug

Chloe Love Eau Florale (CLEF) is similar to Chloe Love, but not the same. CLEF starts out much fresher, with the sweet pea and the almost citrus-like tea notes dashing in full force. A bit overwhelming at first, CLEF quickly settles into a softer floral powdery perfume. It's similar to Chloe Love's powder notes, only less heavy; a soft dusting of powder on clean skin, where Chloe Love can sometimes feel like breathing in close to the actual powder puff.

I find CLEF a perfect alternative for Chloe Love when the weather heats up. However, because sillage and longevity are significantly weaker than Chloe Love's, and because I find the opening stages somewhat bracing, I prefer Chloe Love. That is not to say that I don't appreciate CLEF, though. I'm very happy with my bottle and I'm 90% sure I will replace it once I run out.

CLEF is absolutely perfect for when I want to smell unequivocally beautiful without making any waves. I find these types of perfumes very soothing and often reach for them when I can't make up my mind about which scent I want to wear.

Very powdery, but it is not the worst. It smells so chemical! Like some perfumed washing detergent. Well, even detergents smell better because not so powdery. All in all, not for me.

Update: I've tried it again, but my impression hasn't changed much. Lots of powder. I could smell also some green notes which surprisingly did not add any freshness to this scent.
Though honestly I have to admit that powdery green scents have been never my favorite ones. No surprise then.

aber19
aber19

I received a sample of this today. I think this is a disappointment for me. On my skin, it is a linear smell after a short period of a delicious array of flowers. If only the flowers remained throughout the fragrance which is a shame. However, it lacks the richness and creamy aspects of the Chloe EDP Love or Intense. I smell an almond and a screechy smell which makes me sick which gives me weakened soapy finish. Unfortunately, I do not smell the lovely sweet pea smell, which I was after. I can understand why some people would like a weakened fragrance, while it seems to linger softly for a long time. I will not purchasing a large bottle. Unfortunately, the lack of rich floral flowers gives this perfume a fly spray, green and bitter powdery smell combination which I find offensive. However, I recommend one to sample this first, while others love this. I am happy I did not rely on positive views, because it does not work for me. The smell is 1/5, the silage 1/5 and the strength is 1/5 for me. It is not quality for the price. For the 75mls EDT of this fragrance is $89.00 on Ebay, which is the cheapest, because it is not available in Australia.

Rux2589
Rux2589

I'm so happy to see how many people love this. The Eau Florale version has an incredible lasting power and I can feel it even after 12 hours.

It's a very elegant daytime scent, suitable in the evening as well. The price is very reasonable, considering the high quality - as someone else has already said, better than many EDPs. ;)

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

This was a blind buy for me but I have no regrets. It is such a beautiful soft and very feminine perfume IMHO. Powdery and flowery at the same time. I usually stay away from perfumes with tea in but I am so glad that I bought this. Amazing longevity and silage for EDT. It lasts 7 hours on my skin and even longer on my jacket. This is just perfect for the coming spring and summer. A winner in my wardrobe.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

Unbelievably amazing scent! Sweetpea and white flowers are dominant from the start. Powder-note holds them together and gives them great longetivety and effect.
So fresh, crisp and airy. Feels like light air after summer rain.
Lastingpower is huge on my skin, and even it is edT.
I can honestly say, my little 30ml bottle will last forever. Will repurchase surely.

djuzz.becuzz

Received in a swap today and I am very pleased with it!
It's a lovely powdery, fresh floral that makes a wonderful springtime scent!
The sillage and longevity on my skin are outstanding for a fragrance in this category.
It's been 9 hours since I sprayed this on and it's still detectable to my own nose.
The first 2 - 3 hours of wearing offer a wonderful sillage, after which it softens.
Feminine and classy!
♥♥♥♥♥

Bihter
Bihter

This is very feminine and sophisticated scent. Powdery and flowery at the same time. It's quite unique, doesn't remind me anything else. This is my choise for this spring. I applied liberally this morning (three spritz on neck and two on wrists) and I am suprised by the longevity, because It's 9 pm, and I can still smell it.

Ioli19
Ioli19

Soft, powdery, clean, fresh. Soapy but in an expensive way. Pretty but with a definite personality.
So many compliments!
Very feminine, easy to wear, won't let you down whenever, wherever.
Truly love it, centre stage in my wardrobe .

Update For edt it's got great longevity and silage, better than many edps! Definitely getting second bottle when it runs out!

katuliena
katuliena

I had one magazine with the page scented with this fragrance. I thought it was not my cup of tea because it is not rosy or fruity scent. But I couldnt stop sniffing that magazine page all day long. I love it. Soooo beautiful, classy, feminine scent. It is powdery, which I usually dont like at all. But this one is an exception, because it is very soft.

husnabakhi
husnabakhi

Clean, powdery and soft florals, very pretty!

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

First of all I must say that I just loooove the orginal Chloé Love.... and this one is just as adorable :))

The scent is a powdery divine floral scent with notes of sweet pea and then refreshed by green tea leaves. It makes me feel sophisticated, clean and refreshed in a very womanly way.

It is an EdT but it doesn't fade away fast and I can still notice the scent at the end of the day :-)

It's an amazingly beautiful classic scent. It's a keeper fore sure !!!!! :-))

Ps. Ran out of it and on my way to buy a new one :)

Till och börja med måste jag säga att jag bara ääääälskar, orginal Chloé Love .... & denna är lika bedårande :))

Doften är pudrig med gudomliga noter av sweet pea och en uppfräschande ton av grönt te. Detta får mig att känna mig sofistikerad, ren och fräsch på ett mycket kvinnligt sätt.

Det är en EdT, men dunstar inte snabbt och mot slutet av dagen kan jag fortfarande känna doften :-)

Det är en otroligt klassisk vacker doft.

Det är en keeper med säkerhet!!!!! :-))

minalistic
minalistic

This is a perfect genius in a bottle :)
Pretty, sophisticated, clean and refined soap, very powdery.
Just LOVELY --- I can't resist this smell. Kept sniffing on my wrist. Old masterpiece fragrances are good indeed, but I'm also truly happy that I could encounter this refined masterpiece of today.

VanilllaPrincess
VanilllaPrincess

Womanly and sophisticated. I wear this scent to work. Wear pearls with it :)

xrayer
xrayer

The first thing I thought when I sprayed this was how pretty it is. It does slightly remind me of EA True Love but it's not as sharp, it is much softer and settles down to a beautiful soft floral. I don't get any honey, more a slightly green, powdery floral - I guess the prominent note is the sweet pea but its not one I have smelt before in a fragrance. It is a really beautiful perfume and I would be tempted to buy a FB. It is worlds apart from my usual strong oriental loves but a change is good! Longeivity too was amazing for a ligter fragrance, it lasted about 12 hours.

perfumania
perfumania

15 min. ago received it,decided to buy after reading reviews here and I'm shocked, soft and fresh??? for me it's oldish powdery perfume ,cant smell any ozonic or soapy notes which I love..I did same mistake again,never buy before test!

smellME
smellME

I read some reviews and got interested....was lucky to get a hold of it from swap !
It is in an astringent but fresh way different from what I normally enjoy to wearr. The notes are too - slightly unusual...
Its fresh start suddenly turms into a lovely mix of sweet pea and woods, it really does smell lovely !. This fase slowly morphs into a day long very subtle and powdery /creamy base, with the sweet pea playing hide and seek in the background. It does not really compare to the original or any off the perfumes I got, though I could easily layer it with senseous nude last night !
Not a typical smellME perfume but I 'm drawn to it .
Lovely !
A day and all year round perfume...

arrokaj
arrokaj

love it back :)

sky74
sky74

"I love you", "Love" by Chloe. What else can I say?

Ninalin92
Ninalin92

My most fav out of others Chloe, i hv tried many but i still prefer something fresh and light but last for a long time, this bottle is my most favorite one n nina ricci is my second...i dont like too strong smell of perfume as sometimes it makes me feel dizzy but these two are not but very fresh, fruity n feminine frangances. I love them sooo much....

stier
stier

really, really, really nice perfume!!
I find it a lot more pleasant than the original Love Chloé.
Both smell very powdery but it seems like the smell of heavy make up in the original has been replaced by the smell of baby powder in Love chloé eau florale.
When you wear it you just feel very innocent and clean and LOVELY!
I even find the bottle prettier than the original :)

LOVE

ouweadder
ouweadder

sooooo nice absolutely my favorite perfume make s me happy. in combination with the body lotion love it is magic! very very feminem and elegant. during time this scent shows several nuances flowers powder soft cosy freshness. this is not just a perfume it is a beautifull creation.

Pinja
Pinja

This is not a positive review.
All parts of the perfume seemed separate, they did not melt together nicely, they did not melt together at all.
Chloe Eau Floral smelled like washing powder straight from the box, harsh floral notes and a strangely screechy powdery aspect. Like layering "Clean", "Bright Crystal" and baby powder.
Maby better on someone elses' skin? Hopefully.

venclips
venclips

Smell soapy and powdery from the first spray. This one is similar with the original but less sweet, more fresh and not overwhelming. Yes this is more floral and still unique. Sillage is moderate but turns soft after a while. You can wear it everyday just in 1-2 spray because it's so lasting a whole day! Oh I loves all Chloe's!!

wardani
wardani

EA True Love expensive version.Delicate and liong lasting.Love it,

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

A versão Eau florale é semelhante a Love, Chloé tradicional apenas na secagem! Porque a nota de chá neste é muito persistente tanto na saída quanto durante a estada na pele, o que modifica muito o cheiro tradicional! Percebem-se apenas alguns traços de semelhanças nas notas de pó de ambos os perfumes.
Ainda sim, Eau florale é exatamente como deveria ser: tem qualidade para um EDT, é uma versão mais calma, floral e para primavera/verão do original!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a very pretty floral indeed. I don't smell the powder so much, though it does sit on the skin beautifully. It's both light and warm, nothing about it feels heavy. The floral note feels a little bit vintage and perfumey, in the way that Chanel No 5 does. They don't smell alike, but they feel similar, classy florals that have a lightness and lift to them, very feminine.
This one is also I think hugely versatile. I think it would work very well in almost any weather and it could easily be office appropriate or for a formal dinner or even jeans and t-shirt days for a bit of added glamour.
Very nice and well done, unsurprising from Chloe I guess.

messier42
messier42

I'm very surprised there is no Magnolia in this! The opening is quite sharp, but within minutes it settles very delicately on the skin. To me, it's very light, well done, creamy Magnolia. I'm enjoying it.. I've always found Magnolia is often over done, but whatever is in this, works well.its not entirely fresh and airy, because of the element of creaminess in it adds warmth, but indeed it is very light and ideal for warmer weather. Id recommend this to somebody who likes warm cuddly perfumes but lives in a hot climate.
I'm very pleased with this blind swap! Thanks pixiepuff :-)

parisalondres
parisalondres

Chloe Love is like a box of luxury loose powder! A dust on the skin, makes the skin soft, flawless and beautiful.

I find this fragrance far more favourable than Love by Chloe EDP. The original made me sneeze with its bold sillage and sharp, almost fizzy powderiness. Thankfully, Love by Chloe Eau Florale has a much softer presence.

It's really pretty and flowery on the skin, with the familiar powder note found in the original. The lilac has been replaced with sweet pea in this flanker, and the overall feeling is more fresh and airy.

A subtle tea note in the drydown, provides an interesting green quality. It's what makes this fragrance so suitable for Spring and Summer.

Love by Chloe Eau Florale has surpassed all my expectations. I enjoyed it enough to recommend it as a wedding day fragrance to one of my dear friends. Here's hoping that she'll use it for her special day.

Fans of the original Love EDP will be pleased to know that Love by Chloe Eau Florale has much in common with its predecessor, however the softer aspects may find this fragrance some new fans. I know that I personally would choose this flanker over and above the EDP and the Intense version. Actually, make it my pick out of the entire Chloe range.

The packaging is as always, very classy and chic. The lighter pink bottle is a nice touch. This flanker has my personal tick of approval. Very nicely done.

Vera83
Vera83

A soft and airy scent, lighter and without that huge sillage of the original Love, Chloe. At the beginning fresh, after that it dries down very powdery with some little flower and tea notes in the background. Perfect for spring and summer.

Gia85
Gia85

Today I bought this perfume and fragrance and has a very carefree, inviting me to go out and run on the grass, very funny.Thanks to all of you girls with your reviews have made me choose the right scent of spring

Lady P
Lady P

Very beautiful and unique fragrance!!! <3

wbp
wbp

i love it! So soft and fresh.it can be a signature, as it is very easy to wear all the seasons. I will have a bottle for sure!

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

This is fantastic. Amazingly delicate, refreshing, innocent yet confident, very tranquil. Powdered and pampered, yet still it is a scent of a grown up female. I love soapy and powdery scents and the airiness of this is irresistible. I need this perfume in my life.

ranchorita
ranchorita

I normally steer clear from gifting others with fragrances, but I may have to pick up a bottle of this for my beautiful 16 year old niece Chloe. :)

From the descriptions, the sweet-yet-sophisticated air of this perfume will suit her. Thanks to the reviewers for their descriptions!

nannaje
nannaje

I adore this scent. Yes, this is not something that you like, this is a scent to be ADORED. It is feminine, longlasting, light, powdery and reminds me of Arwen in Lord of the Rings. She would wear this :) I do not like the other Chloe scents, but this one is to die for. BIG love!

update 3rd March:
I couldn't find this fragrance where I live. It's available at chloe.com though. The company didn't mention anything if this one is limited or permanent I had to find out myself. All other chlo fragrances are available though.
Update 13th March:
In cosmoty.com this fragrance is due in March 2013, it means not all countries have it yet. I'll wait & see if it's ever gonna be available where I live cause all what I saw is chloe love & chloe love intense.

djuzz.becuzz

hmmmm.... I wouldn't mind to smell clean and soapyfresh during spring and summer, I definately wanna try this!!!

ellapage
ellapage

I absolutely adore this fragrance :) I tried it on so many times before finally getting a bottle today and I'm definitelly pleased with my purchase! Personally for me this is a unique scent in my collection since I don't really have any powdery/clean scents but I think this is already up for becoming a favourite of mine!

Love is a perfect feminine, almost girly yet sophisticated fragrance. When I first spray this I can smell a beautiful blend of floral and powdery notes that blend in together to a lovely clean soapy scent. After a while I start to pick up the green tea notes :) I'm in love with Chloe Love!

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

HUGE soap-monster! Smells of the finest triple milled soap: fresh, clean, sudsy and refined. The sillage and longevity is nuclear, luckily it smells fantastic. Its not thick- its airy and diffusive, but it is very potent. If youre loking for the perfect true-to-life soap scent, this is it. The Clean line of scents and Philosophy's Pure Grace come nowhere near the authenticty and quality of this one.

puselabber
puselabber

I tried it on at the airport, and kept sniffing my wrist throughout the flight. what an addictive yet fresh and clean scent! So today I had then today I had to go out and buy it. I got the 30 ml bottle which is perfect for the handbag so I can top off during the day or night. The bottle is so elegant and stylish with the lid connected to the bottle through a chain. Neat design.
The fragrance starts out slightly green, but not as green as a green fragrance like Green Tea or Chanel Chance eau fresh or Chloe Lèau. The green note is just a fresh clean note, then it to me quickly turns into a supersoft, light perfectly powdery, clean, fresh yet elegant floral.

This fragrance is just heavenly perfection if you are looking for a scent that is elegant and sophisticated without being heavy, and clean and fresh without being sticky or cheap.
This fragrance is like a soft powdery petal falling from a clean sky on a beautiful summer day. A classic.

satra
satra

lovely light and clean soapy scent. I love it

mjb28
mjb28

This fragrance is lighter scent which is clean, powdery soft, fresh and floral particularly very feminine and airy. Actually very easy to love like its love sisters. It is an eau de toilette, so it evaporates slightly faster than what I am used to, but it is an amazingly beautiful scent. At the end of the day it is still lingering and noticeably soft. I'm impressed to be honest. Really a sweet, floral and soapy clean-fresh scent! I simply recommend this during hot weather days.

kpn
kpn

I am in love. I think I will wear it forever. Poor other perfumes on my dresser.

tealdiamonds
tealdiamonds

soft, and beautiful.

exlibris
exlibris

Very delicate, clean and elegant. Beauty.

m4
m4

Soft, feminine, calming pretty scent. Nothing candy like here for little girls. It smells like laundry softener (in a good way). Hint of sweetness, hint of bitterness from tea and powdery heaven. I think I will buy it for my mom. Classy for mature chic women for casual everyday wear. Lasts very long. Luv :-)

A.M.H.2
A.M.H.2

A beautiful feminine scent!

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

Seems to be more sopy than EDP. Also harsh sent to me.

Internet Duchess
Internet Duchess

I received a sample of this today. I was so looking forward to powder. What a disappointment. I would swear I had a bug spray in camp that smelled just like this, no powder at all. Ick!

siying.hong
siying.hong

Better than the original chloe love, which has a plasticky powdery trail that is way too strong for my nose.

The floral notes tame the powdery notes, giving rise to a very pleasant and natural smelling fusion of both.

However, powdery notes are stil too dominant...it would be better for me if the flora notes are stronger. Smelling ths trong powdery notes for too long makes me feel sick.

HUEbris
HUEbris

It's similar to true love, EA to me.
Sharp flower scent, plused powdery.
but there's something fruity sweetness. it's the difference.
not my taste.

Biliana
Biliana

In my opinion, Chloé has centered ten for the romantic ladies: it created Chloé Eau de Parfum and... Love, Chloé.
I am currently testing Love, Chloé Eau Florale and it's so delicate but present, so tender and embracing that makes me feel wrapped up in love, and a better person.
This is NOT a fragrance for the fatal woman. It's a fragrance for the one that believes in eternal love and that this world can be a better place.
This is my way to describe it. And I love this scent so much.

beatrix75
beatrix75

wooooww !!!never was in my head that one of the chloe fragrance especial the "love chloe seria "its sooo sooo long lastin powerfull smell !!!At begining its powdery then became the beautiful green tea and sweet pea smell witch stay with you all day long !!!Amazing and you know why because its one of the most uniqe and special frag !!!

soniantunes
soniantunes

The perfect scent. Anytime.... anywhere. The ultimate delicacy.

tornerose27
tornerose27

its god an sweet not so strong thats way i like it .its not granma .

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

It smells like flowery soap placed on grandma´s white cotton panties.... very old-fashioned, very powdery, very soapy, very flowery scent

la_beba
la_beba

i love this. floral powdery...fresh...last long too.

Flatthemouse
Flatthemouse

This perfume is so pretty: soft floral with gentle green tea accent, with a powdery overcast to give the scent some depth. Nothing unexpected or spectacular, but quietly brilliant as tranquility creeps up from my nose to my mind within the first few sniffs. Beautifully made, just like its predecessor :)

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

i bet this is fresh on top..notes..and just lighter in the orign. drydown..original is nice...it was just a tad too powdery...sometimes...they lighten up the origin. and then this is just more light but blah.. maybe original is better to get the full effect of the whole scent. :)

jonr951
jonr951

@mariabojana and Cams, I'm SO jealous! Where did you get to smell this?! I'm in the US and have no clue when this one is coming! I cannot wait to smell this one and would LOVE a lighter Love, Chloe seeing as how the original is just TOO strong for me. : )

Cams
Cams

Beautiful, soft and delightfully feminine. It's still at its essence the original Love, Chloe just light (distinctly noticeable), refreshed and lovely!

victoria207
victoria207

Where can I find this fragrance?

mariabojana
mariabojana

Softer and less provocative version of the strong ("in your face") scent Chloe Love.

A soft and fresh scent from beginning to end, reminds me a bit of Cacharel's Noa in a way. Very suitabe for summer, but may be as good for the other seasons..

Love, Chloe Eau Florale by Chloe 4.06 out of 5 based on 371 ratings and 71 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chloe Love, Chloe Eau Florale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chloe Love, Chloe Eau Florale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love, Chloe Eau Florale by Chloe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love, Chloe Eau Florale by Chloe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.