Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

See By Chloe Chloe for women

See By Chloe Chloe for women Videos See By Chloe Chloe for women Videos See By Chloe Chloe for women Videos See By Chloe Chloe for women Videos
See By Chloe Chloe for women Pictures See By Chloe Chloe for women Pictures See By Chloe Chloe for women Pictures See By Chloe Chloe for women Pictures

Chloe fashion house is presenting a completely new perfume as a part of its urban and trendy See By Chloe collection, which probably marks the beginning of a new line of fragrances. See By Chloe fragrance is out by the end of 2012.

The new fragrance is chic, elegant and energetic floral - fruity. The creation is signed by perfumer Michel Almairac. The composition opens with fresh notes of bergamot, apple blossom and leads to floral heart of jasmine and ylang-ylang. Its base is soft vanilla - musky with additional sandalwood accords.

Bottle design is inspired by vintage bird cages. Model Bette Franke is the face of the campaign. See By Chloe is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Apple Blossom

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Musk Sandalwood Vanilla

See by Chloe Eau Fraiche

See By Chloe Fragrance Reviews

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

There are many floral musks on the market but this is probably my favourite--along with Eau Fraiche. I'm not sure whether I like the original better or Eau Fraiche, actually. The original has better sillage but I think I like the water hyacinth of Eau Fraiche better.

Delicious apples, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang-ylang and bergamot: all things I love. You can't offend anyone with this cozy, woody and wholesome-as-an-apple scent.

Luthien999
Luthien999

On my skin See by Chloe smells like apple with vanilla, sandalwood, jasmine and musk. In my personal opinion, it is fresh and warm at the same time...I wear it at summer nights and I am going to wear it in autumn as well. One of my most favourite perfumes so far. My favourite by Chloe.

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

Chloe See - Mucho like ! It smells different. You know it when you smell it.

It's a soothing scent that makes one follow it around. It's a very lovely fragrance that fits even the younger population.

This fragrance cannot be considered powdery at all, not musky, not warm. There is a fresh, lovely and sweet feel to it that is very pleasing.

Very likable. Day or night, it's pretty much a good wear.

rachamacc
rachamacc

I liked this on first spray, red apple is what I smelled. But when it dried down there was this sickening sweet smell that I just couldn't stand. I'm not sure exactly what it was. I like green apple, maybe I can't handle apple blossom or ylang-ylang. Whatever it was I had to scrub this off within 10 minutes of spraying it. Not for me.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Oh gosh I love this! Fresh sweet crunchy red apples! Lots of them! Subtle florals, a soft clean musk and a welcoming hint of vanilla are there too...gets even better in the drydown, softer and sweeter abit more mature, but does not last that long (~5 hours on my skin). I think I love it because it smells like my beloved first perfume as a teen (Jean Arthes Amore Mio, the green bottle...now unavailable...Amore Mio was greener smelling though). It's just extremely pleasant and I could just drench myself in it...
BUT!
it doesn't smell like a Chloe...it smells...cheap....like a REALLY GOOD cheap (and non-synthetic smelling) EDT or body spray that you would enjoy wearing daily, not something you'd imagine being released by Chloe and being sold at such a crazy high price. It smells like it shouldn't be sold for more than 20 to 25 bucks for the largest bottle. I feel like I can find something similar from VS or BBW, so that's where I'll look for these types of scents. I imagine that this scent is most suited to 10-16 year old girls with rich parents who can afford to keep them supplied with it. I say 10-16 year olds, because I find that this scent has a very innocent vibe to it, not young or old, just completely non-sexual, child-like and blissfully carefree.

I'll stick to Chloe's Love, my favorite Chloe by far.

AneV
AneV

I finally gave into myself and indulged.
WOW...on me it smells like apple blossom and honey,
Then it becomes more powdery and the Jasmine comes and goes.I also get occasional glimpses of the opening, like it never went away.In the end I get verbena (I know it isn't there) and crisp apple, but no vanilla.
I used a very small spray.It lasted for about 5 hrs,but I can still smell it on my wrist 8 hrs later

sazielenora
sazielenora

hi fragranticans!
sometimes my dear friend would come pay
me a visit and as a hairdresser ill be more than
hapy to give her a haicut! as my hands start doing
the job i couldnt help askin what perfume she is
wearing? it took me by suprised that she told me it
was see by chloe coz i swear i had a cheap spray
cologne which i bought at a local drugstore. and
i swear both share the same synthethic smell. but
dont let my words turn u off do try it under ur own
nose. for me this one doesnt match its reputation
under a big label such as chloe..good day!

adves87
adves87

Anyone wanna swap 75ml bottle of this?

In that case i would like to trade it with gucci premiere or prada candy for instance

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

On my skin:Apple, jasmine, powder-musk, a whisper of vanilla and sandalwood. Fresh, clean, bright, floral, slighly sweet. It lasts quite a long time on my skin.

Chloe See to me smells like really nice shampoo. This fragrance is like taking a shower with the sunshine brightly coming through the bathroom, getting out with the hair still wet to read a book in the sunlight, lounging around, hanging out on your balcony, its a nice sunny day but your still enjoying it from your residence. Hanging around in big tshirts and dresses debating if you will go out of your house as well as texting that cute guy from your job/class.

This is like Victoria's Secret Fresh&Clean which I wore many times during college and I took it with me everywhere but this is a more refined, elegant version of VS Fresh&Clean and of course lasting longer. I personally would not wear this perfume now, But if I had discovered this perfume back in college, It would have been my signature. Who knows, maybe ill cave in and buy it for nogstalgic reasons when I want to briefly return to my past college days when I worried about petty things.

Nadia80
Nadia80

Smelling Chloe See reminds me of flirting: both are fun, make you smile, make you sparkle, give you a happy feeling, make you curious,... and they make you wanting more. Exactly this last point makes me like Chloe See instead of loving it; it smells like a lovely beginning of something, but it doesn't get any further than that (I'm not talking about the longevity here, the longevity is good. I'm talking about the smell). It leaves me unsatisfied, but it's also what makes this fragrance very addictive.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This fragrance is fun and quirky, yet still plenty mature.
I don't find it overly floral or...overly anything, really. It's just nice.
I've had it a year and have probably only worn it three times total.
I should probably give it away before it goes bad.

kay0981
kay0981

See By Chloe is a beautiful, clean, and feminine fragrance. Whilst it retains a few qualities of a 'typical' fruity floral scent, there is something very unique about it... I can see how some people may find it a little underwhelming, but to me, See by Chloe is a simple, effortless beauty. It makes an impression without trying too hard. The overall scent has a very urban, chic and modern feel, but it is also quite vintage and romantic; very reminiscent of other, popular Chloe fragrances such as Love and Chloe Eau de Parfum.

The composition opens with bright apple blossom, which smells very fresh and light, like a warm summer breeze. It's a lovely, feminine opening, and there is something about it that makes it smell very 'perfumey'. This apple blossom note is done really well, and not necessarily how you'd expect. It's not sweet and juicy (like in many of the DKNY's Delicious fragrances); but it smells very floral, delicate and soft. It's dominant without being loud and screechy. After a while, an interesting musk note unfolds, which I guess is the tricky part of the composition. Accompanied by dry sandalwood and delicate vanilla, they create an unusual layer of quite contrasting accords. At this point, I can see how this fragrance may start bothering some people. I suppose it does smell a little bit as if you have just stepped into an old basement, but I'm not saying this as a bad point... This romantic, dusty, vintage feel is actually quite charming, and it feels very 'Chloe'. The freshness of the apple blossom (still present from the beginning)balances out the musky base, creating an unique, clean and very feminine composition. It's a harmony of old and new; – a concept so beautifully represented by the bird cage bottle design, which mirrors both modern and vintage qualities of See by Chloe.

I love this, but I still wouldn't recommend it as a blind buy. Whilst very versatile and comfortable to wear, this fragrance can be a little polarising because of the musky drydown. Just make sure you test it first, and hopefully you'll end up enjoying it as much as I do!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Rasyima Ghazali
Rasyima Ghazali

my colleague told me i smell like a beer hahahha

Aeris
Aeris

I love the soft, romantic vibe the Chloe line of perfumes, purses, and clothing have. See by Chloe is the slightly edgier, more urban scent...but it still holds on to the romantic vibe. It smells mainly like Apple fritter of Apple pie overall. Yummy :) It's not going to go down in history as being groundbreaking, but it's a young and fun scent that I highly doubt would offend anyone. Wear this to a date and/or picnic at an urban central park!

bambinoo
bambinoo

I checked some reviews here and it's actually good to see that everyone has a different taste. Personally I find this fragrance beautiful. I don't care about the commercial where the girl looks little weird with her openened mouth or some videos...No clue what they're about. First I got bitter bergamot which disappeared in few minutes. What came than is calming, sensual smell of tea. I don't know but I smelled tea on my skin. Little like earl grey with some vanilla and apple cider. That slightly bitter smell of tea with sweet undernotes of sweet red apple and creamy light vanilla. It changed again after about half an hour when it happened to smell all like apple pie with cinammon, hints of vanilla and musk. Don't ask me how I got this, but it seems it played with my skin a very good game. Don't expect unbeliavable miracle. This fragrance is more down to earth, as a girl who wears it.
Sensual, girly, calming, reminds me of a beautiful girl with big eyes, very ambitious, young but elegant with her own style and personality.
I don't smell any old lady thing, no pungent parts. Can SEE it as a signature and desirable.

clara14142
clara14142

Apple liquor...alcohol...chlorine...? I'm side-eyeing all you people :P Seriously, this is a parfum from the house of Chloe. It is obviously more complex, and let's face it, expensive [smelling] than that!

I decided on this scent as my spring fragrance because I can't wear Chloe EDP anymore (see my review on that page if you care to know why) and I was drawn to the apple note in the description. Also, I trust the quality of Chloe perfumes and the bottle is clearly lovely. But on to the review...

The apple scent is definitely the first thing you're hit with upon first application. There were 3 types of apple scents I'd smelled in perfumes before See by Chloe: the first is the el-cheapo, teenage, synthetic scent of Bath and Body Works-type lotions/body sprays, usually of a beige or light orange color, with an image of a jack-o-lantern/apple cider with a cinnamon stick in it/orange and red maple leaves/whatever stereotypical fall image on the label. The second is from the DKNY Delicious line. I never liked those because I found them too linear, aquatic, and frankly, common for my taste. Still, if you've smelled that series, you know the kind of apple I'm talking about. The third is the apple note in Sheer Stella 2010. THAT perfume has the crispness and freshness of apple on lockdown without any gross aquatic notes (sorry, not typically a fan) and mixed it with rose. If you're looking for a work/school appropriate scent that you probably won't smell on anyone else and lasts forever and is lovely and unusual but not so much that it will incite a riot, that perfume could be your jam.

ANYWAY. IMO See by Chloe is a hybrid of the first and third scent experiences I've mentioned. Despite reading the reviews I was kind of surprised that upon first spray the smell contained more of the B&BW apple than the sophisticated Stella apple. The apple element present is like 75% B&BW and 25% Stella. But you know what? It endeared me. It's sweet, innocent, and unapologetically beautiful. It's sunshiney, sparkling apple juice that stays on your clothes and the breeze carries it around you and people will notice you. Not your perfume. You. It's not showoff-y. Let your natural beauty, your style, your essence, your aura do that. This perfume is simply a little "ahem" that brings attention to your natural beauty, and, if the observer is imaginative, your sexiness. Because there is something sexy about a pretty, carefree, sparkling girl who doesn't try too hard, but is aware of the effect that her youthfulness and "innocence" (whether you want that suggestion to be genuine or merely a tease is up to you) has on people.

Oh, and it has the heart of the original Chloe EDP. If you've worn that perfume, you know what "heart" I'm referring to. Not the same exact one, of course, but at final dry down there is no mistake that this is a Chloe scent. Definitely recommend! Haven't worn it in warm spring weather so will comment back when I do. It's pretty af, but not too much that you'll be smelled/looked at as just another pretty but forgettable face in the crowd. Youthful and evocative. The apple blossom scent present for the first hour or so makes it a winner. The evolution of the mid notes to the dry down make it a staple.

Chiquis
Chiquis

People are correct when they say that See smells like face cream, but I LOVE IT!! Isn’t that why they put those fragrances in face creams because they smell good lol See by Chloe is great for those that like sweet fragrances that aren’t specifically floral or gourmand or fruity or citrusy… This one is simply creamy sweet. It’s not sugary, syrupy, or puffy cotton candy sweet… Just enough sweetness. See by Chloe has fairly good sillage and longevity. I can’t imagine this offending anyone so it should make for a good daytime/workday scent. I also don’t think it would aggravate during the hot summer months.

All in all I like the sample I received and intend on buying a small bottle to see what type of feedback I get from others.

Emma0714
Emma0714

Why oh whyy the dislikes?

Ok, I can se "why". It's fruity. It's floral. It's not spectacular per se. But even so, It's way more "fun" and "uplifting" and "sparkly" than the "regular" Chloe scents, is it not?

I think so at least. It's a bit of an.. odd fragrance as well. I've heard poolwater beeing mentioned before. It has that sort of chlorine undertone. But that just makes me love it even more. Yhea. I'm also that kind of person that likes to sniff gasoline.

The body lotion in this one is absolutley spot on the perfume aswell, not stale or frowsy at all.

At first it was light floral scent, very boring in my opinion.
Later it became musky and woody. I like those base notes much better. Base notes represent confident woman with style.
Sexy, intriguing and impressive.

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

I expected this to be fresh and springy, but there is something that gives it an odd, sickly sweet smell. I think it might be the apple blossom mixed with jasmine. I was hoping to get some bergamot, but I can't detect it at all. I can't say I really enjoy it. I am interested to try the flanker though.

hanson26
hanson26

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT THIS REMINDS ME OF!!! Ok so this has been bothering me since I first sniffed it on a magazine strip almost a year ago. It has always reminded me of a very distinct smell from my childhood, definitely a cosmetic product, something my mother or grandmother used. There's this Polish skin care brand that my mom would stock up on when we went to visit my aunt. The brand was AA but I don't remember what it stood for, just the AA logo on the bottles. Anyway, this perfume smells exactly like those products. Everyone saying it has a cosmetics type smell to it (more so skin/hair care than makeup) is absolutely right. That's what it always reminded me of too but now I finally got the specific product. I probably won't buy it but this is so nostalgic to me.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This was an instant headache for me. I really tried to like it, but See Chloe simply doesn't agree with me. I don't get any floral fruity vibe with this, to me it's a powdery fragrance through and through. It smells like a face cream or a conditioner, and although not listed I get a strong rice note. I think this perfume is quite unusual, and it's one of those perfumes that are either love it or hate it.
On a side note,when I was wearing this my husband asked me if I just had a glass of wine, because he found that it was smelling like one!...

ecerusen
ecerusen

sorry fans of chloe but this stuff smells like shampoo on me. very fresh and citrusy. fits for summertime. for a perfume which is launched at 2012, it is very ordinary. maybe floral fans can love it but i feel neutral about it.

SUHAD
SUHAD

I LOVE this fragrance I realy do :)

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

This is such a gorgeous bottle. The smell is very unique and girly. I can see where people are getting some kind of beer in this scent. It smells like a girl's night out with booze and lots of laughter. See By Chloe smells younger and fresher than the original Chloe even though it isn't as sweet. Actually, I give this perfume one big point for leaving out a lot of sweet notes that most perfumes have. Sweet doesn't always equate to a nice young smell.
The opening of this scent is nice, but the dry down is so soft and heavenly. It is definitely very feminine and gentle. I would classify this as a dominantly floral fragrance. See By may smell young, but I believe that you don't have to be young to smell young. That being said, I can see women of all ages pulling this scent off.
Once, I was at work and thought my customer smelled beautiful. I wanted to know what she was wearing but I kept to myself instead of going through the hassle of finding out. I realized later that the scent was still lingering even after the customer left. I was wondering whether I smelled the scent from the wrong person and that maybe, perhaps, I was smelling it from a co-worker. It suddenly hit me soon after that it might actually be me because I wore a perfume that day. I smelled my wrist and lo and behold. It was me all along. I was wearing See By Chloe.

The bottle is a 10.
The scent is a high 8.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

On first test, See smells very reminiscent of a brighter, screechier Jimmy Choo. One might not like that, but despite the highly synthetic vibe I get from it, I quite like it. Like most Chloe fragrances, silage is fairly powerful. I can't yet speak on longevity, but if their other frags are any indication, then this is worth the money. On the want list it goes!

lovefrommetoyou
lovefrommetoyou

After sampling many fragrances, I keep going back to this one! LOVE it!

wonderlu
wonderlu

Usually i never really dislike perfumes, but this one...ohmy. i can wear almost whatever, but this one makes me feel sick after two sniffs:( i normally loove light yellow and pink perfumes, but this is a nogo from me.

A typical flowersweet spring fragrance, nothing special to me.

En typiskt blomsöt vårdoft, inget speciellt tycker jag..

Diychante

I bought the sample size and it was love at first sight, long lasting up to 3 hours and I can still smell it on my clothes. And then I bought the full bottle of 50ml, and so disappointed. The smell didn't even last for 5 minutes. Mine was EDP so I don't know what's wrong. I sold it right away. Too bad I had so much expectation on this one *sigh*

jeannette_84
jeannette_84

Wonderful sent! Very soft and suites me well. Really like it.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Sometimes I think this smells like hairspray, and sometimes I think it smells like sake/rice. I dunno, I just can't get on board with this one. I've tried, but I just don't like it at all. It's probably the opposite of anything I'd want in a scent, but I can see why some people might like it. It's a bit of a weird scent. I do like other Chloe scents though.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I received a sample of this and immediately fell in love with the scent. It is very fresh and clean, really suitable for spring time. I think there's hint of apple in it, but not very overwhelming like the original DKNY Be Delicious. The bottle is super cute too, like a birdcage, I think the packaging of Chloe is always very chic.

However, I don't know why but this doesn't last long on me at all. I couldn't smell it on me after 2 hours, not even when I flip my hair (I usually spray perfume on my hair.) It's too bad though because I have Chloe EDP and that one lasts surprisingly a long time. But the poor longevity doesn't stop me from wearing this though, I just need to re-apply it a few times during the day.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Some say is smells like hair spray. They aren't wrong. But it is a smell of nice-smelling hair spray so I don't mind. Fresh, like you are just out of the shower. Tried it yesterday and really liked it, now it is on my wishlist. On my skin staying power was about 5 hours.

0Romihi
0Romihi

This smells like aftershave on me. It smelled so good in the bottle and on my skin the first hour. Then it transformed into a musky, dark aftershave smell, with a hint of apples. It lasted the whole day

Dee5
Dee5

Not long lasting on me. Smells ok but too light for my taste. I got this perfume for free that's why I even have it at all otherwise it wouldn't be on my vanity. Might be great for people with perfume allergies or for those who like very light scents but I will definitely not purchase another bottle.

rockegg
rockegg

Swimming pool! I was so happy to read that I am not the only one smelling a pool. It's not chlorine, and I can't think of a particular sunscreen that smells like this so I don't know what it is. Little plastic floaties on children's arms or inflatable rings perhaps. In any case it is a happy smell to me. The emotional resonance by itself is good-time, happy day. So I have to say I like it. Is this what I'm looking for in a perfume for a grown woman like myself? No, it isn't. Am I sorry I have this on my wrists on this dismal gray January day? Not at all, it's a real day brightener.

By the way, lots of people have said it reminds them of this, that, and the other thing, and I can see why they said that. Before it settled into its final form it went through so many changes I didn't know if my nose was broken or what was going on. It was astringent, then pure vanilla, then a light floral, then aftershave, then floral again, and now swimming pool. It's a whole day in a bottle! Sort of like Everlasting Gobstoppers from the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, that tasted like all of the flavors of a complete meal in order as you sucked them.

kikinha

Another review here - I tried the regular EDP and liked it but ended up ordering the paint a scent one. Its is more like an oil than liquid and it does not last long. Also, the smell is a weaker than the regular version. I am stuck with it though since I ordered it in Nordstrom. Next time I am blinding buy I will use Sephora

kikinha

A chic version of Harajuky lovers Love or Music? Can't remember exactly since O had those years ago, but def. one of these two. I ordered a small bottle, simply because I really liked the scent on my skin and it lasts forever. Now, I am intrigued with the new Eau Fraiche. Let's wait till January and see what's gonna be

cdmarz
cdmarz

I like this perfume. It winds up smelling like apples, at times, apple wine or some sort of apple pastry. Unfortunately, while I do like apples, it's not exactly what I want..especially when it smells like I've been drinking apple wine..

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

It smells like a pool on me. Now I like pools and clean chlorine is an interesting theme. Not sure they meant it but........yup pool with apples. Too sweet though and I hardly ever do this but I'm washing this off my wrist.

joan100
joan100

I really love this fragrance despite some of the reviews! This is one of my ideas of an irresistable scent! It also really reminds you of some of the Burberry scents which I love as well. Quality scent in a quality bottle.

Irishys
Irishys

A sales lady sprayed this on me, swearing I'd like it because my favorite is Burberry Brit (another fruity floral).

At first it smelled nice, a different, sort of spicy scent. Now after about an hours dry down, it smells strongly of honey...kind of cheap and old ladyish. I need to wash it off because it smells very strong on me.

Another one bites the dust...

kmcgrath
kmcgrath

I thought this opened very nicely with floral notes but got musty as it died down. I thought it was interesting, but not enough to purchase. Overall, there's something about Chloe perfumes that smell a bit synthetic to me.

midgyett_evans83
midgyett_evans83

I got a sample of this from Nordstrom , I really like it. Smells alt like Just Cavalli. Can't wait to get a bottle

kirtylou
kirtylou

I honestly did not think I would like this AT ALL. It is described as a fruity floral and I was like, "meh, boring, probably just another juicy sugar bomb". I also don't like apple in frags and really dislike the DKNY Be Delicious line (smells like Herbal Essence shampoo on me, blech). However, when I was bored and wandering around in Sephora I decided to give this a spray because I couldn't find the perfume I was looking for. The scent stuck with me and I LOVED it. This smells more like a spicy hot apple pie, not like a cool crisp fresh apple. I love the muskiness to it. I purchased it and it is my favorite fall scent, PERFECT for the colder weather and cool spicy bite in the air. Sillage and longevity are both very good, a little TOO good if you plan on wearing this in the office on a hot day, so spray lightly. One of my new favorites. Chloe is quickly becoming one of my favorite houses.

Giezza
Giezza

Beside Chloe women edp, this one is my other favorite perfume from Chloe. One thing that I love the most is, not many people in my circle know about this perfume.

It smells delicious but not in a candy way. It's a happy, bright and playful fragrance.
Thank God the staying power is better than Chloe women on my skin. It can last all day long.

Diychante

Just got my vial and I loved it! My husband normally is very critical about my perfume, he hates Fancy by Jessica Simpson, but he's ok with this one. And I feel like See by Chloe is a sweet yet elegant fragrance, last 2-4 hours, I can still smell it afterva long day at work. Love it! Will get the fill bottle soon

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I love the house of Chloe so I may be biased in this review. I went from sampling it to loving it and getting a full bottle. It has become my signature scent and I have over 100 bottles. Simply smells fantastic.

The scent: Unique, comforting, approachable and strives to keep things balanced. It's a restrained beauty, the scent in the cage snapped bottle is just waiting to release its beauty. This scent reminds me of the girl that is beautiful and takes care of herself and is fashionable and know how to dress. but yet sometimes downplays her beauty and dresses down and is not trying too hard to be perfect. The scent is just that! It's got the transparency crystalline quality Chloe scents possess. This quality makes it versatile. You can wear the scent any time of year anywhere and you don't have to think too hard about choosing a scent yet you know that your scent will represent you. The apple note is so beautiful blended with the floral aspect of the scent. Perfectly balanced with the woodsy dry down. I can see myself wearing this scent around Christmas time as we'll. The scent it's youthful and sophisticated but not limited to an age group.

The staying power and silage is great on me. I usually spray my clothes and hair as opposed to skin.

The bottle representative of the scent itself. Minimalist yet interesting enough to be looked at and handled. Glass is quite heavy. It's got a vintage feel to it just as the other Chloe scents.

I've used 3/4 of a bottle in a short time that's saying a lot when you've got as many bottles as I do. I can see myself buying a replacement bottle after this one runs out or a backup Bottle if found at a good price.

If you liked the original Chloe Edp and you like sophisticated scents then you might enjoy this one too.

Misspermata
Misspermata

Smells pleasant. I didn't smell any powder with this perfume (thank goodness). It's definitely light and floral. Reminds me of spring. It was strong enough, not overpowering. The scent lasted for a while, which is great. It is very youthful. The lady at the counter did not like it at all, but I loved it.

hedward
hedward

On my skin this smells like warm apple cider, piss and ammonia. Absolutely horrifying. Very synthetic and nothing outstading. No thank you.

Hd82
Hd82

Biggest perfume lesson ever: test it on your skin before you buy it please! On the paper tester it was the most unique and heavenly scent I had smelled in a long time, so I bought it. Sadly on my skin it turns sickeningly sweet and cloying, almost like a sugary apple juice concentrate. Very disappointed and don't know what to do with the bottle now :/

Mmm... I tried this See by Chloe a few times because I really admire Chloe House work, but my first impression was not so positive. I thought: Oh, here it comes, another transparent one to soothe teenagers' tastes for fruit&flower!
Quite useless, considering all Chloe flankers that could serve the scope.
After a few times I came to consider it a perfume on its own and a personality, but I don't like it so much to choose it for me. If I was given it I would probably wear it and I guess my bf would be happier than my usual choices, but not me.
the listed notes make no sense to my nose.
Apple blossom? Or rather pear peel? Maybe they smell similar.
Ylang Ylang? Where? The thick typical yellowish ylang seems bleached.
I also smell a slightly musty wood similar to tobacco leaves, similar to old Cacharel Eau d'Eden (bbrrr!!)
Anyway it's a nice modern feminine scent and quite longlasting. A perfume for a carefree girl with some taste.

becca.rose95
becca.rose95

I know a lot of people dislike this fragrance but I love it. It's light and fresh - a perfect spring scent, in my opinion. And I feel that it can be worn by any age.

stemziez

This is now my second, maybe third review on this one. This is the perfume that when I first tried it, I HATED it. I smelled stale beer and then just something gross. I didn't understand people who bought it or why they wanted it.

That has changed, though. And honestly, the notes "floral, woody, white floral, musky, fruity" don't seem accurate to me and that is not what I associate what I'm smelling with it at all. I smell something delicious, and I can't figure out what it is. Like an ingredient in some pastry or dessert made around the Holidays. Mayben it's the apple, like cinnamon apples but with a burnt crunchy brown sugar crust, Lord I don't know, I'm rambling here, I just can't figure it out. It's probably one of the most unique perfumes I've ever smelled, hence why I keep reviewing it and it's got my brain going in every which way. I just haven't committed to buying it yet. I'm going to try some on and "take it for a spin", and see how I feel about it after that. I just know after spraying it on my wrist to get a 6th, 7th, 8th... opinion about it (because it's always changing), I still find myself thinking "mmmmmmmmm... yum" after smelling it and how it changes over time. And don't even get me started on the "paint a scent" idea. I LOVE that, and I'm going to walk over to Macy's in a minute now to paint my wrist, now that this fragrance is on my damn mind again.

Long story short: I originally hated it. Now I'm infatuated with it.

Annica
Annica

Tested today.I think it's a nice and inoffensive fragrance. Slightly bitter fruit in the middle phase, but once it has settled on the skin the vanilla has softened it quite a bit.

First of all I experienced the scent as the most delicious of desserts and the SA probably got tired of all my aaaah!!-s and mmmmmm!!-s. I was completely mesmerized by the scent. When I came home after an hour I took a second sniff on my wrist but then it had turned slightly bitter and I came to think of beer. (?) It´s all about body chemistry I guess. :) Thankfully, the vanilla came through after a while. So far it is a Like, not Love from me. If the initial scent had stayed throughout, I wouldn´t hesitate to buy a FB. It was that GOOD.

Update: 7 hours later the scent is still there, Very soft, very nice. No bitterness whatsoever.

angelic4296
angelic4296

OK, so as context as to how much I LOVE this scent, I had, LAST DECEMBER, put myself on a perfume buying BAN. I admittedly had gotten a bit ridiculous in my perfume buying habits (my tried and tested signatures are Givenchy Very Irresistible L'Intense - the antithesis of See by Chloe - and Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDT, the black bottle). Therefore, I decided that I was going to make an effort to use some of my current scents up before investing in new ones. However, as of September 17, 2013, my ban has been broken with THIS scent.
It's amazing. If you're a girl who enjoys scents that could be mistaken for a fresh masculine scent, especially in the dry down, you'll love this. On the other hand, the heart of the fragrance is so light and feminine. It really is the best of both worlds. It's one of those fragrances that will have you lifting your wrist to your nose every few minutes. One of THOSE perfumes. It really is a lovely scent, and I can't say I'm sorry that my ban was broken because this scent is WORTH IT.

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

So I have this little vial sample in my bag and decided to try it tonight...First I get this sentimental apple blossom (my grandmother's favorite flower). It has this retro feel to it...like a scent that has sucked me back to the 70s. As it dries down it begins to transform into a fresh apple pie slice just a hint of spice and creamy vanilla ice cream sliding around on a polished wood plate. I like it...fresh & innocent.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

If the actual perfume smells like it does in the magazine insert, then I have to have it. The first smell I noticed was a honey smell. It's a heavier smelling perfume, but it's intoxicating. I can't quit smelling that insert.

lcommisso
lcommisso

This smells very clean and floral, but like other Chloe fragrances, has a sharp powder note that just results in giving me a headache.

Salken
Salken

Again I usually dont look at these types of fragrances but was given as sample and fell inlove with this one. I do like Chloe Narcisse also but this one is stunning and another that lingers for many hrs. Still a little pricey though for larger bottle.

BrittneyN
BrittneyN

It is an amazing fragrance IMO. Smells really clean. I agree that there is an almost apple pie like note to it, and I find it comforting & delicious. I absolutely love it. I think it is good for summer, & perfect for the fall.

kathy_g
kathy_g

This perfume play tricks on me.. First I went through a pile of magazines in my local supermarket trying to find which one has sample of this divine scent. I found it! Vogue... See by Chloe.. Something in this scent caught me so tight I was itchy to come home soon and order a sample. It came, I sprayed and...almost chocked.. Too strong...but in an hour I had this aura that attired my so much..omg..I love it! It's great complex perfume, warm and intriguing..I bough 100 ml and never felt sorry.

margoess
margoess

It looks like I'm 0 for 2 with Chloe fragrances so far... I received a sample of this recently and, since I had already used up my available test spots for the night, sprayed it on a card first just to check it out. My first thought was it smelled *exactly* like walking into a certain store in the mall (Aerie? The Gap? One of those shops that uses a lot of lighter colored woods and wants to give off a "clean" vibe); and this would be just the scent that they pumped in to make all the clothes seem fresh and clean and youthful. So, it seemed relatively inoffensive, if not exciting, and I set the sample card on my nightstand and saved See for another day.

The next day, I was sitting in my bedroom and kept getting wafts of the same kind of sickly sweet, kind of rotting waxy flower note that turned me off of the regular Chloe EDP. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from until I remembered the card sitting on my nightstand--but it smelled so different from what I remember from the day before that I couldn't believe that could be the source. Another sniff seemed to prove otherwise; the horrible smell was coming from the card, which I quickly tossed into the kitchen garbage.

One day later(!), I was getting those wafts again. After briefly considering whether I was going nuts or experiencing some sort of pre-stroke event, I homed in on the sample atomizer on my dresser. It had leaked a little into its cap during shipping, so it was giving off quite a lot of scent and was indeed the source of that sickly sweet smell I kept getting.

It's odd, because See and Chloe EDP don't have any notes in common listed, but there's something about both of them that my nose just cannot stand... Cute bottle, though!

umtaleb
umtaleb

It is very weak. Had to strain to smell it. Immediately eaten by my skin. Left a vague trace of powdery apple-floral. Almost like an eau de cologne

Perhaps suitable for those that enjoy light scents.

CycoEva
CycoEva

I really loved my first sample of it. I ordered more samples and now I don't love it. It's okay and I still like it but not enough to purchase it, it dries down to a nice green apple scent. It just isn't the right scent for me. I'm glad I only paid for sample viles (very cheap on ebay) instead of a whole bottle at Nordys.

marily
marily

This fragrance is very soft,musky,fruity at first and it dries down to a clean and fresh scent.....it lasts all day and I can't resist of smelling my wrist!!!! suitable for all seasons in my opinion!!!!

alanav09
alanav09

loove honey and i loooveeee apples (but for some reason could never wear the DKNYs)

This is just APPLE PIE/APPLE FRITTER/ WARM APPLE CIDER like some have already mentioned. u banged it on the head! its sooo cozy. i could for sure see myself wearing this in the winters. i kept a sample in my bag next to my earbuds, and every time i plugged them in i would smell it! such a wonderful surprise each time.

don't know if its 'signature'-type, it IS a pretty heady apple pie smell. but its perfect in small amounts, in such a way that you catch a 'whiff' of it every now and then.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Horrific apple in the topnote, it smells just like beer!

But the drydown is nice. Rosy and soft.

fawnmarie
fawnmarie

I smiled while reading missk's review, because what immediately came to mind when I tried Chloe See was an apple fritter! Crisp and glazed outside, with warm, soft dough and fruit inside. To me, this fragrance is more gourmand than floral. I'm a big fan of sandalwood, cinnamon, and vanilla, which are very present in this scent. It's delicious, comforting. Makes me want to sit at a corner table in a cozy coffeehouse with a latte and a big apple fritter! The presence of spicy cinnamon keeps this perfume from smelling shampoo-like, in my opinion.

Larabella
Larabella

Clean bergamot with a sweet edge. Middle notes remind me of honey and the sandalwood finish is somewhat powdery and feminine.

This doesn't smell "cheap" or "shampoo" like to me. It smells sophisticated. Strongly reminiscent of 'Burberry for Men' - but ladylike.

My fiancé loves it! : )

MsDana

I personally adore this fresh & crisp scent. Some people cannot wear apple based scents, but those that can will love it, on my body I get the crisp apple scent paired with the Jasmine, then a dry down of musk and sandalwood and Ylang Ylang. It does not smell like shampoo on me nor is it synthetic at all, but on some people it might be depending on their body chemistry I guess. I like it because on me it is a crisp, & fresh fragrance, great for summer & the fall. I have been complemented numerous times when I where it too, my BF likes it a lot as well, and sometimes will wear it himself, I love it on him too, it can be a unisex fragrance IMO.

Athens
Athens

I have been searching for a new perfume lately and I have tried many different ones on my skin, looking for a new special scent as usual.
Today I have tested this one and it's a very interesting perfume, the scent is really extraordinary. Apple blossom gives a feeling of freshness and cleanness, so much that it alomst reminds me of shampoo!
Also, it lasts quite long, it's been over 5 hours since I have sprayed it on my wrist and it still smells with the same intense as the time I had it sprayed, at least on my skin.
I can't stop sniffing it, it's a very special scent as all of Chloe perfumes of course. Totally recommended to those who like fresh and clean scents in perfumes.

Eternal_x3
Eternal_x3

I love this one! Im the type of girl who has over 10 perfume bottles on the dresser but none of them I really "love"... I love see by Chloe.... Probably because my husband does too. I came out to the living room after spraying it on and my husband was sittin there watching tv and he says "mmmm you smell good!" he usually compliments my scent but this time he said it different... A good different :)

tybee
tybee

I didn't like this when I purchased a sample 8 weeks ago.

Tried it again today, and I love it! What happened? I'm just not sure what is there today that I didn't notice back in May.

This is a light floral/fruity scent with a warm heart.

red gloves
red gloves

Hmmmmm, I have mixed feelings about that fragrance.

On me it smells the same from the first second to the last drying moments... it's youthful and sweet, but it gives me slight headache, unfortunately....

One of the notes doesn't suit me I guess...

MsDana

It's amazing how different peoples body chemistry can work with a scent, on me this is a simple, fresh, crisp, and very clean scent, nothing synthetic at all. I was sure this scent would work on anyone, it is almost unisex in its scent, but on some people I guess not. I still like it a lot though.

sky74
sky74

This is awfull! Smells synthetic. I really hate it. I can't believe it's from the same house as "Love by Chloe", my beloved.

christineay
christineay

This perfume smells completely different on paper strips and on your skin! On me, the sharp, crisp and fruity top note is gone within 5 mins, and what leaves behind is simply amazing. This is very sweet like honey, with a hint of vanilla. This makes me feel very young and joyful. I am wearing it every day and just can't have enough of it!

fletch
fletch

I'm struggling to think of an apt word to describe this fragrance......dysfunctional.

I could swear that See by Chloé is one of the Marc Jacobs Lola flankers poured into a new bottle. I wouldn't hold it past Coty Prestige, as there has been a lot of homogenization going on among the houses which it now rules. Fruity-floral frags one and all, with no discernible natural notes. The "vanilla flavor" is probably what reminded me most immediately of Lola, though it is much fainter in this composition.

I received a nice-sized test-tube vial of this fragrance (4 ml), but in this case they'd be better off sticking with the visual marketing hype so that people buy before they try. Not for me. I have not seen the bottle in person, but from a distance it looks very attractive. Hey, wait a minute: isn't it very similar to the Balenciaga Paris bottle? Now that's an interesting marketing tack: use the bottle of an already successful perfume so that the associations carry over to the new launch.

It does seem as though bottles are really the focus of the big mainstream houses these days. Alas, the golden days of perfumery appear to be behind us...

tinyxxangel
tinyxxangel

I just tried this fragrance today. Even after my nighttime shower, the fragrance persists and can be smelled about 6 inches off teh surface of the skin.

On my skin, the fragrance itself quite interesting. There is a slight punch of fruit, small enough that it doesn't mess with the core of the fragrance but lends a bright positivity to it as fruits often do. The florals are chic and elegant, and the base is on the masculine side, but not too masculine that I wouldn't wear it.

This fragrance is one I would welcome in the workplace. It speaks to me of an independent, head strong woman who can and will speak for herself. She gets up in the morning and arrives to work on time, excelling at her job in a way that others do not.

I have never had the pleasure of trying Jo Malone Grapefruit myself (yet!), but from the reviews of it I imagine this would be slightly similiar to it in that it is a chic, modern scent that is slightly masculine but not enough to be deemed a unisex scent. The florals keep it feminine.

MsDana

Very nice, clean, fresh, a little floral, and just a bit fruity scent! I usually stay away from anything with Vanilla as it does not work with me, but this one worked well probably due to the stronger sandalwood undertone. I really like it, a great summer scent, works for teen girls too as it is not overpowering. I would buy this again.

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

This is a very sharp floral with powdery undertones. Gives a very fresh feeling. I agree that this is not for everyone, but for me it is very unique, distinctive and pretty. Similar to Jo Malone scents actually, elegantly floral. I find it most suitible for ages 20-30. You would like this if you like nectarine blossom and honey (JM) kind of scents :)

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

Total scrubber! I gave it thirty minutes to work with my chemistry, but the heady white flower syrup started to bring on a headache. Historically I do terrible with apple flower scents- the apple turns sour and chemically on me. Chloe See makes me smell like I went into a musky bar, and rolled on the sticky floor after ladies spilled multiple Apple infused Vodka drinks on the floor.

I can respect what others see in this scent. The bottle is beautiful, and the notes like Jasmine was sweet and ripe for a few seconds, and the Ylang Ylang may also make a lovely debut. I really wish I could do Apple Blossom scents.

I am planning on testing a few other Chloe scents to compare and contrast.

See by Chloe is a fruity and tart apple scent. It is considerably more youthful smelling than Chloe EDP and Love by Chloe.

This is easily my favourite from the current Chloe lineup. I really enjoy the fresh and crisp qualities found in this composition. When I first smelt See by Chloe I was reminded of a warm apple pie.

See by Chloe does have a slightly gourmand feel, however I wouldn't call it sweet, even though a vanilla accord is present. It is a well-composed fruity floral, a cut above most fragrances from this genre.

I'm surprised to see so many dislikes on this page. I just assumed that people would embrace See by Chloe in the same way they latched on to Chloe EDP when it was first released. I honestly consider See by Chloe the most inoffensive of the entire Chloe range, older scents included.

It reminds me of Tocca's Giulietta, another gorgeous apple fragrance. They are both worth checking out, especially if you're tired of smelling synthetic apple interpretations. Even those mourning the loss of Joop! All About Eve might find some comfort in smelling See by Chloe.

The sillage is fairly strong, but not overwhelming, however the lasting power could be better. I would recommend wearing See by Chloe during Spring and Summer, however it could be worn during the cooler months also, due to the vanilla and sandalwood drydown.

lisaperfumeaddict
lisaperfumeaddict

Euch! I am a fan of all things Chloe but this is awful. It reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on what it is... something to do with the dentist, the mouth rinse maybe? Or is it germolene? It is sickly sweet with something clinical mixed in, thank goodness I didn't go for the blind buy I almost had a few days ago.

ajl577
ajl577

First off, me and Chloe don't get along in general, I find their fragrances rather....insipid for lack of a better word. Vera Wang does the same to me. Irritatingly mainstream, repetitive, foo foo fluff. BUT I smelled this in a magazine without even getting to the actual sample advert and was intrigued at the smell wafting from between the pages and before I looked at anything else, I just HAD to see where it was coming from so when I got to the ad, the name just struck me dumb because I was NOT expecting THIS from Chloe of all houses.
I was a little apprehensive about being so crazy over this scent because usually when I smell something in a magazine ad, I'm usually infuriatingly disappointed so I proceeded with caution to a Bloomingdales and gave it a spritz and went about my shopping for an hour or two and I just could not stop smelling my wrist every 15 mins. I just ADORE this scent!!! Its a soapy/powdery honeyed apple heaven. I can see where some may not like this and deem it too sickly sweet but as with any scent, they all translate differently on different people. This one loves me and doesn't go sour at all. Its quite an unusual scent to me and stood out (which hasnt happened for me in years), musky but crisp too...So clean! I don't know how it manages to be both but to me it does.
I'm in LOVE and for once, suitably impressed by Chloe. Hats off to them, miracles do happen!!!

pattyann
pattyann

Love See by Chloe its light crisp and clean and warm all in one. Long lasting on me which was surprised me. Usually the lighter the scent the less stay power. Not a fan of the other scents in the Chloe line. See is my new favorite. Great spring and summer scent I can see myself wearing in fall and winter. Its not offensive nor did it give me a headache or make me sneeze. Could careless if its geared toward the younger crowd I love it

Veda
Veda

I don't know why but this perfume reminds me of Jennifer's lopez Live Luxe and Ralph by Ralph Lauren.
On my skin is not sweet but "sporty".
I found it a teenage perfume...fresh and light.
Of course a day wear perfume!

miss_mary
miss_mary

really sweet perfect for summer!! I love it

Germany
Germany

Beautiful apple blossom shampoo with vanilla. I love it. It's sweet and rich. It's very beautiful warm and sexy.

Viridis
Viridis

Inoffencive and forgettable. Opens up with a nice demure floral bouquet. Dries down to fluffy soap and gets more sour before it disappeares. Medium sillage. It is marketed towards the young woman, although I don't quite see young women using this. It's neither urban nor trendy like the See production line is marketed to be. I think this'll be more popular with women in their thirties.
I like the bottle design though.

arrode
arrode

This is sweet and light smelling. I like it so much better than all the other Chloe scents which are too "green" smelling for me. This smells like the flowers off of fruit trees in spring time when all the trees around you burst into bloom. It lasts a good number of hours on me and isn't overwhelming at all (this is coming from someone who dislikes floral perfumes!). I picked up a mini bottle of this to enjoy during the spring months before the full heat of summer kicks in. :)

Marie76
Marie76

Lots of honey, an uninteresting flower bouquet and the usual apple melon combo of modern fruity perfumes. Nice but forgettable. More sweet than fresh on me.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I got a sample of this from Sephora with some small things and my birthday gift (fresh sugar lip minis <3)and I had to place another order for a small bottle. I like the original Chloe, even though it's a bit on the heavy side for me...but this is much more wearable for me. It's fresh with an initial burst of apple blossoms, a bit more on the softer floral side, and still has that vintage powdery soft dry down. The bottle is a bit on the plain side, but the scent really makes up for it. This is soft yet STRONG, for me. I have it on my mirrored perfume tray on my dressing table in my bedroom and since I've bought it and set it on there, the smell has taken over my room whilst capped. I have a wallflower in there and my bedroom window open during the warm days and all I can smell is my Chloe. I like it, and I like my younger generation scents compared to my actual age...I see this as the designer reaching out to a bit of the younger, college/high school crowd.

suzanne cox
suzanne cox

See is one of those perfumes that smell a lot sweeter and distinct on the skin. I didn't like the initial soapy smell on paper but, oh my when i got a little bottle sample for my rewards at Sephora i was amazed at how delicious it smells! The initial burst of honey dries down to a soft apple sweetness which i love. See is a delight, I think, nothing like any other perfume out there at the moment. I like it so much that i am going to exchange a perfume i bought the day i got the sample from Sephora. Wearing See relaxes me i can't stop sniffing my wrists, only complaint is it doesn't last very long which is a shame :(

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

It's a lot heavier than I expected. Very pretty though, and quite distinctive for such a transparent spring scent. It starts light & bright, but makes a statement, there's the signature retro powder vibe in the dry down, very Chloe. Of all Chloe's scents I can only wear this one and L'Eau Chloe. The rest of their line is too retro and heavy for me.

Pinkadee
Pinkadee

I also smelled this in a magazine and it soooo reminded me of something from my childhood and its bugged me for days. I bought it just for nostalgic purposes and I think I figured it out... Exclamation by Coty. That's the only perfume my mom wore and I can see similarities!! That and maybe the old school Salon Selectives shampoo !

April5092
April5092

Seeing the amount of dislikes it has, I never give SBC a try, until last week. Got a sample so I tried it on, wow! it smells wonderful - was my first thought. The apple is definitely there, it's fresh and sweet. it's not a loud, sexy or unique scent - just a really nice, clean, safe, boring, shy everyday scent.

HollyGolightly91
HollyGolightly91

Definitely agree about this smelling like champagne/sparkling apple cider. The apple is very prominent- smells a little like apple shampoo, but a very classy and mature apple shampoo at that. After a little while the musk and sandalwood start to come through beautifully and it morphs into a complex scent that reminds me a little of a very light nag champa incense with a hit of tangy apple. It definitely doesn't strike me as a 'young' perfume either. Will definitely be back to buy this.

bumblebeeree
bumblebeeree

I worn the sample for 1 day. To me it smells like champagne/sparkling apple cider, very cheap. Although it did smell better when I worn it 5 hrs after spraying it on. Like a fresh scent. Wouldn't buy the full body though.

sunnylike
sunnylike

I love this parfume. It's fresh and clean. It smells so joyful and reminds me of the spring. It is lighter than other parfumes from Chloé, so of course u should not expect it to stay the whole day long. I think it fits the women who are open and easy-going with nice smiles.

I love the design, too. the bottle is so chic!

beau2010
beau2010

I am in love with this scent. On me it comes off totally differnt from the note descriptions. It is light, slightly fruity, very feminine. I feel very chic and incharge.

tara.duncan
tara.duncan

I love it, so fresh and light, the dry down reminds me of something my mum use to wear when i was young, im sure its Charlie? this is alot nicer tho.

parissa1
parissa1

After 20 minutes it's exactly the same scent like manifesto YSL.

patriciamarcella
patriciamarcella

I love the smell. Since the first spray till its gone. The floral scent was very light and softly it had turn to be very soft yet calm scent.. This perfume will b most suitable for the youth. I def will buy this perfume again... I love it!!

stemziez

I really couldn't stand this perfume the first time I smelled it. Oddly enough, I originally got a boozy blast of stale beer. It smelled like the floor of a dive-bar on a Saturday morning. I thought maybe I was smelling a stale bottle, but I got the same thing from a bottle at a completely different store. The dry down was better, but just okay. So I had it in my mind that I hated this perfume, crossed it off the list.
But I just went back, and out of curiosity, tested it out again. This time, the first few minutes now smell like cinnamon apples to me. And I like it! Not spicy cinnamon, but more like sugar apples. Clearly it's not one of the notes, so I'm not sure where it's even coming from. I sprayed some on my hand, and I actually think it smells lovely.
SEE, you are playing games with my head!

chocoLass
chocoLass

It reminds me of Banana Republic W, or at least my memory of it.

kvext
kvext

This scent is different but I really like it. It smells fruity and musky. It reminds me of the Renaissance Festival.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This scent is similar to the Chloe EDT and EDP, however this seems to be a much lighter floral scent than the others. Decent fragrance, but I'll pass.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Soo sweet and overdone, all I smell after a while is overly sweet apple blossom and musk. I love the Chloe eau de parfum. This is just a too sweet hot mess. High school girls should love this since the scent seems to be aimed at that market segment.

daisy25
daisy25

I don't know why many people dislike this fragrance but i love it!It is so fresh and clean. Also it has a good longentivity on me.

BillieNicole
BillieNicole

I find this OK but dull...Its a simple mix of floral and musk on me with a bit of some kind of citrus. It actually reminds me of the simple Abercrombie and Fitch fragrances for women in how young it is. Its very light and clearly for the everyday teenager crowd, judging by the smell and the adverts.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I can't put my finger on it, but something about this is very 1990's. Late 90's, to be exact. I don't know if I will ever figure it out, but someone has to know what I mean. It's fresh, floral, youthful, but not something I'd expect from Chloe. At first I thought it was similar Malibu Musk or a Gap perfume. Oh my, Charlie Express. It reminds me a lot of Charlie Express, which was my signature when I was ten.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I tried this today at Sephora the other day. Quite frankly I was underwhelmed; it smells just okay.

Update: I took a sample home to give it another few tries. Unfortunately, this fragrance does nothing for me.

BrigitteLeist
BrigitteLeist

I fell in love with this smell at the very first moment I have smellt it. I was not expecting to like this before I tried it, because the original Chloe is a little too strong for my taste. But this is a soft, delicate, young but really long-lasting perfume with the right amount of sexiness :) Mostly I can smell apples and jasmine on my wrist, it is amazing. It is my current favourite, perfect for spring and summer. :)

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

When I first smells this, I was like: "Huuuuuuuum... Jasmine!" and instantly fell in love. On my second sniffed, I could distinct the fresh, but sweet, apple blossom and the soft creamy vanilla. Such a fresh, delicate, girly, combination...
As time passed, powdery musk and sandalwood came in, and got stronger. They brought some character to the perfume, leaving a slight (SLIGHT) sexyness and a trace of maturity, changing the fragrance from a teenager scent to a young adult scent.
Smell: *****
Longevity: ***
Projection: **
Overall: ****

Season: Spring
Age:15-25
Time: Day

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Smells like a signature Chloe fragrance...only with a crisper finish to it. It's an interesting change from the more headier, voluptuous Chloe Eau de Parfum.
I do agree that it's a simplistic scent that doesn't really stand out. But its pleasant.

It sort of reminds me of a cross between Chloe and Florabotanica.

Clean floral + Apple/citrus.

ifeyinwa
ifeyinwa

this is a lovely perfume, though a bit overwhelming at beginning, all I have to say is if you want an everyday perfume go for this. again what I really like is the effortless simply out of bath room freshness that comes with it, it makes me feel like I haven't tried too much to wear a perfume

dness92
dness92

This smells like some smooth, slightly sweet fruit - I sense pear, but with an appley vibe :) but it's not a fresh perfume. While it's 'fruity', to me it's not a usual interpretation and definitely stands out, at least to my nose. If your mum or nan ever made apple juice from your own garden's apples and boiled them with some sugar, you will know what this smells like! It's awesome, chloe is amazing ♥ probably my favourite house :)

selinu
selinu

Well I totally disagre with the comment below. Im 18 and this perfume smells really cheap. I gave my full bottle to my cousin.

JodieW1992
JodieW1992

I love this fragrance - although I notice how it has dislikes from Females over the age of 25 - this is a young fragrance and is lovely and feminine. All those that don't like it either have skin that makes fragrances smell like cat wee or just are stuck with the old classics and don't want to change!

Moflis
Moflis

completely disappointment, smells like very cheap apple perfume, for sure not classy perfume, either funny girly spring perfume as is advertised...

blazing1glam
blazing1glam

I love this perfume!!!! It's fresh but not too powdery. This is definitely my new t-shirt and jeans go to scent...

Plamka
Plamka

I don't see why its so widely disliked, yes it's not a chypre rich perfume for a queen,nor is a "Chloe" flanker ,of which there are few you could go for if that's what ur after. It's right in the vein of all Chloe fragrances, girly in a minimalistic way! "See" is something you can wear easily everyday with anything. Just like "Love" and "Chloe" . Smells mostly of blossoms and flowers. It's abit expensive for what it is though. But you have to give the people some credit for coming up with a new kind of scent, not the usual "best selllers" clones.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Looooove this one! Fresh, but powdery and apple-y. Feminine and unique. And the bottle is cute and vintage-looking. But I absolutely HATE the commercials! Awkward and stupid.

antfarm
antfarm

"See" has a confusing branding thing going on. The font reminds me of the 70s, Jane Fonda, Frampton's Greatest Hits, and pastel pink lipstick. The bottle reminds me of the movie "The Birds" because of the bird cage design. In striking contrast, the video/commercial ads posted here are really tweenish and bubbly and don't go with the powdery feel of the fragrance or the retro font at all.

The fragrance itself is powdery--there is a lot of ylang ylang, which is the primary note on my skin. I think there is some violet in this one too, but it's not listed in the notes. I don't find this to be an "energetic fruity floral" at all. On me, it is soft, nostalgic, and somber.

It doesn't smell like a perfume at all really (but more like deodorant and clean skin), so it would make a nice everyday fallback fragrance for a breezy vespa ride or a run-in with some angry flesh-picking birds.

raw umber
raw umber

See by Chloe is the scent of a doll's hair in a little girl's bedroom. It's the smell of the bin containing all of the clothing the little girl uses to play "dress-up".

See by Chloe opens with powder, and artificial sweet tart apple, with a tiny shake of clean musk. ...MMM... fake apples! The end.

This is a warm, linear, powdery, very sweet, forgettable fragrance with excellent projection and fantastic longevity.

I could envision someone deciding to OWN this fragrance and making everyone she encounters associate it with her. The question is, do you want to be this person? Whoever wears this is gonna have to do the leg-work so to speak in terms of lending it character, because it really is nothing more than a sweet chunk of fake apples and powder.

Additionally, the quality of the fake apple scent is so opaque that I really can't handle it after a while. If I needed something in this category, I would either head to B&BW and save a bunch of money, or I would save up my money and get a Kilian, since he seems to be all about the peachy, apple blossom frags, only with a much more delicate hand.

If you are especially attractive because you have an authentic uninhibited personality, leave this on the shelf. You can do so much better.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I wanted soo much to love this because I love Chloe. I am sooo disappointed and torn about this scent. It smells like an unripe apple to me. It's not bad but it's not great either. Kinda meh...

Update:
So I couldn't help myself and bought a full bottle even after the review I gave when I tried it at the store. My boyfriend seems to like it alot. I just realized how I can really use this. I had it on at work and had to move a whole lot of files. I was a bit sweaty at the time and the See by Chloe made me smell and feel so incredibly fresh. Bingo!! Great for gym use or for hiking or moving files at work!! Yay, it's refreshing without the perfumy sweaty smell when you are working arduously at work.

DiBonD
DiBonD

This fragrance is heavy on apple blossom, which is nice, but not unique. It suits younger people better.

suhaesa
suhaesa

an addictive..clean..white..bouquet..of young..full irresistible..sensuale.. florals.. sparkling.. fresh.. young..CLEAN..intoxicating..there is something so special about see.. as if it makes you see better.. some how.. some way.. it really works on your deeper neurological nervous system.. it enliven your senses.. it awakens your soul.. its some how energizing.. and lovely ..without using orange or lemon or grapefruit.. or cologne ..maybe a bit of cologne.. bergamot..a bit masculine..under a feminine vail..a bit of apple blossom.. ye lang ye lang.. on a soft bed of woodsy notes.. and faint vanilla accords ..its all so light.. so dreamy.. so untouchable..as if its a fluffy cloud.. yet beautiful and present.. and full of luscious accords ..it smells almost like air wick the fresh mountain breeze one or really clean smelling air freshener that almost smells snowy..
what i really like about it its its coolness.. its cleanliness.. its a perfect summer perfume.. yet its full of dreams and hopes and purity ..

edp 75 ml
botlle rating 4 out 5
perfume ratting 4 out 5
boght from harods nighsbridge london at about 70 pounds

First Chloe fragrance that I actually like. All others were too soft for me, did not develop on my skin.

supaakawaii
supaakawaii

It reminds me of a perfumed bug-spray I wore when I was a child in the early 90s. Did Mary Kay bug spray, because I think that was it; perhaps it was one of the earlier Off! Skintastics or something citronella.

luvlyjoyce
luvlyjoyce

I am a big fan of Chloe perfums, fell in love with Chloe EDP at first smell and still love it, recently got Love,Chloe and love it. This is why I had too much expectations and See desapointed me. It smells very light, simple, plastic, cinnamon pie, woody, pink, happy, naive, definetly a scent for a teenager and that will grow out of it as soon as she starts having conscious that life is not lalaland. I can't believe Chloe such a fine fashion house is allowing this perfum to ruin the image. Could of easyly been a scent from Victoria Secret. Will never get the bottle. Does not fit witht the Chloe image at all. Hope Chloe will come up with a better one. They obviously tried all the version of Chloe EDF ran out of imagination and trying to create something different but big fail. I gave it 2 chances, wore it and it's not me at all. Would wear it on a so so second date just so I won't have long memories of it. But I can see how it could be a great gift for a teenager girl at sweet 16.

kwietok25
kwietok25

So many negative reviews... You know what? I love this fragrance. I first smelled it in a magazine and immediately knew I would buy it.
It´s totally different from Love Chloe, which I adore, but I like it. It reminds me of something I should know very well but I don´t...For me this scent is harmony of florals, musk and vanilla. Yummy :)

Ghosty
Ghosty

Great, kind of old school scent. Smells like leather (sandalwood?) with powder and a bit of an apple.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

Not very happy, at first i like it, but after a while it gets heavy and quite powdery

zeb
zeb

Love at first smell! The old powder scent that all the Chloe fragrances have is softer in this one. Florals mixed with musk and vanilla in the base. Such a harmony! Reminding me something from my teenages. Definitely love!

maxermoo
maxermoo

Sparkybish, I thought exactly the same thing! It totally smells like something I should be familiar with, maybe from childhood? But I can't quite put my finger on what it is. I like the scent, even when the top notes fade (it doesn't smell like fruit at all on me) but it doesn't last on my skin. I probably won't wear it because I don't like perfumes that I can smell on myself, and this is one of those where I can't help myself from sniffing my arm just to make sure it's still there. Most perfumes smell like bug spray on me and this one doesn't, which is odd, but it's too pricey for a fragrance I'd have to reapply about five times a day to smell like anything. I think I'll stick with my Tocca fragrances.

cherie97
cherie97

This must be some kind of joke!
A light, shampoo like scent. Nothing complex nor breathtaking. There are some flowers and... that's all. Too light to be EDP. Very dissapointing.
I expected something great from Chloe, as ALL of their previous fragrances are complex and smell quite expensive. Not in this case.

swaldchen

oh and what a stupid advert! Really off putting.

swaldchen

I've just received a sample of this and have tested on hand today. It smells ok, a bit different, not like so many others, so that is good. I smelled a similarity with Cacharel Scarlett and now that one other reviewer mentioned it, possily 'Amarige' by Givenchy. Strange, because the two perfumes (Scarlett and Amarige) are very different from each other.

Something in the dry down has a slightly 'headachy' ingredient to it. So for me it's not overwhelmingly great, but I tend to warm up to scents, so will have to test again fully and revert back.

I always think that scents that smell too strong on a person don't particularly go with their body chemistry, hence the strong smell. Because all the fragrances that I really like and wear kind of melt into my skin and while I can't smell it anymore people around me can. I think this one might be one of the strong ones that stay strong...so not so good for me.

sparkybish
sparkybish

What an interesting little scent this is. I am constantly sniffing my arm, because it reminds me of something. Something from when I was younger. There was a boozy beer blast when I sprayed it on, which was weird, but not unpleasant. And now it is settling into a plasticine, slightly boozy, clean shampoo smell. It's dense, but in a different way. I almost have to shove my nose against my skin to smell it, there is no throw. I kind of like you, little oddball. We are going to have a few more dances before I decide what to do about you.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Unfortunately for me this is a disaster on my skin! It smells of mosquito repellent! I wish I could say something nice and pick out some of the notes but all I get is screechy loud bug spray. :(

nbrooks
nbrooks

Wow, that's a powerful blast of scent. Smells like some kind of glade air freshener. Insta-headache.

Minnija
Minnija

dissapointed...

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I love the See by Chloe bags and shoes. I was very excited about this perfume.

I get a strong green apple candy note with a pleasant musk and a very linear scent that last a fairly long time. I think it is an uncomplicated perfume for a light-hearted person. It is quite overpriced for the quality of the scent in my opinion. They should have made it into a more affordable, fun summer scent, maybe around $45 US dollars... but twice that price is a little obscene.

I know this is not going to inform anybody about the scent itself, but after suffering through the 4 video ads of See by Chloe, I have to say, those commercials are stupid retarded and I cannot express enough how annoying they are and how much I dislike them. They are sexist, stereotypical, flimsy and plain dumb. Who acts like this? Idiots, that's who. Usually successful commercials show you people that anybody would want to be friends with.. beautiful, smart, successful, popular, you get the idea... Well... I hope I never ever get to hang out with these ridiculous, superficial, oblivious, spoiled little hipsters.

soraelle
soraelle

Totally agree with other people. I actually really liked the sample in the magazine because it reminded me of a smell I knew from long time ago (not sure what it is, but its a familiar smell).

I sprayed it on myself and I just want to wash it off really bad. It just smells too strong and too fake and too powdery. It has lasting power though :P

ajkeelty
ajkeelty

The apple blossom in this is too much. It's overly sweet and becomes sickening after an hour. Best suited for 15 year olds. I was hoping the apple blossom would disappear and I could enjoy the nice dry down I had heard about, but that apple blossom never left. I really wanted to like this scent because that bottle is adorable!

yidansheng
yidansheng

citrus including mandarin and grapefruit, green violet, rose, white flowers and muguet, touch of vanilla and sandalwood, and crispy woody like orris, cedarwood, and musk

Sophisticated and very feminine, its solid woody part and creaminess make the floral part round and implicit. A perfume for charming white collar ladies, and it could also link to mysterious women lingering in galleries or salons.

arielgeeee

One last thing, drying down for See By Chloe EDP was disappointing though.

arielgeeee

This perfume reminds me of Black Poppy from PacSun. Unfortunately, Fragrantica doesnt have Black Poppy on site, Id imagine the notes would be about the same minus the musk and perhaps the bergamot. Black Poppy is the on the sweeter spectrum of See By Chloe. Love both perfumes!

antonpan
antonpan

What I value in every new fragrance most of all is its uniqueness. See by Chloe is more original than plenty of recent releases though I'm not sure that's the forerunner of a new trend. See by Chloe is definitely fruity, not in a girly (advertisment is quite deceptive), but in a mature way. I feel synthetic muted peaches (these apples smell like peaches to me) with sour and even medical heart and a soapy shampoo background. The fragrance is not juicy or bright but depressing, it is modern and old fashioned simultaneously. Nevertheless See perfectly fits the Chloe perfume line.

P. S. It does remind of Sean John Unforgivable Women with less amount of sandalwood.

celebrity89
celebrity89

All I smell is green tea, which is not a favorite in a fragrance. Reminds me of Curve Chill, or several of the J Lo line.

londonhermit
londonhermit

This is not worth the price tag for me. I picked up major apple and ylang ylang. It smelled like a body mist that you could pick up from bath and body works.

aray
aray

No can do at all for me, which makes me very sad. To me, this was an explosion of appleblossom scented baby powder with a drydown of vanilla soap. Extremely synthetic and headache-triggering. :(

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

When I first sprayed See EDP on the tester strip, I noticed a plastic kind of aroma and almost didn't try it. However, I did take a chance on my skin and was pleasantly surprised as from the reviews and the notes pyramid I was expecting a linear, waxy, fruity fragrance. This goes to show that this is a complex perfume that relies greatly on one’s chemistry to showcase its best qualities. I am happy to report that I'm one of those lucky people this perfume really shines on! :)

At first the impression I get somewhat resembles D&G Pour Femme with its creamy, fruity opening, however, this precious juice quickly morphs into a floral bomb. I really adore this phase as the fruits & vanilla only serve to lighten the intense ylang ylang and jasmine. In about 30 minutes, I could also distinctly smell the woody, musky background joining in, though never overpowering the exquisite flowers. Personally, I would categorize See as a Floral/Woody/Musk as opposed to a floral fruity as this perfume is mostly centered on the creamy flower notes. It projected extremely well and lasted about 8 hours before I took a shower and scrubbed it off. After the shower I put on an unscented body lotion and went to bed. When I woke up I could STILL clearly smell it. And that, folks, is what I call SERIOUS lasting power!! I want a full bottle ASAP. :)

shalimarinitial
shalimarinitial

For me this one is very similar to Yves Rocher Chevrefeuille from '80-'90.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Pretty, I smelled Amarige, please tell me if you did too.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I'm kind of sad to say I really was hoping to like this, but this did not work for me at all. The issue I had was it strongly smelled like apples to me. My boyfriend liked it too until it vanished in less than five minutes on my skin. I was looking forward to smelling the middle notes and dry down. Neither of us could smell it anymore :(

I feel like I can get the feeling of the top notes from an apple body spray so I think I might have to start looking for one....

Hopefully this works for others it had some potential. Sorry for the negative review.

Minneanderson
Minneanderson

I loved this bright sexy fragrance! It is funny because the first thing I thought of when I initially smelled it was how much it reminded me of a perfume I used to know from the 80s/90s. I see that others have thought the same thing. My instincts suggest Tribe by Coty. The initial fruit explosion and then the subtle sexy vanilla. It was almost sickly sweet on my skin but what was left on my jacket collar, I loved! I would like to try this scent.

Bvezos
Bvezos

I tried this on with a few friends and we all liked it at first. I thought I detected pear, but it turns out it was apple blossom. Anyway, I liked it for about 10 minutes and then I wanted to take a brillo pad to my arm. It turned into a really nasty sweet (as someone else said and I agree) kind of candle waxy scent that kind of turned my stomach. But my friends continued to like it and resprayed themselves a few times, so it's all in the eye/nose of the beholder. I'm not a big Chloe fragrance fan but I always try to keep an open mind. I generally like good examples of just about any type of scent (except heavy white florals) but this one really turned me off.

I like this at first spray but then quickly change my opinion. It starts off watery, mildly sweet and fruity, reminding me of melons, lychee and apple. It smells familiar but I can't remember where I've smelled it before. Then in morphs into a funky, sweaty mess. I made this assessment before I read the notes here, so I am suprised that this smells nothing like what I would have expected. This fragrance doesn't like me at all.

lucifera
lucifera

ooew i really like this new scent! its not too light, just right,fruity and fresh :-D if they bring out the intense version im afraid i got to have it asap!

While I like See and find it very charming and pretty, it is my least favorite of all Chloes thus far. Regardless, it's still one of the better quality perfumes on the market these days with an original scent and great projection/longevity. The apple blossom is fun with a heavy hand of musk. Simple and cute, perfect for a really sweet lady.

flora lee
flora lee

I found the drydown to be very dry and woody. At first the top notes were a little confusing, it reminded me of a drink, almost like a hard apple cidar, but the drydown is distintive, chic. Definitely not sweet but very bold. Almost reminds me of an 80's perfume in that it's not a specific note but a very specific perfume aura it creates. Edited to add: sometimes it stays sort of sweet and apple cider like. This is very distinctive juice I recognize it instantly when others are wearing it.

Cams
Cams

Very pretty, and very Chloe. Definately worth trying -Spring scent.

JennyNoelle0203
JennyNoelle0203

I love the design of the bottle, and I love how it smells when I first spray it on. Unfortunately, the smell gets worse on me over time and the end result is that I hate it. Just doesn't work well with my chemistry apparently. Make sure to try this one on before buying and give it time to see how it settles on you.

In Vogue
In Vogue

Gorgeous top notes. Beautiful at first spray, like a unique rose fragrance, although rose isn't mentioned in the notes. In 5 mins. it changes, and I like it less. I pick up a candle wax note, giving it that trendy 'scented candle' scent. In another 5 mins or so it changes again. Candle wax note disappears. It is now extremely fruity. I smell something likes peach and pineapple, no rose at all. It's also a little ambery, for softness. After half and hour, a spiciness emerges,sort of peppery, and I detect the apple blossom note. This may be a gingery fruity smell. After 45 mins. the ylang ylang starts to emerge and blend with the rest. The sillage is awful, it's a skin scent, office appropriate. Longevity is poor. What's up with the hoop on top of the bottle?

Very light. Very boring.

goingblonde
goingblonde

Bitter and powdery on me, gave me nauseous feeling.

I have yet to like a Chloe scent .

This is lovely,a versatile expression of Chloe, more mischeavous, I wasnt a huge fan of the Chloe line, which I found too formal, serious and a bit flat almost.See is more luminous, fresher, the apple blossom is pretty, realistic,not synthetic, mixing in nicely with a subtle ylang ylang.I am pleased with it, it smells young and innocent, still retains that Chloe touch, getting a bit powdery as the heart expends, a younger Chloe, vibrant, real interesting.It isnt a strong scent so dont expect great sillage, but a nice pretty scent.Not a love for me, but definitely a like. I guess I expected it to be a bit more sophisticated

maen
maen

I like See by Chloé. Is feminine, young, elegant, french and very wearable.
Is joyful and full tenderness. Very modern view, new way for the Chloé brand. By the same nose as Chloé (2008), He has created a different perfume but with all luxury that Chloé carries.
Is a fresh scent that keeps good for a long. I can mostly notice the Apple Blossom with Jasmine and a hint of Sandalwood and Musk.
For me, a pretty scent.

s_athena
s_athena

If the magazine ad sample is any indication, this is just another fragrance joining the long line of youthful fruity florals. Not much to it besides straight apple blossom with some musk to tickle the nose. Can't detect the sandalwood at all, and the vanilla is barely there. I have my doubts about this one, but I'll reserve judgment until I can try this on skin.

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

Love this new fragrance! Strong presence of apple, though very light, fresh & feminine, with a mildly spicy, peppery undertone that's reminiscent of Revlon's Downtown Girl from 1992, except it's MUCH softer than Revlon's super-spicy scent, not choking or cloying. Light enough for year-round wear, I like the softness of this fragrance particularly for winter. It's warm yet fresh. (Reminds me of spiced apple pie or hard cider.)

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I like the bottle, to me it looks like a birdcage, or something like that. It can definitely be an ortament on my Christmas Tree next year. In my opinion this is Chloe's best fragrence to date. I may think that, because I love the woody, and vanilla combination. I found out about Chloe's new See By fragrance in the new Feburary 2013 issue of Teen Vogue. I usually notice new perfumes on Sephora.com first. It sucks that this is not yet avaiable at sephora.com. See By starts off 2013 with a great bang. I love most of Coty, I personally think they are one of the best. Coty is known for a lot of great perfumes, and body mists.

Flatthemouse
Flatthemouse

I'm assuming this will be more fresh and youthful compared to other Chloe fragrances, which distinguish themselves as more floral, powdery, and having a romantic vibe? I love Love Chloe, due to its distinct character and sharp peppery scent, but as many have commented about Love Chloe, that it's not so much of a everyday scent. So I hope this one is fresher, less powdery, but more approachable to become a scent I can wear on a daily basis, but still holding its own character, like Florabotanica. I do look forward to it, tho!

See By Chloe by Chloe 3.45 out of 5 based on 851 ratings and 178 user reviews

Chloe See By Chloe 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Chloe See By Chloe 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Chloe See By Chloe Eau Fra che 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Chloe See By Chloe Eau Fra che 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
SEE BY CHLOE for WOMEN by Chloe SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ
Chloe See By Chloe 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gift Set 2.5oz
Chloe See by Chlo Gift Set
Chloe See by Chlo Gift Set
Gift Set 2.5oz
Chloe See By Chloe Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 75ml 2.5oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chloe See By Chloe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chloe See By Chloe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify See By Chloe by Chloe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of See By Chloe by Chloe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.